Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If all else fails, you can always try out another class. :3

Start grinding the mats to unlock the level 40 cap.

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Havent played PSO2 yet. Is cap still 200? Does Ulimate Mode still exist? Challenge Mode? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    Havent played PSO2 yet. Is cap still 200? Does Ulimate Mode still exist? Challenge Mode? Thanks.
    The level cap is only at 40, Ultimate mode is not implemented (yet), no Challenge mode to speak of.

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Seriously?! I should hit 40 really quick! Im kinda sad by this.... dang.

No, you're not seeing the great positive thing about this. Instead of having a cap of lvl 100, where getting to 40 is easy, there is a level 40 cap where getting to lvl 40 is hard.

Why is this a positive thing? It makes the difference between characters alot less huge within a time period for them to still be able to have good games without anyone being overpowered. Let's say i'm lvl 25 and someone who's played aloit more than me won't be level 60 or 70, no he'll be around 35/36. The difference is only 10, which makes us still a great match for teaming up, and not have an overpowered character ruining the challenging experience.

These are great changes. I imagine when the cap raises to 50, it will only become harder to reach that. People need to stop wanting to gain their levels so quick. Grinding shouldn't be the only main point of the game. I mean yeah you wanna level up, but do fun things through gaining the levels. Client orders, as i've said in the other thread, really bring more incentive into going back to these missions and the rewards are nice.

The game has only been released for around two weeks. Adding too much too soon could ruin the games future. Level 40 is not that easy to get to if you don't play 24/7. I work, take care of a home and animals everyday and I am only level 26. I enjoy conversing with people in the lobby, so I don't just speed level to ruin the game and bring myself boredom.

On another note, please stay on subject to the topic There is a quick question thread with constant answers to questions here:

Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    Start grinding the mats to unlock the level 40 cap.
    I already have the 90 items from the first planet lol Working on caves and desert atm

@heylookapanda

yeah if you're not dedicating a significant amount of time to this game you won't hit 40 fast.

ironically though, you'll find leveling from 30-40 faster than 20-30 just because of how there aren't many parties for 20-30 (it's a pretty dry level area), and not many players know how to burst so you'll be stuck grinding at the slowest rate possible.

i shot up from 30-34 within roughly ~5 hours while 25-30 which technically due to exp curve should take less time, took maybe ~12 hours or so.

everybody needs to watch an instructional 5 minute video as a requirement to gain a "multi party area pass" or something so they can fully understand how bursts work so they don't scatter.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    everybody needs to watch an instructional 5 minute video as a requirement to gain a "multi party area pass" or something so they can fully understand how bursts work so they don't scatter.
    Agreed. Lots people at 30-40 still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Saved all my matter board and client order stuff for 20-30 inadvertently and it's helping tremendously. I can grind as long as I'm working on some kind of goal other than "get to this level".
    same here lol, having a "goal" to work to besides pure grinding is a great illusion.

Ship 2
    pso2 Character: Korra