PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Anduril
Jul 7, 2019, 06:04 PM
Should I affix jet boots with t-atk, s-atk, or both?

This may not be 100% accurate as I am usually a bit behind on meta.
BoHu, you want to go S-ATK with Switch Strike; this also makes it conducive to switching effectively with DBs since you just need S-ATK units.
FiBo, you want to go T-ATK since you can't use Switch Strike.
BoPh, I believe you can go either way; the choice here really comes down to your Units and how often you also plan to use DBs and/or offensive Techs.
There is no point in doing both since JB striking attacks will only use one or the other depending on if you have Switch Strike active.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 10, 2019, 04:52 AM
Yeah 7 year aniversary tickets. Now what about those who have last year's 6th year ani's .. how are we gonna clear them ??

silo1991
Jul 10, 2019, 08:43 AM
how do i update PSO2es , normally updates automatically but this time didnt , how do i update it if i dont have a google JP acount and just i heard about Qoo app .

how safe its that thing and how it works?

Edit: i mean if i just download the Qoo app apk , would i need to delete the game that i already have in my phone and download it again?

i just want to be sure what i have to do

ArcaneTechs
Jul 10, 2019, 11:36 AM
how do i update PSO2es , normally updates automatically but this time didnt , how do i update it if i dont have a google JP acount and just i heard about Qoo app .

how safe its that thing and how it works?

Edit: i mean if i just download the Qoo app apk , would i need to delete the game that i already have in my phone and download it again?

i just want to be sure what i have to do

The game will update itself when you launch but if it wants a apk update, just go to bumped again and reinstall the app to get back to playing

silo1991
Jul 10, 2019, 11:49 AM
The game will update itself when you launch but if it wants a apk update, just go to bumped again and reinstall the app to get back to playing

it work thank you very much for the info :)

Will_Nonheim
Jul 11, 2019, 09:06 PM
Whatever happened to OceanicPSO2 on Youtube? I kind of relied on that to keep up with the game's plot in good time, but looking now, the channel vanished. Anyone know why?

Reilet
Jul 11, 2019, 10:08 PM
Yeah 7 year aniversary tickets. Now what about those who have last year's 6th year ani's .. how are we gonna clear them ??

There’s a trash button for a reason.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 12, 2019, 04:17 AM
what are the drop rate chances for astral weapons in the mother/deus quest ?

Sirius-91
Jul 12, 2019, 06:17 AM
Whatever happened to OceanicPSO2 on Youtube? I kind of relied on that to keep up with the game's plot in good time, but looking now, the channel vanished. Anyone know why?
My guess is that the person behind it, deleted their channel or their google account was deleted (which will affect your channel).

It's not a copyright takedown as youtube will state if the channel was removed from such.

ruidzh
Jul 13, 2019, 04:38 PM
how to do this client order?42175

Anduril
Jul 13, 2019, 04:58 PM
how to do this client order?42175
I believe that is the one where you need to "Talk" to Patty, Teia, Io, Aki, and Fourier.

Arakasa
Jul 13, 2019, 07:09 PM
for the purposes of the calming intent S4 (can this capsule drop on the trigger version(s)btw?) does heros TMG regular attacks and bow's charged normals count for the damage buff?

modoru
Jul 14, 2019, 01:49 AM
so for the uninformed, what's up with orgei tmg?
watching the live, people are talking about how it's amazing for Gu? I've been away from the game since a couple of weeks after armada happened so I haven't really been playing.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 14, 2019, 03:47 AM
Is there a discord chat mainly for ship 7 ??

Arada
Jul 14, 2019, 04:07 AM
for the purposes of the calming intent S4 (can this capsule drop on the trigger version(s)btw?) does heros TMG regular attacks and bow's charged normals count for the damage buff?

Yes, any attack that comes off from pressing the "Normal attack" button counts.

edit: and yes, the capsule drops in the trigger but with an abysmal drop rate.

Arada
Jul 14, 2019, 04:29 AM
so for the uninformed, what's up with orgei tmg?
watching the live, people are talking about how it's amazing for Gu? I've been away from the game since a couple of weeks after armada happened so I haven't really been playing.

It changes how Shift Period works so that all hits hit wherever you're focussed on. So naturally, 8-10 hits on one target after a chain is pretty great, leading to super high damage. And since it's below 999 999 per hit, you're generally unaffected by damage cap ;) ;) ;)

modoru
Jul 14, 2019, 04:23 PM
It changes how Shift Period works so that all hits hit wherever you're focussed on. So naturally, 8-10 hits on one target after a chain is pretty great, leading to super high damage. And since it's below 999 999 per hit, you're generally unaffected by damage cap ;) ;) ;)

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't shift period have a long startup time, though? How does this affect CT finisher sequence? aaaaa

Arada
Jul 14, 2019, 04:59 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't shift period have a long startup time, though? How does this affect CT finisher sequence? aaaaa

Look, damage is silly and that's without chain. There are exemples with chain on the next, you have plenty of time to launch it. If you have not been around for a while, they increased the timing to use the chain by a lot so you have plenty of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmTrPPqav-I

modoru
Jul 14, 2019, 07:33 PM
fair enough, i appreciate the info

Reilet
Jul 15, 2019, 01:13 AM
Correction: Orgei Rancor gives Shift Period i-frames to the first half of the motion and adds 4 homing bullets (with 850% power, does not get tmg gear) at the end of the PA.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 15, 2019, 04:59 AM
re-doing some stuff on my SU tree and was wondering if one point into Harmonize Up is enough time to keep Pet Sympathy going?

Kondibon
Jul 15, 2019, 05:01 AM
re-doing some stuff on my SU tree and was wondering if one point into Harmonize Up is enough time to keep Pet Sympathy going?Easily. Even if you don't swap pets often. I almost always see it trigger less than 2 seconds after hitting a boss.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 15, 2019, 05:11 AM
Easily. Even if you don't swap pets often. I almost always see it trigger less than 2 seconds after hitting a boss.

i swap between bossing and mobbing pets often when need be but i dont know how much of an issue that will be once i re-do the tree. example being in the current LQ going from Jinga to Synchro

Kondibon
Jul 15, 2019, 05:13 AM
i swap between bossing and mobbing pets often when need be but i dont know how much of an issue that will be once i re-do the tree. example being in the current LQ going from Jinga to SynchroWell, what I meant is that swapping pets causes the cool down to immediately reset and it triggers almost immediately in most situations, but even if you don't it comes off cool down and triggers again well before it'll wear off. To the point where if I'm switching pets a lot I don't even cast shifta every single time.

I actually considered dropping it entirely, I just don't feel like resetting all my trees just to drop one point out of a skill when I don't know where else to put it.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 15, 2019, 08:48 AM
Being using boost drinks for long time now and I never noticed until recently that the secondary stat always changes. ( been taking power drinks for the main damage bonus mostly )

My problem: I being recently switched to the PP boost drink because of the secondary factor that says : PP restore up. However , I do notice that the stuff always changes and my build playstyle relies on PP reocvery. Just how the fuck do I solve this fucking problem jeez. Never had this problem until tonight. ( The fuck is this )

https://i.imgur.com/PcEsEJn.png

and my game is always crashing whenever I turn off my bluetooth headset. Like the game just crashes

if its going to be like this then I need a way around the PP recovery without the drink.

silo1991
Jul 15, 2019, 09:05 AM
something weird happen yesterday , my friend grinded a val gunblade, for turn it into an atlas , then change it into a partizan(because of his luck in EF), then he got the partizan atlas EX and after that turned into atlas EX rifle .

the question here its why my friend didnt got the titles that break the level caps of ranger and gunner ?

Dark Mits
Jul 15, 2019, 09:36 AM
something weird happen yesterday , my friend grinded a val gunblade, for turn it into an atlas , then change it into a partizan(because of his luck in EF), then he got the partizan atlas EX and after that turned into atlas EX rifle .

the question here its why my friend didnt got the titles that break the level caps of ranger and gunner ?You need to grind the required weapon type from +34 to +35. Since the weapon was already +35, it didn't count as having ground a ranged weapon.

silo1991
Jul 15, 2019, 10:11 AM
You need to grind the required weapon type from +34 to +35. Since the weapon was already +35, it didn't count as having ground a ranged weapon.

that explain everything , thanks for the info

UniverseLover
Jul 15, 2019, 11:38 AM
So how does aggro work? Is it just damage done to an enemy or does matching element have a relevance? When I play Fo/Te, I tend to get "focused" a lot more when I am matching element or I compound.

Dark Mits
Jul 15, 2019, 11:53 AM
So how does aggro work? Is it just damage done to an enemy or does matching element have a relevance? When I play Fo/Te, I tend to get "focused" a lot more when I am matching element or I compound.It's pretty much damage done. Some modifiers include dying, activating Dark Blast (or it ending), using Hunter's War Cry, having Hate Accumulation Increase or Reduction from campship drink etc.

Compound is a burst ability. If used when an enemy has just spawned, it means you deal a lot more damage initially to them than other players manage in the same timeframe. So the enemy targets you, exactly because you have dealt more damage to them.

Anduril
Jul 15, 2019, 11:53 AM
Being using boost drinks for long time now and I never noticed until recently that the secondary stat always changes. ( been taking power drinks for the main damage bonus mostly )

My problem: I being recently switched to the PP boost drink because of the secondary factor that says : PP restore up. However , I do notice that the stuff always changes and my build playstyle relies on PP reocvery. Just how the fuck do I solve this fucking problem jeez. Never had this problem until tonight. ( The fuck is this )

if its going to be like this then I need a way around the PP recovery without the drink.
You have two options:
1. Just keep re-buying the drink until you get the desired secondary effect (you can now do this without having to abandon a quest/switch blocks).
2. Get Premium, and use Premium Drink; for Photon Drink, it always has +10% PA Damage Up and +15% PP recovery.

UniverseLover
Jul 15, 2019, 12:07 PM
It's pretty much damage done. Some modifiers include dying, activating Dark Blast (or it ending), using Hunter's War Cry, having Hate Accumulation Increase or Reduction from campship drink etc.

Compound is a burst ability. If used when an enemy has just spawned, it means you deal a lot more damage initially to them than other players manage in the same timeframe. So the enemy targets you, exactly because you have dealt more damage to them.

Yeah that makes sense. I tend to die often because I compound early and I just get focused to the ends of the world. I guess I'll have to gauge the situation and find for myself if it's safe to compound or not. Kinda sucks that I'll have to stint my play a bit but so be it. At least I can say I'm doing damage!

milranduil
Jul 15, 2019, 04:38 PM
You have two options:
1. Just keep re-buying the drink until you get the desired secondary effect (you can now do this without having to abandon a quest/switch blocks).
2. Get Premium, and use Premium Drink; for Photon Drink, it always has +10% PA Damage Up and +15% PP recovery.

he only plays hero. he shouldn't even be using photon drink, but good luck telling him that...

UniverseLover
Jul 15, 2019, 04:49 PM
and my game is always crashing whenever I turn off my bluetooth headset. Like the game just crashes

Messing with sound settings will 100% crash the game especially plugging something in or whatnot from my experience. Just don't do it if you can avoid that.

modoru
Jul 15, 2019, 05:13 PM
Gets angry when people give him suggestions because we're not Sega, can't figure out basic menu interactions

Checks out.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 15, 2019, 11:06 PM
he only plays hero. he shouldn't even be using photon drink, but good luck telling him that...

again why sometimes i hate posting here. Send me another flame warning.

Yeah, I have to seem to follow what you say. yeah fuck you
mirandul blocked

ArcaneTechs
Jul 15, 2019, 11:20 PM

mirandul blocked

WAAA FUCK YOU MY TMG MAIN HERO IS TOP DEEPS REEE YOURE NOT THE DEVELOPERS!! MY WORD IS LAW!!

its no wonder you've been kicked from teams constantly and why people cant deal with this same attitude you gave them there and to the people here on psow. dont matter tho since you cant read my post and Mods delete this shit anyways

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 15, 2019, 11:31 PM
Messing with sound settings will 100% crash the game especially plugging something in or whatnot from my experience. Just don't do it if you can avoid that.

that bad huh. oh well

Dark Mits
Jul 16, 2019, 12:53 AM
While discussing campship drinks, what are the "recommended" options? Also are there specific best options depending on class/playstyle?
- Shifta only for EXP buff? (keys)
- Deband only for RDR buff? (EQs with single runs)
- Guts only for Meseta buff? (old XQs)
- PP only for PA Damage buff?
- Random only for Weakpoint buff? (cutting edge content)

milranduil
Jul 16, 2019, 01:02 AM

mirandul blocked

no, it's because you do not understand why people say what they say. hero relies on normal attacks for an enormous portion of damage (including counters). PA drink does NOT boost them, so you do less, especially if you are a TMG main hero. you should only use shifta or random weak drink.

Nyansan
Jul 16, 2019, 01:09 AM
For me it goes like this:
Shifta is default option, Random with Weak for boss type EQs where I know I can match element easily (PD, Deus/Mother) and PP with PA up effect when I'm playing classes that are PA heavy (Ranger, bow BrPh) or to hit a certain PP threshold (like Phantom when I was below 200pp),

Kondibon
Jul 16, 2019, 01:59 AM
While discussing campship drinks, what are the "recommended" options? Also are there specific best options depending on class/playstyle?
- Shifta only for EXP buff? (keys)
- Deband only for RDR buff? (EQs with single runs)
- Guts only for Meseta buff? (old XQs)
- PP only for PA Damage buff?
- Random only for Weakpoint buff? (cutting edge content)Shifta has the pp cost reduction buff.

milranduil
Jul 16, 2019, 07:00 AM
For me it goes like this:
Shifta is default option, Random with Weak for boss type EQs where I know I can match element easily (PD, Deus/Mother) and PP with PA up effect when I'm playing classes that are PA heavy (Ranger, bow BrPh) or to hit a certain PP threshold (like Phantom when I was below 200pp),

just to clarify matching element isn't enough for weak drink to proc, that's only for techs. melee/ranged damage do not work this way.

Nyansan
Jul 16, 2019, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the clarif, actually had no idea whether it worked or not for range/melee damage aswell ^^;

ruidzh
Jul 16, 2019, 10:29 AM
How to do this CO

Lyrise
Jul 16, 2019, 10:55 AM
How to do this CO

Talk to all of the Veteran ARKS NPCs (the trainers) in the gate area.

Saffran
Jul 16, 2019, 01:57 PM
The fine print says it won't work through Google Play or Apple. Are you using those services when attempting to do this?

Lyrise
Jul 16, 2019, 02:28 PM
Is there a way to use line pay for this campaign outside japan? I get a line pay unsupported error when trying to load it from line.
http://pso2.jp/players/news/24389/

The fine print says it won't work through Google Play or Apple. Are you using those services when attempting to do this?

I'm willing to bet that just like certain Line stickers, it needs a Japanese Line account to use Line Pay for this promotion. I can verify this later, as I also have a separate Line account set up for Japanese sticker purchases.

Sizustar
Jul 16, 2019, 02:43 PM
I'm willing to bet that just like certain Line stickers, it needs a Japanese Line account to use Line Pay for this promotion. I can verify this later, as I also have a separate Line account set up for Japanese sticker purchases.

Linepay is locked with your phone number, so you'll need a japanese phone number to use it, unlike line sticker, which can be purchased with a account that is made with email+facebook, and using a VPN to change your region to buy or gift to main account.

Lyrise
Jul 16, 2019, 05:04 PM
Linepay is locked with your phone number, so you'll need a japanese phone number to use it, unlike line sticker, which can be purchased with a account that is made with email+facebook, and using a VPN to change your region to buy or gift to main account.

I will verify this statement. The account needs to be Japanese, as I tried with my Canadian account and it just said this isn't even acceptable, but as soon as I use my Japanese account, I do get the option to complete the transaction with Linepay.

Sirius-91
Jul 16, 2019, 05:11 PM
playing on pso2 cloud gives the option to use Nintendo eShop.

Lyrise
Jul 16, 2019, 05:55 PM
playing on pso2 cloud gives the option to use Nintendo eShop.

That it does, but I believe the reason why Linepay was brought up is because there's an item campaign for using LinePay.

Kiraki
Jul 17, 2019, 03:59 AM
someone know some hairstyle like nakano miku 42177

Nyansan
Jul 17, 2019, 04:47 AM
someone know some hairstyle like nakano miku
カレテラヘアー / Careterrra Hair + ツインおさげエクステ/Twin Braid Extensions, if you don't mind the fringe mirrored to her left

MDashK
Jul 17, 2019, 09:23 AM
I have a bunchload of basilis weapons sitting in my inventory...
Need a good way to use them. Any suggestions?

(I though of using them the way I use 12* NT, for grinding purposes, but to spend 100k and lambda grinders for that is madness to my wallet, so...)

Kondibon
Jul 17, 2019, 09:28 AM

(I though of using them the way I use 12* NT, for grinding purposes, but to spend 100k and lambda grinders for that is madness to my wallet, so...)

Just desynth them or convert them into cubes. If you play Ph a lot you could consider using one for their SAF, but you don't need to hoard them for that.

Shoterxx
Jul 17, 2019, 09:49 AM
Anyone else having their system storage imploding with items every maintenance or so?

Loveless62
Jul 17, 2019, 10:01 AM

Just desynth them or convert them into cubes. If you play Ph a lot you could consider using one for their SAF, but you don't need to hoard them for that.
I would add: if you consider keeping any for the SAF, keep the ones with a highest number of slots (I tend to keep only 7s or better) and get rid of the rest. Pushing fodder weapons to a high number of slots for the sake of affixing can be expensive. Having an SAF fodder weapon already at a high number of slots can save a lot of money and excubes during affixing preparations.

Digital Doom
Jul 17, 2019, 10:54 AM
Does anyone know anything aboutthe 15* talisman obsidian waltz (spelling maybe off). Anyways it is the one that you can get the +30 version from the armada badge shop. I don’t have lightstream or atra talis for Te because it isn’t my main class. I use the 14* talis from incarnated knowledge EQ / Luther. I like the fast casting of my support techs as I like to play Te as mainly support class when I use it. My question is , the obsidian Waltz , the potential says it does things according to your max pp or something like this. Does anyone have a better explanation of what the weapon is capable of? Or is it junk. Thanks.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 17, 2019, 11:42 AM
Does anyone know anything aboutthe 15* talisman obsidian waltz (spelling maybe off). Anyways it is the one that you can get the +30 version from the armada badge shop. I don’t have lightstream or atra talis for Te because it isn’t my main class. I use the 14* talis from incarnated knowledge EQ / Luther. I like the fast casting of my support techs as I like to play Te as mainly support class when I use it. My question is , the obsidian Waltz , the potential says it does things according to your max pp or something like this. Does anyone have a better explanation of what the weapon is capable of? Or is it junk. Thanks.

The entire Oblisana series is trash requiring you to meet the 200,250,300pp thresholds to benefit from them. I dont really remember the rest of the pot because the benefits werent worth it and i just threw mine into storage. I want to say theres damage and crit increase but i dont have the pot info on hand atm. If you get nothing else to use i guess get it?

Anduril
Jul 17, 2019, 11:47 AM
Basically, every 50PP over 100 you have adds an additional effect:

Base potential: Damage increased by 6%.
150PP: Natural PP Recovery 20% , Attack PP Recovery 30%
200PP: PP Consumption Reduction 20%
250PP: Damage increased by 9%
300PP: Recover 40PP automatically every 10 seconds

Dark Mits
Jul 17, 2019, 12:12 PM
Anyone else having their system storage imploding with items every maintenance or so?Yes, and I don't know why either. It's as if we meet some hidden criteria.

Digital Doom
Jul 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
Basically, every 50PP over 100 you have adds an additional effect:

Base potential: Damage increased by 6%.
150PP: Natural PP Recovery 20% , Attack PP Recovery 30%
200PP: PP Consumption Reduction 20%
250PP: Damage increased by 9%
300PP: Recover 40PP automatically every 10 seconds

Thank you both for the feedback. Yeah sounds alittle too out of my league considering my PP is less than 200.
I was just checking to see if maybe it was anything like Orgei Rancor tmg and the potential was game changing and awesome, which it doesn’t sound like it is, unless you have massive pp. I’ll stick to the 14* talis Motav Grimoire for now as far as talismans go in that case.

Saffran
Jul 17, 2019, 03:43 PM
Did Sega announce anything regarding their server hardware? I've been unable to play for more than 40 minutes at a time for almost 2 weeks now.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 17, 2019, 05:41 PM
Did Sega announce anything regarding their server hardware? I've been unable to play for more than 40 minutes at a time for almost 2 weeks now.

They havent, unless someone else can confirm the same issues, it may just be your ISP or router issues

Taters
Jul 17, 2019, 07:49 PM
When you add a skill ring to a unit, does it retain the bonus stat effects? Should I get L/Time & Roll to +20 before putting it on a unit?

Lyrise
Jul 17, 2019, 07:52 PM
When you add a skill ring to a unit, does it retain the bonus stat effects? Should I get L/Time & Roll to +20 before putting it on a unit?

Bonus stats don't get added when slotted to a unit. If levelling the ring does not improve the skill, then you can just leave the ring at level 1.

Anduril
Jul 17, 2019, 08:46 PM
To add on to what Lyrise said, basically, if you have to use Lambda Grinders to buy the ring initially or it is a compound ring, you can just stick it on a Unit at lv1.

diamondx
Jul 18, 2019, 01:24 AM
Where can i get gold medals from yall?

Mio
Jul 18, 2019, 02:24 AM
For a returning player, where can I get a "newbie" set of units/armor?

I'm still sporting Varda set from 2013 and I feel I need an upgrade, seeing that there are some already grinded weapons (Leo ones for example), I'm curious if there's an equivalent for units?

Nyansan
Jul 18, 2019, 02:41 AM
For a returning player, where can I get a "newbie" set of units/armor?

I'm still sporting Varda set from 2013 and I feel I need an upgrade, seeing that there are some already grinded weapons (Leo ones for example), I'm curious if there's an equivalent for units?

LQ Xie badge shop. Evleda units are 10 badges per piece, and upgrading them to their better versions Cleasis (which requires 100 cleasis boosters) costs essentially 20 badges as you can buy the upgrade materials at 1 badge per 5 booster

Digital Doom
Jul 18, 2019, 07:47 AM
Where can i get gold medals from yall?

Which gold medals do you mean exactly? Gold medals and silver medals you can get from the Armada emergency quest. The seasonal emergency quest “ Driving Rain 2019” drops a good amount of 2019 gold badges. The current Limited Quest is great for getting the other gold badges like the 7th anniversary badges and more 2019 badges, and more awesome useful drops.

ruidzh
Jul 18, 2019, 08:06 AM
Is there any way to get more individual points? I can only get average 14 badges every limited quest running, so it is almost impossible to get 2000 points by next Tuesday.

silo1991
Jul 18, 2019, 10:14 AM
i have a question about WEBLINK quest in PSO2es: am i really doing progress for the astral ticket ? because i checked my score yesterday and didnt advance nothing while i played PSO2es the whole tuesday and wednesday the web quest before coming from work

Dark Mits
Jul 18, 2019, 10:23 AM
Is there any way to get more individual points? I can only get average 14 badges every limited quest running, so it is almost impossible to get 2000 points by next Tuesday.Increase your RDR chance by using more/better tickets. With Triboost 50%, Daily Triboost 50%, RDR 250%, and 7th Anniversary Donut (50% again), I get 23-26 per run.

ruidzh
Jul 18, 2019, 12:12 PM
Increase your RDR chance by using more/better tickets. With Triboost 50%, Daily Triboost 50%, RDR 250%, and 7th Anniversary Donut (50% again), I get 23-26 per run.
Thank you so much for the information. One more question, how to get daily triboost 50%? all I get is 30% after I finish 7 daily COs.

Digital Doom
Jul 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
Thank you so much for the information. One more question, how to get daily triboost 50%? all I get is 30% after I finish 7 daily COs.

Every time you do a daily quest you get a 5% boost that stacks up to 50%. The boost lasts 24 hours. But each time you complete a daily quest that timer will go back to 24 hours. So basically after a couple days of doing the daily’s you will get the 50%. You can keep the 50% boost as long as you complete a daily within 24 hours. Meaning you can have 50% boost forever as long as complete 1 daily quest every day after you get the 50%. I think it might reset to 0 though after maintenance not positive.

Anduril
Jul 18, 2019, 12:39 PM
Every time you do a daily quest you get a 5% boost that stacks up to 50%. The boost lasts 24 hours. But each time you complete a daily quest that timer will go back to 24 hours. So basically after a couple days of doing the daily’s you will get the 50%. You can keep the 50% boost as long as you complete a daily within 24 hours. Meaning you can have 50% boost forever as long as complete 1 daily quest every day after you get the 50%. I think it might reset to 0 though after maintenance not positive.

It never resets to 0 automatically, only if you let it lapse. Also, Premium allows you to bank an extra 5 days worth of Daily Triboost, which is useful for when you have extra characters that you aren't on everyday.

Dark Mits
Jul 18, 2019, 12:39 PM
I think it might reset to 0 though after maintenance not positive.it doesn't.

Lyrise
Jul 18, 2019, 01:18 PM
i have a question about WEBLINK quest in PSO2es: am i really doing progress for the astral ticket ? because i checked my score yesterday and didnt advance nothing while i played PSO2es the whole tuesday and wednesday the web quest before coming from work

The link quest only affects the overall point tally for the panel rewards. It in no way affects your personal scores - that's limited to PC only. so for the Astral Guardian ticket, you have to earn all 2000 points playing on PC.

silo1991
Jul 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
The link quest only affects the overall point tally for the panel rewards. It in no way affects your personal scores - that's limited to PC only. so for the Astral Guardian ticket, you have to earn all 2000 points playing on PC.

then i have to give my self a hell of runs :P

thanks for the info

impactiko
Jul 18, 2019, 07:32 PM
For this game, can we use a point and click system for movement? I'm not really good at wasd that's why, lol.

Nyansan
Jul 18, 2019, 07:41 PM
For this game, can we use a point and click system for movement? I'm not really good at wasd that's why, lol.

There's no option for point and click in PSO2. If you're really that uncomfortable with using a keyboard might want to try a gamepad instead

StreetFighter2242
Jul 19, 2019, 02:29 PM
What does everyone think of the Music in PSO2?

impactiko
Jul 19, 2019, 03:32 PM
There's no option for point and click in PSO2. If you're really that uncomfortable with using a keyboard might want to try a gamepad instead

Thank you so much for the reply Nyansan. At this moment, I am waiting for the American PSO2--so I'll check some gamepad and save some money when the game comes out^^

ArcaneTechs
Jul 19, 2019, 05:25 PM

I think a lot of it is hit and miss. Im particularly fond of PDs Ooze remake and Omega Luthers BGM. Absolutely detest Omega Apprentices BGM, like nails on chalkboard

Kondibon
Jul 19, 2019, 05:57 PM

I like it, but I also happen to like a lot of the tracks I've seen people complain about like the episode 4 music. I'm also a not a fan of the "sympathy" system they use for the randomized music, and I find most of the tracks sounds better when they aren't made of a bunch of random parts, it makes the music less memorable because you don't get used to a specific order of the parts.

Also, even though I like it, compared to its contemporaries I don't really think it's up to snuff. Soken has been knocking it out of the park with FFXIV, but maybe comparing anything to Soken's music isn't fair.

Dark Mits
Jul 20, 2019, 02:25 AM
What does everyone think of the Music in PSO2?Compared to any other online game I've played, it is leagues above and beyond. I'd even compare it favourably to single-player games, but that's because the OST is so huge that it is bound to have many pieces I like.

The Dark Falz battles (and Profound Dankness) have great themes.

diamondx
Jul 20, 2019, 02:02 PM
I have a character at level 55 and i went to koffie nothing new or no mission, how do i unlock Super Hard selection on the missions yall?

Anduril
Jul 20, 2019, 03:14 PM
I have a character at level 55 and i went to koffie nothing new or no mission, how do i unlock Super Hard selection on the missions yall?

Super Hard, Extra Hard, and Ultra Hard are unlocked with the same CO as Very Hard, you just need to make sure that you are at the right minimum level to run an SH Quest (which can vary from 50 to 55, though the LQ actually has a minimum of lv40 for SH). There is a chance you need to trigger a Koffie cut-in, in which case you just need to approach the main Campship Gate.

Nyansan
Jul 21, 2019, 01:10 AM
Does pp reduction work on hero TMG normals? And are there any noteworthy mainhand weapons aside from Ares from Hero crests? Thinking of buying Ares TMGs for Hero if PP reduction does indeed work

Anduril
Jul 21, 2019, 01:16 AM
Does pp reduction work on hero TMG normals? And are there any noteworthy mainhand weapons aside from Ares from Hero crests? Thinking of buying Ares TMGs for Hero if PP reduction does indeed work

It does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7a-5274gk

Nyansan
Jul 21, 2019, 01:47 AM
It does

Very nice, worked better than expected.
Got another question (bit related) but does switching weapons, both with the same colored potential (Red petal, Blue ocean, Yellow moon etc) reset it? If for example I switch from Sword to TMG both with Red does the counter for the damage boost reset upon switching? What about if both colored but different variants? (Red for 1, Blue for another)

StreetFighter2242
Jul 21, 2019, 06:28 AM
Why did PS Nova fail despite it being (Apparently) more faithful to PSO1 in tone than PSO2?

Dark Mits
Jul 21, 2019, 06:57 AM
Why did PS Nova fail despite it being (Apparently) more faithful to PSO1 in tone than PSO2?Because PSVita.

diamondx
Jul 21, 2019, 12:43 PM
What good PA combination is good for Chain Trigger, I am using gu/fi?

diamondx
Jul 22, 2019, 11:56 PM
if anyone have a summoner what are the best candies to use in the candy box for the synchro pet char: i know it is megaton parfait and fire&ice parfait, what else please?

Nyansan
Jul 23, 2019, 03:12 AM
if anyone have a summoner what are the best candies to use in the candy box for the synchro pet char: i know it is megaton parfait and fire&ice parfait, what else please?
Megaton/Super Megaton + Exquisite Spicy, might also consider Exquisite Deadly from Xie if running SuPh. Dunno where you got that Fire and Ice one but it's pretty meh

diamondx
Jul 23, 2019, 09:22 AM
Where do i get the Ultimate boosters from what mission yall? And also why is it important to have over 200pp for summoner/phantom? Thanks in advance.

silo1991
Jul 23, 2019, 10:09 AM
Where do i get the Ultimate boosters from what mission yall? And also why is it important to have over 200pp for summoner/phantom? Thanks in advance.

1 ultimate booters drops in UH LQ , and drops from aberrations enemies
2 the reason the pp pool its important in the combination its because the phantom it self have the next 2 passives

A)more max pp you have , more damage you can do
B)more max pp you have , more critical chance and damage you can do

not sure how people find out the bonus limit of those passives its 200 pp, but there is your answer :)

UniverseLover
Jul 23, 2019, 10:28 AM
Dunno where you got that Fire and Ice one

From Armada medal exchange

Akero
Jul 23, 2019, 11:10 AM
Is there a hair extension accessory that let's you add a single tail extension on your hair?
I'm trying to make an asymmetrical twintail w/ the Happy Hair ticket by adding an extension on the other side.
Basically one twintail will be longer than the other if possible.

Lyrise
Jul 23, 2019, 11:19 AM
not sure how people find out the bonus limit of those passives its 200 pp, but there is your answer :)

The conversion rates are in skill description itself and the skill level itself changes how much you need. You need 200PP for Photon Stream max bonus if you upgraded it to 5. If you have more PP, you can spend less on the skill and get the max bonus. (If you leave it at lv1, you need 250PP). Critical stream however, at lv5 requires 300 PP for full bonuses, but 167 if you only want to max out your critical damage bonus (but that leaves you with a +33% critical chance out of a possible 60% coming from the skill itself)

Anduril
Jul 23, 2019, 11:43 AM
From Armada medal exchange
I think it was more of a "I'm not sure where you got the idea that Ice&Fire Parfait was one of the best candies to use with Synchro."

Is there a hair extension accessory that let's you add a single tail extension on your hair?
I'm trying to make an asymmetrical twintail w/ the Happy Hair ticket by adding an extension on the other side.
Basically one twintail will be longer than the other if possible.
This is probably the closest to what you want: ふんわりサイドエクステL

You can also check these out, though I'm not sure about the rotation on some of them:

総髪

ゆるふわサイドエクステ

ふんわりサイドエクステR

花飾りポニーエクステ 白
花飾りポニーエクステ 桃
花飾りポニーエクステ 青

There are a few that I didn't think would fit quite right, but you can always check out the rest here:
https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ/アクセサリー(頭部小物)

Digital Doom
Jul 24, 2019, 07:02 PM
I feel like the only thing I would be running this LQ for drop wise , would be that badass looking 15* partizan , I would definitely rock that if it was great, maybe even if it was just aight. Anyone know anything about it potential wise ? Mentions something about a extra slash attack based on hp. Sounds pretty amazing but not sure , a lot of weapons potentials either suck really bad or are OP and amazing like orgei rancor for example.

Sizustar
Jul 24, 2019, 07:20 PM
This has a video of it's slash
https://twitter.com/Liromisty/status/1154050617700048898

And here's one with the launcher
https://twitter.com/kemonoyari/status/1153983715296468993

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 24, 2019, 08:36 PM
is there a way to change the arks id?

LovelyCorinn
Jul 24, 2019, 08:37 PM
Is there an updated way to access the game? this old google authenticator thread is throwing me off as none of the steps are accurate, once i login to my sega ID i am asked for a one time password, where am i supposed to get that?

modoru
Jul 24, 2019, 08:56 PM
your email.

edit: unless you have a google authenticator thing setup, in which case i have no clue -- mine sends me a code to my email though

LovelyCorinn
Jul 24, 2019, 09:21 PM
google needs an account added what account do i add there?

Anduril
Jul 24, 2019, 09:25 PM
is there a way to change the arks id?

Your Player ID, yes; you can change it using AC from the Start Menu (ie. The screen that you go to after logging in). This does not change your SEGA ID, though (ie. Your login name). I do not believe there is a way to change your SEGA ID, but if there is, it would be somewhere on the SEGA ID site.

cheapgunner
Jul 25, 2019, 09:42 AM
Left thumstick on my Xbox1 controller switches between walking and running while I lean upward on the thumbstick. Don't have this problem when I use it playing Borderlands 2 at all but only Pso2. I switched lockon button (LT) for Autorun to get around it but it's still annoying. I don't think it's broken but soemthing is up. Any reason why this is happening.

Anduril
Jul 25, 2019, 10:41 AM
Left thumstick on my Xbox1 controller switches between walking and running while I lean upward on the thumbstick. Don't have this problem when I use it playing Borderlands 2 at all but only Pso2. I switched lockon button (LT) for Autorun to get around it but it's still annoying. I don't think it's broken but soemthing is up. Any reason why this is happening.

I'm not sure what you are describing as a problem. With a controller on PSO2, the normal, intended behavior is that a light tilt of the thumbstick is walk, while fully tilting it sends you into run. Keep in mind that if you aren't using a controller, you can't go walking speed at all, it is always running with WASD.

cheapgunner
Jul 25, 2019, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure what you are describing as a problem. With a controller on PSO2, the normal, intended behavior is that a light tilt of the thumbstick is walk, while fully tilting it sends you into run. Keep in mind that if you aren't using a controller, you can't go walking speed at all, it is always running with WASD.

Should have been more clear: when trying to run with gamepad, My character will run, walk and sometimes stutter in place. My same gamepad for BL2 rarely if at all does this.

Anduril
Jul 25, 2019, 03:32 PM
Should have been more clear: when trying to run with gamepad, My character will run, walk and sometimes stutter in place. My same gamepad for BL2 rarely if at all does this.

Ah, now that is an issue. Have you tried to use the in-game calibration?

LovelyCorinn
Jul 25, 2019, 04:31 PM
Due to stupid google authenticator i am unable to obtain an OTP to log in with, can i possibly use another authenticator to set up PSO 2?

LancerFate
Jul 25, 2019, 05:51 PM
How to make 4s Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Mana Reverie, Crack V ? saw this units multiple times, but cant figure out how to do it.

cheapgunner
Jul 25, 2019, 06:16 PM
Ah, now that is an issue. Have you tried to use the in-game calibration?

No, not at this moment. I completely forgot about that feature in the game (Only used it once before my entire time playing this game). I'll look it up thanks for the help.

Nyansan
Jul 25, 2019, 09:12 PM
How to make 4s Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Mana Reverie, Crack V ? saw this units multiple times, but cant figure out how to do it.

Probably something like this
[Spoiler-box]https://puu.sh/DXrlL/6839f82c3a.png[/Spoiler-box]

Take note that the pass rate is extremely low so you will need multiple 4s protects

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 25, 2019, 10:29 PM
actual costs?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 25, 2019, 10:43 PM
actual costs?

billions

Arada
Jul 26, 2019, 02:05 AM
billions

Hardly.
I did the 5 slots version for 850M. I think I could do the 4 slots version within 350M to 400M.
It's not easy or cheap. It comes with a very high cost in excubes because there are many steps to crack and catalysts so keep that in mind.

I'd do like this (same chances as nyansan but way cheaper):
http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=SA01.TG31.ZA01&1=XA01.XF01.ZA01&2=VJ03.TJ01.ZA01&3=VJ03.TM05.ZA01&4=VJ03.TM05.ZA01&5=VJ03.TM05.ZA01&r=SA01.TG31.TK10.TM05&o=A06

ArcaneTechs
Jul 26, 2019, 02:21 AM
Hardly.
I did the 5 slots version for 850M. I think I could do the 4 slots version within 350M to 400M.
It's not easy or cheap. It comes with a very high cost in excubes because there are many steps to crack and catalysts so keep that in mind.

I'd do like this (same chances as nyansan but way cheaper):
http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=SA01.TG31.ZA01&1=XA01.XF01.ZA01&2=VJ03.TJ01.ZA01&3=VJ03.TM05.ZA01&4=VJ03.TM05.ZA01&5=VJ03.TM05.ZA01&r=SA01.TG31.TK10.TM05&o=A06

let me give you my reasons for my response:

1. It's Takemi the TMG main Hero God
2. It's Takemi the TMG main Hero God
3. It's Takemi the TMG main Hero God
4. It's Takemi the TMG main Hero God
5. This guy has me blocked so I get to joke around with him because he can't read my posts

also could have had a better use of 850mill but uh each their own i guess

Arada
Jul 26, 2019, 02:59 AM
I did not do my anwer for Takemi.
He asks for advice that he's not listening to, so trying to tell him something is pointless.
I did it to complement nyansan's answer, give another way to approach the affix and say it's really not billions of mesetas involved.

As for myself, I barely spend mesetas in the game besides affixes so refreshing my old armors set with something great was the least I could do.
And it didn't break my meseta account anyway. :-)

ArcaneTechs
Jul 26, 2019, 03:20 AM
He asks for advice that he's not listening to, so trying to tell him something is pointless.
I did it to complement nyansan's answer, give another way to approach the affix and say it's really not billions of mesetas involved.

As for myself, I barely spend mesetas in the game besides affixes so refreshing my old armors set with something great was the least I could do.

My original post wasnt serious by any means, 250% a joke

Nyansan
Jul 26, 2019, 05:24 AM

That does look way, way cheaper than what I did on the sim lol. Got too used to 'trying to get the best possible success rate' when in fact you really should just YOLO on this as it's not gonna be 100% eitherway :wacko:

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 26, 2019, 06:53 AM
He asks for advice that he's not listening to, so trying to tell him something is pointless. -- block

Anyways, what are the chances of an astral weapon dropping outside of mothers quest or the mom/deus trigger ??

Loveless62
Jul 26, 2019, 09:21 AM
Anyways, what are the chances of an astral weapon dropping outside of mothers quest or the mom/deus trigger ??
Sega does not release drop rate information, so nobody actually knows.

However, you can look at the item records in the quest records and see how often they drop relative to the other things that drop in that quest, especially now that you can look at five pages of drops. You can access these records through Accept Trigger Quest in the quest menu while you are holding a copy of the trigger.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 26, 2019, 11:38 AM
He asks for advice that he's not listening to, so trying to tell him something is pointless. -- block

Holy shit its going to get to the point where its only takemi talking to himself on psow since he blocks for every little thing

Snowflake

MDashK
Jul 26, 2019, 05:41 PM
For a Bo/Hu with Atlas DB, out of these only two, which would be the best S1:

S1: Skilled Strike
or
S1: Wise Skill

??

Anduril
Jul 26, 2019, 05:55 PM
For a Bo/Hu with Atlas DB, out of these only two, which would be the best S1:

or
S1: Wise Skill

??

Bo/Hu can get 100% Crit from Stance Criticals on both Trees (25%+25%), Critical Field (30%)[With Field Remain's buff, you can basically keep Crit Field's effect active 100% of the time], and R/Crit Strike Striking (20%), so Wise Skill really has no use for you. You can even save 2SP from a Stance Crit skill since you also have your natural 5% Crit.

MDashK
Jul 26, 2019, 05:59 PM
Bo/Hu can get 100% Crit from Stance Criticals on both Trees (25%+25%), Critical Field (30%)[With Field Remain's buff, you can basically keep Crit Field's effect active 100% of the time], and R/Crit Strike Striking (20%), so Wise Skill really has no use. You can even save 2SP from a Stance Crit skill since you also have your natural 5% Crit.

Thanks. =)
Aside from Augment Intent, that costs a finger and an eye, what do you suggest?

Anduril
Jul 26, 2019, 06:05 PM
Thanks. =)
Aside from Augment Intent, that costs a finger and an eye, what do you suggest?

If you really want that 1% damage over Skilled Strike's 3%, I believe Double-Edged Sword might be relatively inexpensive since it drops from a Capsule now, and Bo/Hu should be tanky enough to make up for the 8% Damage Taken. (Mind, I haven't checked SSA prices in a while)

MDashK
Jul 26, 2019, 06:10 PM
If you really want that 1% damage over Skilled Strike's 3%, I believe Double-Edged Sword might be relatively inexpensive since it drops from a Capsule now, and Bo/Hu should be tanky enough to make up for the 8% Damage Taken. (Mind, I haven't checked SSA prices in a while)

Hmmm...

Right now, I have:

S2: Skilled Strike
S3: Skilled Strike
S4: Vamp.

S4 is not to touch, S3 should be good, because +4%, but the other 2 seem redundant to me... Hence why I was thinking about changing them...
Maybe change S2 instead of S1?

Anduril
Jul 26, 2019, 06:16 PM
Hmmm...

Right now, I have:

S2: Skilled Strike
S3: Skilled Strike
S4: Vamp.

S4 is not to touch, S3 should be good, because +4%, but the other 2 seem redundant to me... Hence why I was thinking about changing them...
Maybe change S2 instead of S1?
If we are just talking about damage SSA's then the only S2 that I know of that can give you 4% over Skilled Strike's 3% is Skilled Strike 2, which I believe is really expensive.

MDashK
Jul 26, 2019, 06:22 PM
If we are just talking about damage SSA's then the only S2 that I know of that can give you 4% over Skilled Strike's 3% is Skilled Strike 2, which I believe is really expensive.

Ok, so those are my only options? xDD

S1: Augment Intent OR S1: Double-Edged Sword (maybe)
s2: Skilled Strike 2

xDDD Might as well keep it like that, no? LOL

Anduril
Jul 26, 2019, 06:28 PM
Ok, so those are my only options? xDD

S1: Augment Intent OR S1: Double-Edged Sword (maybe)
s2: Skilled Strike 2

xDDD Might as well keep it like that, no? LOL

You do have other options for the 4% S1, but they are conditional as well:
Powering Intent: 4% against Sub-bosses and Bosses
Rupturing Intent: 4% against Breakable parts (does not work with Break SD Bonus)
Sturdy Intent: 4% when your Guard Ring or Weapon Element matches enemy weakness
Flowing Intent: 4% over time (takes 30 seconds to reach 4% and resets on weapon switch)
Lethal Intent: 4%, but you take 5% damage every 20 seconds.

If you can somehow find a way to squeeze 200 S-ATK onto your weapon (which I don't believe is possible on a 4 SSA Atlas), you can also get 5% from Lightstream's S1:Strike Boost.

But yeah, unless you are really hurting for that extra 1%, you might be fine just keeping it as is.

MDashK
Jul 26, 2019, 06:45 PM
You do have other options for the 4% S1, but they are conditional as well:
Powering Intent: 4% against Sub-bosses and Bosses
Rupturing Intent: 4% against Breakable parts (does not work with Break SD Bonus)
Sturdy Intent: 4% when your Guard Ring or Weapon Element matches enemy weakness
Flowing Intent: 4% over time (takes 30 seconds to reach 4% and resets on weapon switch)
Lethal Intent: 4%, but you take 5% damage every 20 seconds.

If you can somehow find a way to squeeze 200 S-ATK onto your weapon (which I don't believe is possible on a 4 SSA Atlas), you can also get 5% from Lightstream's S1:Strike Boost.

But yeah, unless you are really hurting for that extra 1%, you might be fine just keeping it as is.

Thanks for all the help. =)
Maybe I'll change them If I win the jackpot in the game somehow xD

Dark Mits
Jul 27, 2019, 03:10 AM
Does S1: Collaborator Liberator stack if 2 players in the same party have it?

Kondibon
Jul 27, 2019, 11:22 AM
Does S1: Collaborator Liberator stack if 2 players in the same party have it?
No, it only affects the user in the first place as far as I know, it's like the party of toughness ring.

Anduril
Jul 27, 2019, 01:51 PM
Question regarding Novell weapons, as I haven't really seen much mentioned aside from the Takt not being great: are they a viable upgrade over 14* equipment or are they just a good way to store S4 SSAs?

Particularly asking in regards to: Spread Needle, Exacrimav, Yasminkov 4000FJ, Dim Bow, Celestial TDs, and Gear Experience.
And mind, this is all secondary gear for alts as I have already used all my available Lightstream and Atlas EX (except one which I have been using to switch out S4s as needed), as well as a couple of Austeres.

エリュシオン
Jul 27, 2019, 03:50 PM
Question regarding Novell weapons, as I haven't really seen much mentioned aside from the Takt not being great: are they a viable upgrade over 14* equipment or are they just a good way to store S4 SSAs?

Particularly asking in regards to: Spread Needle, Exacrimav, Yasminkov 4000FJ, Dim Bow, Celestial TDs, and Gear Experience.
And mind, this is all secondary gear for alts as I have already used all my available Lightstream and Atlas EX (except one which I have been using to switch out S4s as needed), as well as a couple of Austeres.

Novelle has pretty high stats and provide a consistent 14% DMG boost (so doesn't require using PB like Austere to reach max damage) and increases crit rate by 20%. They most likely would do more damage than most of the 14*s you've listed. If you're pressed to know which will get the most use out of Novelle, I think you should start with Fi weapons since I believe they would benefit the most from the potential. Novelle Bow with the Atlas S4 would also be pretty good since Rapid shoot is almost always available since the cool-down is much shorter now. Whichever you choose, they should all be a pretty decent upgrade from those 14*s.

Anduril
Jul 27, 2019, 04:33 PM
Novelle has pretty high stats and provide a consistent 14% DMG boost (so doesn't require using PB like Austere to reach max damage) and increases crit rate by 20%. They most likely would do more damage than most of the 14*s you've listed. If you're pressed to know which will get the most use out of Novelle, I think you should start with Fi weapons since I believe they would benefit the most from the potential. Novelle Bow with the Atlas S4 would also be pretty good since Rapid shoot is almost always available since the cool-down is much shorter now. Whichever you choose, they should all be a pretty decent upgrade from those 14*s.
Makes sense, thanks.
Now, since Novell does get Fighter to 100% Crit (with an Effort Ring), do you think it would it be worth it to swap from an Austere DS to a Novell one?

エリュシオン
Jul 27, 2019, 05:05 PM
Makes sense, thanks.
Now, since Novell does get Fighter to 100% Crit (with an Effort Ring), do you think it would it be worth it to swap from an Austere DS to a Novell one?

I think if you have Austere DS with all S1~3 all being Skilled Strike, It most likely will do more damage with PB but, probably not by a massive amount. Without PB It probably will do less but, once again, not by a massive amount. Even by achieving 100% crit I feel you might benefit from giving that Novelle to field a weapon you don't already have a 15* for. I would just keep using the Austere DS.

Taters
Jul 28, 2019, 12:14 PM
How do so many people get Astral Soul/Mana Reverie/Ether Factor on their Lightstream Units? Is there a secret I'm missing or are they managing to get 4x units with all three catalysts on them?

HardBoiledPapa
Jul 28, 2019, 01:09 PM
How do so many people get Astral Soul/Mana Reverie/Ether Factor on their Lightstream Units? Is there a secret I'm missing or are they managing to get 4x units with all three catalysts on them?

They made the Astral and Ether factor 1st then transferred them both using soul and factor receptor in the final process. Doing it this way means it's almost necessary for them to use an ability protection because of how low the success rate of those 2 abilities.

Arada
Jul 28, 2019, 01:46 PM

This question was answered 2 pages ago by Nyansan and myself.

quickasker
Jul 29, 2019, 08:57 AM
If i uses [pet switch strike] in Summoner main class. which R/C Strike ring i should use, R/C Strike Striking or R/C Strike Tech?

Anduril
Jul 29, 2019, 11:00 AM
If i uses [pet switch strike] in Summoner main class. which R/C Strike ring i should use, R/C Strike Striking or R/C Strike Tech?

Switch Strike does not change the damage type, just the ATK used, so with Pets your only choice is the Tech ring.

Loveabelle
Jul 29, 2019, 02:04 PM
Anyone have advice on S-ranking UH solo PD? I have no trouble clearing it, but the best I've managed is an A rank..
I'm playing Su/Fi, so any tips on that class combo, or any PD tips in general would be appreciated. Surviving isn't an issue, I'm just struggling with the dps part. I can manage about 3 minutes vs Double, so I feel like that's pretty good? I'm using a lightstream takt and mostly using Aero and Rappy pets.

silo1991
Jul 29, 2019, 02:42 PM
Anyone have advice on S-ranking UH solo PD? I have no trouble clearing it, but the best I've managed is an A rank..
I'm playing Su/Fi, so any tips on that class combo, or any PD tips in general would be appreciated. Surviving isn't an issue, I'm just struggling with the dps part. I can manage about 3 minutes vs Double, so I feel like that's pretty good? I'm using a lightstream takt and mostly using Aero and Rappy pets.

be a SU/PH its overpower , hell i can handle XH fields without problem , believe me if you get 200 pp pool and use Aero , Maron and Melon pets with extra boss damage parfaits or anything that give them extra damage straight foward.

if that combination does not convince you , just use synchro , IMO its the pet that have the best sinergy with fighter passives

Loveabelle
Jul 29, 2019, 03:44 PM
be a SU/PH its overpower , hell i can handle XH fields without problem , believe me if you get 200 pp pool and use Aero , Maron and Melon pets with extra boss damage parfaits or anything that give them extra damage straight foward.

if that combination does not convince you , just use synchro , IMO its the pet that have the best sinergy with fighter passives

Uhh.. I didn't realize XH fields were that difficult? lol. I'm not really convinced Su/Ph is that overpowered, considering Su/Fi has higher bonuses..
I've heard Synchro is strong and all, but it's also incredibly squishy, is it not? Would that still be viable in UH solo PD?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 29, 2019, 05:17 PM
Uhh.. I didn't realize XH fields were that difficult? lol. I'm not really convinced Su/Ph is that overpowered, considering Su/Fi has higher bonuses..
I've heard Synchro is strong and all, but it's also incredibly squishy, is it not? Would that still be viable in UH solo PD?

Synchro is literally top boss destroyer, make sure you got Rykros Staff to put more DPS on top, Aero is your 2nd go-to boss killer, Maron/Melon, Redran are upcoming. Don't use Rappy on UH PD honestly

Su/Ph is Meta though so I'd hop on it whenever you can

XH fields....those are hard?

silo1991
Jul 29, 2019, 05:43 PM

well i beat the apostol dragon alone , while with any other class that is not hero or phantom , i simply cant

i didnt tried EF XH btw but i assume its a different story :S

Loveabelle
Jul 29, 2019, 06:14 PM
Synchro is literally top boss destroyer, make sure you got Rykros Staff to put more DPS on top, Aero is your 2nd go-to boss killer, Maron/Melon, Redran are upcoming. Don't use Rappy on UH PD honestly

Su/Ph is Meta though so I'd hop on it whenever you can

I'll definitely give Synchro a try then. I don't have Rykros Plus yet, so I might hold off until I get enough boosters. Is there any reason you say not to use Rappy? Honestly, Aero dies -really- fast on PD, where as Rappy can tank it, and dps wise, I'd say it's just slightly below aero, but with better pp regen.
I tried Maron before, but I honestly did worse with it, but maybe I just need more practice. Haven't touched Melon, like, ever though. And Redran on PD? I can't imagine it'd be very good.

Zephyrion
Jul 29, 2019, 06:40 PM
I'll definitely give Synchro a try then. I don't have Rykros Plus yet, so I might hold off until I get enough boosters. Is there any reason you say not to use Rappy? Honestly, Aero dies -really- fast on PD, where as Rappy can tank it, and dps wise, I'd say it's just slightly below aero, but with better pp regen.
I tried Maron before, but I honestly did worse with it, but maybe I just need more practice. Haven't touched Melon, like, ever though. And Redran on PD? I can't imagine it'd be very good.

Aero and Marron are more "situational" bossing pets. Aero's big upside is the sheer power of Aero Spiral with Aero Shout buff on : you can pre-fire it or use it on some stuns for massive damage. As for Marron, think of it as a "counter" pet. Only switch to it when you think a barrage of damage will be coming (best example in PD trigger is Double cars). You do not need to go for max charge either, just be sure it soaks 3 hits real fast and chug it into something then switch back to Synchro.

Redran isn't super good on PD indeed, Melon can see some use but is mainly there to trigger Synchro personality for free. Rappy is fine as an emergency pet to help revive other pets faster, but it's quite lackluster damage-wise even though it's very tough.

Finally don't forget the lifesteal pafaits can make squishy pets much more durable, so consider it on Synchro if you have trouble keeping it alive

ArcaneTechs
Jul 29, 2019, 07:10 PM
Aero and Marron are more "situational" bossing pets. Aero's big upside is the sheer power of Aero Spiral with Aero Shout buff on : you can pre-fire it or use it on some stuns for massive damage. As for Marron, think of it as a "counter" pet. Only switch to it when you think a barrage of damage will be coming (best example in PD trigger is Double cars). You do not need to go for max charge either, just be sure it soaks 3 hits real fast and chug it into something then switch back to Synchro.

Redran isn't super good on PD indeed, Melon can see some use but is mainly there to trigger Synchro personality for free. Rappy is fine as an emergency pet to help revive other pets faster, but it's quite lackluster damage-wise even though it's very tough.

Finally don't forget the lifesteal pafaits can make squishy pets much more durable, so consider it on Synchro if you have trouble keeping it alive
i threw Redran in as like a last bossing pet to have out but i guess Rappy is ok.

I would suggest Melon too if you got the throw timing down

You also dont need to wait for Rykros Staffs Plus Potential, it works fine as is until you get enough boosters. I also would avoid lifesteal parfaits but if you're doing it just for this quest its fine, I wouldnt rely on it over better parfaits that are out

Elexus
Jul 30, 2019, 06:05 AM
I was try to get back to this game so i have couple question
- Any requirement to unlock Phantom?
- What is current basic weapon/unit/affix

silo1991
Jul 30, 2019, 08:30 AM
I was try to get back to this game so i have couple question
- Any requirement to unlock Phantom?

1 just lvl up 2 classes to lvl 75 and talk to Koffie for certain COs
2 if you are asking about minimum equipment , buy a ray weapon from Leonita using a certificate or buy the dark falz weapons and ray armors with 2019 weapon badges

afixxes for phantom maybe a omega reviere , ares soul (ex ver. if posible) and the rest focus on increase your PP pool up to 200 at least

Nyansan
Jul 30, 2019, 10:05 AM

Weapon:
Get a Val series weapon, grind to +35 and turn it into Atra using the Chronos stone from title. Getting Atra is pretty worth it as it sets you up for Atra EX, which is a very flexible 15* weapon.

Other than that, the ability to craft 13* will come soon so might want to check if you have any 13* that may possibly become usable later.

Unit:
Upgraded Evleda AKA Cleasis units from Xie, decent HP/PP/resists and easily attainable just by doing the current limited quest.

Affixes:
For units it would be Ares Soul / Stat III / Persona Reverie / Flex 1 / Flex 2.

Flex options could be Arks Fever, Arks Max, Stamina III, Noble (price for this has dropped drastically so why not).
Options for flex would vary according to what class you play&playstyle, whether you want more HP/PP/Atk

LovelyCorinn
Jul 31, 2019, 04:10 AM
Whats the best way to install PSO 2? the torrent or the tweaker?

Anduril
Jul 31, 2019, 10:38 AM
Whats the best way to install PSO 2? the torrent or the tweaker?

The Torrent is is up-to-date to 2019 06 15, so you will still need to download ~2GB more of patches after install.
Because the torrent is so up-to-date, either method will take roughly the same amount of time, as far as I know (though I guess it depends on how many people are seeding).

Sirius-91
Jul 31, 2019, 11:18 AM
Tweaker is subject to being throttled by sega when you install pso2 with it.

diamondx
Jul 31, 2019, 11:47 PM
question on hero, is it better to use the demonia series weapons for hero since it increase the hero gauge to 100% everytime?

Anduril
Aug 1, 2019, 01:25 AM
question on hero, is it better to use the demonia series weapons for hero since it increase the hero gauge to 100% everytime?

Demonia increases the accumulation rate of Hero Boost, not the Hero Gear gauge, ie. it takes 30 seconds to get Hero Boost's full 60% multiplier rather than a full minute.

Sizustar
Aug 1, 2019, 02:46 AM
Would it be worth it to change the S4 on my Atlas Zemus Ex Rod to S4:累加追撃, and use that instead of Lightstream Rod, both have 8s
The Atls Zemus Ex has the spear S4 S4:輝器応変 currently

ArcaneTechs
Aug 1, 2019, 03:26 AM
Demonia increases the accumulation rate of Hero Boost, not the Hero Gear gauge, ie. it takes 30 seconds to get Hero Boost's full 60% multiplier rather than a full minute.
Theres stronger gear than the Demonia series out however, you can use Demonia on down times and have it build your HB quicker until you start fighting again but unless you're working on better gear, you don't need to main these anymore.

Would it be worth it to change the S4 on my Atlas Zemus Ex Rod to S4:累加追撃, and use that instead of Lightstream Rod, both have 8s
The Atls Zemus Ex has the spear S4 S4:輝器応変 currently

I guess this is debatable but if you're playing Phantom use Lightstream Rod, its hands down best rod for it and if you're playing Fo I would suggest using getting S4 Circuit Rotation 回路輪転 on Atra Rod for quicker Photon Flare up-keeps, or use S4 Refined Providence 摂理洗練 if you want. Naturally S4 Life Steal is always on the table

MoneyShotPSU
Aug 1, 2019, 06:01 AM
I am quite new and have been using limited quests to help myself level up, however, on my newest character the mission isn't appearing. Is there anything specific I need to do for it to show up? (it shows up on my other character)

Yniro
Aug 1, 2019, 06:26 AM
1)LF current gallery Cast's parts
2)LF current Cast community
3)Would it make sense to change the Japanese server to an American one in the future? I live in Europe

DrCatco
Aug 1, 2019, 08:13 AM
1)LF current gallery Cast's parts
The most reliable is the swiki Este Page: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86 . You should be able to see a list with unisex costumes, male costumes, female costumes, etc. Cast parts are at the bottom of those pages. Cast heads have their own section.

There is also Bumped's AC Scratch Directory: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory .

There was a page with a gallery of Cast parts: http://pso2cast.com/ . Unfortunately, it has not been updated for a long time. It's still a good resource if you're looking for older Cast parts.

2)LF current Cast community
There is the CASTing Call thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?231549-CASTing-Call . I don't know if it's considered the Cast community page, but It has some good shoots.

3)Would it make sense to change the Japanese server to an American one in the future? I live in Europe
No idea, sorry.

Zeik2006
Aug 1, 2019, 03:13 PM
Here's a quick question with a hopefully quick answer - I'm trying to break the level 75 cap. I bought a cheapy 14* weapon off the player shops and I'm working on grinding it to 35 now. I assume this will also count for the 13* grind title?

Or does it need to be EXACTLY 13 stars? I don't wanna spend a ton of money grinding this 14* to 35 to break the cap if it needs to be 13*.

UniverseLover
Aug 1, 2019, 03:20 PM
It will work with 14 stars as well as long as you at the minimum grind from +34 to +35 it will count.

Zeik2006
Aug 1, 2019, 03:30 PM
Wait, I think I'm misunderstanding the requirements.

So does it want me to get a weapon to +35, or does it want me to grind the cap from 34 to 35. Because one of those is expensive and the other is just getting lucky.

Anduril
Aug 1, 2019, 04:06 PM
Wait, I think I'm misunderstanding the requirements.

So does it want me to get a weapon to +35, or does it want me to grind the cap from 34 to 35. Because one of those is expensive and the other is just getting lucky.
It requires you to grind the weapon from +34/35 to +35/35; we tend to specify this since people often ask if doing an exchange (like swapping Atlas category) will count toward unlocking on more than one class.

Zeik2006
Aug 1, 2019, 04:15 PM
Okay that's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up. So since I've got these 14* mechs with an upper cap of 35, all I have to do is grind it out till it hits 35 and I"ll be set. Thanks for the answers.

SpanishGamer911
Aug 1, 2019, 05:52 PM
Is it possible to unlink a PS4 account from PSO2. That is currently banned, if so how & once unlinked can a new JPN PSN be linked to the same PSO2 account afterwards?

Anduril
Aug 1, 2019, 05:55 PM
Is it possible to unlink a PS4 account from PSO2. That is currently banned, if so how & once unlinked can a new JPN PSN be linked to the same PSO2 account afterwards?
It was possible at one point, but I'm not sure if it still is. Basically, you would have to contact PSO2's customer support to do so, but remember, they do not accept support tickets/emails that are not in Japanese (and I wouldn't recommend using machine translated Japanese).

SpanishGamer911
Aug 1, 2019, 06:02 PM
It was possible at one point, but I'm not sure if it still is. Basically, you would have to contact PSO2's customer support to do so, but remember, they do not accept support tickets/emails that are not in Japanese (and I wouldn't recommend using machine translated Japanese).

Okay thank you!

Sizustar
Aug 1, 2019, 08:32 PM
Can affixing in some ways be a convoluted mess Witz noch thought put into it?

Can you try that again in English?

StreetFighter2242
Aug 1, 2019, 11:37 PM
Can Affixing be convoluted in many ways without any real thought put into the system itself?

PenguinDeer
Aug 2, 2019, 12:28 AM
Can Affixing be convoluted in many ways without any real thought put into the system itself?
No offense, but I don't think anyone understands what you're saying. The sentence structure is just a wild ride. Did you mean:
1: That affixing is confusing but you can choose to do simple affixes.
2. Affixing is complicated and whether or not you can do it without understanding it in depth.
3. Some other third thing.

StreetFighter2242
Aug 2, 2019, 01:17 AM
3: Is it another tacked on afterthought and just another "Feature" that theatens game balance in the long run?

PenguinDeer
Aug 2, 2019, 01:45 AM
3: Is it another tacked on afterthought and just another "Feature" that theatens game balance in the long run?

See, now that sentence makes sense. I think of affixing as an extra endgame thing to grind for. People that aren't that interested can invest the bare minimum and the tryhards can go for 7/8s. I don't think it really threatens game balance. Good affixes can make a difference, but there really isn't that big of a gap between an average 100 atk unit with a 250 atk unit. It amounts to about a 10% damage difference and some other stats. With SSA's, they aren't really an afterthought either. A lot of them help change your play style and are interesting.

Dark Mits
Aug 2, 2019, 02:06 AM
No, affixing does not threaten game balance. The extra stats that you get from minmaxing affixing compared to just a regular 5s of about 100atk contribute to less than 10% of your total stats, and possibly less than 5% of your total output. At the same point, there is no content currently that requires maxxed affixing to complete, not even depth 999 in Masquerade.

Anduril
Aug 2, 2019, 05:41 PM
Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot for units that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?

Arada
Aug 2, 2019, 06:06 PM
Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?

It depends on how cheap you want to go and if you wish to have multi-attack or not.

A very very very cheap and decent 5 slot affix would be:
http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=SI02.TD0F.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&1=SI02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&2=SI02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&3=TK06.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&4=TK06.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&5=TK06.EA03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=SI02.TK06.TD0F.EA03&o=A06.B12
(it's for shoot but you can swap the noble and the soul for the one you like)

Sizustar
Aug 2, 2019, 06:29 PM
Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot for units that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?

You can also check out SAF, which is 100% transfer rate when the fodder is +35
So Modulator, Astral soul are good SAF
The various Phrase XXX SAF depending on your need.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Ability_Factors

Anduril
Aug 2, 2019, 06:39 PM
It depends on how cheap you want to go and if you wish to have multi-attack or not.

http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=SI02.TD0F.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&1=SI02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&2=SI02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&3=TK06.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&4=TK06.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&5=TK06.EA03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=SI02.TK06.TD0F.EA03&o=A06.B12

I was just about to update it; let's say the upper echelon per unit as 10mil and single ATK, since I'm trying to make one set R-ATK and one set S-ATK (this is for a couple of secondary characters, so I'm not trying to break the bank, but still want something half-decent).

@Sizustar: I'm did note this is for Units, so, unfortunately, SAF isn't an option.

Nyansan
Aug 2, 2019, 08:55 PM
I was just about to update it; let's say the upper echelon per unit as 10mil and single ATK, since I'm trying to make one set R-ATK and one set S-ATK (this is for a couple of secondary characters, so I'm not trying to break the bank, but still want something half-decent).

Computed Arada's build and checked ingame for on ship 2 for prices, it's about 5~6m per unit (using Noble stuff, Elegant boosts price to about 2~3m more), assuming you buy the fodders outside of the one with ARKS fever and including Dudu fee. And 100/70/10 is a pretty good statline IMO for that price point

You are going to make the Soul/ARKS Fever fodder though through upslotting an ARKS fever fod with soul receptors + Soul with Arks Fever but even then it's still relatively cheap.

Dark Mits
Aug 3, 2019, 02:09 AM
Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot for units that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?Ares the Soul [25atk / 35hp / 3pp] (If I remember correctly, Historia Soul + random ep1-3 boss soul make it 60%. If you have many badges to get those units who have it affixed already, and you also can spare 500k-ish for a 4s/5s with Soul Receptor, that's 100%)
Double Reverie [-20atk / 50hp / 5pp] (I'm not joking)
Power III / Shoot III [30atk]
ARKS Fever [5atk / 5dex / 5pp]
Spirita III [4pp] (Optional)

That's 40atk, 85hp, 13pp (17 if 5s) for cost that is probably less than even 2 million meseta. You may replace Spirita III for <Attack> Boost if you have leftover tickets from SG scratches.

Loveless62
Aug 3, 2019, 05:23 AM

Add a Historia Soul to one of the fodders, and then this becomes a 100% chance success formula.

Avoid giving Dudu any opportunities to screw you over in the final step if you can help it.

Arada
Aug 3, 2019, 05:58 AM
Add a Historia Soul to one of the fodders, and then this becomes a 100% chance success formula.

Avoid giving Dudu any opportunities to screw you over in the final step if you can help it.

Problem is it's not very cheap around here (even Fabula Soul). On my ship, it's cheaper to retry the whole than buying a 3 Historia Soul to make it 100%.

Loveless62
Aug 3, 2019, 06:49 AM
Problem is it's not very cheap around here (even Fabula Soul). On my ship, it's cheaper to retry the whole than buying a 3 Historia Soul to make it 100%.
5s Fabula Soul currently costs 1.3M on my ship (2), whereas 5s Historia costs 600K.

In fact, there are 5s Persona Reverie + Historia Soul units on sale for 630K (I think they dropped that way from the previous LQ). So you could replace one of the 5s Persona Reverie fodders from your formula for about 550K increase in cost.

Elegant Shoot costs 7.6M on my ship. I think investing 550K more in one fodder is worth the insurance.

Karen Erra
Aug 3, 2019, 05:07 PM
I got a question.. The other day I found this item S4 Add: Raising Pursuit / S4追加:累加追撃, which is apparently worth a shit-ton of meseta and I was wondering,
is this S-Ability any good and is it worth keeping it for myself or rather selling it? I'm just not sure if it's worth putting on a weapon and if yes, for which class/weapon
would it be best..? Maybe someone can fill me in with some information, thanks!

Zephyrion
Aug 3, 2019, 07:41 PM
I got a question.. The other day I found this item S4 Add: Raising Pursuit / S4追加:累加追撃, which is apparently worth a shit-ton of meseta and I was wondering,
is this S-Ability any good and is it worth keeping it for myself or rather selling it? I'm just not sure if it's worth putting on a weapon and if yes, for which class/weapon
would it be best..? Maybe someone can fill me in with some information, thanks!

It's a veery strong SSA, kinda OP even for a S4. Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

It's good on any weapon really but especially valuable on weapons that do quick bursts with PAs (Ranger, Braver Bow, Force compounds and Hunter Partizan come to mind). but really the extra damage makes it a pretty insane SSA for pretty much any class

Karen Erra
Aug 4, 2019, 06:57 AM
It's a veery strong SSA, kinda OP even for a S4. Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

It's good on any weapon really but especially valuable on weapons that do quick bursts with PAs (Ranger, Braver Bow, Force compounds and Hunter Partizan come to mind). but really the extra damage makes it a pretty insane SSA for pretty much any class

Thank you very much for your input! I just wasn't sure. Selling this thing for ~90m was pretty tempting after all. But I guess I'll keep it. Just have to think about
which of my characters should have it now XD

Loyd Azakuya
Aug 4, 2019, 09:19 AM
Does anyone know if Sega has released this BGM at all? I don't remember listening to it in-game or anything like that, I just want to know if it's available somewhere.

https://youtu.be/RLcm8Gm5pyA

ruidzh
Aug 4, 2019, 09:36 AM
I have 1500 7th anniv. badges left after I got everything I need. So I want to confirm something before I trade all left badges for grinders:

1.Every account can only get 6 pieces 15* weapons from 7th anniv. event.

2.7th anniv. badges are only for trading items from Xie's shop and will be useless after this coming Tuesday's maintenance.

Nyansan
Aug 4, 2019, 09:44 AM
I have 1500 7th anniv. badges left after I got everything I need. So I want to confirm something before I trade all left badges for grinders:

1.Every account can only get 6 pieces 15* weapons from 7th anniv. event.

2.7th anniv. badges are only for trading items from Xie's shop and will be useless after this coming Tuesday's maintenance.

1. Yes. 6 pieces that are 60 element and 30 max grind
2. IIRC no, Xie is still around til the end of August since there will be a rerun of both 7th anniversary maps (EP5 training and the current guruguru)

Dark Mits
Aug 4, 2019, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know if Sega has released this BGM at all? I don't remember listening to it in-game or anything like that, I just want to know if it's available somewhere.

https://youtu.be/RLcm8Gm5pyA

I hope I am not breaking any rules, but Cyber Meteor has it on their channel on youtube. It's this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69npYRiBW8).

ruidzh
Aug 4, 2019, 05:45 PM
2. IIRC no, Xie is still around til the end of August since there will be a rerun of both 7th anniversary maps (EP5 training and the current guruguru)

So Xie's shop will have another update with new items? That's great.

Anduril
Aug 4, 2019, 06:20 PM
So Xie's shop will have another update with new items? That's great.

Not new items, but they might cycle the accessory and LA from the first half back in.

Loyd Azakuya
Aug 4, 2019, 09:52 PM
I hope I am not breaking any rules, but Cyber Meteor has it on their channel on youtube. It's this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69npYRiBW8).
Ow, I didn't remember that it was from that scene, I guess I didn't pay much attention to it that time I played the story, thanks

UniverseLover
Aug 5, 2019, 11:26 AM
What's the proc rate at which you heal with S2 Sturdy Recovery?

Anduril
Aug 5, 2019, 11:41 AM
What's the proc rate at which you heal with S2 Sturdy Recovery?

It has a ~10% chance per hit.

Masu
Aug 5, 2019, 02:31 PM
Am kinda torn about an upgrade.
I got a Neo Cabliss 7s to drop some time ago...
Is it worth to swicth from Austere NT? Losing Darkness Shield 25% pp save feels kinda a waste...On the other side Neo Cabliss extra raw dmg balance the missing S1 and the parying mechanic sounds nice (playing T-atk Bo/Ph btw). Also do it work only with PA or do it work with techs too? Thanks.

Anduril
Aug 5, 2019, 02:42 PM
Am kinda torn about an upgrade.
I got a Neo Cabliss 7s to drop some time ago...
Also do it work only with PA or do it work with techs too? Thanks.

It only works with PAs, but you can get the same effect with L/Tech C Parry if you have extra ring space since it does work with Jet Boots.

Masu
Aug 5, 2019, 02:55 PM
It only works with PAs, but you can get the same effect with L/Tech C Parry if you have extra ring space since it does work with Jet Boots.
O no worry about that, I have the combined Bo ring however tech parry ring effect have a cd which I wouldn't have to worry about if Neo Cabliss pot was also working with techs. Would have been too good if pot covered PA AND techs :D

Edit: Stoopid me I meant the Fo combined ring xD

Edit2: https://i.imgur.com/VZBvUeF.jpg
So if I remember right, 2% dmg buff is roughly 60atk. S1:Sturdy intent is 4% which tighten the raw dmg difference to 56atk and one extra atk slot for Neo Cabliss...So potential gimmick excepted, there's no real point to upgrade (?)

Anduril
Aug 5, 2019, 03:06 PM
O no worry about that, I have the combined Bo ring however tech parry ring effect have a cd which I wouldn't have to worry about if Neo Cabliss pot was also working with techs. Would have been too good if pot covered PA AND techs :D

What cooldown? Do you mean that it can only guard one attack from the front per charge? If that is what you are talking about, from what I recall, Neo Cabliss has the same restrictions.

UniverseLover
Aug 5, 2019, 03:55 PM
It has a ~10% chance per hit.

Wow that seems low. Guess I'll test and see if it procs often enough to work with Genon and Cursed Radiance effectively.

Masu
Aug 5, 2019, 05:16 PM
What cooldown? Do you mean that it can only guard one attack from the front per charge? If that is what you are talking about, from what I recall, Neo Cabliss has the same restrictions.
For fast multi attacks tech charge parrying isn't as good/reliable as let's say spamming strike guts T-0. Better use nabarta T-0 or just dodge :D.

Endler
Aug 6, 2019, 11:48 AM

Where are you getting the info about the maps being rerun? Anyone able to confirm this?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 6, 2019, 11:57 AM
Where are you getting the info about the maps being rerun? Anyone able to confirm this?

Literally from Sega themselves, its going to be RDR boosted, whether theres another Quest Link Campaign is what we'll find out tonight during maint

Karen Erra
Aug 6, 2019, 02:16 PM
To my knowledge the 2nd iteration of these missions will be from September 4th till September 11th for the EP5 mission and September 11th till September 18th for the Excluder mission.
At least that's what the Web Panel page and bumped says.
According to the information in game Xie will stick around until August 21st, and Novel weapons can be exchanged until August 21st as well. Not sure what with the rest of her shop will happen.

silo1991
Aug 6, 2019, 02:29 PM
To my knowledge the 2nd iteration of these missions will be from September 4th till September 11th for the EP5 mission and September 11th till September 18th for the Excluder mission.
At least that's what the Web Panel page and bumped says.
According to the information in game Xie will stick around until August 21st, and Novel weapons can be exchanged until August 21st as well. Not sure what with the rest of her shop will happen.

september? dont you mean august ?

Karen Erra
Aug 6, 2019, 02:34 PM
september? dont you mean august ?

Clearly, the web event page says 9/4 - 9/11 and 9/11 - 9/18

https://i.ibb.co/C69kGh7/webevent.png

Reilet
Aug 6, 2019, 02:47 PM
Wow that seems low. Guess I'll test and see if it procs often enough to work with Genon and Cursed Radiance effectively.

Proc’s often enough to keep your pp pool infinite, but not often enough to have a healthy hp pool. You’re at 1 hp very often with the genon bow. I assume much less with the other two weapons as they have a higher hit per PA use.

silo1991
Aug 6, 2019, 03:16 PM
Clearly, the web event page says 9/4 - 9/11 and 9/11 - 9/18

oh my , i wasnt aware of the web event page .

thanks for the info

mother clusterfck
Aug 6, 2019, 03:56 PM
Two questions:
1) one of the "play chuu no..." scrolling messages looked suspiciously to me like it was announcing a +15% affix boost but I can't read much kanji so I might be mistaken, anyone got more info?

2) How to unsub from all of Sega's newsletters? I found a site where you can click a button to sub to more newsletters but since it's with buttons, there was no way to unsub.

Anduril
Aug 6, 2019, 04:02 PM
Two questions:
1) one of the "play chuu no..." scrolling messages looked suspiciously to me like it was announcing a +15% affix boost but I can't read much kanji so I might be mistaken, anyone got more info?

As part of the Web Panel event, next week (Aug14-21), we are getting a 15%EXP boost on NT grinding, along with +10% to Affix and +10% to OT grind rate.

Tymek
Aug 6, 2019, 05:38 PM
As part of the Web Panel event, next week (Aug14-21), we are getting a 15%EXP boost on NT grinding, along with +10% to Affix and +10% to OT grind rate.

Thanks to the combined efforts of the players, this has increased to 15%:
http://pso2.jp/players/event/7th_anniversary/webevent/panel/webevent_e.png

Anduril
Aug 6, 2019, 05:52 PM
Thanks to the combined efforts of the players, this has increased to 15%:
http://pso2.jp/players/event/7th_anniversary/webevent/panel/webevent_e.png

Neat! For some reason I didn't even look past the normal Web Panels; I just assumed at the bottom was the usual "extra points get you extra SG" from the last several events.
This is nice, though this and the change from Bingo to Limited ARKS Quests further make me realize they are really trying to kill off giving us large amounts of free SG.

diamondx
Aug 7, 2019, 12:55 AM
Does anyone know what S4: Rising Intents do yall?

Anduril
Aug 7, 2019, 01:05 AM
Does anyone know what S4: Rising Intents do yall?
Assuming you mean S4:累加追撃, from a few pages back:

Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 7, 2019, 03:04 AM
any title for clearing level 96 PD ?
also what is the reward

AiAngel
Aug 7, 2019, 05:03 PM
Hello, am getting a weird message after loging in, I am new and I opened a Sega id, I can successfully log in in the website but not in the game, I get this message :
https://imgshare.io/image
s/2019
/08/07/IMG_20190807_202526.jpg

Can anyone read it? (ps : I am french btw, if it is country remated, can I use a vpn ?)
Thanks for the help

Anduril
Aug 7, 2019, 05:17 PM
Hello, am getting a weird message after loging in, I am new and I opened a Sega id, I can successfully log in in the website but not in the game, I get this message :
https://imgshare.io/image
s/2019
/08/07/IMG_20190807_202526.jpg

Can anyone read it? (ps : I am french btw, if it is country remated, can I use a vpn ?)
Thanks for the help

Error702 means that you have not linked your SEGA ID to PSO2.
Try following the instructions in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/4fyr8w/for_ps4_users_getting_the_702_error/

AiAngel
Aug 7, 2019, 08:01 PM
@Anduril, thanks for the quick reply, that was indeed what I was missing lol, the problem is now solved glad I could finally enjoy this game x)
I got one last question though, I installed the english patch via the Tweaker application(vpk), it launches the game but start in japanese, does it have something with the PSO2 version ? (I have the 6.06)

Dark Mits
Aug 7, 2019, 11:17 PM
@Anduril, thanks for the quick reply, that was indeed what I was missing lol, the problem is now solved glad I could finally enjoy this game x)
I got one last question though, I installed the english patch via the Tweaker application(vpk), it launches the game but start in japanese, does it have something with the PSO2 version ? (I have the 6.06)The Terms of Use, which are always displayed when you start up the game, have not been translated. If you press Accept then you will see the next menus have been translated already.

Some of the text in-game has not been translated, but it is mostly text that does not have any impact on gameplay.

-=EDIT=-
As a note, whenever there is an update to the game by Sega, Tweaker will need to reapply the patch. There is an option to do it automatically after each update instead of having to apply it manually.

Sirius-91
Aug 8, 2019, 12:48 AM
The Terms of Use, which are always displayed when you start up the game, have not been translated.

It's japanese legalese and we're not touching that in fear of screwing something up in translation.

AiAngel
Aug 8, 2019, 05:15 AM
@Dark Mits, I started the game and played the 1st mission of chapter 0 and I didn't see a single english phrase. And I did uninstall and reinstall the english patch but nothing happened ;/

Nyansan
Aug 8, 2019, 09:30 AM
Did they announce a scratch of boost week items (Grace/Elegant stuff) for next week?

Edit: Nvm they did
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20190814/

Anduril
Aug 8, 2019, 09:32 AM
@Dark Mits, I started the game and played the 1st mission of chapter 0 and I didn't see a single english phrase. And I did uninstall and reinstall the english patch but nothing happened ;/

Are any of the menus translated, or is it all in Japanese? Have you tried doing a Manual Installation of the patch as outlined on the Vita English Patch page (http://arks-layer.com/pso2v.php)?

silo1991
Aug 8, 2019, 09:47 AM
when its gonna be an affix boost , i have everything ready for affix an atlas EX twin daggers .

Anduril
Aug 8, 2019, 09:48 AM
when its gonna be an affix boost , i have everything ready for affix an atlas EX twin daggers .

Next week (August 14 - 21).

silo1991
Aug 8, 2019, 09:57 AM
Next week (August 14 - 21).

thank you

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2019, 04:16 PM
Xie's limited AC shop only has that set limit of items in her shop per... character? account? week?

Anduril
Aug 8, 2019, 04:20 PM
Xie's limited AC shop only has that set limit of items in her shop per... character? account? week?
I would assume that it follows the same rules of all limited shops (like the Casino or Badge Exchange) in that it is per Ship, and as I don't recall seeing a "Resets on X Day," it is probably just once for the entire duration of the shop being around (like with the Novell passes).

AiAngel
Aug 8, 2019, 04:54 PM
Are any of the menus translated, or is it all in Japanese? Have you tried doing a Manual Installation of the patch as outlined on the Vita English Patch page (http://arks-layer.com/pso2v.php)?

Thanks for your reply, everything is in jap, I tried do the manual way, after installing the patch (from PKGJ). Maybe I should try to delete the patch? But I don't know where are all the files that the patch app auto installed, or should I delet everything and retry ? (that 13Go patch though lol)

*Edit: about the manual way, I was lost about "ux0" or "ur0" step in config, (my plugin file was in ux0:/rePatch/PCSG00141, I tried both, it failed xD)

Saffran
Aug 9, 2019, 04:03 AM
Am I better off trying to go 4s-5s on my units by trying my last affix directly or should I go for random junk then do the real affix?
I really, REALLY don't want to redo my rings.

Nyansan
Aug 9, 2019, 05:36 AM
Am I better off trying to go 4s-5s on my units by trying my last affix directly or should I go for random junk then do the real affix?
I really, REALLY don't want to redo my rings.

Depends on what you're trying to put on those units, and budget allotted for those units.
Take power/shoot/tech III for example; inexpensive at 1-2 slots but as you get to 4 or 5 the cost becomes much, much higher that you'd actually save more if you upslot a low slot one. Also, if you're planning on making something like Reverie + Factor combo then you really have to make fodders otherwise you'll spend alot trying to get a specific fodder off the market.

As for rings, you really shouldn't put important rings on a unit (combination rings, tech charge parry, class rings etc) and just stick rings that have maximum effect at skill level 1 on them (Wand Ele change, peace zondeel for example; basically any ring that's 6 jewels/3 rock/15 lambda grinders)

Saffran
Aug 9, 2019, 06:33 AM
It's an Izane set that I want to expand from Soul+Reverie+Shoot4+Spirita4 to something more. Replace spirita probably, add doombreak 2 or something. Maybe I can go Arks + Arks Max? but those fodders are gonna be pricey. (I can't even afford a grace right now)

There's another Unit that has Astral Soul on it and I feel like it could go horribly wrong anyway so I don't know if I want to touch it or not. I could probably recreate another one if Forest gives me a 5s this week...

Nyansan
Aug 9, 2019, 07:45 AM
It's an Izane set that I want to expand from Soul+Reverie+Shoot4+Spirita4 to something more. Replace spirita probably, add doombreak 2 or something. Maybe I can go Arks + Arks Max? but those fodders are gonna be pricey. (I can't even afford a grace right now)

There's another Unit that has Astral Soul on it and I feel like it could go horribly wrong anyway so I don't know if I want to touch it or not. I could probably recreate another one if Forest gives me a 5s this week...

Definitely replace Spirita as it's pretty dated as an affix. Doom break 2 is out of the question as both Doom breaks are expensive for 5s and beyond.
Best option would be Arks Fever/Max as you'd only need 3 copies of Arks Fever per unit to make Arks Max, and if you've gotten Arks Fever units from Arks Rappies last PSO2 day even better as you'll just need to upslot them to whatever slot you want to make your final affix

Edit: took the liberty of making what the fodders/setup would be like
http://bit.ly/2YUrNZ9

fuyuka0121
Aug 9, 2019, 09:10 AM
Anyone know the name of this hairstyle?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/sQOqEcO.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anduril
Aug 9, 2019, 09:22 AM

Unfortunately, this is a case of a concept art-only hairstyle; the trailer model for this outfit uses Tropical Twin Tail 2 which looks nothing like this hairstyle.
I might be able to find something similar when I have a bit more time later; I'll update this post when I do.

EDIT: While neither is an exact match, I would say that your best bet to get a similar look would be フィオナフェアリーロング (Fiona Fairy Long (https://i.imgur.com/osd4l4r.jpg)) or カジュアルロング (Casual Long (https://i.imgur.com/SlHY7RB.png)), and even then you would need some twin tail extensions accessories to get those small side tails.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 9, 2019, 11:32 AM

Use full Cleasis set, 2nd best units in game

Saffran
Aug 9, 2019, 01:28 PM
Kril > my cleasis set has Soul+Reverie+Tech4+Mother+Spirita4 already. I don't play fo at the moment though.

I was grooming units for a 6 slots DF units set (I have 11 copies of each) but ran out of cubes and then they released better units anyway.
So since my Izane set is the worst off right now, I thought I'd expand it.
I could use the upgraded 12 stars they gave out though, those already have 5 slots...

エリュシオン
Aug 9, 2019, 04:20 PM

The closest thing I can find to that hairstyle is Altina Long 2 | アルティナロング2 (can also just try Altina Long if 2 is too expensive)

Nyansan
Aug 9, 2019, 07:45 PM
Kril > my cleasis set has Soul+Reverie+Tech4+Mother+Spirita4 already. I don't play fo at the moment though.

I was grooming units for a 6 slots DF units set (I have 11 copies of each) but ran out of cubes and then they released better units anyway.
So since my Izane set is the worst off right now, I thought I'd expand it.
I could use the upgraded 12 stars they gave out though, those already have 5 slots...

If by upgraded 12★ units you mean the Austere units from the campaign, well you *could* work with the Rear and Arm for the set bonus (with bonus + the unit's individual stats, the HP/PP gained is pretty similar to that of 2 Lightstream units, plus the resists are pretty OK imo).

HOWEVER, if you do replace either rear or arm if you find something better, you need to replace both as they need that set bonus to make them worth otherwise they're pretty lackluster individually.

As for DF (chalyra, clawden, allure) units... well they're cube fod for me so *shrug*

silo1991
Aug 11, 2019, 06:05 PM
how can i place previews , when i want to share a video ?