View Poll Results: Which ship should be picked?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll

6 6.59%
  • Staying at 2, nopenopenope

61 67.03%

4 4.40%

6 6.59%

1 1.10%

0 0%

7 7.69%

1 1.10%

0 0%

5 5.49%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChuck View Post
    All 50 blocks filling up is highly unlikely.
    /Thread, maaaaaaan

What is all this stuff about "Ship 2 = No go"? We finally got everyone to automatically agree on one place, leeeet's NOT make a mess out of it.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Apparently some people are either hard-headed and don't understand the question. We know you want to stay on ship 2. The question is if you couldn't get on ship 2 at all (because of all the Japanese players being on it). I guess the ones who still voted on ship 2 would just sit there and not play at all until a spot opened up on ship 2. Then when you do get on you'll be playing with people who hate english players and can't speak english.

You guys voted on ship 2 in the first place to keep away from the traffic on ship 1. Once either the OBT or Final release happens ship 2 will be taken by mostly Japanese players.

I voted for 4 but even that might not be deep enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Backup ships will only apply to people who shell out for extra character slots, though.
    I know this may reset your bank but couldn't you delete your free character and move to a different ship.
    Last edited by moorebounce; Jun 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

The problem is, I just won't buy an extra char slot on a different ship, because MAYBE once every blue moon ship 2 might be full. So, yes, I rather not play for a couple minutes (because people log in and out the whole time)than create an extra character on a ship were almost nobody will be on (as everybody will always switch right back to ship 2 once there is room again).

And like others have said, the possibility of all 50 blocks being completly filled up is very very unlikely.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Apparently some people are either hard-headed and don't understand the question. We know you want to stay on ship 2. The question is if you couldn't get on ship 2 at all (because of all the Japanese players being on it). I guess the ones who still voted on ship 2 would just sit there and not play at all until a spot opened up on ship 2. Then when you do get on you'll be playing with people who hate english players and can't speak english.

I was talking about people's issues with Ship 2's in general.

Also what the other guy said about the erm... 52 BLOCKS.

If by some freak accident, all 52 blocks are maxed out and the server crashes 20 times in a row, and gets roll back'd so far that everyone loses 10 levels and there's massive bannings on foreign IPs to take up space. Then it leads to Ship 2 getting removed altogether.

We sure as hell shouldn't jump on 4chan's ship 04 or because the number 4 is basically asian proof(I still think that idea is kinda messed up. e_e) If anything ship 7, I guess. It's an out of place number other than being it being an awesome number.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Legendary Maverick Hunter Zeke154's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post

I know this may reset your bank but couldn't you delete your free character and move to a different ship.
    i suggest you stay clear of ship 4, Moorebounce, 4chan is taking ship 4 (the number 4 is associated with death in most asian cultures)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    We sure as hell shouldn't jump on 4chan's ship 04 or because the number 4 is basically asian proof(I still think that idea is kinda messed up. e_e) If anything ship 7, I guess. It's an out of place number other than being it being an awesome number.
    This was pretty much going through my head for "What if I need a backup server".

Bam, 7.

I know it's unlikely, but I want to be prepared.

Legendary Maverick Hunter Zeke154's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    This was pretty much going through my head for "What if I need a backup server".

Bam, 7.

I know it's unlikely, but I want to be prepared.
    ship 3,5,7 are the best choices for a backup ship, 1,6,8,9,10 are gonna be the most populated by Japanese users,

honestly doubt the entirety of ship 2 will get so full we can't play and have to wait on a waiting list like wow. i really do.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    We need to ponder a backup ship. It seems paranoia is getting to everyone, and I just want to tally who wants to go where.

This is for "Just in case"
    You should've left out ship 2 as a choice
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance