PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Kondibon
Feb 4, 2016, 04:48 AM
Well there's the black face paint, it could be that.

Dephinix
Feb 4, 2016, 05:18 AM
That's a good idea, I never did use the new scene options. Here's some shots of a dewman with the closest skin (I believe) can match, and the darkest skin there is.

Oh, oh, it's you... Sir Gwoden compels you!

Hysteria1987
Feb 4, 2016, 05:31 AM
Well, if you take a good look at the questioned character (......okay, that was less creepy in my head), the black skin has a similar texture to the full body suit. If it was a natural color, there shouldn't be fibre-like texture on the skin.
Well there's the black face paint, it could be that.

There is definitely something unnatural-feeling about, that's for sure. I'm not sure if there's a sort of body paint that covers the face as well as the body, and I didn't see any black makeup on Cirno or Swiki- so that's two things I have to look into tomorrow :-P

Oh, oh, it's you... Sir Gwoden compels you!Oh my word! :-o Why yes, yes he does haha :P Good to see you again, it's certainly been a while!

Dephinix
Feb 4, 2016, 05:34 AM
There is definitely something unnatural-feeling about, that's for sure. I'm not sure if there's a sort of body paint that covers the face as well as the body, and I didn't see any black makeup on Cirno or Swiki- so that's two things I have to look into tomorrow :-P

Oh my word! :-o Why yes, yes he does haha :P Good to see you again, it's certainly been a while!

Showed my friend the picture, definitely agrees with mask and body paint. Quite crafty of that person, looks great, even close up.

A while indeed, I have returned, sort of, lol.

Mio
Feb 4, 2016, 05:51 AM
Is there a good progression guide?
Helping new players understanding how to progress the game in order to reach the endgame gears?

Like what quest to do, where to focus your energy etc... For people that don't want to leech but want to seriously progress themselves until they reach the right power level.

Thank you!

jooozek
Feb 4, 2016, 05:59 AM
do all koffie's client orders to unlock quests, level in very hard advance quests, do all emergency quests that pop up

Mio
Feb 4, 2016, 06:27 AM
do all koffie's client orders to unlock quests, level in very hard advance quests, do all emergency quests that pop up

I already unlocked everything and I'm 75/75

I'm asking for a progression guide, like the right steps to gear yourself properly

jooozek
Feb 4, 2016, 06:51 AM
there is no real progression in this game at level cap, for gear you basically want to aim for any non Xie/Invade (aside from using it to trade-in for Austere) 13* weapon at 60 attribute, good start are Ares weapon series as the stones for the trade-ins drop quite generously from Anga in ultimate quests, you need 180 stones to cap attribute and Anga drops from 0 to 5 stones per kill; for force/techer/db bouncer you want a rainbow set of those or at least the elements that you see enemies weak in stuff you usually do, which usually is light, fire, ice and maybe dark, as for units, anything below saiki isn't worth wasting time to affix, bare minimum of attack affix on units is around 100 atk per unit if you also use spirita/stamina affixes

Zeroem
Feb 4, 2016, 08:53 AM

Well, the face paint are a separate item from the full body suit (I can confirm this because I do own the black full body suit and use it to make Luna Prophecy Shadow looks like actual armor ._.), and.......hmm, I swear someone typed this earlier, but I also thought that face makeup are indeed Magashi one. Until i realized that the red mark is kinda off.

So the face are probably the Black Color Makeup, combined with Cheek Fire Red.

Stardust1
Feb 4, 2016, 09:24 AM
Is invade unit drop from PD only? Maybe dio hunar also?

krodych
Feb 4, 2016, 10:47 AM
are there any mag guides for how to raise your mag for each class? I'm not sure how each class' mag stats should look

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 4, 2016, 12:22 PM
Someone know name of sountrack during ET Chase from Shironia EQ?

"Please use Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers thread instead of making new thread for every questions"

BGM 黒焔ノ輪

idk if this BGM is what i searching

Spiral
Feb 4, 2016, 12:25 PM
Is invade unit drop from PD only? Maybe dio hunar also?

Seems to be the case. Unfortunately, dio hunar does not have said units.

are there any mag guides for how to raise your mag for each class? I'm not sure how each class' mag stats should look

Most suggest picking a primary attack stat and sticking to it. So 200 s-atk, 200 r-atk or 200 t-atk depending on class choice. For example if fighter main, 200 s-atk mag. Or if gunner main, 200 r-atk mag. This extends to seemingly mixed stat classes, such as summoner or bouncer, whereas one picks a primary stat and takes respective class skills as needed.

This is generally done by feeding respective weapons (and generally 7-9*'s as buyable from other players, cheap and faster growth than lower * weapons) and then removing excess dex/stat-defense growth (feeding weapons also add a little dex) via mates or room goods.

So...
S-atk --> feed any orange/red background melee weapons (ex. swords, dual blades, etc), remove excess growth with 4* room goods or monomates/1* room goods. (mates also give excess s-def, 4* room goods remove both dex and s-def. 1* room goods also remove dex but slightly increase s-def like mates)

R-atk --> same with blue background ranged weapons (ex. launchers, bullet bows, etc), remove growth with 5* room goods or dimates/2* room goods.

T-atk --> same with yellow background tech weapons (ex. wands, talis, etc), remove excess growth with 6* room goods or trimates/3* room goods.

Alternatively, if dex mag (not suggested by most, but also an option - if bouncer or braver usually suggested to pure s-atk for or r-atk if bow braver) feed nothing but skill disks and crafted skill disks. Dex mag also has super secret ability to make you a golf champion, that other mags lack.

All mag feed should be easily buyable/affordable at nothing above 1050 meseta. (Aside from crafted skill disks, which are also untradable) Good luck!

Was wondering. Has the range of being included in enemy deaths for general EQ's (or even outside of that?) been increased to mining base range or otherwise larger than before?

jooozek
Feb 4, 2016, 12:30 PM
for t-atk mags you can use 6* candy, it adds purely t-atk

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 4, 2016, 12:33 PM
Dex mag also has super secret ability to make you a golf champion, that other mags lack.

what do you mean golf champion?

wefwq
Feb 4, 2016, 12:38 PM
what do you mean golf champion?
Room furniture.
There's one golf room goods that you can place on your room and play with.
DEX may help you achieve high score with ease, but that's about it.

krodych
Feb 4, 2016, 03:11 PM
Most suggest picking a primary attack stat and sticking to it. So 200 s-atk, 200 r-atk or 200 t-atk depending on class choice. For example if fighter main, 200 s-atk mag. Or if gunner main, 200 r-atk mag. This extends to seemingly mixed stat classes, such as summoner or bouncer, whereas one picks a primary stat and takes respective class skills as needed.

okay thank you very much

RadiantLegend
Feb 4, 2016, 04:29 PM
How much EXP is Lv 1 to Lv 45. Don't know where to find it on jpwiki.

Nanaha
Feb 4, 2016, 04:35 PM
I guesstimate...somewhere in the ballpark of 25-30milion exp?

Asuka~
Feb 4, 2016, 04:37 PM
I guesstimate...somewhere in the ballpark of 25-30milion exp?

That's around 66-69. 45 should be around 1.5 to 2m EXP iirc.

Z-0
Feb 4, 2016, 04:40 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%B4%AF%E7%A9%8D%E7%B5%8C%E9%A8%93%E5% 80%A4

Swiki page for EXP.

2,250,000 EXP for 45.

Shunx
Feb 4, 2016, 04:42 PM
How much EXP is Lv 1 to Lv 45. Don't know where to find it on jpwiki.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?累積経験値

RadiantLegend
Feb 4, 2016, 04:44 PM
Thanks. 5char

Kole
Feb 4, 2016, 05:08 PM
Anyone got a translation for the summoner skill tree? Don't wanna mess it up.

ashley50
Feb 4, 2016, 05:12 PM
Anyone got a translation for the summoner skill tree? Don't wanna mess it up.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231945&highlight=summoner+skill+tree

Kole
Feb 4, 2016, 06:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231945&highlight=summoner+skill+tree

Thanks.

Also looking for a skill build too (do I get the pp ups? element skills? sympathy?)

Anduril
Feb 4, 2016, 06:17 PM
Thanks.

Also looking for a skill build too (do I get the pp ups? element skills? sympathy?)

From the Summoner Q&A Thread. Use the translated skill tree with this:

9. Get these skills (http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simulator/?code=8c5.8dH.8fj.8gV.8iB.8nw.8oZ.8qF.8sh.8tT.8vr. 8xc.8Ah.8BV.8Dv.8Fb.8GN.8LI.8Qt.8Sa.9*10). Priority: preferred stat switch > All Attack Bonus > Point Assist (at least 5 points) > Support Fire > all the Sympathy skills > Attack High Up, Pet Element skills, Alter Ego.
If you stick with a T-ATK based Summoner, you can probably save the two points from the switch skills.

Z-0
Feb 4, 2016, 06:21 PM
Here (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11fbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIob xIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000 000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo IbIb52rAGF4ObnHNcFIk0000j)'s my Summoner tree.

If using SuTe, leave it like that, if using SuBr, SuGu or SuFi, take a point out of PP Up and put it into the appropriate switch.

Dear Master is important, also, since it saves you from getting destroyed during Alter Ego.

Kole
Feb 4, 2016, 06:34 PM
And lastly - asking for the recommended PAs (since usually some are better than others)

Numie
Feb 4, 2016, 07:00 PM
This here is seriously one of the best looking characters (in a wierd and creepy way) I have ever seen on PSO2:

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/pso20160204_194024_003_zpsxdjxfxda.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

That there is a dewman female. I didn't think dewmen could get that dark- the body obviously comes from one of those morph suit dealies, but I have no idea how they managed to get the face the same shade. Since I still have my free character slot I temporarily opened a dewman female myself to confirm, and the darkest they can naturally get is a deep shade of purple.

Tell me, does anyone know how on earth they managed that? I had a quick scout for makeup that makes you darker, but all I found was that magashi paint, and that's more of a brown.To those saying this is a duman female or a CAST, mind you, we have full black body suits AND face masks. In combination, there is a seam at the neck no matter what.

This character could've very well been human or newman (considering the ears are hidden) if it wasn't checked. lol

The answer is in the skin. If the skin looks like there's a mesh pattern on it and folds near the waist, it's a bodysuit.

JCry
Feb 4, 2016, 07:39 PM
What does the untekker say when untekking 7-9★ & 10-13★?

Infinity Series
Feb 4, 2016, 08:08 PM
What does the untekker say when untekking 7-9★ & 10-13★?

From Swiki.

Below ★11 :「これはいい物だ!」
★11 and above : 「よーく見えたよ!」

Nanaha
Feb 4, 2016, 08:17 PM
殺心必撃
potential of 13* tokyo twin dagger.
fyi: boost damage by 6% on weak points, boost damage of criticals by, 5/7/10%

Anyone have ideas on names? I want to use Certain Death, but also want to use the word Heart in there since it's, well, in there japanese. Certain Heart Attack didn't seem like a good way to put it either.

Kondibon
Feb 4, 2016, 08:24 PM
殺心必撃
potential of 13* tokyo twin dagger.
fyi: boost damage by 6%, boost damage of criticals by, 5/7/10%

Anyone have ideas on names? I want to use Certain Death, but also want to use the word Heart in there since it's, well, in there japanese. Certain Heart Attack didn't seem like a good way to put it either.Heart Seaker? :wacko: People get pissy if you don't directly translate things, but I think that would fit the most in english.

LonelyGaruga
Feb 4, 2016, 08:28 PM
殺心 combines kill/murder/etc with heart/spirit/mind, and the weapon series is military themed, so it's likely to refer to willingness to attack with the intent to kill. Murderous Assault or other synonyms should be good.

Requiem Aeternam
Feb 4, 2016, 08:29 PM
Is there any way to switch the element a Pet has? I have 2 with Wind and would prefer having one with a different element.

Kondibon
Feb 4, 2016, 08:33 PM
Is there any way to switch the element a Pet has? I have 2 with Wind and would prefer having one with a different element.You can trade an element changer and 100 synthesizers for a candy that can be compressed to 1x1 and changes the pet's element.

If your pet is 9* or lower and doesn't have any high rarity candies though it might be cheaper to just remake the pet in the element you want.

yoshiblue
Feb 4, 2016, 08:35 PM
How are SPs (Partners Machines :wacko:) and FPs (Friend Partners) as summoners?

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 4, 2016, 08:58 PM
How do you raise NPC's friendship?

yoshiblue
Feb 4, 2016, 09:05 PM
Keep doing their client orders. Bring them with you on quests.

Iduno
Feb 4, 2016, 10:30 PM
Ok, I left off back in 2013 and started playing again now, I have a Newman with a STR/DEX mag and I love the just guard skill and techs, out of Force/Techer/Bouncer, which would be my best bet for making something happen with this and would I be better off with Hunter as my main class or my subclass? (I have tuna so I can use a sword and block even if Hunter is the subclass)

I know going hybrid is sub optimal, but being a Neuman melee is already sub optimal so I might as well just carry on doing what I want, just want to maximise what I can do with that, would have gone Duman but they didn't exist back then.

Thanks for any help, so much has changed lol.

Spiral
Feb 5, 2016, 12:31 AM
Ok, I left off back in 2013 and started playing again now, I have a Newman with a STR/DEX mag and I love the just guard skill and techs, out of Force/Techer/Bouncer, which would be my best bet for making something happen with this and would I be better off with Hunter as my main class or my subclass? (I have tuna so I can use a sword and block even if Hunter is the subclass)

I know going hybrid is sub optimal, but being a Neuman melee is already sub optimal so I might as well just carry on doing what I want, just want to maximise what I can do with that, would have gone Duman but they didn't exist back then.

Thanks for any help, so much has changed lol.

First, note that the recent update has given everyone a new slot or at least new character ticket if too many characters already (supposedly) so that's an option if wanting to make a Duman instead with a fresh mag. Also if you returned from long ago, chances are you have infinite skill reset passes so you can mess around as you please.

At any rate, mag wise most would suggest trying to go pure STR/s-atk as much as possible, depending on growth already made. A mag downlevel item costing excubes has been added so it is very possible to fix "ruined" mags without utilizing any AC but may take a while depending on playtime/already invested mag levels, though excubes as most would say have become much more plentiful as well. However, considering the tech love you may want to consider creating a t-atk/int mag instead. As far as am aware, even for hybrids it is suggested to pick a pure attack stat mag. Note mag max level is 200, to gauge how far along your mag is, whether at the very beginning and still with options open or nearly done and difficult to change.

Class wise, force and techer main would probably be suggested from the desire to utilize techs primarily. Bouncer plays more like a melee class with access to support techs. Note that techer wand is also effectively a melee weapon so you may enjoy that, albeit without PA's and only very powerful when mobbing rather than bossing. Also, you may wind up finding out that you prefer not just guarding at all and playing a pure caster.

Unfortunately, the only just guard-esqe action lies with hunter weapons and braver's katana, hunter subclass would probably serve you well, giving you survivability and access to hunter weapon just guard. (Also could play techer/hunter, supposedly tankiest class in ga-*shot*) Alternatively, katana's shift action has the same function, and there is a braver stance that increases weak point/element damage...though no other skills or base stats seem to help force/techer damage. (Though arguably mostly the same case with hunter sub...)

Alternatively, you could try to find a high t-atk katana or hunter weapon (some weapons have amount of t-atk) and cast off that. Due to little information on the topic, chances are it is not all that effective though. (As compared to another hybrid build that is extremely reliant on a specific t-atk bow rikateri)

On the other hand, note that racial stat difference is supposedly not that high at all, and also note that melee weapons remain a great option with the already invested mag. (Assuming it's far in, anyway.) So could try that instead. Also in case loving support techs and not offensive tech junkie, as long as any subclass or main class have access to techs, (force, techer, bouncer, summoner) you can use all techs regardless whether a tech main class or not.

Primary suggestion would just to try other aspects such as melee weapons or wand to see if there's anything mainstream you actually like and want to go with first. If wanting focus, maybe techer and t-atk mag if not too far in. (Wand smack scales off s-atk, explosions scale off t-atk) Maybe melee caster would wind up enjoyable and the hunter subclass dropped. At any rate, your options are likely fairly open.

Not too sure what you are looking for, unfortunately. But hopefully this helps at least a little bit. Or nigh unreadable, as usual. Or maybe someone more knowledgeable on such builds would have a better idea. Good luck!

somedude1435
Feb 5, 2016, 12:47 AM
Some opinions on how to spend some stones:

Skull (kuron) TMG or the new ones form Tokyo? i feel the new Tokyo tmg are better but is it enough of a difference worth postponing another weapon i could get with said stones from that area? Kuron there is nothing else i i can see myself getting with those stones. Thoughts opinions?

Bellion
Feb 5, 2016, 01:56 AM
If you do not have the stones to just straight up 60 element the Skull TMGs then do not even think about it.
The Walkure should be at least on par with it at ZR with ZR Critical with one point into it at least. It'll definitely be better if a Bo shows up with Critical Field and/ or a Te that happens to have Shifta Critical.
If you are a Gu/Hu with Fury Critical, then it will be better than Skull TMGs as well.

elryan
Feb 5, 2016, 02:02 AM
Quick question guys, what is this item?

http://i.imgur.com/kLsrVfy.png

And what is the maximum bag / storage you can have right now?

Is it still 100 bag? Or have they expanded the cap to 150 or 200 or 300 or something?

Thanks in advance.

Sp-24
Feb 5, 2016, 02:11 AM
It extends the character's bank by 50 slots, up to a maximum of 1000. I think the bag limit is 150 now, but its size is increased with a different item.

Z-0
Feb 5, 2016, 02:12 AM
That's Character Storage +50. Can be extended up to 1,000. Complete waste of money considering the price, temporary 500 shared storages are far more worth it; I'd rather 500 shared slots for 6 months over 500 character specific slots permanently, as I don't feel the need to use character storage all that much.

Furthermore character pack expands to 150 now.

-VEXX-
Feb 5, 2016, 03:39 AM
Hi all, so myself and some buddies are trying to start a character from EP.1, but we are forced to start on episode 4... is there a way to fix this?

We knew there was a prompt in japanese that involved episode 4, so we clicked yes AND no, and we all started episode 4 and are staying there. Not even a choice in the character selection to go back to EP 1-3

Kondibon
Feb 5, 2016, 03:49 AM
Hi all, so myself and some buddies are trying to start a character from EP.1, but we are forced to start on episode 4... is there a way to fix this?

We knew there was a prompt in japanese that involved episode 4, so we clicked yes AND no, and we all started episode 4 and are staying there. Not even a choice in the character selection to go back to EP 1-3You have to do a bit of episode 4 (I'm not sure exactly how much) before you can select 1-3. It's dumb, I know.

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 5, 2016, 03:50 AM
You have no choice but to start in EP4 first if you're just starting out. Only after you have progressed through the story (Story Board), then you can switch back to the previous Episdoes.

Edit:

Ninja'd

-VEXX-
Feb 5, 2016, 04:06 AM
You have to do a bit of episode 4 (I'm not sure exactly how much) before you can select 1-3. It's dumb, I know.

Is there a link to a 4-1 guide? After i've finished talking to flight attendant sailor moon, i talked to Io, then nothing... unsure what to do at all after.

Flaoc
Feb 5, 2016, 04:23 AM
have to clear forest exploration

Nyansan
Feb 5, 2016, 07:00 AM
What other catalysts improve the transfer rate of tohoh + soul product? It's currently at 70% and was wondering if anything else improves transfer rate

Sp-24
Feb 5, 2016, 07:07 AM
Its transfer rate can be increased with Soul Receptor. There's nothing to improve its synthesis rate with.

krodych
Feb 5, 2016, 07:11 AM
I'm still in ep 1 been doing my matter boards and I have 3 boards for ep 1 left on #9 I need dark ragne, #10 chrome dragon and on 11# it looks like a bunch of rare bosses and a rare enemy is there any way to increase my chance of completing these or just spam doing the areas? also where do I find the chrome dragon?

Arzon
Feb 5, 2016, 07:41 AM
I'm still trying to know where can i drop torim 12* and if i've to use a 250%rdr and 100% triboost for it :X, someone know?

Rehal
Feb 5, 2016, 08:03 AM
From wiki http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A0

12* Torim drops from Lv 56+ oceanid/kuron boss

Arzon
Feb 5, 2016, 08:12 AM
From wiki http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A0

12* Torim drops from Lv 56+ oceanid/kuron boss

So mh, i've to do free field kuron in sh to drop it?

Akero
Feb 5, 2016, 08:22 AM
What affects the drop rate of gold tickets on the featured quests?
Some of my team mates can get 1 almost daily while I have gotten 0 so far.
Friggin screwy RNG

dr apocalipsis
Feb 5, 2016, 08:51 AM
What is the new option about Segaid at the login screen that is shadowed?

I can't find anything on bumped.

Anduril
Feb 5, 2016, 09:09 AM
What is the new option about Segaid at the login screen that is shadowed?

I can't find anything on bumped.
From bumped post PSO2 JP: Episode 4 Maintenance and Patch (1/27/2016) (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-episode-4-maintenance-and-patch-1272016/), Patch Notes tab, subsection Other Adjustments:

Added a button that directs you into getting a SEGA ID on the login screen.
I'm still in ep 1 been doing my matter boards and I have 3 boards for ep 1 left on #9 I need dark ragne, #10 chrome dragon and on 11# it looks like a bunch of rare bosses and a rare enemy is there any way to increase my chance of completing these or just spam doing the areas? also where do I find the chrome dragon?
AQs tend to have a higher chance of rare spawns. As for Chrome, it can appear randomly on any field, and it also appears in the Sylvan Wyverns XQ.

Petunia
Feb 5, 2016, 09:17 AM
Where do you get 「オーナー登録解除パス」 (Owner Registration Cancellation Pass)?

Anduril
Feb 5, 2016, 09:20 AM
Where do you get 「オーナー登録解除パス」 (Owner Registration Cancellation Pass)?
ExCube shop. Costs 5 cubes.

dr apocalipsis
Feb 5, 2016, 09:28 AM
From bumped post PSO2 JP: Episode 4 Maintenance and Patch (1/27/2016) (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-episode-4-maintenance-and-patch-1272016/), Patch Notes tab, subsection Other Adjustments:

But I can't click it. That's my question.

Anyway, if it is just a link to register then Ii doesn't matter. Thank you for response.

Petunia
Feb 5, 2016, 09:32 AM
ExCube shop. Costs 5 cubes.

Thanks. Any idea why my Gal Wind talis can't be put on the player shop?
I can't cancel its ownership and it isn't extended. It isn't locked either, yet I can't put it on the player shop.

It's +10 and Max Potential.

Anduril
Feb 5, 2016, 09:36 AM
Thanks. Any idea why my Gal Wind talis can't be put on the player shop?
I can't cancel its ownership and it isn't extended. It isn't locked either, yet I can't put it on the player shop.

It's +10 and Max Potential.
Did you find it, or buy it? If you bought it, then it is bound to you and cannot be sold, and ownership cancellation cannot be used on 12*s.

But I can't click it. That's my question.

Anyway, if it is just a link to register then Ii doesn't matter. Thank you for response.
It most likely goes blank because you have your SEGA ID saved on the log-in screen.

Iduno
Feb 5, 2016, 09:51 AM
Thanks @Spiral that really helped, got a few all class swords so probably going to go with the hunter being the subclass option.

Petunia
Feb 5, 2016, 09:53 AM
Did you find it, or buy it? If you bought it, then it is bound to you and cannot be sold, and ownership cancellation cannot be used on 12*s.

It most likely goes blank because you have your SEGA ID saved on the log-in screen.

I bought it. Crapbaskets.

Ah well. I'm trying to farm a Rod, a ベルトロダン. It says its a rare drop from SH Amduscia. Does that mean it'll drop from any of the enemies here?

Sp-24
Feb 5, 2016, 10:10 AM
It drops from a lv.66+ Dinian, Volcanic Cave SHAQ is just a suggestion where to look.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 5, 2016, 10:40 AM
Someone know name of sountrack during ET Chase from Shironia EQ?

"Please use Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers thread instead of making new thread for every questions"

BGM 黒焔ノ輪

idk if this BGM is what i searching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFKhR-s1AAg play at 3:35...i searching full version of this BGM

NOTE: didnt yet answered of that question in this thread

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 5, 2016, 10:44 AM
units from challenge miles is almost same good as saiki?

Sp-24
Feb 5, 2016, 12:58 PM
Something's been bothering me for a somewhat long while. Has anyone experienced their connection to PSO2 servers become worse at the same time every day? It's been happening to me seemingly on a daily basis at 0:00 JST, when you'd think servers should lose some burden instead.

I feel like Cinderella here, who has her connection turn into a pumpkin by midnight.

Raujinn
Feb 5, 2016, 01:51 PM
Eh thats when the new featureds come out. I imagine JPs probably log in too around that time just to get them out of the way.

Zeroem
Feb 5, 2016, 05:52 PM
Something's been bothering me for a somewhat long while. Has anyone experienced their connection to PSO2 servers become worse at the same time every day? It's been happening to me seemingly on a daily basis at 0:00 JST, when you'd think servers should lose some burden instead.

I feel like Cinderella here, who has her connection turn into a pumpkin by midnight.

Well, since FQ and Bonus quest is a thing nowadays, I guess many people are logging in on that time?
*Edit* Kind of ninja-ed by Raujinn?

Kole
Feb 5, 2016, 06:34 PM
Does difficulty/rank affect the bonus from feature quests?
EDIT: just tested - no box on B and below. Still don't know about difficulty though (probably not though)

Anduril
Feb 5, 2016, 07:33 PM
Does difficulty/rank affect the bonus from feature quests?
EDIT: just tested - no box on B and below. Still don't know about difficulty though (probably not though)
I've done them on normal, and have gotten silver keys, and I think a gold as well.

arokidaaron
Feb 5, 2016, 07:46 PM
Does element value matter much on a te/br? Planning on getting rainbow *13 wands later

Anduril
Feb 5, 2016, 08:19 PM
Does element value matter much on a te/br? Planning on getting rainbow *13 wands later
Yes, in fact it just matters in general. Attribute rate gives a flat bonus to a weapon (ie. a weapon with 1000ATK and 50% attribute rate in actuality has 1500ATK [1000+.5[1000]); after that you get damage multipliers going on, so the lower attribute you have, the lower the damage you will potentially do.
(I'm recalling these numbers off the top of my head, so if there are errors, someone please correct me.)

PokeminMaster
Feb 5, 2016, 08:28 PM
Now, I know this is a situation that will never actually occur, but I'm a little curious:

Does anyone know what happens during the Elder emergency quests if 100% defeat rate on the Arms isn't reached?

final_attack
Feb 5, 2016, 08:30 PM
Now, I know this is a situation that will never actually occur, but I'm a little curious:

Does anyone know what happens during the Elder emergency quests if 100% defeat rate on the Arms isn't reached?

Didn't get phase 2 if I remember it right .....
also the lobby and shop area will show something about "Arks Defeated" or something. It did happened once, I think .... during the 20x HP boost or something (because of broadcast's vote)? I forgot.

Nanaha
Feb 5, 2016, 08:42 PM
I find it more curious that if not enough apos/something whatever are defeated, you get Falz Loser to show up anyway.

Except that it's just an imitation and his drop list is nerfed.

Iduno
Feb 5, 2016, 09:44 PM
Just a quick one, has enemy health been nerfed at normal difficulty since 2013?

I remember bosses putting up a bit of a fight back then but now, on both fresh classes and fresh characters I'm being able to just stand in the boss' face and spam arts to out DPS race them, I remember having to dodge around, just guard and heal a lot before and getting almost 1 shot by some moves but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Took on the emergency mission with the "double falze" and something or other "darkness" just now with my level 23 class and the armour you get free in episode 4 and he was doing all this fancy stuff that looked hard to dodge, but it all did 1 damage per hit.

At first I thought my mag might be effecting things, but I've got the same thing happening on my fresh character whose mag hasn't even been fed yet.

Does the game get back to a normal sort of difficulty in the harder difficulties or is everything on level parity a curb stomp battle in the player's favour now?

Zulastar
Feb 5, 2016, 10:14 PM
Any other ways of gettin' Photon Boosters except of CM?

red1228
Feb 5, 2016, 10:15 PM

I remember bosses putting up a bit of a fight back then but now, on both fresh classes and fresh characters I'm being able to just stand in the boss' face and spam arts to out DPS race them, I remember having to dodge around, just guard and heal a lot before and getting almost 1 shot by some moves but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Took on the emergency mission with the "double falze" and something or other "darkness" just now with my level 23 class and the armour you get free in episode 4 and he was doing all this fancy stuff that looked hard to dodge, but it all did 1 damage per hit.

At first I thought my mag might be effecting things, but I've got the same thing happening on my fresh character whose mag hasn't even been fed yet.

Does the game get back to a normal sort of difficulty in the harder difficulties or is everything on level parity a curb stomp battle in the player's favour now?

Back when you (well all of us, really) were new to the game, you didn't know what to expect. The game & its enemies were foreign. How our attacks behaved were unexpected.
Now that you've been playing for months/years, you know exactly what to do against old enemies. Classes & Player PAs have been tweaked/buffed since the game's launch.
If you're playing Summoner that could also be why the game seems easy right now. I've seen Lv20 summoners (no subclass) do over 150k & Lv40 (less than Lv25 sub class) ones do over 400k on an enemy's weakspot... which is just absurd.

Title rewards?

xxtrabeast
Feb 5, 2016, 10:18 PM
Arks Level 3 may also have played a part into the Double + Profound Darkness run.

Kondibon
Feb 5, 2016, 10:19 PM
You get a few from title rewards, and they're a rare reward from the featured quest boxes.

Rakurai
Feb 5, 2016, 10:20 PM

The solo extreme quest drops them on rare occasions.

wefwq
Feb 5, 2016, 10:23 PM

That means you're starting to get good.

But really, SEGA are actively adding new equipments for lower-tier difficulty, so starting players can access bigger arsenal early to their liking, bunch of them are even very strong for their own good.

PokeminMaster
Feb 5, 2016, 10:40 PM
Title Rewards and late Episode 3 Matterboards reward a few

Featured Quest rewards can be one as well

LonelyGaruga
Feb 5, 2016, 10:44 PM
and the armour you get free in episode 4 and he was doing all this fancy stuff that looked hard to dodge, but it all did 1 damage per hit.

The units are why. Higher difficulties will scale the damage up dramatically as enemy ATK rises much faster than your DEF. By VH you should be two-three shot or so.

-VEXX-
Feb 5, 2016, 11:12 PM
Okay, so trying to go through the 4-1 story still here, was directed to complete the Forest Exploration after speaking to Io... Did not work at all.

Am I supposed to be summoner or something?

Really trying to start from ep 1 on my new char!

Severad
Feb 6, 2016, 03:11 AM
Is "Lucky Rise III" recommended for Vraolet, MKB and Umblla Stick? Or is there any hidden cap for droprate boosts?
I've obtained both Charms from Zieg (so Vraolet and MKB with Pot. Lvl 1 sitting in my inventory) and for breaking crystals I'm using Umblla Stick with the inherited "Temptation" affix ofc.
What bothers me, there is no indication ingame if the "Lucky Rise" Stats are adding up.

Sp-24
Feb 6, 2016, 04:22 AM
Is "Lucky Rise III" recommended for Vraolet, MKB and Umblla Stick? Or is there any hidden cap for droprate boosts?
I've obtained both Charms from Zieg (so Vraolet and MKB with Pot. Lvl 1 sitting in my inventory) and for breaking crystals I'm using Umblla Stick with the inherited "Temptation" affix ofc.
What bothers me, there is no indication ingame if the "Lucky Rise" Stats are adding up.
You don't need Lucky Rise on the items that sit in your inventory. But it is recommended to have it on your Umbra Stick, even if the extra 5~15% are not that vital.

And if there is a cap for rare drop boosts, it should be pretty high, considering that +300% Rare Drop, +50% triboost, drink effects, team buff, trial bonuses, costume PSE, random consumables like donuts, Lucky Rise on your weapon and units and probably other factors are all supposed to stack. And since Another History stacks with the other affix that increases EXP gain, it's assumed that Temptation stacks with Lucky Rise.

Mio
Feb 6, 2016, 05:54 AM
I have a weird problem with the PC PSO2.

While the VITA version is working perfectly, when I try to log in from my PC, I get an error message, "The connection to the server was cut" (In Japanese).

I play from Japan with the same connection I use for my PSVita.

I think it may be related to the PSO2 Tweaker, I tried to boot the game normally (I don't have any language patch installed), but I still get the error.

Do you know any solution? Thank you guys.

Yogororo
Feb 6, 2016, 06:02 AM
I have a weird problem with the PC PSO2.

While the VITA version is working perfectly, when I try to log in from my PC, I get an error message, "The connection to the server was cut" (In Japanese).

I play from Japan with the same connection I use for my PSVita.

I think it may be related to the PSO2 Tweaker, I tried to boot the game normally (I don't have any language patch installed), but I still get the error.

Do you know any solution? Thank you guys.

I got that error cause the proxy was turned on (its turned on by default). It's a pretty easy fix, just click the button scroll to other tasks and click Revert PSO2Proxy settings to JP. That should fix the issue.

Ethridel
Feb 6, 2016, 07:39 AM
I heard that the Rare Train drops 13*s like candy. Is this true?

suzaku0zero0
Feb 6, 2016, 07:44 AM
Anyone gotten 10* or rarer eggs in exq?

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 6, 2016, 08:43 AM
Whats the likelyhood of getting All Class on weapon craft?

wefwq
Feb 6, 2016, 08:50 AM
Whats the likelyhood of getting All Class on weapon craft?
I tried to craft my weapon to the same level to get "all class" bonus, though i just end up getting additional equipable class i don't want for it after draining my bank.
You might want to buy the AC item that grant additional class for craft if it's affordable, might end up saving you some money still.

LovelyCorinn
Feb 6, 2016, 10:32 AM
Why must we wait 24 hours to delete a char? they seriously had to do this? people need to pay attention to what they are doing, when im in progress of creating a char i dont wanna wait 24 hours it kills the whole thing for me ><

Mio
Feb 6, 2016, 10:54 AM
I got that error cause the proxy was turned on (its turned on by default). It's a pretty easy fix, just click the button scroll to other tasks and click Revert PSO2Proxy settings to JP. That should fix the issue.

Thank you for taking the time to register/post just to answer me. It fixed the issue! Thank you a lot!!!

KazukiQZ
Feb 6, 2016, 11:04 AM
Why must we wait 24 hours to delete a char? they seriously had to do this? people need to pay attention to what they are doing, when im in progress of creating a char i dont wanna wait 24 hours it kills the whole thing for me ><
In EP2 it was an instant process. But after SEGA received complaints about the process had caused some people to delete wrong character(s), one of the victim being AIDA herself, SEGA added the 24 hours timer.

As to why SEGA added it, is due to how the select character screen can lag out very bad and show you wrong character model instead of who you're highlighting at that time.

Well, IMO, it's a good addition since now you can think before deleting haha.

blkbox11
Feb 6, 2016, 11:50 AM
Anyone from SEA know if its possible to access PSO2es without using a VPN?

I've heard from some that we're IP blocked from es as well, but there are those saying otherwise.

davenger
Feb 6, 2016, 12:17 PM
Do silver keys have drop saiki units or is it only gold, i'd rather finish my saiki set but if it does't i'll use my key to level up a class

arkeido
Feb 6, 2016, 12:24 PM
Do silver keys have drop saiki units or is it only gold, i'd rather finish my saiki set but if it does't i'll use my key to level up a class

Silver one also drop Saiki (got all 3 part from multiple silver keys), not at high rate though, and I think lvl doesn't affect the drop maybe? got the parts when leveling my lvl 50-ish summoner :-?

Petunia
Feb 6, 2016, 01:48 PM
Is there a way to tell when a Team member logged in last?
I need to clear my Team of inactives.

-VEXX-
Feb 6, 2016, 02:31 PM
Would anyone mind helping me figure out what I'm supposed to do for D-3 in the Episode 4-1 Storyboard, please?

I figured out that I was supposed to do the Free-field forest Exploration in C-3, any further..?

Anduril
Feb 6, 2016, 02:42 PM
Would anyone mind helping me figure out what I'm supposed to do for D-3 in the Episode 4-1 Storyboard, please?

I figured out that I was supposed to do the Free-field forest Exploration in C-3, any further..?
That should pretty much be it (the only other unlocks you need are Caves for N-4 and Tokyo for N-2). Keep in mind that with a few exceptions, you need to be on the Bridge to view the Storyboard nodes.

Jim
Feb 6, 2016, 03:15 PM
If I want to start a conversation about my new PSO2 team, is there a designated place on this site where I can do that? I know we can post "player matchup" threads in PSO2 General now (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231502), but are topics about teams also permissible?

It's a bilingual EN/JP team on Ship 2 called Str8OuttaRAGOL団, for the record. [/:spam:]

xxtrabeast
Feb 6, 2016, 03:21 PM
You can try sending Sayara a PM asking to get added to the Team Directory (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231651&page=2).

Jim
Feb 6, 2016, 03:26 PM
You can try sending Sayara a PM asking to get added to the Team Directory (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231651&page=2).

Ah, that's exactly what I need to know. It's just me and one JP guy I met yesterday in an EQ, so I think I'll hold off and let the team take shape a little more before registering in that thread.

Thanks for the info!

-VEXX-
Feb 6, 2016, 03:29 PM
That should pretty much be it (the only other unlocks you need are Caves for N-4 and Tokyo for N-2). Keep in mind that with a few exceptions, you need to be on the Bridge to view the Storyboard nodes.

Ah!! thank you so much for the response!

Now my last question being how to unlock the Tokyo Free-field. I did complete the initial arks quest (Phantom Repulsion: Tokyo) to be able to accept Koffee's quest (Free Exploration Tokyo), but I do not have the mission Koffee asks for (Train Ghidorian suppression).

I don't see it under ARKS Quest or any other category like you would usually do to unlock areas, There something more I'm supposed to do in order to get Train Ghidorian Suppression?

Bellion
Feb 6, 2016, 03:36 PM
You must progress further in the story board in order to access the Tokyo Free Field. Have you completed the story mission yet?

Petunia
Feb 6, 2016, 03:37 PM
Is there a way to tell when a Team member logged in last?
I need to clear my Team of inactives.

My question got skipped :(

-VEXX-
Feb 6, 2016, 03:41 PM
You must progress further in the story board in order to access the Tokyo Free Field. Have you completed the story mission yet?

Yes, all but the one that requires Tokyo Free Field (N-2). Am I missing something?

Bellion
Feb 6, 2016, 03:55 PM
Train Ghidoran suppression is under Arks Quest check it again. You've definitely progressed far enough to have it.

Naoya Kiriyama
Feb 6, 2016, 04:26 PM
My question got skipped :(

Nope, no way to know when was the last time a person logged on.

Weiss9029
Feb 6, 2016, 05:21 PM
For bossing, austere rod +40 60 ele fire spamming gifoies vs ares +10 60 ele light spamming ragrants(no pot because boss)

Which would be stronger considering light weak boss and normal fire/dark/light tree

Bellion
Feb 6, 2016, 06:07 PM
Easily Ares. By the way, Ares weapons have an unconditional 4/5/6% damage increase with no pb gauge for each potential level respectively, and +4% when it's max.

Ziel
Feb 6, 2016, 10:28 PM
How do you unlock CM2 Shop?

wefwq
Feb 6, 2016, 10:35 PM
How do you unlock CM2 Shop?
Play the 2nd challenge quest, i think you have to make it into the first interval area(?).

xxtrabeast
Feb 6, 2016, 10:39 PM
You have to finish mission 3 which is the Amduscia one.

arokidaaron
Feb 6, 2016, 10:51 PM
I think i saw someone ask this question but can't seem to find it so gonna ask, what is Summoner's class boost?

Z-0
Feb 6, 2016, 10:52 PM
HP+10, All Defenses +40

Useful for new characters you want to equip units faster on.

arokidaaron
Feb 6, 2016, 10:56 PM
HP+10, All Defenses +40

Useful for new characters you want to equip units faster on.

Oh ok thanks!

ThePageofHeart
Feb 7, 2016, 12:00 AM
How does one make those CASTs that can look like Cars/Motorcycles...?

Dugs
Feb 7, 2016, 12:09 AM
In a world of Saiki, what use does one have for an Orbit unit that dropped from Demise?

wefwq
Feb 7, 2016, 12:11 AM
How does one make those CASTs that can look like Cars/Motorcycles...?
Proper lobby action, accessories, accessories resizing and alignment.
[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/mYMtF.jpg
http://puu.sh/mYMxT.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Selphea
Feb 7, 2016, 12:42 AM
In a world of Saiki, what use does one have for an Orbit unit that dropped from Demise?

Pair it with the Austere set or Kaiser set and an Orbit weapon. Kaiser set has 90 S/RATK and 15PP per unit, pretty nice for Br/Hu.

mattwo
Feb 7, 2016, 12:55 AM
Train Ghidoran suppression is under Arks Quest check it again. You've definitely progressed far enough to have it.

I think there is a bug if you played on Episodes 1-3 before Episode 4. I have the same problem even though it worked fine on my alt when I started with episode 4.

Edit: NVM I changed blocks and it's there now...

Rien
Feb 7, 2016, 02:59 AM
Alright then:

Returning player, needs to get from 60-70 as fast as possibru. Been doing SHAQ but they don't seem to yield more exp than VHAQ 10+risk. wot2do.

Z-0
Feb 7, 2016, 03:01 AM
VHAQ with 50 risk is the fastest way to level at every level. No EQ is faster.

City specifically.

Nanaha
Feb 7, 2016, 03:05 AM
VHAQ with 50 risk is the fastest way to level at every level. No EQ is faster.

City specifically.

I don't suppose there's a way to get our risk to suddenly jump? Which means running a bunch of fodder missions to raise risk.

Weiss9029
Feb 7, 2016, 03:07 AM
I don't suppose there's a way to get our risk to suddenly jump? Which means running a bunch of fodder missions to raise risk.
Uh... Just pay caps to make the risk 50?

wefwq
Feb 7, 2016, 03:44 AM
Alright then:

Returning player, needs to get from 60-70 as fast as possibru. Been doing SHAQ but they don't seem to yield more exp than VHAQ 10+risk. wot2do.
VHAQ, ramp the risk to +50 and get few other guy to play the quest with you, trigger tons of PSE burst while using EXP boosters.
or wait for LQ.

Before starting the quest gate, party leader has option to pay capsule to raise the quest risk instantly.
Each risk will cost 1 advance capsule, maxed at 50.

JCry
Feb 7, 2016, 07:28 AM
If I move ships can I just put the items I want in my character storage and they'll follow along with me or is that storage ship locked?

Stardust1
Feb 7, 2016, 07:40 AM
Are droprates in solo XQ bad? I read you can get XQ stones and photon boosters both of which I need

Sizustar
Feb 7, 2016, 08:14 AM
If I move ships can I just put the items I want in my character storage and they'll follow along with me or is that storage ship locked?

Storage is locked.

Z-0
Feb 7, 2016, 08:15 AM
Character storage is transferred, actually, but the rest will stay.

Korima
Feb 7, 2016, 08:39 AM
Can someone explain me the abilities thing a bit? I mean I know how to add them but when I add them, it asks to me to add abilities that the original item has so.. so you can screw your own weapon?

aryayudhaprakasa2
Feb 7, 2016, 09:13 AM
Do we need to collect 250pts for more drops if we use trigger to spawn boss?

KazukiQZ
Feb 7, 2016, 09:19 AM
^No. Trigger bosses have maxed drop from the start.

Sp-24
Feb 7, 2016, 09:26 AM
Can someone explain me the abilities thing a bit? I mean I know how to add them but when I add them, it asks to me to add abilities that the original item has so.. so you can screw your own weapon?
Yes, and very easily at that. When adding abilities, you have no guarantee to retain whatever your weapon already has (unless the chance is 100%), and should plan carefully around that.

Abilities have different success rates for being synthesized (when you make a new ability, such as Power III out of Power IIs) and inherited (when you deal with an existing ability). It doesn't if your weapon already had the ability, you still need to go to the trouble of the transferring process if you want to keep it. There are ways to boost the success rate on certain abilities with other abilities or with boost items, but the whole thing is very complicated.

It's all documented on the Japanese wiki (特殊能力追加 (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%89%B9%E6%AE%8A%E8%83%BD%E5%8A%9B%E8% BF%BD%E5%8A%A0)), and maybe somebody has written a guide for it in English, I dunno.

LovelyCorinn
Feb 7, 2016, 09:56 AM
In EP2 it was an instant process. But after SEGA received complaints about the process had caused some people to delete wrong character(s), one of the victim being AIDA herself, SEGA added the 24 hours timer.

As to why SEGA added it, is due to how the select character screen can lag out very bad and show you wrong character model instead of who you're highlighting at that time.

Well, IMO, it's a good addition since now you can think before deleting haha.

Ah ok lol makes sense but its just so annoying :-)

Petunia
Feb 7, 2016, 10:34 AM
When applying abilities to a unit, do you only need to get multiples of the same abilities to put them on the final Unit?

Like, would I need 2-3 units that had Mod, Tech V, Elder Soul, etc (not an actual build I'm looking at) to apply them to my Saiki, or would I just need 1?

Sp-24
Feb 7, 2016, 10:44 AM
You'd need three Souls, Modulators and Stat Vs for a good chance of each carrying over. Stat III has a 60% chance of being inherited, so even one would suffice.

Z-0
Feb 7, 2016, 10:46 AM
It entirely depends on the affix.

Most only need 1, but some need multiples such as:

All souls need 2 (although 1 + soul receptor also works at 100% rate)
Modulator needs 2, but 3 for a proper rate
Flict/Alter needs 3 no matter what

And probably other random affixes... make sure you check what the affix you want needs.

For all affixes also, adding an extra one or two (maximum of 3) will increase the rate.

Petunia
Feb 7, 2016, 11:01 AM
Jeezus, so I'd need like... 9 Mods for 1 Unit?

Stardust1
Feb 7, 2016, 11:35 AM
souls can boost an affix. apprentice soul makes modulator 100% i think

TaigaUC
Feb 7, 2016, 11:37 AM
Which of the Gidoran 13 stars are worth using?
I got most of them and I'm kinda hesitant to blow meseta grinding all of them up.

Gotta save money for the upcoming layerwear nonsense!

xxtrabeast
Feb 7, 2016, 11:46 AM
TMGs, Talis, and Wand seem like the most viable to me.

Korima
Feb 7, 2016, 12:02 PM
So now I was checking the Custom PAs and tell me I'm looking at it wrong because for example for Launchers I only saw Divine Launcher PA.

Really? only one custom PA per weapon?

Selphea
Feb 7, 2016, 12:05 PM
So now I was checking the Custom PAs and tell me I'm looking at it wrong because for example for Launchers I only saw Divine Launcher PA.

Really? only one custom PA per weapon?

Yes, really.

Korima
Feb 7, 2016, 12:32 PM
Yes, really.

Wow, why? they give up this or something? because the ideas you can add to PA are endless like Six shots for concetrate one or change the PA fire bullet for Ice bullet or simple ones like more damage or less PP.

Then, the craft system is for something useful?

Selphea
Feb 7, 2016, 12:33 PM
Wow, why? they give up this or something? because the ideas you can add to PA are endless like Six shots for concetrate one or change the PA fire bullet for Ice bullet or simple ones like more damage or less PP.

Because Segac, half-completed projects, dripfeed etc etc

Of the few PAs that are craftable, some are definite upgrades like Tornado Dance, Bullet Squall, Divine Launcher, Kazan Type-0, Wild Rhapsody, some are sidegrades like Cerb Dance, Homing Emission and some just make you scratch your head and wonder why people would want to craft it.

TaigaUC
Feb 7, 2016, 01:10 PM
@xxtrabeast
Thanks.

PA customization is basically their way of fixing crappy old PAs and making us work for it instead of applying retroactively.
They originally did the same with rank 16 (and now 17) discs.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 7, 2016, 01:24 PM
ussing ACER tablet with android KitKat and when i want launch PSO2es will say ´´Aplication PSO2es stopped working´´

.razor.
Feb 7, 2016, 02:00 PM
summoners can use this camo with a wanda? *アズールパピヨン (*Azure Papillon)

Shoterxx
Feb 7, 2016, 02:06 PM
ussing ACER tablet with android KitKat and when i want launch PSO2es will say ´´Aplication PSO2es stopped working´´

Potentialy, not enough RAM. I have it on a Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Lite, 512MB of RAM, and that's just barely enough for its resolution (which is smaller than your tablet's). 50% chance it won't finish a mission, 90% if the mission has a boss or multiple battles.

Just in case, make sure you have it in your device storage (not SD card) +1GB left.

BTW, tablet specs plz?

untrustful
Feb 7, 2016, 02:33 PM
summoners can use this camo with a wanda? *アズールパピヨン (*Azure Papillon)

Tact isn't listed so no.

gintaro
Feb 7, 2016, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock episode 3 matterboard? Trying to start Zieg's C/Os on a new char but I can't seem to recall how...

PokeminMaster
Feb 7, 2016, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock episode 3 matterboard? Trying to start Zieg's C/Os on a new char but I can't seem to recall how...
I believe you have to complete Chapter 2-5 now; I'm not entirely sure though

gintaro
Feb 7, 2016, 02:45 PM
I believe you have to complete Chapter 2-5 now; I'm not entirely sure though

Thanks, gonna have to put some work in to get those lambdas now.

.razor.
Feb 7, 2016, 02:48 PM
Tact isn't listed so no.

wow nice work Sega :(

Thank you.

jooozek
Feb 7, 2016, 02:50 PM
you don't need to unlock ep3 if you are talking about a new char, don't remember what exactly did it but i just cleared ep4 and have zieg cos unlocked, didn't touch a single thing from ep1-3

xxtrabeast
Feb 7, 2016, 02:51 PM
Zieg's COs unlocked on my new character after completing the Hard License CO from Koffee.

EDIT: This was while on EP4. Haven't touched 1-3 on this character yet.

PokeminMaster
Feb 7, 2016, 02:52 PM
Thanks, gonna have to put some work in to get those lambdas now.
You can alternatively just switch back to Episode 4

gintaro
Feb 7, 2016, 02:56 PM
Switching back to EP4 didn't seem to work, probably haven't completed enough nodes. I'll try the Difficulty Unlock C/O. Thanks for the help!

Iyomi
Feb 7, 2016, 03:20 PM
Uhm Im new here. Im from PSO2 SEA and just wanted to ask if ppl from there are welcome here.

jooozek
Feb 7, 2016, 03:27 PM
Uhm Im new here. Im from PSO2 SEA and just wanted to ask if ppl from there are welcome here.

everyone is welcome here, not many [here] play the SEA version tho, there is a PSO2 SEA tag when you create thread if you plan to find people to play with and what not

Iyomi
Feb 7, 2016, 03:31 PM
everyone is welcome here, not many [here] play the SEA version tho, there is a PSO2 SEA tag when you create thread if you plan to find people to play with and what not

Ooh thx, and well I dont really plan on dealing with SEA ppl only anyway, just here for general PSO2 stuff.

Anduril
Feb 7, 2016, 03:32 PM
Ooh thx, and well I dont really plan on dealing with SEA ppl only anyway, just here for general PSO2 stuff.
Due to the big gap between SEA and JPN content, you may find relevant information lacking.

Iyomi
Feb 7, 2016, 03:37 PM
Due to the big gap between SEA and JPN content, you may find relevant information lacking.

Ooh yes, Im aware and prepared for that. I'll be sure to ask where appropriate if it ever comes to that.

Sp-24
Feb 7, 2016, 03:45 PM
I'm not sure if anyone will even be able to help. Pretty much everyone here is playing the Japanese version. And I heard that both SEA versions have some exclusive content that may vary greatly from what you can find in JP PSO2, like stat-altering abilities on costumes and units that grant no defense stats, but increase attack.

Iyomi
Feb 7, 2016, 04:03 PM
I'm not sure if anyone will even be able to help. Pretty much everyone here is playing the Japanese version. And I heard that both SEA versions have some exclusive content that may vary greatly from what you can find in JP PSO2, like stat-altering abilities on costumes and units that grant no defense stats, but increase attack.

Well yes, tho really it wont be a problem for me. Asking SEA stuff wasnt my intention for coming here, I may only be here to lurk and see stuff that's about to come into SEA.

Jim
Feb 7, 2016, 06:43 PM
So, we know the Red Saber camo can be a Partisan and a Double. Do we know if that's all? Any chance it could be a Gunslash as well?

Also, do we know what weapons the DB Saber/Shield will work on besides Katana? (At least, I think it was a katana,... Don't remember for sure.)

Anduril
Feb 7, 2016, 06:55 PM
So, we know the Red Saber camo can be a Partisan and a Double. Do we know if that's all? Any chance it could be a Gunslash as well?

Also, do we know what weapons the DB Saber/Shield will work on besides Katana? (At least, I think it was a katana,... Don't remember for sure.)
Red Saber looks to be Doublesaber and Wand, not Partizan. Based on the trailer, DB Saber&Shield will just be Katana. (If you pause the video as they scroll through them in the update trailer, you can verify this)
Typically, when they show weapon camos in a trailer, the animations they show are the only weapons that can use them (with a few exceptions, like Amore Rose also being a Tact despite them only showing Talis).

Skyly
Feb 7, 2016, 07:33 PM
In terms of difficulty, how hard are the bonus quests? Will I get face rolled with a LV 74 gunner with no gear?

arokidaaron
Feb 7, 2016, 07:35 PM
In terms of difficulty, how hard are the bonus quests? Will I get face rolled with a LV 74 gunner with no gear?

Bonus quest is just a walk in the park. Level of mobs scale with yours but have nerfed hp, so nothing to wory about.

ThePageofHeart
Feb 7, 2016, 07:35 PM

Bonus Quest enemies are pretty much a joke in terms of difficulty and well HP. Most of them will easily go down in one tap of a PA or an attack. Havent tried going in practically with no gear but it shouldnt be too hard if you have somewhat of a decent weapon.

Skyly
Feb 7, 2016, 07:46 PM
Thanks, I was really hesitant to try it with my Gu with no gear or units lol.

Naska
Feb 7, 2016, 10:58 PM
Thanks, I was really hesitant to try it with my Gu with no gear or units lol.

Doing with no gear, units is kinda suicide, even if the mob is ridiculously weak in HP, since their damage is still scale to your level.

On a side note, did Sega ninja-patch something in the crafting system? Because I saw 13* weapon is listed in Equipment Extend (obviously no recipe yet), which I haven't seen before.

wefwq
Feb 7, 2016, 11:05 PM
Doing with no gear, units is kinda suicide, even if the mob is ridiculously weak in HP, since their damage is still scale to your level.

On a side note, did Sega ninja-patch something in the crafting system? Because I saw 13* weapon is listed in Equipment Extend (obviously no recipe yet), which I haven't seen before.
It's probably just a fuckup from their end, considering EP4 loaded with various weird bug.

Stardust1
Feb 8, 2016, 04:59 AM
Is the CM guide up to date? cant post the link but its made by taigauc
and I saw the number of roles is lower than players. Do excess players just kill stuff?

Sp-24
Feb 8, 2016, 05:48 AM
There really aren't that many roles unless you are going for total optimization. In random MPAs, the Japanese players often settle on just two roles, with the rest just doing whatever.

Courina
Feb 8, 2016, 06:28 AM
is there Candy Calculator / Simulator for Summoner pet yet ? i kinda dont want just blindly insert it and regret it later...

20AC stuff for 1 candy removed is... uh...

Z-0
Feb 8, 2016, 06:29 AM
It costs 10 grinders to remove a candy, it's just 8 AC items to keep one: since the majority are disposable you will almost never need to use an AC remover.

Poyonche
Feb 8, 2016, 07:26 AM
What element for slave talis ? :wacko:

arokidaaron
Feb 8, 2016, 07:58 AM
Does the potential of the new *12 wand affect tech explosions?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 8, 2016, 08:39 AM
how to avoid DF Loser stop time and help destroy 4 K.O. swords? (too want know what to do if you will be frozen in solo)

Kondibon
Feb 8, 2016, 08:48 AM
how to avoid DF Loser stop time and help destroy 4 K.O. swords? (too want know what to do if you will be frozen in solo)If you have i-frames active you can avoid it. Some circles pulse out of the blades right before the time stop, if you time it with that you should be good. Dodging it might take some getting used to though. Also you can shake out of it like with stun.

wefwq
Feb 8, 2016, 08:49 AM
how to avoid DF Loser stop time and help destroy 4 K.O. swords? (too want know what to do if you will be frozen in solo)
You can actually dodge the za warudo attack, precise timing the moment that time stop takes effect.
KBM user, rapidly press [W][A][S][D] to break free.
Controller user, tilt and spin [Left Analog] to break free.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 8, 2016, 08:49 AM
i was stoped in midle of miracle dash so...

Lostbob117
Feb 8, 2016, 09:17 AM
Does Attack Advance work on the hit from Rod Shoot?

Sp-24
Feb 8, 2016, 09:48 AM
Does Attack Advance work on the hit from Rod Shoot?
According to Swiki, it doesn't.

Perfect Chaos
Feb 8, 2016, 09:54 AM
What element for slave talis ? :wacko:Lightning, but only if you have a Lightning-dedicated tree with Bolt Tech PP Save maxed. Wind is a possibility since its already PP efficient, but Wind techs aren't too great on Talis. The new 13* Talis that drops in Tokyo (Quartz Lithos) is pretty much superior to Slave Symbol in every way, though.

Shadowstarkirby
Feb 8, 2016, 10:25 AM
How are crafted Slide Uppercut and Rising Flag compared to their original counterparts? Are they worth using over other PAs Knuckles and Partizan offer?

LonelyGaruga
Feb 8, 2016, 01:09 PM
Does the potential of the new *12 wand affect tech explosions?

Yes it does. If you're trying to acquire it through trade-ins, you might want to get the 13* wand instead though. It's more stones but is significantly stronger.

Kondibon
Feb 8, 2016, 01:11 PM
Yes it does. If you're trying to acquire it through trade-ins, you might want to get the 13* wand instead though. It's more stones but is significantly stronger.But the 12* wand is a GUITAR! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

sesiom000
Feb 8, 2016, 01:34 PM
If i use flash tech guard on my subclass hunter and use alter ego on my main class summoner will the flash tech guard protect me from the damage that my pet gets to me?
Like will it reduce the damage that goes from the pet to me?
Thanks in advance!

Petunia
Feb 8, 2016, 03:48 PM
Is there a way to return a Mag to its original appearance without resetting it?
Wasted 700k to get some cheap AC stuff to change my mags appearance, only to find no obvious way to return it to the default appearance.

Sp-24
Feb 8, 2016, 03:50 PM
If you don't want to spend meseta, you can use a CM device to give it an appearance of any default mag, including the one you used to have.

jooozek
Feb 8, 2016, 03:51 PM
iirc there should be level 100 appearance devices at challenge mode shop [2]

Petunia
Feb 8, 2016, 03:52 PM
Aaaah... Well I already bought the passes now. Ah well, thanks for letting me know :)

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 8, 2016, 04:08 PM
how unlock Jozsef and Barbara as friend partner? mean what CO complete...

Anduril
Feb 8, 2016, 04:58 PM
how unlock Jozsef and Barbara as friend partner? mean what CO complete...
The first condition for both is that Ruins must be unlocked.

For Jozsef, you must complete any 15 of his COs for him to offer the CO 志ある者よ、共に闘わん!(Why Not Fight Together!).

For Barbara, for her to offer 教え子には負けません (Don't Give Up, Student), you must complete one of the following from the class trainers:

[Handling Knuckles] from Ohza
[Handling Twin Daggers] from Ohza
[Handling Double Sabers] from Ohza
[T. Mechguns are Used Like This!] from Lisa
[Rules of the Wand] from Marlu

This is what is on the swiki, but there is a chance it may have changed.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 8, 2016, 05:02 PM
The first condition for both is that Ruins must be unlocked.

For Jozsef, you must complete any 15 of his COs for him to offer the CO 志ある者よ、共に闘わん!(Why Not Fight Together!).

For Barbara, for her to offer 教え子には負けません (Don't Give Up, Student), you must complete one of the following from the class trainers:

[Handling Knuckles] from Ohza
[Handling Twin Daggers] from Ohza
[Handling Double Sabers] from Ohza
[T. Mechguns are Used Like This!] from Lisa
[Rules of the Wand] from Marlu

This is what is on the swiki, but there is a chance it may have changed.

ok i will try it ty

CocoCrispy
Feb 8, 2016, 06:30 PM
So I was digging thru the game's files and I have no idea what these 2 are.

http://i.imgur.com/o4LDGidm.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EonQHWrm.png

Does anyone know? I guess they look a little like cards but I haven't played the game in at least 2 years.

Anduril
Feb 8, 2016, 06:35 PM
So I was digging thru the game's files and I have no idea what these 2 are.

http://i.imgur.com/o4LDGidm.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EonQHWrm.png

Does anyone know? I guess they look a little like cards but I haven't played the game in at least 2 years.
Looking at the small icons, they look to be unreleased Talis; there is one for each section ID color. Since they have the Little Wing logo, they might be part of Nagisa being available again soon.

CocoCrispy
Feb 8, 2016, 06:41 PM
Looking at the small icons, they look to be unreleased Talis; there is one for each section ID color. Since they have the Little Wing logo, they might be part of Nagisa being available again soon.

Ah! Yeah I do see the resemblance now. Thanks very much!

KatherineAlexandra
Feb 9, 2016, 12:39 AM
I'm back after a long hiatus and trying to level up my hu. Seems that I'm pretty much stuck on 61. Are there any quicker ways to level up, or am I doomed to pound COs and SHAQs?

Anduril
Feb 9, 2016, 12:56 AM
I'm back after a long hiatus and trying to level up my hu. Seems that I'm pretty much stuck on 61. Are there any quicker ways to level up, or am I doomed to pound COs and SHAQs?
VHAQs at high risk will give you more bang for your buck over SHAQs in terms of EXP over Time. Aside from getting keys for the bonus quest which gives a butt-ton of EXP with Boosters, we will be getting an LQ with this week's maintenance.

KatherineAlexandra
Feb 9, 2016, 01:04 AM
Oh, we're getting a new LQ? Ok, I'll wait for that. Thanks.

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 01:52 AM
I'm having trouble requesting a craft order. Im trying to craft a PP Hiei set by placing an order using the visiphone. So I search for a crafter by recipe, which is the Rear Ranged Defense (PP) Lv10, I find a crafter and when I go to their room to place the order (I have the required mats and meseta) I cant select any of my units, the entire tab is blank. Am I missing something?

wefwq
Feb 9, 2016, 02:00 AM
I'm having trouble requesting a craft order. Im trying to craft a PP Hiei set by placing an order using the visiphone. So I search for a crafter by recipe, which is the Rear Ranged Defense (PP) Lv10, I find a crafter and when I go to their room to place the order (I have the required mats and meseta) I cant select any of my units, the entire tab is blank. Am I missing something?
Make sure the item aren't equipped and is unlocked, and double check that you already pick the appropriate recipe.

KatherineAlexandra
Feb 9, 2016, 02:00 AM
iirc, weapon and unit crafts need to be done in sequential order. You can only craft level 10 on a unit that's at craft level 9, etc.

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 03:08 AM
My items are unlocked, and so if weapon/unit crafting needs to be done in a sequential order ie. ex1>2>3 etc...where is the benefit from requesting a craft against doing it yourself, if in each case you have to do it both in the same manner, both use the same mats / meseta etc, why would I need to send of a request if I have to get to that Recipe myself?

PokeminMaster
Feb 9, 2016, 03:15 AM
Higher leveled recipes will require you to repeat the lower levels multiple times to unlock them, so that's why you're given the opportunity to request it from someone who already has it unlocked (some of the higher-end recipes require you to do 25 or so of the previous level)

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 03:29 AM
Higher leveled recipes will require you to repeat the lower levels multiple times to unlock them, so that's why you're given the opportunity to request it from someone who already has it unlocked (some of the higher-end recipes require you to do 25 or so of the previous level)

And this is where I'm getting mixed up at. Here is the scenario.

1. I buy a unit set.
2. I go to the visiphone, search by crafting recipe for the Recipe that I want.
3. I choose the Recipe and then choose from one of the available crafters.
4. I go to the crafters room to place the order
5. I go to the unit tab to select the appropriate Unit
6. None of my units show up

If I don't have to craft my unit and unlock the Recipe in order to request that same recipe, why arent my units showing up to be able to select them?

Anduril
Feb 9, 2016, 03:34 AM

1. I buy a unit set.

If I don't have to craft my unit and unlock the Recipe in order to request that same recipe, why arent my units showing up to be able to select them?
Again, because you need to get there sequentially. If you don't want to deal with unlocking the crafting recipes yourself, you can simply request each level.

Here's a quick breakdown of how the recipes unlock:

Ex1, 2, 5, and 8 are unlocked by default
Ex3 and 4 unlock when you do Ex1/2 twice
Ex6 and 7 are unlocked by doing Ex5 ten times
Ex9 is unlocked by doing Ex8 ten times
Ex10 is unlocked by doing Ex9 twenty-five times.
Ex3 Special crafts unlock by hitting Equipment Craft lv20
Ex8 Special crafts unlock by doing Ex3 Special once
Ex10 Special crafts unlock by doing Ex8 Special once

Based on this, the easiest way to get your unit to Ex10 is to craft to Ex5 yourself, request Ex6 and 7, do Ex8 yourself, and request Ex9 and 10.

final_attack
Feb 9, 2016, 03:41 AM

1. I buy a unit set.

Try finding the crafter in person (or whisper them) ..... ask him/her to craft from ExLv1 (if you just bought it and went straight to craft it) or your current (ExLv +1) to desired ExLv.
I'd recmmoned craft it yourself for early stages ...... at least ExLv5 ..... But, if you don't have the Liliparium / slot, then yes, try asking the crafter to craft it for you since the beginning.

You can only put ExLv9 units for ExLv10 recipes (the menu also only shows ExLv9 units only). If you want ExLv8 (basic or PP or HP) recipes, you must have ExLv7 units in inventory.

Make sure it's not locked ......

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 05:17 AM
Ah, I see what I was doing wrong. I was un aware that my unit had to be extended @ Lv3 in order to be able to be crafted for the Special PP craft @ Lv 3 as well, in the same manner for the higher Special Recipes as well.

So my last question is, I got back my rear Hiei unit, crafted with the Level 3 PP craft, and it is giving me a +16PP boost, which I dont think is correct. I have Elder Soul (3 PP), Spirita III (4 PP), and Latan Fever (2 PP) which totals to 9 PP just by affixes, and I thought by crafting the Recipe I would get a 10 PP boost from it, which would bring me to 19. Does the success value also effect how much PP I get as well as reducing the equip requirements?

Kondibon
Feb 9, 2016, 05:23 AM
Ah, I see what I was doing wrong. I was un aware that my unit had to be extended @ Lv3 in order to be able to be crafted for the Special PP craft @ Lv 3 as well, in the same manner for the higher Special Recipes as well.

So my last question is, I got back my rear Hiei unit, crafted with the Level 3 PP craft, and it is giving me a +16PP boost, which I dont think is correct. I have Elder Soul (3 PP), Spirita III (4 PP), and Latan Fever (2 PP) which totals to 9 PP just by affixes, and I thought by crafting the Recipe I would get a 10 PP boost from it, which would bring me to 19. Does the success value also effect how much PP I get as well as reducing the equip requirements?You technically can do the special level 3 extensions from level 2, but if they're already 3 that'll work too.

Either way there's specific alternate recipes you unlock at crafting level 20. The r-atk one gives 10 pp. If you don't have it you can request it from someone else not that your units are the right extension level.

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 05:30 AM
You technically can do the special level 3 extensions from level 2, but if they're already 3 that'll work too.

Either way there's specific alternate recipes you unlock at crafting level 20. The r-atk one gives 10 pp. If you don't have it you can request it from someone else not that your units are the right extension level.

I requested the Rear Ranged Defense (PP) Lv.3 Recipe, and got 16PP instead of 19PP. 9 from affixes and 10 from the craft bonus.

KazukiQZ
Feb 9, 2016, 05:39 AM
^Your lv3 (or 2) normal craft is most probably t-def recipe which give 3PP as bonus. So doing PP special craft (+10pp) will give you extra 7PP.

previous bonus: 3pp

new bonus after special: 10pp

improvement: +7pp

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 05:54 AM
^Your lv3 (or 2) normal craft is most probably t-def recipe which give 3PP as bonus. So doing PP special craft (+10pp) will give you extra 7PP.

previous bonus: 3pp

new bonus after special: 10pp

improvement: +7pp

I used the R-Def recipes to get it to Lv3. Is it the same formula then?

Sp-24
Feb 9, 2016, 06:46 AM
Regular R-Def recipes add 2 PP. Check your affixes again, I really doubt you would have 9 PP without knowing it.

And you don't need to have special recipes unlocked if you are requesting somebody else to craft them for you. All you need is a unit extended to the same level or 1 level lower than the level of the recipe you want.

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 06:55 AM
My affixes are:

Elder Soul
Spirita III
Technique III
Latan Fever
Says my PP+9

I used the R-Def craft recipes to get it to Lv3, then had someone craft the PP Recipe @ Lv3.

Total PP I have when equipped will be +16, but should'nt it be +19?

NephyrisX
Feb 9, 2016, 06:56 AM
Hmm, other than Light, what's the next best element to choose?

Sp-24
Feb 9, 2016, 06:59 AM
My affixes are:

Elder Soul
Spirita III
Technique III
Latan Fever
Says my PP+9

I used the R-Def craft recipes to get it to Lv3, then had someone craft the PP Recipe @ Lv3.

Total PP I have when equipped will be +16, but should'nt it be +19?
The PP recipe adds 10 PP, so it should be +19 in total. Something doesn't add up here.

Ordy
Feb 9, 2016, 07:00 AM
Hmm, other than Light, what's the next best element to choose?

People usually go with Fire.

gabor100
Feb 9, 2016, 07:22 AM
I have some SP left on my Hunter, what to do with it? Max out Fury combo and Hunter Gear Boost or Flash Guard?

Ordy
Feb 9, 2016, 07:38 AM
You should post a link of your current skill tree.

hymncz
Feb 9, 2016, 08:10 AM
Since orbit comes with 20 attribute, does that mean I need 2 other orbit to max attribute it to 60? Or is there a 20 element boost item that I can use.

Orangemelon
Feb 9, 2016, 08:11 AM
Why is Br/Ra only good with 13* bullet bows? Are there any non 13*s bullet bows that are good?

Kondibon
Feb 9, 2016, 08:13 AM
Why is Br/Ra only good with 13* bullet bows? Are there any non 13*s bullet bows that are good?RA/BR has sharpshooter, but 13* bows are strong enough to make up for or surpass not having it.

Flaoc
Feb 9, 2016, 08:15 AM
br/ra is pretty meh at the purpose its meant to do compared to br/gu same with ra/br though ra/br still has a purpose in taco or real ta (not sure on later) and quite honestly if you are mobbing with bows you are doing it wrong

gabor100
Feb 9, 2016, 08:43 AM
I have some SP left on my Hunter, what to do with it? Max out Fury combo and Hunter Gear Boost or Flash Guard?

You should post a link of your current skill tree.

I'm planing to use it with these combinations: Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Gu/Hu, Bo/Hu

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11fbxIkbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIob xIo0jdodBdoIbi2IniNGAqnIdJkrAIs0000006doIn0000000j doib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo000 0000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 03:10 PM
The PP recipe adds 10 PP, so it should be +19 in total. Something doesn't add up here.

You're right. I took my rear Hiei piece and reset it, and re did my craft. I crafted it to +3 again using the R Def Recipes, and before I sent it off to get it crafted using the PP recipe, it now gives me a +8 PP, when right below it it says with my current affixes (the same ones I posted earlier) I should be getting +9 PP.

(edit) Re crafting it to with a Lv. 2 R Def Craft gives me the same +8 PP bonus.

I have no idea what's going on.

Resetting the piece yet again, I get a +11 PP bonus when it's at it's vanilla state. I assume that is because of the Units' hidden bonus though.

Sp-24
Feb 9, 2016, 03:17 PM
You're right. I took my rear Hiei piece and reset it, and re did my craft. I crafted it to +3 again using the R Def Recipes, and before I sent it off to get it crafted using the PP recipe, it now gives me a +8 PP, when right below it it says with my current affixes (the same ones I posted earlier) I should be getting +9 PP.

(edit) Re crafting it to with a Lv. 2 R Def Craft gives me the same +8 PP bonus.

I have no idea what's going on.

Resetting the piece yet again, I get a +11 PP bonus when it's at it's vanilla state. I assume that is because of the Units' hidden bonus though.
What is your total PP? What units are you wearing? Are you wearing anything in the slot you put your crafted unit in?

An uncrafted Hiei unit gives +5 PP, so crafting it with a PP recipe will only make it give 5 more.

You don't need to reset anything, unless you want your unit uncrafted. But either way, I'm about 100% sure this isn't a glitch or any other kind of anomaly.

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 03:33 PM
What is your total PP? What units are you wearing? Are you wearing anything in the slot you put your crafted unit in?

An uncrafted Hiei unit gives +5 PP, so crafting it with a PP recipe will only make it give 5 more.

You don't need to reset anything, unless you want your unit uncrafted. But either way, I'm about 100% sure this isn't a glitch or any other kind of anomaly.

I reset it to double and triple check that I was using the right Reciple (R Def). Which I was. My total PP with just the Level 2 piece equipped is now 111 PP, I dont have anything else equipped on me, no weapons or arm/leg units.

Right, since crafting takes out the bonus. I got a +11 from the normal bonus of a normal R Def Craft which is +2 PP. So if I send it off again this time, I should get +19 PP correct?

By the way, thanks for helping me out on this issue, I do appreciate it.

Sp-24
Feb 9, 2016, 03:37 PM
Yes, with just one unit crafted using the special PP recipe and nothing else, your total PP should be 119.

And you could probably level up your own crafting a decent bit doing all this.

Phazon
Feb 9, 2016, 03:45 PM
I sent it off again, here's hoping whatever the issue was it becomes resolved.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 9, 2016, 03:52 PM
i have 13* boots from challenge but need 470 t-def and i have 370 t-def lv 45 bouncer so should feed mag with t-def items for equip it early? IM REALLY HORNY I WANT EQUIP IT I WANT BE OP IN VH/SH

Anduril
Feb 9, 2016, 04:03 PM
i have 13* boots from challenge but need 470 t-def and i have 370 t-def lv 45 bouncer so should feed mag with t-def items for equip it early? IM REALLY HORNY I WANT EQUIP IT I WANT BE OP IN VH/SH
No. Never waste points on your mag with DEF stats.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 9, 2016, 04:04 PM
No. Never waste points on your mag with DEF stats.

but i dont want wait for lv 75 or 60 to equip it

Sp-24
Feb 9, 2016, 04:08 PM
The choice here is to either do something stupidly retarded and cripple your character, or to wait a couple days that it takes to reach the current level cap.

Korima
Feb 9, 2016, 04:35 PM
You can Lv Down the level of the mag with a item from the Excube shop but it costs 50 Excube, so the choice is yours.

Sp-24
Feb 9, 2016, 04:54 PM
I sent it off again, here's hoping whatever the issue was it becomes resolved.
Okay, out of curiosity, I decided to test it.

http://i.imgur.com/m5447W1.jpg

Top to bottom:

1) Nothing equipped
2) S-Def craft, lv.1 - +1 PP
3) R-Def craft, lv.2 - +2 PP
4) PP craft, lv.3 - +10 PP

Everything works exactly as intended, and precisely how it did the last thousand times I crafted something. There is, like, zero chance something is wrong on the game's end.

Ordy
Feb 9, 2016, 05:17 PM
I'm planing to use it with these combinations: Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Gu/Hu, Bo/Hu

Get the Sword and Partizan gears, max Fury Combo Up, 2 points in War Cry, 1 in Iron Will and you should be at 85/85. Wouldn't max gear boost on a HU sub tree.