Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    They should've called it PSU2 instead of PSO2
    They were thinking about it. I probably wouldn't be participating now in the case. I'd be a lot happier, too.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    They should've called it PSU2 instead of PSO2
    Because PSO was hacker free right? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    I literally just logged in to someone going THIS IS JUST LIKE .HACK//SIGN

What the shit, this is nothing like that show, or the game.

Oh wait, it was Kanore.
    Maybe it IS like .HACK//SIGN and we're just background character while the main character is doing his thing during these hackings and maintenance?!
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Hah! The entitlement is strong with this one.

Really, though, for JP players this maintenance is fairly scheduled (during the morning-early afternoon hours, pretty far from primetime), it's the foreign players that get the short end of the stick... and even then, just the US players, since EU players are asleep right now. You cannot reasonably expect them to be able to keep everyone happy when they're dealing with a worldwide player base.

That being said, the number and length of the maintenance periods are rather ridiculous, but you can't complain about the timing when they're not targeting foreign customers to begin with.
    Oh, I know, lol. I wouldn't expect them to do a maintenance around JP peak times, since they are the majority of the game. It's just rather frustrating to have spent money on it and can't really play it a whole lot. I can whine, moan and bitch about it all day, but it's not going to change, just because a few of us US players are crying about it (myself included XD).

In the end, I know it'll make the game better and safer (hopefully)...you just hope they get it RIGHT this time, to avoid any more conflicts going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    I don't really mind either way! It's annoying, sure, but as long as these problems get ironed out then that's for the best.
    I changed to my Yukata with my thigh highs and was about to blow you some kisses for a screencap when the 630 hit just now! ;_;

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Really, though, for JP players this maintenance is fairly scheduled (during the morning-early afternoon hours, pretty far from primetime), it's the foreign players that get the short end of the stick... and even then, just the US players, since EU players are asleep right now.
    But I'm awake right now! I just wish SEGA would give me an offline symbol art editor so I have something to do. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Chacron View Post
    Maybe it IS like .HACK//SIGN and we're just background character while the main character is doing his thing during these hackings and maintenance?!
    Well I don't see any morons running around being sulky---

Well, until word appears of a mysterious catlike creature, dgaf.

Stop complaining, it's morning in Japan. Bad for US players, not so nice for Japanese players, ok for European players

If they did not do something you would still complain for them doing nothing about it.

... 1am here, I might as well get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    omg a free to play game that's brand new has to go through maintenance to fix the bs hackers are doing man how horrible!!!!!(sarcasm)
    What good is a game you can't play when you have time?

Day 1: Yay, got all my errands done, let's play PSO2. Maintenance? Well shit nvm.
    Day 2: Oooh, time free. PSO2 yaaay. Maintenance? wtf
    Day 3: Damn, hard day at work. Shot in the dark but lets see if PSO2 is available. Nope. Awesome.
    Day 4: Fuck this game

In all of these maintenances they haven't really done shit to the hackers. I think they are bringing the servers down and playing ping-pong for 5 hours.

Hah! The entitlement is strong with this one.

Really, though, for JP players this maintenance is fairly scheduled (during the morning-early afternoon hours, pretty far from primetime), it's the foreign players that get the short end of the stick... and even then, just the US players, since EU players are asleep right now. You cannot reasonably expect them to be able to keep everyone happy when they're dealing with a worldwide player base.

That being said, the number and length of the maintenance periods are rather ridiculous, but you can't complain about the timing when they're not targeting foreign customers to begin with.
    fairly scheduled?

it's sunday in japan you know. 8 am on a sunday. they won't be able to play until 1 PM in the afternoon.

this maint would be fairly scheduled if it was a weekday but it's a weekend day my friend. to top it off, it's sunday. sunday generally gives more break time than saturday in most asian countries including japan.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!