Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    Only thing I can see the patch being very helpful for is the affixes on equipment.
    I dunno if you need it, anyway: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196561
    I couldn't find a full list of mag devices though; it's the only thing i feel troubled with at this point, I got the rest pretty much compretery cobered by all the guides.
    Duck TalesNeifirst [ship 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Cavistus View Post
    that's a little misleading, memorizing hiragana and katakana takes less than a week
    Quote Originally Posted by buri-chan View Post
    Last I heard from the translation team, they were planning on hopefully having something by next week. Just google it.
    there

besides you HAVE to learn vocabulary alongside hiragana because there are no loanwords so more time wasted waiting

i will educate the japanophile masses
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by recursive View Post
    We can't talk about that here.

From the stickied post titled "Read this first: Rules on PSO2 "patches" and accounts.":

1. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., "English patch," etc) is not allowed here. Asking for and/or exchanging the information via the PM system is also prohibited.

2. Asking and/or begging for accounts here is prohibited. Account sharing/giving away is not allowed either.
    OK, Mr. "I joined PSO-World in June 2012". Glad you know so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat666 View Post
    I dunno if you need it, anyway: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196561
    I couldn't find a full list of mag devices though; it's the only thing i feel troubled with at this point, I got the rest pretty much compretery cobered by all the guides.
    The affix guide is nice but im a heavy grinder and being able to instantly recognize an affix and its level would be nice to help me faster decided weather to sell or keep the item. Especially with multiple affixes.

For mag devices its much easier as there are only a few currently available and it does not effect my grinding since i can just throw the few i find into my storage for later consideration when im not grinding.

EDIT: You can find mag devices guide here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195744

Look for the spoiler box Mag Trigger Action Item Guide
    Last edited by Lumir; Jun 28, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsta6508 View Post
    OK, Mr. "I joined PSO-World in June 2012". Glad you know so much.
    i joined pso-world in 2003 and what the hell are you talking about, shut up
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Wow, someone's defensive. He didn't even quote you.

Looks more like he's just trying to wag his join date around like a status symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavistus View Post
    that's a little misleading, memorizing hiragana and katakana takes less than a week
    When I learned Japanese we had to memorize it within a week. We were tested on it 5 days after receiving our books. It's not that hard to memorize, really. But if you had to choose, focus on Katakana. Most of the item names and NPCs are written in kata, whereas hiragana will mostly lead to words you don't know the meanings of.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Looks more like he's just trying to wag his join date around like a status symbol.
    the guy i quoted yeah he totally is
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Can't wait! Won't lie -- I've played a bit, but I've been waiting for the patch to finish until I really start racking up playing time.