Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meseta

Default Meseta

How do you feel about having to pick it up? Should they stick with tradition or move forward(auto pick up)?

I don't like having to pick it up since I'm not ocd and I haven't really played any other Phantasy star other then this so it struck me today that it's rather silly to have to pick up money in this day in age. Loot makes sense but in game money kinda doesn't.

They could make it accumulate and let you get it at the end of a mission or when you return to the drop ship as some kind of pay to fit into the story or something along those lines.

What's your opinion?

Iono, I don't go out of my way if that is the only item to pick up. I get more meseta from selling other drops anyway.

I actually like that it drops. It just looks better to me.

If it'd autoloot, that'd be fine with me too.
    ::Ship 02::
    ID: Kill5link

Classes: Hunterlv.5|Rangerlv.30|Forcelv.6

I really don't care. I don't think its an issue either way. Sure I guess it would be convenient, but the enemy is already right by me when I kill it, it doesn't take much effort to walk over it after its dead. Same with picking up items when enemies die.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I'm starting to not bother with lone Meseta drops unless it comes from boxes.

Anyone notice that boxes tend to scale up (I get 100-200 from a box in hard forest) but monster-dropped Meseta is still barely in the double-digits?

I always spam E when I kill/break something, which gets me into trouble whenever there's some context thing to look at and disrupt my camera/controls

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    I really don't care. I don't think its an issue either way. Sure I guess it would be convenient, but the enemy is already right by me when I kill it, it doesn't take much effort to walk over it after its dead. Same with picking up items when enemies die.
    QFT. Seriously, it's not even that big a deal.

considering the obscene amounts of meseta that drop during massive 12man max lvl cross burst sessions, i'd thoroughly appreciate a meseta auto loot option. they should give players the option, at least.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

You people are lazy lol

I need to loot it. The only problem I have is when I have to back track and get behind the party. The problem is that if meseta would auto loot, I could not scream "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE... GRAB THE MONEY!!!" You can't take that away from me.
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.