PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Sp-24
Mar 2, 2014, 08:00 AM
I'm pretty sure I received two orders without that "board" thing (only have a console in my micro room). Unless it's been changed in one of the updates.

darkepyonuk
Mar 2, 2014, 08:21 AM
Allright thanls guys, another question is about guilds, i know how to make one but ive just started so hve no friends on my list, im getting my brother to join the ranks of pso2 so we might make a guild but is there any dedicated people in a guild i could join and is there any sites that people in a guild have made i could visit?

kazuuya
Mar 2, 2014, 09:22 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but general searching didn't show anything.

I see on Cirnopedia that regular male costumes are listed as "Race: Non-Cast" but special male costumes are listed as "Race: All". Does this mean male Casts can equip those costumes and have a more humanoid body, in the way that female Casts can?

Thanks!

Yeah if it says Race:All that means Casts can equip these costumes as well.

Sizustar
Mar 2, 2014, 09:27 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but general searching didn't show anything.

I see on Cirnopedia that regular male costumes are listed as "Race: Non-Cast" but special male costumes are listed as "Race: All". Does this mean male Casts can equip those costumes and have a more humanoid body, in the way that female Casts can?

Thanks!

Pretty much something like this[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/LR3rgA0.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sizustar
Mar 2, 2014, 09:45 AM
Awesome, thanks! I regret not asking this before making a Dewman... Which leads me to another question.

I've heard that the storage is universal to my account. Does that mean that if I store all of my gear and meseta then delete and remake a character with a different race, would I be able to pick it all back up from storage with that new character?

Your image is 403'd for me.

Try again~

kazuuya
Mar 2, 2014, 09:50 AM
Awesome, thanks! I regret not asking this before making a Dewman... Which leads me to another question.

I've heard that the storage is universal to my account. Does that mean that if I store all of my gear and meseta then delete and remake a character with a different race, would I be able to pick it all back up from storage with that new character?

Umm honestly I'm not fairly sure about that to be honest but if you created your PSO2 account before the Beach/Deuman update you should have two characterslots. (Except if you already used both, because if you delete one of them then you'll lose that extra character slot I think.)

Sizustar
Mar 2, 2014, 09:52 AM
No change! It blanks when I open the spoiler box, and if I copy/paste the direct URL into my browser window I still get a 403.

One MORE(PSE BURST~)

Imgur was acting weird I think.

Nulve
Mar 2, 2014, 10:51 AM
Is there a place, like a website/Twitter, to remotely check when an EQ is announced and which one it is?

It's a bit of a hinderance logging at the 45'th minute every hour to check if an EQ is coming and what it is.

Sizustar
Mar 2, 2014, 10:56 AM
Is there a place, like a website/Twitter, to remotely check when an EQ is announced and which one it is?

It's a bit of a hinderance logging at the 45'th minute every hour to check if an EQ is coming and what it is.

https://twitter.com/pso2_emg_bot

Nulve
Mar 2, 2014, 11:15 AM

Thanks, just what I needed!

Also, thanks for the lobby animation YouTube videos you made 8-)

Melodys
Mar 2, 2014, 11:18 AM
I know we've been seeing Chrome Dragon a lot in the LQ but how do you always dodge the spear rain attack without relying on a held PB or Katana Combat as Br or Gu? Even when I am running sideways about mid-distance, the last couple of spears sometimes hits me which knocks me down and the exploding spears behind me finish me off. The only way for sure I can avoid it is being far away and running sideways but that only works for Fo and Ra whom has that luxury.

gigawuts
Mar 2, 2014, 11:40 AM
I know we've been seeing Chrome Dragon a lot in the LQ but how do you always dodge the spear rain attack without relying on a held PB or Katana Combat as Br or Gu? Even when I am running sideways about mid-distance, the last couple of spears sometimes hits me which knocks me down and the exploding spears behind me finish me off. The only way for sure I can avoid it is being far away and running sideways but that only works for Fo and Ra whom has that luxury.

You have 3 options
1. Be far enough that plain old running with a sheathed weapon will work, and hope that one doesn't randomly shoot in front of you. By now you should be familiar enough with the animation when he starts the attack that any class will be able to get far enough away.
2. Double-step like a madman (step -> immediately jump as soon as possible -> step as soon as possible, for me it's B->A->B in rapid succession with a quick back and forth roll of my thumb over the two buttons)
3. Find something to hide behind and hope none randomly land right next to you if it's a small rock or something.

jooozek
Mar 2, 2014, 12:53 PM
if you are a gu, sroll -> dive roll -> sroll

Kaifaux
Mar 2, 2014, 03:34 PM
DEX Mag with Braver Mag Skill on Braver Skill tree.

Thank you very much!

Nulve
Mar 2, 2014, 03:53 PM

Hm, it's actually listing the wrong EQ's. It's been wrong for most of them.

darkepyonuk
Mar 2, 2014, 04:38 PM
Anyone have a direct link to the eng tweaker please?

Sizustar
Mar 2, 2014, 05:03 PM
Anyone have a direct link to the eng tweaker please?

There is a topic by the maker of it still on the first page with link to the tweaker and other translations

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

darkepyonuk
Mar 2, 2014, 05:13 PM
There is a topic by the maker of it still on the first page with link to the tweaker and other translations

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

Yea i did try that like before but it 403'd on me, anyone gotvan alt site to the same translation that wont 403 on me? Thanks anywah Sizustar

If i give you my email could you be so kind as to email me the file?

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 2, 2014, 09:25 PM
Any idea what SHAQ level requirement gonna be?

I wanna assume 55. Since iirc You had to be atleast 40 to do VH of anything but AQ required 45.

Reversal
Mar 2, 2014, 09:56 PM
Hello all,

What time attack missions are the easiest/fastest to go through? I duo with my gf, but were often a little short on time.

strikerhunter
Mar 2, 2014, 10:09 PM
Hello all,

What time attack missions are the easiest/fastest to go through? I duo with my gf, but were often a little short on time.

Sanctum TA and Nab I are the fastest but if you get a full party, all should be rather fast if everyone knows what to do (shortcuts, dash, etc.).

Any idea what SHAQ level requirement gonna be?

I wanna assume 55. Since iirc You had to be atleast 40 to do VH of anything but AQ required 45.

With enemies being at lvl 70my bet is that SHAQ's level requirement will likely be 55.

Reversal
Mar 2, 2014, 10:43 PM
Sanctum TA and Nab I are the fastest but if you get a full party, all should be rather fast if everyone knows what to do (shortcuts, dash, etc.).

Thanks, I'll give those a shot.

Another question...^^;

Is the rank given at the end based on the kills you get or the speed for time attacks?

Melodys
Mar 2, 2014, 10:52 PM
You have 3 options
1. Be far enough that plain old running with a sheathed weapon will work, and hope that one doesn't randomly shoot in front of you. By now you should be familiar enough with the animation when he starts the attack that any class will be able to get far enough away.
2. Double-step like a madman (step -> immediately jump as soon as possible -> step as soon as possible, for me it's B->A->B in rapid succession with a quick back and forth roll of my thumb over the two buttons)
3. Find something to hide behind and hope none randomly land right next to you if it's a small rock or something.

From the videos I have seen of someone soloing Chrome, I thought it would be best to run sideways. Would running away from him work better? Then again, it seems like there's always chance of a spear striking you or ending up in front of you no matter which direction you run or double step. It seems like it's always the last couple of spears that hit me. They seem to have better tracking than the ones before the 5th or 6th one.

strikerhunter
Mar 2, 2014, 10:53 PM
Thanks, I'll give those a shot.

Another question...^^;

Is the rank given at the end based on the kills you get or the speed for time attacks?

Time.

Reversal
Mar 2, 2014, 10:55 PM
Time.

Tyvm!

Kiyumi
Mar 3, 2014, 04:51 AM
From the videos I have seen of someone soloing Chrome, I thought it would be best to run sideways. Would running away from him work better? Then again, it seems like there's always chance of a spear striking you or ending up in front of you no matter which direction you run or double step. It seems like it's always the last couple of spears that hit me. They seem to have better tracking than the ones before the 5th or 6th one.

You can outrun the first few. To beat the last ones that hit you try jumping then using step. The jump will help throw off his tracking.

Kikikiki
Mar 3, 2014, 05:33 AM
They also explode after hitting the ground, doing AoE damage so you have to constantly dash jump dash to completely avoid the spikes.

darkepyonuk
Mar 3, 2014, 06:33 AM
On the vita version, how do i activate a PB?

Also i want to level my Hu uo to get the fighter type to sub to my Br, wuld i be better off changing from Br now and start leveling my Hu and sub my Br or should i jus keep Hu subbed and be patiant?

Saffran
Mar 3, 2014, 07:23 AM
If you level BR to lv 30 you unlock all 3 subclasses IIRC.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 3, 2014, 09:52 AM
and Br/Fi is not quite good compared to Br/Hu.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 3, 2014, 10:13 AM
On the vita version, how do i activate a PB?

Also i want to level my Hu uo to get the fighter type to sub to my Br, wuld i be better off changing from Br now and start leveling my Hu and sub my Br or should i jus keep Hu subbed and be patiant?

To activate pb. You need to put it on your subpalette and press it on the touchscreen for the vita.

darkepyonuk
Mar 3, 2014, 10:51 AM
To activate pb. You need to put it on your subpalette and press it on the touchscreen for the vita.

Thanks pal, another question, i cant find sion (zion, xion however you wanna say it) to get the next chapter unlocked, i completed board 1 and 2 and re did the first mission and went the alt way for it to say "the masked figure" at the end i went with the first option when talking to the 2 npcs, how can i progress the story now? -.-

EDIT: dont matter i found her :/

Dia79
Mar 3, 2014, 09:17 PM
a friend of mine just got a potential called discoidal spear on his 8 star sould eater which is suppose to have Slashing Spear as main potential idk what he did prolly took the second potential option on it but anyway i wonder if some of u guys know what discoidal spear does since i cant find any info about it :P

strikerhunter
Mar 3, 2014, 09:23 PM
a friend of mine just got a potential called discoidal spear on his 8 star sould eater which is suppose to have Slashing Spear as main potential idk what he did prolly took the second potential option on it but anyway i wonder if some of u guys know what discoidal spear does since i cant find any info about it :P

lv 1 potential- Increase the power of Slide End by 8%.
lv 2 potential- Increase the power of Slide End by 11%.
lv 3 potential- Increase the power of Slide End by 14%.

Can be found here http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/potential.php#skill

Dia79
Mar 3, 2014, 09:28 PM
lv 1 potential- Increase the power of Slide End by 8%.
lv 2 potential- Increase the power of Slide End by 11%.
lv 3 potential- Increase the power of Slide End by 14%.

Can be found here http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/potential.php#skill

thats what i knew too but idk if its an english patch bug but the description is different

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 3, 2014, 10:31 PM
So how do I find tomorrow morning's live stream on nico nico if I want to watch it from there?

Sp-24
Mar 3, 2014, 10:39 PM
I think you'll just have to follow this LINK (http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv170606715). Couple of things, though:

First of all, don't. Unless you are a premium member on Niconico, you'll be kicked out in two minutes, tops.

Second, a relevant thread on this forum will most likely have plenty of links to people mirroring the stream on Twitch, and possibly other sites.

Evangelion X.XX
Mar 3, 2014, 10:41 PM
I'm leveling up TE atm and playing TE/HU; mostly MPA-ing and whatnot.

Question:

What do you guys think of TE's who are constantly zondeel-ing in order to gather mobs? Do you find them annoying since Zondeel re-positions enemies (especially for the melee classes)? Or do you find them helpful? It'd probably be better to Zondeel from a distance with talises, right?

Just trying to be courteous to other players.

final_attack
Mar 3, 2014, 11:04 PM
Personal preference (tried as Fighter, Braver, and Gunner)..... it's nice to see Fo or TE zondeel-ing. Well, with Wand Gear, they can annihilate zondeel-ed mobs very fast, or even if they didn't, it's pretty easy to clean up the mobs too, since they're grouped so tight o.o

Takatsuki
Mar 3, 2014, 11:53 PM
Tell me about crafted units.
My friend doesn't have premium so he can't buy 10* passes, so his best bet as far as 10* units goes is the Ragne Set, for the reliability of picking it up.

But I think crafted units have more stats than that, don't they? What would be the strongest rarity for crafted units? He's using a BR/HU btw, Katana exclusive.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 12:09 AM
Blitz Set.

Takatsuki
Mar 4, 2014, 12:41 AM
Blitz Set.

Um... Okay... Why?

Edit: Okay, so I looked into it... That seems like a really good set bonus to me.
So do units always craft into the same stats no matter what rarity they are?
Since the Blitz Set is only 2 units, what should go into the Leg slot?

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 12:47 AM
+60 S/R-Atk, 10PP for set bonus, 1k and 9*.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 12:52 AM
If he's done SH Den EQ at all, this is super common: レッグ/リュクスパル otherwise, レッグ/リュクスネロ

Takatsuki
Mar 4, 2014, 12:52 AM
+60 S/R-Atk, 10PP for set bonus, 1k and 9*.

Yeah I see that. Read my above post, I edited it with some other questions.
So would it be a good idea to replace my own existing units with this set? Currently I'm using a Ragne Set 10*.

Takatsuki
Mar 4, 2014, 12:54 AM
If he's done SH Den EQ at all, this is super common: レッグ/リュクスパル otherwise, レッグ/リュクスネロ

But why those? They wouldn't get a set bonus, right?

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 01:00 AM
That's the best PP unit you can get that is 9*. 10* changes things for tail unit, but that's it. Even with access to 10*s, Blitz is still best unless you have money to blow on Gloam (same set bonus a tiny bit more defensive stats). White tail is the best 10* leg choice but have fun spending now 35mil on those (used to be 10mil, rip market).

Takatsuki
Mar 4, 2014, 01:27 AM
That's the best PP unit you can get that is 9*. 10* changes things for tail unit, but that's it. Even with access to 10*s, Blitz is still best unless you have money to blow on Gloam (same set bonus a tiny bit more defensive stats). White tail is the best 10* leg choice but have fun spending now 35mil on those (used to be 10mil, rip market).

But... aren't all crafted units the same in terms of DEF?

Shadowth117
Mar 4, 2014, 01:29 AM
But... aren't all crafted units the same in terms of DEF?

Yes. If you want pure defense, than tell him he's going to be hunting his boss 10*s for a while because that Strike Resist would technically make it a bit better. But dodging is a thing in this so...

final_attack
Mar 4, 2014, 01:39 AM
And if you need more PP, then I'd say, go for Blitz set. It also gives you freedom for leg unit. You can use your old Ragne Leg too, or you can change it to other unit if you like.

You don't really need to craft units unless you want the set effect (or for looks), and the unit piece itself didn't give the bonus you want (for me, I crafted Gwanman, because I need the Set bonus, and want to have PP bonus (basic Gwanman give HP bonus but no PP bonus, so, yeah, I craft them)).

Takatsuki
Mar 4, 2014, 03:11 AM
Yes. If you want pure defense, than tell him he's going to be hunting his boss 10*s for a while because that Strike Resist would technically make it a bit better. But dodging is a thing in this so...

How much is Strike Resist worth? As far as I can tell a Lv 4 crafted unit has quite a lot more S-DEF than the Ragne set does.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 03:50 AM
How much is Strike Resist worth? As far as I can tell a Lv 4 crafted unit has quite a lot more S-DEF than the Ragne set does.

He's talking about SH units like Gwanman, Gloam, Folis, etc. They give craft-tier def stats & resists, but for a price. The resists are like 4-6% reduced damage of that type depending on the unit.

Saffran
Mar 4, 2014, 06:36 AM
Takatuki > 6% strike resist is worth 300 Sdef on a 1000HP damage attack (basically the kind that would put you in danger). The "Dot C" set that you can buy with excubes gives 18% strike resist.
However, that set has little T-Def and R-Def.
The best protective units in the game have all their really good perks set as hidden stats. Those hidden stats disappear when you extend them through crafting.
If you really want crafted units, choose a set with a tremendous attack boost or PP boost as set effect. And while you're at it, extend units that are not too rare so that grinding and affixing is cheaper.

deahamlet
Mar 4, 2014, 06:49 AM
He's talking about SH units like Gwanman, Gloam, Folis, etc. They give craft-tier def stats & resists, but for a price. The resists are like 4-6% reduced damage of that type depending on the unit.

Some are not so expensive. It is really the 2-piece set that is the most outrageous in price as any fighter/braver/hunter wants it badly. The 2-piece 90 r-atk 10* set is almost as crazy. Funny enough the insane PP 2set with 60 t-atk is decent enough in price, lol, cause nobody plays force! :D

I think someone said Folis was the cheapest?!?! The 3-piece sets are generally cheaper than 2-sets in SH 10*, and obviously boss sets are cheaper than crazy Emergency Code units.

Rayden
Mar 4, 2014, 11:57 AM
So with 11 star trading tomorrow, can anyone advise me as to when the best time to sell my 11 star weapons would be? Do you think the prices will be highest right at the start, or after a while when there are less on the market (from everyone buying them in the initial rush)?

strikerhunter
Mar 4, 2014, 12:00 PM
So with 11 star trading tomorrow, can anyone advise me as to when the best time to sell my 11 star weapons would be? Do you think the prices will be highest right at the start, or after a while when there are less on the market (from everyone buying them in the initial rush)?

Right when the servers comes back up :P

Bellion
Mar 4, 2014, 12:05 PM
Good or desired 11*: Wait a bit to sell, people are going to load a crap ton of them on the market. When 10*s were first tradable, the good ones went up quite a bit. Apparently from 10m->18m in a few hours for a Yasminkov.
Trash 11*: May as well turn into a pass or you're screwed.

darkepyonuk
Mar 4, 2014, 03:54 PM
Mag devices at excube shop, recomendations? Mag lv is currently 60

Otokonokotron
Mar 4, 2014, 06:24 PM
for some reason one of my friends cant seem to be able to send me whispers. he can still receive mine, though. Also it seems to only affect him.

this happened after i switched to a different vita. new system, new memcard. Also for some reason, i did not have to enter any information (other than my PSN information on the vita's initial system configuration). like it didnt ask me for any of my sega id information when starting up PSO2, and i was just able to login and play like normal.

so any idea why my friend cannot send me whispers? he says, the game tells him, "location unspecified". we tried unfriending and refriending and it didnt make a difference also.

btw-Niji
Mar 4, 2014, 06:53 PM
Mag devices at excube shop, recomendations? Mag lv is currently 60
PB device:PBデバイス/ケートスP (device is for Ketos Proi, PP replenish)
Attack action: any that doesn't knock enemies back (don't go for upper, blow, etc). I personally just use foie (法撃デバイス/フォイエ) because mag attack actions really don't do good damage... so it doesn't matter as long as the attack does not move the enemy around.

Bellion
Mar 4, 2014, 07:11 PM
May as well get Megid for the occasional poisoning of certain bosses.
Also, don't use these devices until your mag is at its final evolution otherwise they get overwritten.
If you've got a mag that is focused mostly on one stat, then use them at level 100 when it will be at its final.

milranduil
Mar 4, 2014, 07:13 PM
Some are not so expensive. It is really the 2-piece set that is the most outrageous in price as any fighter/braver/hunter wants it badly. The 2-piece 90 r-atk 10* set is almost as crazy. Funny enough the insane PP 2set with 60 t-atk is decent enough in price, lol, cause nobody plays force! :D

I think someone said Folis was the cheapest?!?! The 3-piece sets are generally cheaper than 2-sets in SH 10*, and obviously boss sets are cheaper than crazy Emergency Code units.

Gloam ~16mil
Folis 5-8mil
Gwan 2-4mil

BarbblerElf
Mar 4, 2014, 11:07 PM
Currently RA/HU and I was wondering what 5 Actions would be ideal on my mag. Currently have stuff like
Support Device / HP Restore C
Support Device / Stat Boost A
Support Device / Invincibility A
Normal Mag attack thingy

deahamlet
Mar 4, 2014, 11:42 PM
Currently RA/HU and I was wondering what 5 Actions would be ideal on my mag. Currently have stuff like Normal Attack, Invincibility, Large Heal,

PP restore

jooozek
Mar 5, 2014, 04:28 AM
anyone knows what this potential is?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/WSjTm6F.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
edit: nvm, its zero effort

darkepyonuk
Mar 5, 2014, 05:17 AM
How can i get more ex cubes?

Sizustar
Mar 5, 2014, 05:23 AM
How can i get more ex cubes?

Leveling up and doing events that give it.

Limbo_lag
Mar 5, 2014, 06:54 AM
Anyone know what the new XQ weapon latent is?

Dia79
Mar 5, 2014, 07:20 AM
quick info since i just logged in after the update i see ppl around me with red blue pink and orange comment under their names ...how to do that ?

Dia79
Mar 5, 2014, 07:23 AM
quick info since i just logged in after the update i see ppl around me with red blue pink and orange comment under their names ...how to do that ?

nvm got it :P

windload89
Mar 5, 2014, 09:10 AM
who have the new katana information and latent effect detail?!

Sizustar
Mar 5, 2014, 09:16 AM
who have the new katana information and latent effect detail?!

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%8A

windload89
Mar 5, 2014, 09:32 AM
11 star new katana and twin gun latent info pls!

gigawuts
Mar 5, 2014, 09:36 AM
11 star new katana and twin gun latent info pls!

You were already given a link:

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%8A

If nothing is there sit down and wait patiently like the rest of us.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 5, 2014, 09:47 AM
looks like there's 3 katana in SHAQ.

2 unidentified, the Fi equipable one has Judgement time.

there's two listed on TMGs.

one has Zero Effort (does not know where it drops)

one has perfect keeper (Bantha Ong)

windload89
Mar 5, 2014, 09:50 AM
thanks for the news update , and any body know how to use " change light attribute item"?
lets say i have a fire 28 weapon and i use another fire 25 weapoon and i use the "change light attribute item " i will have 50 light attribute after i use?

Kikikiki
Mar 5, 2014, 09:55 AM
You will get the message on the box saying something like
>Attribute: Fire
>Amount: 50

If you use the element changer then it's going to say >Attribute: Light instead.

windload89
Mar 5, 2014, 09:58 AM
kikiki
i have more question sory, if i use twin gun .when i add attraibute i must use twin gun too? same rarity?
or i can use bow or others?and after i use the attribute change , i will get 50 light or other amount?

Kikikiki
Mar 5, 2014, 10:02 AM
It has to be at least the same rarity and weapon type.

windload89
Mar 5, 2014, 10:05 AM
50 light effect ?
ermmm.....maybe i have to show example
1) gun 25 fire + 25 fire + light change =50 light
2)gun 25 fire +25 life + light change = 50 light
?
i have to ensure it became 50 light : D

Kikikiki
Mar 5, 2014, 10:15 AM
The first example is a yes. I don't quite get what you mean by the second.

windload89
Mar 5, 2014, 10:19 AM
thanks the first one should be ok , im going to purchase light change ,thanks
and secondly judgment time ...
that boots lot of damage?
it said 7% at lv 3
how to calculate that 7%
my 20k dam / *0.07?

NexusRay
Mar 5, 2014, 10:38 AM
Hey guys, need some help. I did a mission after the new update and got a few levels from it. And when I went back to the campship, I'm guessing Koffie wanted to tell me about a new thing I can do soon, but her message wouldn't pop up and my controls were still locked. So I exited the game and went back in and my controls are still locked since I'm guessing she still wants to tell me the thing. Is there a way to fix this?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 5, 2014, 10:42 AM
I'm guessing the same rules of 'no more than one tech craft/ex craft builder can be in one room at any given time' still apply for the new level 3 versions, right?

kazuuya
Mar 5, 2014, 10:45 AM
Okay two questions and a big "uh-oh"

So my character is now thanks to the relaxed EXP at level 59. But you get a level cap quest for 65 right? If I kill something now, I'll just level up to 60, right? Are my other EXP lost forever then? x__x

And my second question is about recolour tickets, can you recolour everything on an outfit, or just certain aspects? And can you get one if you trade in for example a Love Rappy suit instead of a normal one?

Takatsuki
Mar 5, 2014, 11:22 AM
I keep seeing people with colored player names. How do you change it?
Edit: Oh it seems that its their online status thing.
Another question. The ticket that Xie gives you for completing all her COs. Anyone got a pic of that?

angrysquid
Mar 5, 2014, 11:40 AM
Okay two questions and a big "uh-oh"

So my character is now thanks to the relaxed EXP at level 59. But you get a level cap quest for 65 right? If I kill something now, I'll just level up to 60, right? Are my other EXP lost forever then? x__x

And my second question is about recolour tickets, can you recolour everything on an outfit, or just certain aspects? And can you get one if you trade in for example a Love Rappy suit instead of a normal one?

I dont remember there being any lv cap quest for 65 o_o
Edit: and you can only recolor fleshie costumes and cast parts iirc (and you can preview the result at esthes')

solid_snark
Mar 5, 2014, 12:10 PM
I found the place where you trade a/b/c capsules for d/e/f capsules, but it wouldn't let me trade them. Anyone else having this problem?

Rayden
Mar 5, 2014, 01:32 PM
Do VH and SH AQs share risk, or is it tracked separately?

Pugas87
Mar 5, 2014, 01:35 PM
Any news on raising the lvl cap? I don't wanna waste this -exp I have over 65 because Sega relaxed earlier lvling

Saffran
Mar 5, 2014, 01:52 PM
For the level cap : I can only suggest you use another class to trigger Coffee's message (that you are allowed to go to 65) then get back to the class you were using.

Dnd
Mar 5, 2014, 02:00 PM
Do VH and SH AQs share risk, or is it tracked separately?
Its a separate risk

windload89
Mar 5, 2014, 02:44 PM
guys , for katana heaven divide is better or judgment time?

Jrgsubzero
Mar 5, 2014, 02:45 PM
What should I spend fun on?

Saffran
Mar 5, 2014, 03:06 PM
Some items are priced ridiculously in the fun shop, so the best might actually be to simply scratch fun tickets. You might get interesting items out of them too.

Taters
Mar 5, 2014, 03:56 PM
I don't have the time to look anymore, so what are all these new 11*s people are getting? Where do they drop from and are they any good?

I haven't logged in yet so I haven't been able to check anything out

edit: or are they just from XQs

arnd
Mar 5, 2014, 04:14 PM
I don't have the time to look anymore, so what are all these new 11*s people are getting? Where do they drop from and are they any good?

I haven't logged in yet so I haven't been able to check anything out

edit: or are they just from XQs

They are from new advance quests, though there are few new XQ weapons as well. Some are ridiculous, some are useless - everything as usual.

AlaskanKactus
Mar 5, 2014, 05:16 PM
I'm playing around with a new skill tree for my Ranger and noticed Tool Mastery.

Tool-type skills are things like Katana Combat and Rapid Shot, right?
Or is it stuff like Brave Stance?

Kondibon
Mar 5, 2014, 05:24 PM
I'm playing around with a new skill tree for my Ranger and noticed Tool Mastery.

Tool-type skills are things like Katana Combat and Rapid Shot, right?
Or is it stuff like Brave Stance?Tool mastery is only for traps and stun grenades.

What should I spend fun on?
The scratch, unless there's something specific from the shops you want that you can't get from the scratch anyway.

Ledo2013
Mar 5, 2014, 06:05 PM
For example, if you have a Hunter/Ranger chara, what is the benefit of
- buying a Force skill tree?
- another Hunter or Ranger skill tree?

Do you get to use the Force skills/PAs/Weapons?

Thx in advance!

Ledo2013
Mar 5, 2014, 06:08 PM
If you have a 9 star weapon/unit with the same atk/def as a 11* weapon/unit, what is the advantage of the 11* item over the 8* item?

Thx in advance!

Serif
Mar 5, 2014, 06:10 PM
If you have a 9 star weapon/unit with the same atk/def as a 11* weapon/unit, what is the advantage of the 11* item over the 8* item?

Thx in advance!Potential. Check the item in question out on Cirnopedia. Higher rarity items have Potentials you can unlock if you grind them enough, and they can give you bonuses (Upping the damage while Average Stance is on, etc).

Rakurai
Mar 5, 2014, 06:34 PM
Does anyone happen to know what the Japanese players mean by "No rise" in their AQ party descriptions?

I'm thinking it means to just not use to moves that launch the enemies all over the place, but I can't be certain...

Scale of Judgment
Mar 5, 2014, 06:35 PM
Does anyone happen to know what the Japanese players mean by "No rise" in their AQ party descriptions?

I'm thinking it means to just not use to moves that launch the enemies all over the place, but I can't be certain...

It means no Lucky Rise aka 5% rare drop rate boost for those that want to leech drops.

solid_snark
Mar 5, 2014, 06:36 PM
I found the place where you trade a/b/c capsules for d/e/f capsules, but it wouldn't let me trade them. Anyone else having this problem?

Actually figured out this one on my own. You can only exchange for one capsule at a time. That was incredibly tedious.

Arksenth
Mar 5, 2014, 07:00 PM
The good thing is that they drop in SH AQ, so you only have to exchange ten times and then you're pretty much fueled to go unless you had some kind of special plans in mind (or if you're unlucky with the drop rates).

Jrgsubzero
Mar 5, 2014, 07:03 PM
How long until the english patches are updated? I find it hard to play without item translation.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 07:18 PM
did something change with the regular AQ's? It seems to only take one a b or c capsule to do one run on VH mode, i'm trying to spam desert to get the a capsules so i can trade them in for the SH forest capsules, this is really quite difficult =.="

CanaanAzure
Mar 5, 2014, 07:25 PM
THOSE COLORS!!!
ya know like how people are changing text color...
well all I know how to do is change to red... how in the hell do I make it any other color BUT red? D:

pkemr4
Mar 5, 2014, 07:40 PM
what drops エレヌトレーガー?

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 08:03 PM
it takes 10 d-f capsules to do a SH mode AQ right?

Scale of Judgment
Mar 5, 2014, 08:18 PM
THOSE COLORS!!!
ya know like how people are changing text color...
well all I know how to do is change to red... how in the hell do I make it any other color BUT red? D:
{blu}{ora}{yel}{gre}{pur}{vio}{pin}{bla}{whi}{def}
Maybe more but only ones I can confirm...might be a {gra}

what drops エレヌトレーガー?
One surmise that they are dropped in desert since 3 other 11* exist from the SHAQ

Yes

btw-Niji
Mar 5, 2014, 08:18 PM
Right.

Davik
Mar 5, 2014, 08:45 PM
How do 10 star passes work? For example, can someone with premium buy a cheap 10 star weapon off a player shop, recycle it for a pass, and then get a different 10 star weapon?

WildarmsRE5
Mar 5, 2014, 08:53 PM
How do 10 star passes work? For example, can someone with premium buy a cheap 10 star weapon off a player shop, recycle it for a pass, and then get a different 10 star weapon?http://troll.me/images/jackie-chan/what-i-dont-even.jpg

try to think hard enough. how can you buy 10* from shops IF you don't even HAVE a pass to BUY one.

unless you meant that if you already have a pass and decided to buy one then got bored of it and turned it into a pass and bought a new one. seems like a waste of money.

Limbo_lag
Mar 5, 2014, 10:22 PM
Anybody know yet what the latents are for the Bio series stuff? (new XQ weapons)

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 5, 2014, 10:33 PM
http://troll.me/images/jackie-chan/what-i-dont-even.jpg

try to think hard enough. how can you buy 10* from shops IF you don't even HAVE a pass to BUY one.

unless you meant that if you already have a pass and decided to buy one then got bored of it and turned it into a pass and bought a new one. seems like a waste of money.

This. I cracked up so hard reading it

Sp-24
Mar 6, 2014, 01:03 AM
http://troll.me/images/jackie-chan/what-i-dont-even.jpg

This. I cracked up so hard reading it
Yeah, let's try to think for a second.

How do 10 star passes work?
Jeez, it almost looks like a question!

And, to answer it, you need a 10☆ pass to buy a 10☆ weapon. You must have active premium to be able to redeem these passes from recycle shop, and you also need to trade in a 10☆ weapon that you somehow got beforehand (garbage 10☆s work, but spellstone shop weapons don't). You don't need premium to actually buy 10☆ weapons from players afterwards - you can still use these passes even after it expires. But yeah, buying 10☆s requires passes, no way around it.

Du1337
Mar 6, 2014, 05:36 AM
1) What is the differences between the 3 ABC Pastry Caps in the accesories?

2) What happens with your items that u put in ur shop, after ur shop pass expires? If they keep in the shop, are u able to edit them (price)?

3) What happens with your items in ur extra storage after ur extra storage pass expires?

deahamlet
Mar 6, 2014, 06:00 AM
1) What is the differences between the 3 ABC Pastry Caps in the accesories?

2) What happens with your items that u put in ur shop, after ur shop pass expires? If they keep in the shop, are u able to edit them (price)?

3) What happens with your items in ur extra storage after ur extra storage pass expires?

1. I think it was different colors, but not 100% on that.
2. No idea.
3. You can extract from the storage but not deposit. It asks if you want to renew it, say no, and you can look, sort, extract to your heart's content. Nice way to get extra storage for Soul fodder for example... just pay 1 month, throw it all in there and just take out whatever you need when you're ready to work on weapons/units.

Saffran
Mar 6, 2014, 06:00 AM
1) no idea, didn't see them yet.
2) They stay in the shop, but I can't remember what you could do. You could obviously take them down from the shop, but I don't recall being able to change the price.
3) They stay in your extra storage.

deahamlet
Mar 6, 2014, 06:06 AM
1) no idea, didn't see them yet.
2) They stay in the shop, but I can't remember what you could do. You could obviously take them down from the shop, but I don't recall being able to change the price.
3) They stay in your extra storage.

I'd assume not since changing the price in shop requires removing the item and re-adding. And you cannot add to your shop after expiration.

SallySalSal
Mar 6, 2014, 06:06 AM
How is the new twin mech PA? Haven't tried it yet. Is it good/strong enough to replace IF? 'Cause IF bores the hell out of me. And I guess I'll ask how efficient the dagger pa is too

deahamlet
Mar 6, 2014, 06:14 AM
How is the new twin mech PA? Haven't tried it yet. Is it good/strong enough to replace IF? 'Cause IF bores the hell out of me. And I guess I'll ask how efficient the dagger pa is too

No idea on the dagger PA, but the twin mech PA is a lot of fun. It's awesome AOE but short range so basically roll INTO the middle of the mob and start shooting.

Du1337
Mar 6, 2014, 06:43 AM
just pay 1 month, throw it all in there and just take out whatever you need when you're ready to work on weapons/units.

TY for this tip

WildarmsRE5
Mar 6, 2014, 07:47 AM
Anybody know yet what the latents are for the Bio series stuff? (new XQ weapons)JA latent, though it's upgraded. It's All Class and has upgraded JA latent, yep. . . totally getting that.

final_attack
Mar 6, 2014, 09:19 AM
Question about XQ, if I got dc'ed or quit the party @ stage 59, I can keep spamming stage 56-60 right? I don't wanna collect the items, just want to sell the XQ Passes.

Thank you ^^

Shadowth117
Mar 6, 2014, 09:21 AM
Question about XQ, if I got dc'ed or quit the party @ stage 59, I can keep spamming stage 56-60 right? I don't wanna collect the items, just want to sell the XQ Passes.

Thank you ^^

Yeah, you totally can. 'course, you have to complete ALL of the stages to get the full clear bonuses for getting through 60. So yeah.

final_attack
Mar 6, 2014, 09:24 AM
Oh, nice. Thanks for the info ^o^ Will use that to sell XQ Passes later (on boost days from WebPanel reward)) then :3

IndigoNovember
Mar 6, 2014, 12:42 PM
Is the Brave Stance Potential better or worse than the non Bio series Just Attack Potential?

Bellion
Mar 6, 2014, 12:49 PM
Better if you play Fi(obviously)

IndigoNovember
Mar 6, 2014, 12:53 PM
Better if you play Fi(obviously)

Thanks, wasn't sure if crazy math equations would make it the other way around or not.

gigawuts
Mar 6, 2014, 12:55 PM
Nah, the brave stance latent is slightly stronger but only if brave stance's bonus is kicking in. It won't work from the back and it won't work at all on wise, even if you're in the front.

Myriarch
Mar 6, 2014, 01:40 PM
what drops エレヌトレーガー?

The SHAQ version of this thing, the best map to check is desert.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120703014840/pso2jp/images/9/95/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%91%E3%83%AB%E3%83%80%E3%83%B3.jpg

IndigoNovember
Mar 6, 2014, 02:12 PM
Actually it's スパルガン / Sparguns.

angrysquid
Mar 6, 2014, 02:18 PM
Has there been an update the the pso2 roadmap? mind giving a link pls

Sakuramei
Mar 6, 2014, 02:19 PM
Not sure how quick this actually is, but would anyone mind giving me a full breakdown of the Story? :3

I don't mind spoilers at all so feel free to go as detailed as you'd like. I just keep hearing how certain event stuff (happening now and during the last events) is due to certain events in the story and it's been bugging me since I don't know what they are yet and I haven't gotten too far Matterboard-wise (I believe the last thing we did was Manage to save the Dragon in the Volcano with Light and Aki and thus, talk to the other dragonkin.).

But yes, any details would be appreciated a lot <3

GutsGO
Mar 6, 2014, 02:43 PM
I've spent a while reading threads and searching but I haven't been able to find the answer yet so apologies if the question comes up often.

Does the Techer Skill 'Element Weak Hit' increase damage on any elemental melee strike (ex. a Partizan with Light Element) or is it only for Techs?

Thank you.

Sandmind
Mar 6, 2014, 02:51 PM
I've spent a while reading threads and searching but I haven't been able to find the answer yet so apologies if the question comes up often.

Does the Techer Skill 'Element Weak Hit' increase damage on any elemental melee strike (ex. a Partizan with Light Element) or is it only for Techs?

Thank you.

Originally, it only multiplied the elemental portion of the damage. Sega has since changed it to apply the EWH to the entire strike/range atk as long as you match the element on the weapon.

Jinagic
Mar 6, 2014, 03:06 PM
Whats the best rifle? :) Explanations on why would be nice. Thanks.

Myriarch
Mar 6, 2014, 04:19 PM
Actually it's スパルガン / Sparguns.

Thank you

Otokonokotron
Mar 6, 2014, 07:37 PM
is there a list somewhere of all the hyphens/colors available for the online status thingy?

Kondibon
Mar 6, 2014, 07:40 PM
is there a list somewhere of all the hyphens/colors available for the online status thingy?

Color Codes (PSU Pedia)
{red} - Red
{blu}, {blue} - Blue
{gre}, {green}, {grn}, {gree} - Green
{yel}, {yellow} - Yellow
{ora}, {orange}, {org} - Orange
{pur}, {purple}, {vir} - Purple
{vio}, {violet}, {bro} - Violet *{Bro} is slightly lighter than purple.
{bei}, {beige} - Beige
{gra}, {gray}, {gry}, {bla}, {ble}, {bra} - Gray
{whi}, {white}, {whit} - White
{blk}, {black}, {pla} - Black
Off Color Codes
*Some colors have a slightly different hue if the last letter in the color name if left out.
{orang} - Pale Orange
{yello} - Off Pink
{def} - reverts to default color

source (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197743) It might be dated for some of the more recent stuff though.

Otokonokotron
Mar 6, 2014, 07:49 PM
thankies! ^^

Xaeris
Mar 6, 2014, 08:24 PM
So, I'd been gone a while and I'm now reacclimating. Naturally, loads of new weapons were released in my absence, leaving me with options to upgrade, but I'm left with question. Most everything is super cheap. It'd be trivial for me to buy and grind some new equipment, but the stuff I'm looking at is so cheap, that I feel like I must be missing something. Is there some new consideration in picking weapons that I'm missing?

Also, when the hell did everyone and their mom go Gunner or Braver?

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 6, 2014, 08:53 PM
is there a RDR boost week or day coming up soon? and if it is, should i wait until boost week to do the SHAQs so i can use my 250% on it? o.O

Kondibon
Mar 6, 2014, 09:01 PM
So, I'd been gone a while and I'm now reacclimating. Naturally, loads of new weapons were released in my absence, leaving me with options to upgrade, but I'm left with question. Most everything is super cheap. It'd be trivial for me to buy and grind some new equipment, but the stuff I'm looking at is so cheap, that I feel like I must be missing something. Is there some new consideration in picking weapons that I'm missing?

Also, when the hell did everyone and their mom go Gunner or Braver?
Everyone went gunner and braver around the time shunka and the s-roll skills came out.

Sizustar
Mar 6, 2014, 09:07 PM
is there a RDR boost week or day coming up soon? and if it is, should i wait until boost week to do the SHAQs so i can use my 250% on it? o.O

3.11 -+50% Rare Drop Boost for All Quests

3-12~3-19 - +150% Rare Enemy Chance/Rare Drop/Meseta/EXP

IndigoNovember
Mar 7, 2014, 03:16 AM
A follow up question to my previous one, when Niren Kamui's Potential is active, it still outdamages ツインフィルフィン / Twin Fil Fin (the new 11* Twin Dagger from SHAD) with its Brave Stance Potential, correct?

Also, the Standing Snipe Potential for Launcher seems good for PSE Bursts, but how about in normal play? I haven't really used Launchers so I'm doing a lot of Jump -> Crazy Smash -> PA. Will the Potential still work in that chain of actions?

Laxedrane
Mar 7, 2014, 05:51 AM
Is there a way to search for two abilities on the player shop?

IE: I want a weapon with ragne soul and technique III on it.

deahamlet
Mar 7, 2014, 08:46 AM
A follow up question to my previous one, when Niren Kamui's Potential is active, it still outdamages ツインフィルフィン / Twin Fil Fin (the new 11* Twin Dagger from SHAD) with its Brave Stance Potential, correct?

Also, the Standing Snipe Potential for Launcher seems good for PSE Bursts, but how about in normal play? I haven't really used Launchers so I'm doing a lot of Jump -> Crazy Smash -> PA. Will the Potential still work in that chain of actions?

Last I heard you have to stand still for a few seconds, than use a launcher PA. All launcher moves move you but if the standing snipe kicked in before the PA, it applies. You have to stay still between PAs for it to kick in again. Jumping isn't standing still. Crazy smash also moves you.

Is there a way to search for two abilities on the player shop?

IE: I want a weapon with ragne soul and technique III on it.

You cannot. Search Technique III, there's fewer of those so faster to find Ragne Soul+Tech3

WildarmsRE5
Mar 7, 2014, 09:46 AM
Everyone went gunner and braver around the time shunka and the s-roll skills came out.I'm a hipster. . . for going Gu/Ra even before S-Roll skills came.

._____.

thanks, now I know.

final_attack
Mar 7, 2014, 10:05 AM
I went to gunner as main since it's available for the 1st time .____. that tmg .... can't .... resist ...... lol

HiOc
Mar 7, 2014, 10:59 AM
Does a weapons attribute effect the power of Technics?

I primarily use dark techs and was wondering if making the attribute of my wand/talis dark, would increase my damage.

Bellion
Mar 7, 2014, 11:02 AM
Nope, it only has an impact on striking attacks of the rod/wand/talis.

IndigoNovember
Mar 7, 2014, 11:47 AM
Last I heard you have to stand still for a few seconds, than use a launcher PA. All launcher moves move you but if the standing snipe kicked in before the PA, it applies. You have to stay still between PAs for it to kick in again. Jumping isn't standing still. Crazy smash also moves you.

Yeah, was worried about that. Thanks for the clarification.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 7, 2014, 04:48 PM
tranmizer can appear in the desert SHAQ's right?

Bellion
Mar 7, 2014, 04:48 PM
Yes

5char

jeimeizu
Mar 7, 2014, 07:13 PM
quick question, does anyone else have issues with the skill simulator?

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 7, 2014, 07:29 PM
Braver has been frustrating me a lot recently especially with the drops so im switching my main from a 65 braver to a 45 figheter. As a fighter, which is better and more reliable angainst bosses especially if you solo a lot: wise stance or braver stance?

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 07:32 PM
Braver has been frustrating me a lot recently especially with the drops so im switching my main from a 65 braver to a 45 figheter. As a fighter, which is better and more reliable angainst bosses especially if you solo a lot: wise stance or braver stance?

Both. I prefer 10/10 on brave, 5/10 on wise, but I haven't played FI/HU in a while.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 7, 2014, 07:33 PM
Both. I prefer 10/10 on brave, 5/10 on wise, but I haven't played FI/HU in a while.

so more on brave than wise? o.O

Kiyumi
Mar 7, 2014, 07:42 PM

Switch them depending on the boss. For most bosses use brave, for a boss like Tranmizer with weak spot in the back use weak stance.

NexusAZ
Mar 7, 2014, 08:05 PM

Both will get a pretty even amount of use for bosses. I would suggest focusing on maxing Brave Stance first and it's what you'll be using for mobbing most of the time. In the end, you'll want to max both of them out since there isn't a whole lot worth maxing on the Fighter tree considering many skills are conditional.

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 08:13 PM
so more on brave than wise? o.O

Have you looked at the numbers?

10/10 skills for brave gets you 1.44x damage, while 5/10 for wise gets you 1.625x damage

5 more SP could finish rounding out wise up to 1.69x, but that same 5 SP could go into something else that you'll use more frequently. You'll have brave on for almost everything, so the 5% there is warranted since the bonus is so noticeably lower without it and you'll use brave more often.

Generally, there are very few bosses you'd want to use wise on, but against those bosses you really want wise. Big Vader can be a chore without it, especially in super hard when those rocket pods in the back can be repaired (wise kicks in a little bit behind the last of the 3 side turrets). Breaking Ragne's back legs can be tedious without it (not impossible, just tedious). Bibras? You obviously want wise for him. Zeshrayda is infinitely easier with wise on when he gets knocked onto his back. Elder Falz is actually based on where you are on the platform - if you're in the northern half (closer to falz) you need wise enabled. Those are the obvious ones, other things are touch and go. Mizers can be deadly archered from the front with brave stance, other bosses are mixed depending on what's going on.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 7, 2014, 08:31 PM
Have you looked at the numbers?

10/10 skills for brave gets you 1.44x damage, while 5/10 for wise gets you 1.625x damage

5 more SP could finish rounding out wise up to 1.69x, but that same 5 SP could go into something else that you'll use more frequently. You'll have brave on for almost everything, so the 5% there is warranted since the bonus is so noticeably lower without it and you'll use brave more often.

Generally, there are very few bosses you'd want to use wise on, but against those bosses you really want wise. Big Vader can be a chore without it, especially in super hard when those rocket pods in the back can be repaired (wise kicks in a little bit behind the last of the 3 side turrets). Breaking Ragne's back legs can be tedious without it (not impossible, just tedious). Bibras? You obviously want wise for him. Zeshrayda is infinitely easier with wise on when he gets knocked onto his back. Elder Falz is actually based on where you are on the platform - if you're in the northern half (closer to falz) you need wise enabled. Those are the obvious ones, other things are touch and go. Mizers can be deadly archered from the front with brave stance, other bosses are mixed depending on what's going on.

wow ok, thats quite some advice, thanks, i'm too used to Shunka-ing 24/7 this type of thing is pretty new to me.

gigawuts
Mar 7, 2014, 08:33 PM
Yes, shunka basically shit all over any semblance of skill or knowledge of the game required to approach competency with melee.

Sp-24
Mar 7, 2014, 08:34 PM
Yeah, stances are a legacy of the time when Sega wanted players to put some thought into the game.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 7, 2014, 11:41 PM
if i 65 65 br/hu as a newman male, will i be able to equip a yatenkouga? o.O

WildarmsRE5
Mar 7, 2014, 11:52 PM
if i 65 65 br/hu as a newman male, will i be able to equip a yatenkouga? o.Odepends on your MAG.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 8, 2014, 12:04 AM
depends on your MAG.

I have a stupid dex mag scrambled up with other shit, only has around 60-70 s-atk and currently I have a level capped braver subbing level 54 hunter, I was pretty disappointed to see my first ten star katana is one that I can't even equip. I'm currently at 602-ish for s-atk, how does it scale if I level hunter? Or should I start putting 3 SP into s-atk up?

WildarmsRE5
Mar 8, 2014, 12:21 AM
I have a stupid dex mag scrambled up with other shit, only has around 60-70 s-atk and currently I have a level capped braver subbing level 54 hunter, I was pretty disappointed to see my first ten star katana is one that I can't even equip. I'm currently at 602-ish for s-atk, how does it scale if I level hunter? Or should I start putting 3 SP into s-atk up?uuuuuhhhh. . . I'm uh. . . skeptical about this. . . I don't know If you'll even make it. . . my brains says yes, my guts says no. . . or the other way around.

unfortunately there's no room for extra SP in Hunter tree. . . most of the SP goes to maxing Fury related stuff. I think you'll only get 5 or so. (my Hu tree has Fury tree maxed plus the sword gear, and that's equals to 0 SP)

there should be Pillow SP on the Braver tree doe.

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 8, 2014, 12:25 AM
uuuuuhhhh. . . I'm uh. . . skeptical about this. . . I don't know If you'll even make it. . . my brains says yes, my guts says no. . . or the other way around.

unfortunately there's no room for extra SP in Hunter tree. . . most of the SP goes to maxing Fury related stuff. I think you'll only get 5 or so. (my Hu tree has Fury tree maxed plus the sword gear, and that's equals to 0 SP)

there should be Pillow SP on the Braver tree doe.

Yea I mean I know a lot of people who don't use bow and just skip out on the bow portion of the tree and put a few points into s-atk up instead, I never use bow so I'm a little bit tempted to use some sp for it :p does anyone know when the next all skill tree reset pass is going to be distributed?

jeimeizu
Mar 8, 2014, 12:34 AM
Guys... is the skill simulator having trouble with you guys too...?

Kondibon
Mar 8, 2014, 12:36 AM
Guys... is the skill simulator having trouble with you guys too...?Yeah, it's not loading for me either.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 8, 2014, 12:46 AM
Yea I mean I know a lot of people who don't use bow and just skip out on the bow portion of the tree and put a few points into s-atk up instead, I never use bow so I'm a little bit tempted to use some sp for it.you may as well, you're not using bows anytime soon I guess. . .

Blackheart521
Mar 8, 2014, 02:28 AM
Just came back from 1 year+ of being gone, why is FO no longer considered good? I remember everyone used to just spam Rafoie and tear through everything, though that was back before 11 stars and BR were even a thing, were they nerfed or did the new class/ skill tree additions just take over?

Sp-24
Mar 8, 2014, 02:47 AM
Other classes got buffed, Force did not. Right now, you spam S-Roll as Gunner or steelphotons folded 6 millions times as Braver to win.

And Rafoie got nerfed over a year ago, probably right after you stopped playing. Force had Zonde and, now, Sazan as it's most overpowered technique over the year.

Guys... is the skill simulator having trouble with you guys too...?
Just use this (http://pso2skill.web.fc2.com/).

Reversal
Mar 8, 2014, 10:00 AM
Hi all,
Having a little bit of trouble leveling at 47..feels like i'm moving at a snail's pace. Any idea on how to level up faster at this level?

NexusAZ
Mar 8, 2014, 10:04 AM
Hi all,
Having a little bit of trouble leveling at 47..feels like i'm moving at a snail's pace. Any idea on how to level up faster at this level?

They just reduced the Experience needed to level, so it shouldn't be so bad anymore. The best way from 45-50 would be to AQ or run MPAs. Take advantage of all EQs that come around as well.

Reversal
Mar 8, 2014, 10:12 AM
They just reduced the Experience needed to level, so it shouldn't be so bad anymore. The best way from 45-50 would be to AQ or run MPAs. Take advantage of all EQs that come around as well.

I haven't really tried doing AQs yet, so i guess that's worth a shot. Thank you
Another question..
Do you get more exp for being in a party with other players? or is it pretty much the same with partners?

NexusAZ
Mar 8, 2014, 10:46 AM
Another question..
Do you get more exp for being in a party with other players? or is it pretty much the same with partners?

You do get increased exp rates from being in a party, but I don't know if Friend/Support partners affect it. The only time I ever use them are for FUN runs and I've never paid much attention to it. I want to say they do affect enemy spawns. Somebody else will have to chime in on this one.

Sizustar
Mar 8, 2014, 10:49 AM
Another question..

NPC count as 2/3 of a person, more people = More spawn.

Reversal
Mar 8, 2014, 11:24 AM
@NexusAZ & Sizustar
Thanks for the info, much appreciated :)

Vallard
Mar 8, 2014, 12:07 PM
I'm a Fo/Te 36/26, and I fcked up my build.

For a character at this level is worth to buy a reset(or there is a way to get it without AC?), or should I just start a new one?

@Question 2

For Mags, is there any problem on not feeding it?(besides it not attacking?)
Because sometimes he is hungry and I give him weak weapons, but if there is no problems on letting hungry I could just wait until I get some rare equips or something.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 8, 2014, 12:53 PM
I'm a Fo/Te 36/26, and I fcked up my build.

For a character at this level is worth to buy a reset(or there is a way to get it without AC?), or should I just start a new one?

Buying another skill tree is cheaper then buying a reset. You can't even use the reset unless you switch to another skill tree for that class, so you'll need to buy an extra tree anyway.

Since there are no new skills on the horizon, waiting for a free reset pass isn't a good option right now.

36/26 isn't hard to make up provided you have some free time for like 2-3 days. But first I'd say have someone look over your build in an appropriate thread to see if your mistake truly warrants character seppuku.

@Question 2

For Mags, is there any problem on not feeding it?(besides it not attacking?)
Because sometimes he is hungry and I give him weak weapons, but if there is no problems on letting hungry I could just wait until I get some rare equips or something.

There's no problems. As a matter of fact, most people using multiple stat boost Ks/PP restore J have their mag starve (assuming it's level-capped), and only feed it when the boosts seem appropriate for the situation.

Btw you can only feed items up to 6*s.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 8, 2014, 12:57 PM
Now my question;

I've never really cared for W. lances, so i wouldn't know this, but the potential for falclaw, ancient oath, how exactly does that work?

I'm pretty sure it's not as good as 'you do 10+% more damage to enemies weak to your weapon's element'.

Bellion
Mar 8, 2014, 01:33 PM
Except that's exactly what it is.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 8, 2014, 02:21 PM
Except that's exactly what it is.

Holy crap o.o

Well at least sange doesn't suck as hard now.

oswarick
Mar 8, 2014, 03:10 PM
Hey, im new and I was wondering what the best way to lvl would be?

WildarmsRE5
Mar 8, 2014, 03:46 PM
Hey, im new and I was wondering what the best way to lvl would be?

._. I ain't even kidding.

once you're at 45 -50ish, go AQ. done, nailed it.

Vallard
Mar 8, 2014, 06:55 PM
Buying another skill tree is cheaper then buying a reset. You can't even use the reset unless you switch to another skill tree for that class, so you'll need to buy an extra tree anyway.

Since there are no new skills on the horizon, waiting for a free reset pass isn't a good option right now.

36/26 isn't hard to make up provided you have some free time for like 2-3 days. But first I'd say have someone look over your build in an appropriate thread to see if your mistake truly warrants character seppuku.

There's no problems. As a matter of fact, most people using multiple stat boost Ks/PP restore J have their mag starve (assuming it's level-capped), and only feed it when the boosts seem appropriate for the situation.

Btw you can only feed items up to 6*s.

Thanks for your answers.
At first I wanted a "melee" mage character, but I didn't knew that it existed/was that fun. So I did a Dark Te/Fo build. After seeing some youtubers from this forum I found that it existed, and I loved, it was what I wanted at first. Imma gonna try it using this one: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06eGbnIkb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3IkbnIkb3Ikdt0f ebIoqnGKsN6JiGA000007b000009b000000lb000009b000000 j4OdqHXfdFI2HSjkbI2Ib00009b000008
And since it's a somewhat low level character, I'm fine with deleting it and remaking~

@Edit
To complement, is better going Te/Hu, or Te/Fi?

Taters
Mar 8, 2014, 07:45 PM
Last time I asked, people said it was way more important to get a weapon's Element to 50 than what the actual Element was... but recently I just see everyone hating everything that isn't Light or at least Fire, and of course people are spending millions of Meseta just to have it be Light, so is there really that much of a damage difference, or is it just so it's "perfect"?

Also, for all these "trash" 11*s like Nasuyoteri, is the only reason people are hating them because there's a 10* or 2 that has a better latent ability and the 11* costs more to grind? Because those 10*s tend to be like 20mil+ in shops, and that's not even at 50 element...

Just wondering, I don't have Premium so I couldn't buy those perfectionist 10*s anyway.

Sakuramei
Mar 8, 2014, 07:54 PM
How exactly do you get an attribute to 50? I've heard it needs to be the same rarity and I've also heard that it needs to be the exact same item... I've also heard that it has to be the same element--though, I've also heard element doesn't matter X__x So Just curious which it is? I've been looking to get something boosted, but I don't want to put more money into something than I need to...

KazukiQZ
Mar 8, 2014, 08:18 PM
@Sakuramei

Cirnopedia has a guide for that:
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_2.php#nav

I think this is up-to-date, correct me if I'm wrong tho xD

suzaku0zero0
Mar 8, 2014, 08:20 PM
I accidently got ACスクラッチゴールド券, how do I use them?

KazukiQZ
Mar 8, 2014, 08:24 PM
@suzaku0zero0
Iirc, F11 button will bring you the AC Scratch menu. That ticket will allow you to draw one scratch from the Gold AC scratch that contains costumes only.

IndigoNovember
Mar 8, 2014, 08:48 PM
Last time I asked, people said it was way more important to get a weapon's Element to 50 than what the actual Element was... but recently I just see everyone hating everything that isn't Light or at least Fire, and of course people are spending millions of Meseta just to have it be Light, so is there really that much of a damage difference, or is it just so it's "perfect"?

I believe it's a 20% damage bonus: http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment_Upgrades#Element_Upgrade

Also, for all these "trash" 11*s like Nasuyoteri, is the only reason people are hating them because there's a 10* or 2 that has a better latent ability and the 11* costs more to grind? Because those 10*s tend to be like 20mil+ in shops, and that's not even at 50 element...

You've hit the nail on the head. Why bother with a Nasuyoteri when Susano Hiki has better grind rates, a better latent, and is only 4 points weaker?

Sakuramei
Mar 8, 2014, 08:58 PM
@Sakuramei

Cirnopedia has a guide for that:
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_2.php#nav

I think this is up-to-date, correct me if I'm wrong tho xD

Okay :D Thanks. So according to that, I just need a 10 star Rod then... still need 10 stars to trade, but at least it lessens the price.

pkemr4
Mar 8, 2014, 10:03 PM
is it odd for my 25 fire +60R-atk affix lvl 1 latent +10 guild to be doing the nearly the same damage as my 50 light +60R-atk affix lvl 3 latent +10 heratically...?

Sandmind
Mar 8, 2014, 10:11 PM
Okay :D Thanks. So according to that, I just need a 10 star Rod then... still need 10 stars to trade, but at least it lessens the price.

Using a random weapon of same category and rarity increase element by 1%, it does allow the use of element changer and 5% element boost AC ticket (can use AQ stone shop weapon). Same weapon and element, element added to target until cap of 50%. Same weapon with different element is 10%.

Also.... rod? I'm sorry, but rod and talis gain nothing right now from element, since they don't apply to technic. And seeing how sega gave us latent that boost specific elemental technic line, it will probably take a long time, if never, to see that change.

is it odd for my 25 fire +60R-atk affix lvl 1 latent +10 guild to be doing the nearly the same damage as my 50 light +60R-atk affix lvl 3 latent +10 heratically...?

The way I understood it, 50% element would be like a 10% damage bonus after damage formula // mob defense (25% element would be 5% then). In theory, that heretical tmg should have about 8% more damage, but guild milla allow easy perfect keeper maintenance + being able to shrug off mob/boss atk without Srolling away at time.

Mar 8, 2014, 10:17 PM
Sometimes when I launch PSO2, it shuts off my PC. Is this just my computer sucking, or is there something I can do to fix this?

suzaku0zero0
Mar 8, 2014, 10:30 PM
How do I get an additional skill tree? How much will it be?

Shadowth117
Mar 8, 2014, 11:00 PM
How do I get an additional skill tree? How much will it be?

500 ac and its the first ac option from the skill tree counter.

Naizuya Tatzubani
Mar 9, 2014, 12:09 AM
Does Zero Range Advanced apply to other R-Atk weapons like Bullet Bow? If so, than does Kamikaze Arrow count as R-Atk damage?

Sp-24
Mar 9, 2014, 01:19 AM
Yes Zero Range Advance applies to any and all ranged attacks, not just those of machine guns.

However, unfortunately, no, Kamikaze Arrow deals melee damage, and would benefit more from Hunter's Fury Stance.

Kiyumi
Mar 9, 2014, 01:54 AM
What do Just Attacks affect? Only basic attacks right?

Blackheart521
Mar 9, 2014, 01:57 AM

You can Just Attack any attack, PAs, Techs, Normal Attacks

IndigoNovember
Mar 9, 2014, 02:06 AM
You can Just Attack some silly things as well such as Weak Bullet loading and Gunslash mode switching. Though I'm pretty sure doing so doesn't change anything.

suzaku0zero0
Mar 9, 2014, 03:54 AM
how do I get a Heart Key Catalyst?

NexusAZ
Mar 9, 2014, 04:08 AM
how do I get a Heart Key Catalyst?

Finish a set of Tundra XQ

You can JA pretty much anything. I would like to say that you can JA into KC finisher as well if you play Braver.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 9, 2014, 04:09 AM
how do I get a Heart Key Catalyst?clear the entire tundra XQ, only 1 piece though.

EDIT: ninja'd, someone beat me to it. . .

Exiled_Gundam
Mar 9, 2014, 06:13 AM
How to set additional text below your character name? And also how to set colored text

Sandmind
Mar 9, 2014, 11:48 AM
How to set additional text below your character name? And also how to set colored text

Quick menu, online statut, last option iirc?

If bugged, someone else said you could go in option and use the window placement reset button or something.

Yamishi
Mar 9, 2014, 12:30 PM

Use curly braces with a color code in the middle.

{blu} for blue, {red} for red, {yel} for yellow, et cetera. Put this before the text you want to color. If you want the text back to default color, use {def}.

pkemr4
Mar 9, 2014, 12:38 PM
whats the damage diference between a 25 light weapon and a 50 light weapon vs a darker. and then vs regular mobs?

Yamishi
Mar 9, 2014, 01:24 PM
Did people stop datamining icons and stuff for a specific reason (example: threats from Sega) or did interest just die off?

Du1337
Mar 9, 2014, 01:40 PM
Is there a webpage with a collection of all CO's?
So I can see easy and wuick wich CO's to take with me when I'm going into a specific map.

Sizustar
Mar 9, 2014, 02:04 PM
Is there a webpage with a collection of all CO's?
So I can see easy and wuick wich CO's to take with me when I'm going into a specific map.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/

Rayden
Mar 9, 2014, 04:41 PM
Do the merit and demerit items actually help me to get the maximum merit or minimum demerit?

As I understand it, the merit boost raises the minimum merit and the demerit boost lowers the maximum demerit. For example, a PP reduction merit of -1 to -10 PP might become, say, -3 PP to -10 PP with the merit boost. My question is, does this actually give me a better chance of hitting that -10 PP?

Shadowth117
Mar 9, 2014, 04:51 PM
Do the merit and demerit items actually help me to get the maximum merit or minimum demerit?

As I understand it, the merit boost raises the minimum merit and the demerit boost lowers the maximum demerit. For example, a PP reduction merit of -1 to -10 PP might become, say, -3 PP to -10 PP with the merit boost. My question is, does this actually give me a better chance of hitting that -10 PP?

I believe it works something like this. If you had 100 outcomes and a 10% boost, 10 of the outcomes would be nullified and would never come up. The game would only have the remaining 90 to choose from.

This is all assuming the game's statistical outcomes work as stated, but evidence seems to point towards a yes on that overall. Luck is luck though and bad streaks do happen.

Gardios
Mar 9, 2014, 04:56 PM
Did people stop datamining icons and stuff for a specific reason (example: threats from Sega) or did interest just die off?

They still do. The latest icon sheet was posted in the last weekly maintenance topic iirc.

CandyFace
Mar 9, 2014, 05:17 PM
What is the new Elite beta which just has been made available ?

Rakurai
Mar 9, 2014, 05:20 PM
whats the damage diference between a 25 light weapon and a 50 light weapon vs a darker. and then vs regular mobs?

Element adds bonus damage equal to your weapon's attack (Excluding abilities) times whatever the element value is as a percentage, meaning a weapon with 800 attack and 50 element would hit like it has 1200 attack (800 * 1.5 = 400 extra attack), if I'm not mistaken.

Hitting an enemy weak against that element multiplies that bonus damage by whatever the enemy's weakness multiplier is (Usually 20%), meaning it would hit like it has 1280 attack, instead.

Natsuma
Mar 9, 2014, 06:13 PM
Do you guys know if it's possible to buy AC with a Japanese virtual credit card?
Thanks!

Invader J
Mar 9, 2014, 07:24 PM
Do you guys know if it's possible to buy AC with a Japanese virtual credit card?
Thanks!

Here's my guide to AC purchasing for normal people: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216352

Ratazana
Mar 9, 2014, 07:45 PM
Thanks!

yeyes

BarbblerElf
Mar 9, 2014, 09:42 PM
When you are logging in to your arks account on the cha.isao site, do you type in the same log in info you use to log into the game? (all lowercase ID and pass) or something different?

What's the time limit on the captcha. (And was it made by the devil -_- going on 50 minutes of attempts. )

Shadowth117
Mar 9, 2014, 11:43 PM
When you are logging in to your arks account on the cha.isao site, do you type in the same log in info you use to log into the game? (all lowercase ID and pass) or something different?

What's the time limit on the captcha. (And was it made by the devil -_- going on 50 minutes of attempts. )

You do. It should be exactly the same as your login info. As for the captcha, I'm not sure myself, but its probably under 5 minutes.

Apparently people buying AC from them directly escalated into enough of a problem with someone that they felt the need to give themselves legal protection. Therefore, they try to prevent us from doing it if they can avoid it even if Webmoney is unrelated to Sega overall.

Sakuramei
Mar 10, 2014, 01:10 AM
What's a good non-emergency quest to try and get some 10* weapons?

jooozek
Mar 10, 2014, 02:42 AM
What's a good non-emergency quest to try and get some 10* weapons?

(SH)AQs

Blackheart521
Mar 10, 2014, 04:41 AM
What does the Photon Gacha room item do?

BarbblerElf
Mar 10, 2014, 01:47 PM
Hey. I'm RA/HU 65/65. Just got a bunch of different passes so I can get some units.

What unit set should I use? I was thinking about Vardha or Folly since I have parts.
I'd appreciate any help on which set / weapons I should go for or a link to a thread that already has the info. Thanks.

I was currently thinking.
Rear / Folly Cut
Leg / Folly Piece
Heiremujisu arm?

infiniteeverlasting
Mar 10, 2014, 02:19 PM
when does the grind/affix boost start?

MetalDude
Mar 10, 2014, 02:38 PM
After Tuesday maintenance.

Lego
Mar 10, 2014, 02:45 PM
Does anybody if there will be another Limited Quest and when? Thanks.

Sakuramei
Mar 10, 2014, 04:39 PM
(SH)AQs

Sadly don't have Super hard unlocked yet :( Oh well... Guess I should look up how/when it unlocks.

milranduil
Mar 10, 2014, 06:09 PM
Hey. I'm RA/HU 65/65. Just got a bunch of different passes so I can get some units.

What unit set should I use? I was thinking about Vardha or Folly since I have parts.
I'd appreciate any help on which set / weapons I should go for or a link to a thread that already has the info. Thanks.

I was currently thinking.
Rear / Folly Cut
Leg / Folly Piece
Heiremujisu arm?

That's a good PP set, but if you want to best Atk bonus, Gwanman gives 90 R-atk usually paired with Burn Tail or White Tail.

Sadly don't have Super hard unlocked yet :( Oh well... Guess I should look up how/when it unlocks.

Get to Lv 50.

Natsu Nem
Mar 10, 2014, 08:31 PM
Does higher elemental weapon strength boost the damage of Wand Gear?

Otokonokotron
Mar 10, 2014, 08:48 PM
do all the rewards we won in the bingo thing get released to us in ac scratch or something?

and also is there a way to take that gawdaful ugly default emblem off of the blindfold accessorie?
thanks

The_Brimada
Mar 10, 2014, 09:25 PM
How long has this been around? I just noticed it for the first time today lol.
[spoiler-box]
I wasn't purposefully leeching or anything (just selling junk) but I noticed this when I was still on the campship for Falz earlier.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3794/13074132643_a8d4129f3f_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/119546868@N08/13074132643/)
[/spoiler-box]

Shadowth117
Mar 10, 2014, 09:32 PM
How long has this been around? I just noticed it for the first time today lol.
[spoiler-box]
I wasn't purposefully leeching or anything (just selling junk) but I noticed this when I was still on the campship for Falz earlier.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3794/13074132643_a8d4129f3f_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/119546868@N08/13074132643/)
[/spoiler-box]

That feature was actually changed very recently. Essentially, now whenever you're in lobby or campship with an active quest your boosts will drain. BUT in quests like falz or td where the quest technically doesn't "start" until after the countdown, this means that it doesn't drain while standing in mission until it does start.

Sakuramei
Mar 11, 2014, 12:19 AM

Get to Lv 50.

But... I am level 50 :(

Meta77
Mar 11, 2014, 12:31 AM
should i push my graphics to max or leave them on what the game sets them to when i start. The order goes
59/100
for the settings when i play upon startup

TheBlackMage
Mar 11, 2014, 12:47 AM
New(ish) player, really wanting to go Gu/Te but I never hear anyone talk about it aside from vague whispers from the deep. Why is it bad? Also as I am courageous/stubborn/stupid I'll probably make one anyways. Is it at least viable for non-competitive play?

Blackheart521
Mar 11, 2014, 12:54 AM
New(ish) player, really wanting to go Gu/Te but I never hear anyone talk about it aside from vague whispers from the deep. Why is it bad? Also as I am courageous/stubborn/stupid I'll probably make one anyways. Is it at least viable for non-competitive play?

Anything is viable if you play it well, you just won't be performing near the levels of the OP class combos, you don't need a really good setup to be able to finish every piece of content in the game, it'll just be a bit harder which you might welcome since this game isn't super difficult. ^^;

SallySalSal
Mar 11, 2014, 02:12 AM
Just to double check, since cirno's been known to give out wrong info, does the Primula set give 120 hp, 19 pp (40 hp 3 pp per set, 10 pp set bonus) and give 60 s-atk and t-atk?

Thanks.

WildarmsRE5
Mar 11, 2014, 03:33 AM
New(ish) player, really wanting to go Gu/Te but I never hear anyone talk about it aside from vague whispers from the deep. Why is it bad? Also as I am courageous/stubborn/stupid I'll probably make one anyways. Is it at least viable for non-competitive play?both stubborn and stupid, out of all class combo's, Gu/Te fails the hardest. ^^;

unless you have a casting TMG (like Brauvint), yeah it would be viable.

Arada
Mar 11, 2014, 05:01 AM
Just to double check, since cirno's been known to give out wrong info, does the Primula set give 120 hp, 19 pp (40 hp 3 pp per set, 10 pp set bonus) and give 60 s-atk and t-atk?

Thanks.

Yes it does. I have the set, that's the bonus.

Otokonokotron
Mar 11, 2014, 07:38 PM
yo, i just cleared the 50 waves of extremes for forest/dragons... how come it reset and i can only do chose from level/wave 1?