Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by iTz PooKiie xx View Post
    Yeah I was being sarcastic ...I saw the amount of pages and realized that I'm late by a decade. Oh well... Looking forward to the influx of pics ヽ( ̄д ̄ノ=3=3=3

Stupid iPhone autocorrect...
    Influx of pics, huh?

Also, yeah, this thread has had it all. Regular discussion, excitement, soapbox-standing douches saying how gross bikinis are in video games, SOUPER SRS immersion-gamers whining, someone telling me to exercise more and some other weird shit (lolwtf), and people saying that skinny people are obviously always anorexic.

eeyup.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

So are bikinis out yet or not? It's been, like, a week!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    So are bikinis out yet or not? It's been, like, a week!
    Not until, what, August 1st or something? Not sure the exact date, but not until next update.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Influx of pics, huh?

Also, yeah, this thread has had it all. Regular discussion, excitement, soapbox-standing douches saying how gross bikinis are in video games, SOUPER SRS immersion-gamers whining, someone telling me to exercise more and some other weird shit (lolwtf), and people saying that skinny people are obviously always anorexic.

eeyup.
    Yes influx*simple image of fap like a sir meme*
    Lol bikinis in video games is amusing to me.
    Souper w.e . You said idk whats that.
    Whining will always happen.
    Exercise is fun! I feel great after running 5miles in the mornin' but only when it's a cool day which is never in Los Angeles..
    And i think someone said something about Asians being anorexic or all skinny people idk but, I love Asian girls!!!! or all girls for that matter I don't care if too skinny gimme all!!!Lol( *`ω´)

Do reverse curls with your keyboard?? Lol
    Last edited by iTz PooKiie xx; Jul 21, 2012 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    For a number of Asian women that level of "skinny" is perfectly normal (we have fast metabolisms!). Please don't go around saying that our naturally occurring skinniness is some kind of "ugly". Perhaps not to your tastes, but not ugly.

I will also note that your idea of "normal" may be skewed as many people nowadays are extremely well-fed and have a tendency to consume foods with lots of additives and hormones (hence why girls have begun to develop breasts as young as age 7).
    You seem to misunderstand me, I am talking about the fad that seems to be going on this generation that this kind of skinny is considered "hot"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2T3IC0mfVG...inny_model.jpg

I find it ugly and unhealthy, I think people are taking what is being said to personal. I am not trying to say that all slim women are ugly and they need to get fat, I am purely talking about the picture I posted just now, and in reference to someone saying that the PSO2 bikini outfits made them look "bony"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    You seem to misunderstand me, I am talking about the fad that seems to be going on this generation that this kind of skinny is considered "hot"

I find it ugly and unhealthy, I think people are taking what is being said to personal. I am not trying to say that all slim women are ugly and they need to get fat, I am purely talking about the picture I posted just now, and in reference to someone saying that the PSO2 bikini outfits made them look "bony"
    How is it unhealthy if you don't even know how she got that way? For all we know she could eat 5 cheeseburgers a day and just burns it all off really fast. The same could be said about anyone's weight.

When you are slim, bones are inevitably going to show at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    How is it unhealthy if you don't even know how she got that way? For all we know she could eat 5 cheeseburgers a day and just burns it all off really fast. The same could be said about anyone's weight.

When you are slim, bones are inevitably going to show at some point.
    You're insane if you think that picture is healthy at all. She's jaundiced in there and generally the whole picture has an air of I DON'T EAT ENOUGH PLEASE KILL ME.

While bodytype plays a role in it, there will always be a point where malnutrition shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    You're insane if you think that picture is healthy at all. She's jaundiced in there and generally the whole picture has an air of I DON'T EAT ENOUGH PLEASE KILL ME.

While bodytype plays a role in it, there will always be a point where malnutrition shows.
    I'm talking about her body shape and slimness, not how the overall image looks. Young girls really are that shape. I would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post

I have absolutely no idea where you're getting this from. I don't know of anyone who considers that kind of body type to be "hot" (curvy is still the societal norm, the "fad", if you will), and the PSO2 picture in question shows girls with a LOT of meat on every part of their body except the abdomen (which itself is an unrealistic standard, but not even close to the skinniness you're suggesting is the "fad" these days).

It really feels like a non-sequitur to bring that sort of thing up here.

This is just sad. Go figure that the day I decide to browse the PSO2 forums for hope of seeing something that will motivate me to play, I see this.

This does the exact opposite. After seeing this thread, I doubt I could ever play it again. This is an action RPG right? It's looking more and more like a dating simulator by the day. I'd like to be able to play a game without getting weird looks from the people I live with.

Pathetic.