Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

this is getting stupid but conversely, i'm hoping this shows them how shitty their current hack prevention is. maybe they'll actually get a better system.

jk who am i kidding. always will forever be gameguard.

if all they're doing is moving npcs, i can easily move to another block. i don't know why they have to take the servers down for FIVE hours at a time, considering how quickly npcs get moved again.

5 hours to move npcs back, make a weapon actually drop, and make it so that technics can't be used in lobby? lol ok.

btw apparently they're moving people afking in lobby and others think those people are hacking when they were actually victims. so don't AFK in lobby anymore for those of you that were too lazy to read the post.

if you wanna afk mag feed or something, make a private campship and afk there.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by soulpimpwizzurd View Post
    this is getting stupid
    Getting stupid? Oh, no...this is already WAY beyond stupid. I'm really starting to regret spending any money on AC. And, in all honesty, quit this altogether. Well, at least until the US version comes out.

Seriously, a day or two, long fucking maintenance, etc..? For people who work, like myself, this is really becoming tedious to try and do any leveling, especially if it only leaves you an hour or two before maintenance occurs. Once a week is fine...3-4? Gimme a damn break.

Server down, I forgot to save my symbol art... I hope I didn't lose to much progress.

Dammit, they need a voiced announcement before the server goes down. >_<

I'm hoping maintenance frequency will start going down if/when they can stop the hacking from occurring. To be honest though, I'm more pissed at the people moving the NPCs than Sega. If they would just leave the game alone, we wouldn't have to deal with all this to begin with.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

5 hour maintenance? Uch... Phantasy Maintenance Offline =/

guess i wont be playing today huh.
    "A good job is a constant pileup of many much simpler tasks being done well."

Three fucking maintenances in the last 36 hours? Really?

man i wish subaru and the crimson knights would just kill all the hackers

it'd be like my favorite anime.................
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

I didn't even see any hacking going on today.

come the hell on damn, going to psu for now wtf
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.