Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RyuRoots View Post
    This is exactly the sort of childish mentality that depresses me about modern gamers and gaming.
    hmm. iv been playing for 17years idk if that is modern? i have held old new and everything in between. im just a big fan of voice acting since i do some myself. so the older games just dont do it for me. i still play some of my 94 games but for the most part i want to play stuff around 2002ish. ffx star ocean till the end of time. those are the last two i was just playing. before that was tatics
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

Anyone who says they can't appreciate old school games has never played anything this good:

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    I wish I could hate you to death through the internet.
    this this this this this

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Anyone who says they can't appreciate old school games has never played anything this good:

Duck Tales - The Moon - YouTube
    lol i have that. been awhile since iv seen that
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

It's also been a while since anyone has told you not to type like a fool, apparently. Not being a professional writer is one thing. Learning how to capitalize the letter I and using very basic punctuation is another.

Though I suppose your age explains a lot about both this and your feelings on older games.
    Former PSU player
    Karina/Art

Ship 2
    Tayari - Newman - Ranger

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    I wish I could hate you to death through the internet.
    I love you so much right now~<3

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    Indeed people don't appreciate the greatness of past games and their experiences we've been through.
    There's plenty of love for the both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ohka View Post
    hmm. iv been playing for 17years idk if that is modern? i have held old new and everything in between. im just a big fan of voice acting since i do some myself. so the older games just dont do it for me. i still play some of my 94 games but for the most part i want to play stuff around 2002ish. ffx star ocean till the end of time. those are the last two i was just playing. before that was tatics
    No love for you, son. I am disappoint. You want to start throwing figures around? I picked up my first controller when I was 4, probably before you were even an inch in your daddy's crotch.

I don't normally wave the e-peen, but I've got 22 years on you (currently 26, turning 27 this year). It's hard to claim yourself to know anything about gaming when you completely discredit a whole generation of gaming like you did earlier by badmouthing 16-bit games.

That was just, well... childish for a lack of better words.

FYI

Phantasy Star IV is way more involved than "Paperboy". Paperboy is very simple 4 bit early 80's arcade game.

Ps IV is from 1993 and has a storyline, a cast of various characters each with their own personality, had comic/manga-like cut scenes (all hand drawn pixel based art), 3 planets, 2 space stations, multiple "dungeons" to traverse.

It introduced the "Hunter's Guild" and it's "quests", "Skills" (now called Photon Arts in PSU/PSp/Psp-i/PsZ/PSO2), it with Ps II introduced hybrid human/monster beings called NUMAN (now called Newmans), andriods (Casts) were first shown in PsIII and again in Ps IV, many enemy types in PSO 2 are loosely based on designs from Ps I, Ps II, and Ps IV.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by RyuRoots View Post
    It's also been a while since anyone has told you not to type like a fool, apparently. Not being a professional writer is one thing. Learning how to capitalize the letter I and using very basic punctuation is another.
    Don't be a dick, now. You don't have to write with perfect grammar all the time. The only time I feel that it's necessary (for me) is when I'm posting to a forum or something similar.

Any other time, I neglect to use capital letters and other 'proper' points of grammar.

Ok......I hear tell that your infighting, everyone,has gin Dark Falz its strength, and they have to send in a new batch of tech guys............

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMango View Post
    Don't be a dick, now. You don't have to write with perfect grammar all the time. The only time I feel that it's necessary (for me) is when I'm posting to a forum or something similar.

Any other time, I neglect to use capital letters and other 'proper' points of grammar.
    Durr hurr. Hai guise. I herd this iz a four um.

is dat true????