PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2017, 03:00 PM
Do collection files eventually come back? If so, is there a preset rotation or is it random?

Anduril
Oct 31, 2017, 03:10 PM
Do collection files eventually come back? If so, is there a preset rotation or is it random?

They have revived a few, but it doesn't seem to be at any specific interval, rather for specific reasons:

Ray: Re-released when solo [PD] was introduced and introduced the ability to upgrade Ray weapons to Union with Union Boosters.
Orbit/Necky: Re-released when the limited Necky TD EQ was revamped as TD VR.
Yamato: Re-released when the quest was updated and introduced the ability to upgrade Tokyo weapon with Ether Fuses.
Revolucio and Aura: Re-released around the time of lv.80 and Battle Arena. They were put in as long term (as lv.80 needs a +35/35 13* of the class you are to unlock), and were the weapon lines that received new potentials via Arena Boosters.

Additionally, weapons that were on a previous year's EQ Collect File have not been renewed in the follow year's.

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2017, 03:50 PM
They have revived a few, but it doesn't seem to be at any specific interval, rather for specific reasons:

Ray: Re-released when solo [PD] was introduced and introduced the ability to upgrade Ray weapons to Union with Union Boosters.
Orbit/Necky: Re-released when the limited Necky TD EQ was revamped as TD VR.
Yamato: Re-released when the quest was updated and introduced the ability to upgrade Tokyo weapon with Ether Fuses.
Revolucio and Aura: Re-released around the time of lv.80 and Battle Arena. They were put in as long term (as lv.80 needs a +35/35 13* of the class you are to unlock), and were the weapon lines that received new potentials via Arena Boosters.

Additionally, weapons that were on a previous year's EQ Collect File have not been renewed in the follow year's.

Guess we'll see tomorrow what collection will replace the one that expires today. Thanks.

Anduril
Oct 31, 2017, 03:54 PM
Guess we'll see tomorrow what collection will replace the one that expires today. Thanks.

The next Collect File comes out next week as part of the Dengeki! Polytan Festival; there have been no Collect File revivals announced.

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2017, 05:44 PM
The next Collect File comes out next week as part of the Dengeki! Polytan Festival; there have been no Collect File revivals announced.

Great, so the only Rod that could outperform my Austere (Zeinesis Clutch) is gong away in a few hours :(

PriestBelmondo
Oct 31, 2017, 08:54 PM
When you choose the "draw 12 ac scratch" option does that count as 12 times for frequency bonus items? Going for the teleport LA so it'd be nice to save a few ac since i have to draw 15 to get it

Cadfael
Oct 31, 2017, 09:38 PM
Great, so the only Rod that could outperform my Austere (Zeinesis Clutch) is gong away in a few hours :(

IIRC, the Gix Rod should also be better than an Austere when fully charged, although you'd have to farm for that one. Also, it's possible Zeneisis CFs could come back at some point, or another CF will drop that is as good or better.

Anduril
Oct 31, 2017, 09:51 PM
When you choose the "draw 12 ac scratch" option does that count as 12 times for frequency bonus items? Going for the teleport LA so it'd be nice to save a few ac since i have to draw 15 to get it

It does.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 31, 2017, 09:57 PM
IIRC, the Gix Rod should also be better than an Austere when fully charged, although you'd have to farm for that one. Also, it's possible Zeneisis CFs could come back at some point, or another CF will drop that is as good or better.
Gix is still good but requires the skill to not reset it back so much or swapping weapons so some people would rather not worry about that kind of thing still and just stick to Zein or others. You can still get Gix from this upcoming Nab Uq boost week if RNG is on your side otherwise waiting until the new Dragon Raid quest to see if the gear from that is good or not is your best bet (it is Ep 5's first raid battle so the gear should be better).

Polytan weapons might be good too but idk the pot info yet and well im gonna assume gimmicky SE effect for Shock but who knows (datamine plz)

the_importer_
Nov 1, 2017, 01:00 AM
Gix is still good but requires the skill to not reset it back so much or swapping weapons so some people would rather not worry about that kind of thing still and just stick to Zein or others. You can still get Gix from this upcoming Nab Uq boost week if RNG is on your side otherwise waiting until the new Dragon Raid quest to see if the gear from that is good or not is your best bet (it is Ep 5's first raid battle so the gear should be better).

Polytan weapons might be good too but idk the pot info yet and well im gonna assume gimmicky SE effect for Shock but who knows (datamine plz)

RNG is real and it hates me. I got my full Saiki set when 11★ unit passes became a thing because even after killing GGG in countless trigger parties using every possible boosts in existence, I never get all 3 parts :(

AirinMikune
Nov 1, 2017, 07:19 AM
Where is the best place to find Rappies to kill for Arks Fever tomorrow?

Aexorcet
Nov 1, 2017, 08:44 AM
There are a few options that beat Austere in my opinion, though most don't have sheets available now. Quotz Laura does. This rod itself is not better than Austere but it has an Ether Fuse (20 needed) based upgrade that is at least as good. 30% PP recovery on attack by itself is more useful than Austere's very minor PP regeneration, and the upgrade to Qoutz gets both. You do lose 2% damage modifier vs Austere as a downside. Quotz upgrade is not a must have over Austere, but if you're looking for a decent 13* NT it definitely fits.

A bonus is that the upgrade series has unique level VI attack affixes which makes the Yamato series worth collecting even if you never use them as weapons. If you want to save up for very nice Technique SAF fodder go for the Talis, Wand, and Boots as well. They are all OT and available as sheets and stone shop weapons. When upgraded they have +35 NT grind cap automatically without needing to be combined with other weapons. You only need to combine weapons to max element

Loveless62
Nov 1, 2017, 10:28 AM
One option that still has a CF that you could consider is the Aura rod. Aura rod gained a new potential (paid for with arena boosters) that gives it +2% damage, extra PP regeneration and recovery per attack for each affix that is on it. At 8s, the rod has +16% damage, +23% PP recovery per attack, and 30% PP regeneration, and you can farm its CF in entirety by repeating Sylvan Wyverns XQ floors 56-60.

Now, pushing the rod to 8s is not trivial, even with junk affixes, but I am pretty sure that it outclasses Austere at that level.

Where is the best place to find Rappies to kill for Arks Fever tomorrow?
There are certain floors in XQ, such as floor 28 of Ruins and Sea Kings, where Rappies are guaranteed to spawn.

You can also hunt them in AQs, since the rare enemy PSEs occur often there, and you can get the Rappy Arrest E-trial there too.

They can also appear in Bonus Quests, but you can ignore that since you cannot get the Arks Fever affixes from them there.

Isn't PSO2 day pretty much today? Hasn't it already started as of now?

nyaaaaa
Nov 1, 2017, 01:09 PM
All this discussion about the 13* options for currently available weapons (in this case discussion about 13* Rod) kind of reminds me when they announced not too long ago the addition of some select sellable 13*s. It seems this meant newer stuff that was going to be added in the future (well a few have already been added), but I was kind of hoping this would've been applied to some older weapons as well.

I know I have gradually obtained a couple good/decent (most were just okay at best though) 13* weapons since I have gotten to XH levels, that I will HIGHLY likely never even touch, let alone use, whereas some other users may really be looking for that weapon, or could REALLY, really use it, etc...

Granted I am f2p, so would still require a shop pass draw from FUN scratch, but I know I have a few 13* Rod/Wand/etc that I don't think I will ever use that will just... kind of... sit there...

-----

Small side note question about older 13* weapons: There isn't any sort of exchange for the OLD, old Gal Gryphon 13*s by chance, is there?

During the previous limited EQ (before Trick or Treat) I had both a fantastic (for me anyway) rolled/decoded AR drop, and also I think a really good pair of Jet Boots, but they were both the OT/first Gal Gryphon versions, and not the NT/second ones (which have much better potentials if I am not mistaken, please correct me if I am wrong though). I actually want to use the AR I have when playing RA and whatnot (alongside the Zeinesis of course), but I can't really afford to unlock the potential + regrind it repeatedly (since it's the OT version; that just seems way too expensive + Lambda Grinder-extensive for where I am at; it was decoded at +9 though, so I used a few items to get it to +10 at least, at which, with its affixes, it is just ~40 or so less RATK from my (basic/CF-affixed) +35 Zeinesis AR).

Anduril
Nov 1, 2017, 01:33 PM
Small side note question about older 13* weapons: There isn't any sort of exchange for the OLD, old Gal Gryphon 13*s by chance, is there?

There is not.

NightlightPro
Nov 1, 2017, 02:38 PM
does any1 know a good pso2 guide for starters like unlocking free/arks quests,levels, etc. ???

Loveless62
Nov 1, 2017, 02:53 PM
does any1 know a good pso2 guide for starters like unlocking free/arks quests,levels, etc. ???
You can try the guides on Bumped here (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/).

kurokyosuke
Nov 2, 2017, 01:05 AM
Is there a way to check your current Grade before going into a Buster Quest?

EDIT: I meant Grade Points. Derp.

Anduril
Nov 2, 2017, 02:09 AM
Is there a way to check your current Grade before going into a Buster Quest?
From the Menu, go to the My Data tab, and select Content Information (it is the second option), then go to Buster Quest Information and you can see your Grade, current Buster Points, how many Points you need until the next Grade, and how many runs your Main Match Boost will last for.

Moffen
Nov 2, 2017, 04:11 PM
Anyone tried solo buster quest since they "balanced" it around player amount?
Id give it a shot but im scared the thing that happened last time will happen again @_@

Zephyrion
Nov 2, 2017, 04:48 PM
Id give it a shot but im scared the thing that happened last time will happen again @_@

I tried free match duo and it kinda worked, but I suspect you need at least 3 for grade 3 and 3+. Then again we didn't strat it or anything, pretty sure there are ways of cheesing by timing out waves and stuff !

nyaaaaa
Nov 2, 2017, 05:03 PM

Not a solo attempt, but tried it once with less-than-max-#-players before some reset/deadline of some sort (where I had to get it done real quick or miss out on something or another) and a few others were apparently in the same boat, so we started it (I believe it was a Free Match) with 5/8 players, and was Grade 3. All but one player was Lvl.77+, I think three (maybe four) were Hero class, and then there was a lvl.64 Summoner.

We... Got... Destroyed... First and only time I have ever failed a BQ. The summoner was down/KO'd 90% of the time, and even when trying to focus on protecting just one of the buster piles(?), it didn't matter because we would just get overwhelmed on their attacking phase (aka our defense phase). I already didn't care for BQs, and this one was far, far from pretty.

Maybe it is doable for 4 or 5 people that have been playing for years and have trillions of meseta and every best possible piece of equipment you can think of, or maybe it's doable with less, but apparently not by 'just anyone' like it seemed to be what they were implying was the case (or maybe some parts were lost in translation, who knows).

Edit: Then again, it could've just been a really bad group, who knows. May wait til others chime in about their experiences before I make any concrete decisions or whatnot about it I suppose.

-----

Side Note/Second Edit: Is anyone else NOT happy about them making your 'Buster Grade' carry across all characters now? It was fine when I needed to run one on my alt before (lvl.47/lvl.35 or something; don't play as her much; and I am a fairly new-ish player anyway); but now she is getting thrown into Grade 3 BQs which (even with gear well beyond what she should probably be using at that level), well, she can't do much during those...

nyaaaaa
Nov 2, 2017, 05:41 PM
Anyone have any quick summary/strategy/TL;DR/etc. methods for clearing Tokyo bonus keys for/as:

- Ranger (with AR; don't care for/like using Launchers for various reasons)
- Summoner

-----

Here's more info than you probably need to answer the question, for my situation at least, but I already typed it out, so enjoy!

RA:
Anything before early-mid lvl.70's range, you could literally just spam grenades/bombs to replenish PP and spam One Point and clear them (Tokyo keys) without a problem (you could even do that as a HU/RA with an all-class AR up to the lvl.60's or so), but that obviously doesn't work anymore at high levels. I started playing as Ranger and it was going to be my main for a long time, but since I had a +35-able 13* Sword while only halfway to collecting the Zeinesis ARs, I had to play Hunter main for a while, and now upon going back to Ranger it has made it seem worse than it was before... or something. I read a few good guides on playing as a Sword HU, and even in-depth stuff about all the PAs for it, etc., but I can't seem to find anything of the sort for Ranger + AR that isn't extremely outdated (in order to see if maybe I was just doing something wrong, etc). I know how to use RA quite well vs. Bosses, that part isn't a problem (I believe), but as for mass-mob-clearing (aka Tokyo keys, etc), it just doesn't seem nearly as capable as I previously thought it was/compared to Sword Hunter/etc (or something; I am starting to ramble, hopefully you got the point).

SU:
As for Summoner, I just need to power level it so I can unlock Hero class (it is currently in the low 50s I think). I have one (or two if there is an evolved form) of each pet at max level for whatever it's respective rarity/max is (except Synchro; I haven't really heard anything good about using him so he usually got placed on the 'waitlist' per se; and since he is a 13* he's only made it to ~lvl.107 or so). Granted, they are all Light element, and I haven't done a lot of the really extensive Candy Box stuff yet (except some on my main pet, Popple). Popple is also the only other 13* atm though (they are all at least 10* or 11* though; and Popple, Aero, and Synchro are all maxed out on their 'bonus stats' from eggs or whatnot), although one or two more clears of Trick or Treat will give me a 13* Aero egg. I figure for the early levels at least, I can just Popple Lob/Bomb everything as needed (aside from the garbage travel time it's a great move imo), but figured I'd ask just in case, or see if there was anything even easier or whatnot.

Altiea
Nov 2, 2017, 06:02 PM
Anyone have any quick summary/strategy/TL;DR/etc. methods for clearing Tokyo bonus keys for/as:

- Ranger (with AR; don't care for/like using Launchers for various reasons)
- Summoner

-----

Here's more info than you probably need to answer the question, for my situation at least, but I already typed it out, so enjoy!

RA:
Anything before early-mid lvl.70's range, you could literally just spam grenades/bombs to replenish PP and spam One Point and clear them (Tokyo keys) without a problem (you could even do that as a HU/RA with an all-class AR up to the lvl.60's or so), but that obviously doesn't work anymore at high levels. I started playing as Ranger and it was going to be my main for a long time, but since I had a +35-able 13* Sword while only halfway to collecting the Zeinesis ARs, I had to play Hunter main for a while, and now upon going back to Ranger it has made it seem worse than it was before... or something. I read a few good guides on playing as a Sword HU, and even in-depth stuff about all the PAs for it, etc., but I can't seem to find anything of the sort for Ranger + AR that isn't extremely outdated (in order to see if maybe I was just doing something wrong, etc). I know how to use RA quite well vs. Bosses, that part isn't a problem (I believe), but as for mass-mob-clearing (aka Tokyo keys, etc), it just doesn't seem nearly as capable as I previously thought it was/compared to Sword Hunter/etc (or something; I am starting to ramble, hopefully you got the point).

SU:
As for Summoner, I just need to power level it so I can unlock Hero class (it is currently in the low 50s I think). I have one (or two if there is an evolved form) of each pet at max level for whatever it's respective rarity/max is (except Synchro; I haven't really heard anything good about using him so he usually got placed on the 'waitlist' per se; and since he is a 13* he's only made it to ~lvl.107 or so). Granted, they are all Light element, and I haven't done a lot of the really extensive Candy Box stuff yet (except some on my main pet, Popple). Popple is also the only other 13* atm though (they are all at least 10* or 11* though; and Popple, Aero, and Synchro are all maxed out on their 'bonus stats' from eggs or whatnot), although one or two more clears of Trick or Treat will give me a 13* Aero egg. I figure for the early levels at least, I can just Popple Lob/Bomb everything as needed (aside from the garbage travel time it's a great move imo), but figured I'd ask just in case, or see if there was anything even easier or whatnot.

RA: Parallel Shooter Type-0?

SU: Maron Chase.

NightlightPro
Nov 3, 2017, 05:09 AM
is there a way to force the game chat to team every time u log-in?

it is always set to "nearby" even after a char change

Madevil
Nov 3, 2017, 05:33 AM
is there a way to force the game chat to team every time u log-in?
it is always set to "nearby" even after a char change

set enter key to team chat instead of public

Cadfael
Nov 3, 2017, 09:00 AM

I haven't, but I would guess that soloing a BQ would hinge less on how much damage you could do than on how much area you could cover. It seems like it would be difficult to cover four towers with one person. You would probably have to use warps to travel back and forth between towers, and hope that you could collect enough mana for a second buster pile in time.

Quick Question
Nov 3, 2017, 11:06 AM
Hello. Could someone please translate those short messages for me? Thanks.

the_importer_
Nov 3, 2017, 02:04 PM

There's more Japanese Emojis in there than anything else 0_o

nyaaaaa
Nov 3, 2017, 06:46 PM

- "Thank you" (emoji-face) "oh yay!/oh yea!" (depending on where you are from/how you pronounce either)
- (facepalm-ish looking emoji?) "te-he"
- (different facepalm-ish(?) + blushing emoji) "Moji Moji" (basically 'bashful/blushing/etc')
- (I am guessing a shrug-esque type of emoji?); then says "Po" which is like a small sound/onomatopoeia someone makes when/as they are blushing; but then is followed up by "Waan" which can vary a little, but is usually a 'wah/boohoo' kind of response; (so not entirely sure if it is sarcastic or not in this instance)
- (heavy blushing + covering both eyes emoji)

Edit/Disclaimer: I am not even remotely close to fluent in the language itself (one day!... maybe...), let alone all the 'extras,' so my response/translation could be anywhere from 0%-100% correct, so take it with a grain of salt I suppose until someone better suited chimes in lol.

Quick Question
Nov 3, 2017, 10:28 PM
Thanks very much! This is exactly what I needed to know. I needed to make sure those messages were what they seemed to be. Even if i don't get every detail of it, now I know for sure that those messages are indeed what i thought they were : nice and cheerful.

I appreciate that you answered even though this is not a "come get your translations" thread. It's 4am and my day is starting with a smile =)

---------------

For the little anecdote, this person and I have been exchanging Good Jobs for a year now and we never spoke anything else but "Thanks" and "Have a nice day" and a few Lobby Actions, so at some point I wanted to make sure those little messages/reactions were what i thought they were.
It may sound unimportant but I play mostly alone and those cute little Good Jobs are really making my days, sometimes.

On a bonus note, I learnt about those Emojis, so that's very cool too (Covering eyes, blushing, etc).
I might try to use them myself, now ! Hehe.

Thanks.

Dualdiamond
Nov 3, 2017, 11:24 PM
I found a Zeinensis rear, but is it worth using over a Izane rear? I'm assuming I should go and upgrade to Qliphad considering Izane already gives enough defensive boosts.

Currently using a full Izane.

Altiea
Nov 4, 2017, 12:53 AM
I found a Zeinensis rear, but is it worth using over a Izane rear? I'm assuming I should go and upgrade to Qliphad considering Izane already gives enough defensive boosts.

Currently using a full Izane.

That depends on what you're looking for. Zein has good DEF, high HP, and fair PP, but doesn't have the same level of defense as an Izane. It's more of an "all-rounder-but-with-more-focus-on-ATK" Unit. Conversely, Qli has high PP and ATK, but low HP and slightly lower DEF than Zein, which is why it's considered an offensive-type Unit.

Madevil
Nov 4, 2017, 05:28 AM
does weapon potentials that increasing pp regeneration has no effects on Hero class? (such as 光子の器, 錬磨天恵)
this sounds quite tricky, can't remember where did I read it...

Altiea
Nov 4, 2017, 05:51 AM
does weapon potentials that increasing pp regeneration has no effects on Hero class? (such as 光子の器, 錬磨天恵)
this sounds quite tricky, can't remember where did I read it...

Pretty much all TMGs with Potentials that boost PP regen on hit don't work for Hero. Those with natural PP regen work fine, and PP regen Pots on other weapons work fine too.

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 4, 2017, 06:14 AM
Anyone know how to obtain the Dark Blast title that gives 200sg?

Madevil
Nov 4, 2017, 06:25 AM
Pretty much all TMGs with Potentials that boost PP regen on hit don't work for Hero. Those with natural PP regen work fine, and PP regen Pots on other weapons work fine too.

uh... so, for example, the part of pp regen on hit for Astra potential and special factor worn't trigger for Hero TMG
but Ray/Union or ステルクシュタヤー potential will work, is that correct?

Moffen
Nov 4, 2017, 08:50 AM
uh... so, for example, the part of pp regen on hit for Astra potential and special factor worn't trigger for Hero TMG
but Ray/Union or ステルクシュタヤー potential will work, is that correct?

If its PP regen on attack,it wont work.
if its passive PP regeneration,it'll stack with the tmg spin.
If its PP cost reduction,it'll count for PAs and your normal attack burst.

gabor100
Nov 4, 2017, 10:18 AM
Does anyone have a salon colorpalette picture from Apprentice's 2nd haircolor?

NightlightPro
Nov 4, 2017, 11:20 AM
I was checking the user.pso file and saw a Login string with something named SavePassword. So I entered my account password and saved the config file but it's still not saving?

is this even possible? (says in the user.pso2 file)

I just wanted to save both ID and password but oh well.. I know you can save your ID tho

Anduril
Nov 4, 2017, 01:02 PM

No, unfortunately. It seems that although it is in the user.pso2 file, the client doesn't actually recognize it as a valid option, so it doesn't fill it in when you launch the game.

Sirius-91
Nov 4, 2017, 02:38 PM
I was checking the user.pso file and saw a Login string with something named SavePassword. So I entered my account password and saved the config file but it's still not saving?

I just wanted to save both ID and password but oh well.. I know you can save your ID tho

It's leftovers from the beta (since sega doesn't delete anything, 10GB worth of files of the beta only and they make you keep them).

Kondibon
Nov 4, 2017, 04:41 PM

I just wanted to save both ID and password but oh well.. I know you can save your ID thoI know the others have already given you an answer, but I'd like to stress that saving your password in plaintext, is a REALLY bad idea even in cases it does work.

TLTC
Nov 4, 2017, 05:05 PM
Came back after not playing for a long time and noticed both fury and element stance (bouncer) are missing and they dont show up under customize subpallet (yet guard stance does). Did they change how to use stances?

Kondibon
Nov 4, 2017, 05:11 PM
Came back after not playing for a long time and noticed both fury and element stance (bouncer) are missing and they dont show up under customize subpallet (yet guard stance does). Did they change how to use stances?Half the stances are passive now. The second stance for each class is now a toggle that switches between them.

TLTC
Nov 4, 2017, 05:13 PM
Half the stances are passive now. The second stance for each class is now a toggle that switches between them.

Thought I was going crazy. Thank you for the answer and thats a nice QOL change!

Dugs
Nov 4, 2017, 05:50 PM
In regards to those being passives now, is that mentioned anywhere in game now?

xBM
Nov 5, 2017, 12:33 AM
I heard that if you feed a mag for T-ATK, you would get a mag action that is exclusive for the T-ATK stat at level 30 which almost doubles your PP refill rate. As of now I've been only feeding my mag T-ATK stuff and I was wondering, can I still get a pure ATK mag like for example, a pure 200 S-ATK mag? I haven't fed a mag for ages and I have forgotten a lot of stuff.

Also, is decreasing a mag level only possible by using Excubes?

EDIT: I plan to main the S-ATK stat and I'm only leveling the T-ATK stat because of the exclusive mag action that you get once T-ATK reach level 30.

Altiea
Nov 5, 2017, 12:51 AM
I heard that if you feed a mag for T-ATK, you would get a mag action that is exclusive for the T-ATK stat at level 30 which almost doubles your PP refill rate. As of now I've been only feeding my mag T-ATK stuff and I was wondering, can I still get a pure ATK mag like for example, a pure 200 S-ATK mag? I haven't fed a mag for ages and I have forgotten a lot of stuff.

EDIT: I plan to main the S-ATK stat and I'm only leveling the T-ATK stat because of the exclusive mag action that you get once T-ATK reach level 30.

You don't have to do that; you're probably thinking of the Photon Blast Ketos Proi. While it's true that levelling the T-ATK stat would give you Ketos Proi, you can also just teach a MAG the Ketos Proi PB by feeding it a MAG Device you can buy for 50 Excubes, so there's no need to gimp yourself by raising a T-ATK MAG; just raise it to Lv. 200 S-ATK, then switch the Photon Blast to Ketos Proi by purchasing the MAG Device from the Excube Shop.

Kondibon
Nov 5, 2017, 01:27 AM
You don't have to do that; you're probably thinking of the Photon Blast Ketos Proi. While it's true that levelling the T-ATK stat would give you Ketos Proi, you can also just teach a MAG the Ketos Proi PB by feeding it a MAG Device you can buy for 50 Excubes, so there's no need to gimp yourself by raising a T-ATK MAG; just raise it to Lv. 200 S-ATK, then switch the Photon Blast to Ketos Proi by purchasing the MAG Device from the Excube Shop.The PBs are only 8 excubes, it's the level 200 special actions that are 50.

Anduril
Nov 5, 2017, 01:56 AM

I assume you mean PP Recovery J as the trigger action you want; you are correct in that it can only be obtained by getting a lv30 T-ATK Mag as it is unavailable from a Device. Now, yes, you can only get rid of that extra T-ATK once you get your Mag up by using Mag Level Down Devices from the Excube shop. It will cost 1500 cubes, but it will let you get your 200 S-ATK mag with PP Recovery J.

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 5, 2017, 02:53 AM
Anyone know how to obtain the Dark Blast title that gives 200sg?

Reup.

oRinji
Nov 5, 2017, 11:10 AM
is it possible to transfer a saf without affixing it 1st to the weap?. like for example; i have a +35 seik but got no pow VI affixed to it.. can i still transfer the pow VI saf to another weap?
-thankies

Anduril
Nov 5, 2017, 11:33 AM
is it possible to transfer a saf without affixing it 1st to the weap?. like for example; i have a +35 seik but got no pow VI affixed to it.. can i still transfer the pow VI saf to another weap?
-thankies

Yes, as long as the weapon that has the SAF you want is at +35/35, then you can just use it like normal fodder even if the SAF isn't already affixed to it.

the_importer_
Nov 5, 2017, 10:25 PM
As anyone here ever beaten Phaleg (after EP4 ending) as a Fo/Te? If so, any tricks against this speed machine (beside using Ice and don't get caught at close range obviously)?

Aexorcet
Nov 6, 2017, 09:32 AM
As anyone here ever beaten Phaleg (after EP4 ending) as a Fo/Te? If so, any tricks against this speed machine (beside using Ice and don't get caught at close range obviously)?

I used efficient Barta first phase and then Ragrants for the second, rod only. Tech parry ring should keep you safe for the first phase, and if you use a rod you can just hold down the tech button between mirages so that tech parry keeps activating and this costs no PP (because of rod keep). Compounds can be risky. I don't think I was able to get off a full Barantsion without getting hit. Zandion has invincibility, but I've not tried it. The fight is a memory test, once you have her patterns you'll know when it's safe to attack. Before you learn the pattern, you risk being caught off guard. She actually has fairly big openings. Just don't get caught by her multihit attacks in phase 2.

Cheaper tactics would be getting all class jet boots and flying above Phaleg where most of her attacks miss.

the_importer_
Nov 6, 2017, 04:34 PM
I used efficient Barta first phase and then Ragrants for the second, rod only. Tech parry ring should keep you safe for the first phase, and if you use a rod you can just hold down the tech button between mirages so that tech parry keeps activating and this costs no PP (because of rod keep). Compounds can be risky. I don't think I was able to get off a full Barantsion without getting hit. Zandion has invincibility, but I've not tried it. The fight is a memory test, once you have her patterns you'll know when it's safe to attack. Before you learn the pattern, you risk being caught off guard. She actually has fairly big openings. Just don't get caught by her multihit attacks in phase 2.

Cheaper tactics would be getting all class jet boots and flying above Phaleg where most of her attacks miss.

Guess I'll need to learn the pattern then cause I don't feel like affixing jet boots.

EDIT: Off-topic, anyone knows if there's anything I can buy with Gems that I can then resale at a high value? Before I left, they didn't give these things way, but since I came back, I have near 1500 of those because of title rewards.

Dark Mits
Nov 7, 2017, 04:24 AM
Anyone knows if there's anything I can buy with Gems that I can then resale at a high value? Before I left, they didn't give these things way, but since I came back, I have near 1500 of those because of title rewards.If you mean with Star Gems, those are Account-bound items. You can't sell them to other players.

sofiery
Nov 7, 2017, 08:55 AM
How exactly do I link pso2es?

The only reason I installed the game is because I always get an annoying message on login saying I need to link pso2es.

So I installed the game logged in my character there and I thought that was it, but I still get the annoying message.

I'm also done with seraphy's quests. The options in pso2es aren't translated so I don't really know what I'm doing.

Hucast-Kireek
Nov 7, 2017, 08:59 AM
Why and how are some Sticker/Emblems in PSO2 character based while others seem to be account based? Is there a list to know which ones are account based?

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 09:18 AM
How exactly do I link pso2es?

The only reason I installed the game is because I always get an annoying message on login saying I need to link pso2es.

So I installed the game logged in my character there and I thought that was it, but I still get the annoying message.

I'm also done with seraphy's quests. The options in pso2es aren't translated so I don't really know what I'm doing.

Here's the guide I used back in the days, pretty sure it's still valid:
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/ (scroll half way through the page).

sofiery
Nov 7, 2017, 09:59 AM
Here's the guide I used back in the days, pretty sure it's still valid:
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/ (scroll half way through the page).

That's the guide I used, not sure where is the actual linking part, is there a button I need to click after logging in or what?
It's a very old guide I guess, some menu/button's missing.

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 10:01 AM
That's the guide I used, not sure where is the actual linking part, is there a button I need to click after logging in or what?
It's a very old guide I guess, some menu/button's missing.

Take a screenshot of your phone and post it, maybe that would help.

Anduril
Nov 7, 2017, 10:08 AM
Why and how are some Sticker/Emblems in PSO2 character based while others seem to be account based? Is there a list to know which ones are account based?

Aesthetic tickets become account-wide once you use them on two separate characters.

Hucast-Kireek
Nov 7, 2017, 10:09 AM
Ah! Got it! Thanks!

SentouHiruka
Nov 7, 2017, 11:57 AM
So, with this new SG Scratch and being me a freemium player, which ways can i farm a lot of SG to get what i want?

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 12:02 PM
Should I give Photon Flare a try after all of these years? Let me explain, I mainly play as a Fo/Te and these are my trees:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12uDbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo bCIobCIojdS8dodBdo000000000dodA0000000jdoIbIb00000 00fdoIb0000008dBbnfJI2SGBIk8cKIsI2000006dBInfcKbnq sHNqBIkIkGAbndn000009bIoIn0000000fdoIbIn0000000fdB 0000000dBIb0000008

Now before you ask/criticize, I have 1 tree per element (all 6 of them), so adding more than 1 element per tree is pointless and no, I don't Talis.

Now that the obvious is out of the way, I was wondering if removing 7 points from T-ATK1, removing the 10 points from Flame Tech S Charge and adding the 1 spare point I have left and put it all in Photon Flare would be more beneficial? This would result in 10 point in Photon Flare, 7 points in Photon Flare Advance and the 1 point in Photon Flare After Burst.

From what I recall reading about cool downs, they start after you activated the skill, not after it's done, so if this is true, then this chart should work:

https://s1.postimg.org/7b4eb0btz3/Chart.png

Assuming that I don't forget to restart Photon Flare after the cooldown, I would have 320 more T-ATK in a total of 100 seconds. So, that's the theory in short, did I make any mistake, if not, should I go for it?

Thanks

Anduril
Nov 7, 2017, 12:03 PM
So, with this new SG Scratch and being me a freemium player, which ways can i farm a lot of SG to get what i want?
I think we get a new bingo tomorrow, and those usually give you 70SG for completing the front and back. Also, you get quite a bit of SG from running Ep.4 if you haven't already. In both cases, it is beneficially to do them on all three of your free characters.
For the slower slog, you can get 10SG every 24 hours from wearing outfits that have the SG bar, but that can be pricey, and there are various exchanges, like the Casino, Buster Medal exchange, and Battle Coin exchange, where you can get a limited number of SG tickets per week. Also, make sure you run your Featured Quests for the change at Magatsu bonus keys; you get 10SG for clearing a Silver, and 30SG for clearing a Gold.

Altiea
Nov 7, 2017, 12:21 PM
Should I give Photon Flare a try after all of these years? Let me explain, I mainly play as a Fo/Te and these are my trees:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12uDbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo bCIobCIojdS8dodBdo000000000dodA0000000jdoIbIb00000 00fdoIb0000008dBbnfJI2SGBIk8cKIsI2000006dBInfcKbnq sHNqBIkIkGAbndn000009bIoIn0000000fdoIbIn0000000fdB 0000000dBIb0000008

Now before you ask/criticize, I have 1 tree per element (all 6 of them), so adding more than 1 element per tree is pointless and no, I don't Talis.

Now that the obvious is out of the way, I was wondering if removing 7 points from T-ATK1, removing the 10 points from Flame Tech S Charge and adding the 1 spare point I have left and put it all in Photon Flare would be more beneficial? This would result in 10 point in Photon Flare, 7 points in Photon Flare Advance and the 1 point in Photon Flare After Burst.

From what I recall reading about cool downs, they start after you activated the skill, not after it's done, so if this is true, then this chart should work:

Assuming that I don't forget to restart Photon Flare after the cooldown, I would have 320 more T-ATK in a total of 100 seconds. So, that's the theory in short, did I make any mistake, if not, should I go for it?

Thanks

I know you said "before you ask/criticize", but not taking Talis Tech Bonus is like saying "an extra 20% damage doesn't sound that cool".

Also, is there something wrong with your chart? The T-ATK values you inputted appear to be adding themselves at the bottom of the chart, but it doesn't actually work that way. Just for the record, Photon Flare + After Burst still gives you a 15s dead zone where you aren't getting any boosts at all.

gabor100
Nov 7, 2017, 12:32 PM
Anyone know when we are supposed to get info about the new SG Scratch(that comes after Darkness/Och/Phul stuff)?

I would like to know if we ger Mother Dual Blade camo or can I waste my SG on oher stuff.

Aexorcet
Nov 7, 2017, 12:36 PM

Using your chart, Flare is worth on average 61 183 T attack if you use it every time it's available. For burst attack it's obviously stronger. Flame charge is a much bigger DPS boost though.

I'm not sure why you added the numbers together. T attack up is a flat attack and Afterburst doesn't stack with Flare.

I know you said "before you ask/criticize", but not taking Talis Tech Bonus is like saying "an extra 20% damage doesn't sound that cool".

Well, less than that. Rods are natively stronger than Talis so they never hit a full 20% harder. Talis also lose raw DPS because of card throw, but this can be made up by being able to reach things quickly that rod can't. Rod only is fine even if it's not optimal.

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 04:37 PM
Using your chart, Flare is worth on average 61 T attack if you use it every time it's available. For burst attack it's obviously stronger. Flame charge is a much bigger DPS boost though.

I'm not sure why you added the numbers together. T attack up is a flat attack and Afterburst doesn't stack with Flare.

Well, less than that. Rods are natively stronger than Talis so they never hit a full 20% harder. Talis also lose raw DPS because of card throw, but this can be made up by being able to reach things quickly that rod can't. Rod only is fine even if it's not optimal.

I get that I misunderstood how After Burst works, but how did you come to the 61 T-ATK results?

Aexorcet
Nov 7, 2017, 05:22 PM
I get that I misunderstood how After Burst works, but how did you come to the 61 T-ATK results?

I calculated a weighted average over 100 seconds (although I made an error, the real average is 183):

340 * (45/100) +
100 * (30/100) +
0 * (25/100)

all divided by (.45 + .3 + .25) = 183. I divided by 3 originally, my mistake.

So if you were constantly attack and activating Flare exactly as the cooldown ended every time you would do the same damage as someone with 183 points in T attack up. In a realistic situation the value of Flare can fluctuate a lot.

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 05:28 PM
I calculated a weighted average over 100 seconds (although I made an error, the real average is 183):

340 * (45/100) +
100 * (30/100) +
0 * (25/100)

all divided by (.45 + .3 + .25) = 183. I divided by 3 originally, my mistake.

So if you were constantly attack and activating Flare exactly as the cooldown ended every time you would do the same damage as someone with 183 points in T attack up. In a realistic situation the value of Flare can fluctuate a lot.

Ya, pretty much what I got as a result. When you say fluctuate, you mean the fact that I may forget to reactive it after the cooldown?

Aexorcet
Nov 7, 2017, 05:35 PM
Ya, pretty much what I got as a result. When you say fluctuate, you mean the fact that I may forget to reactive it after the cooldown?

That and whatever you're attacking can run away/aggro on someone else while Flare is up (or on cooldown if you're lucky), or you can PP bust, die, things like that. Basically you won't be attacking literally all the time so you can try to optimize when you use Flare to make the most use of it.

One other thing to keep in mind is that T attack up is also boosted by Shifta while Flare isn't.

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 06:25 PM
One other thing to keep in mind is that T attack up is also boosted by Shifta while Flare isn't.

OK, that I did not know 0_o

How does one even find out about this, is it mentioned in the game somewhere? Anyway, I'm always Shifted during gameplay, so this changes everything. Thanks for the heads-up.

Aexorcet
Nov 7, 2017, 06:33 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/

has tons of info. Just translate it and search for what you need.

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 08:02 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/

has tons of info. Just translate it and search for what you need.

Been using this site for over a year, but that still doesn't state how someone is suppose to know this without the game telling him somehow. If you learned it from swiki, how did the guy making that swiki section know about it?

Altiea
Nov 7, 2017, 08:35 PM
Been using this site for over a year, but that still doesn't state how someone is suppose to know this without the game telling him somehow. If you learned it from swiki, how did the guy making that swiki section know about it?

Tested it, maybe? It also kinda makes sense from a gameplay standpoint; T-ATK Up is a Passive that increases your base T-ATK by a flat amount, and is thus counted as part of your base stats, while Photon Flare is an Active that temporarily boosts your T-ATK; logically speaking, it can't technically be counted as part of your base stats due to being a temporary boost.

the_importer_
Nov 7, 2017, 08:49 PM
Tested it, maybe? It also kinda makes sense from a gameplay standpoint; T-ATK Up is a Passive that increases your base T-ATK by a flat amount, and is thus counted as part of your base stats, while Photon Flare is an Active that temporarily boosts your T-ATK; logically speaking, it can't technically be counted as part of your base stats due to being a temporary boost.

Does Shifta affect the T-ATK on my units and weapons? If so, I could use Shifta and unequipped my stuff.

Altiea
Nov 7, 2017, 09:05 PM
Does Shifta affect the T-ATK on my units and weapons? If so, I could use Shifta and unequipped my stuff.

No, Shifta increases base stats only. Base stats include your core stats, MAG, and Skill Tree, but excludes all form of Gear and Active Skills.

gabor100
Nov 8, 2017, 04:33 AM
Why is everything so damn expensive in the new exchange shop?

Kondibon
Nov 8, 2017, 04:44 AM
Why is everything so damn expensive in the new exchange shop?

I haven't done the new EQ. How many badges do you get per run?

EDIT: Has the EQ even been up before now? How do you know it's expensive?

Moffen
Nov 8, 2017, 05:31 AM

you get on average 39 lol

Kondibon
Nov 8, 2017, 05:36 AM
you get on average 39 lolYeah, I just got 116 from all 3 runs, not counting the CO.

Layete
Nov 8, 2017, 05:38 AM
What's the deal with this blank affix? It dropped from the Polytan box at the end of the new EQ, and a sizable number of weapons that dropped from the box had it as one of the affixes.
[spoiler-box]
https://i.imgur.com/QWglbkh.png
[/spoiler-box]

gabor100
Nov 8, 2017, 05:40 AM

This quest can be cleared 3 more times.

I got 109 after 3 runs, 25 is guarateed, after that it's luck. I need 4000...

Ceresa
Nov 8, 2017, 05:55 AM
What's the deal with this blank affix? It dropped from the Polytan box at the end of the new EQ, and a sizable number of weapons that dropped from the box had it as one of the affixes.
[spoiler-box]
https://i.imgur.com/QWglbkh.png
[/spoiler-box]

Polytan Smile. It adds +25 to grind experience, basically a shitty Emp Embrace.

Zulastar
Nov 8, 2017, 11:11 AM
Any ideas WTF "攻撃時にジェルンを付与。" is?

Anduril
Nov 8, 2017, 11:30 AM
Any ideas WTF "攻撃時にジェルンを付与。" is?

I believe that it is "Can inflict Jellen," the ATK lowering debuff.

mr.chills
Nov 8, 2017, 11:45 AM
wait does this mean we finally got a way to proc chase on bosses? (if jellen counts as status)

Arada
Nov 8, 2017, 12:51 PM
wait does this mean we finally got a way to proc chase on bosses? (if jellen counts as status)

It doesn't.

Altiea
Nov 8, 2017, 12:54 PM

According to swiki, Jellen doesn't count for Chase, for whatever reason.

Youmu Konpaku
Nov 8, 2017, 01:32 PM
anyone know how to get Nemesis-NT weapon??
is it drop only?
i saw in zieg that nemesis upgrade can be changed with old nemesis + nemesis-nt x3. what is that mean?

the pot and base atk looks so good. higher base atk than Gix and have 17% damage unconditional. is this better than qliphad (200-240 atk)? or worse?

Altiea
Nov 8, 2017, 01:51 PM
anyone know how to get Nemesis-NT weapon??
is it drop only?
i saw in zieg that nemesis upgrade can be changed with old nemesis + nemesis-nt x3. what is that mean?

the pot and base atk looks so good. higher base atk than Gix and have 17% damage unconditional. is this better than qliphad (200-240 atk)? or worse?

I wouldn't say "power creep", but maybe it's power creep. (AKA "RIP Qliphad") (http://4rt.info/psod/?z4NG0)

Also, Nemesis-NT drops in UQ Nab. The exchange lets you turn in one copy of the OT into the NT, but you also need three other Nemesis-NT weapons to use as materials for the trade.

TheIrregular
Nov 8, 2017, 01:56 PM
What about these units from polytan shop? Are they better than the ones from badge shop?

Altiea
Nov 8, 2017, 02:00 PM
What about these units from polytan shop? Are they better than the ones from badge shop?

They're marginally better, but they aren't anywhere remotely close to being as powerful as "real" 12* Units. However, there's an Arm up for sale, which, when combined with the Weapon Badge Units, will let you get one of the Expert Titles.

Anduril
Nov 8, 2017, 02:04 PM
The Polytan units have 56 more -DEF than the badge shop ones.

The Badge Shop units have these bonus stats:
HP + 80 / PP + 5
All-resist +2%
S-ATK + 10
R-ATK+ 10
DEX+ 10

The bonuses for the Polytan units:
Striking Resist + 3%
Range Resist+ 2%
Tech Resist+ 2%
S-ATK+ 10
R-ATK+ 10
DEX+ 10

TheIrregular
Nov 8, 2017, 02:09 PM
Meh, they are worse than the badge ones if you ask me.

Youmu Konpaku
Nov 8, 2017, 02:40 PM
I wouldn't say "power creep", but maybe it's power creep. (AKA "RIP Qliphad") (http://4rt.info/psod/?z4NG0)

Also, Nemesis-NT drops in UQ Nab. The exchange lets you turn in one copy of the OT into the NT, but you also need three other Nemesis-NT weapons to use as materials for the trade.

so the game become reliant to drop again then?
i remember this is like hunting Ares weapons 2,5 years ago (if i remember correctly)

atleast qliphad can double your hp/def/pp stat ...

good thing i only make 1 qliphad .. other zeinesis can be sentence triple fodder with factor catalyst on it ..

Masu
Nov 8, 2017, 03:59 PM

Talking about drop. Do they actually drop from free field and Dio Hunar fight or only from Dio? Rip me if they are better than Qliph...many Qliph are ugly (looking at you TMG) but Nemesis are maybe one of the worst in this game (magical girl infused design). Matter of tastes but still xD

echofaith
Nov 8, 2017, 04:17 PM
Hey, I am actually happy they turned out to be good. Both Nemesis and Slave were one of my fave looking weapons. Knowing they were as annoying to get as an austere, but considerably weaker, made me never get one though. I would have settled with the generic 10-12% damage and some other random gimmick nobody cares, so I am pleasantly surprised about this. Only downside is no CF, so you are stuck with RNG. I havent played yet cuz of work, but I am hoping they made galerus easier to get too, cause 250 clears for a single guaranteed OT seems slow :/

Masu
Nov 8, 2017, 04:55 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]Hey, I am actually happy they turned out to be good. Both Nemesis and Slave were one of my fave looking weapons. Knowing they were as annoying to get as an austere, but considerably weaker, made me never get one though. I would have settled with the generic 10-12% damage and some other random gimmick nobody cares, so I am pleasantly surprised about this. Only downside is no CF, so you are stuck with RNG. I havent played yet cuz of work, but I am hoping they made galerus easier to get too, cause 250 clears for a single guaranteed OT seems slow :/[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sadly stone rate is awful, better than the 1 stones per (s-rank) run we used to have tho... Also I hate myself for sending to trash all those Nemesis drop I got from LQ *salt is growing* :mad:

KuroNeko77
Nov 8, 2017, 05:47 PM
Talking about drop. Do they actually drop from free field and Dio Hunar fight or only from Dio? Rip me if they are better than Qliph...many Qliph are ugly (looking at you TMG) but Nemesis are maybe one of the worst in this game (magical girl infused design). Matter of tastes but still xD

I managed to drop an NT from the 1st area, so they must be field drop.

Masu
Nov 8, 2017, 05:58 PM
I managed to drop an NT from the 1st area, so they must be field drop.

Thank you :>

ArcaneTechs
Nov 8, 2017, 06:01 PM
the Nem series is still mob/boss drops, nothings changed about this

the_importer_
Nov 9, 2017, 12:26 AM
So, we have new NT 13★ weapons. I was reading about the Basilis Enad. 13% more damage Pot, causes Jellen on enemies and when jellened, adds an extra 5% of damage.

Some questions regarding this:

1- Is jellen a random like a status affect, or is is every time I hit an enemy?

2- Can bosses be jellened?

3- Does the 5% damage increase stack up with the 13%?

Thanks

otakun
Nov 9, 2017, 12:54 AM
Have a friend who plays on the PS4 who says he completed all the titles for expert but can't select the option and it wont let me take him on mission in expert. Trying to figure out what he's missing, was wondering if the error message helps show what he's missing ...

[SPOILER-BOX]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/266693355885297688/378055330539503616/JPEG_20171109_003649.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Altiea
Nov 9, 2017, 12:55 AM
So, we have new NT 13★ weapons. I was reading about the Basilis Enad. 13% more damage Pot, causes Jellen on enemies and when jellened, adds an extra 5% of damage.

Some questions regarding this:

1- Is jellen a random like a status affect, or is is every time I hit an enemy?

2- Can bosses be jellened?

3- Does the 5% damage increase stack up with the 13%?

Thanks

1. Jellen is "technically" a status, but doesn't qualify for Chase Advance bonus.

2. Jellen is actually one of the few statuses you can use on bosses. It even works on raid bosses. Try using Jellen Shot on Loser.

3. Yes. One's a Special Ability, the other is a Potential. This makes it more potent than it looks at first glance, but you need to unlock its SAF and affix it, and the SAF is practically useless on anything that isn't itself or a Launcher.

Saelix
Nov 9, 2017, 12:58 AM
My friend doesn't have expert matching unlocked despite being Hero lv 80,Clearing 10 Floors of Heaven and Hell,has a +35 revolucio Talis, and +10 of each 12 star armor piece
I can't really remember everything about expert unlocking and I he says he didn't get a title for the armor upgrades if there is one. Are we missing something here?

Kondibon
Nov 9, 2017, 01:07 AM
I can't really remember everything about expert unlocking and I he says he didn't get a title for the armor upgrades if there is one. Did he actually equip 3 +10 12* units at once?

otakun
Nov 9, 2017, 01:09 AM
Did he actually equip 3 +10 12* units at once?

I can say in my friends case yes, confirmed with my own eyes him wearing the units and having the +35 wep. He's redoing H&H as we speak.

Update: he finished, issue still not fixed.

Altiea
Nov 9, 2017, 01:28 AM
Have a friend who plays on the PS4 who says he completed all the titles for expert but can't select the option and it wont let me take him on mission in expert. Trying to figure out what he's missing, was wondering if the error message helps show what he's missing ...

[SPOILER-BOX]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/266693355885297688/378055330539503616/JPEG_20171109_003649.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

This is the Challenge Quest notification. Your friend is trying to select the "Challenge Quest" option from the Quest selection while being in the normal Ship, which will prompt this infobox.

otakun
Nov 9, 2017, 01:33 AM
This is the Challenge Quest notification. Your friend is trying to select the "Challenge Quest" option from the Quest selection while being in the normal Ship, which will prompt this infobox.

LOL, yeah, just figured it out due to google translate. Friend was being stupid. Thanks for the help.

Zangor17
Nov 9, 2017, 02:25 AM
wasnt there going to be a feature added to allow for players to solo story buster quests? did that ever happen?

Arada
Nov 9, 2017, 02:37 AM
wasnt there going to be a feature added to allow for players to solo story buster quests? did that ever happen?

Someone in my team did it yesterday so it's there and doable solo.

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 9, 2017, 03:20 AM

And it's also annoying if you somehow ended up joining someone who is trying to solo the bq and ends up failing. Happened to me once and ended up losing pts instead.

Masu
Nov 9, 2017, 05:09 AM
My friend doesn't have expert matching unlocked despite being Hero lv 80,Clearing 10 Floors of Heaven and Hell,has a +35 revolucio Talis, and +10 of each 12 star armor piece
I can't really remember everything about expert unlocking and I he says he didn't get a title for the armor upgrades if there is one. Are we missing something here?

What Kondibon asked and if my memory don't fail me Summoner need a lvl 120 pet and not a +35 takt for xpert title.

Edit nevermind I've read takt ...just woke up xD

oratank
Nov 9, 2017, 05:20 AM

yes you can just don't let some incompetent guy to join your solo bq and ruin it

Kondibon
Nov 9, 2017, 05:34 AM
yes you can just don't let some incompetent guy to join your solo bq and ruin itJust lock your MPA if you wanna solo.

the_importer_
Nov 9, 2017, 09:00 AM
1. Jellen is "technically" a status, but doesn't qualify for Chase Advance bonus.

2. Jellen is actually one of the few statuses you can use on bosses. It even works on raid bosses. Try using Jellen Shot on Loser.

3. Yes. One's a Special Ability, the other is a Potential. This makes it more potent than it looks at first glance, but you need to unlock its SAF and affix it, and the SAF is practically useless on anything that isn't itself or a Launcher.

So how frequent does Jellen hit? Also, didn't get that last part, what do you mean by "practically useless on anything that isn't itself or a Launcher.? Won't I be able to inflict Jellen using Techs and/or Rod Shoot?

Arada
Nov 9, 2017, 09:16 AM
(S)He meant that unless you put the SAF on the weapon itself or on a launcher (launcher has Jellen shot), then the SAF is completely useless.
The proc rate of Jellen is part of the potential but I can't remember it right now.

Kondibon
Nov 9, 2017, 09:19 AM
Also, didn't get that last part, what do you mean by "practically useless on anything that isn't itself or a Launcher.? Won't I be able to inflict Jellen using Techs and/or Rod Shoot?Altiea is talking about the SAF not being useful on weapons that don't have access to jellen normally, not the weapons being useless for certain weapon types.

the_importer_
Nov 9, 2017, 09:19 AM
(S)He meant that unless you put the SAF on the weapon itself or on a launcher (launcher has Jellen shot), then the SAF is completely useless.
The proc rate of Jellen is part of the potential but I can't remember it right now.

You can put SAF on something other than a weapon?

Altiea is talking about the SAF not being useful on weapons that don't have access to jellen normally, not the weapons being useless for certain weapon types.

So you're basically saying that Jellen is not frequent with Basilis Enad, that the 5% boost will rarely be used then and that it's yet just another new weapon that can't beat my nearly 2 year old Austere Rod?

Kondibon
Nov 9, 2017, 10:11 AM
So you're basically saying that Jellen is not frequent with Basilis Enad, that the 5% boost will rarely be used then and that it's yet just another new weapon that can't beat my nearly 2 year old Austere Rod?I have no idea how good it is compared to Austere, but I think you're mixing things up. The latent is 13% damage and a chance to apply gellen. The Special Ability Factor isn't the latent, it's an affix you unlock by getting a weapon to +35. Once the SAF is unlocked, It's always available when using the weapon for affixing, even as fodder, so you could, theoretically put the 5% damage against enemies with jellen on any weapon. What we're trying to say is that the SAF isn't worth putting on anything that doesn't have easy access to jellen.

To clarify:
The latent is 13% damage and a chance to apply Jellen on hit.

The special ability factor is +5% damage against enemies with Jellen on them.

EDIT: In terms of raw damage it should be stronger, even without the SAF.

TheFanaticViper
Nov 9, 2017, 10:36 AM
I can say in my friends case yes, confirmed with my own eyes him wearing the units and having the +35 wep. He's redoing H&H as we speak.

Update: he finished, issue still not fixed.

Did he grab the titles ?

So you're basically saying that Jellen is not frequent with Basilis Enad, that the 5% boost will rarely be used then and that it's yet just another new weapon that can't beat my nearly 2 year old Austere Rod?

Basilis beat Austere without the jellen thing, better raw stat and 13% dmg versus 12% for Austere.

the_importer_
Nov 9, 2017, 10:45 AM
I have no idea how good it is compared to Austere, but I think you're mixing things up. The latent is 13% damage and a chance to apply gellen. The Special Ability Factor isn't the latent, it's an affix you unlock by getting a weapon to +35. Once the SAF is unlocked, It's always available when using the weapon for affixing, even as fodder, so you could, theoretically put the 5% damage against enemies with jellen on any weapon. What we're trying to say is that the SAF isn't worth putting on anything that doesn't have easy access to jellen.

To clarify:
The latent is 13% damage and a chance to apply Jellen on hit.

The special ability factor is +5% damage against enemies with Jellen on them.

EDIT: In terms of raw damage it should be stronger, even without the SAF.

I understand that part. Buy in my original question was also regarding damage stacking. But if Basilis Enad itself can only apply Jellen on a very random base, then I can't count on it to have my Special Ability Factor on a frequent base, I would require another weapon and switching between it just to apply Jellen, which I don't feel like doing as a Fo/Te because it would break my playstyle.

So if I can only rely on the 13% damage, then it's not worth replacing my Austere Rod with 12% damage and 10% PP recovery.

Basilis beat Austere without the jellen thing, better raw stat and 13% dmg versus 12% for Austere.

Sure it is, and if one would just drop in front of my, fully grinded and affixed, I would use it. But I'm not gonna go through the time and cash to make one from scratch for such a minimal upgrade.

Kondibon
Nov 9, 2017, 10:57 AM
I understand that part. Buy in my original question was also regarding damage stacking. But if Basilis Enad itself can only apply Jellen on a very random base, then I can't count on it to have my Special Ability Factor on a frequent base, I would require another weapon and switching between it just to apply Jellen, which I don't feel like doing as a Fo/Te because it would break my playstyle.According to the s-wiki the chance of applying Jellen is really high.

Moffen
Nov 9, 2017, 11:02 AM
According to the s-wiki the chance of applying Jellen is really high.

If its high enough would it be good with tmgs for both gu and hr?
Hr dumps out hits of damage really fast,i was thinking of putting the jellen SAF on my next Sword and using the tmg to keep up jellen.

Kondibon
Nov 9, 2017, 11:14 AM
If its high enough would it be good with tmgs for both gu and hr?
Hr dumps out hits of damage really fast,i was thinking of putting the jellen SAF on my next Sword and using the tmg to keep up jellen.The jellen only lasts 10 seconds at level 3, so that doesn't really seem worth it.

pika2525
Nov 9, 2017, 01:01 PM
Based on the testing I did yesterday, the Basilis series is seemingly a guaranteed chance to apply Jellen on just about every form of damage you can do (Worked with normals, PAs, most techs, and even weapon action damage[td spin]. Only thing that I couldn't proc Jellen with is Zanverse), so it's actually quite good.

the_importer_
Nov 9, 2017, 01:02 PM
According to the s-wiki the chance of applying Jellen is really high.

Indeed it is, I don't recall seeing this yesterday on swiki, perhaps it was added later on? Guess I'll give it a shot then.

echofaith
Nov 9, 2017, 01:58 PM
Havent seen a consensus yet in the JP wiki, but would it be better to rush to Dio Hunar, or remain killing trash mobs without leaving to farm Nemesis?

Zephyrion
Nov 9, 2017, 03:22 PM
Havent seen a consensus yet in the JP wiki, but would it be better to rush to Dio Hunar, or remain killing trash mobs without leaving to farm Nemesis?

I think field is better from my experience, since all my Nemesis weap dropped from trash mobs. It's area drop so the more stuff you kill, the higher the chances

oratank
Nov 9, 2017, 06:09 PM
so nemesisNT is the best 13 right now?

Altiea
Nov 9, 2017, 06:33 PM
so nemesisNT is the best 13 right now?

Assuming you affix it like you would a Qliphad, yes.

the_importer_
Nov 9, 2017, 11:53 PM
Assuming you affix it like you would a Qliphad, yes.

Ya, I just noticed the Nemesis Sage, I thought this was the old one at first, but no, this one is actually good. That being said, who'd be insane enough not only to get 1000 Galeru Crystal to get a regular Nemesis Sage at 60 Element, but also to play long enough for the gods of RNG to give them 3 other Nemesis NT weapons in order to trade that crook Zieg for the NT version?

Altiea
Nov 10, 2017, 12:06 AM
Ya, I just noticed the Nemesis Sage, I thought this was the old one at first, but no, this one is actually good. That being said, who'd be insane enough not only to get 1000 Galeru Crystal to get a regular Nemesis Sage at 60 Element, but also to play long enough for the gods of RNG to give them 3 other Nemesis NT weapons in order to trade that crook Zieg for the NT version?

Or you could just head down to UQ and grind. Sure, not guaranteed, but the event right now is giving quite a few people extra Nemesis-NT. Heck, I got two already.

oratank
Nov 10, 2017, 12:45 AM
what?? it need other 3 nemesisNT for upgrade the old type nemesis?

Anduril
Nov 10, 2017, 12:59 AM

Yes, yes you do.

the_importer_
Nov 10, 2017, 01:08 AM
Or you could just head down to UQ and grind. Sure, not guaranteed, but the event right now is giving quite a few people extra Nemesis-NT. Heck, I got two already.

You're talking to a guy who had to wait until 11★ passes to become available to get a full Saiki Set because even after using all the boosts in the world and killing Gigur Gunne-Gam over 50 times, I never got all 3 units. So no, I'm not gonna go for random drops. Collecting rocks to get my Austere was a pain in the ass, but at least at was 100% guarantied that I'd get one.

And by the time you're done with that, better and easier to obtained weapons will be released :p

Altiea
Nov 10, 2017, 01:52 AM
You're talking to a guy who had to wait until 11★ passes to become available to get a full Saiki Set because even after using all the boosts in the world and killing Gigur Gunne-Gam over 50 times, I never got all 3 units. So no, I'm not gonna go for random drops. Collecting rocks to get my Austere was a pain in the ass, but at least at was 100% guarantied that I'd get one.

And by the time you're done with that, better and easier to obtained weapons will be released :p

I thought the strat for grinding Saiki back in EP3 was to buy Ganna Ginnegum Triggers...

Also, you won't really know until you try. I killed Nightmare Vegas like, at least 10 times and never saw one Form Scythe despite stacking boosts, but I attended UQ Nab during the event period and got two Nemesis-NT drops within two days. So it doesn't hurt to take a crack at it.

ews1114
Nov 10, 2017, 02:48 AM
Anyone converted OT to NT and see if the element maxes itself or you're gonna have to torture yourself with rng for NT drops or 1000galeru stones instead

Altiea
Nov 10, 2017, 03:11 AM
Anyone converted OT to NT and see if the element maxes itself or you're gonna have to torture yourself with rng for NT drops or 1000galeru stones instead

If it's anything like Earth Series Upgrade, element stays.

sheen20
Nov 10, 2017, 05:30 AM
Does BR's skill "Attack Advance" work with charged normal attacks from bullet bow? Or only uncharged normal left click attacks? Thanks!

Altiea
Nov 10, 2017, 05:51 AM
Does BR's skill "Attack Advance" work with charged normal attacks from bullet bow? Or only uncharged normal left click attacks? Thanks!

Both.

mr.chills
Nov 10, 2017, 06:49 AM
is there a specific purpose to finish the boss in nab ult area 2 other than just to end the quest?
i remember people saying they got more 13 drops from boost rally AQ final bosses than field mobs/bosses so wondering if anyone noticed a better drop rate from final area boss?

Saffran
Nov 10, 2017, 06:59 AM
I'm guessing boss specific drops as well.

the_importer_
Nov 10, 2017, 08:51 AM
I thought the strat for grinding Saiki back in EP3 was to buy Ganna Ginnegum Triggers...

Yup, and I provided at least 15 triggers for those 50~ runs, that's a lot of BlackJack against that cheating oversized rat. Only ever got legs and arms, never got a rear.

Also, you won't really know until you try. I killed Nightmare Vegas like, at least 10 times and never saw one Form Scythe despite stacking boosts, but I attended UQ Nab during the event period and got two Nemesis-NT drops within two days. So it doesn't hurt to take a crack at it.

Out of 5000 hours on PSO2, I never once got anything I actually needed in terms of drops, always had to work for it, just like in real life, I have luck when it comes to reward for hard work, but no luck of the draw. Hell, I rarely golden or silver Tokyo keys in order to get some more EXP for my classes, I mostly get crafting or pet junk for my recommended dailies.

Altiea
Nov 10, 2017, 02:01 PM
Yup, and I provided at least 15 triggers for those 50~ runs, that's a lot of BlackJack against that cheating oversized rat. Only ever got legs and arms, never got a rear.

Out of 5000 hours on PSO2, I never once got anything I actually needed in terms of drops, always had to work for it, just like in real life, I have luck when it comes to reward for hard work, but no luck of the draw. Hell, I rarely golden or silver Tokyo keys in order to get some more EXP for my classes, I mostly get crafting or pet junk for my recommended dailies.

I mean, if you have that much confidence in your luck, then it can't be helped. But keep in mind that with the introduction of 14*, SEGA has placed a hard limit to the strength of 13* weaponry, and Nemesis-NT approaches dangerously close to that limit. There's a reason why the power curve has been flatlining at endgame. At best, the Erythron Dragon CFs will match Nemesis-NT, but at worst, you'll probably have to wait a few months before anything comes out through CF that can beat Nemesis-NT.

Loveless62
Nov 10, 2017, 02:52 PM
I mean, if you have that much confidence in your luck, then it can't be helped. But keep in mind that with the introduction of 14*, SEGA has placed a hard limit to the strength of 13* weaponry, and Nemesis-NT approaches dangerously close to that limit. There's a reason why the power curve has been flatlining at endgame. At best, the Erythron Dragon CFs will match Nemesis-NT, but at worst, you'll probably have to wait a few months before anything comes out through CF that can beat Nemesis-NT.
They just buffed all of the 14* weapons except Elder Pain Omega. Apparently the limit on the strength of 13*s isn't that hard, lol.

Before the buff, Qliphad was already dangerously close to 14* power. The buff on 14* power was probably to give Nemesis-NT some room. Sega however just established a precedent for how they will allow for 13* power creep. :-P

Aexorcet
Nov 10, 2017, 03:00 PM
They just buffed all of the 14* weapons except Elder Pain Omega. Apparently the limit on the strength of 13*s isn't that hard, lol.

Before the buff, Qliphad was already dangerously close to 14* power. The buff on 14* power was probably to give Nemesis-NT some room. Sega however just established a precedent for how they will allow for 13* power creep. :-P

I'm more surprised that they let something skip right over Qliphad in terms of damage almost immediately after those sheets ended. I'm just going to assume that nothing is safe in the long term. It's worked for me so far, I haven't affixed anything since last year so I have a giant pile of money to spend whenever my current stuff becomes completely obsolete.

Flatflyer
Nov 10, 2017, 03:07 PM
Has there been any confirmation at all on having to break omega hunars sword for the chance of an omega elder pain to drop? I've seen sources like Swiki say he does but I've heard some people say it isnt required but I'm not entirely sure.

Altiea
Nov 10, 2017, 05:25 PM

That's true, but they also can't keep buffing 14*s forever. The meta will either stagnate or change to 14* in the future.

the_importer_
Nov 10, 2017, 05:56 PM

Gonna take you word for that one since I've been out of the loop for 18 months, recently came back.

ralf542
Nov 10, 2017, 06:03 PM
I heard that this Polytan Land thing drops really good stuff, really worth running it. Can you finally get some awesome stuff there that beats Gix max power and better units then Zeinesis/Qliphad/Izane with high drop rate?

Cadfael
Nov 10, 2017, 11:47 PM
Can you only get Dengeki pickaxes and fishing rods through an item code, or is there some other way to get them?

Dragwind
Nov 11, 2017, 12:32 AM
I heard that this Polytan Land thing drops really good stuff, really worth running it. Can you finally get some awesome stuff there that beats Gix max power and better units then Zeinesis/Qliphad/Izane with high drop rate?

I don't think there are any new units that drop from Polytan Land, but I do know Izane units drop and I believe Zeinesis units drop as well.

IMACOP
Nov 11, 2017, 12:50 AM
Does triboost, 250% Rare Drop increase Dengeki badges?

otakun
Nov 11, 2017, 02:39 AM
Does triboost, 250% Rare Drop increase Dengeki badges?

250 RDR sure does. You go from like 90 some odd badges to over 100 per EQ.

IMACOP
Nov 11, 2017, 02:53 AM
250 RDR sure does. You go from like 90 some odd badges to over 100 per EQ.

Thanks... but 10 more is pretty miserable.

Kondibon
Nov 11, 2017, 03:05 AM
250 RDR sure does. You go from like 90 some odd badges to over 100 per EQ.That seems well outside the normal variance for a 2.5x drop multiplier. I'm pretty sure the only factor for how many you get as drops is boss kills.

NightlightPro
Nov 11, 2017, 04:58 AM
do we have harriet voice ticket or it's not out yet?

Cadfael
Nov 11, 2017, 11:15 AM
I don't think there are any new units that drop from Polytan Land, but I do know Izane units drop and I believe Zeinesis units drop as well.

If I'm not mistaken, Zeneisis units are in Deus Hunar's drop table, so they should be able to drop in Polytanland since he is one of the bosses that can show up.

Can you only get Dengeki pickaxes and fishing rods through an item code, or is there some other way to get them?

ZephyrValgale
Nov 11, 2017, 11:11 PM

It does offer some good stuff. I mean, I got two Izane units from one of my runs, and apparently Deus Hunas can spawn and drop Zeinesis?

But no, you're not gonna find anything better than Gix/Nemesis-NT on the weapon front, or Zein/Qliph/Iza on the unit front. Though with its SAF, Basilis does come pretty close...

the_importer_
Nov 12, 2017, 12:00 AM
Been looking at old EQ schedules, have they discontinued the Magatsu EQ?

Altiea
Nov 12, 2017, 12:05 AM
Been looking at old EQ schedules, have they discontinued the Magatsu EQ?

They took it off the schedule and put it in random rotation. They did this to a bunch of other EQs to free up schedule space, like PD.

the_importer_
Nov 12, 2017, 12:29 AM
They took it off the schedule and put it in random rotation. They did this to a bunch of other EQs to free up schedule space, like PD.

Hope the other scheduled ones are better than the one I just tried for the first time, that battle was too easy and the flying ship section at the beginning was just dreadful, I play RPGs because I don't play racing and flying ship games :(

Altiea
Nov 12, 2017, 12:56 AM
Hope the other scheduled ones are better than the one I just tried for the first time, that battle was too easy and the flying ship section at the beginning was just dreadful, I play RPGs because I don't play racing and flying ship games :(

I mean, you're not the first one who's complained about the Rideroid. Thankfully, it's the only EQ with the mechanic, the other scheduled EQs just have some form of "kill stuff" before the boss.

kurokyosuke
Nov 12, 2017, 04:04 AM
Does anyone know how the EXP gain penalty works in BQs? Seeing as Lv. 40s can run Grade 3, I'm wondering if leveling there would still be viable at lower levels.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 12, 2017, 04:47 AM
How much damage does Nemesis NT weapon potentials mitigate?

mr.chills
Nov 12, 2017, 06:37 AM
swiki for wl:
Barrier reduces damage by 60%.
Once damaged, it is released.
When the barrier-free state lasts 30 seconds, the barrier is redeployed.

for takt:
Barrier reduces damage by 60%.
Once damaged, it is released.
Only the player reduces the damage damaged.
In the case of propagation damage by Alter ego, the damage is not reduced but the barrier is released .
When barrierless state lasts 20 seconds, the barrier is redeployed.

so all weps seem to redeploy in 30 seconds while takt takes 20, but doesnt work with alter ego... sega derps yet again

Anduril
Nov 12, 2017, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know how the EXP gain penalty works in BQs? Seeing as Lv. 40s can run Grade 3, I'm wondering if leveling there would still be viable at lower levels.

As far as I can tell, the normal EXP penalties are still in place for BQ even if your stats are boosted to a usable level. As long as you are 16 levels or more under the enemies level, you will get (68-2x)%EXP, where x is the how far you are away from being 16 levels from the enemy level; basically, for Grade 3, you need to be level 60 to get full EXP.

the_importer_
Nov 12, 2017, 02:01 PM
Some questions regarding Collection Files.

1- From what I can understand, I need get the same weapons 6 times in order to grind it to 35, is this correct

2- Attributes will combined in the process of using the same weapon, removing the need to grind attribute afterward, right?

3- If I use boost items, will I complet the Collection File sheets faster?

4- If yes to the first question, how plausible do you think it is to complete the same sheet 36 times (already did it twice) in order to get a full elemental set of the same weapon before December 5th if one of the enemies to kill is the electric ghost bear from the special EQ?

Altiea
Nov 12, 2017, 02:04 PM
Some questions regarding Collection Files.

1- From what I can understand, I need get the same weapons 6 times in order to grind it to 35, is this correct

2- Attributes will combined in the process of using the same weapon, removing the need to grind attribute afterward, right?

3- If I use boost items, will I complet the Collection File sheets faster?

4- If yes to the first question, how plausible do you think it is to complete the same sheet 36 times (already did it twice) in order to get a full elemental set of the same weapon before December 5th if one of the enemies to kill is the electric ghost bear from the special EQ?

Assuming you only use CF drops for grinding a CF weapon, the first two hold true. If you get the item you want as a random drop, however, it may already have a higher Overgrind Limit and Attribute, which would reduce the number of weapons you would need to infuse.

3. CF fill rate is affected by RDR. The higher your RDR when you kill a target, the bigger the percentage gain on the CF.

4. 36 times wihtin a month is extremely hard to do; you'd have to show up to every single Polytan, do all three runs, and reset CF as soon as you complete it, which drains you of 60 SG every time, and even then I'm not sure if you could do it. PSO2es could save you a few runs if you use the Collect Search feature, and you could maybe do it by using AC to accelerate your CFs.

the_importer_
Nov 12, 2017, 02:30 PM
Assuming you only use CF drops for grinding a CF weapon, the first two hold true. If you get the item you want as a random drop, however, it may already have a higher Overgrind Limit and Attribute, which would reduce the number of weapons you would need to infuse.

3. CF fill rate is affected by RDR. The higher your RDR when you kill a target, the bigger the percentage gain on the CF.

4. 36 times wihtin a month is extremely hard to do; you'd have to show up to every single Polytan, do all three runs, and reset CF as soon as you complete it, which drains you of 60 SG every time, and even then I'm not sure if you could do it. PSO2es could save you a few runs if you use the Collect Search feature, and you could maybe do it by using AC to accelerate your CFs.

Oh, do you have a guide for that last one regarding PSO2es, I don;t mind spending AC is this could help me achieve this goal.

EDIT: No wait, never mind, found it on bumped. Thanks

Moffen
Nov 12, 2017, 09:35 PM
Oh, do you have a guide for that last one regarding PSO2es, I don;t mind spending AC is this could help me achieve this goal.

EDIT: No wait, never mind, found it on bumped. Thanks

Dont combine all your weps til the quest is gone.
if some drop from the crystal at +31/32/33/34 when you've already slapped most the weps together you could be wasting a lot.

Moffen
Nov 12, 2017, 09:37 PM
on another note,does nemesis upgrade act in the same way that Seiga weapon upgrades do in that OTs go straight to 35 cap unlock on exchange?

Courina
Nov 12, 2017, 09:38 PM
anyone know what the politanland bgm is ?

the_importer_
Nov 12, 2017, 11:14 PM
Dont combine all your weps til the quest is gone.
if some drop from the crystal at +31/32/33/34 when you've already slapped most the weps together you could be wasting a lot.

Way headed of you, I'm going for either 6 or just 1. At the same time, once I get a fully loaded one, I'll also compare it with my Austere Rod to see how better it really is.

Off topic, this concept is shit:

https://s18.postimg.org/i3y840s2t/pso20171112_230150_000.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/i3y840s2t/)

This basically means that I need to do 1 run, hurry back to the lobby, get a new sheet and go back to the quest, probably loosing 1 of the 3 runs in the process. Why can't we just get it once we hit 100%?

Zangor17
Nov 13, 2017, 04:58 AM
Is the *Sengeki Blitzkrieg (the Sword,TMG, and Talis camo) a drop from Polytanland? I saw it was a collab item but its not in the shop and doesnt seem to be a quest reward for the event.

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 13, 2017, 06:45 AM
Is the *Sengeki Blitzkrieg (the Sword,TMG, and Talis camo) a drop from Polytanland? I saw it was a collab item but its not in the shop and doesnt seem to be a quest reward for the event.

Its from the Polytan eq.

the_importer_
Nov 13, 2017, 09:21 PM
In my hunt to collect as many Basilis Enad as possible, I play in Tokyo (for Phantom) and Kuron (for Kuronites and Dakrers) to complete everything on the CF minus the Thunder Bears which I do in the Polytan EQ. Question, I can play in XH by myself with 3 NPC in both Kuron and Tokyo, but is the extra time it take to kill the enemies worth it? What will get more to fill up those CF in the long run?

Altiea
Nov 13, 2017, 09:35 PM
In my hunt to collect as many Basilis Enad as possible, I play in Tokyo (for Phantom) and Kuron (for Kuronites and Dakrers) to complete everything on the CF minus the Thunder Bears which I do in the Polytan EQ. Question, I can play in XH by myself with 3 NPC in both Kuron and Tokyo, but is the extra time it take to kill the enemies worth it? What will get more to fill up those CF in the long run?

Enemy Level has no effect on CF fill rate; as long as the enemy is above the target level, it will give the same amount of percentage to CFs regardless of what level it is when it dies. Therefore, it's theoretically more efficient to just play on SH to speed up farming.

the_importer_
Nov 13, 2017, 09:52 PM
Enemy Level has no effect on CF fill rate; as long as the enemy is above the target level, it will give the same amount of percentage to CFs regardless of what level it is when it dies. Therefore, it's theoretically more efficient to just play on SH to speed up farming.

My slowly depleting Excube pile and I thank you.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 13, 2017, 10:20 PM
on another note,does nemesis upgrade act in the same way that Seiga weapon upgrades do in that OTs go straight to 35 cap unlock on exchange?
yes it does aside from the element, you will need to either 60% it beforehand or slowly feed it after but it will be +35 once you trade it in

Crayzus
Nov 13, 2017, 10:42 PM
anyone know what the politanland bgm is ?
Here is the full song.
https://youtu.be/SFfRETXFuWg

I think it's called Polytan Land. Swiki calls it.

クエスト中に流れてるポリタンランドのBGMは初出のもの。

You can find more quest info here.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?電撃!ポリタンランド!

nyaaaaa
Nov 14, 2017, 02:20 PM
Do timed/time-limited things continue to countdown during maintenance periods, or do they get put on hold? i.e. My Room/My Shop tickets, etc.

Just curious if you used say, a My Shop ticket, whether maintenance would then waste 12-18 hours of it or not.

pika2525
Nov 14, 2017, 02:24 PM
Do timed/time-limited things continue to countdown during maintenance periods, or do they get put on hold? i.e. My Room/My Shop tickets, etc.

Just curious if you used say, a My Shop ticket, whether maintenance would then waste 12-18 hours of it or not.

No, they don't.

Anduril
Nov 14, 2017, 02:33 PM

I know AC based ones like Premium and the 30-day MyShop do pause during maintenance, but I'm not sure about the free ones.

the_importer_
Nov 14, 2017, 09:18 PM
Is Astral Soul actually a thing. I was figuring out how to affix my new weapon and noticed many special abilities that are new for my return, one of them is called Astral Soul, but I can't find any for sell in player shops, so what's the deal with that?

Altiea
Nov 14, 2017, 09:28 PM
Is Astral Soul actually a thing. I was figuring out how to affix my new weapon and noticed many special abilities that are new for my return, one of them is called Astral Soul, but I can't find any for sell in player shops, so what's the deal with that?

Astral Soul is a thing. +35 ATK, +35 HP, +5 PP. It's notoriously difficult to affix without Special Ability Factor (Ray/Union Series weapons); the process involves:

1. Combine Elder Soul + Loser Soul + Persona Soul + Apprentice Soul + Double Soul = Soul Catalyst (10% base chance to Affix)
2. Combine 4x Soul Catalyst + 1x Darkness Soul = Astral Soul (60% base chance to affix)

You're probably not seeing them in shops because they're far too valuable to sell, even more valuable than Sentence and Phrase affixes.

the_importer_
Nov 14, 2017, 10:14 PM
Astral Soul is a thing. +35 ATK, +35 HP, +5 PP. It's notoriously difficult to affix without Special Ability Factor (Ray/Union Series weapons); the process involves:

1. Combine Elder Soul + Loser Soul + Persona Soul + Apprentice Soul + Double Soul = Soul Catalyst (10% base chance to Affix)
2. Combine 4x Soul Catalyst + 1x Darkness Soul = Astral Soul (60% base chance to affix)

You're probably not seeing them in shops because they're far too valuable to sell, even more valuable than Sentence and Phrase affixes.

JESUS CHRIST!!! And I thought the old Vinculum was a pain to deal with, this is plain crazy, even for a weapon affix. No thanks, I'll stick with Diabo Soul, it's close enough and dirt cheap for a 6 slot weapon.

Speaking of Vinculum, we seem to have a new one called Mother Factor which would give me the same T-ATK as Vinculum, but with an extra 20 HP and 1 PP. Another similarity is the fact that 3 fodder gives 50% before any sort of boost. Anyway to make it 100% success with a 40% boost and no boost week?

ArcaneTechs
Nov 14, 2017, 10:48 PM
JESUS CHRIST!!! And I thought the old Vinculum was a pain to deal with, this is plain crazy, even for a weapon affix. No thanks, I'll stick with Diabo Soul, it's close enough and dirt cheap for a 6 slot weapon.

Speaking of Vinculum, we seem to have a new one called Mother Factor which would give me the same T-ATK as Vinculum, but with an extra 20 HP and 1 PP. Another similarity is the fact that 3 fodder gives 50% before any sort of boost. Anyway to make it 100% success with a 40% boost and no boost week?
do Ether Factor (involves Deus, Mother, Yamato Factors), its the budget Astral build. only rich people do Astral+Ether factor on units bbb

the_importer_
Nov 14, 2017, 11:11 PM
do Ether Factor (involves Deus, Mother, Yamato Factors), its the budget Astral build. only rich people do Astral+Ether factor on units bbb

Regardless, WTF happened while I was gone that all of a sudden, new abilities that are barely as good as the old one requires you to jump into a bunch of flaming hoops in order to affix them? Unless things that changed in the past 18 months, 25 ATK is only equivalent to about 1% worth of damage, so going from a 175 build to a 200 one with the same amount of slots is not that big of a deal unless you're into dick measuring contests (¬_¬)

Masu
Nov 14, 2017, 11:26 PM
Trying to get out the most atk from affixing is a challenge like any other. Just depend if you're up to itor not :v Since we got 40% affix boost, it opened a lot of possibilities. Add to this seasonal 5 or 10% affix boost week and then errrr why not trying? Also SAF made a lot of things easier and cheaper to do.

Full Vegas Soul do boost Mother Factor transfer up to 70%. You can get it from shop, it's not too expensive. Otherwise you usually get this soul from Vegas Illusia.

the_importer_
Nov 15, 2017, 12:37 AM
Trying to get out the most atk from affixing is a challenge like any other. Just depend if you're up to itor not :v Since we got 40% affix boost, it opened a lot of possibilities. Add to this seasonal 5 or 10% affix boost week and then errrr why not trying? Also SAF made a lot of things easier and cheaper to do.

I can understand loving personal, non-game changing, goals in games, but that one seems like a lot of trouble. Not saying "don't take advantage of boost week to get better affixes if you have a 4 slot or something", but some of these new abilities seem to ask for a lot while giving little in return compared to the old ones that don't require more than a 20% boost items for a 100% success.

Full Vegas Soul do boost Mother Factor transfer up to 70%. You can get it from shop, it's not too expensive. Otherwise you usually get this soul from Vegas Illusia.

Ya, I listed that Soul as shitty on my list. Hard to believe something this weak comes from a somewhat recent boss. Guess they must have been running out of ideas.

Flaoc
Nov 15, 2017, 12:41 AM
well thats because full vegas soul turns into act,till,magi souls if paired with a free field boss soul (ex fang banther quartz dragon zeshrayda etc minibosses dont count) act till magi give same stats as ult souls minus dex but since base is 70% on them they are meant to make same slotting easier (especially at high slot affixing)

the souls that do that are
toh oh soul
full vegas soul
escarde soul

stats on act till magi

+35 stat +3 pp

the_importer_
Nov 15, 2017, 01:00 AM
well thats because full vegas soul turns into act,till,magi souls if paired with a free field boss soul (ex fang banther quartz dragon zeshrayda etc minibosses dont count) act till magi give same stats as ult souls minus dex but since base is 70% on them they are meant to make same slotting easier (especially at high slot affixing)

the souls that do that are
toh oh soul
full vegas soul
escarde soul

stats on act till magi

+35 stat +3 pp

WTF, you can mix souls now? I have been gone a while PSO2 time I guess. So I can have a fodder with Full Vega Soul and use it to boost Mother Factor and have one of them new "Fusion Soul" at the same time?

Reilet
Nov 15, 2017, 01:12 AM
Fabula Soul is also a combination soul like them. And there is one more combined soul called Ares The Soul that all four can make. This one is +25 all attack, 30 hp, 3 pp

the_importer_
Nov 15, 2017, 01:25 AM
Fabula Soul is also a combination soul like them. And there is one more combined soul called Ares The Soul that all four can make. This one is +25 all attack, 30 hp, 3 pp

Wow, now all we need now is something to make ATK IV affix with only 1 fodder and we're in business.

Altiea
Nov 15, 2017, 01:29 AM
Wow, now all we need now is something to make ATK IV affix with only 1 fodder and we're in business.

Earth NT weapons give ATK VI (ATK+45) as their Special Ability Factor.

There's also Attack Receptor as an SG Scratch Item that raises the affix chance of any ATK affix that isn't ATK VI to 100%.

TheIrregular
Nov 15, 2017, 02:20 AM
btw, nox weapons also have IV attacks as factor.

NightlightPro
Nov 15, 2017, 05:39 AM
is mag excite ring worth it? does it boosts healing action, etc. ???

Kondibon
Nov 15, 2017, 05:59 AM
is mag excite ring worth it? does it boosts healing action, etc. ???It only boosts their normal attack action as far as I know.

Loveless62
Nov 15, 2017, 10:28 AM

Earth NT weapons give ATK VI (ATK+45) as their Special Ability Factor.
Furthermore, it is stunningly easy to get one of these ATK VI SAF weapons. All you need is 200 Kagaseo stones from Tokyo and 20 Ether Fuses from Yamato V2 EQ.

First you purchase one of the OT Tokyo weapons from the Pyroxene shop with the stones. And then you have Zieg upgrade the weapon with the fuses. And then the 15% element weapon becomes an NT weapon with maximum grind 35 (the weapons still has 15% element, but that doesn't really matter for SAF purposes) and the desired ATK VI SAF.

Masu
Nov 15, 2017, 11:46 AM
Furthermore, it is stunningly easy to get one of these ATK VI SAF weapons. All you need is 200 Kagaseo stones from Tokyo and 20 Ether Fuses from Yamato V2 EQ.

There is Earth Serie Collection File which is still availble too :oops: Gotta go fast collecting them tho, CF is about to vanish at end of this month.

First you purchase one of the OT Tokyo weapons from the Pyroxene shop with the stones. And then you have Zieg upgrade the weapon with the fuses. And then the 15% element weapon becomes an NT weapon with maximum grind 35 (the weapons still has 15% element, but that doesn't really matter for SAF purposes) and the desired ATK VI SAF.

Don't make it sound like it is THAT easy/marvelous :v .
Still you need to grind to +35
Still you most likely will need to upslot unless you got a drop with better than meh 4slots
Both have a cost and the later is submitted to rng still once you try to 6slots and up :-D
But yeah this SAF is great <3

Loveless62
Nov 15, 2017, 02:51 PM
There is Earth Serie Collection File which is still availble too :oops: Gotta go fast collecting them tho, CF is about to vanish at end of this month.
The CFs are definitely the better option for obtaining these weapons. I've completely forgot about them at this point, lol.

Save your Kagaseo stones for after the CFs are gone.:-P

ashley50
Nov 15, 2017, 07:50 PM
For Avenger's 2nd CO relating to eliminating X amount of natives.

Which type of natives are to be eliminated exactly for it to count?

Anduril
Nov 15, 2017, 08:05 PM

Forest or Tundra Natives.

diamondx
Nov 16, 2017, 04:49 AM
Does anyone know if the pso2ES with work on the new Samsung Note 8? i was thinking of getting one, but i need to know if it is compatble with Samsung Note 8. thanks in advance. also does the patch pso2es english app work on Samsung note 8 too?

ZerotakerZX
Nov 16, 2017, 08:57 AM
Does anyone know if the pso2ES with work on the new Samsung Note 8? i was thinking of getting one, but i need to know if it is compatble with Samsung Note 8. thanks in advance. also does the patch pso2es english app work on Samsung note 8 too?

See no reason why not, but can't actually check. I've ran in on far inferior devices.

Dragwind
Nov 16, 2017, 10:01 AM

I wouldn't have any doubts. I've ran pso2es on flagship devices and even the lowest of the low budget devices (like a Onetouch Evolve 2 which has less than a gig of ram even). I'm currently running it on a Nougat 7.0 device and considering the Note 8 currently runs on Nougat, I don't see why there should be any issue.

pika2525
Nov 16, 2017, 10:58 AM

For future reference, "Natives" always refers specifically to Naberius Natives. The other planets' native life is referred to differently (Dragonkin for Amduscia, Mechs for Lillipa, Oceanids for Wopal, and Kuronites for Harkotan).

Loveless62
Nov 16, 2017, 11:15 AM

For future reference, "Natives" always refers specifically to Naberius Natives. The other planets' native life is referred to differently (Dragonkin for Amduscia, Mechs for Lillipa, Oceanids for Wopal, and Kuronites for Harkotan).
Also, native enemies encountered in the Corruption Survey: Naberius ultimate quest do NOT count. Their enemy type is "NA-Aberration", not "Naberius Native".

AXS-SILVER
Nov 16, 2017, 02:10 PM
Anyone knows what to do for that 200SG in Dark Blast titles?
[SPOILER-BOX]41405[/SPOILER-BOX]

Cadfael
Nov 16, 2017, 02:20 PM

Also: Phantoms for Earth enemies and Demons for BQ enemies.

pika2525
Nov 16, 2017, 02:33 PM
Also, native enemies encountered in the Corruption Survey: Naberius ultimate quest do NOT count. Their enemy type is "NA-Aberration", not "Naberius Native".

Yeah, I probably should've specified that... (´・ω・` );

Also: Phantoms for Earth enemies and Demons for BQ enemies.

I kinda figured that was easy enough to figure out ( ´・ω・`)

Cadfael
Nov 16, 2017, 10:38 PM
I kinda figured that was easy enough to figure out ( ´・ω・`)

I was just trying to be thorough.... which means I should point out that there are also ESC-A Darkers (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Phantoms#ESC-A_Darkers), which IIRC do not count as regular darkers.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 17, 2017, 05:22 AM
There was some sort of way to toggle the VO during dark blast? How? I don't remember.

Kondibon
Nov 17, 2017, 05:25 AM
There was some sort of way to toggle the VO during dark blast? How? I don't remember.It should be at the bottom of the general options.

Maximillian.
Nov 17, 2017, 10:38 AM

You guys are the real MVPs, thank you. Must be a new feature because I swear it never used to be like that.

Aexorcet
Nov 17, 2017, 10:40 AM
Everything is translated to English except items. I've uninstalled the English patch, reinstalled it, checked for old/missing files both ways multiple times, checked for missing/deleted files multiple times, etc.

Any quick suggestions?

I think item translation is its own option. I don't remember exactly where it is. Check through the menus until you see a checkbox for it.

Anduril
Nov 17, 2017, 01:06 PM
Everything is translated to English except items. I've uninstalled the English patch, reinstalled it, checked for old/missing files both ways multiple times, checked for missing/deleted files multiple times, etc.

Any quick suggestions?

Item translation is in plugins for the Tweaker.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 17, 2017, 10:42 PM
It should be at the bottom of the general options.

Not seeing it.

Anduril
Nov 18, 2017, 02:32 AM
Not seeing it.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/AiyTLIJ.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 18, 2017, 01:14 PM
Anyone know if elder reverie have problems coexisting with other abilities on the same item other than omega reverie?

Flatflyer
Nov 18, 2017, 01:27 PM
what route do people usually take as the "best" route for the polytan EQ?

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 01:24 PM
Regarding the L/ Wand E Change ring, could I use it on my Force in conjonction with a Force-compatible wand in order to change the attribute of than said wand and take advantage of the Elemental Conversion at it's fullest?

Anduril
Nov 19, 2017, 01:33 PM
Regarding the L/ Wand E Change ring, could I use it on my Force in conjonction with a Force-compatible wand in order to change the attribute of than said wand and take advantage of the Elemental Conversion at it's fullest?

The swiki notes that Elemental Conversion does not work with Jet Boots Gear, and will only calculate based on the real element of the boots; as L/ Wand E Change is essentially just Jet Boots Gear for Wands, I imagine the same restriction applies.

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 03:48 PM
The swiki notes that Elemental Conversion does not work with Jet Boots Gear, and will only calculate based on the real element of the boots; as L/ Wand E Change is essentially just Jet Boots Gear for Wands, I imagine the same restriction applies.

It's true it say this for Jet Boot Gear, but it does not say this for L/ Wand E Change. Let's not forget, Right rings are the ones emulating existing skills, Left rings create new ones. L/ Wand E Change may be similar to Jet Boot Gear, but it may have differences.

Anyway, it's pointless to continue since neither of us have tried a fully grinded one. I tried at Lv1 with a cheap wand that's Force compatible, but it's probably too weak to tell if there's a difference. I'll grind it to Lv20 for my Te/Hu built and try it with my Force once it reaches Lv20.

Altiea
Nov 19, 2017, 03:49 PM
It's true it say this for Jet Boot Gear, but it does not say this for L/ Wand E Change. Let's not forget, Right rings are the ones emulating existing skills, Left rings create new ones. L/ Wand E Change may be similar to Jet Boot Gear, but it may have differences.

Anyway, it's pointless to continue since neither of us have tried a fully grinded one. I tried at Lv1 with a cheap wand that's Force compatible, but it's probably too weak to tell if there's a difference. I'll grind it to Lv20 for my Te/Hu built and try it with my Force once it reaches Lv20.

I mean, Fornis Pot has the exact same interaction with Jet Boots Gear as it does with L/Wand E Change.

Anduril
Nov 19, 2017, 04:17 PM

Well, the thing is, the Fornis potential also doesn't work with either Wand E Change or Jet Boots Gear, so I am inclined to believe that this would also be the case for Elemental Conversion. I have a lv20 Wand E Change, so I can go ahead and check, and will update with my results.

EDIT: Tested it; both with and without the Ring, the damage was the same.

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 04:55 PM
EDIT: Tested it; both with and without the Ring, the damage was the same.

A fully grinded one?

Altiea
Nov 19, 2017, 05:06 PM
A fully grinded one?

I'm 99% certain that the grind level of the Ring has no effect on the actual effect of Wand E Change; it's just there for the extra stats.

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 05:09 PM
I'm 99% certain that the grind level of the Ring has no effect on the actual effect of Wand E Change; it's just there for the extra stats.

The conversion rate is bellow 100% until you get the ring to Lv20.

Kondibon
Nov 19, 2017, 05:12 PM
I'm 99% certain that the grind level of the Ring has no effect on the actual effect of Wand E Change; it's just there for the extra stats.There's a damage effect on the ring, but I'm pretty sure it's just for the wand explosion damage, so it wouldn't do anything for this test.

Altiea
Nov 19, 2017, 05:20 PM
There's a damage effect on the ring, but I'm pretty sure it's just for the wand explosion damage, so it wouldn't do anything for this test.

Well, shoot me for not doing the research. Guess I better go grind that Ring.

Anduril
Nov 19, 2017, 06:07 PM
A fully grinded one?

Yes, a lv20 one.

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 06:52 PM
Yes, a lv20 one.

Damn, guess I'll keep it for my Te/Hu built then. Oh SEGA, why won't you release Rod Gear which would correct this situation?

TheIrregular
Nov 19, 2017, 09:20 PM
How to upslot a non zeinesis weapon to 6 slots with 100% chance?

ArcaneTechs
Nov 19, 2017, 09:33 PM
How to upslot a non zeinesis weapon to 6 slots with 100% chance?
no way, not even on boost week

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 19, 2017, 10:35 PM
no way, not even on boost week

I think you mean boost day because boost week usually refers to event rewards with dudu nerf that applies to all abilities and lasts for a week.

Weapons with no guidance of life pot (+10% affix at lvl3) can reach 100% affix on boost week since the penalty for upslotting from 5s > 6s is 45% with at least 2 fodders.

Also reup for me.

Anyone know if elder reverie have problems coexisting with other abilities on the same item other than omega reverie?

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 10:37 PM
I think you mean boost day because boost week usually refers to event rewards with dudu nerf that applies to all abilities and lasts for a week.

Weapons with no guidance of life pot (+10% affix at lvl3) can reach 100% affix on boost week since the penalty for upslotting from 5s > 6s is 45% with at least 2 fodders.

Also reup for me.

40% Boost item + 10% Boost day + 10% Boost after ESC-A Falz Mother battle ?

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 19, 2017, 10:45 PM
40% Boost item + 10% Boost week + 10% Boost after ESC-A Falz Mother battle ?

Raid bonus from Mama and Papa is for grinding NTs and rings not sure about units and OTs though.

Yamishi
Nov 19, 2017, 10:46 PM
This may be an oddly specific question, but I'm looking at buying a laptop that uses Intel HD 620 graphics, and I'm wondering how well it'll run PSO2.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular graphics setup? I was able to find benchmarks for the 520, and the 610, but not the 620. Thanks in advance!

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 10:50 PM
This may be an oddly specific question, but I'm looking at buying a laptop that uses Intel HD 620 graphics, and I'm wondering how well it'll run PSO2.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular graphics setup? I was able to find benchmarks for the 520, and the 610, but not the 620. Thanks in advance!

If it helps, I was able to run PSO2 on a Surface Pro 1st Gen with very low settings.

Yamishi
Nov 19, 2017, 11:04 PM
If it helps, I was able to run PSO2 on a Surface Pro 1st Gen with very low settings.
It's good to know I should be able to play it, but I was hoping someone out there would have more specific details of how well it ran on the Intel HD 620. I'm hoping for a good framerate at 1920x1080. :)

the_importer_
Nov 19, 2017, 11:43 PM
It's good to know I should be able to play it, but I was hoping someone out there would have more specific details of how well it ran on the Intel HD 620. I'm hoping for a good framerate at 1920x1080. :)

Hope that's not you're main PC for gaming.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 20, 2017, 12:00 AM

Also reup for me.
my bad I was thinking of upslotting to 7's but pure junk 100%s will still get a full transfer from 5->6 during boost 10% week and no i wasnt referring to boost "day" because i dont do my serious affixes on 5% days

40% Boost item + 10% Boost day + 10% Boost after ESC-A Falz Mother battle ?
Mother+Deus boost only increase NT Grind Great Success and Unit grind rate. You haven't been on in awhile (i guess?) but this kept consistently flying around that you got a 20% affix boost which would make no sense since Sega has 10%s thrown behind event panels

Raid bonus from Mama and Papa is for grinding NTs and rings not sure about units and OTs though.
Rings arent effected by the boost if i remember and OT's arent either

expect to run on low setting via window mode, as much as it is a meme, lol gaming laptops. consider a desktop though since laptops from what i hear (and experienced) from friends and teammates are always suffering from heat, performance, etc.

if your doing it because of school/business, expect to play on low settings still