Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    I changed to my Yukata with my thigh highs and was about to blow you some kisses for a screencap when the 630 hit just now! ;_;
    HAY! I don't get any?!

;~;

All these .hack references are really making me wish someone would hurry the hell up and make a The World mmo... Maybe i'll go play //G.U.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    What good is a game you can't play when you have time?

Day 1: Yay, got all my errands done, let's play PSO2. Maintenance? Well shit nvm.
    Day 2: Oooh, time free. PSO2 yaaay. Maintenance? wtf
    Day 3: Damn, hard day at work. Shot in the dark but lets see if PSO2 is available. Nope. Awesome.
    Day 4: Fuck this game

In all of these maintenances they haven't really done shit to the hackers. I think they are bringing the servers down and playing ping-pong for 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by soulpimpwizzurd View Post
    fairly scheduled?

it's sunday in japan you know. 8 am on a sunday. they won't be able to play until 1 PM in the afternoon.

this maint would be fairly scheduled if it was a weekday but it's a weekend day my friend. to top it off, it's sunday. sunday generally gives more break time than saturday in most asian countries including japan.
    Are you living in Japan?

If not, don't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni-XR21 View Post
    Are you living in Japan?

If not, don't complain.
    it's bad for us too. i'm just pointing out that zyrusticae's post on how it's fairly scheduled for japan isn't true cause it's not.

this is basically the worst timing for everybody except european people.

if it was a weekday his post would have merit but today is sunday for them and saturday for us.
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Jul 21, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Lol says the tool who uses the "free game" argument to justify everything

Quote Originally Posted by soulpimpwizzurd View Post
    fairly scheduled?

it's sunday in japan you know. 8 am on a sunday. they won't be able to play until 1 PM in the afternoon.

this maint would be fairly scheduled if it was a weekday but it's a weekend day my friend. to top it off, it's sunday. sunday generally gives more break time than saturday in most asian countries including japan.
    That's one way to look at it. I, on the other hand, am rather impressed that they're actually working overtime (seriously, who works on a Sunday?) to fix this stuff... although I am so far not very impressed by their ability to do so. I can only hope that they eventually display some competence on the matter (like, actually fixing it this time would be nice).

Fortunately for myself, I have other things to occupy myself with. I am not chained to a single game, either, and I really hope no one else here is besides. There's a wide world of gaming out there, y'know... and then there's the Steam sale going on...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    HAY! I don't get any?!

;~;
    You get whatever you wa~nt!

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni-XR21 View Post
    Stop complaining, it's morning in Japan. Bad for US players, not so nice for Japanese players, ok for European players

If they did not do something you would still complain for them doing nothing about it.

... 1am here, I might as well get some sleep.
    Ok for Europeans? Wouldn't say that. 1 am now and Prime game time... but there's always sleeping, meh...

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Lol says the tool who uses the "free game" argument to justify everything
    It's free, new, in a different time zone and not targeted to us so quit your bitching and idk find another game to play? There's plenty of games to play thanks to steam's summer sale cry baby.