Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CastSoldierFan96 View Post
    Pretty sure the "full" is referring to the total number of characters created on the ship, not how many are logged in.
    Well that is likely true. Still though. No block in the entire ship is full.

Pretty sure the "full" is referring to the total number of characters created on the ship, not how many are logged in.
    From what I can see, that is indeed what it's saying.

What a wonderful start to the day.

before panicking, i say you guys should wait till mid day US time and try again, when the servers are barren since the japanese players have to sleep or something.

i have a feeling they may have just temporarily stopped character registration, for now.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Registering PID "on Ship 02" doesn't count because it's the same PID on any Ship. Unfortunately you still will not be able to create a character.
    My sneakiness has been foiled ;_;

I can't do anything about it for the next 7 hours anyway, so hopefully this all sorts out by then.

holy crap... i did not expect this at all.... where will I go if it really is full???

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    when the servers are barren since the japanese players have to sleep or something..
    But when they're sleeping their characters aren't suddenly deleted and the servers don't suddenly become more balanced

OMG i hate to say i told some of yall so butt I did. Made 2 different topics that we might need to change ships, but most of yall were like " We already are on ship 2 so lets stay there". I tried to say it would get full, but i expected it to get full on the JP release date not this early

Guess I should be glad I got in and created my character before everything went to hell. I was level 7 in the middle of a Capture Nab Rappy run when the lag got so bad I couldn't continue.

My advice would be to wait it out. I'm sure things will settle down over the next few days, and I'm still waiting on an English patch, anyway.

Uhh, guys.

Change of plans. Ship 4 is now full.

holy shit.
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kous View Post
    OMG i hate to say i told some of yall so butt I did. Made 2 different topics that we might need to change ships, but most of yall were like " We already are on ship 2 so lets stay there". I tried to say it would get full, but i expected it to get full on the JP release date not this early
    I made a poll about it too. It was like 80 people saying stay on 02 and less than 10 saying move.