PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Vatallus
Feb 15, 2017, 12:48 AM
Does AQ drop any useful affixes?

Hit and miss. Clones could spawn. Apprentice, Luther, and Persona could spawn. Otherwise AQ is suppose to have a higher chance of dropping Lv 3 affixes (Power 3, Body 3, Status 3, etc etc). Also should have slightly better affix # amounts too from bosses.

Use to farm Quartz Dragon when Quartz Soul was worth a lot. Usually just farmed VH also.

Tenken
Feb 15, 2017, 03:29 PM
can someone tell me how to do more damage.i have my skill trees setup perfect,i have decent affixes on my equipment,i have a 35 grind astra weapon,i have timed abilitys on my units,i make cuisines for attack boost,i always just attack,i use photon drinks and my team tree buff but i am still not doing anywhere near the damage that I've seen on solo PD eq.what am i missing,do you have to be a premium member.Because in all the videos I've seen doing PD they were all premium.plz let me know.

IchijinKali
Feb 15, 2017, 03:55 PM
can someone tell me how to do more damage.i have my skill trees setup perfect,i have decent affixes on my equipment,i have a 35 grind astra weapon,i have timed abilitys on my units,i make cuisines for attack boost,i always just attack,i use photon drinks and my team tree buff but i am still not doing anywhere near the damage that I've seen on solo PD eq.what am i missing,do you have to be a premium member.Because in all the videos I've seen doing PD they were all premium.plz let me know.

Are you using the, basically, game genie weapons Xie sells? They were given a second potential that boosts damage by 20% and reduce damage taken by 40% ONLY during solo PD.

Tenken
Feb 15, 2017, 04:10 PM
tried not much of a improvement and im not paying 8mil to change element

silo1991
Feb 15, 2017, 04:27 PM
guys since yesterday i been havint the NP 1002 error . i used every troubleshooting option and still persist , i checked on internet and nothing worked too . i need to sove this before PD EQ tonight

Anduril
Feb 15, 2017, 05:03 PM
guys since yesterday i been havint the NP 1002 error . i used every troubleshooting option and still persist , i checked on internet and nothing worked too . i need to sove this before PD EQ tonight
NP1002 is the Windows update error. What version of Windows are you running?

silo1991
Feb 15, 2017, 05:26 PM
windows 10 version 1607 and as far as i know there hasn't been updates in this week

Anduril
Feb 15, 2017, 05:32 PM
windows 10 and as far as i know there hasn't been updates in this week
A consumer version, or an insider's build?
If the former, just check Windows Update to make sure you are up-to-date; I know GG pushed a new update a couple of days ago, and maybe it is checking for a minor update to Windows that maybe you didn't install.
If the latter, then it could be triggering because you are using a build that GG doesn't support yet.
Also, try deleting your GG folder so that it can download fresh versions of its files; I know occasionally for me it will freak out and shut the game down after a GG update, and doing that fixes it.

silo1991
Feb 15, 2017, 07:01 PM
well windows is up to date and i tried deleating the gg folder for download new files and still crash ; what else is causing this Q_Q

Nyansan
Feb 15, 2017, 09:17 PM

If you're using Fi, chances are you're not using the correct stance with PD as most video's I've seen of Fi stance bounce. Otherwise, dunno what else is wrong with your setup.

IchijinKali
Feb 15, 2017, 09:49 PM
For Summoner do I take 'Point Assist' at face value?

'Marks enemies that will take increased damage from pets and players.'

Meaning regardless of where I put it on the enemy they will take increased damage on all areas of their body. Or is it like Weak Bullet in that they only take increased damage at that specific spot?

Altiea
Feb 15, 2017, 09:54 PM
For Summoner do I take 'Point Assist' at face value?

'Marks enemies that will take increased damage from pets and players.'

Meaning regardless of where I put it on the enemy they will take increased damage on all areas of their body. Or is it like Weak Bullet in that they only take increased damage at that specific spot?

Flat damage boost against a target with any Point marker on it. Doesn't matter where you strike.

EDIT: Wrong skill. Point Assist is basically SU Weak Bullet. Support Fire is the skill that gives you a flat damage boost against any enemy marked by Point Assist.

Volkh
Feb 15, 2017, 10:10 PM
Not sure if this is something worth making another thread but just to be safe, I'll ask in this thread instead.

I'm still used to using the 2-button setup mouse for my PAs and I'd like to change that and go for the 3-button type to see how much of an improvement it is compared to 2-button. I tried it but my problem is that the mousewheel as the 3rd and 6th button to press is pretty tiring and kind of a hassle for me, especially if I use either my middle finger or my index finger for the mouse wheel.

So my initial thoughts to fix this is problem are to either actually get my hand used to it, or buy an actual gaming mouse and use my thumb for the 3rd/6th button, etc.

Is it worth buying a gaming mouse (or atleast a very cheap one) just to get into 3-button setup?

Also, any suggestions of any gaming mouse you use for 3-button, or any 3-button setup you have (especially while on a gunner. I play almost every class btw), or how you do it on a generic mouse is welcome.

IchijinKali
Feb 15, 2017, 10:16 PM
Flat damage boost against a target with any Point marker on it. Doesn't matter where you strike.

EDIT: Wrong skill. Point Assist is basically SU Weak Bullet. Support Fire is the skill that gives you a flat damage boost against any enemy marked by Point Assist.

So if I want other people to get that damage bonus I should still focus it on a weakpoint like with WBs. But when soloing its at my digression.

Altiea
Feb 15, 2017, 10:20 PM
So if I want other people to get that damage bonus I should still focus it on a weakpoint like with WBs. But when soloing its at my digression.

Actually, it's always your digression. Point Assist only appears for the caster. Party members and other players in a MPA do not see the Point Assist nor do they get any bonus out of it.

IchijinKali
Feb 15, 2017, 10:38 PM
Actually, it's always your digression. Point Assist only appears for the caster. Party members and other players in a MPA do not see the Point Assist nor do they get any bonus out of it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wealthyaffiliate.com/uploads/409561/wysiwyg/blogs/da7422a5696c515b451591232d350815_1443765887_croppe d.jpg

ZerotakerZX
Feb 15, 2017, 11:13 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wealthyaffiliate.com/uploads/409561/wysiwyg/blogs/da7422a5696c515b451591232d350815_1443765887_croppe d.jpg

I think its fair. Ra would become instantly absolete if that was the case.

THRINE4
Feb 15, 2017, 11:14 PM
Not sure if this is something worth making another thread but just to be safe, I'll ask in this thread instead.

I'm still used to using the 2-button setup mouse for my PAs and I'd like to change that and go for the 3-button type to see how much of an improvement it is compared to 2-button. I tried it but my problem is that the mousewheel as the 3rd and 6th button to press is pretty tiring and kind of a hassle for me, especially if I use either my middle finger or my index finger for the mouse wheel.

So my initial thoughts to fix this is problem are to either actually get my hand used to it, or buy an actual gaming mouse and use my thumb for the 3rd/6th button, etc.

Is it worth buying a gaming mouse (or atleast a very cheap one) just to get into 3-button setup?

Also, any suggestions of any gaming mouse you use for 3-button, or any 3-button setup you have (especially while on a gunner. I play almost every class btw), or how you do it on a generic mouse is welcome.

I tried the 3-button setup back when it was released, I had a mouse with a 3rd mouse button so it was pretty easy to press it as I mapped it to essentially function the same as a Left Shift (PSO2 actually has custom mouse button mapping feature in game, you actually don't really need a 3rd party software for it). It's pretty decent for classes that don't utilize combo, but if you're used to the combo PA style, it might be troublesome to get used to your controls all over again. It does offer PA flexibility however since you can choose your PAs instead of relying on combos, so there's that bright side.

Since the 3-button setup ruins everything by being universal and not allowing individual class setups, I went back to the good old 2-button setup because it wasn't really a huge gamechanger for me and I just can't bother to reset my subconscious preference for combos anyway. So I would say, if you don't have a gaming mouse already, I would say not really worth a purchase just for the 3-button setup.

Then again, considering PSO2 is an MMO with some classes (tech classes actually) requiring a lot of tech casting from the subpalette, if you want to, might as well buy an MMO mouse for the QoL. Logitech G600 is an MMO mouse with 12 side + more programmable buttons, and also has 3rd finger button, so you can try that. Many units tend to have a double-click issue after long use however, but I liked it so much I bought a 2nd one anyway.

Haven't been playing actively since late December, but since Support Fire got that buff, it seems to have comparable damage to a Hu sub, and is actually makes Su sub a decent alternative to the Hu sub. People are still gonna go "Ew, no." as I say that, but people might want to realize it's not early 2016 anymore, things are slightly different now. The damage is actually pretty close to a Hu sub when Support Fire (Point Assist) is active, it has virtually no downtime as long as you remember to keep it up, you gain tech assess as a bonus, you gain all 3 types of attack bonuses (S/R/T), that Def and HP Up makes you pretty tanky and you get constant HP regeneration every few seconds.

Kondibon
Feb 15, 2017, 11:40 PM

I think you guys mean "Discretion"...

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 15, 2017, 11:44 PM

It doesn't have to be a "gaming mouse" per se that you should use/buy/acquire/get-your-hands-on, unless you really want/need one and play other games. You can just get a relatively cheap and "simple" mouse that features Side Buttons so you can - as you adequately put - use your thumb for that 3rd/6th button instead of your index finger for that cumbersome mouse wheel; I will tell you from personal experience that it's much more convenient, natural, and makes a world of difference.

And yes, using the 3-Button Type is a game-changer if you play melee, particularly for FiHu , but not so much for BrHu.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 16, 2017, 12:18 AM
It doesn't have to be a "gaming mouse" per se that you should use/buy/acquire/get-your-hands-on, unless you really want/need one and play other games. You can just get a relatively cheap and "simple" mouse that features Side Buttons so you can - as you adequately put - use your thumb for that 3rd/6th button instead of your index finger for that cumbersome mouse wheel; I will tell you from personal experience that it's much more convenient, natural, and makes a world of difference.

And yes, using the 3-Button Type is a game-changer if you play melee, particularly for FiHu , but not so much for BrHu.yes, cause gurren needs only one button :-)

Flaoc
Feb 16, 2017, 12:23 AM
yes, cause gurren needs only one button :-)

guren, sakura,tsukimi,kazan,gekka,hatou, heck even kanran.. yea katana uses 1 pa Kappa

ZerotakerZX
Feb 16, 2017, 01:08 AM
guren, sakura,tsukimi,kazan,gekka,hatou, heck even kanran.. yea katana uses 1 pa Kappa

I can tell you are quite underversed

Volkh
Feb 16, 2017, 07:18 AM
Thanks everyone for your answers! Another reason off-topic is I'm also looking into upgrading my PC bit by bit so it looks like I'll be getting atleast a very cheap gaming mouse (Or a mouse with side buttons) to test out the 3-button setup and get used to it before I plan on getting a legit gaming mouse.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 16, 2017, 09:38 AM
Thanks everyone for your answers! Another reason off-topic is I'm also looking into upgrading my PC bit by bit so it looks like I'll be getting atleast a very cheap gaming mouse (Or a mouse with side buttons) to test out the 3-button setup and get used to it before I plan on getting a legit gaming mouse.

3button is for joypads, if you ask me. Doing it with mouse is kinda okward.

Gwyndolin
Feb 16, 2017, 01:27 PM
Anyone use a Google Play card to buy AC? Was thinking of getting a gift for a friend and wondered if this would be something they could use to do that.

omgwtf010
Feb 16, 2017, 02:13 PM
Will Xbox One controller with the official Microsoft USB wire be instantly recognized by PSO2?

nguuuquaaa
Feb 16, 2017, 02:37 PM
Anyone use a Google Play card to buy AC? Was thinking of getting a gift for a friend and wondered if this would be something they could use to do that.

Yes I do. The last 1000 AC I bought around 1 or 2 months ago was via Google Play giftcard.

Anduril
Feb 16, 2017, 03:10 PM
Will Xbox One controller with the official Microsoft USB wire be instantly recognized by PSO2?

Yep, with any USB cable, actually.

Keytes
Feb 16, 2017, 05:28 PM
Could anyone tell me what are the three rings that appear around FO when they charge a tech? I'm leveling it up right now but I don't have that so I'm wondering how it's unlocked.

Anduril
Feb 16, 2017, 05:48 PM
Could anyone tell me what are the three rings that appear around FO when they charge a tech? I'm leveling it up right now but I don't have that so I'm wondering how it's unlocked.

That is the indication of a Customized Tech. You make Customized Techs in the Crafting Menu in your MyRoom, and they basically change some aspect of the Tech, such as Charge Rate, or giving it additional Power.

DerpyBlakers
Feb 17, 2017, 03:04 AM
Hey I got a question why is advance quest a good suggestion for gaining alot of exp? like Advance quest Urban Very hard? How much Exp do you get? I know to use boosts and stuff but I'm just wondering?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 17, 2017, 03:06 AM
Hey I got a question why is advance quest a good suggestion for gaining alot of exp? like Advance quest Urban Very hard? How much Exp do you get? I know to use boosts and stuff but I'm just wondering?

It has constant XP multiplier applied, also PSE bursts are easy to trigger, especially in 4x party. And that's kinda it. SH is fine too, but it's expensive, while not that much better.

Kondibon
Feb 17, 2017, 03:21 AM
Hey I got a question why is advance quest a good suggestion for gaining alot of exp? like Advance quest Urban Very hard? How much Exp do you get? I know to use boosts and stuff but I'm just wondering?High rates of rare and boosted enemies at high risk levels. Also the double exp bonus AQs always have and the easy PSE bursts like Zerotaker said (one of the PSEs is even more exp).

Urban specifically is good for exit bursting, but if you aren't planning on doing that then it doesn't matter quite as much which AQ you do.

morkie
Feb 17, 2017, 05:47 AM
i want to try to put dex from skill tree,
may i know your opinion about dex scaling on this game,
or is it better atk Up1 and 2 is worth

OR

BOTH NOT WORTH TO INVEST

red1228
Feb 17, 2017, 06:06 AM
i want to try to put dex from skill tree,
may i know your opinion about dex scaling on this game,
or is it better atk Up1 and 2 is worth

OR

BOTH NOT WORTH TO INVEST
Dex is definitely a useless stat in this game. It stopped being relevant once 10* weapons were introduced. Attack Up perks from your skill tree should be the last thing you consider (after obtaining all other damage up modifier perks). Reason being that they usually require too much SP (ten) for what amounts to only about a 2-3% damage boost.

I don't know what class you're playing, but always go for the Stances or anything that says "Damage +%" first.

morkie
Feb 17, 2017, 06:36 AM
Dex is definitely a useless stat in this game. It stopped being relevant once 10* weapons were introduced. Attack Up perks from your skill tree should be the last thing you consider (after obtaining all other damage up modifier perks). Reason being that they usually require too much SP (ten) for what amounts to only about a 2-3% damage boost.

I don't know what class you're playing, but always go for the Stances or anything that says "Damage +%" first.

oh i see, did not reach ep1, ep2 and first ep3, dont know history about dex on this game
anyway thx...

Keytes
Feb 17, 2017, 09:49 AM
That is the indication of a Customized Tech. You make Customized Techs in the Crafting Menu in your MyRoom, and they basically change some aspect of the Tech, such as Charge Rate, or giving it additional Power.

Ah so that's what it was. Thanks a lot for the info.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 17, 2017, 11:11 AM
Got 3 quick questions:

Most powerful photon blast to buy
Best Ranger mag attack to buy
Useful trigger actions to add to a mag that already has HP Restore A, Stat Boost J and Invincibility A

Tifa

ZerotakerZX
Feb 17, 2017, 01:17 PM
Got 3 quick questions:

Useful trigger actions to add to a mag that already has HP Restore A, Stat Boost J and Invincibility A

Tifa

1 Damage wise they all kinda meh. But Ketos Proi can help you regen PP and Julius Nifta collects mobs together. Pick one.
2 Mag regular action? YOu can stick with stock one, barely any difference between em.
3.Feel it with HP restora A to the brim, nothing more useful you could ever find.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 17, 2017, 01:23 PM
Got 3 quick questions:

Tifa

Julius Nykta, or ketos proi
Any of the tech attacks
Stat boost Ks or HP restore As/Bs

My question: How does phrase weak work?
Does it:
-increase damage to weak point? y/n
-increase damage of techs to enemies weak to that element? y/n
-increase the damage of a weapon to an enemy weak to the weapon's element? y/n

Morgan Fumi
Feb 17, 2017, 02:46 PM
Is Desert Free Field really the best place for Breeahdas, or is there somewhere better?

Anduril
Feb 17, 2017, 03:24 PM
My question: How does phrase weak work?
Does it:
-increase damage to weak point? y/n
-increase damage of techs to enemies weak to that element? y/n
-increase the damage of a weapon to an enemy weak to the weapon's element? y/n

It's essentially Ancient Oath, so 2 and 3, but not 1.

KaizoKage
Feb 18, 2017, 07:39 AM
Since my skill tree is clean now and I want to be careful in allocating my skill points, I want to focus on knuckles with dual sabers being 2nd or just mainly knuckles.

so how is this possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59RBXERhpH0

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 07:42 AM
so how is this possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59RBXERhpH0That's a max level character on VH...

If you're asking about the PA, it's crafted straight charge.

tayuku
Feb 18, 2017, 07:42 PM
If I get charge escape for fo/te does it work for combined tech charge?

Nyansan
Feb 18, 2017, 07:55 PM
If I get charge escape for fo/te does it work for combined tech charge?

If you're talking about compound techs, no. Those are the exception to charge escape

JCry
Feb 18, 2017, 08:04 PM
If I start Solo PD with the wrong tree can I leave the ship and change it while keeping the trigger?

Anduril
Feb 18, 2017, 08:12 PM
If I start Solo PD with the wrong tree can I leave the ship and change it while keeping the trigger?
Short: No.
Long: The trigger is consumed upon accepting the quest, and leaving the campship before clearing it abandons the quest, thus meaning that the instance you created no longer exists.

Lyrise
Feb 18, 2017, 08:49 PM

Short: No.
Long: The trigger is consumed upon accepting the quest, and leaving the campship before clearing it abandons the quest, thus meaning that the instance you created no longer exists.

This isn't quite correct. As soon as you confirm using the trigger, through BOTH of the warnings, you have 3 minutes and 3 chances to re-accept that quest whichever comes first. You are correct in that the instance of that quest is gone, but that doesn't stop you from recreating the quest off that trigger. Once you have accepted that quest 3 times, or 3 minutes has elapsed, you can no longer re-accept the quest. For small mistakes this is good. But for mistakes that either require a lot of time to correct, or if you realize too late, you may find yourself in a sinking run, or you might find you have no quest to rejoin because you took too long to re-accept the quest.

Basically, unless you're fishing for drink effects, you should be reaccepting that quest as soon as you're back in the lobby.

Anduril
Feb 18, 2017, 09:14 PM
This isn't quite correct. As soon as you confirm using the trigger, through BOTH of the warnings, you have 3 minutes and 3 chances to re-accept that quest whichever comes first. You are correct in that the instance of that quest is gone, but that doesn't stop you from recreating the quest off that trigger. Once you have accepted that quest 3 times, or 3 minutes has elapsed, you can no longer re-accept the quest. For small mistakes this is good. But for mistakes that either require a lot of time to correct, or if you realize too late, you may find yourself in a sinking run, or you might find you have no quest to rejoin because you took too long to re-accept the quest.

Basically, unless you're fishing for drink effects, you should be reaccepting that quest as soon as you're back in the lobby.

This I did not realize. Thanks for clarifying.

tayuku
Feb 18, 2017, 10:57 PM
Anyone have an idea why the tvs in town are all black for me?

E.S.
Feb 18, 2017, 11:01 PM
Any idea what rear units can I use as a placeholder with Double set before I get something like say Gruzo or Astra? Or an arms unit for the Ideal rear/leg set before I could scrape an S-ranked Ult Amduscia? Thanks.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 18, 2017, 11:24 PM
Any idea what rear units can I use as a placeholder with Double set before I get something like say Gruzo or Astra? Or an arms unit for the Ideal rear/leg set before I could scrape an S-ranked Ult Amduscia? Thanks.
Pdrive is the way to go. maybe magatsu rear unit. Or use 12* unit if you already have one.

Nyansan
Feb 18, 2017, 11:27 PM

Kaiser Rear if you want PP (15), Magatsu for a balanced purposes (100hp 5pp), then Saiha for HP (150hp)
For arms Kaiser again for PP is the only one i can think of at the top of my head

KingSasuke
Feb 19, 2017, 01:31 AM
Been meaning to ask this but I keep putting it off, Zeshrayda on the Ray cs is not filling up after i kill it in free field so my guess is it has to be killed in an eq?

ZER0 DX
Feb 19, 2017, 01:34 AM
It should fill after any Zeshrayda as long as it's at least level 61, so you can keep spamming SH Ruins free field to complete it.

Unless you're still hanging on to an expired ray sheet from forever ago, then it needs to be 70+ iirc.

KingSasuke
Feb 19, 2017, 01:43 AM
It should fill after any Zeshrayda as long as it's at least level 61, so you can keep spamming SH Ruins free field to complete it.

Unless you're still hanging on to an expired ray sheet from forever ago, then it needs to be 70+ iirc.

Ill try it again this isn't the first time it didn't fill after i killed what it asked me to.

Kondibon
Feb 19, 2017, 02:11 AM
Ill try it again this isn't the first time it didn't fill after i killed what it asked me to.Check it again before finishing the quest and after picking a new one. Chances are it's the thing where it only shows the post quest bar fill up for things killed before the quest completed, even though they still count. Since the crystal break is what counts, not the boss kill, killing a boss that completes a quest means it won't show that you got credit because the quest is technically over as soon as the boss dies.

BortaMagaNFS
Feb 19, 2017, 04:13 AM
Where is the best place to farm Blue weapons for Ray Collection File?

Kondibon
Feb 19, 2017, 04:20 AM
Where is the best place to farm Blue weapons for Ray Collection File?Whichever SHAQ drops the weapon you want, as the class the weapon is for, until you get it as a normal drop.

Shinamori
Feb 19, 2017, 04:52 AM
There are also some EQs (noticeably Mothership and Choco) that can fill Blue Weapon gague pretty fast. In Choco EQ, I got a blue weapon drop (wand) in about 6~7 runs. I had about 300% + in rdr boosters on though

tayuku
Feb 19, 2017, 05:58 AM
Does anyone have some tips for doing solo extreme quest on Fo/Te ?

On some bosses, it seems like I have nearly no window to attack and if I mess up once I instantly die. Seems very unforgiving :(

Nyansan
Feb 19, 2017, 07:08 AM
Does anyone have some tips for doing solo extreme quest on Fo/Te ?

On some bosses, it seems like I have nearly no window to attack and if I mess up once I instantly die. Seems very unforgiving :(

If this is Heaven Hell, tips i could give for stages 2-10 as FoTe are:

Stage 2: Break parts first, Dragon Ex and Gigur both have very long stun times when specific parts are broken. Concentrated Gimegid is key here
Stage 3: Kill darkers first, then kill rare Ringada. Then kill flying birds and spawn diabo. Spawning them both at the same time is practically a death sentence for squishies
Stage 4: Kill harkotan mobs at mid, then walk up to bear darkers and smack with staff then kill with ragrants
Stage 5: Kill rappies then when rare Gryphon spawn use zandion then crafted nazan to finish it off.
Stage 6: Talis zondeel then ragrants cater, break vol tail, kill remaining cater then finish off vol
Stage 7: Talis zondeel at mid, then spam ragrants. If you see either Loser or Elder, ignore and finish off other mobs. Once other mobs dead, zondeel loser and elder and ragrants to make them both spawn Hunar and Angel. Use Barantsion to finish both in 1 compound
Stage 8: Can't give you any solid tips here.
Stage 9: If you're not confident getting hit, run around for 1 minute then kill persona and viel. Else, zondeel + talis ragrants and kill both of them
Stage 10: (Julius Nifta PB is pretty much required for this stage) Use PB to get rid of council members, when anga spawns ragrants+barants him to death. Try to kill him before Dio spawns. When dio spawns ragrants arms to stun him then if barants up use it otherwise ragrants. Then when persona spawns, wait for an opening then ragrants.

tl;dr: use correct techs + compound techs, control spawns, wait for an opening before unloading techs

tayuku
Feb 19, 2017, 07:33 AM
If this is Heaven Hell, tips i could give for stages 2-10 as FoTe are:

Stage 2: Break parts first, Dragon Ex and Gigur both have very long stun times when specific parts are broken. Concentrated Gimegid is key here
Stage 3: Kill darkers first, then kill rare Ringada. Then kill flying birds and spawn diabo. Spawning them both at the same time is practically a death sentence for squishies
Stage 4: Kill harkotan mobs at mid, then walk up to bear darkers and smack with staff then kill with ragrants
Stage 5: Kill rappies then when rare Gryphon spawn use zandion then crafted nazan to finish it off.
Stage 6: Talis zondeel then ragrants cater, break vol tail, kill remaining cater then finish off vol
Stage 7: Talis zondeel at mid, then spam ragrants. If you see either Loser or Elder, ignore and finish off other mobs. Once other mobs dead, zondeel loser and elder and ragrants to make them both spawn Hunar and Angel. Use Barantsion to finish both in 1 compound
Stage 8: Can't give you any solid tips here.
Stage 9: If you're not confident getting hit, run around for 1 minute then kill persona and viel. Else, zondeel + talis ragrants and kill both of them
Stage 10: (Julius Nifta PB is pretty much required for this stage) Use PB to get rid of council members, when anga spawns ragrants+barants him to death. Try to kill him before Dio spawns. When dio spawns ragrants arms to stun him then if barants up use it otherwise ragrants. Then when persona spawns, wait for an opening then ragrants.

tl;dr: use correct techs + compound techs, control spawns, wait for an opening before unloading techs

Thanks a lot for the detailed post!

For stage 2, can you tell me which parts to break for Dragon Ex and Gigur? Most of the time if I stun, it was pure coincidence. Also, do you use talis for Gimegid?

Also what techs to use for Ringada? Ragrants ?

What if I can't kill Grphon fast enough with just Zandion + a few Nazan?

Nyansan
Feb 19, 2017, 07:57 AM
Thanks a lot for the detailed post!

For stage 2, can you tell me which parts to break for Dragon Ex and Gigur? Most of the time if I stun, it was pure coincidence. Also, do you use talis for Gimegid?

Also what techs to use for Ringada? Ragrants ?

What if I can't kill Grphon fast enough with just Zandion + a few Nazan?
Arms on Dragon EX, shoes and chest for Gigur. If you break them they'll be stunned for a few seconds then you can focus fire on head/horn. Also, when Gigur does the sweeping attack that creates ice from his blade you can climb the ice and focus on head. I use rod for Gimegid.

For Ringada, when he spawns wait for him to throw his rings then break them. Once they're broken he'll expose chest. Ragrants or Barants him to death.

If you cant kill Gryphon fast enough with 1 zandion and nazan aim for a stun via ignited zondeel/any lightning tech with high shock. This would stun him for a few seconds.

Gwyndolin
Feb 19, 2017, 12:11 PM
So I am thinking about upgrading my units for force and noticed that it is often suggested that I use Austere rear and arm with a different leg. Why is that? Is Austere leg not good? Also, I have access to a union leg, would that be a good leg to use if not going with an Austere leg? What would be other alternative legs (I only have 1 union leg and am also considering upgrading S and R attack units)?

Nyansan
Feb 19, 2017, 12:40 PM
So I am thinking about upgrading my units for force and noticed that it is often suggested that I use Austere rear and arm with a different leg. Why is that? Is Austere leg not good? Also, I have access to a union leg, would that be a good leg to use if not going with an Austere leg? What would be other alternative legs (I only have 1 union leg and am also considering upgrading S and R attack units)?

Austere units are a set of two pairs; rear and arm, then leg and weapon. People often skip the leg in favor of an extra ring slot on a 12* unit, as well as so you aren't locked into using Austere to get the bonus with the leg.

As for leg units to pair, Izane for survivability, Whitill for PP, Ray/Mother unit for a mix of pp and hp. I'd save the ray upgrade to union for a rear Ray unit instead, as the union bonus for a leg part is additional tech resist as opposed to strike resist for the rear

TehCubey
Feb 19, 2017, 03:49 PM

12* units have better individual stats than 11* units, but no set bonus. That set bonus is worth it and makes 11*s preferable. But with Austere, you get a set bonus only for Rear + Arm (there is another bonus for Leg + Weapon, but it means it works only when you have an Austere weapon equipped, and it's relatively rubbish anyway).

Therefore, you can have a set bonus with two 11* units, and use a 12* unit for its sweet individual stats.

Union is the best leg unit that you can reliably get. Whittil requires a whole load of achievement titles, and Izana is RNG hell (and arguably worse anyway, it has better survivability but PP > HP/defense).

I disagree with using union boosters to upgrade a ray back unit, because there are currently no good sets that allow you to equip whatever rear you want. Arm/Leg Double + Rear whatever is nowhere near as good as Rear/Arm Austere + Leg whatever, likewise 3x any 12* unit is worse than Rear/Arm Austere. But forget Austere, these comboes are arguably worse than a normal Saiki set.

stipz
Feb 19, 2017, 08:06 PM
Anyone knows about the soundtrack that plays when Master Nezumi and Orgacats appears
and if that has a music disc we can use in our Rooms?

IchijinKali
Feb 19, 2017, 09:17 PM
Anyone knows about the soundtrack that plays when Master Nezumi and Orgacats appears
and if that has a music disc we can use in our Rooms?

I usually have no problem finding songs that people are looking for but for this instance I am quite blind. Mainly because lack of people having videos running into them in a trail. Searching for them just gives results of people staring at their models, specifically Orga Cats's chest. I don't normally play the game with PSO2's music playing so I have no idea on a tune and the JPwiki rarely focuses on anything that isn't related to character customization, optimization, or EQs.

I could give you all the PSO2 The Animation OSTs that are used in the game and you might be able to figure out which one it is from that.
R.Defensive -Animation- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNQUEQfruGg)
POTENTIAL ABILITY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ti3mpgWCjo&t=50s) (This is used for a trial about Itsuki and Rina apparently)
Days (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLfAfTPQaBA)
Day after day (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqOOu6YJxRI)
Spark joy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww0tIwmdVf0)
SAVER (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_kYUu_I7E) (Another that is used this time Itsuki and SORO)
Tension (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFlc4ANI7Bk)
T.W.N.world -Animation- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yx1SvMyHMA)

Going to be honest, besides one, all of these songs I would mute.

stipz
Feb 19, 2017, 10:04 PM
I usually have no problem finding songs that people are looking for but for this instance I am quite blind. Mainly because lack of people having videos running into them in a trail. Searching for them just gives results of people staring at their models, specifically Orga Cats's chest. I don't normally play the game with PSO2's music playing so I have no idea on a tune and the JPwiki rarely focuses on anything that isn't related to character customization, optimization, or EQs.

I could give you all the PSO2 The Animation OSTs that are used in the game and you might be able to figure out which one it is from that.
R.Defensive -Animation- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNQUEQfruGg)
POTENTIAL ABILITY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ti3mpgWCjo&t=50s) (This is used for a trial about Itsuki and Rina apparently)
Days (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLfAfTPQaBA)
Day after day (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqOOu6YJxRI)
Spark joy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww0tIwmdVf0)
SAVER (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_kYUu_I7E) (Another that is used this time Itsuki and SORO)
Tension (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFlc4ANI7Bk)
T.W.N.world -Animation- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yx1SvMyHMA)

Going to be honest, besides one, all of these songs I would mute.

Hmm...I might've mistaken it as anime soundtrack for a game OST since it always plays whenever there's a UNITE Emergency Code involving characters from the PSO2Anime.

Now I'm sure it wasn't a soundtrack from the anime, Thank you very much!

EDIT:
i managed to find one clip I had up until now I still don't know its title hahaha.

here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBOBqsUFYs

IchijinKali
Feb 20, 2017, 12:35 AM
Hmm...I might've mistaken it as anime soundtrack for a game OST since it always plays whenever there's a UNITE Emergency Code involving characters from the PSO2Anime.

Now I'm sure it wasn't a soundtrack from the anime, Thank you very much!

EDIT:
i managed to find one clip I had up until now I still don't know its title hahaha.

here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBOBqsUFYs

Alright you aren't going to like this answer, because yay bad news. Good news first I did find your song. Bad news the song is not in the game. I decided to let my phone listen to the song, using this vid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uenWkPEF2ss), which is the same song from your vid just clearer and less noises.

Phone claims the song is "Ping Pong!" which is from Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Original Soundtrack. Took a bit but I did find some one who uploaded it, just not on Youtube and the site was in Russian, so I could confirm it was the correct song and it was. I'm just not going to link to the site because legal reasons.

stipz
Feb 20, 2017, 01:48 AM
Oh! Thank you very much! That information will help me greatly!

tayuku
Feb 20, 2017, 04:46 AM
Arms on Dragon EX, shoes and chest for Gigur. If you break them they'll be stunned for a few seconds then you can focus fire on head/horn. Also, when Gigur does the sweeping attack that creates ice from his blade you can climb the ice and focus on head. I use rod for Gimegid.

For Ringada, when he spawns wait for him to throw his rings then break them. Once they're broken he'll expose chest. Ragrants or Barants him to death.

If you cant kill Gryphon fast enough with 1 zandion and nazan aim for a stun via ignited zondeel/any lightning tech with high shock. This would stun him for a few seconds.

Hey thanks so much. After several more tries with your strategies, I beat heaven or hell 1-5 for the expert block title :D

ZerotakerZX
Feb 20, 2017, 04:58 AM
Maybe a silly question, but... does lvl cap80 means +5 sp to use (and abuse)?

Madevil
Feb 20, 2017, 05:26 AM

yes... and that's about it...

Nyansan
Feb 20, 2017, 05:34 AM
Hey thanks so much. After several more tries with your strategies, I beat heaven or hell 1-5 for the expert block title :D
Congratulations (´・ω・`)b

Pretty much. Useful for Fo and Te trees which are always tight on points, not so much for others afaik. Unless SEGA decides to do a ninja update to existing tree

ZerotakerZX
Feb 20, 2017, 05:43 AM
well, some stat boost is always can be used. thanks.

Loreatus
Feb 20, 2017, 06:12 AM
Is it possible to make a viable partizan/wired lances build? Or do I have to specialize in ONLY partizans or ONLY wired lances?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 20, 2017, 06:23 AM
Is it possible to make a viable partizan/wired lances build? Or do I have to specialize in ONLY partizans or ONLY wired lances?

weapon gear for hunter is just 1 point each, and there is no other skills that affects specific weapons. so yeah, its more than possible. take all the essentials offense skills, spent enough points on hu's defensive options and swing those blades to your heart's content.

Loreatus
Feb 20, 2017, 06:30 AM
Thank youuuu :)
Oh another one. I made a summoner main an instantly obtained Wanda. I also leved her a bit and gave her some candy. Then I met Pietro and he gave me another Wanda egg.. sooo when I entered Summoner training quest, it asks me to activate the egg, but I am afraid that activating it will overwrite my already activated Wanda which is now better... Do they "overwrite" or will I just have 2x Wandas? I am so confused on this one and I don't want to mess it up XD

ZerotakerZX
Feb 20, 2017, 06:32 AM
Thank youuuu :)
Oh another one. I made a summoner main an instantly obtained Wanda. I also leved her a bit and gave her some candy. Then I met Pietro and he gave me another Wanda egg.. sooo when I entered Summoner training quest, it asks me to activate the egg, but I am afraid that activating it will overwrite my already activated Wanda which is now better... Do they "overwrite" or will I just have 2x Wandas? I am so confused on this one and I don't want to mess it up XD

YOu can have number of pets of same species, just gave em different names so no confusion.

Loreatus
Feb 20, 2017, 07:12 AM
YOu can have number of pets of same species, just gave em different names so no confusion.

Oh okay, thank you so much for the help! ^^

Altiea
Feb 20, 2017, 08:06 AM
Are any of the Kageseo stone exchange stuff still good? I just realized I had 444 stones sitting in my inventory and nothing to do with them.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 20, 2017, 08:08 AM
Are any of the Kageseo stone exchange stuff still good? I just realized I had 444 stones sitting in my inventory and nothing to do with them.

Protective 12* for eh... Protection

Altiea
Feb 20, 2017, 08:13 AM
Protective 12* for eh... Protection

Is that a Candy or a weapon?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 20, 2017, 08:26 AM
Is that a Candy or a weapon?

Series of weapon that look like musical instruments

Halikus
Feb 20, 2017, 10:04 AM
Righto here's a question I cant find an answer to - So 13* NT wep grinding, I found(NOT A SHEET WEAPON) my self a fornis dagger in ChocEQ the other day and decided to grind the thing, gets to +30 and expected the usual roadblock for 31,32 etc and found very quickly i diddnt need other copies to get it past 30, so happy days i continue to grind and get all the way to +34 with maxed bar. nothing i added would make it go over 34 including another copy of the dagger(from sheet).

Now am I missing something fundamental here? Not sure what my next step of action is though I have another dagger on my sheet which i should be able to get cleared in trigger parties and eq. Iv ground sheet NT's and just kept feeding them copies to 35 with no issues.

Any wisdom for me out there?

Anduril
Feb 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
Righto here's a question I cant find an answer to - So 13* NT wep grinding, I found(NOT A SHEET WEAPON) my self a fornis dagger in ChocEQ the other day and decided to grind the thing, gets to +30 and expected the usual roadblock for 31,32 etc and found very quickly i diddnt need other copies to get it past 30, so happy days i continue to grind and get all the way to +34 with maxed bar. nothing i added would make it go over 34 including another copy of the dagger(from sheet).

Now am I missing something fundamental here? Not sure what my next step of action is though I have another dagger on my sheet which i should be able to get cleared in trigger parties and eq. Iv ground sheet NT's and just kept feeding them copies to 35 with no issues.

Any wisdom for me out there?
Check the second tab to see the Grind Cap; if you did feed it another Fornis Dagger and your original did have a cap of 34 before, the grind cap probably went to 35, but it just unlocked it without giving any EXP.

Lyrise
Feb 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
You aren't doing anything wrong - you still have to feed your weapon another copy of it to break past that wall and enable the ability to get the weapon to 35 - because the weapon is at 34, you can't go past 34 until a copy of it is fed, but the thing is, the game applies the exp first, then applies any overlimit increases afterwards.

Halikus
Feb 20, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sounds good thanks for getting back to me!

Gwyndolin
Feb 20, 2017, 12:56 PM
Thank you Nyansan for your reply earlier on units!

I am trying to reverse engineer a set of affixes for new units... What would be the best possible way to go fodder wise to get this set of affixes:

Magi the Soul
Tech IV
Spirita IV
Stamina IV
Mother Factor
Noble or Elegant Tech

Zephyrion
Feb 20, 2017, 01:30 PM
Thank you Nyansan for your reply earlier on units!

I am trying to reverse engineer a set of affixes for new units... What would be the best possible way to go fodder wise to get this set of affixes:

Magi the Soul
Tech IV
Spirita IV
Stamina IV
Mother Factor
Noble or Elegant Tech

Base : Mother Factor
Fodder 1 Vegas Soul + Mother Factor (Vegas boosts factor transfer by 20%)
Fodder 2 Mother Factor
Fodder 3 Tech/Spirita/Stamina III
Fodder 4 Tech/Spirita/Stamina III
Fodder 5 Tech/Spirita/Stamina III + Mutation II (boosts tranfer rate of stat IV when making them from stat III)

then slap your Noble/Elegant on top of that. You could also put mutation on one of the Mother Factor fodder instead, depends on price and fodders available !

Lyrise
Feb 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
Base : Mother Factor
Fodder 1 Vegas Soul + Mother Factor (Vegas boosts factor transfer by 20%)
Fodder 2 Mother Factor
Fodder 3 Tech/Spirita/Stamina III
Fodder 4 Tech/Spirita/Stamina III
Fodder 5 Tech/Spirita/Stamina III + Mutation II (boosts tranfer rate of stat IV when making them from stat III)

then slap your Noble/Elegant on top of that. You could also put mutation on one of the Mother Factor fodder instead, depends on price and fodders available !

You're missing a soul from that - you need to include one more atk boosting soul to create Magi The Soul. If you don't have mutation II, you can also use the souls to boost the creation of stat IVs as well.

HardBoiledPapa
Feb 20, 2017, 02:09 PM
Just wanna ask where can I get an Ace of "Class" sticker? Just cleared solo xq2 and I didn't get any except some stones and class mats well unless it has a low drop rate. Thanks in advance.

sparab
Feb 20, 2017, 02:19 PM
Just wanna ask where can I get an Ace of "Class" sticker? Just cleared solo xq2 and I didn't get any except some stones and class mats well unless it has a low drop rate. Thanks in advance.

Only the first solo XQ drops sticker. You can get 2-3 with 250% boost.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
How many photon spheres worth of mag food devices would raise a mag from 1-200?

Z-0
Feb 20, 2017, 06:18 PM
About 330.

It's worth it, I never feed mags manually anymore.

IchijinKali
Feb 20, 2017, 06:31 PM
How many photon spheres worth of mag food devices would raise a mag from 1-200?

30,100 points required to go from 0 to 200. Food devices from sphere shop give 60 points each. 30100/60 = 502(rounded up to whole number). You get 3 devices for every 2 spheres 502/3(2) = 335.

Can't be 335 because you trade in even numbers so about 336 spheres are needed with 1 or 2 devices left over.

About 330.

It's worth it, I never feed mags manually anymore.
Aw I was ninja'd

Altiea
Feb 20, 2017, 06:34 PM
Any tips on how to tackle Stage 10 Ultimate Border with Boots? I'm using an Austere and I kinda got run over because I couldn't nail the bosses fast enough (slightly undergeared as well). Should I be ignoring the Phantom Goddess until I deal with everything else?

K.O. Kazjivo
Feb 21, 2017, 06:11 PM
Question:

Which weapon is best for bossing as Fighter?
Also, for that weapon, which PA is recommended?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 22, 2017, 12:19 AM
Question:

Which weapon is best for bossing as Fighter?
Also, for that weapon, which PA is recommended?

all Fi's weapons are well, but for bossing TD the the first choice, because of how agile it is and you can attack really relentless. Sometimes knux and DS are really useful on bosses (burst damage and whatnot), but TD still beats em here.

Zangor17
Feb 22, 2017, 03:43 AM
so i bought a limited item of the AC shop and from what i read it was supposed to be a scratch card for like 11 scratches and it costed only 100 AC. did i misread something because i just used it and it only gave me 1 scratch and now its gone?

Anduril
Feb 22, 2017, 03:56 AM
so i bought a limited item of the AC shop and from what i read it was supposed to be a scratch card for like 11 scratches and it costed only 100 AC. did i misread something because i just used it and it only gave me 1 scratch and now its gone?

You read it wrong; it was a half-price Scratch Ticket (100AC for one scratch rather than 200AC).

Nyansan
Feb 22, 2017, 09:16 AM
Do Coa and Musashi's weapons have their sub 13* equivalent potential available for their NT 13* versions?

Anduril
Feb 22, 2017, 09:44 AM
Do Coa and Musashi's weapons have their sub 13* equivalent potential available for their NT 13* versions?

Nope; they have the same Darker/DA-Aberration potential as all the other PSO2 anime NPC weapons.

Nyansan
Feb 22, 2017, 09:45 AM
Nope; they have the same Darker/DA-Aberration potential as all the other PSO2 anime NPC weapons.

Meh, guess i'm not bothering with them as fillers for rainbow palettes

Madevil
Feb 22, 2017, 08:35 PM
currently SORO only got a non-repeat co
after finish it, the blue bubble (indication co available) on the top of his/her head wouldn't go away
is that a bug?

DerpyBlakers
Feb 22, 2017, 09:40 PM
Is there another way to get Torana Fragments besides TD4 and Weapon badges? Trying to save up for the Orbital unit.

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 22, 2017, 10:16 PM
after finish it, the blue bubble (indication co available) on the top of his/her head wouldn't go away
is that a bug?

No, it's not.

For SORO'S CO, you have to talk to Itsuki, after that, you have to run Floating Continent/Skyscape Free-Field with only Itsuki (which is Itsuki's CO). Then the rest has to do with talking to Sofia and SORO.

Is there another way to get Torana Fragments besides TD4 and Weapon badges? Trying to save up for the Orbital unit.

As far as I know, the answer is no; it's either TD4 or Weapon Badges.

Anduril
Feb 22, 2017, 11:10 PM
is that a bug?
I noticed this, too. It is likely a bug since SORO doesn't get any other COs and the indicator doesn't go away even after you clear the whole Itsuki CO chain.

AutumnChronicle
Feb 23, 2017, 12:00 AM
Any tips on how to tackle Stage 10 Ultimate Border with Boots? I'm using an Austere and I kinda got run over because I couldn't nail the bosses fast enough (slightly undergeared as well). Should I be ignoring the Phantom Goddess until I deal with everything else?

Take out Illusia first, try to hit the Darker core with Vinto and play as offensively as possible before anything else can spawn. I'd personally recommend switching back to normal Strike Gust if you've customized it too.
Also if you haven't already, standard solo XQ tips like getting timed abilities/eating Stir Fry + Rations should help too.

Altiea
Feb 23, 2017, 12:32 AM
Take out Illusia first, try to hit the Darker core with Vinto and play as offensively as possible before anything else can spawn. I'd personally recommend switching back to normal Strike Gust if you've customized it too.
Also if you haven't already, standard solo XQ tips like getting timed abilities/eating Stir Fry + Rations should help too.

Thanks. I eked out two clears prior to this question getting a response, but I don't feel like it's a "real" victory since I had Iron Will proc a lot at the end. Should I just eat meals that boost S-ATK to make it go faster?

Also kinda wondering if anyone should make a guide for Ultimate Border since one for Heaven and Hell exists.

PokeminMaster
Feb 23, 2017, 03:29 AM
Will Techniques manually fired at an enemy's head deal extra damage?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 23, 2017, 03:33 AM
Will Techniques manually fired at an enemy's head deal extra damage?if head is the weak point.

AutumnChronicle
Feb 23, 2017, 03:42 AM
Thanks. I eked out two clears prior to this question getting a response, but I don't feel like it's a "real" victory since I had Iron Will proc a lot at the end. Should I just eat meals that boost S-ATK to make it go faster?

Also kinda wondering if anyone should make a guide for Ultimate Border since one for Heaven and Hell exists.

You definitely should use every ATK buff at your disposal. That slight ATK boost can make the difference between barely clearing and a satisfying clear.

I could now that I've gotten all rings but too busy IRL + laziness when I have free time. Otherwise, feel free to PM :P

Altiea
Feb 23, 2017, 11:26 AM
Are EX Boosters from SG Scratch considered separate from other Boost Tickets, or will they override anything? Wondering if I can stack an EX RDR ticket with +250% and a Triboost +100%.

Also, completely unrelated question, but is the Delicious Burger useful?

Morgan Fumi
Feb 23, 2017, 01:07 PM
Fornis Sword potential seems to be fire and light. The sword itself is already light. What would be the best element to change the sword's own element to? Seems like we're about to get an influx of more dark related enemies.

vantpers
Feb 23, 2017, 01:25 PM
Matching element alone offers bonus damage outside the latent, and light element changers are always expensive.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 23, 2017, 02:39 PM
Fornis Sword potential seems to be fire and light. The sword itself is already light. What would be the best element to change the sword's own element to? Seems like we're about to get an influx of more dark related enemies.

they say wind gives you largest elemental verstility. But dark hunch seems to be alright, since angels and stuff

Xaeris
Feb 23, 2017, 03:42 PM
Are EX Boosters from SG Scratch considered separate from other Boost Tickets, or will they override anything? Wondering if I can stack an EX RDR ticket with +250% and a Triboost +100%.

Also, completely unrelated question, but is the Delicious Burger useful?

The EX tickets stack with regular boosts, you can use any of them alongside RDR and Tri.

Altiea
Feb 23, 2017, 04:22 PM
Also, can anyone give a brief rundown of how to exit burst? I was thinking of trying one to help my friends get to Lv. 75, but I've never actually started one before.

silo1991
Feb 23, 2017, 05:29 PM
guys the error 1002 is back , i know its related with a tweaker change but , how can i fix it , i need help before PD EQ at 8pm

Altiea
Feb 23, 2017, 07:08 PM
Just an amusing thought, but if you had the 13* Xie weapon, all Flash Guards, Massive Hunter, and the R/Friends Protection Ring, could you attain invulnerability to all damage in Solo PD?

Unrelated question, but Sword Gear also increases overall Sword damage, right? Even for normal attacks?

vantpers
Feb 23, 2017, 07:11 PM
Last I checked defensive multipliers are still multiplied by each other.

Altiea
Feb 23, 2017, 07:13 PM
Last I checked defensive multipliers are still multiplied by each other.

Same way as damage multipliers then? So Flash Guard I and Flash Guard 2 would be .8 x .8?

DerpyBlakers
Feb 23, 2017, 07:19 PM
Hi I'm doing a Gu/Hu build, Is this an efficient skill tree for gu/hu? I still have 8 SPs left. Should i just put the rest on Hp? should i worry about guard stance at all either? I pretty much just want to be a powerhouse with some good survival ability. heres the skill tree: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eIbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo bxIofdS0dodBIbl2ibINGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000 jdoib0000000fdoIbid2OkkqFGAJkIbdnIs00009o00000000i oIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

vantpers
Feb 23, 2017, 07:20 PM
Same way as damage multipliers then? So Flash Guard I and Flash Guard 2 would be .8 x .8?
Yes, pretty much, that would be right.

DerpyBlakers
Feb 23, 2017, 07:44 PM
Oh another question is it worth doing those client orders to obtain the class excubes for your sub class or is just level 75 good enough? What i'm really asking is those skill points worth it, I mean it would take so much time anyways just for four skill points.

Anduril
Feb 23, 2017, 07:49 PM
Oh another question is it worth doing those client orders to obtain the class excubes for your sub class or is just level 75 good enough? What i'm really asking is those skill points worth it, I mean it would take so much time anyways just for four skill points.

If you want to get to lv80 with your subclass when it is released, you must have those COs finished (and have a +13* weapon for that class).

SteveCZ
Feb 23, 2017, 08:28 PM
Guys, how do you get that LA that has a big plate fallen to you? (male version hits the character, female one does not)

sqd
Feb 23, 2017, 08:44 PM
How do you activate the second part of some LAs? Like la flash.

silo1991
Feb 23, 2017, 08:44 PM
does anybody else have problems with the error 1002 since the tweaker change of today

Cadfael
Feb 23, 2017, 08:45 PM
How do you activate the second part of some LAs? Like la flash.

If you mean the opposite gender version, then use "/mla" or "/fla" instead of "/la"

morkie
Feb 23, 2017, 08:53 PM

can't tell doing the level 80 cap, main/sub...
not sure what's the purpose maybe on Episode 5 content

but no need to rush that thing, just prepare the weapons on sub class, make it +35 grind
before you do the Client Order skill points quest, cause you doing that on XH difficulty

Alenoir
Feb 23, 2017, 10:10 PM
Guys, how do you get that LA that has a big plate fallen to you? (male version hits the character, female one does not)

Last scratch's scratch bonus on the normal side, IIRC. 15 pulls required, can't be traded.

SteveCZ
Feb 23, 2017, 10:43 PM
Last scratch's scratch bonus on the normal side, IIRC. 15 pulls required, can't be traded.

;-; thanks

Shade_Koopa
Feb 24, 2017, 12:24 AM
Newb Question: Been away from the game for awhile, but how does one unlock each difficulty level for quest (hard, very hard, Ultimate, etc)?

Anduril
Feb 24, 2017, 01:06 AM
Newb Question: Been away from the game for awhile, but how does one unlock each difficulty level for quest (hard, very hard, Ultimate, etc)?

Hard and Very Hard are unlocked from a CO from Koffie; for Hard, you have to unlock Free Field Volcanic Caves, and for VH, you just have to be lv37. Super Hard and Extreme Quests automatically unlock at lv50, and XH and access to Ultimate Quests at lv70 (though you need to be lv75 for Ult Amd).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 24, 2017, 02:18 PM
What does escarde soul do?

Zephyrion
Feb 24, 2017, 02:53 PM
Nothing at the moment, but since we have no boss planned until Deus Esca, I suspect Escarde will boost the last factor to be introduced (since Toh oh boosts Yamato and Vegas boosts Mother)

Masu
Feb 24, 2017, 03:29 PM
Escarde work like Toh'oh and full vegas soul too (ie you can make act/till/maggi thesoul with it)

Weiss9029
Feb 24, 2017, 04:09 PM
If me and my friend in the same room using the same internet connection connect to PSO2, is there a risk of either of us being banned for any reason?

red1228
Feb 24, 2017, 04:32 PM
If me and my friend in the same room using the same internet connection connect to PSO2, is there a risk of either of us being banned for any reason?
Used to do so a number of times at a buddy's house aswell as at my own home when I was trying to get my brother-in-law into the game. No problems between the three of us & I'm still playing just fine to this day.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2017, 07:52 PM
Wasn't there another design contest what seemed like ages ago? Could someone point me to the winner's page?

Anduril
Feb 25, 2017, 08:30 PM
Wasn't there another design contest what seemed like ages ago? Could someone point me to the winner's page?

http://pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/itemdesigncontest2016/result/weapon/#categoryTab
Judging by the past, they should release them around April or May.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2017, 09:29 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/itemdesigncontest2016/result/weapon/#categoryTab
Judging by the past, they should release them around April or May.

Thanks. Well at least it's not going to be like waiting for christmas.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/itemdesigncontest2016/result/hairstyle/image/ss_006.jpg

Shogun ka yooooooooo[/SPOILER-BOX]

Tyreek
Feb 25, 2017, 09:30 PM
Is there a reliable list of GV version hairstyles? I'm trying to save up for a new character, and I'd like to know which hairstyle is two tone available to use other than Eternal F Layer GV. I noticed some hairstyles released are also two tone, but don't use the GV prefix either.

Ahri
Feb 26, 2017, 02:49 AM
PSO2 wiki jp is down?

final_attack
Feb 26, 2017, 03:00 AM
PSO2 wiki jp is down?

It seems so.
use the mirror : pso2m.swiki.jp

Ahri
Feb 26, 2017, 03:35 AM
It seems so.
use the mirror : pso2m.swiki.jp

Ty =)

Shade_Koopa
Feb 26, 2017, 07:44 PM
Newb question: Is there a way to gift items in this game?

Altiea
Feb 26, 2017, 08:42 PM
Newb question: Is there a way to gift items in this game?

You can buy Cardboard Boxes to put in other players' MyRooms and put items in them. However, I believe you need Premium to put things in Cardboard Boxes.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 26, 2017, 11:13 PM
You can buy Cardboard Boxes to put in other players' MyRooms and put items in them. However, I believe you need Premium to put things in Cardboard Boxes.

I see, so if I have premium, how does it work? I see two types of boxew available for purchase in the fun shop. I see a pre box and a cardboard box. What is the difference and how do I use it?

Altiea
Feb 26, 2017, 11:50 PM
I see, so if I have premium, how does it work? I see two types of boxew available for purchase in the fun shop. I see a pre box and a cardboard box. What is the difference and how do I use it?

They are the same, they just look different. To use the box, go to the recipient's MyRoom, go to their console, and place the box like you would a Room Item in your own room. Then interact with the box and select an item to place in it. The owner of the MyRoom can then interact with the box to take the item out.

Xaeris
Feb 27, 2017, 12:03 AM
Got a question regarding the free salon passes in the latest bingo. They're named エステ無料パス. The free salon passes we normally get are named エステ利用パス. Is there any difference between the two?

Saffran
Feb 27, 2017, 12:41 AM
Riyou (利用) pass are used generally by premium users, it allows them to use the salon, go outside, look at their chars and go back to the salon for fine-tuning. (for 59 minutes)
Free passes (無料) can be obtained through campaigns and used even by non premium users. But then you can't go back into the salon for fine-tuning.
(as far as I know it's the main difference)

Anduril
Feb 27, 2017, 12:44 AM
Well, that's interesting. Who would have thought they would give out the AC Salon passes on the Bingo.

red1228
Feb 27, 2017, 02:42 AM
Well, that's interesting. Who would have thought they would give out the AC Salon passes on the Bingo.
Shh, don't let Sega know their mistake. If they find out, they'll pull an emergency maintenance & replace our "Full" Salon Passes with TriBoost 50% 's. :wacko:

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 27, 2017, 03:03 AM

We should get free salon passes on the front side of bingos again!

HiImAishi
Feb 27, 2017, 07:52 AM
Hey guys I fear a problem
My Quantul list is deleted (I don't remember why exactly but well I did it.) and I can't manage to "update" it again wich makes me fear an incomming problem during the next update. What happens is that each time I try to do it via "Check for PSO2 update" (it's the only way I know to upate the Quantim list thing), at some point it will always stop without any warning message. Last time I tried it stopped at 50% ~, then I retried and it stopped at like 13%, and this night I let it working alone while I was sleeping and it seems to be stuck at 89%.
Any help ? There are no error message btw

ZerotakerZX
Feb 27, 2017, 08:03 AM
Hey guys I fear a problem
My Quantul list is deleted (I don't remember why exactly but well I did it.) and I can't manage to "update" it again wich makes me fear an incomming problem during the next update. What happens is that each time I try to do it via "Check for PSO2 update" (it's the only way I know to upate the Quantim list thing), at some point it will always stop without any warning message. Last time I tried it stopped at 50% ~, then I retried and it stopped at like 13%, and this night I let it working alone while I was sleeping and it seems to be stuck at 89%.
Any help ? There are no error message btwthere is always old method. also you can just wait for actual update to pop out, or reset tweaker's setting altogether.

HiImAishi
Feb 27, 2017, 08:29 AM
there is always old method. also you can just wait for actual update to pop out, or reset tweaker's setting altogether.

Does that mean I'd have to use the looong old method to make it work when the game updates ?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 27, 2017, 09:58 AM
Does that mean I'd have to use the looong old method to make it work when the game updates ?

that is possible.

EspeonageTieler
Feb 27, 2017, 10:03 AM
does anyone know where I can read the pso2 manga? I've been looking everywhere for it and can't find it. :c

Altiea
Feb 27, 2017, 01:31 PM
does anyone know where I can read the pso2 manga? I've been looking everywhere for it and can't find it. :c

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237007-PHANTASY-STAR-ONLINE2-EPISODE0-Raw

Raw was posted in a separate thread a few days ago.

NightlightPro
Feb 27, 2017, 03:18 PM
how does one announce trigger when activated?

I mean, I do have 2 EQ triggers (yamato & profound invasion) but i have no idea what to say in japanese? yet i have seen some ppl saying T bla bla bla... @1 @2 what's that supposed to mean?

Saffran
Feb 27, 2017, 06:06 PM
I think what happened is the free passes existed and then premium users started using them and noticed the difference in lighting between the changing room and the regular game, so instead of adding a new functionnality to the free passes they created a new item that gave the possibility of going back into the salon.
Chances are, they just haven't killed the free salon passes from the database (because people are still hoarding them)

The "@2" and such are a pun in japanese that basically means they're short on people. "2 places left in the party" (or in the MPA)

Skyly
Feb 28, 2017, 01:38 AM
What does this mean - 以降 10ごと. I'm trying to obtain ミートレーション through NPC gift but I'm unsure of how to get them. I know it involves filling the NPC gauge up by doing COs and using the NPC in quest but I never get the item I want from the NPC after the present icon is over their head.

Anduril
Feb 28, 2017, 02:20 AM
What does this mean - 以降 10ごと. I'm trying to obtain ミートレーション through NPC gift but I'm unsure of how to get them. I know it involves filling the NPC gauge up by doing COs and using the NPC in quest but I never get the item I want from the NPC after the present icon is over their head.
You only get rations after the NPC has given you all of their specific gifts by reaching max affection with them; there are a total of 10 gifts they will give you before the start giving you rations. For that specific ration type, you need to raise the affection of NPCs that use Striking weapons, ie. Zeno, Patty, Revelle, Josef, Lottie, Ohza, Azanami, and Katori.

Skyly
Feb 28, 2017, 02:50 AM
You only get rations after the NPC has given you all of their specific gifts by reaching max affection with them; there are a total of 10 gifts they will give you before the start giving you rations. For that specific ration type, you need to raise the affection of NPCs that use Striking weapons, ie. Zeno, Patty, Revelle, Josef, Lottie, Ohza, Azanami, and Katori.

You answered everything I needed to know. I was unsure of when I would start to get the rations. Thanks for the information!

tayuku
Feb 28, 2017, 05:18 AM
How does the daily triboost tick down?

Sometimes I log in and I'm only down 5% and the timer restarts at 23:59:59 but other times I'm down several %

HardBoiledPapa
Feb 28, 2017, 08:02 AM
How does the daily triboost tick down?

Sometimes I log in and I'm only down 5% and the timer restarts at 23:59:59 but other times I'm down several %

From what I understand your daily triboost will keep on decreasing by 5% every 24hrs if you don't do any dailys that increases the daily triboost.

silo1991
Feb 28, 2017, 02:02 PM
how can i do soro COs , i did all the boys missions and i dont see him . im sure i did something wrong :/

Anduril
Feb 28, 2017, 02:30 PM
how can i do soro COs , i did all the boys missions and i dont see him . im sure i did something wrong :/

SORO has one CO that is part of Itsuki's CO chain that starts after you get his weapon camo. Also, keep in mind that if you did not complete RINA's CO that gave her weapon camo, SORO will not show up.

silo1991
Feb 28, 2017, 04:22 PM
im sure i did all RINA COs i have her camo and still not see SORO

IchijinKali
Feb 28, 2017, 04:29 PM

You did go to the cafe right?

silo1991
Feb 28, 2017, 04:43 PM
yes i always go there while i wait for EQs

IchijinKali
Feb 28, 2017, 04:53 PM
yes i always go there while i wait for EQs

Don't know what to tell you then. He showed up immediately after I accepted the mission to talk to SORO from Itsuki.

ashley50
Feb 28, 2017, 06:01 PM

Maybe you cleared it on a different character.

That was the case with mine; I immediately received a notification window of SORO's location being in the cafe upon clearing Itsuki's CO for his weapon camo (you can't miss this notification).

AngelSG
Mar 1, 2017, 01:25 AM
Hello,

Just returning back to the game after a 6 month or so break. I play Br/Hu, at the time Austere katana was the best katana to go for...is that still the case? Also I do not have a Saiki set, with the level cap increase is it assumed a new set will be coming so should I save my money on affixing? Thanks!

otakun
Mar 1, 2017, 02:00 AM
Hello,

Just returning back to the game after a 6 month or so break. I play Br/Hu, at the time Austere katana was the best katana to go for...is that still the case? Also I do not have a Saiki set, with the level cap increase is it assumed a new set will be coming so should I save my money on affixing? Thanks!

Austere is debatably the best all round weapon atm but there are a few other weapons that are just as good and, in the case of Gix, better then austere under the right conditions.

As far as PP, none of the newer 12* units are better then Saiki, but with the removal of passes needed to buy them in the playershop soon then there is nothing wrong grabbing a set and giving it a basic affix until something better comes.

Anduril
Mar 1, 2017, 02:17 AM
Just to add, Astra Katana is technically stronger than Austere as it has the same damage multiplier (12%) and 23 more S-ATK at +35 (which, admittedly isn't that much), and it is a easier to obtain right now thanks to the Collection File, so if you don't already have the Austere, it might be you best bet (especially since Gix is now drop only).

forshi
Mar 1, 2017, 02:35 AM
Does autohotkey work with pso2? I kinda wanna remap my keys for easier usage of the palette. Will I get banned for using it?

g.a.u
Mar 1, 2017, 06:39 AM
how can i purchase AC by Pso2es to my second PSO2 account ?
log out pso2es 1st account then log in pso2es with 2nd pso2 account ,buy AC, it just send AC i bought to my 1st account

Arakasa
Mar 1, 2017, 02:37 PM
im experiencing a serious problem regarding automate which has screwed me out of even being able to complete solo PD even once over more than 20 triggers,the proc rate says 100%,but this is clearly not the case as it has shown the ability to just plain not kick in (multiple times in a row even),so i must ask,is there some hidden conditions to automate halfline? if so what are they? iirc IW/never give up are sever side so can sometimes fail due to latency,but afaik the automate's are client side.

Alenoir
Mar 1, 2017, 03:07 PM
im experiencing a serious problem regarding automate which has screwed me out of even being able to complete solo PD even once over more than 20 triggers,the proc rate says 100%,but this is clearly not the case as it has shown the ability to just plain not kick in (multiple times in a row even),so i must ask,is there some hidden conditions to automate halfline? if so what are they? iirc IW/never give up are sever side so can sometimes fail due to latency,but afaik the automate's are client side.

Stop bringing Monomates. Automate Halfline kicks in when your HP drops below 50%. If a hit hits you for 95% and Automate triggers a Monomate, it brings your HP back to 35%, in which it will stop trigger because you're lower than 50% HP to begin with.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 1, 2017, 04:48 PM

1: do not carry monomates
2: don't lag
3: don't get one shot from >50% HP

red1228
Mar 1, 2017, 06:20 PM
Just to add what Alenoir and Shigs already stated: If you're attempting to face tank with Automate, it's probably time to stop rolling 700 HP / 200 PP. Time to put some HP affixes on your gear or just don't get hit by the really bad stuff.

Arakasa
Mar 1, 2017, 06:25 PM
fair nuff, rolling a bit over 1000 hp anyway so i guess ive just been getting it up the butt by latency or whatever

Volkh
Mar 1, 2017, 10:07 PM
Reading the gix potential from jp wiki on how it works is that for most melee weapons, the damage resets to 6% when a mate item is used and it gives 0.2% more damage every second passed, reaching up to 20% more damage bonus in total on 70 seconds.

Assuming you didn't get hit at all so the pot didn't reset or for example, the quest just started or you just switched from a different weapon to a gix weapon, does it still give 0.2% more damage every second passed or does it give a different percentage?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 1, 2017, 11:18 PM
Reading the gix potential from jp wiki on how it works is that for most melee weapons, the damage resets to 6% when a mate item is used and it gives 0.2% more damage every second passed, reaching up to 20% more damage bonus in total on 70 seconds.

Assuming you didn't get hit at all so the pot didn't reset or for example, the quest just started or you just switched from a different weapon to a gix weapon, does it still give 0.2% more damage every second passed or does it give a different percentage?

if you switch to Gix, starts at 6%
if you from Gix to another weapon it resets
if you switch from Gix to Gix it resets

it doesnt matter if you have the full dmg built up, if you switch, it resets (or trigger its pot reset condition)

Volkh
Mar 1, 2017, 11:20 PM
if you switch to Gix, starts at 6%
if you from Gix to another weapon it resets
if you switch from Gix to Gix it resets

it doesnt matter if you have the full dmg built up, if you switch, it resets (or trigger its pot reset condition)

Oh okay, so no matter what happens, using gix automatically starts at 6%. I thought it starts to 0% up to 20% and it only resets/starts at 6% when you get hit/use mirage step/use mate items.

Thanks for clearing that up!

EDIT: okay maybe I should be more clearer on what I said earlier. When you say "reset" you mean "0%" right?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 1, 2017, 11:31 PM
Oh okay, so no matter what happens, using gix automatically starts at 6%. I thought it starts to 0% up to 20% and it only resets/starts at 6% when you get hit/use mirage step/use mate items.

Thanks for clearing that up!

EDIT: okay maybe I should be more clearer on what I said earlier. When you say "reset" you mean "0%" right?
Ya, everytime it resets or you switch it starts from 6%

you can use Atomizers or Resta to avoid the reset too

Volkh
Mar 1, 2017, 11:38 PM
Ya, everytime it resets or you switch it starts from 6%

you can use Atomizers or Resta to avoid the reset too

Great! That makes me feel more clearer and more comfortable on what I'll be using for end-game.

NightlightPro
Mar 2, 2017, 08:20 AM
what's the best and low cost affix for katana? (4s-5s)

also i need a step by step guide if possible cause i dont know much about affixing (1st affixing i'm gonna do, so)

Masu
Mar 2, 2017, 12:46 PM

also i need a step by step guide if possible cause i dont know much about affixing (1st affixing i'm gonna do, so)
4slot Should be Act the Soul (Or Bayari or Leon Soul or Deadleon), Modulator, Alter/Flict arma, Power IV for 120 atk

for 5th slot and as you say you seek cheap affixing, I would say Ability III (if you don't plan to upslot later) or a fever (Love/Lovey)

For affixing process, Selphea's guide is your friend
http://fulldive.nu/2015/01/06/pso2-affixing-101/
You could check RSOD post too
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237012-100-3-6s-ATK-amp-PP-affix-recipe

I (lazy) affixed yesterday my Astra katana to 115/8 5s
Act the soul, Modulator, Pow/Spi IV and Ability III . Spent around 3/4m but it's because Dudu was a betch... :-P

Edit: because wrong quote^^;

Alenoir
Mar 2, 2017, 01:27 PM

Depends on if you value PP over ATK or you want to go full ATK and have no PP or anything in between. The usual stuffs people put on their weapons:

- Soul (ATK, may or may not contain PP)
- Attack stats (ATK)
- Spirita (PP)
- Stigma (PP, interchangeable with Spirita 4)
- Ability III (ATK)
- Fever (low ATK and PP, 100% base rate)
- Flict/Arma (expensive, ATK and PP)
- Modulator (expensive, ATK)
- Doom Break (ATK and PP, may be getting expensive because Odin drop)
- Boosters (expensive, 100% base rate)
- Sentence Strike (upper Flict, requires sacrificing a +35 Gix)

Pick what you want from the list above and go with whatever you want. Just keep PP in mind instead of going full ATK and leave yourself with no PP.

If you want super budget, go with Soul/Pow3/Sp3/Fever. I normally go for something like Soul/P4/Sp4/(special)/(special), where the second 2 special is anything from the above list below Fever (minus Sentence, no melee Gix at +35).

Unlmtd
Mar 2, 2017, 01:51 PM
Do class cap bonuses I have achieved so far on my account apply to new characters I make on the account?

Anduril
Mar 2, 2017, 02:23 PM
Do class cap bonuses I have achieved so far on my account apply to new characters I make on the account?

Yes, they do.

Unlmtd
Mar 2, 2017, 02:36 PM
Yes, they do.

Thank you.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 2, 2017, 10:08 PM
What does white day chocolate from naura sisters' cake shop do?

Anduril
Mar 2, 2017, 10:42 PM
What does white day chocolate from naura sisters' cake shop do?

+30DEX, +3PP.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 2, 2017, 10:52 PM
Tastes as bad as dark chocolate I bet.

tayuku
Mar 2, 2017, 11:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Chb93Jj.png

Can anybody type the Japanese name of this hairstyle for me?

Kojiben
Mar 2, 2017, 11:27 PM
Hello,

I am a Lv 24 Braver and just unlocked the ability to pick a sub class. I was originally going to go with Braver/Hunter but I was curious how would a Braver/Gunner, Gunner/Braver, or Ranger/Braver look? I kinda want to mix up my current gameplay, love the Katana but the Bow feels kinda meh. It was fun using the Twin Machine guns on Phantasy Star Nova but before I go leveling another class I just want an opinion on those combinations.

Thanks.

SteveCZ
Mar 3, 2017, 12:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Chb93Jj.png

Can anybody type the Japanese name of this hairstyle for me?

ミスティロングツイン2
Misty Long Twin 2 from Shining Live (https://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-shining-live-stage/) scratch.

tayuku
Mar 3, 2017, 12:34 AM
ミスティロングツイン2
Misty Long Twin 2 from Shining Live (https://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-shining-live-stage/) scratch.

Thank you!

Anduril
Mar 3, 2017, 01:17 AM
Hello,

I am a Lv 24 Braver and just unlocked the ability to pick a sub class. I was originally going to go with Braver/Hunter but I was curious how would a Braver/Gunner, Gunner/Braver, or Ranger/Braver look? I kinda want to mix up my current gameplay, love the Katana but the Bow feels kinda meh. It was fun using the Twin Machine guns on Phantasy Star Nova but before I go leveling another class I just want an opinion on those combinations.

Thanks.

For the long term, Hunter is your best option as it gives the most consistent damage bonuses and has good survival skills; this is good even if you decide to go Gunner later for the TMGs since Hunter is also a good subclass for that class (in fact, it is pretty much the go-to subclass for most melee and ranged classes).
Either combination of Braver and Gunner is not that great since their skills don't really work that great with each other compared to other combos you can do with either class.
RA/BR only really works with a Ranger-usable Bow, and even then Braver/Ranger ends up being a better choice for that set up in the long run thanks to the damage bonus that you can get for class-matching weapons, plus they both heavily rely on hitting weakpoints.
Also, if you don't really care for Bows in the first place, there is no reason to try and match Braver with a ranged subclass.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 3, 2017, 01:46 AM
Is there an image of this without the words by any chance?

[spoiler-box]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/jaye3rd89/pso2A_zpsiioevsjp.jpeg (http://s307.photobucket.com/user/jaye3rd89/media/pso2A_zpsiioevsjp.jpeg.html) [/spoiler-box]

Kojiben
Mar 3, 2017, 02:19 AM
For the long term, Hunter is your best option as it gives the most consistent damage bonuses and has good survival skills; this is good even if you decide to go Gunner later for the TMGs since Hunter is also a good subclass for that class (in fact, it is pretty much the go-to subclass for most melee and ranged classes).
Either combination of Braver and Gunner is not that great since their skills don't really work that great with each other compared to other combos you can do with either class.
RA/BR only really works with a Ranger-usable Bow, and even then Braver/Ranger ends up being a better choice for that set up in the long run thanks to the damage bonus that you can get for class-matching weapons, plus they both heavily rely on hitting weakpoints.
Also, if you don't really care for Bows in the first place, there is no reason to try and match Braver with a ranged subclass.

Alright, well I guess I'll just go with Braver/Hunter then. So should I level up Hunter first before I make it my sub class or will it be okay at level 1?

Anduril
Mar 3, 2017, 02:40 AM
Alright, well I guess I'll just go with Braver/Hunter then. So should I level up Hunter first before I make it my sub class or will it be okay at level 1? Considering that subclasses gain 10% EXP, and many COs scale EXP payout to level, you are usually good to start leveling Hunter as a sub rather than a main for a few levels since you might actually get more EXP from COs by doing so (also, some good COs to power level with are Franka's). However, as the gap between your Hunter and Braver levels widens, you'll want to switch them for the sake of getting the skills you'll need at higher levels.

IchijinKali
Mar 3, 2017, 08:34 AM

[spoiler-box]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/jaye3rd89/pso2A_zpsiioevsjp.jpeg (http://s307.photobucket.com/user/jaye3rd89/media/pso2A_zpsiioevsjp.jpeg.html) [/spoiler-box]

Well good luck finding it without that text the closest you will probably find without it will be through the version they turned into a floor mat 新年祭2017マット

[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/usmcU/c3d4ac3f73.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

But since you can't look straight down when changing picture angles its kinda hard to not have extra space on the side.

*edit* NVM Weiss has you covered.

Weiss9029
Mar 3, 2017, 09:02 AM

This work?

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/LaJTPlZ.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Tymek
Mar 3, 2017, 06:46 PM
This work?

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/LaJTPlZ.jpg[/spoiler-box]

That would actually make for quite a nice wallpaper. Thanks!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 3, 2017, 07:11 PM
What is the most efficient way to grind 12* NTs?

emanresuj
Mar 3, 2017, 07:35 PM
What is the most efficient way to grind 12* NTs?

i rather like mommy boosted empe embrace (saved to storage from EQs) with great success 30~50% (from bingo/dailies)

my favorite method for 13* is:
one +20 12* plus daiseikou 100%
one +27 12* plus 100%
one +30 12* plus 100%*
you'll only need three nox for the whole process.

*sometimes the one +30 is not enough by a few points, but you can grab a or so 7-9 stars to supplement and you'll be fine.

(thanks Nakayama-Z!)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 3, 2017, 08:43 PM
i rather like mommy boosted empe embrace (saved to storage from EQs) with great success 30~50% (from bingo/dailies)

my favorite method for 13* is:
one +20 12* plus daiseikou 100%
one +27 12* plus 100%
one +30 12* plus 100%*
you'll only need three nox for the whole process.

*sometimes the one +30 is not enough by a few points, but you can grab a or so 7-9 stars to supplement and you'll be fine.

(thanks Nakayama-Z!)

I said grinding 12*s. I need to make use of them.

emanresuj
Mar 3, 2017, 09:07 PM
I said grinding 12*s. I need to make use of them.
i'm aware!
the former part of my response was a direct reply to your question. that is to say, for grinding 12* weapons, i like to use embrace during escafalz reward period with items to increase the chance of great success, thereby (potentially) requiring fewer empe embrace per sphere unlock.

the latter part was a preemptive submission of additional information which i thought might be subsequently useful, a fun tip for those looking to save both money (only three nox instead of the five most often suggested) and lambda grinders (proxy grinding instead of direct) during 13* effort. if it is not relevant to your efforts please forgive, i erroneously presumed your question about 12* was motivated by desire to subsequently 13*.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 3, 2017, 09:50 PM
i'm aware!
the former part of my response was a direct reply to your question. that is to say, for grinding 12* weapons, i like to use embrace during escafalz reward period with items to increase the chance of great success, thereby (potentially) requiring fewer empe embrace per sphere unlock.

the latter part was a preemptive submission of additional information which i thought might be subsequently useful, a fun tip for those looking to save both money (only three nox instead of the five most often suggested) and lambda grinders (proxy grinding instead of direct) during 13* effort. if it is not relevant to your efforts please forgive, i erroneously presumed your question about 12* was motivated by desire to subsequently 13*.

Oh okay. Thanks.

Auos59
Mar 3, 2017, 10:47 PM
Lvl 34 Techer/51 Force, trying to do the tech class mission for the 5 points. Killed the Dark Ragne however, whenever I try to kill a nap Rappy the quest dosn't proc. I've gone through forest exploration lvl 31 killed some then went to capture a nap rappy on lvl 24 but still no results. Am I doing something wrong or is there somestep I havent done?

Anduril
Mar 3, 2017, 11:18 PM
Lvl 34 Techer/51 Force, trying to do the tech class mission for the 5 points. Killed the Dark Ragne however, whenever I try to kill a nap Rappy the quest dosn't proc. I've gone through forest exploration lvl 31 killed some then went to capture a nap rappy on lvl 24 but still no results. Am I doing something wrong or is there somestep I havent done?

It calls for killing the rare enemy Rappy, not a Nab Rappy. Right now, the rare Rappy is the light blue Lovey Rappy:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/0eKNoQW.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Auos59
Mar 3, 2017, 11:20 PM
Thank you. Makes sense now.

emanresuj
Mar 3, 2017, 11:27 PM
Oh okay. Thanks.

you're welcome!

@auos: that client order calls for the rare rappy variant (themed during event periods like the current "white day" and its blue lovey rappies, and simply "rappy" when there is no concurrent seasonal event.) "Rappy" is fluffy. the rappies prefixed "nab" are not rare and will not count toward completetion. you can find rare rappies anywhere, anytime, and in any quest (essentially), especially in the current seasonal emergency quest in sky dragon amduscia. i believe they can also appear as the very first enemy spawn in the arks quest "distress signal investigation," "mech power survey: tunnels," which takes place in the subterranean tunnels.

there may be other places for a lower leveled account to find them, but i cannot remember at the moment.

emanresuj
Mar 3, 2017, 11:29 PM
oops the slowness.

thanks anduril!

Altiea
Mar 4, 2017, 02:31 AM
What's the Quest Trigger in the 2017 Badge Shop? Haven't been keeping up on the shop info and I'm on PS4, so no English patch.

Anduril
Mar 4, 2017, 02:35 AM
What's the Quest Trigger in the 2017 Badge Shop? Haven't been keeping up on the shop info and I'm on PS4, so no English patch.
Solo PD.

Altiea
Mar 4, 2017, 02:37 AM
Solo PD.

Thanks. Sounds like something worth looking into once I get that Xie 2017 weapon.

NightlightPro
Mar 4, 2017, 08:33 AM
can somebody pls tell me how to get this kind of 5s affix? (is a noob affixer)

Act the soul, Modulator, Power IV, Spirita IV, Ability III

The weapon that i want to affix is 4s and have: Ability III, Mother Factor, Stamina III, Spirita III

I need to know what i need to get in order to make it with the above affixes

Evangelion X.XX
Mar 4, 2017, 05:47 PM
can somebody pls tell me how to get this kind of 5s affix? (is a noob affixer)

Act the soul, Modulator, Power IV, Spirita IV, Ability III

The weapon that i want to affix is 4s and have: Ability III, Mother Factor, Stamina III, Spirita III

I need to know what i need to get in order to make it with the above affixes

Okay, here's what you do, and you will need Ex-Cubes for affixing boosters (exchanged in Ex-Cube Shop upstairs in the Shopping Area) as well as $$$. And never mind the "Pre-Affixes" that your Base Weapon has; you will need to affix from scratch.

See below.

[spoiler-box]
STEP (1):

Get the weapon you want the affixes on (your Base Weapon) to 5s with "junk" affixes, like power I, shoot I, mind I, blow resist I, technic I, react I, arm I, body I, etc. That means you have to "upslot" your Base Weapon from 4s ---> 5s. So go to the player shop, buy a few 4s "fodder" weapons for dirt cheap with "junk" affixes so you can upslot your base weapon to 5s. You will want to use an affixing boosters to increase your odds of success (up-slotting), and which one will depend on how "lucky" you feel.

STEP (2):

Now that your Base Weapon is 5s with "Junk" affixes, you need to put Power IV, and Spirita IV on it so it looks like:

Power IV/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk.

To do this, simply go to the Player shop, buy 2 fodders of:

Pow IV/Junk/Junk/Junk/Junk

and buy 3 fodders of:

Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk/Junk

After buying all of the necessary weapon fodders (5 total), then affix Power IV and Spirita IV onto your Base weapon with a 30% Affixing booster (90% success rate for Pow IV, and 100% for Spirita IV). If you really want to, you can use a 40% Affixing Booster for 100% success rate, but I feel that it isn't necessary considering that you need to exchange 100 Ex-Cubes for one (instead of just 20 for a 30% Affixing Booster), and besides that, the Pow IV, and Spirita IV fodders are pretty cheap anyway (at least on my ship).

STEP (3):

After you have affixed your Base Weapon to Pow IV/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk, next, you need to MAKE A FODDER of:

Vol Soul/Pow IV/Junk/Junk/Junk.

To do this simply buy 3 fodders of:

Vol Soul/Junk/Junk/Junk/Junk

and 3 fodders of:

Then combine these fodders (note to be absolutely clear: leave your Base Weapon alone) with the appropriate Affixing Booster to get:

STEP (4):

Next, you need to MAKE ANOTHER FODDER consisting of:

Tohoh Soul/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk.

Do this once again by going to the player shop and buying 3 fodders of:

Tohoh Soul/Junk/Junk/Junk/Junk

and 3 fodders of:

And combine them with the necessary Affixing Booster to get:

STEP (5):

Here's the relatively expensive part in terms of $$$. Go to the player shop and buy:

1 fodder of: Modulator/Power III/Junk/Junk/Junk.

1 fodder of: Modulator/Shoot III/Junk/Junk/Junk.

1 fodder of: Modulator/Technic (Technique) III/Junk/Junk/Junk.

On my ship, each fodder costs about a mill each; prices may vary on your ship.

JUST BUY THEM BUT DON'T COMBINE THEM OR ANYTHING FOR THE MOMENT.

STEP (6):

Okay, now we are ready to combine everything together (the FINAL affixing process) on your Base Weapon.

So with your Base Weapon selected, which should have the affixes:

Base Weapon: Pow IV/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk

combine it with the fodders you should now have:

1. Vol Soul/Pow IV/Junk/Junk/Junk
2. Tohoh Soul/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk
3. Modulator/Power III/Junk/Junk/Junk
4. Modulator/Shoot III/Junk/Junk/Junk
5. Modulator/Technique III/Junk/Junk/Junk

This will be 100% affixing success provided that you use a 40% Affixing Booster, and the end result should net you:

Act the Soul/Power IV/Spirita IV/ Ability III/ Modulator.

[/spoiler-box]

Zephyrion
Mar 4, 2017, 07:11 PM
Snip

The advice on how to upslot was pretty nice and fodder-making process is accurate, however the way to go for the affix you mentioned is incredibly expensive for no real reason

Building on what you've said already, here is a better way to go

- Base weapon : Toh oh soul/power III/Spirita II/junk/junk : 3 toh oh soul fodder + 1 power III + 1 spirita III, and use a 30% booster. the affix won't be guaranteed, but still a good chance of succcess, and these affixes are super cheap so you can retry if it fails

-Fodder 1 Vol Soul/Power III/Spirita III/junk/junk : same process as above, but with Vol soul this time

-Fodder 2 Power III/Spirita III/Shoot III/Technique III/Mutation II : For this one I'd suggest to put power III/Shoot III/Technique III on a 5 slots weapon (just use two weapons with Power III two with Technique III and two with Shoot III and mash them together). Once this is done, couple that weapon with two 5-slots weapons with Spirita III and three 5-slot weapons with mutation II (use a 30% here). Thankfully everything here should be very cheap, so it's more time*consuming than anything.

Fodder 3, 4 and 5 are just any weapon with 5 slots and Modulator on it, you can directly buy from market and use as is. The other affixes they have don't matter one bit

Mix all the fodders with a 40% booster and done.

tayuku
Mar 4, 2017, 07:59 PM
What affects the affix # drop rate of units? Is Skilled Trainer the only thing that affects that?

Arada
Mar 4, 2017, 08:21 PM
There is a special effect you can have on the Deband Drink too.

Evangelion X.XX
Mar 4, 2017, 08:38 PM
Snip

Ah damn, forgot about Mutation II.

rando
Mar 4, 2017, 09:51 PM
Have many of you been using what shows up as an usa ip address in the log for a while , like a year ?

ZER0 DX
Mar 4, 2017, 10:47 PM
Every day since the second closed alpha test except for the period of time there was a large ISP block for like half a year in which I went through an Amazon AWS server. If you're worried about foreign IP's, don't be.

Altiea
Mar 5, 2017, 05:16 AM
So, I'm about to get my first Astra DBs when Mother rolls around in an hour from now. Thing is, I already have Light Orbit DBs with me. What's the next best element after Light, and should the Astra be ele changed or should the Orbit?

IchijinKali
Mar 5, 2017, 08:52 AM
So, I'm about to get my first Astra DBs when Mother rolls around in an hour from now. Thing is, I already have Light Orbit DBs with me. What's the next best element after Light, and should the Astra be ele changed or should the Orbit?

Wind, then its your choice Dark would probably be the best choice after Wind going off what the latest story mission had.

Masu
Mar 5, 2017, 09:04 AM
Need help with this please, which I got along a team invite
https://i.imgur.com/oRKMNVa.jpg

Lyrise
Mar 5, 2017, 09:51 AM
That would be a team that only exists for the buffs, and to organize triggers. Basically you may or may not be making any friends there.

Masu
Mar 5, 2017, 10:19 AM
That would be a team that only exists for the buffs, and to organize triggers. Basically you may or may not be making any friends there.
I see... Tried to translate with Lexilogos but couldn't get anything relevant. Thanks a lot! b

Edit: I did a quick search in my sega folder log files to try finding if there was any file compiling good jobs and all but I coulsn't find if there's any. Is there any file of that type somewhere?

NightlightPro
Mar 5, 2017, 01:52 PM
Okay, here's what you do, and you will need Ex-Cubes for affixing boosters (exchanged in Ex-Cube Shop upstairs in the Shopping Area) as well as $$$. And never mind the "Pre-Affixes" that your Base Weapon has; you will need to affix from scratch.

See below.

[spoiler-box]
STEP (1):

Get the weapon you want the affixes on (your Base Weapon) to 5s with "junk" affixes, like power I, shoot I, mind I, blow resist I, technic I, react I, arm I, body I, etc. That means you have to "upslot" your Base Weapon from 4s ---> 5s. So go to the player shop, buy a few 4s "fodder" weapons for dirt cheap with "junk" affixes so you can upslot your base weapon to 5s. You will want to use an affixing boosters to increase your odds of success (up-slotting), and which one will depend on how "lucky" you feel.

STEP (2):

Now that your Base Weapon is 5s with "Junk" affixes, you need to put Power IV, and Spirita IV on it so it looks like:

Power IV/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk.

To do this, simply go to the Player shop, buy 2 fodders of:

and buy 3 fodders of:

After buying all of the necessary weapon fodders (5 total), then affix Power IV and Spirita IV onto your Base weapon with a 30% Affixing booster (90% success rate for Pow IV, and 100% for Spirita IV). If you really want to, you can use a 40% Affixing Booster for 100% success rate, but I feel that it isn't necessary considering that you need to exchange 100 Ex-Cubes for one (instead of just 20 for a 30% Affixing Booster), and besides that, the Pow IV, and Spirita IV fodders are pretty cheap anyway (at least on my ship).

STEP (3):

After you have affixed your Base Weapon to Pow IV/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk, next, you need to MAKE A FODDER of:

To do this simply buy 3 fodders of:

Vol Soul/Junk/Junk/Junk/Junk

and 3 fodders of:

Then combine these fodders (note to be absolutely clear: leave your Base Weapon alone) with the appropriate Affixing Booster to get:

STEP (4):

Next, you need to MAKE ANOTHER FODDER consisting of:

Do this once again by going to the player shop and buying 3 fodders of:

Tohoh Soul/Junk/Junk/Junk/Junk

and 3 fodders of:

And combine them with the necessary Affixing Booster to get:

STEP (5):

Here's the relatively expensive part in terms of $$$. Go to the player shop and buy:

1 fodder of: Modulator/Power III/Junk/Junk/Junk.

1 fodder of: Modulator/Shoot III/Junk/Junk/Junk.

1 fodder of: Modulator/Technic (Technique) III/Junk/Junk/Junk.

On my ship, each fodder costs about a mill each; prices may vary on your ship.

JUST BUY THEM BUT DON'T COMBINE THEM OR ANYTHING FOR THE MOMENT.

STEP (6):

Okay, now we are ready to combine everything together (the FINAL affixing process) on your Base Weapon.

So with your Base Weapon selected, which should have the affixes:

Base Weapon: Pow IV/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk

combine it with the fodders you should now have:

1. Vol Soul/Pow IV/Junk/Junk/Junk
2. Tohoh Soul/Spirita IV/Junk/Junk/Junk
3. Modulator/Power III/Junk/Junk/Junk
4. Modulator/Shoot III/Junk/Junk/Junk
5. Modulator/Technique III/Junk/Junk/Junk

This will be 100% affixing success provided that you use a 40% Affixing Booster, and the end result should net you:

Act the Soul/Power IV/Spirita IV/ Ability III/ Modulator.

[/spoiler-box]

thanks a bunch

tayuku
Mar 5, 2017, 07:40 PM
Can anyone give me a run down of how to get abducted?

I've been running kuron TA many times and haven't gotten abducted yet.

Anduril
Mar 5, 2017, 09:04 PM
Can anyone give me a run down of how to get abducted?

I've been running kuron TA many times and haven't gotten abducted yet.
It's just luck of the draw when running VH and SH TAs.
Here's some anecdotal data, based on me running TACOs solo without attempting to get abducted, and subsequently abandoning since I don't much care to run Abduction:
I have 8 characters and I run TAs as follows: Kuron VH x4, Nab Beginner SH x 1, thus meaning 32 Kuron VH, and 8 Nab SH in total.
From my TACO runs this week, I was abducted 3 times during VH on separate characters, and twice on SH on a single character (I abandoned on abduction, then was immediately abducted again).
Some weeks, I get abducted on every character, and others I may only get abducted once.

tayuku
Mar 5, 2017, 10:43 PM
It's just luck of the draw when running VH and SH TAs.
Here's some anecdotal data, based on me running TACOs solo without attempting to get abducted, and subsequently abandoning since I don't much care to run Abduction:
I have 8 characters and I run TAs as follows: Kuron VH x4, Nab Beginner SH x 1, thus meaning 32 Kuron VH, and 8 Nab SH in total.
From my TACO runs this week, I was abducted 3 times during VH on separate characters, and twice on SH on a single character (I abandoned on abduction, then was immediately abducted again).
Some weeks, I get abducted on every character, and others I may only get abducted once.

Hmm so it's probably just a low chance. Thanks!

suzaku0zero0
Mar 6, 2017, 01:59 AM
do we know the stats of the new 12* units we can get via exchanging pvp points?

aka the shine units

rsod
Mar 6, 2017, 05:36 AM
do we know the stats of the new 12* units we can get via exchanging pvp points?

aka the shine units

I dont think that someone knows but I really hope they will not be anything too good, because forcing to play pvp to get good pve equipment is really bad.

suzaku0zero0
Mar 6, 2017, 09:26 AM
can I hide base wear?

Kondibon
Mar 6, 2017, 10:34 AM
can I hide base wear?Only with mods, which no one else would be able to see.