PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

morkie
May 3, 2016, 07:34 PM
i'm RA/HU and i have 60 torana and 60 pledas stone, and my units is ideal, which priority should i choose...... The ORBIT LEG or ORBIT LAUNCHER...

CoWorker
May 3, 2016, 07:46 PM
im currently using a 50 element God Hand knuckles with photon booster potential, but i also got a 20 element Orbit Knuckles recently

so which of the two should i use?

Qualia
May 3, 2016, 08:24 PM
What's the best, most efficient method for grinding a 12* nox NT weapon? Throw emper embrace fodders at it?

Yeah, pretty much. From my experience, several runs of In the Driving Rain should get you enough Emper Embrace weapons to get to at least +20, all depending on luck of course. Don't forget to use +20% great success boosters too; they actually really help.

Perfect Chaos
May 3, 2016, 08:34 PM
i'm RA/HU and i have 60 torana and 60 pledas stone, and my units is ideal, which priority should i choose...... The ORBIT LEG or ORBIT LAUNCHER...There's no point in getting the Orbit unit before getting at least one Orbit weapon to max element, since you should only use the Orbit unit if you plan to use an Orbit weapon.

im currently using a 50 element God Hand knuckles with photon booster potential, but i also got a 20 element Orbit Knuckles recently

so which of the two should i use?Right now, use God Hand for damage and Orbit (with Type-1 potential) for utility until you can get another one to element grind it to 40. Although the two you have at this point is REALLY close to the same strength, so if you don't care about sacrificing a few percent of damage, you can just switch to Orbit if you're too lazy to juggle both.

JCry
May 3, 2016, 08:56 PM
What Hans Quest is D-5 Easter Bingo?

Sora3100
May 3, 2016, 09:19 PM
Phantom Menace
Kill 60 phantoms

Catsaber
May 3, 2016, 09:46 PM
How do i add symbol arts? :s (if anyone knows a good guide could you please share as well)

also, i've noticed that sometimes at the end of a quest, not only others macro shows up but their character talking as well, so following up this question, how do i do this? ^^;

Spiral
May 3, 2016, 10:15 PM
also, i've noticed that sometimes at the end of a quest, not only others macro shows up but their character talking as well, so following up this question, how do i do this? ^^;

/ci# # text, for example /ci1 3 Hello. First number is expression type and second is angle. Additional options include brightness, (t#, from 1-5) time your character continues expression, (s# in seconds) and no cut-in so as to only put expression on face. (nw)
Once in a while is perfectly fine, but much like symbol arts try not to use too often or with many auto-words as could bug other players. Especially on lower resolutions as can cover entirety of game screen.

Kole
May 3, 2016, 10:28 PM
How do you get the RARE DROP dance? I attended the dance festival but I only got the ARKS Dance title

wefwq
May 3, 2016, 10:31 PM
How do you get the RARE DROP dance? I attended the dance festival but I only got the ARKS Dance title
try to use /cla for alternate version of the dance.
Each lobby action ticket always have 2 variants.

Zysets
May 3, 2016, 11:32 PM
PSO2es question. Where exactly can I get the Wopal Observational and Paranormal Elements for chip release? I was told it was a daily quest, but the site seems to not list it.

I know it's available in the FUN Scratch, but honestly I've had no luck.

Spiral
May 4, 2016, 12:26 AM
PSO2es question. Where exactly can I get the Wopal Observational and Paranormal Elements for chip release? I was told it was a daily quest, but the site seems to not list it.

I know it's available in the FUN Scratch, but honestly I've had no luck.

Could be wrong as have only been playing for just over a week.
But hasn't been in any of the daily material quests, including today's. (Wed)
Also don't believe it is available in the FUN scratch either, as is absent when looking through the reward list for it.

So may really be bonus scratch only, unfortunately. Would have to wait till next emergency if didn't get any this recent emergency.

Zysets
May 4, 2016, 12:38 AM
Could be wrong as have only been playing for just over a week.
But hasn't been in any of the daily material quests, including today's. (Wed)
Also don't believe it is available in the FUN scratch either, as is absent when looking through the reward list for it.

So may really be bonus scratch only, unfortunately. Would have to wait till next emergency if didn't get any this recent emergency.

Ah that's a shame, thanks for clearing that up.

I guess I'll just hold off on trying until it shows up at some point.

Kole
May 4, 2016, 12:39 AM
How do bonus eggs work? I fed one to one of my pets but the lv cap didn't go up.

try to use /cla for alternate version of the dance.
Each lobby action ticket always have 2 variants.

Welp that didn't show me anything - or is the Rare Drop Koi dance not a lobby action?

Spiral
May 4, 2016, 01:06 AM
Welp that didn't show me anything - or is the Rare Drop Koi dance not a lobby action?

Assuming picked up the title reward (lobby action ticket) and used it, /mla ARKSdance does part of the first dance (guessing aforementioned) while /fla ARKSdance does part of the second dance. (Desired rare drop dance)
For future reference, /cla does the opposite gender variant of the lobby action. Which you may already know.

Also, as far as am aware, bonus eggs are simply eggs with a higher rarity and stats for feeding.
To increase level cap of pets, increase rarity by fusing higher rarity egg of the same pet type at the pet lab. (Next to monica/dudu) If 13*, talk to pietro to go past 100.
...but you probably already knew that.

At any case, just tried to increase rarity of a less than 10* egg while having bonus egg in inventory, didn't work. Also doesn't "break" maxed stat limits or anything special.
So not sure can be used for that. (Someone correct if there's a use outside of straight feeding bonus eggs)

Hopefully that makes sense!

Altiea
May 4, 2016, 01:07 AM
How do bonus eggs work? I fed one to one of my pets but the lv cap didn't go up.

Bonus Eggs... You mean the ones that increase stats? They don't improve the level cap, since a Pet's level cap scales with rarity.

NightlightPro
May 4, 2016, 06:33 AM
does atk skill boost stack if used on a sub class?

morkie
May 4, 2016, 08:13 AM
There's no point in getting the Orbit unit before getting at least one Orbit weapon to max element, since you should only use the Orbit unit if you plan to use an Orbit weapon.

oh i see having an orbit leg without orbit weapon is useless, then i go with orbit launchers first...

thanks

KazukiQZ
May 4, 2016, 08:16 AM
^ And you should be patient and collect more stones, till you have enough to get 60 element at one go, bcoz at 20 element, it's weak, unless you really know what to do.

For full element, you'll need 180 pleaides and 90 torana.

Loveless62
May 4, 2016, 10:02 AM
Got 13* knuckles from SHAQ. What element to tek as for the unlikely event I have to attribute grind later? Wind?

*sigh* nevermind. Tekked lighting since I didn't see any revo weapons on f.cont shaq drop log. Was revo knuckles. Shouldave gone wind -_-
I hate to say this since you already untekked, but your choice of element was arbitrary. If you plan to grind the weapon to +35, each additional weapon should increase the element by 10% even if the element does not match, since the name of the weapon matches. Hence you should reach 60% regardless of the element you chose.

The good news is that the weapon should reach 60% naturally after adding 5 weapons. The bad news is that you didn't have to stick with lightning or wind.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 4, 2016, 10:24 AM
How much extra grind exp is awarded when a great success on an NT weapon's grind occurs?

rashoood
May 4, 2016, 10:33 AM
I've just tried the game after the graphics update. I don't feel anything changed much with level 6.

but then I played it on PS4 and noticed the graphics are better there.

I know I must be doing something wrong so could someone help? what else should I change on PC to make it look better?

Zysets
May 4, 2016, 11:16 AM
I've just tried the game after the graphics update. I don't feel anything changed much with level 6.

but then I played it on PS4 and noticed the graphics are better there.

I know I must be doing something wrong so could someone help? what else should I change on PC to make it look better?

Do you have the slider set to 6 on the launcher? How about the texture/shaders quality quality settings in the launcher? I find that, at least in my case, those settings can mess up the level slider. Also check the graphics options in game as well.

The difference is all in shading and lighting, and I've definitely seen the improvement since the update on PC.

Saffran
May 4, 2016, 11:57 AM
Maninbluejump > When it happened to me, it was 2x as far as I could see.

Achelousaurus
May 4, 2016, 12:35 PM
Still wanna know, how do you reset a crafted PA? Someone said there is an item in the recycle shop, but there is nothing even remotely related to this.

SallySalSal
May 4, 2016, 12:40 PM
Will unlocking pot3 for a 12* NT fodder weapon give more exp?

Sora3100
May 4, 2016, 01:21 PM
Still wanna know, how do you reset a crafted PA? Someone said there is an item in the recycle shop, but there is nothing even remotely related to this.

You need to pick the Crafting shop option at the recycle shop, here's a pic of which items you need to search for:
[SPOILER-BOX]https://a.uguu.se/yfeqys_pso20160504_201832_001.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Catsaber
May 4, 2016, 01:41 PM
I've unlocked the option to create a support partner, should i go ahead and create 1 right away or should i wait a little bit?

Altiea
May 4, 2016, 01:45 PM
I've unlocked the option to create a support partner, should i go ahead and create 1 right away or should i wait a little bit?

The primary function of Support Partners is to do fetch quests for you. You may find it useful to have this so you can make the game auto Franka quests while you're not playing. It's up to you though; if you don't have any ideas for a new character, you can let it sit.

Kole
May 4, 2016, 01:55 PM
oh i see having an orbit leg without orbit weapon is useless, then i go with orbit launchers first...

thanks

course if you get lucky and it drops...

Will unlocking pot3 for a 12* NT fodder weapon give more exp?

No

Recycle Shop's Crafting Shop (by the badge shop)

does atk skill boost stack if used on a sub class?

as long as it doesn't say "Main Class Only"

Also, how strong is Viola? I got lucky with a 13* in the last EQ.

Catsaber
May 4, 2016, 03:34 PM
does anyone know the name of this hairstyle: http://i.imgur.com/rfCUrr8.jpg

tried to look around the wiki but couldn't find it :c

The primary function of Support Partners is to do fetch quests for you. You may find it useful to have this so you can make the game auto Franka quests while you're not playing. It's up to you though; if you don't have any ideas for a new character, you can let it sit.

oh i will keep that in mind, thx!

rashoood
May 4, 2016, 04:49 PM
Do you have the slider set to 6 on the launcher? How about the texture/shaders quality quality settings in the launcher? I find that, at least in my case, those settings can mess up the level slider. Also check the graphics options in game as well.

The difference is all in shading and lighting, and I've definitely seen the improvement since the update on PC.

Yes slider is 6. res is set to high as well as the shading. But i think something is wrong with shades and lighting hmmm

as for ingame options, i turned all on :p

Anduril
May 4, 2016, 04:57 PM
does anyone know the name of this hairstyle: http://i.imgur.com/rfCUrr8.jpg

tried to look around the wiki but couldn't find it :c
I believe that it is the ゼストショートヘア (Zest Short Hair).

While it can be a bit cumbersome to look through, you can usually find the scratch stuff the wikis are missing in bumped's AC Directory (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/).

SallySalSal
May 5, 2016, 03:32 AM
Tagami 13* TMG considered good/decent/bad?

Omega-z
May 5, 2016, 07:12 AM
Hi having problems with some sort of debugger issue after Nprotect Authenticates and before the game launches has any one have this issue before?

edit: the JP community helped me figure it out, Thank you anyways.

Nulve
May 5, 2016, 09:30 AM
Does anyone use a DualShock 4 to play on PC? And how do you go about setting it up?

ZerotakerZX
May 5, 2016, 09:50 AM

Never used it, but sounds good on paper.

thehondachef
May 5, 2016, 09:59 AM
Does anyone use a DualShock 4 to play on PC? And how do you go about setting it up?

http://ds4windows.com/

IMACOP
May 5, 2016, 11:51 AM
Do rings like rising flag work for Braver (other classes) main?

Anduril
May 5, 2016, 02:20 PM
Do rings like rising flag work for Braver (other classes) main?

The conditions of the JG rings are:

Be a Hu as main or sub (so that you actually have the JG skill).
Use the correct weapon type (ie. Sword for Sonic Arrow, etc.).

NeroreN
May 5, 2016, 03:24 PM
In PS4, is it possible to reduce size or hide the chat box? (Unless you're typing)

Xaeris
May 5, 2016, 03:30 PM

In theory, they should be excellent. The latent should virtually always be active, their base R-Atk is competitive with Orbit (equip the accompanying rear unit and it's even competitive with Austere), and the game is capable of storing partial amounts of PP, so the PP portion of the latent will still be effective.

[Ayumi]
May 5, 2016, 04:28 PM
Asking this question for a friend.
They got 2 characters and thinking about a 3rd and even thinking of making a 4th.
Now while I already know you can keep deleting and creating characters over and over until you make something you want to fully keep as long as you stay at 3 characters or lower and the moment you buy a 4th and delete one, then you need to pay to get that slot again.

Now... the character they want to delete and remake was their main for a while, but then I thought about it and remembered tat if they did that, they do have some accesories and a mag cell they used on that character. None of the accessories were expensive so they should be able to replace those no problem (and lobby actions are account based so thye won't lose that when/if they delete the character).

The problem is... the mag.
I know in the recycle shop you can reset a mag and whatever but what I'm wondering is...
Is there a way to move that mag cell that's used to another character? Or would they have to even get that mag back by buying it? The cell they're using is from a scratch like 2 or so years ago so there is very little (if any at all) in the shop I would think and I'm pretty sure very very expensive if it's even available.

Weiss9029
May 5, 2016, 04:34 PM
;3353058']Asking this question for a friend.
They got 2 characters and thinking about a 3rd and even thinking of making a 4th.
Now while I already know you can keep deleting and creating characters over and over until you make something you want to fully keep as long as you stay at 3 characters or lower and the moment you buy a 4th and delete one, then you need to pay to get that slot again.

Now... the character they want to delete and remake was their main for a while, but then I thought about it and remembered tat if they did that, they do have some accesories and a mag cell they used on that character. None of the accessories were expensive so they should be able to replace those no problem (and lobby actions are account based so thye won't lose that when/if they delete the character).

The problem is... the mag.
I know in the recycle shop you can reset a mag and whatever but what I'm wondering is...
Is there a way to move that mag cell that's used to another character? Or would they have to even get that mag back by buying it? The cell they're using is from a scratch like 2 or so years ago so there is very little (if any at all) in the shop I would think and I'm pretty sure very very expensive if it's even available.
Nope, you gotta buy it again

Kole
May 5, 2016, 08:55 PM
Hey, what weapon is Hitsugi using? (is it just a katana, or is there a weapon camo?)

Sirius-91
May 5, 2016, 08:59 PM
Hey, what weapon is Hitsugi using? (is it just a katana, or is there a weapon camo?)

It's an unreleased Katana, 天羽々斬.

No clue on if it will be a released weapon or camo.

kmystic
May 5, 2016, 10:55 PM
anyone knows if grinding the knucke/twin dagger chase skill ring increases anything besides the extra stats (s-atk,dex,etc)?

Anduril
May 5, 2016, 11:23 PM
anyone knows if grinding the knucke/twin dagger chase skill ring increases anything besides the extra stats (s-atk,dex,etc)?
They do not gain anything extra aside from the stats, thus why they cost Lambda Grinders to obtain.

Weiss9029
May 5, 2016, 11:39 PM
Anyone know how to make the UI smaller? (Like the HUD, mainly) I had a few posts saved about messing with the user file but that doesn't seem to work with the current version, or at least mine.
I also tried the launcher option to change the scale, didn't seem to change anything for me

Anduril
May 5, 2016, 11:44 PM
Anyone know how to make the UI smaller? (Like the HUD, mainly) I had a few posts saved about messing with the user file but that doesn't seem to work with the current version, or at least mine.
I also tried the launcher option to change the scale, didn't seem to change anything for me
I followed Joozek's guide here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198913), and it worked perfectly (I did this after the recent graphics update, so I'm positive it works). Just make sure your reference resolution is larger than your monitor's resolution. Also, make sure your user.pso2 file isn't read only.

Weiss9029
May 5, 2016, 11:47 PM
I followed Joozek's guide here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198913), and it worked perfectly (I did this after the recent graphics update, so I'm positive it works). Just make sure your reference resolution is larger than your monitor's resolution. Also, make sure your user.pso2 file isn't read only.
That is one of the posts I had saved, my user file only has

},
Screen = {
InterfaceSize = 1,
PreferredScale = 1.2,

So I figured it must have been changed, should I just take the code and paste it in place?

Anduril
May 5, 2016, 11:50 PM
That is one of the posts I had saved, my user file only has

So I figured it must have been changed, should I just take the code and paste it in place?
I know found one of the lines a little further down than where it was supposed to be (I think it was the reference resolution), so double check that first. If there are any missing lines, you could try just copying the code straight in.

Weiss9029
May 5, 2016, 11:59 PM
I know found one of the lines a little further down than where it was supposed to be (I think it was the reference resolution), so double check that first. If there are any missing lines, you could try just copying the code straight in.
Couldn't find any other references to that bit of code so I just pasted it in, started the game and it seems to have deleted my user file and made a new one, so I suppose I'll just stop messing with it

the_importer_
May 6, 2016, 10:23 AM
Besides playing the Magatsu EQ a few days ago, I haven't been playing PSO2 for a couple of weeks now.

Regarding the new 13* weapons, specifically the Rod "Shaft Revolution Shio" (google translated), does it work with the new grinding process like the NT weapons? If so, how does the new grinding system work with attributes, do you still need to same rarity to increase it?

Also, to get a full elemental set, could I get multiple Shaft Revolution Shio or is there a limit?

Thanks

Sirius-91
May 6, 2016, 10:43 AM
Besides playing the Magatsu EQ a few days ago, I haven't been playing PSO2 for a couple of weeks now.

Regarding the new 13* weapons, specifically the Rod "Shaft Revolution Shio" (google translated), does it work with the new grinding process like the NT weapons? If so, how does the new grinding system work with attributes, do you still need to same rarity to increase it?

Also, to get a full elemental set, could I get multiple Shaft Revolution Shio or is there a limit?

Thanks

The Revolucio weapons (minus the tact) and the tagami weapons use the NT grinding system. Further more, all future 13* will likely use the same system.

the_importer_
May 6, 2016, 10:51 AM
The Revolucio weapons (minus the tact) and the tagami weapons use the NT grinding system. Further more, all future 13* will likely use the same system.

Thanks. Any thoughts on my other questions?

RadiantLegend
May 6, 2016, 11:09 AM
Attributes work like old style weapons but you still use the grind menu.
I think it's best to get the weapon to +30 then attribute grind (and if using same weapon will take the grind past +30)

There is no limit but you have 48hrs CD and can only select one per sheet.

CoWorker
May 6, 2016, 11:21 AM
I never played with layer wear yet, but how to change Base Wear colors?

the_importer_
May 6, 2016, 12:33 PM
Attributes work like old style weapons but you still use the grind menu.
I think it's best to get the weapon to +30 then attribute grind (and if using same weapon will take the grind past +30)

There is no limit but you have 48hrs CD and can only select one per sheet.

OK, so if it comes with 15 elements, I still need to get 4 just to get one at 60 then. So not worth it.

Qualia
May 6, 2016, 12:38 PM
OK, so if it comes with 15 elements, I still need to get 4 just to get one at 60 then. So not worth it.

20, so 3

the_importer_
May 6, 2016, 01:30 PM
20, so 3

Still too much, probably takes weeks just to get 1.

Asuka~
May 6, 2016, 01:39 PM
What area do I need to go for gathering to get the Early Riser AIS ring?

Catsaber
May 6, 2016, 01:56 PM
i've unlocked the tutorial order for pudding but i have no idea what to do since it isnt translated, can someone help :s

Kole
May 6, 2016, 02:24 PM
Still too much, probably takes weeks just to get 1.

Not really. (though some are easier to do than others) I did the gunslash first and, while it was hard, it took about 4 days with me being lazy.

The tagamis require the EQ but aside from that they're very quick and easy to do.

Tunga
May 6, 2016, 02:50 PM
Does orbit pot 1 affect the pp regen gained from traps? and pp regained from just guarding?

Bellion
May 6, 2016, 03:16 PM
No, and no.

Ahri
May 6, 2016, 03:19 PM
i've unlocked the tutorial order for pudding but i have no idea what to do since it isnt translated, can someone help :s

Only grind some NT wep and ready :P

Traumin
May 6, 2016, 05:37 PM
My game keeps soft locking?

It's done this twice today. First when I went to go do XQs. I dropped out of the campship, and it just froze me there, only able to move my camera.

The second time JUST happened during PD. We finished fighting Double, and Double explodes, yes? Well, all I see is just a white screen still.

EDIT:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/oIOMI/1f88ffc43c.pngp[/SPOILER-BOX]

Like, seriously. That's all I see unless I hit alt+f4.

the_importer_
May 6, 2016, 09:02 PM
Not really. (though some are easier to do than others) I did the gunslash first and, while it was hard, it took about 4 days with me being lazy.

The tagamis require the EQ but aside from that they're very quick and easy to do.

RNG dependent?

CoWorker
May 6, 2016, 10:27 PM
question: which is the best cheap wind tech weapon atm? (between Gal Wind talis or NT Nox Rod)

milranduil
May 6, 2016, 10:30 PM
question: which is the best cheap wind tech weapon atm? (between Gal Wind talis or NT Nox Rod)

i would only bother with a wind elysion. if you have a 60% 13* rod (non-wind), it's enough for the occasional nazan/ilzan.

wefwq
May 6, 2016, 10:54 PM
My game keeps soft locking?

It's done this twice today. First when I went to go do XQs. I dropped out of the campship, and it just froze me there, only able to move my camera.

The second time JUST happened during PD. We finished fighting Double, and Double explodes, yes? Well, all I see is just a white screen still.

EDIT:
[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/oIOMI/1f88ffc43c.pngp[/spoiler-box]

Like, seriously. That's all I see unless I hit alt+f4.
Is it happened twice at the same exact place/exact trigger?
If yes, you maybe want to perform some data check to repair your game data.

If it happened randomly, i believe it has something to do with client-server connectivity.

Sirius-91
May 6, 2016, 11:51 PM

Lilipa.

Ahri
May 7, 2016, 12:01 AM
Remember that you need 1 Desert Topaz and 3 Lillipa Rock (this last from desert or quarry).

Lilipa Desert.

Fix.

CoWorker
May 7, 2016, 12:14 AM
i would only bother with a wind elysion. if you have a 60% 13* rod (non-wind), it's enough for the occasional nazan/ilzan.

i did tried Elysion before but my tree doesnt even have Normal Tech Boost and it being a wand, it doesnt get class boosted as a Fo/Te

and i dont have any 13* rods... so im thinking either Gal Wind (1014, +20%) or NT Nox Rod wind (1351, +18%) but im not sure on which would i take

NightlightPro
May 7, 2016, 11:34 AM
any strategy to anga as br katana?

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 7, 2016, 12:55 PM
any strategy to anga as br katana?

Nothing specific. Just parry and beat the tar out of it.

Unlmtd
May 7, 2016, 12:57 PM
Just wanna make sure I figured out this NT weapon grinding system before I do it...so basically you just feed 7-9 star NT weapons (preferably the same weapon type and with some grind) to the 12 star Nox NT weapons until they're fully grinded to +30 and then feed those to the 13 star NT weapons? I have a bunch of NT weps with Emper Embrace special so should I feed those to the Nox weps first or directly to the 13 stars?

arokidaaron
May 7, 2016, 01:34 PM
You don't basically need to +30 it. Having it at +30, you would have and exp overflow, which isn't carried on once you exceeded the exp limit. There was this video my friend showed me having a process like this:
1 +27 nox fodder gets you from+ 0 ~ +10 using 1 lambda grinder
1 +27 and 1 +10 nox fodder gets you from +10 ~ +20 using 2 lambda grinders
2 +27 gets you from +20 ~ +30 using 2 lambda grinders

But yeah, feeding it *7 ~ *9 with empe embrace affixes on them would generally be best, and don't forgot to use the success rate +20% which is super helpful when grinding your nox fodder.

somedude1435
May 7, 2016, 01:53 PM
You don't basically need to +30 it. Having it at +30, you would have and exp overflow, which isn't carried on once you exceeded the exp limit. There was this video my friend showed me having a process like this:

But yeah, feeding it *7 ~ *9 with empe embrace affixes on them would generally be best, and don't forgot to use the success rate +20% which is super helpful when grinding your nox fodder.

for 13s is there any way to get to +35 with less then 5 of the same weapon? recently got my 2nd weapon and i was thinking if +30ing it would make it closer to the +35 as opposed to just 1 more lvl per?

Unlmtd
May 7, 2016, 01:53 PM

Thanks so much for the guide! I'll be using it.

arokidaaron
May 7, 2016, 02:02 PM
for 13s is there any way to get to +35 with less then 5 of the same weapon? recently got my 2nd weapon and i was thinking if +30ing it would make it closer to the +35 as opposed to just 1 more lvl per?

Unfortunately there isn't any other way to get it to +35 without having the same weapon. The gap from +30 ~ +35 isn't that big anyways so just having it at +30 is good enough. The only advice i could give you is to get your weapon first to +30, then get 2 more to max element it and get it to +32.

Kichiro
May 7, 2016, 02:13 PM
I know this is more of a problem but I think it'd be worse to post an entire thread for it.
I have a friend on the PS4 version of PSO2 and he can't complete the client order from Koffie, "Free Exploration: Forest". --and we completed both the stage and collected 2/2 of the items to complete the client order.
The last thing to do is talk to Koffie which he's already tried countless times by directly talking to her at the counter, he's even re-accepted the client order a few times without me being in the party.
However, I was able to complete the order because she actually talked to me after returning to the campship.
Is there some sort of bug going on? She's normally supposed to talk to you when you return to the campship but she isn't for some reason.
Has anyone else had this problem? if so, how did you fix it?

Orangemelon
May 7, 2016, 02:21 PM
I know this is more of a problem but I think it'd be worse to post an entire thread for it.
I have a friend on the PS4 version of PSO2 and he can't complete the client order from Koffie, "Free Exploration: Forest". --and we completed both the stage and collected 2/2 of the items to complete the client order.
The last thing to do is talk to Koffie which he's already tried countless times by directly talking to her at the counter, he's even re-accepted the client order a few times without me being in the party.
However, I was able to complete the order because she actually talked to me after returning to the campship.
Is there some sort of bug going on? She's normally supposed to talk to you when you return to the campship but she isn't for some reason.

I think you have to clear at least one of those new VR space tutorials first.

Kichiro
May 7, 2016, 02:39 PM
I think you have to clear at least one of those new VR space tutorials first.

can I kiss you?

I mean, it worked. Thank you so much!!

Outcaster
May 7, 2016, 03:57 PM
I just got my copy of PSO2 episode 4 deluxe edition and I'm wondering where the items code is cause I can't read the words and I saw nothing like numbers or letters like a code would be?

somedude1435
May 7, 2016, 04:39 PM
Unfortunately there isn't any other way to get it to +35 without having the same weapon. The gap from +30 ~ +35 isn't that big anyways so just having it at +30 is good enough. The only advice i could give you is to get your weapon first to +30, then get 2 more to max element it and get it to +32.

dang guess that is what i will do then. What exactly is the gap from 30 to 35 on a 13 anyways? i saw when checking that going from 30 > 31 is was like 10 atk

Unlmtd
May 7, 2016, 05:31 PM
I have a char that's currently a FO/TE and I'd like to change the main class to Summoner and also transfer the skill points from FO to SU. Would this be possible using an All skill tree reset pass? If so, how do I go about doing it exactly? I don't wanna mess my char up or waste the pass. Also, if I do this, can I switch my main class to techer if I wish to?

.razor.
May 7, 2016, 05:36 PM
what weapon is this?

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/ryune__zoldark/imgs/5/5/550ee12e.jpg

Anduril
May 7, 2016, 05:39 PM
-snip-
2* Alva Tagvalve
アルバタグバルブ

I have a char that's currently a FO/TE and I'd like to change the main class to Summoner and also transfer the skill points from FO to SU. Would this be possible using an All skill tree reset pass? If so, how do I go about doing it exactly? I don't wanna mess my char up or waste the pass. Also, if I do this, can I switch my main class to techer if I wish to?
Skill points are linked to class and cannot be transferred to another class. When you switch classes you will start at level one if you have never used it before (while the class you switched from will stay at its level). You can change to any class you want, but you will need to level them each up from level one.

.razor.
May 7, 2016, 05:41 PM
2* Alva Tagvalve
アルバタグバルブ

thank you

Unlmtd
May 7, 2016, 05:46 PM
Skill points are linked to class. When you switch classes you will start at level one (while the class you switched from will stay at its level). You can change to any class you want, but you will need to level them each up from level one.

Awesome. Thanks

Kole
May 8, 2016, 04:40 AM

Don't you have to do some training quest now too?

Yamishi
May 8, 2016, 10:32 AM
I just got my copy of PSO2 episode 4 deluxe edition and I'm wondering where the items code is cause I can't read the words and I saw nothing like numbers or letters like a code would be?

If you got the PC version, it's behind Disc 4 in the back of the case!

soulreap
May 8, 2016, 12:44 PM
Um, new player here. Just want to know how to get to Episode 3's matter board or do i have to mindlessly go through Ep 1 and 2's matter board to get to it now...i really want to get a hiei set since i'm freaking level 45 but still stuck with my beginning gear...

Anduril
May 8, 2016, 01:06 PM
Um, new player here. Just want to know how to get to Episode 3's matter board or do i have to mindlessly go through Ep 1 and 2's matter board to get to it now...i really want to get a hiei set since i'm freaking level 45 but still stuck with my beginning gear...
Since the launch of Ep.4, you can now only unlock Ep.3 after competing Ep. 1 and 2. That said, the Sub Units that you can get from the Ep.4 Storyboard are decent to use if you don't want to spend money to buy anything from the playershop.

kmystic
May 8, 2016, 04:28 PM
is it worth getting austere talis even if u can't get it to 60 element?

also i am using invade units + my mag is somewhat shit 130atk 70dex or something so i dont know how big the damage variance is and if its worth to give up 30 more element that my invade talis has.

Unlmtd
May 8, 2016, 05:13 PM
I'm trying to complete my weekly Zieg COs to obtain the craftman's seals and am having some difficulty. I am unable to extend any Force or Hunter type weapons on my Ra/Br. Funny thing is, I have done this in the past successfully but when I pull up the extend weapon menu, it only shows the gun type weapons in my inventory and no other types. I have unlocked 2 extension slots so I don't think it has to do with achievement level. Any ideas?

Spiral
May 8, 2016, 05:21 PM
is it worth getting austere talis even if u can't get it to 60 element?

also i am using invade units + my mag is somewhat shit 130atk 70dex or something so i dont know how big the damage variance is and if its worth to give up 30 more element that my invade talis has.

Believe "upgrading" to austere should be done only after you have the resources to get to 60 element. So can wait.

I'm trying to complete my weekly Zieg COs to obtain the craftman's seals and am having some difficulty. I am unable to extend any Force or Hunter type weapons on my Ra/Br. Funny thing is, I have done this in the past successfully but when I pull up the extend weapon menu, it only shows the gun type weapons in my inventory and no other types. I have unlocked 2 extension slots so I don't think it has to do with achievement level. Any ideas?

Try buying an old type weapon, by memory new type weapons cannot be crafted so may be the issue.

Unlmtd
May 8, 2016, 05:40 PM
Try buying an old type weapon, by memory new type weapons cannot be crafted so may be the issue.

Oh ok. Thanks

Unlmtd
May 8, 2016, 06:42 PM
Has anyone filled out the collection sheet for Card Revolucio? I picked it up and the progress bar for Level 66+ Caterdran stays at 0.00% even if I kill one and finish the quest successfully...is this a glitch?

arokidaaron
May 8, 2016, 07:22 PM
Has anyone filled out the collection sheet for Card Revolucio? I picked it up and the progress bar for Level 66+ Caterdran stays at 0.00% even if I kill one and finish the quest successfully...is this a glitch?

Have you made sure to break the boss crystal? And is this from Arks Quest? The levels of bosses on some certain Arks Quests don't go up to level 66+ on SH. So you'd either have to do SHAQ, EQs or XQs to fight a level 66+ boss on SH.

Totori
May 8, 2016, 07:47 PM
For a hybrid bouncer's Mag. I have 60 into Dex, should I split the rest into 70 S-ATK, and 70T-ATK. Or just more Dex?

Also I have Bouncer Mag skill maxed out.

Unlmtd
May 8, 2016, 08:01 PM
Have you made sure to break the boss crystal? And is this from Arks Quest? The levels of bosses on some certain Arks Quests don't go up to level 66+ on SH. So you'd either have to do SHAQ, EQs or XQs to fight a level 66+ boss on SH.

Oh no wonder...that sucks...I might just throw away this sheet. By the way, what does breaking the boss crystal do? Thanks for your reply

arokidaaron
May 8, 2016, 08:04 PM
Oh no wonder...that sucks...I might just throw away this sheet. By the way, what does breaking the boss crystal do? Thanks for your reply

I believe that the pts needed are counted as drops. So in order to get those pts, you'd have to break the crystal for bosses. This is based all on assumption tho, don't quote me on that as it was just based on experience.

Unlmtd
May 8, 2016, 08:08 PM
I believe that the pts needed are counted as drops. So in order to get those pts, you'd have to break the crystal for bosses. This is based all on assumption tho, don't quote me on that as it was just based on experience.

Oh I see. Will keep in mind. Thanks!

ChewedPencil
May 8, 2016, 09:59 PM
Hey everyone, i am having a bit of trouble with the story board. I cant seem to unlock the 4th node, the one with the pet.

Edit: and anotherthing... why am i always getting banned from Gchat? I barely say anything and none of it is even remotely offensive?

kurokyosuke
May 8, 2016, 11:23 PM
For Double Cannon's potential, is the damage boost at all times, or only when using PAs?

Shadowjesse626
May 8, 2016, 11:37 PM
how do i chat? i have the tweaker and i see people chatting in team form but im not on their team. how can i talk with them? ive played this before but its my first time using the tweaker

Bellion
May 8, 2016, 11:39 PM
Only when using PAs.
The potential has no impact on the Kamaitachi damage.

Anduril
May 8, 2016, 11:43 PM
how do i chat? i have the tweaker and i see people chatting in team form but im not on their team. how can i talk with them? ive played this before but its my first time using the tweaker
You are most likely seeing the Proxy's Global Chat. You just need make sure you are on the right chat channel to chat with them, or type goff! to disable it completely.

Shadowjesse626
May 8, 2016, 11:43 PM
how do i get in the channel? im pretty new at this sorry
EDIT: just figured it out. sorry for the inconvenience

ChewedPencil
May 9, 2016, 12:13 AM
Hey everyone, i am having a bit of trouble with the story board. I cant seem to unlock the 4th node, the one with the pet.

Edit: and anotherthing... why am i always getting banned from Gchat? I barely say anything and none of it is even remotely offensive?

Anyone?

wefwq
May 9, 2016, 12:18 AM
Anyone?

I hope it's not like few guys back then.
You probably act like a kiddos or something, make sure you don't.

ChewedPencil
May 9, 2016, 12:32 AM
I hope it's not like few guys back then.
You probably act like a kiddos or something, make sure you don't.

I can assure you that i dont act like a "kiddo" in fact, it was banned when i first downloaded Pso2

wefwq
May 9, 2016, 12:36 AM
I can assure you that i dont act like a "kiddo" in fact, it was banned when i first downloaded Pso2

Well, i sorta don't believe you.
But you can read this golden thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226696) first.
If you are on the similar or even same situation of that thread OP, i believe you're out of luck.

ChewedPencil
May 9, 2016, 12:41 AM
Well, i sorta don't believe you.
But you can read this pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226696&highlight=gchat"]golden thread[/URL] first.
If you are on the similar or even same situation of that thread OP, i believe you're out of luck.

Yeah i remember that thread. But I am a 26 year old manicaly depressed guy i dont do "kiddo"

Xion14Blade
May 9, 2016, 02:54 AM
Yeah i remember that thread. But I am a 26 year old manicaly depressed guy i dont do "kiddo"

Proxy chat randomly bans people at times (me being an example) you gotta contact one of the mods if you wanna be unbanned.

dhman2011
May 9, 2016, 05:44 AM
Hello

Please help me guys~

i used by mistake the vpn

and they stopped my user....
please if is there anybody have got the same thing , tell me what to do...

Asakaze
May 9, 2016, 06:34 AM
Hello

Please help me guys~

i used by mistake the vpn

and they stopped my user....
please if is there anybody have got the same thing , tell me what to do...

Needs more info...

What error code did it show?

dhman2011
May 9, 2016, 06:42 AM
Needs more info...

What error code did it show?

when they stopped my user they sent me this msg on my email

【SEGA ID】不正アクセス調査によるアカウント一時停止についてのお知らせ

Kondibon
May 9, 2016, 10:14 AM
What exactly does the new "Camera Lighting" slider do?

wefwq
May 9, 2016, 10:16 AM
What exactly does the new "Camera Lighting" slider do?
Adjust intensity of light level emitted from your camera direction.
Something like SEGA attached flashlight to the camera or something, slide it up to 100 to make the light brighter, 0 to turn it off.

ashieruno
May 9, 2016, 10:19 AM
Fast question, for being Bouncer what is better, Human, Newman or Dewman? All of them female.

wefwq
May 9, 2016, 10:22 AM
Fast question, for being Bouncer what is better, Human, Newman or Dewman? All of them female.
It doesn't even matter, really.
The difference are very subtle.
Head to simulator (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php), change the race/gender to your liking and see the stat difference yourself.

Anduril
May 9, 2016, 10:22 AM

Doesn't really matter (the ATK difference isn't much), but if you are min-maxing, if you are going tech based JBs, Newman, but if you are going DBs/Switch Strike JBs, Dewman.

ashieruno
May 9, 2016, 10:31 AM
Doesn't really matter (the ATK difference isn't much), but if you are min-maxing, if you are going tech based JBs, Newman, but if you are going DBs/Switch Strike JBs, Dewman.

Could you tell me what means JB or DB?

dhman2011
May 9, 2016, 10:33 AM
why nobody answer me?!

when i log in i get this message

不正アクセス調査によるアカウント一時停止についてのお知らせ

what can i do?

Anduril
May 9, 2016, 10:34 AM
Could you tell me what means JB or DB?

Jet Boots. Dual Blades. These are Bouncer's weapons.

ashieruno
May 9, 2016, 10:35 AM
Jet Boots. Dual Blades. These are Bouncer's weapons.

Okay, thanks both for the help

ashieruno
May 9, 2016, 10:37 AM
why nobody answer me?!

what can i do?
It looks that your account is unauthorized to use, but I don't know why really

Anduril
May 9, 2016, 10:38 AM
why nobody answer me?!

what can i do?

It's a account lock due to suspicious activity (usually logging on from a vastly different IP). You can try waiting a few days to see if they remove it, or you can try sending an email to support, but if you are outside of Japan, don't expect much help from them.

dhman2011
May 9, 2016, 10:42 AM
It's a account lock due to suspicious activity (usually logging on from a vastly different IP). You can try waiting a few days to see if they remove it, or you can try sending an email to support, but if you are outside of Japan, don't expect much help from them.

did u got the same thing before?

i send to them

my big brother know Japanese very well and he write the message

i have on my user 4000 AC !!
please don`t say :-( ''don't expect much help from them.''

ashieruno
May 9, 2016, 11:37 AM
I have just created an account and I won lot of weapons of one, two or three stars and that. What is the best to do with them? Sold or anything? And where?

Altiea
May 9, 2016, 01:19 PM
I have just created an account and I won lot of weapons of one, two or three stars and that. What is the best to do with them? Sold or anything? And where?

Dump anything that you don't use for your class. You could try selling them, but only if they have good affixes.

Zulastar
May 9, 2016, 01:33 PM
Which potential is better to unlock on Vitol Orbit for RaTe with PP restorate skill?

Altiea
May 9, 2016, 03:45 PM
Does grinding the Knuckle Chase Ring increase the dash distance?

Sirius-91
May 9, 2016, 03:46 PM
Does grinding the Knuckle Chase Ring increase the dash distance?

Nope.

Altiea
May 9, 2016, 03:59 PM
Nope.

So does grinding it just improve the stats?

Sirius-91
May 9, 2016, 04:30 PM
So does grinding it just improve the stats?

Yes it does.

x_nayru
May 9, 2016, 05:40 PM
I finally got a computer I can play this properly on again!

If you forget your Sega ID/password, is there a way to look them up?

Anduril
May 9, 2016, 05:47 PM
I finally got a computer I can play this properly on again!

Where do you download the English patch?

If you forget your Sega ID/password, is there a way to look them up?
You can use the PSO2 Tweaker to download and install the English patch. If you want to find the patch itself, rather than through the Tweaker, you can go to the forum of the team who makes it, who started out by making mods for PSU (can't link directly to it, sorry).

You need to know the email address you signed up with, then you can request a reminder here: https://gw.sega.jp/gw/login/remind.html (Top button is to send you your SEGA ID, bottom one is password reset).

Unlmtd
May 9, 2016, 07:34 PM
When I set knuckle PAs to my subpalette to use with Nox Destime, the icon is like greyed out and I'm unable to perform a PA. Any idea why?

Sirius-91
May 9, 2016, 07:41 PM
When I set knuckle PAs to my subpalette to use with Nox Destime, the icon is like greyed out and I'm unable to perform a PA. Any idea why?

Are you a Fighter?

Unlmtd
May 9, 2016, 08:01 PM
Are you a Fighter?

Nope. Class is HU/BR...just noticed knuckles are for fighters only...weird how it allows for equipping.

Rakurai
May 9, 2016, 08:18 PM
You can use a weapon's PAs as long as you have its class as your subclass.

The Nox weapons are all equippable by a second class, and in the case of the knuckles, it's Hunter.

Unlmtd
May 9, 2016, 09:57 PM
You can use a weapon's PAs as long as you have its class as your subclass.

The Nox weapons are all equippable by a second class, and in the case of the knuckles, it's Hunter.

Ah, I see. Makes sense. Thank you

Zeroem
May 9, 2016, 10:24 PM
Since Yamato is up tomorrow, might as well ask.

How's the AIS ring? Any AIS ring worth taking?

RagolBuilt
May 9, 2016, 11:54 PM
Does anyone on Ship 2 have 11 star ranged extension lvl. 8 and 9 that are available? :D

Thanks in advance ^^

Evangelion X.XX
May 10, 2016, 12:49 AM

I find (and use) the"Light Armor" AIS Ring, which makes AIS dashing (or otherwise called, AIS "Boost-ing") cost only 10 PP instead of the usual 15 PP, to be quite useful. The caveat is that damage incurred to AIS is increased by 10%. That said, however, the ring really helps to quickly "boost" around so that you can quickly dispatch enemies in TD3/TD4, and you'll hardly die to any enemies, except to maybe enraged Exodas that have run amok.

Against Magatsu Sai, the Light Armor AIS ring is unnecessary and shouldn't be used 'cause of the 10% damage increase to one's AIS.

All in all, however, I think it's to early to say definitively that the Light Armor Ring would prove useful for the Yamato EQ, even though it's useful for TD3/TD4 (I'm still going to try it out for the EQ, though).

ArcaneTechs
May 10, 2016, 01:11 AM
Is there a list of Facial Hair for male characters somewhere? or someone who might have the list (with JP names preferably). Swiki sort of lacking (that or i missed something). Very much appreciated, can't remember if this game lacked facial hair or not despite the gender ratio

Rakurai
May 10, 2016, 02:20 AM

I feel like Light Armor is easily the best AIS ring overall.

While it does make you take slightly more damage, it also allows you to dodge more often, which can lessen how much damage you end up taking in the long run. The mobility aspect isn't terribly important for Yamato, as you have a special super boost that can be used to close the distance whenever it submerges.

dhman2011
May 10, 2016, 05:25 AM
is there anybody got locked?

and got like this massage?

i want to ask how much days i need to waiting for remove the lock on my user?

Sirius-91
May 10, 2016, 05:27 AM
is there anybody got locked?

and got like this massage?

i want to ask how much days i need to waiting for remove the lock on my user?

Whatever you did, they're investigating your account/character, that's up to sega and not something you can easily wait it out.

You can send them an inquiry in Japanese on the PSO2 Players Site.

dhman2011
May 10, 2016, 05:30 AM
Whatever you did, they're investigating your account/character, that's up to sega and not something you can easily wait it out.

You can send them an inquiry in Japanese on the PSO2 Players Site.

i send to them 4 times and they didn`t answer me!

im very scared ......

do u know what is the best thing i can write on my next massage?

rashoood
May 10, 2016, 08:26 AM
Can someone tell me how the NT weapons grinding and attribute grinding works? or point me to a guide if possible?

oratank
May 10, 2016, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4mAIZyZHHI

like this?

rashoood
May 10, 2016, 08:34 AM
PSO2 JP - Grinding 13 ? NT weapons - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4mAIZyZHHI)

like this?

oh thank you

doomdragon83
May 10, 2016, 10:03 AM
is any one else getting lots of lag at this time?

sparab
May 10, 2016, 10:26 AM
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up187216.png

Major damage!

Tournesol
May 10, 2016, 10:26 AM
is any one else getting lots of lag at this time?

half of my team lagging crazy right now, including me..

doomdragon83
May 10, 2016, 10:34 AM
5 minutes before the eq started, I got hit hard by 630-chan. Since then, it was a struggle just to stay on, I some how managed to get a run and got 630 again during the 2nd run.

I'm not even going to bother trying to get on today, if Sega wants me to play other games, I'll be glad to.

NephyrisX
May 10, 2016, 12:00 PM
What is the best Potential for Coat Doublis?

Darker Devourer (boost damage against Darkers by 7% for first level), Phantasmal Resonance (boost damage of Photon Blasts) or the potential where it increases damage against DA-Aberrations by 21% for the first level?

Altiea
May 10, 2016, 01:40 PM
What is the best Potential for Coat Doublis?

Darker Devourer (boost damage against Darkers by 7% for first level), Phantasmal Resonance (boost damage of Photon Blasts) or the potential where it increases damage against DA-Aberrations by 21% for the first level?

1st for general purpose. The 3rd is only applicable if you're gonna be playing UQ or Demise. The second is like SU's PB Advance, AKA not worth it.

Weiss9029
May 10, 2016, 01:43 PM
The Potential against DA-Aberrations also works on Profound darkness, and it boosts zanverse's effect against PD aswell

JCry
May 10, 2016, 02:09 PM
Does anyone have the time the servers will go down? EDT preferable.

edit

just checked bumped and it says Tuesdays @ 10:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT just to confirm if this is true.

kmystic
May 10, 2016, 02:30 PM
is it even possible to guren-->tech cancel-->guard, to move quick if u are not from JP because of the high latency?

SteveCZ
May 10, 2016, 07:48 PM
is it even possible to guren-->tech cancel-->guard, to move quick if u are not from JP because of the high latency?

That combo you've stated is not affected by latency.

Catsaber
May 10, 2016, 08:34 PM
i dunno if it was a problem during my patching, but i've noticed while doing seraphy's quests (the ones that requires you to talk with her) that the first few are in japanese (like most of the client dialogs) but then suddenly she starts talking in english in the 4th and 5th, is that intentional or did something went wrong when i patched? Also noticed that sometimes the ncp wont say "goodbye" or "hello" in english but in japanese (like katori's goodbye dialog chat is in japanese, sometimes happens with jean as well)

Sirius-91
May 10, 2016, 09:09 PM
i dunno if it was a problem during my patching, but i've noticed while doing seraphy's quests (the ones that requires you to talk with her) that the first few are in japanese (like most of the client dialogs) but then suddenly she starts talking in english in the 4th and 5th, is that intentional or did something went wrong when i patched? Also noticed that sometimes the ncp wont say "goodbye" or "hello" in english but in japanese (like katori's goodbye dialog chat is in japanese, sometimes happens with jean as well)

SEGA loves to break things by moving the dialog elsewhere to make room for other parts of dialog.

All Seraphy is doing is telling you that you should definitely play PSO2es, and that it would be totally awesome if you did.

Kole
May 10, 2016, 11:55 PM
anyone else getting 1013ed by the tweaker again?

genjen
May 11, 2016, 12:00 AM
anyone else getting 1013ed by the tweaker again?

considering the game is in maintenence......

黒雪Yacchi
May 11, 2016, 03:42 AM
Why is my tweaker trying to redownload the 17 gig patch?

Seriously, what the fuck, help!!!!!

arokidaaron
May 11, 2016, 03:49 AM
Why is my tweaker trying to redownload the 17 gig patch?

Seriously, what the fuck, help!!!!!

New method is kinda buggy for alot of people, use old method instead. And if you don't know how to do it, press the orb > then select check for update (old method)

Kole
May 11, 2016, 03:52 AM
considering the game is in maintenence......

meant BEFORE that obviously. But now the title screen's not loading D:.

arokidaaron
May 11, 2016, 03:56 AM
meant BEFORE that obviously. But now the title screen's not loading D:.

Try uninstalling the english patch then check for missing files. Or just redownload the JP files.

kmystic
May 11, 2016, 04:52 AM
can anyone identify this costume/layerd wear? http://imgur.com/aAzKB3x

SteveCZ
May 11, 2016, 05:02 AM
can anyone identify this costume/layerd wear? http://imgur.com/aAzKB3x

トロピカルビキニウェア / Tropical Bikini Wear

EspeonageTieler
May 11, 2016, 03:24 PM
is anyone else just getting stuck in the loading screen after character select?

Zulastar
May 11, 2016, 04:58 PM
Sorry for me being so stupid, but even I've posted a question about Bonus Eggs here before,
I've still didn't get to the subject. I fed 3 of them to my Viola while rising - nothing changes,
and I can't fed them when LVL and Attributes are capped...

Anduril
May 11, 2016, 05:14 PM
Sorry for me being so stupid, but even I've posted a question about Bonus Eggs here before,
I've still didn't get to the subject. I fed 3 of them to my Viola while rising - nothing changes,
and I can't fed them when LVL and Attributes are capped...
Basically, Bonus Eggs are just EXP Eggs that also give bonus stats. Since your Viola is maxed out, it gains no benefit from the Egg. While the way it's worded implies that it can raise the stats further, that just seems to be the result of SEGA using odd wording to begin with.

Catsaber
May 11, 2016, 05:28 PM
i dont suppose there is a cat-like voice for male characters, right? (like it says random nyas in his phrases or something similar.. i know i've seen one for females before but not for male chars..)

also, seems like pso2 cirnopedia is missing a few voices, does anyone know an alterative site where i can check them out? (so far Male Extra Voice 91 is my favorite, but i do want to check out the other ones before deciding on which on i'm gonna buy later on xD)

MDashK
May 11, 2016, 06:12 PM
Can anyone enlighten me on the 13* Collection files?
I'm trying to finish of my [Spear Revolucio] collection file, and the only missing weapon is the "Etorarushi" that drops from the "Guar Zigmorde Lv. 1+".
Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?

arokidaaron
May 11, 2016, 06:20 PM
I'm trying to finish of my [Spear Revolucio] collection file, and the only missing weapon is the "Etorarushi" that drops from the "Guar Zigmorde Lv. 1+".
Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?

Did you make sure to break the boss crystal?

And for my question, does anyone have a video of Orbit with the natural PP regen pot?

Anduril
May 11, 2016, 06:21 PM
Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?For end-boss kills (ie. breaking the crystal), the percent will update when you finish the current instance rather than on the results screen (ie. pick a new quest or exit the campship).

MDashK
May 11, 2016, 06:24 PM
Did you make sure to break the boss crystal?

I don't want to sound rude, not my intention at all, but... OF F*CK*NG COURSE!! XDXD
:-?

For end-boss kills (ie. breaking the crystal), the percent will update when you finish the current instance rather than on the results screen (ie. pick a new quest or exit the campship).

Hmm... I see.... Never noticed that. Thanks! I'll make sure to keep an eye on it from now on, taking that to account.

Gwyndolin
May 11, 2016, 06:54 PM
Anyone know the potentials of the two rods in the Yamato collection file?

.razor.
May 11, 2016, 07:18 PM
how many Yamato EQs to get the new 13* weapons?

CocoCrispy
May 11, 2016, 07:56 PM
Question! When does AQ risk reset? I did some aqs last week but the risk is still the same today when I assumed it would reset after maint.

arokidaaron
May 11, 2016, 08:38 PM
Question! When does AQ risk reset? I did some aqs last week but the risk is still the same today when I assumed it would reset after maint.

IIRC it should reset on the day and time 7 days after you increased the risk.

Kole
May 11, 2016, 09:46 PM
I've got 2 Yamato questions:
Do you get the 100% rare drop buff after each clear or just after the 2nd clear?

Does the Hagito Phantm have a status stun?

Catsaber
May 12, 2016, 12:26 AM
i dont suppose there is a cat-like voice for male characters, right? (like it says random nyas in his phrases or something similar.. i know i've seen one for females before but not for male chars..)

also, seems like pso2 cirnopedia is missing a few voices, does anyone know an alterative site where i can check them out? (so far Male Extra Voice 91 is my favorite, but i do want to check out the other ones before deciding on which on i'm gonna buy later on xD)

up :s

CocoCrispy
May 12, 2016, 12:42 AM
IIRC it should reset on the day and time 7 days after you increased the risk.

Ty ty so I guess I still got a few more days then!

wefwq
May 12, 2016, 01:24 AM

That'll varies, collection file rate count increase with rare drop up, will it be from tickets, team tree buffs, or server-wide events.

kmystic
May 12, 2016, 02:00 AM

each run gave me about 15% with 250%rdr + 100% tri + prem drink

so u nead at least 4 EQ's/8 runs with everything active.

oratank
May 12, 2016, 03:03 AM
each run gave me about 15% with 250%rdr + 100% tri + prem drink

so u nead at least 4 EQ's/8 runs with everything active.

beside yamato you need lv71 mob in yamato area only that need to use your boost from start or you will have to run more than 4 eq

NephyrisX
May 12, 2016, 03:18 AM
Is there any other map outside of Ultimate Amduskia that spawns Zeta Guranz? It's especially irritating since it's not a guaranteed spawn as well as dealing with all the mobs.

Weiss9029
May 12, 2016, 03:29 AM
Is there any other map outside of Ultimate Amduskia that spawns Zeta Guranz? It's especially irritating since it's not a guaranteed spawn as well as dealing with all the mobs.
Ultimate amduscia doesn't exist, you'll trigger people who are still waiting for that.

No, I don't think zeta can spawn anywhere except for ultimate lilipa.

NephyrisX
May 12, 2016, 03:36 AM
Ultimate amduscia doesn't exist, you'll trigger people who are still waiting for that.

No, I don't think zeta can spawn anywhere except for ultimate lilipa.

Derp, brain fart on that typo.

arokidaaron
May 12, 2016, 04:06 AM
Does anyone have any info on the new AIS & Earth *13 if they drop on other places other than the EQ?

SolRiver
May 12, 2016, 05:04 AM
how do fi/bo and bo/hu compare to each other nowadays?

limit break photon blade fever cancel vs 13*?

Dammy
May 12, 2016, 05:28 AM
i would say bo/hu is more consistent

dhman2011
May 12, 2016, 06:06 AM
Hello Guys

Please help me!

they locked my account for a week now

and i send to them many times and they didn`t response me

im very scared they wont give me my account again

this what they sent to me when they lock my account

please help me i love this game very much and i cant wait anymore

oratank
May 12, 2016, 06:15 AM
where i can find/exchange increase great success rate 20% for NT weapon?

NephyrisX
May 12, 2016, 06:55 AM
where i can find/exchange increase great success rate 20% for NT weapon?

FUN Scratch. Just spend Excubes on 1000 FUN tickets and spam it.

Kole
May 12, 2016, 10:28 AM
Are there any ways for Rangers and Hunters to get a lot more crit? (besides just the 20% crit ring)

Rainoffire
May 12, 2016, 10:34 AM
Hello Guys

It is saying because of unauthorized access, the account has been temporarily suspended.

I guess another week.

dhman2011
May 12, 2016, 10:44 AM
It is saying because of unauthorized access, the account has been temporarily suspended.

I guess another week.

did u got locked before?

Zyrusticae
May 12, 2016, 11:11 AM
So at what level do subclasses stop gaining XP?

Kondibon
May 12, 2016, 11:30 AM
So at what level do subclasses stop gaining XP?40 or 45 iirc.

Anduril
May 12, 2016, 11:46 AM
So at what level do subclasses stop gaining XP?

At 55.

Kondibon
May 12, 2016, 12:00 PM
At 55.Oh, really? Wow, it was higher than I thought. ._.

Nulve
May 12, 2016, 12:07 PM
Can I get some help setting up the Steam Controller to work with PSO2? (PSO2 is in windowed mode w/ vanilla JP launcher, and I have Steam set to Admin mode)

It only seems to see my desktop binding and I can't get it to see the Joystick as a XInput Gamepad joystick (or map any of the buttons to a Gamepad control).

I'd also like to get the touchpad menu to work, and that isn't responding.

Alam
May 12, 2016, 12:30 PM
Can I get some help setting up the Steam Controller to work with PSO2? (PSO2 is in windowed mode w/ vanilla JP launcher, and I have Steam set to Admin mode)

It only seems to see my desktop binding and I can't get it to see the Joystick as a XInput Gamepad joystick (or map any of the buttons to a Gamepad control).

How are you making Steam run up PSO2?

Nulve
May 12, 2016, 12:48 PM
How are you making Steam run up PSO2?

I've tried both methods of launching the launcher/game through BPM and having Steam minimised then opening the launcher/game from the desktop.

[Ayumi]
May 12, 2016, 12:50 PM
I guess this is the best place to ask.
Saw one of my friends earlier that I didn't know had a cast because when I saw their face... it looked smoother than mine. Well... smoother is not the right word I guess.

She was using the same face variant I use (and so as one of my other casts) which reminded me of my other and most recent made cast.

http://puu.sh/oPkN6/98a4a8e60e.png

You see under her eyes? That black/dark area? My other cast doesn't seem to have it and the person I spoke of I didn't see it on their face as well.
I'm not sure how this character got that darkness under her eyes, but wondering on how exactly do I gt rid of it? I don't like it.

dhman2011
May 12, 2016, 01:26 PM
why nobody answer me verywell !!!

i got locked and nobody answer me!!!

what can i do ?!!!! i send to them many times!!

please help me !!!

Altiea
May 12, 2016, 01:32 PM

please help me !!!

There isn't much you can do except "wait it out". You can keep bugging them with tickets, but otherwise it's largely out of your hands.

Nulve
May 12, 2016, 01:52 PM

please help me !!!

What did you do to get in to this situation?

HentaiLolicon
May 12, 2016, 02:48 PM
Can someone give me a list of apps that have potential to trigger GGbitch to kill off client please?

dhman2011
May 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
What did you do to get in to this situation?

becuase i used VPN in mistake....

Dark Emerald EXE
May 12, 2016, 05:36 PM
What's the most cost effective way to get Act/Till/Magi,ATK IV Stamina IV, Spirita IV, Noble on units?

Achelousaurus
May 12, 2016, 05:48 PM
How can I improve Anti Aliasing?
I'm running tier 6 and according to the benchmark I got a score of 12,500. Using an i5 3400MHz quadcore and GTX 760.
The ingame AA is neat but I still got some jaggy edges.

Oh and how can you remove the fps cap? I seem to be capped at 63 fps but during the benchmark I was never below 104 fps for tier 6 (twice as much for tier 5).

Ygdrad
May 12, 2016, 06:24 PM
Hey everyone, I've been away from the game for about a year and I was wondering if people could help me catch up with some of the new features/changes/must-haves. I've found it pretty hard to find this stuff out on my own since the english info on the game is limited and a year's worth of pso2 patch notes, even if a complete list can be found will be hours of sifting through notes about cosmetics and event notes to try to find the important bits.

Thanks in advance, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game.

Arada
May 12, 2016, 06:26 PM
What's the most cost effective way to get Act/Till/Magi,ATK IV Stamina IV, Spirita IV, Noble on units?

There. (http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=SH01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=RA21.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&2=OA02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&3=AA03.EA03.EB03.ZA01.ZB01&4=AA03.EA03.EB03.ZA01.ZB01&5=AA03.EA03.EB03.ZA01.ZB01&r=SH10.AA04.EA04.EB04&o=A05.B07/s=AA03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=EA03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&2=EB03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&3=RA15.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&4=ROC1.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&5=&r=AA03.EA03.EB03.ZA01.ZB01&o=A05)
Multiple tabs for the fodders to build. ;)

Altiea
May 12, 2016, 06:51 PM
Hey everyone, I've been away from the game for about a year and I was wondering if people could help me catch up with some of the new features/changes/must-haves. I've found it pretty hard to find this stuff out on my own since the english info on the game is limited and a year's worth of pso2 patch notes, even if a complete list can be found will be hours of sifting through notes about cosmetics and event notes to try to find the important bits.

Thanks in advance, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game.

Uhhh... there's been quite a few additions as of late. Compiling them all in short order is a little difficult. I'll just run over a few of it and hope someone else can fill in the blanks.

1. New class: Summoner. Hatch a Pet and make it fight for you. Advocate cannibalism by feeding your Pets other Pet Eggs to improve their stats and make them strong. Also give them candy, because everyone knows that feeding your Pet fatty and un-nutritious goodies is great for health.
2. Two to three new EQs? Yamato got added yesterday.
3. Three new systems: Gathering, NT, and Collect File.
-- Gathering: Go places and harvest/fish out stuff. You can take your stuff to Franka's Cafe and cook food or make Skill Rings. Stamina-gated, so good luck speed-farming.
-- NT: New-Type. New Grind system that allows you to use other Weapons to grind newer weapons, no RNG required. One of the few new features that people actually like.
-- Collect File: Murder things to fill up progress bars. When it's full, you can get guaranteed drops, like free 12s and 13s.
4. Star Gems. "Premium" currency that can be earned F2P or bought with AC. Spent on stuff like resetting Pet feeding, Stamina for Gathering, and Collect File cooldown.
5. Tokyo Field. Play it a lot to get Kageseo stones to get Seiga 13s.
6. Bonus Quest. Play Recommended Quest for a shot at getting Bonus Keys. Bonus Quest has ginormous EXP drops and only drops Rare Items, so pack your Triboosters and RDRs.
7. Buffs for a lot of weapons. Launchers, Partizans, Wired Lances, Fighter in general, Tech JA, etc.
8. Skill Rings, mentioned above. New Equip category that gives you mods or just new Skills. For example, L/Knuckle Chase makes you dash towards locked-on targets when you attack with Knuckles, and L/Tech Charge JG allows you to Just Guard with the starting frames of Tech charging. Requires Gathering materials to make and Grind.

LordKaiser
May 12, 2016, 07:30 PM
when you reset the password and then get the e-mail what comes on that e-mail and what's the next step? I hope there's no captcha on the password reset process.

Ygdrad
May 12, 2016, 07:36 PM
snip

Thanks a lot, this will help set me on the right path and I've got some idea of what to look up. And thanks to anyone else who helps fill in blanks :)

Catsaber
May 12, 2016, 08:12 PM

still looking for an answer :s

TiredFoal
May 12, 2016, 08:13 PM
i have 2 quick questions

1- what should i do with the 10* and up weapons/units that either aren't for my class or have no/junk affixes? should i recycle them or vend them (i do have premium) and if i recycle them should i go for cubes or spheres

2- i'm currently at lv 66 on my main and wondering what is the fastest way to get to lv 75 (i'm Fo/Bv atm and plan on buying trees when I hit cap then go to Bv/Te till Bv is 75 and you get the idea.) I'm aware bonus missions give lots of exp but getting tickets for them seem like a crapshot from featured quests.

sorry for the long questions.

TheszNuts
May 12, 2016, 08:25 PM
i have 2 quick questions

1- what should i do with the 10* and up weapons/units that either aren't for my class or have no/junk affixes? should i recycle them or vend them (i do have premium) and if i recycle them should i go for cubes or spheres

2- i'm currently at lv 66 on my main and wondering what is the fastest way to get to lv 75 (i'm Fo/Bv atm and plan on buying trees when I hit cap then go to Bv/Te till Bv is 75 and you get the idea.) I'm aware bonus missions give lots of exp but getting tickets for them seem like a crapshot from featured quests.

sorry for the long questions.

1 - As premium, you can decide to exchange for passes if you intend on buying other weapons/units in the future, otherwise Excubes or spheres as you need them.

2 - Advance quests

kurokyosuke
May 12, 2016, 08:54 PM
Does Dinian (not Sadinian) spawn in any of the Forest & Dragonkin XQ stages? The swiki page for Dinian says they spawn in the XQ, but I can't find its name in the XQ page .

Ygdrad
May 12, 2016, 10:05 PM
Has anything changed with gunslashes in the past year? I used to main them on one of my characters, but the complete lack of defensive options was problematic at times.

Altiea
May 12, 2016, 10:19 PM
Has anything changed with gunslashes in the past year? I used to main them on one of my characters, but the complete lack of defensive options was problematic at times.

Not really. They might've been buffed a little, but otherwise no.

Kole
May 12, 2016, 10:59 PM

if all else fails, xpadder it.

Sirius-91
May 12, 2016, 11:01 PM

Only works with steam beta client and big picture mode.

Kole
May 12, 2016, 11:57 PM
Are there any ways for Rangers and Hunters to get a lot more crit? (besides just the 20% crit ring)
I really wanna make use of the AIS weps but having high crit seems to be the only way (but it's pretty high damage if you got 100% crit)

Also, is anyone experiencing connection issues? EDIT: something might be wrong with the tweaker proxy - runs fine with the .bat.

arokidaaron
May 13, 2016, 12:09 AM
Does anyone know how many photon spheres does it take to get a mag from 0 ~ 200?

milranduil
May 13, 2016, 12:27 AM
Does anyone know how many photon spheres does it take to get a mag from 0 ~ 200?

502 devices, or approximately 335 spheres.

Weiss9029
May 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
I thought it was 336 spheres and you'll have 2 ATK devices left over?

milranduil
May 13, 2016, 12:40 AM
I thought it was 336 spheres and you'll have 2 ATK devices left over?

30100/(60*(3/2)) = 334.4 repeating meaning 334 spheres + 1 device with 2 devices left over. Unless swiki is wrong...

ZerotakerZX
May 13, 2016, 12:51 AM
I really wanna make use of the AIS weps but having high crit seems to be the only way (but it's pretty high damage if you got 100% crit)

Also, is anyone experiencing connection issues? EDIT: something might be wrong with the tweaker proxy - runs fine with the .bat.

If you subclass Hu or Gu you can get 25/50 critrate via passive skill. also Te's and Bo's buff can boost your critrate

Kole
May 13, 2016, 01:48 AM
Oh, this question's been bugging me awhile but I keep forgetting to ask it - how far away do rangers have to deal more damage?

arokidaaron
May 13, 2016, 01:56 AM

Neat thanks for this.

SolRiver
May 13, 2016, 04:30 AM
whats are those weapon collection thing from extreme pass counter lady?

do I just kill the same boss over and over to get free stuff?

Altiea
May 13, 2016, 04:44 AM
whats are those weapon collection thing from extreme pass counter lady?

do I just kill the same boss over and over to get free stuff?

Not necessarily limited to bosses, but I guess you have the right idea.

RagolBuilt
May 13, 2016, 04:50 AM
I'm still looking for a crafter ^^

Ygdrad
May 13, 2016, 04:51 AM
Does anyone know how much shifta and deband boost attack/defense?

SolRiver
May 13, 2016, 05:25 AM
Not necessarily limited to bosses, but I guess you have the right idea.

lol i guess i was asking because it feel too good to be true.

(man, i was hunting so hard for 11* back in the days... now they are basically handing out 13*)

blkbox11
May 13, 2016, 05:42 AM
Redirecting here because I made a mistake in a rush.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3355042#post3355042

Would be helpful if anyone playing JP from SEA could answer.