PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Mikenar
Oct 16, 2016, 04:15 AM
Is there a .ics address for the EQ google calendar that I can sub to so I can have the updates show up automatically for me?
This is in regards to the calendar that is given by bumped.org

udon-GE
Oct 16, 2016, 07:57 AM
I don't know if anyone ask this before or not but

Does yamato tmg potential reset every time you ride the roid?

edit: tried myself, it doesn't affect yamato tmg potential, nice.

CoWorker
Oct 16, 2016, 10:01 AM
Any info (that is hinted at a dev's blog or datamined) about the potentials of ULT Amduska weapons yet?

Anduril
Oct 16, 2016, 11:07 AM
Is there a .ics address for the EQ google calendar that I can sub to so I can have the updates show up automatically for me?
This is in regards to the calendar that is given by bumped.org

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pso2emgquest%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

DefinitlyNotTrap
Oct 16, 2016, 11:30 AM
About story patch it stop after ep4-2 they're still working on it or is just me?

Zysets
Oct 16, 2016, 11:32 AM
About story patch it stop after ep4-2 they're still working on it or is just me?

I believe that's where they've stopped, until the next patch update. Until then, you do have Kazanboshi's translated videos (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZsqq3dLcABOM7HcM_tSLD7OI-YjyPUr9). There are a few grammatical issues here and there, and of course you're not actually playing each chapter yourself, but it's a good alternative while you wait for the Story Patch team to update it.

DefinitlyNotTrap
Oct 16, 2016, 11:34 AM
I believe that's where they've stopped, until the next patch update. Until then, you do have Kazanboshi's translated videos (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZsqq3dLcABOM7HcM_tSLD7OI-YjyPUr9). There are a few grammatical issues here and there, and of course you're not actually playing each chapter yourself, but it's a good alternative while you wait for the Story Patch team to update it.

woah thanks you so much.

Mikenar
Oct 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pso2emgquest%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Thanks a ton!

PrinceyPai
Oct 16, 2016, 04:46 PM
Are there any other female voice tickets with laughing other than 09 and 15? I tried going through some voices but probably missed some because of samples.

basically looking for voice tickets with crazy/infatuated/yandere tones

Coldco
Oct 16, 2016, 05:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpZ6T9gC_Ao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiRcDi2w3Gc

HeyItsTHK
Oct 16, 2016, 06:43 PM
40 is one of my mainstay voices, a favorite of mine.

And now my question. Map difficulty doesn't matter when it comes to harvesting/fishing right?

nguuuquaaa
Oct 16, 2016, 06:52 PM
40 is one of my mainstay voices, a favorite of mine.

And now my question. Map difficulty doesn't matter when it comes to harvesting/fishing right?

It doesn't matter yeah, N or XH yells the same result. Difficulty only affects bonus EXP after combo end.

JCry
Oct 17, 2016, 04:40 AM
スキルリング10種類+5強化達成
I'm almost sure I've grinded more than 10 rings to +5
Does it have to be a specific ring because I'm not obtaining this title.

wefwq
Oct 17, 2016, 05:18 AM
スキルリング10種類+5強化達成
I'm almost sure I've grinded more than 10 rings to +5
Does it have to be a specific ring because I'm not obtaining this title.

Maybe the ring have to be different kind each other, i'm not really sure though.

nguuuquaaa
Oct 17, 2016, 06:47 AM
Is there an easy way to obtain 9 Weaponoid Boosters? My iPhone 4s cannot handle PSO2es and it'll force close randomly upon entering a dungeon or playing for a while.

Sizustar
Oct 17, 2016, 07:18 AM
Is there an easy way to obtain 9 Weaponoid Boosters? My iPhone 4s cannot handle PSO2es and it'll force close randomly upon entering a dungeon or playing for a while.

Play PSO2es on your PC?

Use Bluestack or other android emulator.

EmuManiac
Oct 17, 2016, 02:09 PM
Hm... Can you please tell me what am I missing? I cleared episodes' 1 - 3 matterboards and all story quests 100%, but events chronicles says that I haven't unlocked 3 events - final main story event in ex chapter and 2 sub events (Ch1 Fourier and Ch2 Quna)... I know I can just view them, but I really want to clear it 100%

Saffran
Oct 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
Which Ex chapter are we talking about?
As for sub events, it's generally a matter of choosing a matterboard then either look at the character (meet him/her on Pion... erm, Oracle?) or going to a single player area and getting the field events.

Catmsuica13
Oct 17, 2016, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know if the Ethan and karen e -trial will still be around with daggers of serafi drop even after they disapear from the lobby?

Zysets
Oct 17, 2016, 06:38 PM
Does anyone know if the Ethan and karen e -trial will still be around with daggers of serafi drop even after they disapear from the lobby?

Yes, like every event NPC before, their e-trials will stick around. I can't be sure if they'll still drop the weapons, though likely they will, but the e-trials will stay for sure.

Not evidence, but I did get the Crea Doubles-NT from their trial less than an hour ago.

Anduril
Oct 17, 2016, 07:26 PM
Yes, like every event NPC before, their e-trials will stick around. I can't be sure if they'll still drop the weapons, though likely they will, but the e-trials will stay for sure.

Not evidence, but I did get the Crea Doubles-NT from their trial less than an hour ago.
Evidence: I got an Astral Riser-NT from a Kidd and Silva E-Trial yesterday.

Spiral
Oct 17, 2016, 07:35 PM
Hm... Can you please tell me what am I missing? I cleared episodes' 1 - 3 matterboards and all story quests 100%, but events chronicles says that I haven't unlocked 3 events - final main story event in ex chapter and 2 sub events (Ch1 Fourier and Ch2 Quna)... I know I can just view them, but I really want to clear it 100%

Since fourier doesn't appear in ch1, am assuming meaning episode instead of chapter.

Final main story event (ep3 ex chapter) requires completion of mining base demise (event marker shows up at end of emergency) after having completed the ep3 ex story chapter.
Ep1 sub event for fourier is located in tunnels area.
Ep2 sub events for quna are located in coast, (x1) seabed (x2) and running into her at the top of the shop area. (x1) Check which you're missing and go to that area.
Naturally, drop into single party zones (do first arks quest for the area) in the respective areas until sub events show.

Also, do remember to be on ep1-3 mode rather than ep4 mode, for event markers to show.

Keilyn
Oct 17, 2016, 10:21 PM
Evidence: I got an Astral Riser-NT from a Kidd and Silva E-Trial yesterday.

confirmed.
I've gotten several Astral Riser-NTs from them after they have gone away as well...

EmuManiac
Oct 17, 2016, 11:43 PM
Thank you very much!

oratank
Oct 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvS34KE7F5E

what is this explosion after hit no enemy? weponoid pot effect?

Spiral
Oct 18, 2016, 01:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvS34KE7F5E

what is this explosion after hit no enemy? weponoid pot effect?

Am assuming weapon is dragon slayer.
Explosions are merely a visual effect associated with dragon slayer, occurring while using normal attacks.

Actual damage done is due to weaponoid potential together with sac bite, of course. But is not tied to the explosions.

VodkaHelp
Oct 18, 2016, 01:25 AM
Really dumb question here, but I just got the Phantasy Star Online 2 Fashion Catalog 2015-2016 ORACLE & TOKYO COLLECTION brand new and I cannot seem to find the item code. I must be blind.

Zysets
Oct 18, 2016, 01:42 AM
Really dumb question here, but I just got the Phantasy Star Online 2 Fashion Catalog 2015-2016 ORACLE & TOKYO COLLECTION brand new and I cannot seem to find the item code. I must be blind.

I don't have any of the books, but i would imagine it's printed on an inside part of the front or back covers, or came as a card.

For the PSO2TA Opening CD (Which I did buy), it was inside the little cover art booklet in the CD case. Not sure if that helps at all.

DefinitlyNotTrap
Oct 18, 2016, 04:26 AM
I need to kill Kuklonahda lv66+ where I can find that thing?

Madevil
Oct 18, 2016, 04:39 AM
I need to kill Kuklonahda lv66+ where I can find that thing?
Ruins SH AQ, seems risk lv 1 would do

DefinitlyNotTrap
Oct 18, 2016, 04:43 AM
thanks

Tyreek
Oct 18, 2016, 07:32 AM
So I am ready to do some serious affixing now that I have a Saiki set of my own after countless runs. I want to work towards a 6 slot affix. My current units carry Fang Soul/Shoot III/Arm III/Stamina III. I'm trying to work them towards level IV now, and add Ability III to the mix. The current thing holding me back though is the soul I want. I can stay with Fang Soul since it gave me some HP and PP, but I'd like some opinions from the affix wizards on here. What would make for a better R-ATK soul? I know Apprentice Soul is a big grab for lots of people, but I can't make up my mind. There's also Leopard Soul and Siorg Soul. I am also learning very much towards Till the Soul. Any suggestions?

HentaiLolicon
Oct 18, 2016, 08:34 AM
I'm not much a fan of HP, i went with Till

gabor100
Oct 18, 2016, 09:00 AM
Is it still possible to get Relax Equip Condition (+10%, +20%, +30%) items from daily craft rewards?

Sandmind
Oct 18, 2016, 09:09 AM
Is it still possible to get Relax Equip Condition (+10%, +20%, +30%) items from daily craft rewards?

I never did daily crafts, but shouldn't the relax equip condition +10% be also from Fun Scratch?

Spiral
Oct 18, 2016, 11:32 AM
So I am ready to do some serious affixing now that I have a Saiki set of my own after countless runs. I want to work towards a 6 slot affix. My current units carry Fang Soul/Shoot III/Arm III/Stamina III. I'm trying to work them towards level IV now, and add Ability III to the mix. The current thing holding me back though is the soul I want. I can stay with Fang Soul since it gave me some HP and PP, but I'd like some opinions from the affix wizards on here. What would make for a better R-ATK soul? I know Apprentice Soul is a big grab for lots of people, but I can't make up my mind. There's also Leopard Soul and Siorg Soul. I am also learning very much towards Till the Soul. Any suggestions?

[SPOILER-BOX]Regarding souls, leopard, apprentice and train souls (___ the soul) have become extremely obtainable due to all appearing often during the halloween seasonal emergency. Similarly vegas soul (___ the soul) has also been at low prices due to high play of riding quest, though that will likely no longer be the case with the new ult field coming out. Related, upcoming ult field is likely to drop new souls of the same level as siorg and leopard, (likely +35 r-atk, +5 dex, +3 pp for r-atk based soul) and will be easily obtainable/cheap due to high play.

___ the soul's are often picked due to ease of use (also high stat-atk with pp, which is often favored) and not requiring a soul receptor as one of the fodder slots, which are particularly much more expensive at higher affix counts (5+ for units, 6+ for weapons) due to rarity. Note that it is difficult to upslot with and also for transfer for future affixes if using ___ the soul, so may want to setup so the synthesis of the soul is the last step, and likely will not be relied on if upslotting is in your final step.

Apprentice souls are often picked due to it simultaneously boosting the transfer rate of commonly used affix "modulator," (also, soul has the highest atk-stat improvement, and is across multiple types, though no pp increase) which is also often used. Boosting transfer rate of modulator makes it fairly reliable as a final step with upslotting.

Ult souls, siorg/leopard, are generally stronger versions of the general stat souls, fang/mizer/ransa, but do not boost transfer rates for shoot 3 or shoot 4 like they do. Outside of that, they are preferred over them if cheaper depending on current situation. (Though currently with halloween, leopard, mizer and fang are all common, mizer a little less than the others according to prices) Also, these souls like ___ the soul are often liked for having +3 pp choices. (Though currently, no ult soul has +3pp for r-atk, and in your case siorg which gives +20hp is unfortunately much more expensive at the current moment due to not appearing in most commonly played missions)

Outside of those, there is astral soul. But it is extremely difficult to work with, so is generally not recommended.

On the note of upslotting, if wanting a 6 slot affix do note that it is not really possible to do 5->6 reliably slot outside of 5/10%affix boost weeks. (5->6 is only 5% higher than 4->5 slots) Similarly, working with such affix counts outside of affix boost weeks is generally much more difficult due to lack of/difficulty in creating since upslotting/expense of fodder at that level. Looking at current goals, if having similar affixes at 6 slots it would be far more effective and cheap to work with more difficult affixes at lower affix counts. So you may wind up wanting to stay at low affix count instead.

Since you're working with low value affixes, do note that for saikis the base affix cost is 50k if using 2 fodders, and ~450k if using 4 fodders. (500k cheaper than using 5 fodders) So it may be a good idea to compress to those levels if possible.
Would highly recommend looking at other affix choices as well, as something like arm doesn't really give much while there are other affordable yet generally more effective affixes around which could give higher total benefit.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
...should stop for now. Hopefully some of that is legible. Good luck!

Apparently while it is possible, being able to get them is dependent on your crafting abilities.
+10%'s tend to show up as the last reward, which requires -all- of the recipes listed for that day. (Likely impossible if only barely touched on crafting/just doing daily crafts)
+20%'s and +30%'s on the other hand are simpler, but will never show at all unless you are of high craft level (which is unlikely unless you've specifically went work on crafting achievements) as the daily crafts requested are kind of broken into tiers. (Likely would see only "beginner level" types)

Likely already know, but alternative sources are generally much more pragmatic.
As stated, +10%'s do come from the fun scratch and are extremely cheap on the player shops as no one tends to need them.
Also if you have been doing daily crafts, it is entirely possible that you've completed some titles with +30%'s (there should be quite a few) as rewards. So may be able to use those immediately. (Alternatively, if have challenge miles could just straight buy some from the CM shop)

Edit: Put in spoiler box as post was surprisingly long.

Own question.
Is there a use for the izane camo outside of being a camo? Wondering if there is any other reason why it so highly priced.

Thank you in advance!

red1228
Oct 18, 2016, 12:08 PM
Own question.
Is there a use for the izane camo outside of being a camo? Wondering if there is any other reason why it so highly priced.

Thank you in advance!
It's new, its multi-class and it's extremely rare.

gabor100
Oct 18, 2016, 12:48 PM
Apparently while it is possible, being able to get them is dependent on your crafting abilities.
+10%'s tend to show up as the last reward, which requires -all- of the recipes listed for that day. (Likely impossible if only barely touched on crafting/just doing daily crafts)
+20%'s and +30%'s on the other hand are simpler, but will never show at all unless you are of high craft level (which is unlikely unless you've specifically went work on crafting achievements) as the daily crafts requested are kind of broken into tiers. (Likely would see only "beginner level" types)

What does high craft level mean? Have the recipes unlocked that they need or be Level 50 in extending or something else?

Spiral
Oct 18, 2016, 02:49 PM
What does high craft level mean? Have the recipes unlocked that they need or be Level 50 in extending or something else?

Was curious, so looked it up. Seems they're on a set schedule, so seems was previously wrong. Sorry.
Could be wrong/outdated, but if tomorrow's daily crafts are all timed abilities requiring (rear, arm, leg) arks fleet area 2, ult naberius 1 and ult lillipa 1, then the schedule is likely right.

Just recipes unlocked.
For +20%, on the 15th of each month. (Already passed)
For +30%, on the 31st of each month. (This month actually has a 31st...)
Have five of below unlocked:
11* ext level 8 striking type weapon, 11* ext level 8 ranged type weapon, 11* ext level 8 tech type weapon,
rear unit level 8 tech def special craft (hp & pp), arm unit level 8 striking def special craft (hp), leg unit level 8 ranged def special craft (pp),
rear timed ability ult lillipa 2, arm timed ability ult lillipa 2, leg timed ability ult naberius 2

If just for curiosity or documenting purposes, then there it is assuming schedule is correct. (Check tomorrow's crafts)
If actually needing +x%'s go check other sources as mentioned earlier. (If have been doing even daily crafts or zieg's weekly, should probably check title counter unless all taken...which is quite a number) While recipes can be indeed unlocked with some effort, (for example, ult timed abilities lv 1 can be unlocked by having a total timed ability crafting level of 30, then lv 2 for each area requires 13 more crafts of the same ult area to be unlocked) it'll be be a while before the 31st. And if willing to go with +10% and really can't get any free +30%'s, +10%'s are practically free on the player shop list.

Hopefully that makes sense!

gabor100
Oct 18, 2016, 03:36 PM
Was curious, so looked it up. [SPOILER-BOX]Seems they're on a set schedule, so seems was previously wrong. Sorry.
Could be wrong/outdated, but if tomorrow's daily crafts are all timed abilities requiring (rear, arm, leg) arks fleet area 2, ult naberius 1 and ult lillipa 1, then the schedule is likely right.

Just recipes unlocked.
For +20%, on the 15th of each month. (Already passed)
For +30%, on the 31st of each month. (This month actually has a 31st...)
Have five of below unlocked:
11* ext level 8 striking type weapon, 11* ext level 8 ranged type weapon, 11* ext level 8 tech type weapon,
rear unit level 8 tech def special craft (hp & pp), arm unit level 8 striking def special craft (hp), leg unit level 8 ranged def special craft (pp),
rear timed ability ult lillipa 2, arm timed ability ult lillipa 2, leg timed ability ult naberius 2

If just for curiosity or documenting purposes, then there it is assuming schedule is correct. (Check tomorrow's crafts)
If actually needing +x%'s go check other sources as mentioned earlier. (If have been doing even daily crafts or zieg's weekly, should probably check title counter unless all taken...which is quite a number) While recipes can be indeed unlocked with some effort, (for example, ult timed abilities lv 1 can be unlocked by having a total timed ability crafting level of 30, then lv 2 for each area requires 13 more crafts of the same ult area to be unlocked) it'll be be a while before the 31st. And if willing to go with +10% and really can't get any free +30%'s, +10%'s are practically free on the player shop list.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hopefully that makes sense!

Thank you! With 10% the dex requirment would be still somewhat high for my Bow (560 down to 504).It's not worth for me to pay 9k CC to change dex to R-Atk on that bow.
People sell 20% item for 1 million(not worth it) and i would like to save the 20%/30%(?) item from titles for the future. That's why i asked. But if it costs too much to unlock the recipes i might use one item from titles..

PokeminMaster
Oct 18, 2016, 04:58 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for an outfit that would suit an Alis Landale replica? I seem to be having trouble finding anything even remotely similar... but maybe I'm just missing something. Otherwise, I guess I'm out of luck for now haha

Since people probably won't know what she looks like off-hand (thought maybe some of you do remember her well enough idk), I'll include her artwork from Generation:1 below
[spoiler-box]https://i.gyazo.com/6817eced9deaa92e364cbd0a50cfee11.png
[/spoiler-box]

Totori
Oct 18, 2016, 06:01 PM
For a tanky Hunter should I subclass Summoner, or just stick with FIghter?

yoshiblue
Oct 18, 2016, 06:01 PM
Closest I can think of is this, エイディルール.

Aside from that, the only other things that come to mind are,
ジェンダーピラート
シャールイェーガー
オウカテンコウ
But they don't look remotely close to Alis's style.

Zysets
Oct 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for an outfit that would suit an Alis Landale replica? I seem to be having trouble finding anything even remotely similar... but maybe I'm just missing something. Otherwise, I guess I'm out of luck for now haha

Since people probably won't know what she looks like off-hand (thought maybe some of you do remember her well enough idk), I'll include her artwork from Generation:1 below
[spoiler-box]https://i.gyazo.com/6817eced9deaa92e364cbd0a50cfee11.png
[/spoiler-box]

I tried making an Alis character awhile back too, but there really isn't many costumes that really look like her outfit, which is a huge disappointment.

Sega should really have a "Classic series" AC scratch, I'd buy into that. The original Phantasy Star is still one of my top favorite games, Sega could kill my wallet with that and I wouldn't complain.

Dudeman336
Oct 18, 2016, 06:46 PM
Ist here any good alternatives to up a huge cutters element outside of trades with other players? Like does it drop from anything?

yoshiblue
Oct 18, 2016, 06:50 PM
Would imagine you could still get it by chance from one of their emergency codes.

PokeminMaster
Oct 18, 2016, 06:50 PM
Oh yes, a scratch like that would be wonderful; I feel a bit ashamed to say I only recently got around to playing the original tetralogy, but I do not regret a thing; either way, I'll still make the character for now though

Keilyn
Oct 18, 2016, 08:12 PM
I tried making an Alis character awhile back too, but there really isn't many costumes that really look like her outfit, which is a huge disappointment.

Sega should really have a "Classic series" AC scratch, I'd buy into that. The original Phantasy Star is still one of my top favorite games, Sega could kill my wallet with that and I wouldn't complain.

Definitely..
I can only imagine.....
I've definitely would buy into a Nei and Rika Costume.
Kyra too (but her in-game face protrait looks too much like sailor mercury...)
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/phantasystar/images/3/36/Kyra.png/revision/latest?cb=20121119225329

Synfonia
Oct 18, 2016, 11:41 PM
Trying to figure out fashion/costumes work in PSO2 now. From what I understand so far, FUN scratches only void accessories at best(?) and AC scratches randomize the chance of getting outerwear

Basically, if I want to play dress up, it's a lottery draw?

Xaeris
Oct 18, 2016, 11:51 PM
Most clothing, outer, base and innerwear alike, comes from the AC scratch which is random, yes. It's sellable on the market though, so that's how most people obtain their fashion in this game.

kmystic
Oct 18, 2016, 11:55 PM
Trying to figure out fashion/costumes work in PSO2 now. From what I understand so far, FUN scratches only void accessories at best(?) and AC scratches randomize the chance of getting outerwear

Basically, if I want to play dress up, it's a lottery draw?

yeah it's random, what u do is sell all the unwanted stuff and buy the stuff u want from that meseta... but ofc u can get unlucky or lucky. if u are dedicated enough u can earn lots of meseta just by playing and simply buy all the stuff through the player shop.

JaseZiD
Oct 19, 2016, 12:13 AM
anyone know how to install eng patch with item translate, block name etc. without tweaker

for now I use manual patch from http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206 run through game launcher

but seem for this patch item name and other thing is still jp.

Anduril
Oct 19, 2016, 12:37 AM
anyone know how to install eng patch with item translate, block name etc. without tweaker

for now I use manual patch from http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206 run through game launcher

but seem for this patch item name and other thing is still jp.

Block name is a function of the Proxy, not of any patch, so unless you want to use the Proxy, you are out of luck there.
As for getting the Item Translation, you need to use the Tweaker to create and update it, but then you can drop this file (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bim20htkcsx1gxe/ddraw.dll?dl=0) into your pso2_bin and delete the Tweaker.

Source: NP1013 solution (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?231799-NP1013-solution)

JaseZiD
Oct 19, 2016, 12:46 AM
Block name is a function of the Proxy, not of any patch, so unless you want to use the Proxy, you are out of luck there.
As for getting the Item Translation, you need to use the Tweaker to create and update it, but then you can drop this file (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bim20htkcsx1gxe/ddraw.dll?dl=0) into your pso2_bin and delete the Tweaker.

Source: NP1013 solution (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?231799-NP1013-solution)

thx guy XD with this method for next patch update I need to repeat this step again or not ?

or just only update through launcher and patch eng latest.

Anduril
Oct 19, 2016, 12:48 AM
thx guy XD with this method for next patch update I need to repeat this step again or not ?

or just only update through launcher and patch eng latest.
Yes, you would need to do this after every update to make sure that the newest item names are in the translation.

JaseZiD
Oct 19, 2016, 12:51 AM
Yes, you would need to do this after every update to make sure that the newest item names are in the translation.

ok got it many thank for help.

Zangor17
Oct 19, 2016, 03:58 AM
what is the requirement for story board node 117-D? anyone know yet?

gabor100
Oct 19, 2016, 04:13 AM
What is the reason to put STORY cutscene behind Solo XQ(117-B)? There are not enought players in Pro Blocks and Sega wants to advertise those blocks with this?

EspeonageTieler
Oct 19, 2016, 04:17 AM
What is the reason to put STORY cutscene behind Solo XQ(117-B)? There are not enought players in Pro Blocks and Sega wants to advertise those blocks with this?
wtf really? what quest is it exactly?

gabor100
Oct 19, 2016, 04:22 AM
wtf really? what quest is it exactly?
The node at the top needs solo XQ clear to access story ACT 2, the node at the bottom needs something from UQ Amduscia i think.
http://i.imgur.com/P7m9SwE.png

EspeonageTieler
Oct 19, 2016, 04:23 AM
The node at the top needs solo XQ clear, the node at the bottom needs something from UQ Amduscia i think.
http://i.imgur.com/P7m9SwE.png

whats needed to do the new uq?

Spiral
Oct 19, 2016, 04:26 AM
whats needed to do the new uq?

Simply clear the quest once.

And suppose story reason for having completed solo xq for 117-B would be that the following story mission has you and huey fighting off phlaeg. So would with requirement would show that your character really is "super strong" as stated in the story and on the other two character's levels.
...but yes, likely would be restrictive for many players. Fortunately is only a side mission and likely not necessary for the main story line.

EspeonageTieler
Oct 19, 2016, 04:29 AM
Simply clear the quest once.

And suppose story reason for having completed solo xq for 117-B would be that the following story mission has you and huey fighting off phlaeg. So would with requirement would show that your character really is "super strong" as stated in the story and on the other two character's levels.
...but yes, likely would be restrictive for many players. Fortunately is only a side mission and likely not necessary for the main story line.

how do i clear the quest if i cant do it tho

Spiral
Oct 19, 2016, 04:33 AM
how do i clear the quest if i cant do it tho

Sorry, misunderstood question.

To unlock/play the quest, believe you need to have a level 75 character in two classes. (For main and sub)

Zangor17
Oct 19, 2016, 04:57 AM
man of all my characters my main is the one i dont have 2 classes at 75 on. out of curiosity whats the event about thats locked behind the new ultimate quest?

Ahri
Oct 19, 2016, 05:14 AM
Someone can translate this pot?

https://s13.postimg.org/44jr1nfhx/pso20161019_034755_008.jpg

Spiral
Oct 19, 2016, 05:41 AM
man of all my characters mym ain is the one i dont have 2 classes at 75 on. out of curiosity whats the event about thats locked behind the new ultimate quest?

Conversation with matoi. Generally discussing the appearance of the new ult area on amu, previous involvement with ult areas, and wondering about its timing with recent events.

Someone can translate this pot?

https://s13.postimg.org/44jr1nfhx/pso20161019_034755_008.jpg

...literal translation is vague/doesn't make much sense. End set potential ability.
Likely already know, but apparently potential was mined to be a growing boost over time. Though reset on evasion isn't mentioned here.

gabor100
Oct 19, 2016, 06:30 AM
Which timed ability works in H&H? エクストリーム1(Extreme 1) that costs 2 Excube and 45,000 Meseta is the only one?
How does the main effect work when doing requests? Lets say that i would like to get the RDR boost that we get tomorrow, i'll make a request after it's active but the crafter dude does the craft on saturday, would i still get RDR?

Tyreek
Oct 19, 2016, 06:37 AM
What's the new affix from Ult. Amduscia? Its dashed out on the list, so i got nothing specific on it. I'm hearing its based on R-atk. This may or may not change my ballgame on affixing my Saikis.

EspeonageTieler
Oct 19, 2016, 06:45 AM
well since I need to grind out those last 5 levels what is the fastest way to level? I did the trick or treat EQ but the exp felt really bad.

Zephryion
Oct 19, 2016, 07:15 AM
I'm getting error 704 when I try to get in expert blocks, and yes I have done Heaven and Hell 1-5. Any idea why? Also I'm on the proxy if that affects anything.
Edit: Nvm, just needed to grab the title.

Spiral
Oct 19, 2016, 07:28 AM
Which timed ability works in H&H? エクストリーム1(Extreme 1) that costs 2 Excube and 45,000 Meseta is the only one?
How does the main effect work when doing requests? Lets say that i would like to get the RDR boost that we get tomorrow, i'll make a request after it's active but the crafter dude does the craft on saturday, would i still get RDR?

Yes, believe that is the only one that works with said quest as it is the only extreme quest without a specific area timed ability. If using requests, should be cheaper and utilize drops/steel mats instead.

Main effect schedule is only for installation of timed ability data, so only is important if you're planning to setup recipes for the future. If taking a request, it is irrelevant. So you can get whatever specific boost you'd like regardless of date as long as there is a crafter with the recipe setup.
When searching up requests, the main ability that the crafter has set on their recipe is listed just below the affected area on the pop up box. You should see something, for example, similar to...
Rear / Arks Fleet Area 3
Area / Arks Fleet Area
Main / Rare Drop Boost 3
Sub / T-atk+30
Extra / T-atk+20

So if wanting such with a RDR boost, make sure the main effect listed is such.

What's the new affix from Ult. Amduscia? Its dashed out on the list, so i got nothing specific on it. I'm hearing its based on R-atk. This may or may not change my ballgame on affixing my Saikis.

Unless there's a new affix aside from the three ult boss souls, the new ult boss affixes merely fill out the previously missing ult affixes. Anga soul is still anga soul.
Boss souls:
Gruezoras Drago - 35 r-atk, 5 dex, 3 pp [r-atk + pp]
Drago Deadlion - 35 s-atk, 5 dex, 30 hp [s-atk + hp]
Box Dewbles - 35 t-atk, 5 dex, 20 hp, 1 pp [t-atk + hp & pp]

Like all ult souls, they only boost stigma.

well since I need to grind out those last 5 levels what is the fastest way to level? I did the trick or treat EQ but the exp felt really bad.

If knowing three others with knowledge of exit bursting, advance quests are the fastest method for leveling outside of bonus quests.
Bonus quests are pretty much the fastest method (practically instant levels if gold, large fraction of level if silver) of leveling, but is based entirely on luck with daily featured quest presents as you likely already know.

Not that fast, but high risk advance quests can be run alone just for high rate of rare boss spawns + infections which give more exp than usual.
Aside from those, would suggest simply slowly leveling via running whatever the current level up quest (assuming they are run, anyway) is or anything else that is occurring with others.
Also if very close to leveling up and just want to push over, do note that it is possible to "buy" exp through franka's COs many of which materials are sold at near 1050's.

Likely already are doing so, but just in case remember to always use +75% or higher exp boosts, (can be traded for photon spheres one for one, by proxy is the same price on the market) along with having daily triboost set to 30% and using any triboosts (regularly handed out) you may have. Similarly, team tree exp boost and a timed ability with exp boost matching whatever is run for experience can also speed up the process.

I'm getting error 704 when I try to get in expert blocks, and yes I have done Heaven and Hell 1-5. Any idea why? Also I'm on the proxy if that affects anything.

Unfortunately, do not know too much about it. But recall seeing many posts regarding expert blocks and using some certain proxy showing up previously.
So proxy is likely the issue, unless that has changed.

Eternal255
Oct 19, 2016, 01:47 PM
Are you unable to continue completing a collection file you still have if the time has expired, or is the time limit simply for pickup?

Have a few Ray weapons I was still working towards.

DefinitlyNotTrap
Oct 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
Sorry I'am asking some impossible question xD

.Jack
Oct 19, 2016, 02:12 PM
What is required to enter B20+? I have premium and not letting me enter.

Traumin
Oct 19, 2016, 02:15 PM
What is required to enter B20+? I have premium and not letting me enter.

Those are Expert Blocks. You have to clear the levels 1-5 in the solo XQ called "Heaven and Hell."

Anduril
Oct 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
Are you unable to continue completing a collection file you still have if the time has expired, or is the time limit simply for pickup?

Have a few Ray weapons I was still working towards.

As long as you have them, you can still complete them; you will just no longer have the option to reobtain them.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
Were the winners of the 1-6* weapon camo contest ever announced?

Shadowcat9
Oct 19, 2016, 04:13 PM
can somebody help me with this?

Anduril
Oct 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
Were the winners of the 1-6* weapon camo contest ever announced?

Voting just ended yesterday, so I imagine it won't be too long until they reveal the results (maybe a couple of weeks?).

Imca
Oct 19, 2016, 04:37 PM
Is there any way to get grind skip -> 5 still?

The price for the -> 7 at the recycle shop is ridiculous.

Kole
Oct 19, 2016, 05:42 PM
Hey, do you lose the Gix wep boost if you swap weapons?

Weiss9029
Oct 19, 2016, 05:43 PM
Is there any way to get grind skip -> 5 still?

The price for the -> 7 at the recycle shop is ridiculous.

Just this update they added >5 skips to the SG shop, you can buy them for 100,000 meseta

Weiss9029
Oct 19, 2016, 05:44 PM
Hey, do you lose the Gix wep boost if you swap weapons?
Yes, you do lose it

Imca
Oct 19, 2016, 05:53 PM
Just this update they added >5 skips to the SG shop, you can buy them for 100,000 meseta

Super dumb moment, but where do I find the SG shop?

Eternal255
Oct 19, 2016, 05:56 PM
Another question, how do the 13* weapons from Ult Amdusca fare against the other 13*s? I heard they might be better than Austere?

Additionally, where does one obtain the 12* units?

HentaiLolicon
Oct 19, 2016, 06:03 PM
Another question, how do the 13* weapons from Ult Amdusca fare against the other 13*s? I heard they might be better than Austere?

Yes if you can satisfy its condition ( no heal/mate for melee weapons, not getting hit for ranged, don't use mirage escape for tech).

P/S: I call them SM weapons

Anduril
Oct 19, 2016, 06:06 PM
Super dumb moment, but where do I find the SG shop?

The blonde NPC by the main gate to campship. I think her name is Shirona.

Dudeman336
Oct 19, 2016, 06:43 PM
If I want to main sword would would be the best setup - hunter/ fighter, fighter/hunter (for limit break), hunter/braver? Im currently hunter/braver since my fighter is only lv 61...

ckiddy
Oct 19, 2016, 06:47 PM
Hello guys, I've been trying to login in from my PS4 and I keep on getting the error No.703 and it sends me to the SEGA ID website. Any ideas?
Thanks for reading guys

silo1991
Oct 19, 2016, 10:02 PM
does anybody know whats the potential of the ultimate amduscia weapons ?

ZerotakerZX
Oct 20, 2016, 03:20 AM
does anybody know whats the potential of the ultimate amduscia weapons ?
+20% dmg gradually (30sec afaik) if you won't do following for some time
use mates for s-atk weps (automate too)
gettting hit for r-atk weps
dodge for t-atk weps

Cure Shock
Oct 20, 2016, 03:31 AM
dodge for t-atk weps

Derp, I guess I'm gonna farm the mega evolutions for my pets instead (maybe ranged weapons seem the best choice)

ZerotakerZX
Oct 20, 2016, 03:39 AM
Derp, I guess I'm gonna farm the mega evolutions for my pets instead (maybe ranged weapons seem the best choice)
Yes, the latents are conroversal at best. Maybe I'll farm eggs too, thanks for the idea. If I'll manage to overcome braindead gameplay of the new Ult of course

Nyansan
Oct 20, 2016, 07:16 AM
Do へんかんロール/Conversion rolls stack? Also would the parfaits that increase normal attacks suit Popple?

Aveus
Oct 20, 2016, 08:05 AM
Were the title blocks moved? I thought they were 13-21 but someone told me it's not anymore.

Shade_Koopa
Oct 20, 2016, 03:18 PM
Newb Question: I am trying to make the Short Mirage Ring. Where is a good place to harvest for Wopal Rock and Facility Tourmaline.

Kondibon
Oct 20, 2016, 03:38 PM
Do へんかんロール/Conversion rolls stack? Also would the parfaits that increase normal attacks suit Popple?

All rolls stack.

And no. Popple/cery have the weakest normal attack out of all the pets. It would be best on any pet other than Popple/Cery or Synchro. I just put mine on Viola and Maron because they're the pets I use normal attacks the most on. I'm not sure how useful it is on maron over buffing maron strike more, but it's AMAZING on viola.

EDIT: Actually I take that back. If you're just using Popple for PP recovery it should be fine. It's still good on any other pet you use normal attacks a lot on though.

Newb Question: I am trying to make the Short Mirage Ring. Where is a good place to harvest for Wopal Rock and Facility Tourmaline.You get Wopal rocks in Wopal Free fields, and Facility Tourmalines in Facility... which is on Wopal. All the gathering items have the area they're from in their name.

Eternal255
Oct 20, 2016, 04:07 PM
dodge for t-atk weps

So if u dont use mates you get a 20% damage boost for melee? That sounds really easy to do for fi/hu, i never use mates as is.

Any idea if i could use resta/megiverse or if someone else casts it? or perhaps the heal from limit break (main way i heal myself)

xsuicidal
Oct 20, 2016, 04:22 PM
Were the title blocks moved? I thought they were 13-21 but someone told me it's not anymore.

Extra Hard Blocks are now 13 - 19.
Expert Blocks are now 20 - 33.

Kole
Oct 20, 2016, 06:59 PM

I would agree except someone confirmed that the damage resets to 6% whenever you swap weapons. and it takes 70 seconds to reach the full charge of 20%. aka it's not a great set to use unless you're gonna kill a non EQ/UQ boss (it might be good for solo XQ though)

Nyansan
Oct 20, 2016, 07:33 PM
-snip-
Thanks for the answer, havent tried viola in but guess I can toss in a spare parfait for testing purposes. Popple is no longer a pp recovery pet for me seeing the numbers on splode.

Dudeman336
Oct 20, 2016, 08:19 PM
Is there any specific quest that will cause the Ethan and Karen Emergency code to trigger? I'm trying to farm huge cutters...

Sirius-91
Oct 20, 2016, 09:32 PM
Is there any specific quest that will cause the Ethan and Karen Emergency code to trigger? I'm trying to farm huge cutters...
RNG man.

Zephyrion
Oct 21, 2016, 02:22 AM

RNG BUT

-SHAQ increases the chances of metting them if risk is high
-each NPC appears on specific maps. I know for a fact Karen and Ethan will spawn on coast and sanctum (probably other ones but I haven't tried soo) maybe someone else can help or swiki has more info about it)

gabor100
Oct 21, 2016, 02:23 AM
How does the Triboost and Exp tickets work? Does it boost the exp from that rare Pokémon in Tokyo Bonus quest too? Because i feel like that it doesn't. Let's say Tagami gives 300k exp , now you use tri and exp boost +75%, should it give now 750k exp?

Kondibon
Oct 21, 2016, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the answer, havent tried viola in but guess I can toss in a spare parfait for testing purposes. Popple is no longer a pp recovery pet for me seeing the numbers on splode.Thinking on it, it might be better to focus on PA damage for Parfaits on Viola. I think the normal attack parfait might be better on something like Melon who only really has one PA anyway. :wacko:

How does the Triboost and Exp tickets work? Does it boost the exp from that rare Pokémon in Tokyo Bonus quest too? Because i feel like that it doesn't. Let's say Tagami gives 300k exp , now you use tri and exp boost +75%, should it give now 750k exp?Uhhh. That's not what +75% means. 75% of 300k is 225k so that would make it 525k. Either way yes, they boost exp from any kills. What makes you think they don't?

Abyss Queen Ivy
Oct 21, 2016, 06:38 AM
Umm, does anyone know what the potential on Gix Zelvran do? thanks <3

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s611/Viktoriyah/pso20161021_071008_000_zpsoxpw3vg5.png

Sirius-91
Oct 21, 2016, 06:44 AM
Umm, does anyone know what the potential on Gix Zelvran do? thanks <3

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s611/Viktoriyah/pso20161021_071008_000_zpsoxpw3vg5.png

It's the don't heal with -mate items potential.

DefinitlyNotTrap
Oct 21, 2016, 10:38 AM
Right now I'am using Magatsu 11* unit should I get saiki or farm for ray unit?

KingSasuke
Oct 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
Those gold balls u get from Izanekadzuchi which npc do you give them to?

Abyss Queen Ivy
Oct 21, 2016, 11:39 AM
It's the don't heal with -mate items potential.

"dont heal with mates"?? im srry how is this good? also i see something about 12% is there maybe like a site you could reference? i just want to know the exact effect. thanx

Spiral
Oct 21, 2016, 12:12 PM
Right now I'am using Magatsu 11* unit should I get saiki or farm for ray unit?

Saiki if wanting simple pp stats set, ray if you have multiple left rings you want to use at once. Ray set can also be mixed with other 2 part sets, as believe ray set lacks any useful set bonuses unlike previous unit sets.
Ray units are relatively farmable, many on other thread and self have gotten a set in the first one or two days, so if able to run said ult quests without trouble shouldn't need to worry about them never dropping.

That being said, magatsu set (assuming this is brisa set) is practically hp version of saiki, so that's relatively usable as well.

Those gold balls u get from Izanekadzuchi which npc do you give them to?

Believe their only use is to be sold at any npc shop for 50k, unfortunately.

"dont heal with mates"?? im srry how is this good? also i see something about 12% is there maybe like a site you could reference? i just want to know the exact effect. thanx

Other poster was referring to other thread, so potential is gain power over time with a reset condition.
At potential level 3, the potential is a damage slowly building damage increase starting from 6% to a max of 20% over 70 seconds, but resets to 6% if a mate-type item is used. (This does include any automate effect activation)
Like with similar yamato weapons previously, also resets to 6% if swapping to weapon without the exact same potential. That's any weapon that isn't a gix (same 13* series) sword, wired lance, partizan, double saber, twin daggers, knuckles, or katana. (Most gix melee weapons)

At current potential level 1, damage increase caps at 12%, also starting at 6% and taking 70 seconds to raise to the max of 12%. (With same reset conditions)

Eternal255
Oct 21, 2016, 01:33 PM
Other poster was referring to other thread, so potential is gain power over time with a reset condition.
At potential level 3, the potential is a damage slowly building damage increase starting from 6% to a max of 20% over 70 seconds, but resets to 6% if a mate-type item is used. (This does include any automate effect activation)
Like with similar yamato weapons previously, also resets to 6% if swapping to weapon without the exact same potential. That's any weapon that isn't a gix (same 13* series) sword, wired lance, partizan, double saber, twin daggers, knuckles, or katana. (Most gix melee weapons)

At current potential level 1, damage increase caps at 12%, also starting at 6% and taking 70 seconds to raise to the max of 12%. (With same reset conditions)

My question was missed so gonna ask again - any clue if the "don't use mate's" effect is literally only for mates? Can I use resta, or limit break to heal? I'm assuming mag heals wouldn't be an issue either.

Spiral
Oct 21, 2016, 01:52 PM
My question was missed so gonna ask again - any clue if the "don't use mate's" effect is literally only for mates? Can I use resta, or limit break to heal? I'm assuming mag heals wouldn't be an issue either.

As far as am aware, is literally only for mates indeed. Seems resta and else not related to mates doesn't reset the potential.

darkm0d
Oct 21, 2016, 02:10 PM
Anyone know where I can find 66+ Kartargots?

I'm really stumped. I need a few more for a CF.

Spiral
Oct 21, 2016, 02:22 PM
Anyone know where I can find 66+ Kartargots?

I'm really stumped. I need a few more for a CF.

There might be a better location, but sh urban (city) advance quest can do it slowly.

...also if this is for one of the blue weapons on the old ray collection files, it may be a better idea to go look up on the sh advance quest table for the direct drop. (Ex. if needing blue rod, go hunt in any sh advance quest of forest, underground tunnels, quarry or sanctum areas)
May already know, but if you directly pick up (even if unidentified) the respective weapon that part of the collection file will instantly become completed, (past 100%) and since everything in the respective advance quest area has a chance to drop them plus tend to not be too rare it'll finish fairly quickly. Note that even though everything drops it, it won't push up the % on the collect file up at all until you actually pick up the item since its an area drop rather than an enemy drop.

darkm0d
Oct 21, 2016, 02:36 PM
There might be a better location, but sh urban (city) advance quest can do it slowly.

...also if this is for one of the blue weapons on the old ray collection files, it may be a better idea to go look up on the sh advance quest table for the direct drop. (Ex. if needing blue rod, go hunt in any sh advance quest of forest, underground tunnels, quarry or sanctum areas)
May already know, but if you directly pick up (even if unidentified) the respective weapon that part of the collection file will instantly become completed, (past 100%) and since everything in the respective advance quest area has a chance to drop them plus tend to not be too rare it'll finish fairly quickly. Note that even though everything drops it, it won't push up the % on the collect file up at all until you actually pick up the item since its an area drop rather than an enemy drop.

Ahh... interesting. I didn't know I could get it from any other source than the listed one. Im 85% done... So, I mean, pretty close.

I can try that though, I just don't really have a lot of those capsules.

Edit - yeah even looking up how to get D caps is a nightmare headache. I guess I'll just buy 10 for 2500 CC, since every other way seems so retarded.

Tymek
Oct 21, 2016, 03:54 PM
Does anyone have a link to that one official character directory with everyone's ages and Romaji names and whatnot?

EmuManiac
Oct 21, 2016, 10:32 PM
Can you please tell me, what the stats of a 12* unit would be if grinded to the max?

Altiea
Oct 21, 2016, 10:43 PM
Does anyone have a link to that one official character directory with everyone's ages and Romaji names and whatnot?

There's this. (http://pso2.jp/players/gameguide/character/) However, it's only current as of EP3 and only has info on core characters. You can also look it up on swiki. Or just ask, since I own both Materials Collections.

Anduril
Oct 22, 2016, 01:15 AM
Can you please tell me, what the stats of a 12* unit would be if grinded to the max?
The Ray units are 315 S- / 315 R-/ 315 T-DEF.
Gix arm is 299 S- / 299 R-/ 299 T-DEF.
Deadleo Arm is 320 S- / 289 R-/ 289 T-DEF.
Guru Drago Rear is 289 S- / 289 R-/ 320 T-DEF.

Synfonia
Oct 22, 2016, 01:57 AM
I'm lost (´・ω・`) newbie with PS and serious MMOs in general, LV25 braver

All guides on classes I've read so far throw around a lot of concepts I don't understand/hard to follow. Never was really good at building skill trees and the like. Do I just need to play more and learn as I go? Or are there resources for the dumbest of the dumb?

I'm starting to feel like I'm holding the party back

Frien
Oct 22, 2016, 02:35 AM
Well, you're new to the game so there's going to be a lot that you don't understand. Play the game, get a feel for it (PAs for your class, weapon types, how to fight enemies efficiently, etc) and one thing you cannot forget to do is to do your research. Want to see what BR players run in the lategame? What katana is easy to get yet strong for me to use while I level? What's the benefit of using a bow over a katana? What is a hybrid build? Guides usually cover this but be sure to check out more than one (or talk to a few players that are decent / good at the class. This one is a bit tricky since some people out there give bad advice. I'm talking pick flat S-ATK instead of getting stances bad).

You can head on over to the PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs section of this forum and poke around in there, see what discussions have been going on for a class you play / intend to play and ask questions. This game has a lot of resources to use, some for new players and some for the more experienced.

Be sure to follow a good skill tree while you level, you can only reset the skill tree with real money (AC) or when SEGA releases skill reset passes for each character you own (this is usually done when they make a change to some skills, which can be months from the last batch we got).

Xion14Blade
Oct 22, 2016, 04:07 AM
Does Vol Graptor take into consideration Zanverse damage?

Zephyrion
Oct 22, 2016, 04:27 AM
Does Vol Graptor take into consideration Zanverse damage?

Vol Graptor and Banish arrow don't take into account Zanverse damage, but Vol and banish themselves can still be replicated by Zanverse

I'm lost (´・ω・`) newbie with PS and serious MMOs in general, LV25 braver

All guides on classes I've read so far throw around a lot of concepts I don't understand/hard to follow. Never was really good at building skill trees and the like. Do I just need to play more and learn as I go? Or are there resources for the dumbest of the dumb?

I'm starting to feel like I'm holding the party back

Don't sweat it really, at this level you're only supposed to get a feel for the game /enemies/maps/ item lab and whatever. For skill tree, at your level, you really only need average stance and katana gear. From there you will be able to branch into any build you like/want once you know what you want from your class
key thing is "don't worry about your party". A lot of people at this level are on their second chara or class build, and often have all their equipment ready and good knowledge already. You don't have to, and shouldn't compete with that anyway. Just build your chara and ask for anything you want to know here, in the section guide, or in-game with other people !

EmuManiac
Oct 22, 2016, 06:58 AM
Thanks! I also would like to ask, what type of Hu/Fi build (in terms of skills distribution) is considered to be optimal now in terms of damage dealing and still surviving stuff like solo XQ floors 5+ and TOD? I have a popular build, centered around brave stance + wise stance + halfline automate and I really like it, however I rarely have a chance to use the wise stance (in solo XQ and TOD it's just impossible), so maybe I can replace it with something better?

elryan
Oct 22, 2016, 07:01 AM
Uh guys, so Expert Block is now from B what to B what?

I heard they've changed after the maintenance but proxy apparently haven't updated the list.

Thanks in advance.

TheSeunger
Oct 22, 2016, 07:29 AM
Can someone whip up a damage calculation between Gix (both min and max damage boost) with Austere, Ares and Ray series? More specifically, under Katana category since this is usually the very first weapon type I go for every new stuff the development team introduced/added in.

Secondly, should I go with easy 120 S-ATK affix for Gix or go for 150 S-ATK? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Suplin
Oct 22, 2016, 11:10 AM
Does the SU reserve recovery skill lessens the time needed for K.O pets to be revived?
also concerning the perfect keeper parfait does it takes into account the pet % hp or the masters in order for it to work?

Zysets
Oct 22, 2016, 11:22 AM
Uh guys, so Expert Block is now from B what to B what?

I heard they've changed after the maintenance but proxy apparently haven't updated the list.

Thanks in advance.

They start at Block 20 now, they'll say エキスパート in the block title. I play without patches so I don't know if they keep the JP block names or not, but hope it helps.

rsod
Oct 22, 2016, 03:17 PM
I have a bunch of: unknown weapons, unknown eggs, known eggs from 7* to 10*, and also lots of 7*-10* weapons that I won't use definitely (and also 7*-9* units). What should I do with them? They clogging inventory space really fast.

Kondibon
Oct 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
I have a bunch of: unknown weapons, unknown eggs, known eggs from 7* to 10*, and also lots of 7*-10* weapons that I won't use definitely (and also 7*-9* units). What should I do with them? They clogging inventory space really fast.If you don't ever plan on playing summoner at all you can just throw the eggs away, if you happen to have a lot of 10* eggs you can turn them into lambda grinders at the recycle shop. Useless 10/11* weapons you can turn into excubes or photon spheres at the recycle shop, or if they're NT weapons with a decent grind value (3+) you can use them as grinding fodder for other NT weapons. Useless 9* and lower stuff you can just npc unless it has valuable affixes on it or something. All of your untekked weapons I recommend untekking before you decide what to do with them, the eggs you can just throw away unless you want them for something.

Zysets
Oct 22, 2016, 03:57 PM
So, are the 12* Units completely dependent on breaking boss parts for them to drop? Or is it just a boost to the chances of dropping? Been trying my luck at getting Deadlion's Unit, but no luck yet.

rsod
Oct 22, 2016, 04:01 PM
If you don't ever plan on playing summoner at all you can just throw the eggs away,
Actually I might try summoner, but not any time soon (maybe couple months later). Do I need to keep all of them?

Anduril
Oct 22, 2016, 04:13 PM
Actually I might try summoner, but not any time soon (maybe couple months later). Do I need to keep all of them?
Even if you aren't a Summoner right now, you can still use the eggs to get your pets, and use the extra eggs to feed them (and level them up) so that you have them ready for when you do choose to try out Summoner (assuming you are going to be doing so on the same character).

Plaguelight
Oct 22, 2016, 04:22 PM
Are there any up-to-date Braver guides out there? Been ages since I last played, and I never touched the skill tree before, among many other things that I shall have to re-learn.

silo1991
Oct 22, 2016, 04:23 PM
i just got a katana , dual blades and a rod of ultimate amdusia sheet and i want to get a wand , pistols (gunner) and a fighter weapon and my question is:

which fighter weapon is the best for fight the gryphen ; now this recent sheet is out im preparing my arsenal to counter him :P

IchijinKali
Oct 22, 2016, 05:04 PM
Are there any up-to-date Braver guides out there? Been ages since I last played, and I never touched the skill tree before, among many other things that I shall have to re-learn.

Well the first thing you need to choose is what weapon are you going to use Bow or Katana? Despite the ad for Braver saying they specialize in ranged and melee combat they can only really be good at one. Like Bouncers can only really be good with Jet Boots or Dual Blades never both.

Plaguelight
Oct 22, 2016, 05:19 PM
Well the first thing you need to choose is what weapon are you going to use Bow or Katana? Despite the ad for Braver saying they specialize in ranged and melee combat they can only really be good at one. Like Bouncers can only really be good with Jet Boots or Dual Blades never both.

Probably Katana, but if there is a build that let's you get both evenly, that would work, too. It's been about a year or so since I last played, and I never got too in-depth, so forgive me for not knowing too much on the subject.

Serinah
Oct 22, 2016, 06:25 PM
Despite the ad for Braver saying they specialize in ranged and melee combat they can only really be good at one.

Well, not strictly. A lot of Katana bravers still use bows for bosses due to the power of Banish + Kamikaze Arrow.

Saagonsa
Oct 22, 2016, 06:29 PM

Braver aside, Bouncer absolutely can use both boots and blades to their full potential. In fact, you're gimping yourself if you're using only one of them.

Hysteria1987
Oct 22, 2016, 07:02 PM
I have a few built up now, since I had a big gap where I didn't play:

* What are pure photons for?
* Klotho has some Pegasus order or other, that either requires or hands out an awful lot of something. What is this something, and what exactly do I need to do to meet this CO?
* The rare Tagami - he drops some crystal or other. What use does this have?

Thanks y'all.

Anduril
Oct 22, 2016, 07:06 PM
I have a few built up now, since I had a big gap where I didn't play:

* What are pure photons for?
* Klotho has some Pegasus order or other, that either requires or hands out an awful lot of something. What is this something, and what exactly do I need to do to meet this CO?
* The rare Tagami - he drops some crystal or other. What use does this have?

Thanks y'all.

1) They are used for a couple of rings that give SE resists.
2) It gives Lamdba Grinders; you complete it by getting 1 million points in the Vegas Riding Quest (it is cumulative, so it doesn't need to be in a single run).
3) As of right now, it just sells for like 50K to the NPCs. No idea if they are going to do anything more with it.

Hysteria1987
Oct 22, 2016, 07:38 PM
1) They are used for a couple of rings that give SE resists.
2) It gives Lamdba Grinders; you complete it by getting 1 million points in the Vegas Riding Quest (it is cumulative, so it doesn't need to be in a single run).
3) As of right now, it just sells for like 50K to the NPCs. No idea if they are going to do anything more with it.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

red1228
Oct 22, 2016, 08:02 PM
Can someone whip up a damage calculation between Gix (both min and max damage boost) with Austere, Ares and Ray series? More specifically, under Katana category since this is usually the very first weapon type I go for every new stuff the development team introduced/added in.
Here ya go.
http://4rt.info/psod/?tztII

Imca
Oct 22, 2016, 09:43 PM
3 things all ring related.

Is there any way to get pure photons any more?

How do I get tundra amber to drop for a non-weak hit ring?

And while I am at it, getting vopar stones to drop for a bullet bow homing ring is also hard, any tips?

final_attack
Oct 22, 2016, 09:58 PM
How do I get tundra amber to drop for a non-weak hit ring?

And while I am at it, getting vopar stones to drop for a bullet bow homing ring is also hard, any tips?

Use all stamina on fishing (or until Fever), then start mining.
Use corresponding food booster (if you like) once you got a fever (or start mining), and pray for rng. That's it.

Gemstone(?) Booster for TundraAmber ...... Ore Booster for VorpalRock .....
Medium-size for TundraAmber ........ Big-size for VorpalRock .....

Or you meant FacilityTourmaline? It's Gemstone-type and Huge-size.

Did I already said it need rng?
I tried 200 Stamina mining (through StaminaDrinks ..... Lv14 Mining, 20 Good Pickaxe, 30% Gemstone, in fever State) .... and still get 0 gemstone.
Meanwhile, my alt, Lv10 mining, without any booster or good pickaxe, less than 80 Stamina when Fever ...... got 5 :wacko:

So, yeah .... rng.

Imca
Oct 22, 2016, 10:07 PM
Alrighty, thanks for the help. :)

Hysteria1987
Oct 22, 2016, 10:51 PM
Righto, this is gonna be a real niche question, so maybe nobody knows the answer offhand - but I figured it was worth asking just in case, before I start digging through files and stuff myself. Might save me a little time :P

By any chance, does anyone know what game files the models for any of the following enemies happen to live in?

* Diabo Igrithys / Vomos Brodothys
* Zeta Guranz / Epsilon Guranz
* Falke Leone / Leone Falozzo
* Vlima Leopard / Leopard Vlozzo

Just want to take a sneak peek at their models, is all.

Tyreek
Oct 23, 2016, 01:59 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]Regarding souls, leopard, apprentice and train souls (___ the soul) have become extremely obtainable due to all appearing often during the halloween seasonal emergency. Similarly vegas soul (___ the soul) has also been at low prices due to high play of riding quest, though that will likely no longer be the case with the new ult field coming out. Related, upcoming ult field is likely to drop new souls of the same level as siorg and leopard, (likely +35 r-atk, +5 dex, +3 pp for r-atk based soul) and will be easily obtainable/cheap due to high play.

___ the soul's are often picked due to ease of use (also high stat-atk with pp, which is often favored) and not requiring a soul receptor as one of the fodder slots, which are particularly much more expensive at higher affix counts (5+ for units, 6+ for weapons) due to rarity. Note that it is difficult to upslot with and also for transfer for future affixes if using ___ the soul, so may want to setup so the synthesis of the soul is the last step, and likely will not be relied on if upslotting is in your final step.

Apprentice souls are often picked due to it simultaneously boosting the transfer rate of commonly used affix "modulator," (also, soul has the highest atk-stat improvement, and is across multiple types, though no pp increase) which is also often used. Boosting transfer rate of modulator makes it fairly reliable as a final step with upslotting.

Ult souls, siorg/leopard, are generally stronger versions of the general stat souls, fang/mizer/ransa, but do not boost transfer rates for shoot 3 or shoot 4 like they do. Outside of that, they are preferred over them if cheaper depending on current situation. (Though currently with halloween, leopard, mizer and fang are all common, mizer a little less than the others according to prices) Also, these souls like ___ the soul are often liked for having +3 pp choices. (Though currently, no ult soul has +3pp for r-atk, and in your case siorg which gives +20hp is unfortunately much more expensive at the current moment due to not appearing in most commonly played missions)

Outside of those, there is astral soul. But it is extremely difficult to work with, so is generally not recommended.

On the note of upslotting, if wanting a 6 slot affix do note that it is not really possible to do 5->6 reliably slot outside of 5/10%affix boost weeks. (5->6 is only 5% higher than 4->5 slots) Similarly, working with such affix counts outside of affix boost weeks is generally much more difficult due to lack of/difficulty in creating since upslotting/expense of fodder at that level. Looking at current goals, if having similar affixes at 6 slots it would be far more effective and cheap to work with more difficult affixes at lower affix counts. So you may wind up wanting to stay at low affix count instead.

Since you're working with low value affixes, do note that for saikis the base affix cost is 50k if using 2 fodders, and ~450k if using 4 fodders. (500k cheaper than using 5 fodders) So it may be a good idea to compress to those levels if possible.
Would highly recommend looking at other affix choices as well, as something like arm doesn't really give much while there are other affordable yet generally more effective affixes around which could give higher total benefit.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
...should stop for now. Hopefully some of that is legible. Good luck!

Thank you. I do have one more question in my attempt to doing my upslotting. I seemed to have left out I wanted to add Spirita to my affixing as well, so that makes it 6 slots complete. I've decided to go with Till the Soul, though the current Gruzeros Soul piqued my interest, but I decided to get this Till the Soul instead.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out a way to get all my fodders I saved up to work without messing up. So with this in mind, should I upslot first and get my desired affixes added after, or have my affixes first, and upslot in progress?

Routinej
Oct 23, 2016, 03:43 AM
I just was able to get the dual blade gix collection sheet weapon, I grinded it to +10 for now and unlocked It's potential, It is still only 20 element. My weapon before this was a simple 10* dual blade grinded to 11[With minimal affixes as It was a placeholder] and It's potential unlocked [Bonus 5% for just attacks I believe It was] with a full 50 light element. My questions Is that upon doing simple testing on level 60 free field enemies I barely notice any difference In damage.. Can this be right? I'm 99.9% sure I do not have any incorrect/inefficient choices In my skill trees so I'm confused as to If this Is normal or If I am missing something. I'm not very knowledgeable about exactly how damage Is calculated In the game but I sort of expected a bigger difference considering there Is a 400-satk gap between them without even mentioning the potential.

gabor100
Oct 23, 2016, 04:45 AM
I grinded it to +10 for now and unlocked It's potential, It is still only 20 element. My weapon before this was a simple 10* dual blade grinded to 11[With minimal affixes as It was a placeholder] and It's potential unlocked [Bonus 5% for just attacks I believe It was] with a full 50 light element. My questions Is that upon doing simple testing on level 60 free field enemies I barely notice any difference In damage.. Can this be right?

Yes, the damage is low cuz it's just 20 element. Lazy to check it out but i'm sure that 12* weapons and Red weapons outdps every 20 element 13* weapons. Many people downgrade just because 13* has more stars.

Thank you. I do have one more question in my attempt to doing my upslotting. I seemed to have left out I wanted to add Spirita to my affixing as well, so that makes it 6 slots complete. I've decided to go with Till the Soul, though the current Gruzeros Soul piqued my interest, but I decided to get this Till the Soul instead.

Are you sure that you would like to waste meseta/excubes on 6 slot sub-par 85 Atk affix?

Tyreek
Oct 23, 2016, 05:32 AM
Then what do you suggest if that's considered sub-par? I'm open to opinions on experience.

Tymek
Oct 23, 2016, 07:59 AM
There's this. (http://pso2.jp/players/gameguide/character/) However, it's only current as of EP3 and only has info on core characters. You can also look it up on swiki. Or just ask, since I own both Materials Collections.

That's the one I meant. I was aware that it wasn't up to date, haha. Thank you! I'll keep all of that in mind. :)

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 23, 2016, 10:20 AM
For Timed Ability which one works for Bonus Key Magatsu area?

darkm0d
Oct 23, 2016, 12:23 PM
Should I bother grinding my ray rod to 30 if I only have 1 of them? It'll always be 20% light, I use a +30, 50% Nox rod.

red1228
Oct 23, 2016, 05:18 PM
Should I bother grinding my ray rod to 30 if I only have 1 of them? It'll always be 20% light, I use a +30, 50% Nox rod.
Hold onto it for now.
But definitely work towards a new Rod. The Nox Rod's pot, while super strong, really only works for one or two attacks, before you have to wait to refill PP.
http://4rt.info/psod/?nBTZm

KingSasuke
Oct 23, 2016, 05:47 PM
I heard that you can only get certain drops by destroying certain parts of the enemies on Ultimate Amduscia is that true?

Zysets
Oct 23, 2016, 06:03 PM
^ I second this, I asked the same thing a few pages back, would like to have some confirmation on this.

Zephyrion
Oct 23, 2016, 06:23 PM
I heard that you can only get certain drops by destroying certain parts of the enemies on Ultimate Amduscia is that true?

Yes, So far, from what I've heard, I'd assume the following
-Deadlion's wand can only be obtained by breaking right arm, and unit by breaking left
-Gruzoras boots and unit are obtained by breaking its wings
-Box fists are obtained by breaking its fists.

Not 100% sure about all of them, maybe some other parts break give you other things (wondered about Ray units being tied to Anga bits). I just know those won't drop if you don't break anything.

Dephinix
Oct 23, 2016, 10:09 PM
What do the Ikane crystals do, or are used for?

イザネ宝晶

Madevil
Oct 23, 2016, 10:35 PM
What do the Ikane crystals do, or are used for?
イザネ宝晶

sell it to npc for 50k mst

Dephinix
Oct 23, 2016, 10:53 PM
sell it to npc for 50k mst

Thank you!

awcg
Oct 24, 2016, 09:58 AM
Is there ships with lowest price than others? (If so, can I have a list of them from cheaper to expensive?)
Can I have a list of ship from most populated to less populated?

Sirius-91
Oct 24, 2016, 10:24 AM
Is there ships with lowest price than others? (If so, can I have a list of them from cheaper to expensive?)
Can I have a list of ship from most populated to less populated?
Ship 4 is the most populated, dunno about the rest, though in terms of Foreigners, Ship 2 takes the cake.

Plaguelight
Oct 24, 2016, 10:36 AM
Ship 4 is the most populated, dunno about the rest, though in terms of Foreigners, Ship 2 takes the cake.

Does that mean Ship 2 has more of the English community or does Ship 4?

Zysets
Oct 24, 2016, 10:43 AM
Does that mean Ship 2 has more of the English community or does Ship 4?

Ship 2 has the most english speaking players, but it has one of the lowest populations overall.

Plaguelight
Oct 24, 2016, 11:07 AM
Ship 2 has the most english speaking players, but it has one of the lowest populations overall.

Which would be a better choice to go with then, gameplay wise?

wefwq
Oct 24, 2016, 11:21 AM
Which would be a better choice to go with then, gameplay wise?

Depend on how frequent you want to play with the other that you can speak with.
Pick 2 if you want more gaijin encounter.

Plaguelight
Oct 24, 2016, 11:32 AM
Depend on how frequent you want to play with the other that you can speak with.
Pick 2 if you want more gaijin encounter.

Eh, only really need teamwork on the end-game stuff, right? Might take a while before I ever reach that, so maybe Ship 4 would be best...

MDashK
Oct 24, 2016, 01:32 PM
I've been having a hard time getting "Deo Hunar" to appear on the Halloween EQ...
What's the other way of defeating it? I mean.. In other quest but that one...
I tried the EP3 CH7, but it's "Viel Hunar" there so...

TheszNuts
Oct 24, 2016, 01:35 PM
Eh, only really need teamwork on the end-game stuff, right? Might take a while before I ever reach that, so maybe Ship 4 would be best...

You have 3 character slots, have one character on both.

KingSasuke
Oct 24, 2016, 02:39 PM
Whats the name of the song that plays when Lisa shows up in the Halloween event and is their a music disk?

Plaguelight
Oct 24, 2016, 03:00 PM
You have 3 character slots, have one character on both.

Eh?! When did they add that feature in? Last time I played, you were allowed one character per account unless you paid for more slots...

THRINE4
Oct 24, 2016, 03:13 PM

Late game Emergency Quests aside, upon reaching level 50 and clearing a majority of explorations, you will be able to obtain client orders from Klotho that has you clear Time Attack quests. It's a consistent weekly source of meseta, and while you can clear it alone, unless you're a decent speed runner, it may feel like a boring chore if you do clear it alone. So doing it in a full party might be better (although you still have to know how to clear some of the quests that aren't that straight forward, be it alone or not). Some people do full course runs to clear all client orders, some just ignore the lower profit orders and adjust their runs. If you know what you're supposed to be doing in those Time Attack quests, going with something along the lines of "Hello, nice to meet you." and "Thank you for the party." in Japanese would probably be fine if you want to run in a party, foreign players are nowhere to be found, and only native parties are available. Therefore, not a must to run with others, but better to.

Emergency and most other quests, you can probably get by without conversations with anyone else, and just mimic what others are doing or just run some of them alone. Challenge Quest, while barely popular anymore, have shared ships you can use to run, making it possible to run with people from various ships.

Eh?! When did they add that feature in? Last time I played, you were allowed one character per account unless you paid for more slots...

Been awhile.

While making 2 separate characters on two different ships might be a good idea, because doing so means that you won't be able to share any meseta, items and/or equipments if you really want to, might make it slightly more troublesome since you can't get that "New Game +" quality of life. Though, with mid game gear and in fact even some end game gear being easily accessible at this point in the game, it's not really that much of an issue. Although, with some Emergency Quests implementing limited runs per ship, you can have up to twice the amount of runs (if time allows you to) if you're on two different ships.

And now my own question, does anyone know how many ToT runs on average does it take to obtain the ?Vlad Blum? (血槍ヴラド・ブラム) partisan?

Kondibon
Oct 24, 2016, 03:23 PM
Eh?! When did they add that feature in? Last time I played, you were allowed one character per account unless you paid for more slots...We got the second free slot in episode 2 and the 3rd in episode 4, when Braver and Summoner were released respectively.

Loveless62
Oct 24, 2016, 03:30 PM
I've been having a hard time getting "Deo Hunar" to appear on the Halloween EQ...
What's the other way of defeating it? I mean.. In other quest but that one...
I tried the EP3 CH7, but it's "Viel Hunar" there so...
Dio Hunar can appear in the Forest LQ ("混沌産み出す闇の化身 Darkness From the Chaos") that appears in the Featured Quests now, where he appears "guaranteed" at the end with Gal Gryphon. (I say "guaranteed" because he didn't spawn on my first try through there, but the quest spams you with ETs. I probably just completed the points too early.) You will need to watch for when it appears in rotation (appeared on Ship 2 last night :(). Dio Hunar can appear in other LQs (like Facility LQ), but only randomly. VH difficulty is required for the Bingo (might be H but I did VH to make sure).

Another way is to fight him in the Solo XQ on Floor 10.

MDashK
Oct 24, 2016, 03:42 PM
Dio Hunar can appear in the Forest LQ ("混沌産み出す闇の化身 Darkness From the Chaos") that appears in the Featured Quests now, where he appears "guaranteed" at the end with Gal Gryphon. (I say "guaranteed" because he didn't spawn on my first try through there, but the quest spams you with ETs. I probably just completed the points too early.) You will need to watch for when it appears in rotation (appeared on Ship 2 last night :(). Dio Hunar can appear in other LQs (like Facility LQ), but only randomly. VH difficulty is required for the Bingo (might be H but I did VH to make sure).

Another way is to fight him in the Solo XQ on Floor 10.

Nice. I'll be looking out for those LQ's. Hope I can get it before the BINGO expires.
Thanks!

EspeonageTieler
Oct 24, 2016, 03:43 PM
is there a guide or some helpful link someone could give me so I can learn about weaponiods and what exactly they do with weapons.

Altiea
Oct 24, 2016, 04:41 PM
is there a guide or some helpful link someone could give me so I can learn about weaponiods and what exactly they do with weapons.

Weaponoids are personifications of weapons seen in PSO2es. Their corresponding weapons may be granted Weaponoid Potentials in updates, such as the ever so popular Sealed Dragon's Roar for Dragon Slayer. These can be unlocked by using Weaponoid Boosters to unlock Potential, which are acquired from PSO2es or as an E-Trial: Attack reward with Gene.

If you're asking about the actual Weaponoids, the es thread is a better place.

THRINE4
Oct 24, 2016, 05:48 PM
Whats the name of the song that plays when Lisa shows up in the Halloween event and is their a music disk?

While I'm not entirely sure (since I only bothered to do ToT once so far), since IFAIK most if not all NPCs that appears comes with their character song playing in the background, where Lisa's character song is 弾丸ショータイム (English: Bullet Showtime), that should be the song. You can search it up on youtube to confirm if it's the same one you heard. Yes there is a music disk for it as well.

Serinah
Oct 24, 2016, 07:52 PM
While I'm not entirely sure (since I only bothered to do ToT once so far), since IFAIK most if not all NPCs that appears comes with their character song playing in the background, where Lisa's character song is 弾丸ショータイム (English: Bullet Showtime), that should be the song. You can search it up on youtube to confirm if it's the same one you heard. Yes there is a music disk for it as well.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the one playing is actually 滅殺壊塵射撃論 (English: Shooting Destruction and Annihilation Theory), which is her newer character song.

SteveCZ
Oct 24, 2016, 08:08 PM
What's the LA name and command where you eat ramen on a table? Thanks..

Abyss Queen Ivy
Oct 24, 2016, 08:55 PM
Does anyone have the translated names for the invade units? i was told i could buy in player shops. cant seem to find the anywhere i usually look here
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_2.php
but i notice there alot missing, is there a better site to find weps/armor?

Zysets
Oct 24, 2016, 09:01 PM
Does anyone have the translated names for the invade units? i was told i could buy in player shops. cant seem to find the anywhere i usually look here
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_2.php
but i notice there alot missing, is there a better site to find weps/armor?

All the Invade Units can be seen here (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A7%E3% 83%AB%E3%83%A0)
That's the page for the rear unit, but the arm and leg units are just below the main info boxes.

Cirnopedia has been out of date for a long time now, swiki is the most up to date, but it's in Japanese, so it's up to you if you want to use it. Simple knowledge of Hiragana and Katakana is really all it takes to get around, but if that's out of the question, Google Translate usually works just fine.

KingSasuke
Oct 24, 2016, 10:13 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the one playing is actually 滅殺壊塵射撃論 (English: Shooting Destruction and Annihilation Theory), which is her newer character song.

Its 滅殺壊塵射撃論 knew it as soon as i heard it start up thanks now to see if there is a music disk.

Edit : LMFAO 26 million is the cheapest one on ship 2.

EspeonageTieler
Oct 24, 2016, 10:40 PM
Weaponoids are personifications of weapons seen in PSO2es. Their corresponding weapons may be granted Weaponoid Potentials in updates, such as the ever so popular Sealed Dragon's Roar for Dragon Slayer. These can be unlocked by using Weaponoid Boosters to unlock Potential, which are acquired from PSO2es or as an E-Trial: Attack reward with Gene.

If you're asking about the actual Weaponoids, the es thread is a better place.

thanks and yea I'm trying to figure it out so I can get that sword for that sweet sweet cheese damage lol

Altiea
Oct 24, 2016, 10:59 PM
Its 滅殺壊塵射撃論 knew it as soon as i heard it start up thanks now to see if there is a music disk.

Edit : LMFAO 26 million is the cheapest one on ship 2.

At those prices, you should just listen to it on YouTube. I appreciate the views.

SteveCZ
Oct 25, 2016, 01:03 AM
Hi... anyone knows the LA name and command where you eat ramen on a table? Thanks...

Madevil
Oct 25, 2016, 01:39 AM
Hi... anyone knows the LA name and command where you eat ramen on a table? Thanks...

222「ゆあタソ」female version /la yuataso

SteveCZ
Oct 25, 2016, 02:16 AM
222「ゆあタソ」female version /la yuataso

Thanks! \( '~' )/

Abyss Queen Ivy
Oct 25, 2016, 02:43 AM
All the Invade Units can be seen here (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A7%E3% 83%AB%E3%83%A0)
That's the page for the rear unit, but the arm and leg units are just below the main info boxes.

Cirnopedia has been out of date for a long time now, swiki is the most up to date, but it's in Japanese, so it's up to you if you want to use it. Simple knowledge of Hiragana and Katakana is really all it takes to get around, but if that's out of the question, Google Translate usually works just fine.

Ok great, thanx guess ill start using this one.

Shadowstarkirby
Oct 25, 2016, 07:16 AM
How do you change Skill Rings via shortcut command?

Nyansan
Oct 25, 2016, 07:56 AM
How do you change Skill Rings via shortcut command?

/sring <skill ring name here>

Shadowstarkirby
Oct 25, 2016, 08:12 AM
/sring <skill ring name here>

Can this work with item translation on, or does it have to be off completely?

NoiseHERO
Oct 25, 2016, 08:29 AM
So tried to buy AC on PSO2es, 1000AC then 1000AC again.

But on second attempt it didn't give me anything and still robbed me. Saying "You already own this item."

I'm fucked right?

Read something related to a connection issue where this happens but... I don't THINK it was a connection issue.

Nyansan
Oct 25, 2016, 09:29 AM

Not sure on this, as mine is completely off

Weiss9029
Oct 25, 2016, 09:41 AM

Pretty sure you can just ignore the japanese text and use the english name if you are using the item patch

Sirius-91
Oct 25, 2016, 10:37 AM
Pretty sure you can just ignore the japanese text and use the english name if you are using the item patch

Nope, have to search in Japanese.

Weiss9029
Oct 25, 2016, 10:56 AM
Nope, have to search in Japanese.
Just tested it, /skillring L/techcparrying works for me

EmuManiac
Oct 25, 2016, 11:44 AM
What food should I use in order to catch Naber Turtle in Tundra? Is it a large size or mid size or something else?

Zysets
Oct 25, 2016, 12:56 PM

But on second attempt it didn't give me anything and still robbed me. Saying "You already own this item."

I'm fucked right?

Read something related to a connection issue where this happens but... I don't THINK it was a connection issue.

Yeah, you're fucked. Usually, you pay for the AC, it starts loading, and tells you you gained X amount of AC, but if anything interrupts it, you basically just waste your money.

NoiseHERO
Oct 25, 2016, 01:02 PM
Yeah, you're fucked. Usually, you pay for the AC, it starts loading, and tells you you gained X amount of AC, but if anything interrupts it, you basically just waste your money.

Lame beyond lame.

Also is there some new super fast, or at least efficient way to level mags now? Especially a pure one.

Like specific new items I can feed it if I want most exp put into pure striking.

Weiss9029
Oct 25, 2016, 01:09 PM
Lame beyond lame.

Also is there some new super fast, or at least efficient way to level mags now? Especially a pure one.

Like specific new items I can feed it if I want most exp put into pure striking.

336 photon spheres can max level a brand new baby mag, go to the photon shop and you can exchange photon spheres for the small ATK devices, just grab max stacks of whatever ATK you want and feed them

gabor100
Oct 25, 2016, 01:28 PM

I'm fucked right?

You could get your money back with google support. PSO2es "robbed" me a year ago, got my money back a bought AC again.

Zysets
Oct 25, 2016, 02:23 PM
Lame beyond lame.

Besides MAG food items, Striking Weapons mixed with Monomates bring up Striking stat, with the Monomates lowering the DEX increase to avoid having that level up.

Xiahou Zhao
Oct 25, 2016, 02:38 PM
Besides MAG food items, Striking Weapons mixed with Monomates bring up Striking stat, with the Monomates lowering the DEX increase to avoid having that level up.

Actually there is a better way than using Monomate, Dimate & Trimate for lowering DEX on the Mag, you feed room decorations. 4* for striking, 5* for ranged, & 6* for tech. They decrease the DEX more than the healing items do.

EmuManiac
Oct 25, 2016, 03:00 PM
What food should I use in order to catch Naber Turtle in Tundra? Is it a large size or mid size or something else?

Anybody?

Xiahou Zhao
Oct 25, 2016, 03:45 PM
How do PS4 players enter the secret phrases on PSO2, if the characters for the phrase are not on the PS4 keyboard?
(Example: The Twitter responses for this week.)

Loveless62
Oct 25, 2016, 04:03 PM
According to SWiki, Naberius Turtle is a medium-size "special" item (so it doesn't count as a fish, crustacean, or mollusk). It looks like Kakiage Ruins Shrimp (made with Ruins Shrimp and Ruins Wheat) might help, since it boosts medium find by 30% and gives +3% chance for an additional fishing looting. Good Fishing Rods might help too since Naberius Turtle is a higher rarity item, if you haven't found a better use for them.

Zysets
Oct 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
Two questions, when putting a skill ring onto a 12* Unit, does it count as an affix? So if I were to put a ring on it, then decide to redo affixes, I would have to put the ring on again, similar to the Add Ability items?

Also, what's an easy way to add slot to units? I got the Ray Rear and Leg, but both only have two slots, I'd like to get at least four on there, doesn't matter what the affixes are, just to make affixing them easier once I actually start doing it later on. Any advice on doing that?

EmuManiac
Oct 25, 2016, 11:12 PM
Thank you very much, Loveless62!

Kondibon
Oct 25, 2016, 11:22 PM
Two questions, when putting a skill ring onto a 12* Unit, does it count as an affix? So if I were to put a ring on it, then decide to redo affixes, I would have to put the ring on again, similar to the Add Ability items?The ring effect is separate from affixes like a weapon latent. You can't level up a ring once you use it though, so make sure the ring is at the level you want.

final_attack
Oct 25, 2016, 11:38 PM
Also, what's an easy way to add slot to units? I got the Ray Rear and Leg, but both only have two slots, I'd like to get at least four on there, doesn't matter what the affixes are, just to make affixing them easier once I actually start doing it later on. Any advice on doing that?

use 2 fodder with same slot or more (make sure you have necessary amount of stat1 or fever or something with 100% transfer base inside the fodder / target unit).
Don't use 3 fodder or more, since the price jump significantly once it hits 3 fodder.

3 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 2 to 3 .....
4 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 3 to 4 ......

use 10% for 2->3 ...... 95% each, I think.
Then use 30% for 3->4 ..... all 100% (only 80% each if you use 10% affix boost).

Abyss Queen Ivy
Oct 26, 2016, 12:05 AM
just curious, is there a way to change race of char using AC or StarGems after being made? im sure its not free, that i dont really mind.

Xaeris
Oct 26, 2016, 12:07 AM
No. You can overhaul your appearance, but your race and gender choice are fixed.

Zysets
Oct 26, 2016, 01:17 AM
The ring effect is separate from affixes like a weapon latent. You can't level up a ring once you use it though, so make sure the ring is at the level you want.

use 2 fodder with same slot or more (make sure you have necessary amount of stat1 or fever or something with 100% transfer base inside the fodder / target unit).
Don't use 3 fodder or more, since the price jump significantly once it hits 3 fodder.

3 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 2 to 3 .....
4 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 3 to 4 ......

use 10% for 2->3 ...... 95% each, I think.
Then use 30% for 3->4 ..... all 100% (only 80% each if you use 10% affix boost).

Thank you both! That's all I needed to know for now, thanks!

Petunia
Oct 26, 2016, 02:59 AM
Anga Fundarge’s growth system has been reset due to the release of its new form

What is this Growth System? I'm curious.

Tyreek
Oct 26, 2016, 03:10 AM
Anga Fundarge’s growth system has been reset due to the release of its new form

What is this Growth System? I'm curious.

I may be incorrect with this answer, but when they speak of its growth system, they may be describing its fighting patterns. Note during launch of Ult. Amduscia, Anga was very tame in its patterns(its laser blade attack that protrudes from its core for AOE against players, its bouncing attack, that slashes blades from its bits each time it bounces, its occassional grab on an unsuspecting player). Now the coming days passed and its learned new patterns(jettisoning its core and bits for a semi AOE attack, warping and slashing projectiles at half health, and now a generating a very pesky whirlwind attack that spirals around the arena.) The Ult. Naberius version was very tame on launch too, until it started getting its damage absorb and reflect attacks, plus those very big AOE explosions it likes doing on occasion. I suspect soon Anga is gonna start learning to resist weapon types again. It dies way too easily at this point for me to recall if it still does so in Ult. Amduscia.

Edit: Now that the servers are up, its changed patterns again. It now has a variation of its bouncing blades attack, and it now splashes energy bombs around occasionally. I think its flash attack that makes you dizzy seems to be a bit wider in AOE as well, but I can't tell.

Ome
Oct 26, 2016, 07:24 AM
Hello
Is it possible to run the game twice with/without using the Tweaker? I have a friend who can't run the game cause reasons, and i want him to play this awesome game.
Thanks in advance.

BlueCast Boy
Oct 26, 2016, 08:12 AM
Odd Question but does Crazy Heart also effect on buffs also?

Kondibon
Oct 26, 2016, 08:18 AM
Odd Question but does Crazy Heart also effect on buffs also?No. Limit break counts as a debuff though, if that's why you're asking.

wefwq
Oct 26, 2016, 08:32 AM
Hello
Is it possible to run the game twice with/without using the Tweaker? I have a friend who can't run the game cause reasons, and i want him to play this awesome game.
Thanks in advance.

You mean, running multiple instance? I don't think so because GameGuard.

silo1991
Oct 26, 2016, 10:22 AM
quick question , which fighter weapon is the best to go against the griphen , i want to pick 1 UA weapon for it when i finish my main goals

EmuManiac
Oct 26, 2016, 11:46 AM
Yep, the Ruins Shrimp Kakiage is perfect for getting the Naber Turtle

EmuManiac
Oct 26, 2016, 11:48 AM
Hello
Thanks in advance.

There is a batch method - create pso2start.bat file inside the PSO2 game folder with the following contents:

cd /d "%~dp0"
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9

This allows to run the game without the Tweaker, but with the installed patches / hacks. It also improves game performance a bit and slightly reduces the chances of getting 630 error (please note however that I'm biased and this is a very subjective opinion, based on my personal experience - there's no real reason to use this method now, the game should work fine with the Tweaker).

Ome
Oct 26, 2016, 02:53 PM
There is a batch method - create pso2start.bat file inside the PSO2 game folder with the following contents:

cd /d "%~dp0"
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9

This allows to run the game without the Tweaker, but with the installed patches / hacks. It also improves game performance a bit and slightly reduces the chances of getting 630 error (please note however that I'm biased and this is a very subjective opinion, based on my personal experience - there's no real reason to use this method now, the game should work fine with the Tweaker).

Thanks you so much, you made my day with this useful information. :-D

Petunia
Oct 26, 2016, 04:48 PM

So they've been on 100% for a while now, but still haven't dropped. I forgot, can I just go and kill any old mob to get them to drop at 100%, or does it have to be the specific mob they drop from?
Because I've been running UA all day and am starting to get bothered by these not dropping at 100%.

Kondibon
Oct 26, 2016, 04:50 PM

So they've been on 100% for a while now, but still haven't dropped. I forgot, can I just go and kill any old mob to get them to drop at 100%, or does it have to be the specific mob they drop from?
Because I've been running UA all day and am starting to get bothered by these not dropping at 100%.It needs to be one of the mobs that drops it. Since the only way to get those as drops is from the CF it has to be those mobs specifically.

EmuManiac
Oct 26, 2016, 05:13 PM
Sorry for so many questions, related to gathering, but can you please tell me what kind of food can help to increase the chances of getting amduscia dragon scales?

gabor100
Oct 27, 2016, 06:12 AM
Aika's partner card CO was nerfed. Anyone know when and why? It was Clear Traces of Darkness on SH and now it's clear on Hard.

-------------------------------------------------

Is it worth to replace Red Wired Lance(Ex13, Pot1) with Evil Yukuka for Fi/Hu? Does the potential count as status abnormality to activate Crazy skills outside LB?

Mio
Oct 27, 2016, 06:21 AM
-- Getting started again, MUST DO things. --

Hello there everyone, I'm just donwloading the client now, as I want to get back to the game.

I played mostly in 2014, then left and came back now and then just for 1 or 2 weeks to see some content.

I played ep4 for around 1-2 months. This being said I left immediately after they introduced the gathering system and the skill rings.

I had a read of the various updates, although resources are scarce. I'd like to know, is there any missable event I have to be aware of now that I'm returning? Something like that must be done to obtain something important?

I should have a level 75 force and a level 75 ranger (different chars), working on their subs and trying to update their gears.
The ranger especially is still on red weapons I think (crafted etc... etc...)

I'm aware of the new awesome ring that lets buffs the Launcher damage, although I have no idea how to get it yet! Any info would be really appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

Sizustar
Oct 27, 2016, 06:40 AM
-- Getting started again, MUST DO things. --

Hello there everyone, I'm just donwloading the client now, as I want to get back to the game.

I played mostly in 2014, then left and came back now and then just for 1 or 2 weeks to see some content.

I played ep4 for around 1-2 months. This being said I left immediately after they introduced the gathering system and the skill rings.

I had a read of the various updates, although resources are scarce. I'd like to know, is there any missable event I have to be aware of now that I'm returning? Something like that must be done to obtain something important?

I should have a level 75 force and a level 75 ranger (different chars), working on their subs and trying to update their gears.
The ranger especially is still on red weapons I think (crafted etc... etc...)

I'm aware of the new awesome ring that lets buffs the Launcher damage, although I have no idea how to get it yet! Any info would be really appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

You can either gather the material for thering and build it yourself, or you can buy it from player shop.

NephyrisX
Oct 27, 2016, 07:55 AM
Anyone knows the name of the belt?
http://i.imgur.com/KEE8gFS.jpg

Nyansan
Oct 27, 2016, 08:17 AM
Seems like ミリタリーベルト

Loveless62
Oct 27, 2016, 09:28 AM
Sorry for so many questions, related to gathering, but can you please tell me what kind of food can help to increase the chances of getting amduscia dragon scales?

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E3%2582%25AE%25E3%2583%25A3%25E3%25 82%25B6%25E3%2583%25AA%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2582%25 B0&usg=ALkJrhjVvYpL-kw7qDWLsnw2CHiIKjD8fA

IchijinKali
Oct 27, 2016, 11:02 AM
Aika's partner card CO was nerfed. Anyone know when and why? It was Clear Traces of Darkness on SH and now it's clear on Hard.
When?
During Ult Amu maint. Quote from Bumped "Relaxed the difficulty for the quest in Aika’s [ARKS Successive Test] Client Order."

Why?
No reason given. Could be because no one was wanting to run Traces on SH, could've swore it was originally XH, with a NPC and people had trouble finding others so the quest was just being ignored, I know I was ignoring it.

EmuManiac
Oct 27, 2016, 11:40 AM
https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E3%2582%25AE%25E3%2583%25A3%25E3%25 82%25B6%25E3%2583%25AA%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2582%25 B0&usg=ALkJrhjVvYpL-kw7qDWLsnw2CHiIKjD8fA

Thanks :) It seems I'll need the Kakiage ruins shrimp yet again...

silo1991
Oct 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
i have a question about 12* units , i just got the whole ray set and my question is : its a worth replacement for the ideal set( challenge quest armors)

JaysonL
Oct 27, 2016, 04:06 PM
Just started playing again after a long while. I recently just started to do collection files. Some of them are fairly easy but the Form Scythe along with the other Las Vegas ones are practically impossible. How does one go about completing this collection file? Both Las Vegas free field and riding quests are dead. I can solo both of them but it takes way too long to even encounter a Truck let alone the other boss.

Zysets
Oct 27, 2016, 04:56 PM
Just started playing again after a long while. I recently just started to do collection files. Some of them are fairly easy but the Form Scythe along with the other Las Vegas ones are practically impossible. How does one go about completing this collection file? Both Las Vegas free field and riding quests are dead. I can solo both of them but it takes way too long to even encounter a Truck let alone the other boss.

People were pretty much running Riding Quest nonstop when the sheet first came out, but now it's dead so I don't think you have many options unless you can find a good group of people also looking to finish those sheets. On top of that, the Vegas sheets in generally just take forever to finish just on their own, even when Riding Quest was more active.

ohpz
Oct 27, 2016, 05:25 PM

When it was new the riding quest was the place to farm the Vegas CF items. That CF's rates are terrible as you have found out and I honestly don't know why they extended it. With 250% RDR + 30% daily boosts each Vegas Illusia gave roughly 2.5% and you could encounter 0-4~ per RQ (I only mention Illusia as it was the slowest to gain progress on). Getting that chain of 6+ riding quests with 0 Illusias was frustrating and I likely wouldn't have completed a single CF for that area if it wasn't for the decent 13* drop rate. I found way more 13* weapons from the RQ than I completed collection files all while hunting for a 13* Synchro egg that never dropped.

I would advise against bothering with any of the Vegas files at this point as it was already a painful enough grind in a full MPA. RQ would still probably be better than XH Free field since the enemies have less health there... but I wouldn't wish that grind on anyone. Too much RNG.

skeletonmanners
Oct 27, 2016, 06:51 PM
hey forum, this is my first post in here
i played pso 2 few years back and i started anew recently, and was wondering if the !g chat is still a thing? i forgot everything about how that worked and am wondering if anyone could refresh my memory

arokidaaron
Oct 27, 2016, 07:23 PM
that's a command for those of who use proxy, but either way it's still there if you will be using the proxy.

Keilyn
Oct 27, 2016, 10:15 PM
i have a question about 12* units , i just got the whole ray set and my question is : its a worth replacement for the ideal set( challenge quest armors)

Its a worthy replacement if you are planning on specializing in a specific class. These Units are about slotting rings to them. Once you slot your ring to them, it becomes more specialized. 12* Units are for pure Endgame. The Gix Weapon set beats out in Raw Power both Ideal and Austere. However if you are skilled enough to maintain the condition required of the Gix Weapons, in that instance.... they become stronger than both weapons. Only Advantage Austere and Ideal have is that they are both static potentials.

Ideal is for those wielding challenge weapons. It does make them strong, but outside of wielding those weapons.. the set itself is a loss.

In regards to 12* Units...

Its not a question of upgrading.
its a question of tactics and specialization.

You found them.
Now use them...

Look upon your favorite, specialized class...
Gather your level 20 rings and start making your class-set.
That is what 12* units are for.

They are about personalizing your playstyle.
So yes..

They are worth something, but the worth of any good set of armor or weapons truly lies in the person who knows how to use them.
Think about it:

Not everyone has those units, but you have those units... :)
Look up the Swiki for their stats,
and start planning a use for them..

Otherwise to not use them means to lose them since they will sit and collect dust all day long.

Nyansan
Oct 27, 2016, 11:41 PM

You can combine part of the ideal set (particularly the leg+rear) with gix / ray arm for some decent stats or deadlion arm for a whopping 150 hp and 40 satk. Ray as a set tho is not worth the 2 extra ring slots on the armor since set bonus is only a measly 60 dex.

gabor100
Oct 28, 2016, 10:00 AM
Haven't fought Anga before so i have a question. How do you fight it in Amduscia UQ? Attack it wherever you want or destoy those floating bits before you go all out on Anga? I would destroy those bits but i feel like i'm an idiot since others don't really focus those.

Shinmarizu
Oct 28, 2016, 11:20 AM
Focus on the main body whenever possible; those bits tend to get in the way / tank hits / annoy you with chip damage. Be aware that Anga now develops a resistance to the most used form of attack (excluding Pets) at some point, so you have to switch to a different weapon or element when this happens. Anga's attack patterns also vary with time of day (tornadoes one time, shockwaves another).

Breaking the bits in UQ Amu increase the chances of Ray units dropping (I have 7 rears and they're useless right now!)

Loveless62
Oct 28, 2016, 12:44 PM

People were pretty much running Riding Quest nonstop when the sheet first came out, but now it's dead so I don't think you have many options unless you can find a good group of people also looking to finish those sheets. On top of that, the Vegas sheets in generally just take forever to finish just on their own, even when Riding Quest was more active.
We have had a couple of weeks where Sega gave us a 100% rare drop rate boost to Riding Quests (the week before Amduscia UQ came out was one of those weeks). If Sega gives us more weeks like that, it is possible that players will be temporarily drawn back into them. So, if you really want Vegas weapons badly enough, you should keep an eye out for the specific RDR boosts. I wouldn't consider that a guarantee though, since UQ CFs will still be way faster.