Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Twin Mechguns when?

Just like the title says.. Been leveling ranger just for them..
    Hunter - Ship 02

Yeah, bumped.org list it happenging in Sept-Oct update.

Additional Effects: Fires Meseta instead of bullets to do massive damage

This is like, the only PSO game that encourages this. I mean, you can hold like 10 billion meseta on you. Nevermind your bank.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Additional Effects: Fires Meseta instead of bullets to do massive damage

This is like, the only PSO game that encourages this. I mean, you can hold like 10 billion meseta on you. Nevermind your bank.
    Way to switch that you don't shoot meseta and shoot bullets so you don't lose your meseta?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Way to switch that you don't shoot meseta and shoot bullets so you don't lose your meseta?
    Nono, I'm just saying that since we can hold billions of meseta, this game is ideal for meseta guns.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

this is the only version of pso2 that DOESN'T encourage meseta for damage lol

you actually can do something with your meseta. the most considerable thing probably being trying to make strong armor units, like armor units with your preferred soul+pp/hp+mutation or damage or ability.

all of the above would easily cut into a million+ meseta to get 3 armor units with those additions.

just due to sheer cost all i did was put vol souls on all 3 of my hp+ sub units and that alone set me back ~200k. i also farmed the vol armor units myself, if you look on the market most go for ~20k+ each. and i went through around 15. so it's 200k + 300k = 500k. note that it get's increasingly more difficult to get the additional values you want as you add more and more on.

strong armor units definitely give you a more than considerable edge. the defense doesn't really help but the damage/hp/pp you can gain does
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Jul 15, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Yeah, uh, I don't know which version of PSO you played but in any version I was on past hard mode meseta was utterly worthless unless you were helping to fund a mag.

A more comparable version would be if charge mechguns were firing photon drops. Hoo boy, now THAT would've needed to buy some serious damage.

Quote Originally Posted by oifjustus View Post
    Just like the title says.. Been leveling ranger just for them..
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMango View Post
    In the fall update, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geonizer/Iceman View Post
    Yeah, bumped.org list it happenging in Sept-Oct update.
    I really don't know what you guys are talking about. The Bumped.org blog says that we will get new weapons in the Fall. No particular weapons have been announced. All I want are Mechguns as well but nothing has been confirmed. We will have to wait until they are.

It's not confirmed, but 5 weapon types have been datamined (with PAs and all!) and 5 new weapons are coming.

I mean it's pretty evident what's gonna happen. Either way Double Sabers and Knuckles have been confirmed.