PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

AtheistPeace
Jul 21, 2016, 03:47 PM
Which VH area would I look for Chaos Riser?

Weiss9029
Jul 21, 2016, 04:02 PM
Which VH area would I look for Chaos Riser? Only from SHAQ skyscrape, not VH

Shiyo
Jul 21, 2016, 06:46 PM
Is rising flag type zero worth using if I only use it for a gap closer?
Doubling the PP cost kinda sucks.

Pyrei
Jul 21, 2016, 07:23 PM
can anyone here work the damage sim? looking to know which WL is better for a fi/hu WL リグガイラー or ラズライルVer2 and wondering how these 2 gunslashes compare リグジエンザー and マーセナリシュバルツ

Altiea
Jul 21, 2016, 07:30 PM
can anyone here work the damage sim? looking to know which WL is better for a fi/hu WL リグガイラー or ラズライルVer2 and wondering how these 2 gunslashes compare リグジエンザー and マーセナリシュバルツ

I think the first question would be whether or not you already have a Rig. Those things are extremely difficult to get, you know...

Pyrei
Jul 21, 2016, 07:33 PM
I think the first question would be whether or not you already have a Rig. Those things are extremely difficult to get, you know...

I have the partisan and gunslash already, the partisan I bought long time ago and still love, the gunslash I bought yesterday because it was 5m and light element and I couldn't resist it x_x

the partisan is just too swag :D... I paid like 26m for it and element grinded it the hard way but it was worth it

Saffran
Jul 21, 2016, 07:48 PM
I maxed an Edel Arrow for old time's sake, but I'm not sure about the potential. Is the PP gain applied to just abut anything or regular attacks only?

Altiea
Jul 21, 2016, 07:50 PM
I have the partisan and gunslash already, the partisan I bought long time ago and still love, the gunslash I bought yesterday because it was 5m and light element and I couldn't resist it x_x

the partisan is just too swag :D... I paid like 26m for it and element grinded it the hard way but it was worth it

I'm simultaneously amazed and shocked that you were willing to spend that much money on that weapon series. 26m is worth like, a +40 Hidden Pot 12 that hits as hard as an Orbit. Maybe. Rig is almost as hard to get as Elder Pain. Sure, it looks really kickass, but I don't know if it's worth straight buying...

At any rate, Rig is a really solid series and has more general use than any Ver. 2. Comparing the two Wired Lances in question, the difference in S-ATK is so marginal that unless you build a rainbow set, Rig Gaira is a better weapon for most use and maaaaay be more economical if you get them naturally (as in, you don't play PSO2...). As for the Gunslashes in question, the 200 ATK difference is a fairly wide margin that's hard for 16% to cover; in addition, マーセナリシュバルツ's Potential makes it a better bossing GS than Rig, although the Rig has better mobbing usage. The Rig also has T-ATK, if you are playing a class that uses it.

Altiea
Jul 21, 2016, 07:54 PM
Speaking of Rig, is Sigma Touren a good endgame DB for FI/BO?

Aveus
Jul 21, 2016, 07:58 PM
On the treasure shop screen what does the large button in the top left do exactly? It just lists it as "Update Meseta/SG Treasure shop 1st time" , so does that mean it simply refreshes the shop or allows more items to be displayed daily?

Altiea
Jul 21, 2016, 08:03 PM
On the treasure shop screen what does the large button in the top left do exactly? It just lists it as "Update Meseta/SG Treasure shop 1st time" , so does that mean it simply refreshes the shop or allows more items to be displayed daily?

That button refreshes the shop. This costs SG to use.

Pyrei
Jul 21, 2016, 08:05 PM
I'm simultaneously amazed and shocked that you were willing to spend that much money on that weapon series. 26m is worth like, a +40 Hidden Pot 12 that hits as hard as an Orbit. Maybe. Rig is almost as hard to get as Elder Pain. Sure, it looks really kickass, but I don't know if it's worth straight buying...

At any rate, Rig is a really solid series and has more general use than any Ver. 2. Comparing the two Wired Lances in question, the difference in S-ATK is so marginal that unless you build a rainbow set, Rig Gaira is a better weapon for most use and maaaaay be more economical if you get them naturally (as in, you don't play PSO2...). As for the Gunslashes in question, the 200 ATK difference is a fairly wide margin that's hard for 16% to cover; in addition, マーセナリシュバルツ's Potential makes it a better bossing GS than Rig, although the Rig has better mobbing usage. The Rig also has T-ATK, if you are playing a class that uses it.

I have a problem with wanting weapons :V.... jokes aside, last I saw there's no rig WL on ship2 so ill just have to wait (and pay my loan back in mean time)

Aveus
Jul 21, 2016, 08:20 PM
That button refreshes the shop. This costs SG to use.

Thanks, seems kind of pointless.

Altiea
Jul 21, 2016, 08:39 PM
Thanks, seems kind of pointless.

It makes the shop cycle inventory early. You can use it if you really want to buy something but the inventory doesn't look that good for the day.

Sayomi Tsukiko
Jul 21, 2016, 10:39 PM
Can anyone tell me how to properly cancel Guren tessen Dash? I cant seem to figure out what key presses to use to do it at all. Tried binding my LA to my mouse but still no luck. Any insight?

Sirius-91
Jul 21, 2016, 11:49 PM
Can anyone tell me how to properly cancel Guren tessen Dash? I cant seem to figure out what key presses to use to do it at all. Tried binding my LA to my mouse but still no luck. Any insight?
LA cancel is only recommended if you're in Japan or somewhere of equal ping as japan. Try guard cancelling, bit trickier, but doable in 200+ ping environments.

AtheistPeace
Jul 22, 2016, 01:19 AM
How do AQ work in terms of good EXP gain? Tried to solo the forest one, finished it but EXP was not that great.

Are you supposed to get a good party that increases the level to a high point with super EXP and keep going at it?

NephyrisX
Jul 22, 2016, 01:27 AM
How does one use Zanverse?

Altiea
Jul 22, 2016, 02:06 AM
How does one use Zanverse?

Cast it on people. When you or other players deal damage while standing in your Zanverse, 20% of the damage output is dealt as your damage to the applicable target. This is Wind elemental damage, which is boosted by Wind Mastery, is affected by Element Weak Hit, and can inflict Mirage. Certain damage boosting abilities work on it. Dark Falz Elder highly resists Zanverse.

Altiea
Jul 22, 2016, 02:10 AM
How do AQ work in terms of good EXP gain? Tried to solo the forest one, finished it but EXP was not that great.

Are you supposed to get a good party that increases the level to a high point with super EXP and keep going at it?

You want +50 Risk and a full party that knows how to Exit Burst. Exit Burst is a strategy that involves accessing Areas in advance, then triggering a PSE Burst. Player drops a Telepipe, then everyone teleports back to the Campship and drop into the area ahead. Return to the previous area with the Burst active, and being near the exit will allow the players to mow down enemies due to the enemies being bottlenecked at the exit. Get players that know ranged AOE like Force. Depending on how quickly you can kill targets, your EXP will skyrocket immensely. This is literally faster than doing EQs, although it requires knowing people willing to help out, like myself, as well as a player with a lot of Advance Capsules. This works best in AQs like Urban and Ruins.

Pyrei
Jul 22, 2016, 02:16 AM

bursts, long long long crossbursts with multiple players each killing things with preferably ranged/tech attacks, with 4 players on a vita block, you can get bursts that go full crossburst (4 lv 8 pses) and 5 one mores which equals up to over 13 minutes of killing at least 1 mob per second per player (vita block reduces spawn count by 2 but increases PSE time by 30 seconds)

AtheistPeace
Jul 22, 2016, 02:20 AM
Dang well...

If anyone ever has a team for these, I just hit 45, nearing 46 and the Team I had 3 years ago is gone... account char name is agnostic..

And.. character name is CM Punk.

Don't judge -_-

kurokyosuke
Jul 22, 2016, 02:44 AM
What are the suggested pets for a SuFi?

CoWorker
Jul 22, 2016, 02:59 AM
What are the suggested pets for a SuFi?

Pretty much the same as every SU main
Torim - bossing
Cery - mobbing
multiple Marons - nuke burst

クラーダ
Jul 22, 2016, 05:49 AM
Would it be worth getting an element changer for light on a D-AIS rifle over simply working towards a ray? Currently using an invade with crit ring to compensate for variance.

As someone who plays only once in a while these days an austere feels quite out of my scope at the moment.

EDIT: looking at the recent pages of the ranger guide thread it does indeed seem like "go ray unless you have orbit launcher"

So instead perhaps: what launchers should I be aiming for? just orbit regardless? anything else meanwhile?

Altiea
Jul 22, 2016, 09:25 AM
Would it be worth getting an element changer for light on a D-AIS rifle over simply working towards a ray? Currently using an invade with crit ring to compensate for variance.

As someone who plays only once in a while these days an austere feels quite out of my scope at the moment.

EDIT: looking at the recent pages of the ranger guide thread it does indeed seem like "go ray unless you have orbit launcher"

So instead perhaps: what launchers should I be aiming for? just orbit regardless? anything else meanwhile?

Orbit is basically the best not-Austere Launcher. Ray is usually a recommended option because it's effectively an Austere with, like, 400 less ATK and is easily farmed from the Super PD Collect File.

Eternal255
Jul 22, 2016, 12:26 PM
Can I get some people to share their full skill trees please (all classes)?

I don't play most classes so I just want to get some idea's on good current builds. As far as force, looking for Dark/Fire builds, and elemental build for bouncer. Don't need fighter/hunter builds.

Thanks in advance!

Ryuhou
Jul 22, 2016, 01:02 PM
How do I get S-rank in story quests 1-10, 2-6 and 3-7?
Not enough to kill all enemies, what else do I have to do?

Saffran
Jul 22, 2016, 02:24 PM
IIRC you have to do 3-7 a bunch of times to get S rank (some choices cannot give S rank).
2-6 I honestly don't remember which one it is, and in 1-10 there are hidden enemies and whatnots.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 22, 2016, 07:39 PM

Absolutely dump that AIS Rifle in storage and go Ray for minor mobbing and main Bossing rifle, Orbit for mobbing is your best bet as well. Ray will do fine until you manage to get your Austere Rifle. Hopefully you didnt max out the Invade wep either, seen this a bit more often

Flaoc
Jul 22, 2016, 08:06 PM
Ray does not beat ais rifle. Ais rifle does more damage before crits and also regen is not a problem for rifles

Imca
Jul 23, 2016, 08:55 AM
When a collection file expires can I continue to earn it and just not get another like a client order? Or is that it and it is done, like... well not any thing I can think of?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 23, 2016, 09:56 AM
When a collection file expires can I continue to earn it and just not get another like a client order? Or is that it and it is done, like... well not any thing I can think of?

Pretty sure it will be removed from the list, and unavailable for pick up.

My question: What is the preferred mag SP action? I'm now considering using rapid fire as Br/Hu for extra PP at the cost of clobber's minor damage bonus.

Saffran
Jul 23, 2016, 11:57 AM
Imca | they said you could still complete it one last time (finish clearing it), but once it's done you won't be able to pick it up again. I'm pretty sure they mentioned it in the stream.

MaeIstrom
Jul 23, 2016, 03:06 PM
Can someone explain in details how do I craft PAs?

@edit
nvm, I already found it

EmuManiac
Jul 23, 2016, 03:20 PM
Hm... Is it possible to buy a RARE DROP song from player shops? If it's possible, can you please tell me, how this item is called?

Anduril
Jul 23, 2016, 03:22 PM
Can someone explain in details how do I craft PAs?
To craft a PA, you need PA Frags and Meseta. You get PA frags from Desynthisizing lv11+ PA discs in your MyRoom console (Melee Weapon discs will give you S-ATK Frags, Ranged Weapon discs will give you R-ATK Frags, and Tech and Jet Boot discs will give you T-ATK Frags). You then go into your MyRoom console, go to Crafting, then My Crafts, and select Customize PAs. You will be presented with a menu with different weapon types, and then you choose which available PA to craft (there is no unlocking of recipes required, what is there is what is available). The crafted PA will have a different attack behavior than before and will have a modification to its damage % and PP cost. There are booster items that you can use to effect the damage % and PP cost in your favor, these are the Custom Type-1 +##% and Custom Type-2 +##% items respectively. Once the craft is completed, you just need to use the Disc that it creates in your inventory.

MaeIstrom
Jul 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
thx bro o/

Altiea
Jul 23, 2016, 05:57 PM
Which class combos work best with the Sigma weapon series?

Sirius-91
Jul 23, 2016, 06:15 PM
Which class combos work best with the Sigma weapon series?
Your standard crit build classes.

Altiea
Jul 23, 2016, 06:31 PM
Your standard crit build classes.

Is it worth looking for one? I've been trying to find out whether FI/BO Sigma Touren is a good idea, but no one seems to have a clue.

Sirius-91
Jul 23, 2016, 06:44 PM
Is it worth looking for one? I've been trying to find out whether FI/BO Sigma Touren is a good idea, but no one seems to have a clue.
If you go the crit options, for Fi/Bo, you're not looking to JA your atttacks, and you'll be tech cancelling your attacks and using PBF. Swiki doesn't state if Limit Break counts, but I assume it does based on the Perfect Keeper ring working with LB.

In all honesty, it's a glorified Granfol.

Pyrei
Jul 23, 2016, 06:49 PM
My question: What is the preferred mag SP action? I'm now considering using rapid fire as Br/Hu for extra PP at the cost of clobber's minor damage bonus.

Pick your poison...

Rave (satk clobber one) - wouldn't use this one imo, the dmg isn't high enough to notice it killing anything, and wont give PP

Vulcan (ratk rapid fire) - rapid fire regens PP during your attacks, free PP is always good

Wall (dex one, few seconds of massive hunter, this mag version has different dmg reduction I think?) - not much good for a br/hu but better on fi/hu though, might save you???/might let you not get interrupted as much during attacks

Focus (tatk one reduces charge time of techs) only good on fo obviously, not sure which is better on fo tho, this or Vulcan

Saagonsa
Jul 23, 2016, 06:59 PM
Pick your poison...

Rave (satk clobber one) - wouldn't use this one imo, the dmg isn't high enough to notice it killing anything, and wont give PP
Vulcan (ratk rapid fire) - rapid fire regens PP during your attacks, free PP is always good
Wall (dex one) - not much good for a br/hu but better on fi/hu though, might save you???/might let you not get interrupted as much during attacks
Focus (tatk one reduces charge time of techs) only good on fo obviously, not sure which is better on fo tho, this or Vulcan

The satk one is arguably the best, since the damage increase can get to as large as 10%. It also does give 1PP per hit slash, according to swiki.

Bellion
Jul 23, 2016, 07:02 PM
The 200 S-atk action does give PP per hit, up to 40.
I use it for every class except Ranger because of Sharpshooter. Even Force can benefit off of the S-atk action when you're just spamming Ragrants at point-blank.

Pyrei
Jul 23, 2016, 07:24 PM
I use it for every class except Ranger because of Sharpshooter. Even Force can benefit off of the S-atk action when you're just spamming Ragrants at point-blank.

well... learn something everyday... guess I never noticed? weird never gave PP for me...

also 10% of what?

Pyrei
Jul 23, 2016, 07:39 PM
Might as well ask a question of my own while I'm here. I keep hearing ray weapons pot won't work on compound techs, is that correct?

Bellion
Jul 23, 2016, 07:42 PM
The s-atk mag action can give up to a 10% damage bonus on everything assuming you land at least 20 out of the 40 hits.
Ray weapon potentials certainly do work on compounds.

EmuManiac
Jul 23, 2016, 07:49 PM
Guys, may I ask another stupid question, that's been gnawing at me? What are the following items?

Bellion
Jul 23, 2016, 07:55 PM
Those are planet crystals used to create timed ability crafts.
Naberius
Amduscia
Lilipa
Wopal
Harkotan
Earth

Sirius-91
Jul 23, 2016, 07:56 PM
Guys, may I ask another stupid question, that's been gnawing at me? What are the following items?

Naberius Crystal
Amduscia Crystal
Lilipa Crystal
Vopal Crystal
Harkotan Crystal
Earth Crystal

EmuManiac
Jul 23, 2016, 08:12 PM
Oh, I see! I would've never guessed,,, Thanks for the help!

KingSasuke
Jul 23, 2016, 10:42 PM
Quick question looking at the Japanese wiki trying to figure out how to get Quna's dagger camo and i think it is telling me to complete her matterboards is that correct?

Aveus
Jul 23, 2016, 11:20 PM
Might not be the best place to drop this question but I honestly don't know where else to do so but where would be a good place to find/group something like a Demise or Ghidorah trigger party?

CoWorker
Quick question looking at the Japanese wiki trying to figure out how to get Quna's dagger camo and i think it is telling me to complete her matterboards is that correct?

yes, you get 1 Camo Pass on clearing each matterboard episode (like getting all the gold stars on ep1 ch1-10 will get 1 pass) and you get another pass if you completely clear them (getting all blue stars)

Anduril

You get her TD camo from trading a Creator's Emblem to Zeig. You can get a total of 8 Creator's Emblems at the Title counter from doing the following:

Clear all Golden nodes on all Ep1 Matterboards (Except 1-11)
Clear all Golden nodes on all Ep2 Matterboards
Clear all Golden nodes on all Ep3 Matterboards (Except 3-8)
Clear the above 3 conditions.
100% all Ep1 Matterboards (Except 1-11)
100% all Ep2 Matterboards
100% all Ep3 Matterboards (Except 3-8)
Clear the above 3 conditions.

KingSasuke
Jul 24, 2016, 12:03 AM
Thanks CoWorker and Anduril.

AtheistPeace
Jul 24, 2016, 03:38 AM
What is the mission Special Blockade Destruction and does it have anything to do with the silver/gold key thing?

Also how do those work. The 3 featured quests. You do them to get a ticket for a special run with the enemy that has like 99k exp or something?

Altiea
Jul 24, 2016, 05:22 AM
What is the mission Special Blockade Destruction and does it have anything to do with the silver/gold key thing?

Also how do those work. The 3 featured quests. You do them to get a ticket for a special run with the enemy that has like 99k exp or something?

Featured Quests have little box icons underneath them. When you finish one with an A Rank or higher, a big box appears in the Campship. Interact with it to receive a message from the sender and a present. The presents can vary wildly and are usually related to the character sending them, but on occasion, the present will be replaced by a Bonus Key that can be used to engage in a Bonus Quest. Bonus Quest has high EXP payout alongside weak-as-wet-paper enemies, rare prizes and a boss crystal that only drops rare loot.

sheen20
Jul 24, 2016, 07:03 AM
Hi, may I please ask how is the "great success" from NT weapon grinding calculated? Is it just double the exp of what you are supposed to get or something else? Because I've just spent 2mil making fodders for future 13 stars and I'm wondering if it is worth it to buy great success 100% boosters for 200k each, given the high costs of making fodders. Thanks.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 24, 2016, 08:08 AM

I was considering the same, but ultimately I'm caught between the choice of up to 10% extra damage from clobber, or at least 50 extra PP from rapid fire.

Would you still pick the same if your choices were put out like that?

Squal_FFVIII
Jul 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
Is it possible to buy items on the PS4 version of the game without knowing Japanese?

When I played on PC it was really simply since I could just highlight the Japanese name of an item and paste it. However on the PS4 version you can't do this.

Second question regarding the button layout. Since it's a japanese game O is the "confirm" button and X is the "no" button. This can be easily fixed in the button configuration menu, however when I bring up the built in sony keyboard to talk to someone it's very confusing because it defaults back to the normal Japanese layout so I have to press O when choosing my letters and such. Is there a way to make it so that X is the confirm button?

Bellion
Jul 24, 2016, 09:08 AM
I was considering the same, but ultimately I'm caught between the choice of up to 10% extra damage from clobber, or at least 50 extra PP from rapid fire.

Would you still pick the same if your choices were put out like that?

Yes, considering that the time it takes to regenerate the full 90 PP from the ranged one takes a while.

AlphaBlob
Jul 24, 2016, 09:44 AM
Does someone know what BGM plays when you fight Persona in Episode 3-7?

arnd
Jul 24, 2016, 10:06 AM
Does someone know what BGM plays when you fight Persona in Episode 3-7?

Mitsuharu Fukuyama - Archer of Destiny

Renvolt Magashi
Jul 24, 2016, 10:21 AM
Is this still the relevant guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?210236-PSO2-Registration-Guide) to follow in setting up PSO2 (JP) with the English patch?

Anduril
Jul 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
Is this still the relevant guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?210236-PSO2-Registration-Guide) to follow in setting up PSO2 (JP) with the English patch?

Mostly, yes, though from time to time the registration page has changed slightly; for example, at one point people needed to go to PSO2's specific log-in page (https://mcha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2&p_siteno=) to accept the ToS after registering before they could play rather than being taken to the page in Step 4..

Renvolt Magashi
Jul 24, 2016, 03:15 PM
Ah okay, thanks. Game just got done downloading, took me 5 hours T~T!

xsuicidal
Jul 24, 2016, 03:48 PM
Cheap good all-rounders unit set that can be used for all classes? I kinda don't want to focus on one attack mod since I want to level and play range and tech classes also.

Sirius-91
Jul 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
Cheap good all-rounders set that can be used for all classes? I kinda don't want to focus on one attack mod since I want to level and play range and tech classes also.
You don't have a choice really. The only way to do this is have multiple mags.

xsuicidal
Jul 24, 2016, 04:28 PM
Cheap good all-rounders set that can be used for all classes? I kinda don't want to focus on one attack mod since I want to level and play range and tech classes also.

I have S and R attack mags at 200. I'm currently leveling a T attack mag. I forgot to mention it's for units.

silo1991
Jul 24, 2016, 04:30 PM
i have excubes to spare on my room tickets and i have a jukebox in my default room and my question is: if i place the jukebox in my inventory then place it in my new big room i would still keep all the music i recorded in the past ?

AsinineWaffle
Jul 24, 2016, 04:46 PM
i have excubes to spare on my room tickets and i have a jukebox in my default room and my question is: if i place the jukebox in my inventory then place it in my new big room i would still keep all the music i recorded in the past ? Yes, you'd keep all the discs you've registered so far.

silo1991
Jul 24, 2016, 04:55 PM
thank you very much for the info im going to buy enought tickets for a year :P

Altiea
Jul 24, 2016, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know if Braver stances affect Zanverse? It's not listed on swiki, so I just want to double check.

Bellion
Jul 24, 2016, 05:36 PM
No
5char

phantasystaronline66
Jul 25, 2016, 01:08 AM
what are the swordsmith emblems for and how to get the weapons like Energy Huezer to get the camo from Zieg? Also how to get weapons for the Zieg's * Data Collection COs?

Altiea
Jul 25, 2016, 03:07 AM
what are the swordsmith emblems for and how to get the weapons like Energy Huezer to get the camo from Zieg? Also how to get weapons for the Zieg's * Data Collection COs?

The Swordsmith Emblems are for Fahren Weapons. If you already have 12* or higher, they're entirely useless.
A lot of the weapons that can be traded for camo versions at Zieg are event-exclusive. If you weren't present for that event, hope you can scrounge together enough Meseta to hopefully buy one from Player Shops.
Data Collection COs require LIVE weapons. These are 12*s that can be obtained by trading Large Pyroxenes at the Pyroxene Exchange Shop. These used to be easier to acquire, but ever since SEGA replace Pyroxenes with Gathering stuff on the Login Stamp Card two months ago...

phantasystaronline66
Jul 25, 2016, 03:15 AM
Oh man...... :(

AtheistPeace
Jul 25, 2016, 04:01 AM
As a Fighter/Hunter what units should I be looking for if I use Double Sabers primarily?

I seem to take a beating up close in AQ missions at 49 with friends compared to them just 5-6 levels higher and I get eaten alive.

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2016, 05:25 AM
Is wand gear element BROKEN? It literally WILL NOT proc.
Not a single proc.

Shiyo
Jul 25, 2016, 05:26 AM
As a Fighter/Hunter what units should I be looking for if I use Double Sabers primarily?

I seem to take a beating up close in AQ missions at 49 with friends compared to them just 5-6 levels higher and I get eaten alive.

EP4 story board gives 2 free units with lots of hp.
Episode3 matterboard gives insanely strong units with lots of HP and blow resist, as well as a bunch of PP(like 32?)

KingSasuke
Jul 25, 2016, 05:45 AM
Just got Abducted while trying to do SP: Traces of Darkness does that always happen 1st time? Had me so confused I wasted 24 mins looking where to go apparently there was a teleporter i missed to get to area 3 find it with 2 mins. to spare those really need to appear on the map.

Altiea
Jul 25, 2016, 08:55 AM
Just got Abducted while trying to do SP: Traces of Darkness does that always happen 1st time? Had me so confused I wasted 24 mins looking where to go apparently there was a teleporter i missed to get to area 3 find it with 2 mins. to spare those really need to appear on the map.

You probably just got super unlucky/lucky.

KingSasuke
Jul 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
Another question If say i get an Orochi Agito to drop with 8 slots and i decided too affix and failed miserably do i loss any slots like i would with one that drops with a base of zero slots?

Altiea
Jul 25, 2016, 10:17 AM
Another question If say i get an Orochi Agito to drop with 8 slots and i decided too affix and failed miserably do i loss any slots like i would with one that drops with a base of zero slots?

If you fail affixes, you lose those slots.

silo1991
Jul 25, 2016, 10:39 AM
i have a question how do i rotate the good in my room ,because i pressed every button and nothing

Saffran
Jul 25, 2016, 10:58 AM
Silo > it#s written in the interface (you may or may not see it), select "move item" then press ctrl and an arrow.

silo1991
Jul 25, 2016, 11:03 AM
that it ? oh man how i didnt saw it , i tried to rotate the item when i was putting them

thanks for the info

NightlightPro
Jul 25, 2016, 12:26 PM
any returning LA's at the 4th Anniversary Revival Scratch ?

kurokyosuke
Jul 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
It's probably obvious, but I just want to make sure:
Does Tech Arts JA Bonus work for a Summoner's Pets?

milranduil
Jul 25, 2016, 07:43 PM

you can't JA so no.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 25, 2016, 07:50 PM
any returning LA's at the 4th Anniversary Revival Scratch ?

We assume yes. No one knows what they are yet.

somedude1435
Jul 25, 2016, 08:53 PM
Trying to do ray rifle but i cant find the bird darker target (Blundarl). Is AQ and EQ the only place to find them? i cant seem to find them on XQ missions of an appropriate lvl and i don't have many caps to spam AQ at the moment. Any tips?

another question: does the whirlwind ring work with the parry skill on Fi?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 25, 2016, 10:15 PM
Trying to do ray rifle but i cant find the bird darker target (Blundarl). Is AQ and EQ the only place to find them? i cant seem to find them on XQ missions of an appropriate lvl and i don't have many caps to spam AQ at the moment. Any tips?

another question: does the whirlwind ring work with the parry skill on Fi?

They spawn in coast field or shaq, check out swiki for blue rifle drop chart

AtheistPeace
Jul 25, 2016, 10:35 PM
EP4 story board gives 2 free units with lots of hp.
Episode3 matterboard gives insanely strong units with lots of HP and blow resist, as well as a bunch of PP(like 32?)

Any that you can buy from player shops?

AtheistPeace
Jul 26, 2016, 01:58 AM
What are some good weapons for Fighter with Hunter subclass?

Ive been exclusively using chaos riser and at 51 I feel weaker that most people I come across.

Just my weapon probably? (S attack around 1100) or should I switch it up?

red1228
Jul 26, 2016, 02:41 AM
What are some good weapons for Fighter with Hunter subclass?

Ive been exclusively using chaos riser and at 51 I feel weaker that most people I come across.

Just my weapon probably? (S attack around 1100) or should I switch it up?
Use whatever weapon type you like, but make sure its grinded to +10 with atleast Lv1 Potential (if its an "old style" weapon) or +30 if its an NT weapon.

Also maximize its element (50% element is the cap for anything thats below 13*) as the element % on a weapon is a straight damage modifier (so 50% fire on your double saber would mean its doing 50% more damage against everything, not just fire weak enemies).

Try to put atleast +60 attack on all of your gear. You can do this with just a simple 2slot setup (for example, Vol Soul + Power III) and 2slotting like that is dirt cheap.

Same with your units. Grind them to +10 and atleast two slot affixes relevant to your class.

Make sure you're good at consistently landing Just Attacks. They do an extra +30% damage before any Skill Tree perks (like Just Attack Up from Hunter).

If you can do all of that, you'll be good to go.

sqd
Jul 26, 2016, 04:55 AM

I heard it was possible by casting a tech from subpalette.

nguuuquaaa
Jul 26, 2016, 05:00 AM
I heard it was possible by casting a tech from subpalette.

No it's not. It's possible to JA but there's no 30% bonus like other classes. And obviously TAJAB won't work also.

NightlightPro
Jul 26, 2016, 02:50 PM
best TMs PA's combo?

besides shift period x3 any other set i should be using?
mobbing-bossing wise

Sirius-91
Jul 26, 2016, 03:56 PM
best TMs PA's combo?

besides shift period x3 any other set i should be using?
mobbing-bossing wise
Mobbing in large groups = Shift Period/Bullet Squall Type-0

Bossing = Can do Dead Approach -> Sat Aim -> Infinite Fire Type-0 or Sat Aim -> Sat Aim -> Infinite Fire Type-0 // This needs TMG S-Arts Charge to work properly
Mobbing in general = Sat Aim
When enemy x is too far, but still TMG range = Elder Rebellion

xsuicidal
Jul 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
So I kind of figured out what I wanted to affix for my unit set but am having second thoughts on it. I was planning on making a unit set that I could use for all of my classes; some of which are not yet near 75, yet. This was going to be a temporary unit set until I start making more money (and not spending it on fashion stuff :X) and figuring out what class I enjoy most.

Planned: Saiki set with Apprentice Soul, Doom Breaker, Ability III, and Stigma.

I thought of adding Modulator but wouldn't have had enough money to put it on all 3 parts.
I am wondering if it would be a better idea to make a Hiei set with 3, maybe 4, affixes for the specific classes? Would it be cheaper and better overall? That would mean I make an S, R, and T set.

TimelessDbz
Jul 26, 2016, 11:41 PM
My mag puts a white ring around me. What doe it do?

Anduril
Jul 27, 2016, 12:14 AM
My mag puts a white ring around me. What doe it do?

I'm assuming you have a Lv200, Tech based mag, in which case, it slightly reduces tech charge time.

xBM
Jul 27, 2016, 01:13 AM
Planning to get a new laptop in a few days.

I was wondering if the Dell Inspiron 7559 could run PSO2 at 60 FPS with Tier 6 + max settings?

Specs:

RAM: 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx1) (Can be upgraded to 16GB)
HD: 1TB 5400 rpm HHD (Can be upgraded with an SSD)
CPU: Intel Core i5-6300HQ Quad Core 6MB; 2.3GHz (3.2GHz Turbo)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

I've seen GTX 960 benchmarks for PSO2 with Tier 6 and it reaches over 100 FPS but I don't know if it'll be the same with this one.

Dammy
Jul 27, 2016, 01:17 AM
I'm assuming you have a Lv200, Tech based mag, in which case, it slightly reduces compound tech charge time.
its more likely this

red1228
Jul 27, 2016, 02:56 AM
Planning to get a new laptop in a few days.

I was wondering if the Dell Inspiron 7559 could run PSO2 at 60 FPS with Tier 6 + max settings?

Specs:

RAM: 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx1) (Can be upgraded to 16GB)
HD: 1TB 5400 rpm HHD (Can be upgraded with an SSD)
CPU: Intel Core i5-6300HQ Quad Core 6MB; 2.3GHz (3.2GHz Turbo)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

I've seen GTX 960 benchmarks for PSO2 with Tier 6 and it reaches over 100 FPS but I don't know if it'll be the same with this one.
A laptop 960m isn't on the same tier as a desktop 960 (laptop or mobile variants are severely under-specced to reduce heat & compensate for very poor ventilation, since they have to fit into a tiny enclosure -the laptop-). You're 960m is closer to a Desktop 750Ti or maybe even a 760.
Regardless, your rig will run PSO2 comfortably. I wouldn't expect 100+ fps, though.

NephyrisX
Jul 27, 2016, 03:55 AM
Just checking in, is PSO2Proxy under maintenance?

TimelessDbz
Jul 27, 2016, 05:55 AM
I'm assuming you have a Lv200, Tech based mag, in which case, it slightly reduces tech charge time.

Thanks and is there a place where I can check all the available abilities like that at 200. Like one for striking and range.

TimelessDbz
Jul 27, 2016, 06:17 AM
If I were to buy AC through PSN... how does that work? I have the JP account set as my primary. Is it like buying platinum for warframe?

iankinney
Jul 27, 2016, 07:06 AM
Nooby question here about Sub-classes , Do they allow (at a certain level) for you to equip specific weapons to another class,
For example say I am playing my main class as a Braver and my subclass as a Techer, will I be allowed to use techer class weapons such as tali and short staves whilst I'm a braver?

sqd
Jul 27, 2016, 07:10 AM
No it's not. It's possible to JA but there's no 30% bonus like other classes. And obviously TAJAB won't work also.

Good to know.

So I kind of figured out what I wanted to affix for my unit set but am having second thoughts on it. I was planning on making a unit set that I could use for all of my classes; some of which are not yet near 75, yet. This was going to be a temporary unit set until I start making more money (and not spending it on fashion stuff :X) and figuring out what class I enjoy most.

Planned: Saiki set with Apprentice Soul, Doom Breaker, Ability III, and Stigma.

I thought of adding Modulator but wouldn't have had enough money to put it on all 3 parts.
I am wondering if it would be a better idea to make a Hiei set with 3, maybe 4, affixes for the specific classes? Would it be cheaper and better overall? That would mean I make an S, R, and T set.

Ability III and Stigma are going to give you trouble unless you know what you're doing.

Cost-wise I'd suggest just grabbing a Hiei set, crafting it to Ex4 as some classes have trouble getting the stats for the higher extension levels at lower levels, and reaffixing that one set if you don't want to craft more units. It'll be much cheaper overall.

TimelessDbz
Jul 27, 2016, 07:15 AM
Nooby question here about Sub-classes , Do they allow (at a certain level) for you to equip specific weapons to another class,
For example say I am playing my main class as a Braver and my subclass as a Techer, will I be allowed to use techer class weapons such as tali and short staves whilst I'm a braver?

If you can find the weapon that allows you cross class it yeah you can. For some reason though since everyone wants to play on ship 2. They are extremely hard to find on ship 2

xBM
Jul 27, 2016, 08:14 AM
A laptop 960m isn't on the same tier as a desktop 960 (laptop or mobile variants are severely under-specced to reduce heat & compensate for very poor ventilation, since they have to fit into a tiny enclosure -the laptop-). You're 960m is closer to a Desktop 750Ti or maybe even a 760.
Regardless, your rig will run PSO2 comfortably. I wouldn't expect 100+ fps, though.

Thanks for the the reply.

So with Tier 6 + max graphics settings I could reach comfortable FPS levels with this rig? I've watched a few GTX 750Ti PSO2 videos and almost all of them run PSO2 with almost over 100+ FPS at Tier 5 (Tier 1-5 maybe) and 50-60 FPS at Tier 6. So I'm expecting the 960M to have the same framerates as the 750Ti with may just slightly lower fps (since it's a laptop)?

Rasmolov
Jul 27, 2016, 08:50 AM
Is there any reason to not extend armor?

Zephyrion
Jul 27, 2016, 09:44 AM

you tend to lose a bit of defense if you extend very good units, and you overwrite their "hidden" stat
To clarify, some armors naturally give you HP,PP or resists : extend overwrites that bonus for the one you want, and gives you set defenses no matter the rarity.. Saiki gives resist so if you scrap that for HP or PP, you'll lose some of the resists and some defense stats. Kaiser units give PP naturally, so extending them for PP would actually make them weaker. since they'll lose defense for nothing.

-Additionnally extending will change the requirement to equip some units, making them hard or impossible to equip them til max level. HP extended units require S-DEF, PP needs R-DEF and resists needs T-DEF. For example a non-extended Saiki unit needs DEX to be equipped, and is equippable around lv 60 or earlier for most of the classes. if you're say Gunner and extend it lv 10 for HP, you'll need tons of S-DEF, and therefore you won't be able to equip that unit til lv 75 of this class because it has poor base S-DEF.

wefwq
Jul 27, 2016, 12:36 PM
You keep it's original status, and assortment of other stuff on it such as original elemental and damage resistance.
Also you save yourself some money, i guess.

Loveless62
Jul 27, 2016, 12:47 PM
-Additionnally extending will change the requirement to equip some units, making them hard or impossible to equip them til max level. HP extended units require S-DEF, PP needs R-DEF and resists needs T-DEF. For example a non-extended Saiki unit needs DEX to be equipped, and is equippable around lv 60 or earlier for most of the classes. if you're say Gunner and extend it lv 10 for HP, you'll need tons of S-DEF, and therefore you won't be able to equip that unit til lv 75 of this class because it has poor base S-DEF.
The Equip Requirement Relaxer items can help mitigate this problem. I personally use Relax 30% when I craft my Saiki so I can equip them on my alts at level 20 like a true baller.

red1228
Jul 27, 2016, 01:59 PM
To further clarify on what TimelessDbz is saying: Some weapons are multi-class by default. You'll have to check the weapon's info card to see if its multi-class or not.

Also, I don't know what TimelessDbz is going on about, saying such weapons are extremely rare on Ship 02. You can buy a 10* ブラウルフト (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?cmd=related&page=%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A6%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95 %E3%83%88) for 10k - 30k on Ship 02 right now. Alternatively, if you don't have access to 10* weapon trade passes, a 7* Red Talis can be bought for less than 5k on Ship 02 and then crafted to acceptable power with a very strong weapon potential (Damage+14% ~ 16%, as long as the weapon is crafted). When you craft a weapon, there is a chance it will gain classes added to its Equip Requirement (for example, a chance to add Hunter-equip each time you craft it). You can also force this manually with Class Add Devices (purchasable in the player shops).

Altiea
Jul 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
a 7* Red Talis can be bought for less than 5k on Ship 02 and then crafted to acceptable power with a very strong weapon potential (Damage+14% ~ 16%, as long as the weapon is crafted).

Mind that you need Photon Boosters for this, which are a Challenge Quest item (or purchased for Weapon Badges). This setup is rather beginner-unfriendly unless you go do the Matter Boards for a package of 10 Boosters.

Masu
Jul 27, 2016, 04:29 PM
Can someone tell me what it say please? Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/UgrzXmS.jpg

doomdragon83
Jul 27, 2016, 04:35 PM
Can someone give me tips on how to consistently get units with 5+ abilities without buying them. I got the skilled trainer and fortunate omen COs done and the weapons in my inventory but when it comes to units, I rarely find them.

Can someone tell me what it say please? Thanks.

invalid attachment. if it's a pic, upload it to imgur or something and post the link. Put it in a spoiler box if the pic is large.

Masu
Jul 27, 2016, 04:39 PM
Edited previous post but

Here it is again http://i.imgur.com/UgrzXmS.jpg

AtheistPeace
Jul 27, 2016, 05:13 PM
Is it worth it go to Premium at level 52? So many things I want to sell in my shop and a few 10* passes I want to turn in for some weapons I like etc etc.

Or should I wait and find them all?

Sirius-91
Jul 27, 2016, 06:09 PM
Edited previous post but

Here it is again http://i.imgur.com/UgrzXmS.jpg

It's basically a formal way of saying Good Job. "Thanks for your effort."

Saffran
Jul 27, 2016, 07:12 PM
Premium allows for the shop, my room, 40 COs, more casino coins, visiting "full" blocks and has acess to better drinks.
Quite frankly, it will help you a lot, but it's only available with real money.

doomdragon83
Jul 27, 2016, 07:32 PM
Premium allows for the shop, my room, 40 COs, more casino coins, visiting "full" blocks and has acess to better drinks.

As well as guaranteed 2nd effect from drink, more FUN when logging in, +1 login stamp, ability to trade with other premium players, access to team storage, and the ability to turn 10/11/12* weapons/units into their respective passes, which are needed to buy those items from the player shop.

MaeIstrom
Jul 27, 2016, 08:56 PM
Is it possible to get a partner card from Hans?

Altiea
Jul 27, 2016, 09:13 PM
Is it possible to get a partner card from Hans?

Not to my knowledge.

Shade_Koopa
Jul 28, 2016, 12:32 AM
Newb Quesiton: How does one unlock the Kuron Questing Area?

Anduril
Jul 28, 2016, 12:52 AM
Newb Quesiton: How does one unlock the Kuron Questing Area?

Do all available ARKS Quests, and complete all of Koffie's COs and it should unlock at some point.

red1228
Jul 28, 2016, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the the reply.

So with Tier 6 + max graphics settings I could reach comfortable FPS levels with this rig? I've watched a few GTX 750Ti PSO2 videos and almost all of them run PSO2 with almost over 100+ FPS at Tier 5 (Tier 1-5 maybe) and 50-60 FPS at Tier 6. So I'm expecting the 960M to have the same framerates as the 750Ti with may just slightly lower fps (since it's a laptop)?
Well for starters, I don't think a 750 Ti will be doing 100+fps in Tier 6. Honestly I don't think its capable of doing that with Tier 5 even (unless those videos you watched had lowered Shader quality, light effects and/or shadows). I'm also fairly certain that Laptops don't ever have displays capable of higher than 60Hz (although I don't keep up with Laptop hardware nearly as often as I do desktop).

But whatever settings you chose to do, I'd say its safe that a 960m / 750Ti can atleast 60Hrz this game at high settings in Tier 6 graphics.

Tournesol
Jul 28, 2016, 04:46 AM
Anyone know what is that extra in web panel? 39949

Altiea
Jul 28, 2016, 04:59 AM
Anyone know what is that extra in web panel? 39949

Broken attachment.

Tournesol
Jul 28, 2016, 05:12 AM
Broken attachment.
https://i.gyazo.com/4a3723e0cde8c7d728ac57696f65276d.png

Altiea
Jul 28, 2016, 05:20 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/4a3723e0cde8c7d728ac57696f65276d.png

It's one Star Gem.

Saffran
Jul 28, 2016, 05:23 AM
That was a "one or more StarGem", I think they specified 20 SG max? So yeah, we'll be getting 20 SG. As far as I remember it anyway.

r00tabaga
Jul 28, 2016, 10:17 AM
What do I do with the Easter Eggs I've been collecting??? Kinda new to the game. PS4/Vita player.

Altiea
Jul 28, 2016, 10:55 AM
What do I do with the Easter Eggs I've been collecting??? Kinda new to the game. PS4/Vita player.

Depends on if you play Summoner or ever intend on playing it. If you don't, you can safely sell/toss them.

r00tabaga
Jul 28, 2016, 11:09 AM
Oh, okay thank you for the quick response.

One more question: Do I need premium pass to trade with other players? I'm sure I do and don't see it anywhere in options.

Zysets
Jul 28, 2016, 11:10 AM
Oh, okay thank you for the quick response.

One more question: Do I need premium pass to trade with other players? I'm sure I do and don't see it anywhere in options.

Trading requires both players to have active premium. Selling on shops can be both premium or getting a shop pass from the the FUN Scratch, but it's unlikely that you'd get one.

ryunachin
Jul 28, 2016, 11:35 AM
Sega ID blocked due to excessive access.

Will it be unblocked after waiting some time ?

TheszNuts
Jul 28, 2016, 01:02 PM
Are Ares series still relevant?

nguuuquaaa
Jul 28, 2016, 01:41 PM
Are Ares series still relevant?

Ray is Ares plus damage taken and PP cost reduction, also NT. Ares is still good, but grinding old type weapon is a pain. You also lose some damage after using Photon Blast......

Okay just go for Ray :wacko:

silo1991
Jul 28, 2016, 02:38 PM
i saw recycle badges in the player , shop , for what are these ?

nguuuquaaa
Jul 28, 2016, 03:05 PM
i saw recycle badges in the player , shop , for what are these ?

There are some items in Recycle Shop that require AC items. These can be substituted by Recycle Badges, which can be exchanged from AC items at 1:1 rate. Recycle Badges can also be sold on player shop.
Basically they are for lazy people who doesn't want to search for hundreds of cheap AC lineup for Grind Skip and such, or save storage spaces from troll scratches.

gabor100
Jul 28, 2016, 03:17 PM
I launched the game today and GG wanted to send erl files. How can i view the files or can anyone view them for me? Would like to know the problems source.

Sirius-91
Jul 28, 2016, 03:38 PM
I launched the game today and GG wanted to send erl files. How can i view the files or can anyone view them for me? Would like to know the problems source.
PM http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?61670-Alam

NightlightPro
Jul 28, 2016, 04:47 PM
whats the best way to TA nab 1 properly?

MaeIstrom
Jul 28, 2016, 04:55 PM
How do I get excubes?

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 28, 2016, 05:28 PM
^Trade 10* or 11* weaps for ex-cubes, over-level from max level (lv 75) to obtain class cubes and then trade them in for ex-cubes (recycle shop).

Anduril
Jul 28, 2016, 05:46 PM
You can also get some from the title counter: you can get a total of 6 for activating 75 of the message packs that you see in the field, 6 for each NPC that you play with in your party (complete a quest 10 times with an NPC to get 1 ExCube, then 100 times for an additional 5 ExCubes), as well as a few sprinkled in for other random titles.

MaeIstrom
Jul 28, 2016, 06:06 PM
No need to be premium to use the recycle shop?

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 28, 2016, 06:14 PM
^Nope... no need.

Edit:

You can access the Recycle shop by either going to the actual shop in the Shopping area.... or you can access it by opening up the menu and then going over to the shopping cart icon, it's one of the options listed there... third option from the top, to be more specific.

MaeIstrom
Jul 28, 2016, 06:20 PM
Oh!
Thx again guys *w*)b

IchijinKali
Jul 28, 2016, 06:23 PM
Oh!
Thx again guys *w*)b

You do however need prem in order to trade weapons/units for tickets so you can purchase them from another player's shop. I believe that is the only thing free players can't make use of at the recycle shop, hard to remember as I haven't been a free member for about a year now.

MaeIstrom
Jul 28, 2016, 06:31 PM
You do however need prem in order to trade weapons/units for tickets so you can purchase them from another player's shop. I believe that is the only thing free players can't make use of at the recycle shop, hard to remember as I haven't been a free member for about a year now.

Eh, I already tried this, that's why I asked about the need to be premium...

TimelessDbz
Jul 28, 2016, 08:31 PM
Where can I find Wopal Rock at?

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 28, 2016, 08:58 PM
^You gotta mine it (gathering) with a pick axe in Coast Free Field. It's a large ore so consume the relevant food from Franka's Cafe before you start mining to increase your chance of getting one.

Edit:

The food you need to consume to increase your acquisition rate of large rocks by 30% is:

森林アユのトマト煮 (Boiled/Stew Ayu and Tomato)

You can simply buy the ingredients from Player Shop instead of mining them yourself from Forest Free Field.

Ingredients are:

森林アユ (Forest Ayu)

森林トマト (Forest Tomato)

Would've added the info earlier, but didn't cause of scheduled Yamato EQ.

Sirius-91
Jul 28, 2016, 09:23 PM
Where can I find Wopal Rock at?
Oh Gee, I don't know, maybe Vopal/Wopal?

silo1991
Jul 28, 2016, 10:29 PM
in which hours ( im in central time) the people do TA-COs because i need money and also help for the TA in which i fight the 3 hunars for aika quest in order of complete the bingo

i tried that mission by my self but i couldnt do anything against them also having 4 bosses (3 in double second half) focusing me is sick

TimelessDbz
Jul 28, 2016, 10:53 PM
How do i gift a mag to my friend?

Anduril
Jul 28, 2016, 10:59 PM
How do i gift a mag to my friend?

You cannot.

EmuManiac
Jul 28, 2016, 11:46 PM
Can you please tell me where can I find (the optimal way without using a rare trigger) the following rare enemies?

1. Zoron Goraal
2. Noire Draal
3. Gimna-gamri
4. Orna-gamri
5. Yomna-zagri
6. Gabonarogg
7. Bal Doublune
8. Agata Zigmordine
9. Dark RInzece

Thanks! :)

Altiea
Jul 28, 2016, 11:57 PM
Can you please tell me where can I find (the optimal way without using a rare trigger) the following rare enemies?

1. Zoron Goraal
2. Noire Draal
3. Gimna-gamri
4. Orna-gamri
5. Yomna-zagri
6. Gabonarogg
7. Bal Doublune
8. Agata Zigmordine
9. Dark RInzece

XQ is a pretty decent way to get Rares at later levels. For Harukotan enemies, though, there isn't much alternative besides getting lucky.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 29, 2016, 12:07 AM

1. Zoron Goraal
2. Noire Draal
3. Gimna-gamri
4. Orna-gamri
5. Yomna-zagri
6. Gabonarogg
7. Bal Doublune
8. Agata Zigmordine
9. Dark RInzece

Repeat the field/arks quest that has them spawn at the end or run SHAQ and hope they spawn during or at Area 3, all random, you either get it or you dont

and lol Rare Vibras/Yuga, i havent seen one in years

Cure Shock
Jul 29, 2016, 08:08 AM
Anyone has news about the new Wand ring? What does it do and whe it'll come out?

KingSasuke
Jul 29, 2016, 08:17 AM
Any one know the difference between Magatsu Battle 1 and 2 Music disk?

red1228
Jul 29, 2016, 08:48 AM
Isn't 7am (EST) and 9am (EST) prime time in Japan? Why in the bluefuck did I just have the WORST Perennial Apocalypse *and* Tower Defense Demise runs ever???

Altiea
Jul 29, 2016, 09:01 AM
Any one know the difference between Magatsu Battle 1 and 2 Music disk?

Magatsu 1 is for the Phase 1 fight against Magatsu in the city. Magatsu 2 is the Phase 2 fight against Magatsu Sai.

Xaeris
Jul 29, 2016, 09:16 AM
Isn't 7am (EST) and 9am (EST) prime time in Japan? Why in the bluefuck did I just have the WORST Perennial Apocalypse *and* Tower Defense Demise runs ever???

Prime time on a weekend is when your casual, "might not even log in daily" players play. Doubly so, in the middle of a boost week.

KingSasuke
Jul 29, 2016, 09:37 AM
Thank you very much Altiea.

JaseZiD
Jul 29, 2016, 01:40 PM
Tri Boost also boost "item drop rate" or not ?

cuz from swiki say only boost rare,meseta & exp

AsinineWaffle
Jul 29, 2016, 03:09 PM
^ Yes, Tri-boosts affect your drop rate.

se7iin
Jul 29, 2016, 04:01 PM
How do you get back into the game? I'm just coming back and the last time I played they just added Seabed. I'm a level 65 hunter/4* fighter. So far I haven't found anyone to play with, or a single person that even speaks. I'm on Ship 2. I'd like to explore some of the Ep3 content that I missed before I head over to the ep4 stuff if possible, but I really don't want to be alone anymore T_T

ashley50
Jul 29, 2016, 05:50 PM
Which is the best quest/map for spawns of these fellows?
http://i.imgur.com/7aDunRf.jpg

Altiea
Jul 29, 2016, 05:54 PM

Coast.

Sirius-91
Jul 29, 2016, 06:03 PM
AQ and XQ

somedude1435
Jul 29, 2016, 08:28 PM
AQ and XQ

which XQ? i never seen them high enough lvl?

also another question:
S CN mantis DB potential is 6% dmg + 10% crit rate? swiki translation is a bit wonky

Sirius-91
Jul 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
which XQ? i never seen them high enough lvl?

also another question:
S CN mantis DB potential is 6% dmg + 10% crit rate? swiki translation is a bit wonky

Mantis is 6% weak hit damage and another 10% damage, if crit.

CoWorker
Jul 29, 2016, 08:47 PM
also i would like to add that you dont get damage boost if you crit while hitting a non-weakpoint

yoshiblue
Jul 29, 2016, 09:28 PM
How would everyone feel if Sega tried to solve the stone problem by adding an item throwing class? The higher the rarity, the better the damage . . . or something. Throw stuff at your friends too.

somedude1435
Jul 29, 2016, 09:52 PM

bummer not liking that guess these will collect dust

silo1991
Jul 29, 2016, 10:51 PM
guys i need help , i want to do the traces of darkness quest for aika CO and bingo too , anybody who want to help me with my 2 characters , im desperate , i cant find people for a TACOs run ):

Shadowstarkirby
Jul 29, 2016, 11:18 PM
What's the minimum amount of RDR you need to get 50%+ collection rate per Profound Darkness? I know it was posted somewhere before, but can't find it.

Keilyn
Jul 29, 2016, 11:46 PM
How would everyone feel if Sega tried to solve the stone problem by adding an item throwing class? The higher the rarity, the better the damage . . . or something. Throw stuff at your friends too.

This made me laugh... so I'll bite by making up a class... ^_^

Class: Ninja ^_^

Class Meta and Mechanics:

Weapons
~Gunslashes, Katanas, Shuriken (large throwable ones)

Class Meta and Dynamics:

Each time a Stone or Egg is picked up, they are set and consumed when throwing the shuriken.

Upon throwing the Shuriken, the stone or egg is consumed and a 10 second effect is granted.

If an Egg is Thrown an Element Explosion occurs with an offensive effect and elemental damage against enemies and bosses.
If a Stone is thrown and it hits an enemy, the enemy takes damage and a temporary effect is granted to the player that is class inherent..

If a different stone or egg is thrown, the player gains an offensive or defensive boost and the counter resets back to a 10 second countdown. Once the countdown ends, the player loses all effects and starts over.

If a Shuriken is thrown alone, the attack does normal damage.
Level 1 Ammunition can be bought in stacks up to 999 for Offensive and Defensive Ammunition.

Shuriken Damage Base is 50% Striking Damage and 50% Ranged Damage.

------------------------------------------

Might as well make up part of a Mock Skill Tree, that is as shitty as what SEGA Developers have tried...
As well as put in Bullshit Overpowering Abilities....

Dexterity 1: +5 - +50 points of Dexterity (Might as well!!!)

Shuriken Proficiency (Main Class Only) - 1 point. //This is to make sure other classes can not do better at this class than the main class itself): increases shuriken range and power based on Gear Level. Gear Level resets to 0 when the player is hit or Ninja Enhancement Effect ends. Gear level increases based on damage inflicted and the total time Ninja Enhancement Counter has been reset.

Will of Dexterity: A percentage of Dexterity is added to S-ATK and R-ATK as a Raw number.
Whirling Winds: When the ninja sustains a hit, the accumulated gear-gauge causes an AoE attack centered on the player. Damage is based on the accumulated gear level.

Multi-Shuriken: Multiple Shurikens are thrown at the same time, but range is reduced to 1/2 base range when activated. Cooldown time 30 seconds, Duration 60 seconds. Under this effect, base damage is reduced by one-third, but each shuriken has their offensive or defensive effect applied to each.

Shadow Mag: Grants Ability to Player based on highest attribute. Defense = Resistance +10%, Dex = Crit Chance + 10%, Crit Attack Damage +5%, Attack = Damage + 10%

Gunslash Gear: Allows Triple Shot and Rapid-Slash attacks for gunslash. (Fire three bullets in gun-mode, improve attack speed in slash mode.

Gunslash Attunement (main class only)[Bullshit Ability]: Applies highest non-affixed attack power to all three damage parameters. Example. A Gunslash with 1400 R-ATK will cause the weapon to have 1400 T-ATK and 1400 S-ATK, disregarding previous numbers. Level 1 applies and reduces highest number by a certain percentage, Level 10 reduces raw attack value by 0%... so basically... its an ability that will go to 10.

Still bullshit because one can take a gunslash with 1400 R-ATK, 1200 S-ATK and 0 T-ATK and turn it into a 1400 All-Attack Gunslash.

Hybrid Stance (Bullshit ability): Increases weapon damage by 10%. While using other weapons, increases movement speed by 20% and PP regeneration by 20%. When using a Gunslash, Movement speed increases by 20% and PP Consumption for Gunslash PAs increase by 20%, PA Attack Speed improves by 33%, PP regenerates during attack and PA usage. Invincibility Frame when switching Gunslash Modes

Of course one can include all the stuff like Stance Boost, Stance Critical and all the other BS...

Dual Stance (main class only): Increases weapon damage by 10%. You can now use Dual Blades and have access to all Katana PAs while using Dual Blades. Attack Speed improves by 20%, Charge Speed improves by 15%, PP consumption increases by 20% but improves attack speed by 33% and regenerates PP during attack and PA usage. Invincibility frame when Just-Attacking (basically that fraction of a second during Just Attack Timing) on a Katana or Dual Blade PA.

Though of course it would be incomplete without an ultimate bullshit ability

"Wrath of the Ninja"

Summon two shadows of the player (who use the player's stats and stances for damage)
For 60 seconds, Shadows and Player Character gain +5% damage every five seconds, but lose 5% maximum health. Shadows will use Shurikens against enemies and transferring their boosts to the player character. Targeting can be achieve with Locking to Targets for specific targets. If the player character dies, the shadows explode, damaging enemies... If a shadow explosion kills an enemy, the player is revived and the skill enters its cooldown (90 seconds)

Of course if I wanted true profound BULLSHIT...

We might as well profit from the Final Fantasy Collaboration and throw in the following skill for Ninjas...

Skill: Interceptor...
Summon Shadow's invincible Dog from FF VI....
Enough said...
Bosses be Damned!

Of course I am just joking around.
Happy throwing everyone... :P

Altiea
Jul 30, 2016, 01:16 AM
Does anyone know what Error 760 is? It seems new, and I get it whenever I try to log into PSO2 on my PS4 after logging into PSN on another network, then switching networks. (Having WS 37397-9 issues with my current network, and it's really pissing me off.)

Rakurai
Jul 30, 2016, 05:03 AM
Are the blue weapons from SHAQs insanely rare, or does using more RDR actually decrease their drop rate somehow?

I've gotten more random 10/11* stuff since the event started then I have those.

Sirius-91
Jul 30, 2016, 06:19 AM
Does anyone know what Error 760 is? It seems new, and I get it whenever I try to log into PSO2 on my PS4 after logging into PSN on another network, then switching networks. (Having WS 37397-9 issues with my current network, and it's really pissing me off.)
Sounds like a slew of new error codes.

It probably doesn't like that you switched networks so fast.

Xaeris
Jul 30, 2016, 07:00 AM
Are the blue weapons from SHAQs insanely rare, or does using more RDR actually decrease their drop rate somehow?

I've gotten more random 10/11* stuff since the event started then I have those.

They should be common, though I find that blue weapons drop from particular enemies in a given SHAQ (e.g, rappies in Forest have dropped all of my blue rods so far). If you've picked a SHAQ where the blue weapon drops off an enemy that doesn't appear with regularity, you may experience some difficulties. Try a different SHAQ that drops the blue weapon you want.

Unlmtd
Jul 30, 2016, 10:13 AM
Is there any way to keep Lucky Rise on an item while re-affixing it?

Altiea
Jul 30, 2016, 10:16 AM
Is there any way to keep Lucky Rise on an item while re-affixing it?

Gift Receptor. You also need another fodder with the same Lucky Rise affix as the original equip.

Unlmtd
Jul 30, 2016, 11:17 AM
Gift Receptor. You also need another fodder with the same Lucky Rise affix as the original equip.

I see. Thanks a lot

Ryuhou
Jul 30, 2016, 12:20 PM
Anyone else?
I managed to get S-rank in story quest 3-7 by probably going with another choice (forgot which) but I still don't know how to get S-rank in 1-10 and in 2-6.
Apparently there are hidden enemies in 1-10, but how do I find them?

Xaeris
Jul 30, 2016, 12:20 PM
What's the minimum amount of RDR you need to get 50%+ collection rate per Profound Darkness? I know it was posted somewhere before, but can't find it.

Yesterday, I got 47.9% with:

Boost Week (duh)
250 RDR
100 Tri
4th Anni Donut
RDR Team Tree
Umbla Stick (Lucky Rise II)
Arks Fleet RDR 3 on regular units

Just now, I was able to get at least 52.1% (capped out at 100%, so dunno for sure) by just switching to Lucky Rise Units (with Arks Fleet RDR 3) for the crystal break.

Edit: Drat, was looking at the wrong file. One I was using for comparison is only at 97.25%, meaning the addition of units only brought the % gain to 49.35%. I suppose Lucky Rise III on the Umbla stick might push you over the top.

Aveus
Jul 30, 2016, 03:19 PM

Base % is 5.8 so you would need a total of about +763% :

250% from boost week
250% from booster
100% from tri-booster
50% from donut
30% from daily tri-boost
20% from premium drink 1 or 2
9% from 3 ARK fleet RDR level 3
20% from stick
15% from 3 lucky units
10% from team boost

Even with all those it would only come to +754% so something like 711 food, stage boost or EX boosters/150% tri boosters would be needed

Rikidere
Jul 30, 2016, 04:17 PM
Ok, long time since I played pso2

A lot of questions arising, can't really settle, better ask before I have to spend money on resetting the skill tree again:

1. Playing Br/Hu currently, is there a new class combination that is absolutely worth considering?
2. Are there any new *13-Katanas that are worth getting? (I think I'm still using my orochi agito, my ideal karen, can't remember)
3. Is Saiki still a good unit-set? (not crafted, what is that? lol)
4. Can't find an up to date Br/Hu tree, if somebody minds?
5. Is there anything I absolutely have to know (played last about half to one year ago.)
6. Searching for some active players that might want to play with me, leading me a bit through the endgame to-do-list.
7. There used to be a global chat (!g), is that gone or what happened to it (might be some option in the tweaker I haven't found though)
8. EP4, EP1-3?

if anybody minds to answer these more directly, or any other possibly upcoming question, I can also offer discord, skype and other messaging programs

IchijinKali
Jul 30, 2016, 04:26 PM
Anyone else?
I managed to get S-rank in story quest 3-7 by probably going with another choice (forgot which) but I still don't know how to get S-rank in 1-10 and in 2-6.
Apparently there are hidden enemies in 1-10, but how do I find them?

In 1-10 story quest who you choose to bring does not matter if you only care about score/rank, I personally bring Patty & Tea just because I like them the most out of the possible choices.

The hidden enemies are all over the place. Take every dead end path. Destroy all grass and boxes. During the forest area there is a sequence with jump pads that you have to do rather quickly if you want access to some mobs by a waterfall. In Tundra go past where the wolgadha ring match is and destroy all the boxes to spawn some mobs. At the last part of Tundra kill them all because more enemies spawn after the first wave with a De Mammoth being the last part of the right side, can't remember what the last group is on left.

You will know if you succeeded because after the Ruins section you will fight Claris or Huey, or Apprentice not sure I never brought Afin with me just Patty & Tea and Sara. But watch out because during fight you can actually lose, take too much damage or too long I'm not sure.

Anduril
Jul 30, 2016, 04:41 PM
In 1-10 story quest ...
You will know if you succeeded because after the Ruins section you will fight Claris or Huey, or Apprentice not sure I never brought Afin with me just Patty & Tea and Sara. But watch out because during fight you can actually lose, take too much damage or too long I'm not sure.

With Afin you don't fight anyone extra. His is the only ending where you don't come in first in the tournament even if you S-Rank, it just ends up your first canonical meeting with [Apprentice] in the cutscene.

nguuuquaaa
Jul 30, 2016, 05:23 PM

A lot of questions arising, can't really settle, better ask before I have to spend money on resetting the skill tree again:

1. Playing Br/Hu currently, is there a new class combination that is absolutely worth considering?
2. Are there any new *13-Katanas that are worth getting? (I think I'm still using my orochi agito, my ideal karen, can't remember)
5. Is there anything I absolutely have to know (played last about half to one year ago.)
6. Searching for some active players that might want to play with me, leading me a bit through the endgame to-do-list.
7. There used to be a global chat (!g), is that gone or what happened to it (might be some option in the tweaker I haven't found though)
8. EP4, EP1-3?

if anybody minds to answer these more directly, or any other possibly upcoming question, I can also offer discord, skype and other messaging programs

1. BR/HU is fine. FI/HU is still the strongest melee class with high risk to boost, and the overall strongest is FO/TE.
2. Austere (strongest but take a lot of time and effort) and Ray (Ares ver2, easier to get and grind)
3. Yes (better craft them to ex8 special for HP or PP bonus, may need crafter)
4. Build (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eNbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo bxIo0jdodBIbl2lNGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdoi b0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000doIo4NfdAr dr2frAHSGKdoIs00000fdoIb0000000lo000000j)
5. I'm not sure but do you know about skill rings?
6. Can't really help, I'm randomly online, with most of the time reading novels
7. That's a proxy feature.
8. Exactly what it sound. Ep 1-3 and Ep 4 has different lobby layout since they are 2 years apart in PSO2 story, and you can only do story quests of the episode(s) you choose. Also ep 1-3 uses Matter Board, while ep 4 uses Story Board.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 30, 2016, 05:31 PM

8. EP4, EP1-3?

1. Fo/Te
2. austere and ray
3. yes. Craft them for more HP/PP
4. If you're not a coward, use this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eQbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo bxIodS0fdodBIbHnIkI2IodoINfdnIdJksNI20000006doIn00 00000jdoib0000000fdo0000000dBbsiN2SGBIk8cKIxId0000 07oInidjGAIoIkcKJIcA000000doIo4NfdArdrirAHSGKdBbs0 0000fdoIb0000000lo000000j). Otherwise take points out of Hu S atk ups for automate/massive hunter.
5. Get skill rings. Most importantly, killing bonus

KingSasuke
Jul 30, 2016, 05:33 PM
Question about collection sheet/file If i don't finish it when it expires does it disapper?

Dulia
Jul 30, 2016, 05:45 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but I'm so lost.

So, I'm trying to complete the 4th Anniversary Bingo Card, but I can't seem to find Gal Gryphon (Wings of Confusion Client Order) or Diabo Igrithys (4th Anniversary Bingo Card A-4)

I've run through the Wandering Black Knight Limited Quest twice, once with a friend, and once by myself so I know I hit all the enemies.

I also can't seem to get Xie to give me the Knight of the Ruins Client Order.. Do I need to complete all the others first?

If anyone can tell me where I can find Gal Gryphon, Diabo Igrithys, and/or how to start the Knight of the Ruins Client Order I would be so thankful...

Anduril
Jul 30, 2016, 05:49 PM

So, I'm trying to complete the 4th Anniversary Bingo Card, but I can't seem to find Gal Gryphon (Wings of Confusion Client Order) or Diabo Igrithys (4th Anniversary Bingo Card A-4)

I've run through the Wandering Black Knight Limited Quest twice, once with a friend, and once by myself so I know I hit all the enemies.

I also can't seem to get Xie to give me the Knight of the Ruins Client Order.. Do I need to complete all the others first?

If anyone can tell me where I can find Gal Gryphon, Diabo Igrithys, and/or how to start the Knight of the Ruins Client Order I would be so thankful...
You can always find a Gal Gryphon in the Kuron TA. As for Diabo, it is one of 4 possible bosses (Diabo, Gryphon, Zeta, and Spider-butt) that can spawn at the end of the Ruins portion (before you get to Odin) of the LQ, so it is just a matter of running multiple times.
Yes, you need to complete the others first for Knight of the Ruins to unlock.

xsuicidal
Jul 30, 2016, 05:55 PM

Gal Gryphon or Diablo Igrithys can spawn as one of the 4(?) bosses right before the battle with Odin. You're gonna have a bad time if you're doing the LQ solely looking for the boss specifically. That spider boss spawned all night for me one day when I was looking for Diablo :(

Ability III and Stigma are going to give you trouble unless you know what you're doing.

Cost-wise I'd suggest just grabbing a Hiei set, crafting it to Ex4 as some classes have trouble getting the stats for the higher extension levels at lower levels, and reaffixing that one set if you don't want to craft more units. It'll be much cheaper overall.

Thank you. I've gone ahead and made my Saiki set with Apprentice Soul, Doom Break, Ability III, Mutation II, and Spirit III since I had already been collecting them somewhat slowly before cost had risen.

MaeIstrom
Jul 30, 2016, 08:07 PM
I have some questions here:

1- How do I get Craftsman Seals?
2- How do I get Torana Fragments and Pleiades Stones?
3- Where can I find Bayaribbles?
4- Just for reference, what skills should I take in a Fighter subclass for Gunner (Gu/Fi)?

Xaeris
Jul 30, 2016, 08:14 PM
1. Craftsman Seals are mostly obtained from doing Zieg's weekly client orders. All of them ask you to perform some crafting related task. There's five and in total, they give out eleven seals. In addition, you can sproadically get them from Emergency Trial rewards and completing Featured Quests, but the primary source is going to be the weeklies.

2. Pleiades stones are the quest clear reward for all of the Mining Base Defense series missions. For TD2, 3, and 4, you get 3 for clearing with S rank and 2 for clearing with A rank. For TD1, you get 2 for clearing with S rank, and I don't know what the A rank reward is. They're also occasionally available from the treasure shop for exorbitant prices. Torana fragments drop from the clear crystal in TD4. You can also get them from XQ4. You can obtain either from Xie for 20 gold badges per fragment.

3. Ultimate Naberius under normal circumstances. The current LQ has guaranteed spawns, and one appears in XQ 4.

4. Pass. Meh, what the hell. http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11fbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIob xIo0jdodBIb000000000doIniNfbnfJkIAHscAI2qn00000fdo ib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo00000 00jdoIb0000000lo000000j

Alternatively, you can withdraw points from Chase Advance (while keeping Chase Advance Plus maxed), and get Wise Stance too if you don't mind doing the stance dance when appropriate.

MaeIstrom
Jul 30, 2016, 09:15 PM
TD with rank A and S... it will take some time...

Thanks a lot sir!

Dulia
Jul 30, 2016, 10:40 PM
Thank you guys so much

Here, have some heart cookies :-P

:heartcookie: :heartcookie: :heartcookie:

AtheistPeace
Jul 31, 2016, 01:20 AM
How do I get a second skill tree?

Like if i wanted a Katana only Braver and then a Bow only braver?

ashley50
Jul 31, 2016, 02:07 AM
How do I get a second skill tree?

Like if i wanted a Katana only Braver and then a Bow only braver?
You can buy a new Skill Tree for the class of your choice by using AC.

AtheistPeace
Jul 31, 2016, 02:10 AM
You can buy a new Skill Tree for the class of your choice by using AC.

500?

Also are there any good well known Braver builds that use Katana and Bow or should I go with one or the other?

Sandmind
Jul 31, 2016, 02:40 AM
Question about collection sheet/file If i don't finish it when it expires does it disapper?

Someone mentionned their Tagami Sheet stayed when Rain EQ rotated out. As such, if you need a 60% element, make sure to get the 1st two done and picked the 3rd before the advaible period end if you're short on time.

.Jack
Jul 31, 2016, 04:12 AM
When you grind NT past 30+ using the same weapon you should grind the fodder to +30?

wefwq
Jul 31, 2016, 06:55 AM
When you grind NT past 30+ using the same weapon you should grind the fodder to +30?

+0 weapon with same name still unlock grind cap by 1 just fine.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 31, 2016, 12:46 PM
Boost week ends this tuesday, then we have to wait a week for the next scratch?

Anduril
Jul 31, 2016, 01:16 PM
Boost week ends this tuesday, then we have to wait a week for the next scratch?

Yes, the next Scratch is August 10th. I believe it is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsaLzF3TujI

MaeIstrom
Jul 31, 2016, 01:52 PM
How much it costs to get an extra skill tree for a class?

ashley50
Jul 31, 2016, 01:58 PM
How much it costs to get an extra skill tree for a class?

500 AC

MaeIstrom
Jul 31, 2016, 02:16 PM
I am thinking about an extra skill tree for hunter because I wanna do some shit

Garteal
Jul 31, 2016, 05:04 PM
Old player returning to PSO after a long break and I've already caught up reading about some of the boatload of new content (e.g. gathering, skill rings, etc). However my gear is crappy. I want better gear. Especially after seeing people do like 3-4x what I do. I've been relatively unlucky with drops so I don't have the best gear. Is there any (alternative) way for me to get some better gear? Or do I just continue to press my luck for some good drops?

I currently have a Bio Janen+10 with default affixes and an unlock lv1 in place. Units are Fahrenpulse, Faherenpaua and Fahrenparis with Anga Soul, Power III, Spirita III and 2/3 with Vinculum. I also just have the one ring I had to make for the CO.

I'm playing BR/HU and just recently did a reset and got my skill tree setup again. I'm planning on getting a Perfect Keeper (Striking) SR and still gotta decide on the left-hand.

Altiea
Jul 31, 2016, 05:32 PM
Old player returning to PSO after a long break and I've already caught up reading about some of the boatload of new content (e.g. gathering, skill rings, etc). However my gear is crappy. I want better gear. Especially after seeing people do like 3-4x what I do. I've been relatively unlucky with drops so I don't have the best gear. Is there any (alternative) way for me to get some better gear? Or do I just continue to press my luck for some good drops?

I currently have a Bio Janen+10 with default affixes and an unlock lv1 in place. Units are Fahrenpulse, Faherenpaua and Fahrenparis with Anga Soul, Power III, Spirita III and 2/3 with Vinculum. I also just have the one ring I had to make for the CO.

I'm playing BR/HU and just recently did a reset and got my skill tree setup again. I'm planning on getting a Perfect Keeper (Striking) SR and still gotta decide on the left-hand.

Get a Ray Collect File for the weapon of your choice. If you equip enough RDR, you can have a high-grade 12* in 3-5 runs of Profound Darkness. Put in a little more work, and you can have a decent 13*.

Your Left Ring options are really situational. It's fine to just not get a Left Ring at all.

MaeIstrom
Jul 31, 2016, 07:04 PM
Does the character's race make any considerable difference on the class stats?

Anduril
Jul 31, 2016, 07:10 PM
Does the character's race make any considerable difference on the class stats?
I think the biggest difference for any ATK stat is around 100 T-ATK between a Female Newman and Male Cast on FO/TE; even with that, on average the difference between race and gender is rather negligible unless you are a min-maxer.

doomdragon83
Jul 31, 2016, 07:28 PM
Can someone give me tips on how to consistently get units with 5+ abilities without buying them. I got the skilled trainer and fortunate omen COs done and the weapons in my inventory but when it comes to units, I rarely find them.

Selphea
Jul 31, 2016, 08:04 PM
Praying to Dudu is the only way ^^;

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 31, 2016, 09:03 PM

Get lucky.

Ironically, I think too much rdr can actually work against you finding those units via drops replacing them with red boxes instead.

doomdragon83
Aug 1, 2016, 02:31 AM
Get lucky.

Ironically, I think too much rdr can actually work against you finding those units via drops replacing them with red boxes instead.

Yeah, I noticed that trend too. Even when units drop, I rarely get one that's 5 slot ore more, with the exception of Gryphon, Knight Gear, and Cougar.

Karazykid
Aug 1, 2016, 06:26 AM
Trying to get my buddy in the game, but every time she goes to make a character nothing pops up. She gets the background, but no menu or character models on screen or anything. We've tried running a file check, lowering and raising the graphics settings and turning on simple shaders and none of that seems to work. Anyone know what might fix this?

Saffran
Aug 1, 2016, 10:05 AM
I never spend much time in the ship menu, but I think seeing the background with "nothing" is normal. The only thing there should be are a few options in the upper left corner.

MaeIstrom
Aug 1, 2016, 10:09 AM
Do you guys recommend any hunter sword weapon camo for small characters? I really hate how the bigger
swords pierces the ground when sheated because i don't have the right size for them...

DrCatco
Aug 1, 2016, 12:14 PM
Do you guys recommend any hunter sword weapon camo for small characters? I really hate how the bigger
swords pierces the ground when sheated because i don't have the right size for them...

Small? *エクスカリバーモルガン is what you're looking for.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E3%82%A8%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E3% 82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%AB %E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3

Altiea
Aug 1, 2016, 01:11 PM

You can try Radiant (*レイディアント), Itsuki's Gunslash/Sword. I think it's TOO small for a Sword, honestly.

Garteal
Aug 1, 2016, 02:38 PM
Get a Ray Collect File for the weapon of your choice. If you equip enough RDR, you can have a high-grade 12* in 3-5 runs of Profound Darkness. Put in a little more work, and you can have a decent 13*.

Your Left Ring options are really situational. It's fine to just not get a Left Ring at all.
Thanks, this sounds amazing. I'll check this out when I login next time.

Trying to get my buddy in the game, but every time she goes to make a character nothing pops up. She gets the background, but no menu or character models on screen or anything. We've tried running a file check, lowering and raising the graphics settings and turning on simple shaders and none of that seems to work. Anyone know what might fix this?
Specs?

MaeIstrom
Aug 1, 2016, 03:07 PM
Small? *エクスカリバーモルガン is what you're looking for.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E3%82%A8%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E3% 82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%AB %E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3

it looks good, being honest I was already thinking about this one...

You can try Radiant (*レイディアント), Itsuki's Gunslash/Sword. I think it's TOO small for a Sword, honestly.

I liked it, I will give some search later...

Talking about Itsuk, I should finish with the anime...
and it leads me to another question: what cames first? the anime or the ep4?

Altiea
Aug 1, 2016, 03:27 PM
it looks good, being honest I was already thinking about this one...

I liked it, I will give some search later...

Talking about Itsuk, I should finish with the anime...
and it leads me to another question: what cames first? the anime or the ep4?

Anime comes first.

Unlmtd
Aug 1, 2016, 10:00 PM
Where can I find items that drop with the affixes Gift Receptor and Soul Receptor?

Cadfael
Aug 1, 2016, 10:39 PM
You can get them in PSO2es, as random rewards from the "quick search". Not sure if there's any way to get them in PSO2 proper.

AtheistPeace
Aug 1, 2016, 10:42 PM
I am a figher at 65. I get smacked around a ton by bosses while I watch every other class stand face to face and barely block anything and dont get knocked across the map.

What should I be doing to avoid this? Is Fighter just a glass cannon that should expect this? I currently use the 2 piece Blitz set and S Attack and HP boost and another 10* slot for the extra set. All my S/R/T Def is around 850-950. Is there something I should be going for?

Also are Dual blades with have that AoE shooting type ability just OP or is Double Sabers Chaos Riser just not as versatile?

Unlmtd
Aug 1, 2016, 10:51 PM
You can get them in PSO2es, as random rewards from the "quick search". Not sure if there's any way to get them in PSO2 proper.

Thanks for the info!

Altiea
Aug 1, 2016, 10:53 PM
Where can I find items that drop with the affixes Gift Receptor and Soul Receptor?

You can also just play PSO2es. They're randomly affixed to boss drops.

They won't drop in PSO2, for the record. But you can also just buy them from Player Shops.

Unlmtd
Aug 1, 2016, 10:58 PM
You can also just play PSO2es. They're randomly affixed to boss drops.

Oh wow...I'll def be playing some ES then! Thank you!

Altiea
Aug 1, 2016, 11:03 PM
Oh wow...I'll def be playing some ES then! Thank you!

No problem. In addition to farming them, you can also get gear from Quick Search that has them affixed (previously mentioned), Score Bonus usually has them, and when EQs roll around, 3s Soul/Gift becomes ridiculously common from EQ drops and Bonus Scratch. You can also get 4s Soul units via Recycle Shop. When you have a Lv. 70 class with appropriate gear and Chips, you can tackle EX Quests in Story Mode, which have higher odds of dropping Soul/Gift gear with a high slot count (good for selling).

Unlmtd
Aug 1, 2016, 11:47 PM
No problem. In addition to farming them, you can also get gear from Quick Search that has them affixed (previously mentioned), Score Bonus usually has them, and when EQs roll around, 3s Soul/Gift becomes ridiculously common from EQ drops and Bonus Scratch. You can also get 4s Soul units via Recycle Shop. When you have a Lv. 70 class with appropriate gear and Chips, you can tackle EX Quests in Story Mode, which have higher odds of dropping Soul/Gift gear with a high slot count (good for selling).

Very useful info. Thanks again.

DrCatco
Aug 2, 2016, 12:51 AM
I am a figher at 65. I get smacked around a ton by bosses while I watch every other class stand face to face and barely block anything and dont get knocked across the map.

Which subclass are you using? Skilltree?

What should I be doing to avoid this? Is Fighter just a glass cannon that should expect this?

Yes, Fighter is a glass cannon, so you should be evading whatever that tries to kill you.

I currently use the 2 piece Blitz set and S Attack and HP boost and another 10* slot for the extra set. All my S/R/T Def is around 850-950. Is there something I should be going for?

Are your units grinded to +10? If so, I recommend extending them using the Special Striking Extension Level 8 at least. Also, affix them with something like Vol Soul + Power III + Stamina III, at least while you get used to play the class.

Also are Dual blades with have that AoE shooting type ability just OP or is Double Sabers Chaos Riser just not as versatile?

Using the Kamaitachi ring, Double Sabers can be excellent weapons for bossing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAnJV0nehCI).

I recommend you do your pertinent questions about Fighter in the Fighter Discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?200508-Fighter-Discussion) thread.

AtheistPeace
Aug 2, 2016, 01:55 AM
Which subclass are you using? Skilltree?

Yes, Fighter is a glass cannon, so you should be evading whatever that tries to kill you.

Are your units grinded to +10? If so, I recommend extending them using the Special Striking Extension Level 8 at least. Also, affix them with something like Vol Soul + Power III + Stamina III, at least while you get used to play the class.

Using the Kamaitachi ring, Double Sabers can be excellent weapons for bossing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAnJV0nehCI).

I recommend you do your pertinent questions about Fighter in the Fighter Discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?200508-Fighter-Discussion) thread.

This is the skill tree I use for both Fighter and Hunter:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?10eTbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo dS0fdodBIbANIkI2ip8JksXI20000006doIn0000000jdoib00 00000fdo0000000Io00000007oIn00000000doqB4NGAdF6rAH SJkdB00000jdoIb0000000j

Also how do I extend those units with those abilities?

Altiea
Aug 2, 2016, 04:17 AM
Also how do I extend those units with those abilities?

If you have a Crafting Console, you can Extend Equipment. Unlike Extending Weapons, all Unit Extensions are exactly the same regardless of rarity. Extending a Unit will override any of its hidden effects. It will take some effort to get Strike Extend HP Ex. 8 on all three units; you can seek out a Craft Request in that case. An HP Extended Unit provides a bonus +100 HP, making you a better tank/not as squishy.

The Abilities have to be Affixed.

KatherineAlexandra
Aug 2, 2016, 04:54 AM
Is there a fast/reliable way to farm toy houses? Trying to finish this cfile but the RNG is killing me.

nguuuquaaa
Aug 2, 2016, 05:11 AM
Is there a fast/reliable way to farm toy houses? Trying to finish this cfile but the RNG is killing me.

Codotta Idetta Subjugation area 2 and running in circle. Try to find a map with 2 or more toy house spawn points and the efficiency will go up.