Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Iirc you only need the verification code to create a SEGA ID, but you seem to need it for something else, since you imply having already played the game. Logging in doesn't require your address either. Why do you need the code?

ETA okay you need to make sure you are entering all your account details correctly, even the captcha. If you still cannot log in / find your email I suggest you cut your losses and remake your character, if you still want to play.
    Last edited by emeraude; Feb 22, 2015 at 09:57 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

You only need a verification code if you changed IP (MAC) address or got new hardware (like a new computer new).

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    Iirc you only need the verification code to create a SEGA ID, but you seem to need it for something else, since you imply having already played the game. Logging in doesn't require your address either. Why do you need the code?

ETA okay you need to make sure you are entering all your account details correctly, even the captcha. If you still cannot log in / find your email I suggest you cut your losses and remake your character, if you still want to play.
    You cannot simply cut your losses in PSO2.

I have not changed anything and it still asks me for a code.

I wish I was still IP banned, at least that felt better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopkins View Post
    They're not people they're trolls, But you're right the best way to punch them in the face is to ignore these pathetic lowlife infernal clowns.

I need the verification code to log in...T_T Im tired I give up.

I was so happy today that finally after one whole year my PSO2 started working again after that global IP ban SEGA did...but then this happened....It is like a stab to my chest, you cant recover from this easy no matter how macho you think you are, to know you are so close but oh so very far is the worst feeling in the world.
    There was no global IP ban. Sega did nothing of the sort. The DDoS was also only several months ago. Like 7?

Honestly, you should grow up. You probably didn't lose anything of value on that account anyway. Just make a new account if you're so traumatized.

You cannot simply cut your losses in PSO2.
    (-_\)

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    There was no global IP ban. Sega did nothing of the sort. The DDoS was also only several months ago. Like 7?

Honestly, you should grow up. You probably didn't lose anything of value on that account anyway. Just make a new account if you're so traumatized.

(-_\)
    No I wont, thanks to people like you, thanks for reminding me that I was miserable there because of people like you.

I much rather quit, ignoring you and your game hurts you more and the more you hurt the happier I become because you all treat me like shit when in reality you all who treat me like this is because you yourselves know who you are and feed of the misery of others because you are all miserable and only want others to feel as pathetic as you are, I laugh at you now heheheh, so enjoy your pathetic game I do not care anymore.
    Last edited by Hopkins; Feb 22, 2015 at 10:09 PM.

I don't know what to tell you then. If you can't log in correctly to the SEGA ID maintenance site there is nothing you can do to recover your old account without knowing which email address the code got sent to.

I understand it's hard to just abandon an old account like that, but as the game stands now it is fairly easy to get geared and capped. If you had old accessory/LA tickets used there's no getting them back short of buying them again, but gameplay wise it's not that bad.
    Last edited by emeraude; Feb 22, 2015 at 10:08 PM.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

No I wont, thanks to people like you, thanks for reminding me that I was miserable there because of people like you.

I much rather quit, it hurts you more and the more you hurt the happier I am.
    Actually you quitting makes everyone else here happier so we don't have to deal with emos like you on the forums.

I much rather quit, ignoring you and your game hurts you more and the more you hurt the happier I become because you all treat me like shit when in reality you all who treat me like this is because you yourselves know who you are and feed ff the misery of others, pathetic I laugh at you, so enjoy your pathetic game I do not care anymore.
    Then go find something constructive to do with your time and become a productive member of society.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post

(-_\)
    I'm trying to help but OP seems like he's already decided to quit the game and he just needs some validation.

He will return they always return. =0
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.