PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188

Kondibon
Oct 24, 2020, 02:29 PM
How do people manage to skip the opening cutscenes for Phase 1 tPD and Sodam so they can start damaging it before every one else?You can skip the intro for Gomorrah by waiting until the quest starts to leave the camp ship, but that requires you to load fast to be worth it. You can skip Sodam's intro if someone activates the "teleporter" before you finish loading the area. That one honestly bugs me because I have no control over it with how slow I load, and it constantly breaks the music. I haven't heard Dark to Light play in game since the first week of the EQ, and it's one of my favorite parts.

MakanaAzusa
Oct 26, 2020, 09:05 PM
2 years in playing idola and I am still puzzled by the arena.

I dunno how to put it but it feels the arena is bugged ???

before the question , I must note that I put all 6 tickets on one fight. Meaning to say to clear 3 fights I need 3 days.

anyways my question:

there are days and weeks I noted that I keep winning. thats good but instead of my rank going up it goes down by itself and the arena boost cards get replenished.

also what I else noticed is that , by default if you lose an arena match , you should not be getting any points to roll for the gacha. Strangely enough I do get points and a heap of it even for losing.

does this have something with some forced refresh or something cause this is getting irritating. I am not terrible as I look but some how these refresh ( I think that is what you call it ) keep making us look so.

silo1991
Oct 27, 2020, 03:42 PM

the arena bugged? , not sure ,im not that try hard for that , about getting points even losing , thats normal consider it as a consolation prize.

and for the arena tickets those are always random and refresh when you win 3 rounds on streak or losing 1 round

Renzix
Oct 28, 2020, 11:43 AM
Never really bothered to give Omega Masquerade a chance and I just got to Depths 112. Completely forgot that you lose the boosted damage bonus at 111, but that's not much of a problem since i've gotten very comfortable with fighting him.

For time efficiency purposes on boosts, can Capsules still drop on floors that you've already cleared or do they only drop on newly cleared floors?

ArcaneTechs
Oct 28, 2020, 11:57 PM
Never really bothered to give Omega Masquerade a chance and I just got to Depths 112. Completely forgot that you lose the boosted damage bonus at 111, but that's not much of a problem since i've gotten very comfortable with fighting him.

For time efficiency purposes on boosts, can Capsules still drop on floors that you've already cleared or do they only drop on newly cleared floors?

if youre trying to farm those capsule drops, just go farm the new XQ (solo). lots of good stuff there. i dont have an answer to your question

mother clusterfck
Nov 12, 2020, 06:04 AM
How much info is there on that rumoured second potential for Liberate and about the items needed for it and how to get them?

silo1991
Nov 12, 2020, 09:30 AM
How much info is there on that rumoured second potential for Liberate and about the items needed for it and how to get them?

you mean the plus potential? that one was release for 2 or 3 weeks if i remember well . just get 240 emer fragments and you are good

locutus442
Nov 16, 2020, 09:36 PM
Quick question about the Spread Needle drop in the NA servers:

I noticed that it can drop in Bewitched Woods Exploration XH. My question is can it drop from anything or does it only drop from the boss loot pool?

Kondibon
Nov 16, 2020, 09:42 PM
I noticed that it can drop in Bewitched Woods Exploration XH. My question is can it drop from anything or does it only drop from the boss loot pool?All the 14* drops there are area drops as far as I know.

Zysets
Nov 16, 2020, 09:49 PM
If it's not changed from JP, it is indeed an area drop, not tied to any specific enemies

locutus442
Nov 16, 2020, 09:51 PM
Though that might be the case, just wanted to be sure about it. Thanks for the info.

MakanaAzusa
Nov 20, 2020, 09:22 AM
is there a way to increase force compound tech damage ?

I have affixed all I can and have all the boost damage counters I can get from a FO/ET.

Still even after all this , its not exactly doing 100K a hit.

re-baran shoots ice and light bullets. highest with techer buff is 68k to ice and 7x to light.

there must be a way to push that to 100k each.

(there is weak bullet , but only in MPA or parties)

Kondibon
Nov 20, 2020, 03:49 PM
is there a way to increase force compound tech damage ?

I have affixed all I can and have all the boost damage counters I can get from a FO/ET.

Still even after all this , its not exactly doing 100K a hit.

re-baran shoots ice and light bullets. highest with techer buff is 68k to ice and 7x to light.

there must be a way to push that to 100k each.

(there is weak bullet , but only in MPA or parties)They're just treated as charged techs, so the same stuff you'd use to increase your damage from anything else. The only thing unique to compound techs is that elemental mysteries boost both parts of the damage, but enemy weaknesses only boost the parts that do their weakness.
If you're trying to do this for the XQ then I'd personally recommend using a different tech, re-barantsia isn't actually a high damage per hit tech. I haven't done it as force yet, but keep in mind you can just use the test rockbear in the training quest to figure out which of your attacks can quickly deal 100k or more per hit. Also, don't forget to grab a team drink if you can.

Zephyrion
Nov 21, 2020, 12:41 PM
Is there any way to transfer ligand affixes at the moment ?

Veriti
Nov 21, 2020, 03:58 PM

What exactly is this asking me to do? The 1/3 credit was there before I looked and as far as I can tell I've tried everything.

MakanaAzusa
Nov 22, 2020, 01:57 AM
I have noticed this there for awhile now but never really questioned it until now because I just started using compound techs recently.

What is that comppund tech crafting menu doing there ?

[spoiler-box] https://i.imgur.com/axniZdf.png [/spoiler-box]

Anduril
Nov 22, 2020, 02:07 AM
I have noticed this there for awhile now but never really questioned it until now because I just started using compound techs recently.

What is that comppund tech crafting menu doing there ?

[spoiler-box] https://i.imgur.com/axniZdf.png [/spoiler-box]

It is more than likely just one of those things they intended to implement, but then never did, so all that is left is a placeholder. Heck, maybe the Simple Compound Techs originally started as an idea for Custom Compound Techs, but eventually just evolved into their own thing.

Zysets
Nov 22, 2020, 02:12 PM
I figure it was future proofing, there's a number of things that went unused that probably just exist for the sake of having it there if it's ever needed. Considering how difficult their UI is to update it'd make sense.

Apostosis
Nov 24, 2020, 02:54 PM
Hero sword weapon action can do critical hits?

Kondibon
Nov 24, 2020, 06:21 PM
Hero sword weapon action can do critical hits?Yes. Hr isn't really a class that builds around crits though, since their crit skill only works on weakpoints.

Apostosis
Nov 24, 2020, 07:43 PM
Yes. Hr isn't really a class that builds around crits though, since their crit skill only works on weakpoints.

Thanks a lot for the information.

Yeah, I know that the Hr is not the best with crits. The thing is that I am planing to do a liverate with S5: Mysterious skill (I am not sure if another sword would be better) and I wanted to confirm if I could use the s5 to heal myself with the weapon action. Still not sure if that is the best S-ability I can use with the Hr. For now I was expecting to have 60 points on crit; 20 weapon, 20 ring, 20 S5.

Aurorra
Nov 26, 2020, 05:52 PM
Is there a way to transfer Ligand affixes? The usefulness of this affix seems incongruent with the price it's fetching in player shops. Are people just upslotting with ability transfer passes?

Weaponslash
Nov 27, 2020, 07:31 AM
Are there any other shimapan type innerwear other than stripes [in]?

ArcaneTechs
Nov 27, 2020, 11:56 PM
Thanks a lot for the information.

Yeah, I know that the Hr is not the best with crits. The thing is that I am planing to do a liverate with S5: Mysterious skill (I am not sure if another sword would be better) and I wanted to confirm if I could use the s5 to heal myself with the weapon action. Still not sure if that is the best S-ability I can use with the Hr. For now I was expecting to have 60 points on crit; 20 weapon, 20 ring, 20 S5.

most weapons will main S5: Mysterious Skill anyways so its fine to have it on your Liberate sword, you dont need to build crit anyways as whats already been mentioned but the less variance the better, 60% crit will be good enough since you'll be using other flat % SSA's anyways. You can throw 1 SP into if you really feel like it otherwise don't really bother with the skill

the_importer_
Nov 29, 2020, 09:59 PM
Is there a way of making your character always smile with an open mouth?

oratank
Nov 30, 2020, 12:01 AM
set smile face then lock animation at moment mouth open in every auto word i guess

the_importer_
Nov 30, 2020, 06:26 PM
set smile face then lock animation at moment mouth open in every auto word i guess

I want beyond auto-words, just to have a smiling face all the time on my character.

Tymek
Dec 3, 2020, 12:11 PM
What are the thoughts on S4:Evasion Training for Lu?

Kondibon
Dec 3, 2020, 01:28 PM
What are the thoughts on S4:Evasion Training for Lu?I use it on a mobbing oriented zandi style gunslash, but for bosses it doesn't really feel necessary, even with zandi style, after the buffs.

Tymek
Dec 6, 2020, 11:49 AM
I use it on a mobbing oriented zandi style gunslash, but for bosses it doesn't really feel necessary, even with zandi style, after the buffs.

Great to know, thank you!

New questions:

Do Rappy Medals carry over to your new device when you transfer PSO2es from Android to iOS? If not, do they disappear, or will they be available again when you return to Android?
The same goes for IDOLA; I believe I've read that you can't use SD obtained on Android on iOS and vice versa, but that SD doesn't disappear, does it?

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 10, 2020, 06:39 AM
How do I beat Afin?

reaper527
Dec 13, 2020, 09:52 PM
what's the verdict on sealed j sword? is it worth using, or does the lack of an s4 slot for calming make the boosted normal attack speed not that great? i'd either be running this, or a very well affixed cras, but if j-sword is actually worth using i can category change the cras to something else (then likewise, if it's NOT good, i'd just get my 23k kills for the title/camo and then throw it in storage).

question is in the context of both hu and hr.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 14, 2020, 12:34 AM
what's the verdict on sealed j sword? is it worth using, or does the lack of an s4 slot for calming make the boosted normal attack speed not that great? i'd either be running this, or a very well affixed cras, but if j-sword is actually worth using i can category change the cras to something else (then likewise, if it's NOT good, i'd just get my 23k kills for the title/camo and then throw it in storage).

question is in the context of both hu and hr.

none of sodam weapons are worth using unless youre purposely not wanting to use Stil/Ayer/Cras. just get the camo and drop it or use it as a weapon camo itself

reaper527
Dec 14, 2020, 01:39 AM
none of sodam weapons are worth using unless youre purposely not wanting to use Stil/Ayer/Cras. just get the camo and drop it or use it as a weapon camo itself

that's unfortunate. guess i'll just farm some kills where appropriate (like if xmas ends up having a run limit and lots of enemies)

ArcaneTechs
Dec 14, 2020, 09:53 PM
that's unfortunate. guess i'll just farm some kills where appropriate (like if xmas ends up having a run limit and lots of enemies)

ya its a dam shame that a cool pot like those come in late into the game where it doesnt matter anymore. those types of pots should always be introduced way sooner

mother clusterfck
Dec 17, 2020, 06:24 AM
Is there any info why we cannot grind Fluxio Thalassa yet (does not show up in the menu)?
Something like Sega didn't manage to fix the issue during the emergency maintenance?

Endler
Dec 17, 2020, 08:49 AM
Is there any info why we cannot grind Fluxio Thalassa yet (does not show up in the menu)?
Something like Sega didn't manage to fix the issue during the emergency maintenance?

We aren't supposed to have the weapon at all yet. They probably disabled it because they intend to remove the item from our inventories soon and don't want people complaining that they wasted resources grinding/affixing a weapon they never should have had in the first place.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 17, 2020, 08:35 PM

CM3 comes out next maintenance, those titles weren't meant to be received yet either. If you were able to obtain one before they disabled the title counter roughly 40mins after last maintenance, then you're able to hold on to it for now. You can't do anything to it because Sega doesn't want to have to deal with the hassle of affixing refunds etc so it's disabled if you try to do anything with it at Dudu. I don't remember if they're removing it from the accounts that have it but its not a big deal.

from what I've read, its about on the same level as a Stil weapon. not a bad pick up once its farmable next week

mother clusterfck
Dec 19, 2020, 05:28 AM
Thanks and LMAO.

Apostosis
Dec 22, 2020, 03:43 AM
Which sub is better for a defense stance hunter; etoile or summoner?

FacelessRed
Dec 22, 2020, 08:31 AM
What are most forces using the 5 extra Skill points on?

mother clusterfck
Dec 26, 2020, 03:07 AM
1) Does S5:Thundering Pursuit work with Etoile pas?
2) About how much damage does it do with an endgame weapon?

3) If you use wreid / fluxio / Liberate (2nd pot) rod and S5:Calming Bullet + L/A. Rod Shoot Mode on FoEt, can you get good enough damage with rod shoot to justify using it?
The % in the skill description is the damage increase? So lvl 5 rod shoot means a bullet does 10 times the damage of a normal attack (trying to find out the power so I can calc the damage)?

Nyansan
Dec 26, 2020, 07:32 AM
How many fluxios are available from title? Gotten 2 so far (takt aside)

Kondibon
Dec 26, 2020, 08:20 AM
1) Does S5:Thundering Pursuit work with Etoile pas?Yes

2) About how much damage does it do with an endgame weapon?I don't know off the top of my head.

3) If you use wreid / fluxio / Liberate (2nd pot) rod and S5:Calming Bullet + L/A. Rod Shoot Mode on FoEt, can you get good enough damage with rod shoot to justify using it?
The % in the skill description is the damage increase? So lvl 5 rod shoot means a bullet does 10 times the damage of a normal attack (trying to find out the power so I can calc the damage)?Rod shoot's multiplier isn't a multiplier on normal attacks, it's your t-atk, but deals striking damage that's reduced by enemy tech resistance.
With the skill maxed, the s5, and the maxed ring, you get a 2200% potency on it. I personally don't think the ring is worth it outside of situations with lots of mobs near you for pp recovery though.

I don't know if the skill is strong enough to be used as a primary attack, but now that Fo has a bunch of extra skill points, and good subs other than Te, it can do decent damage and help with pp management when subbing Et or something.

ralf542
Dec 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
When does SEGA move the 20** weapon badges to the SP shop?

Vatallus
Dec 26, 2020, 09:01 PM
Is the gold mission pass currently bugged on the JP server? Can't seem to activate mine.

MikonX
Dec 26, 2020, 09:22 PM
When does SEGA move the 20** weapon badges to the SP shop?

Unknown. All previous year badges were turned into SPs at some point during 2020, not at the start of the year. Given that it isn't even 2021 yet, you should have some patience and let them do their thing.

Anduril
Dec 26, 2020, 09:40 PM
Is the gold mission pass currently bugged on the JP server? Can't seem to activate mine.

Odds are it is the same issue that the Global version has. Basically, they have disabled the Gold Pass Tickets, so you have to not have the Ticket in your inventory, and you have to unlock the Gold Tier by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward. Additionally, Recycle Shop 2 should have an option to trade your Gold Pass Ticket back for the SG.

EDIT: Yep, checked the patch notes from this week (http://pso2.jp/players/news/27292/) and it is the same issue:

ミッションパスにおいて、特定条件下でゴールド報酬が正しく入手できない場合がある不具合への対策本不具合 の対策として、一時的にアイテムパックにある「ミッションパスゴールド券」を使用できないようにさせていた だきました。
誠に申し訳ございませんが、「ミッションパス詳細画面」から直接ご購入くださいますようお願い いたします。

※アイテムパックに「ミッションパスゴールド券」がある場合、「ミッションパス詳細画面」から直接ご購入い ただくことができません
誠に申し訳ございませんが、倉庫に「ミッションパスゴールド券」を移してからご購入ください。

※「ミッションパスゴールド券」が一時的に使用できなくなるため、リサイクルショップ2に「ミッションパス ゴールド券」を100スタージェムと交換するリサイクルショップを追加いたしました。なお、こちらのリサイ クルショップは、不具合の修正が完了次第、陳列を終了させていただきます。

※アイテムパックに「ミッションパスゴールド券」がある状態で、未解放のゴールド報酬を解放しようとした際 に、ゴールド報酬を解放できたように見える場合がございます。こちらは表示のみの現象となり、「ミッション パスゴールド券」は消費されず、未解放のままとなります。

Vatallus
Dec 26, 2020, 10:06 PM
Odds are it is the same issue that the Global version has. Basically, they have disabled the Gold Pass Tickets, so you have to not have the Ticket in your inventory, and you have to unlock the Gold Tier by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward. Additionally, Recycle Shop 2 should have an option to trade your Gold Pass Ticket back for the SG.

EDIT: Yep, checked the patch notes from this week (http://pso2.jp/players/news/27292/) and it is the same issue:

Neat, thanks!

mother clusterfck
Dec 27, 2020, 03:37 AM
Yes
I don't know off the top of my head.

Rod shoot's multiplier isn't a multiplier on normal attacks, it's your t-atk, but deals striking damage that's reduced by enemy tech resistance.
With the skill maxed, the s5, and the maxed ring, you get a 2200% potency on it. I personally don't think the ring is worth it outside of situations with lots of mobs near you for pp recovery though.

I don't know if the skill is strong enough to be used as a primary attack, but now that Fo has a bunch of extra skill points, and good subs other than Te, it can do decent damage and help with pp management when subbing Et or something.
Thanks.
Just checked and swiki says Jupiter Tullus' potential is about the damage of Justice Crow but that is 350% dmg buff while the S5 is 200% but either way it should be quite a lot of damage.

About rod shoot, how can you enter this into the damage calc (http://chibiroar-pso2ds.duckdns.org/)? Just set weapon atk to 1 and Misc. Multipliers to 2200? Well and add some other multipliers trying to get et sub striking buffs right...

Kondibon
Dec 27, 2020, 09:24 AM
Thanks.
Just checked and swiki says Jupiter Tullus' potential is about the damage of Justice Crow but that is 350% dmg buff while the S5 is 200% but either way it should be quite a lot of damage.Keep in mind that the blades from Tullus and the S5 are also being executed in conjunction with a PA, and main class skills would be buffing the damage, and that by comparison fo has no main class skills to buff rod shoot other than rod shoot itself.

About rod shoot, how can you enter this into the damage calc (http://chibiroar-pso2ds.duckdns.org/)? Just set weapon atk to 1 and Misc. Multipliers to 2200? Well and add some other multipliers trying to get et sub striking buffs right...You would still need to take weapon attack into account. Rod shoot uses your t-atk.It would be considered the "PA multiplier". You can't compare it to stuff in a vacuum, you need to compare it to Techs with all of their multipliers, including the Fo ones that don't effect rod shoot.

mother clusterfck
Dec 27, 2020, 03:40 PM
I ended up with some 96k ja damage with on FoLu, using 1 atk weapon but full t-atk including weapon as base stat (tbh not sure if there is a difference) with Fluxio Rod. Sounds pretty good but I can't really tell because recently my damage rose a lot with all those new weapons and I realized a pa doing 300-400k on a weakspot is easy now.

The s5 doubles the rod shoot damage? The ring is only 10% extra damage and I guess it's better for mobs but not good for bosses because of the delay.

That aside, has Sega addressed the unfair advantage Summoner players get over people not playing su because the first Mission Cataclysm title is the Fluxio takt which you cannot change to any other weapon type?

If you play su you get 2 Fluxios you want from the first run, if not you only get 1 and worthless trash you can at best desynth.

the_importer_
Dec 27, 2020, 10:16 PM
Has there been any announcement of an EP6 OST?

Bellex
Dec 28, 2020, 10:28 PM
(NA). I'm planning my Rod Ph affixes for when Primordial Glare is release.
Thinking using for my S slots:
S1: Eclipsing Decay
S2: Skill Reduction
S3: Skilled Intent
S4: Pursuing Eclipse
S5: Mysterious Purpose

Can units have Phrase Decay?
Any recommended S slots for units?

Ryo
Dec 29, 2020, 12:40 AM
Years ago, SEGA posted pre-alpha footage of PSO2, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I remember it used a lot of Phantasy Star Zero assets and had a red title screen. Does anyone know where I can find that video?

Bellex
Dec 29, 2020, 01:08 AM
Sorry, the earliest I can find is alpha 2.

TenebriS
Dec 29, 2020, 02:29 AM
Years ago, SEGA posted pre-alpha footage of PSO2, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I remember it used a lot of Phantasy Star Zero assets and had a red title screen. Does anyone know where I can find that video?

I think you mean this?
https://fb.watch/2GB2ygreec/
hope you can open it.

Batty
Dec 30, 2020, 10:31 AM
Hello, i'm currently playing JB bo/et (i know it's not optimal but i dont care, i just playing something fun while waiting for NG) . I want to evolve my Mag into Carina, according to this https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Mag_List for that to happen, first he must evolve to lupus, and then the combined melee and dex stats must be higher than tech when he reaches his second evolution, and remain like that to keep it's carina form.

My bo is t-atk type, however since my sub is etoile i don't really mind adding melee to my mag since the etoile mag skill will turn it into tech atk too. However my doubt is if for the mag to remain carina, it's enough to use "only" melee atk or do i actually need to also use points in dex?

For example, could my final Mag stats be something like this and still be Carina?

tech: 99

melee:101

dex: 0

silo1991
Dec 30, 2020, 01:56 PM
Hello, i'm currently playing JB bo/et (i know it's not optimal but i dont care, i just playing something fun while waiting for NG) . I want to evolve my Mag into Carina, according to this https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Mag_List for that to happen, first he must evolve to lupus, and then the combined melee and dex stats must be higher than tech when he reaches his second evolution, and remain like that to keep it's carina form.

My bo is t-atk type, however since my sub is etoile i don't really mind adding melee to my mag since the etoile mag skill will turn it into tech atk too. However my doubt is if for the mag to remain carina, it's enough to use "only" melee atk or do i actually need to also use points in dex?

For example, could my final Mag stats be something like this and still be Carina?

if you want an specific PB , dont worry just buy it in the excube shop

final_attack
Dec 30, 2020, 07:08 PM

tech: 99

melee:101

dex: 0

There's Carina skin on Challenge shop, I think .....

Batty
Dec 30, 2020, 07:39 PM
if you want an specific PB , dont worry just buy it in the excube shop

It's for the appearance actually, evo devices are a bit expensive on NA

There's Carina skin on Challenge shop, I think .....

i saw it, but no one does CM XP

otakun
Dec 31, 2020, 05:34 AM
Probably a dumb question but if your weapon has S4:Vampiric Strike and S5:Mysterious Purpose do you heal once or twice?

oratank
Dec 31, 2020, 10:09 AM
what happen to pso2? server lag as hell after new year lobby appeared

Anduril
Dec 31, 2020, 10:14 AM
Probably a dumb question but if your weapon has S4:Vampiric Strike and S5:Mysterious Purpose do you heal once or twice?

Assuming a Criitcal, then you get two ticks of 30HP healing per hit.

the_importer_
Dec 31, 2020, 10:35 AM
what happen to pso2? server lag as hell after new year lobby appeared

I can't even log on.

Tymek
Dec 31, 2020, 11:23 AM
Emergency maintenance. 明けましておめでとうございます!

DevastatingJuxtapose
Dec 31, 2020, 06:04 PM
I blame importer.

otakun
Dec 31, 2020, 06:56 PM
I blame importer.

Tymek is sus.

Anduril
Dec 31, 2020, 07:21 PM
I blame myself. ;_;

Ever since they added the functioning shrine, I always got a good fortune when recording the lobby change, but this year I was struck by lightning, and the lag started! MY TERRIBLE LUCK INFECTED EVERYONE!!!!

the_importer_
Dec 31, 2020, 10:47 PM
I blame importer.

I blame your parents.

Tymek
Jan 1, 2021, 07:08 PM
In what way do Wand E Change and A Wand E Change differ?

Arada
Jan 1, 2021, 07:13 PM
In what way do Wand E Change and A Wand E Change differ?

With the A Wand E Change, the support techs are excluded from changing your element (ex: Zanverse doesn't make your wand wind element).

Anduril
Jan 1, 2021, 07:52 PM
Also, A Wand E Change has full effectiveness at lv1, as opposed to needing to be leveled like Wand E Change.

Tymek
Jan 1, 2021, 08:30 PM
Thank you both!

doomdragon83
Jan 1, 2021, 09:15 PM
Can anyone use their mission pass gold ticket? Mine isn't working for some reason.

silo1991
Jan 1, 2021, 09:37 PM
Can anyone use their mission pass gold ticket? Mine isn't working for some reason.

so far its bugged , i tried today and i cant use it

dam i really want the PSO1 ranger costume , i hope i can recolor it

Anduril
Jan 2, 2021, 12:21 AM

Bumped didn't note it, but in the official patch notes (http://pso2.jp/players/news/27292/) they detail that there is a bug with the Mission Pass Gold Ticket that led to them disabling it.

What you need to do for now is go over to Recycle Shop 2 and trade your Mission Pass Gold Ticket for the 100SG it cost, then attempt to select a locked Gold Tier item, and you will be prompted to spend the SG to unlock the Gold Tiers, and you should be set.

Freeze
Jan 2, 2021, 12:49 AM

Just the main blue color changes on the RAmar outfit, none of the accent colors which is more than some of the other PSO outfits.

doomdragon83
Jan 2, 2021, 07:41 AM
Bumped didn't note it, but in the official patch notes (http://pso2.jp/players/news/27292/) they detail that there is a bug with the Mission Pass Gold Ticket that led to them disabling it.

What you need to do for now is go over to Recycle Shop 2 and trade your Mission Pass Gold Ticket for the 100SG it cost, then attempt to select a locked Gold Tier item, and you will be prompted to spend the SG to unlock the Gold Tiers, and you should be set.
Ok, I didn't know about this being am issue last week, I thought it had something to do with the recent issue. Thanks for the link.

silo1991
Jan 2, 2021, 07:18 PM
ty Anduril and freeze , i got the PSO1 ranger costume and i feel like the old days :P

Tippo
Jan 12, 2021, 04:46 AM
For the recent 15* Weapon Material Campaign to get materials for a Lightweaver Cras Weapon. I'm assuming I go to Zieg to exchange the materials but which option is it? For the ones I'm looking at "Obtain XXXX Weapons" or "Change Weapon Category" it seems I would still be missing materials needed to exchange for them.

Thanks

Tippo
Jan 12, 2021, 04:49 AM
Can you purchase AC on an iphone(ios) from PSO2es?

I think several years back ago it wasn't possible right? For some reason it was Androids only? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Thanks

Dark Mits
Jan 12, 2021, 07:50 AM
For the recent 15* Weapon Material Campaign to get materials for a Lightweaver Cras Weapon. I'm assuming I go to Zieg to exchange the materials but which option is it? For the ones I'm looking at "Obtain XXXX Weapons" or "Change Weapon Category" it seems I would still be missing materials needed to exchange for them.

ThanksTo upgrade a Darkbanisher Ayer weapon into its corresponding Lightweaver Cras version, you go to "Obtain Striking/Ranged/Technique Weapons". The weapon type will not change (Partizan will remain Partizan, Talis will remain Talis etc)

To change an existing weapon into another weapon type of the same weapon-line (for example from Lightweaver Cras Sword to Lightweaver Cras Launcher), you go to "Change Weapon Category".

-=EDIT for extra clarification=-
If, for example, you have a Darkbanisher Ayer Tier (Gunslash) and want to end up with a Lightweaver Cras Arche (Bullet Bow), you have 2 ways of doing it:

a) Upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash from "Obtain Strking Weapons", then follow with Change Weapon Category
b) Change Weapon Category to Bullet Bow, then follow with upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Bullet Bow.
The total material cost is the same either way.

Knightsword
Jan 12, 2021, 12:20 PM
Can you purchase AC on an iphone(ios) from PSO2es?

I think several years back ago it wasn't possible right? For some reason it was Androids only? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Thanks

I believe it is due to the payment option only being Google Pay for outside of Japan.

MikonX
Jan 12, 2021, 09:32 PM
Theoretically if you have a Japanese i-whatever account and funding source, you can use the iOS version, but pretty sure that's a lot more work than just installing an Android emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.

Kiboune
Jan 13, 2021, 05:58 AM
Where can I get *Talon Wolk camo?

Weaponslash
Jan 13, 2021, 11:40 AM
Where can I get *Talon Wolk camo?
Drops from current space magatsu

mother clusterfck
Jan 13, 2021, 06:03 PM
Why is everyone running the Space Maggy LQ in XH, is the drop rate for all the good stuff so high in XH that it makes more sense than UH?

Tippo
Jan 14, 2021, 04:49 AM
I believe it is due to the payment option only being Google Pay for outside of Japan.

So is it still like that? I have a Japanese iTunes account and was thinking about just using my credit card to buy some AC on PSO2es. Just wanted to know if I would get banned, account flagged, or something if I did it through that method?

Theoretically if you have a Japanese i-whatever account and funding source, you can use the iOS version, but pretty sure that's a lot more work than just installing an Android emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.

I have PSO2es on my iPhone and I play it regularly through there, so it’s just easier to buy through itunes than downloading Android emulator. But for some reason, people seem to advise against buying AC through itunes?:-? I used to use webmoney but that method is kinda dated.

MikonX
Jan 14, 2021, 08:21 AM
If you have a Japanese iTunes account, it should work just fine. You have no reason to worry about getting banned or other hostile action by Sega against your account.

Most people recommend the Android/GooglePay option since it doesn't involve setting up anything else that most people not-in-Japan wouldn't normally have (ie, a Japanese iTunes account). I also suspect that a small majority of people willing to configure an out-of-region game on their Windows PC are Android users to begin with.

Tymek
Jan 15, 2021, 06:02 AM
Does anyone know how to pull off the trick that lets you use other weapon types with poses for a specific weapon type? For example; Sword on Gunslash Pose?

TenebriS
Jan 15, 2021, 11:57 PM
Does anyone know how to pull off the trick that lets you use other weapon types with poses for a specific weapon type? For example; Sword on Gunslash Pose?

I will copy paste real fast what Mirai once told me:

PREMIUM ONLY Trick!
(I figured this one out by myself.)
I figured you can freeze a lobby action on top of another lobby action.
Example: type "/mla dance2 ss3.50" (in your case use the Gunslash Pose)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742494090461184020/742503480350081094/unknown.png
And after type "/fla clight3 ss0.0" (in your case use the Sword Pose)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742494090461184020/742503726622703636/unknown.png
Only works if you type "0.0" or "0.00". (Works with all lobby actions even weapon ones! But keep in mind that with some lobby actions your character's feet might go inside the floor.)

A few more tips that aren't chat commands just in case some of you didn't already know.
You can still move the position of your weapon when you are doing a lobby action with a weapon or a frozen one.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742494090461184020/743660744524169277/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742494090461184020/743660815244066949/unknown.png

Weaponslash
Jan 16, 2021, 10:41 AM
Is there any info regarding S8:Rainbow's Decay like proc % rate or what kind of attacks does it works with?(normals/pa/pet attacks?)

Kondibon
Jan 16, 2021, 12:26 PM
Is there any info regarding S8:Rainbow's Decay like proc % rate or what kind of attacks does it works with?(normals/pa/pet attacks?)It works the same as a weapon SE as far as I could tell, the SE it procs is random though so you can end up removing useful SEs like poison or burn from trash mobs. It's honestly only useful for procing status effects on bosses or maybe Fi chase builds though.
It can't work with pets because you need one of the flash/gleam SSAs, and they're all S1.

Tippo
Jan 16, 2021, 04:50 PM
To upgrade a Darkbanisher Ayer weapon into its corresponding Lightweaver Cras version, you go to "Obtain Striking/Ranged/Technique Weapons". The weapon type will not change (Partizan will remain Partizan, Talis will remain Talis etc)

To change an existing weapon into another weapon type of the same weapon-line (for example from Lightweaver Cras Sword to Lightweaver Cras Launcher), you go to "Change Weapon Category".

-=EDIT for extra clarification=-
If, for example, you have a Darkbanisher Ayer Tier (Gunslash) and want to end up with a Lightweaver Cras Arche (Bullet Bow), you have 2 ways of doing it:

a) Upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash from "Obtain Strking Weapons", then follow with Change Weapon Category
b) Change Weapon Category to Bullet Bow, then follow with upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Bullet Bow.
The total material cost is the same either way.

For the 15* Weapon Campaign the materials that were given were:
Clear any Emergency Quest 2 Times Plamia (x100)
Clear any Emergency Quest 4 Times Plamdest (x100)
Clear any Emergency Quest 6 Times Plamgrimo (x100)
Clear any Emergency Quest 8 Times Emerard (x50)
Clear any Emergency Quest 10 Times Darkbanisher Ayer Tier
Clear EQ [Primordial Glare from the Void] 10 Times on Ultra Hard
(The Trigger Quest does not count) Eyestone Graeae

The upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash requires: Darkbanisher Ayer Tier+35, Primordial Darkstone Deimos x150, Divine Eyestone Graeae, Luminmech Grainne Crystal x4, Diard x50, Class Execube x300.

Did I perhaps miss some of the materials that were given out? The required materials needed to upgrade are quite different from what was given in the campaign.

Thanks

Zephyrion
Jan 16, 2021, 04:56 PM
For the 15* Weapon Campaign the materials that were given were:
Clear any Emergency Quest 2 Times Plamia (x100)
Clear any Emergency Quest 4 Times Plamdest (x100)
Clear any Emergency Quest 6 Times Plamgrimo (x100)
Clear any Emergency Quest 8 Times Emerard (x50)
Clear any Emergency Quest 10 Times Darkbanisher Ayer Tier
Clear EQ [Primordial Glare from the Void] 10 Times on Ultra Hard
(The Trigger Quest does not count) Eyestone Graeae

The upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash requires: Darkbanisher Ayer Tier+35, Primordial Darkstone Deimos x150, Divine Eyestone Graeae, Luminmech Grainne Crystal x4, Diard x50, Class Execube x300.

Did I perhaps miss some of the materials that were given out? The required materials needed to upgrade are quite different from what was given in the campaign.

Thanks

No you didn't, the material for the *15 campaign aren't specifically for cras, as the plam materials are used to upgrade Novell to Liberate with the + pot that came recently. I do find it strange they didn't put a bunch of emer, diard or grainnes in there but...just SEGA I guess xD

Knightsword
Jan 17, 2021, 03:34 PM
No you didn't, the material for the *15 campaign aren't specifically for cras, as the plam materials are used to upgrade Novell to Liberate with the + pot that came recently. I do find it strange they didn't put a bunch of emer, diard or grainnes in there but...just SEGA I guess xD

That's cause those were added to EQ's that were running at the time.

oratank
Jan 19, 2021, 07:44 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://cdn.pso2.com/editor-Sweet_Romance_Thumbnails_33-54380.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

don't remember valentine has this ba.Did jp have this?

Tymek
Jan 19, 2021, 07:53 AM
It did. (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-ac-scratch-lyrical-magic/)

mother clusterfck
Jan 20, 2021, 10:47 AM
So, whatever happened with Space Maggy LQ last 2 weeks?
After most Primordial runs I started an LQ room before even the EQ was over but once the eq rdr boost kicked in I still couldn't get a full mpa for up to 10 minutes in UH.

Did people not play UH but XH? Did people not play it at all except for a few people here and there? I mean it's unfun trash but the drops were epic and it was kinda worth doing for the Primordial Darkstones alone since you need so many for Lightweaver weapons and units.

Ezodagrom
Jan 20, 2021, 11:10 AM
So, whatever happened with Space Maggy LQ last 2 weeks?
After most Primordial runs I started an LQ room before even the EQ was over but once the eq rdr boost kicked in I still couldn't get a full mpa for up to 10 minutes in UH.

Did people not play UH but XH? Did people not play it at all except for a few people here and there? I mean it's unfun trash but the drops were epic and it was kinda worth doing for the Primordial Darkstones alone since you need so many for Lightweaver weapons and units.
People are probably just waiting for NGS at this point.

modoru
Jan 24, 2021, 10:38 PM
hey y'all, been a minute

quick q; what's the consensus on GuLu? I used to follow rin's guide somewhat but i know they've stopped maintaining it and some other people took over but there's no inclusion/mention on it for the subclass section past Et. I also kinda gave up on JP a little before DQ's came out so I'm experiencing the content as it comes on global.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 25, 2021, 03:08 AM
hey y'all, been a minute

quick q; what's the consensus on GuLu? I used to follow rin's guide somewhat but i know they've stopped maintaining it and some other people took over but there's no inclusion/mention on it for the subclass section past Et. I also kinda gave up on JP a little before DQ's came out so I'm experiencing the content as it comes on global.

are you maining GS on this combo? otherwise its not a very good sub, go look at the class discussion section (might be in the Lu thread) and dig around. i think it was posted already what was best for x/Lu combo and Gu/Lu wasn't top. if youre maining TMGs, dont bother, either Gu/Fi or Gu/Hu. if youre purposely trying to play something niche then i guess do whatever

modoru
Jan 25, 2021, 09:55 AM
are you maining GS on this combo? otherwise its not a very good sub, go look at the class discussion section (might be in the Lu thread) and dig around. i think it was posted already what was best for x/Lu combo and Gu/Lu wasn't top. if youre maining TMGs, dont bother, either Gu/Fi or Gu/Hu. if youre purposely trying to play something niche then i guess do whatever

naw, it was with tmg main. saw some stuff about difference between gulu and gufi not being incredibly high and offset being worth it in some cases (cooldowns, other things?)
i have no idea what the benefit of using gunslash on xLu is honestly, but if that's the case i'll prob stick w/ what i currently got. won't hurt to look in the lu thread i guess

final_attack
Jan 25, 2021, 11:06 AM
naw, it was with tmg main. saw some stuff about difference between gulu and gufi not being incredibly high and offset being worth it in some cases (cooldowns, other things?)
i have no idea what the benefit of using gunslash on xLu is honestly, but if that's the case i'll prob stick w/ what i currently got. won't hurt to look in the lu thread i guess

Isn't power wise, it's kinda close to GuHu? With /Lu have more damage for SRollArts, more CriticalRate (fromTAJA), but more damage taken?
/Lu will have less damage taken compared to GuFi tho ....

As far as PA power wise ...
With 500 Voltage, roughly 60% for /Lu (50% from AttackBonus, 10% from 500 Voltage) ...... while /Hu will have roughly 60% too (50% from skill, 10% from StanceRing)?
So, about the same ....

And building Voltage might become .... a bit problematic for some bosses, I think (can't maximize ChainFinish damage after the boss escape or something) ....

modoru
Jan 25, 2021, 11:15 AM
Lu doesn't have stances though from what I'm seeing, so you lose access to the ring, which is fairly big.

final_attack
Jan 25, 2021, 11:23 AM
Lu doesn't have stances though from what I'm seeing, so you lose access to the ring, which is fairly big.

yep ... so, about x1.77 multiplier for Hu...... and x1.65 for Lu ...
With maxed AtkUp skill on Lu, it does have more base R-Atk to try closing the gap ....
Atk stat /Lu is about 2% more than /Hu on my char (with Shifta Drink) .... difference should be even higher with Shifta and TeamTree, I think? .... so, yea, probably about the same, PA power wise .... can't test in Rockbear atm, so sleepy _(:3」

Not sure about relying on Voltage tho ....

cheapgunner
Jan 25, 2021, 03:40 PM
Which classes benefit the most from s8: sky dance's boon? I have 1 for Hr but I would like to know what other classes are a good fit. Would Bouncer be good for it, despite tech access and JB shift actions?

silo1991
Jan 25, 2021, 07:09 PM
Which classes benefit the most from s8: sky dance's boon? I have 1 for Hr but I would like to know what other classes are a good fit. Would Bouncer be good for it, despite tech access and JB shift actions?

bouncer , hero sword , etoile in general , Luster and phantom

Kondibon
Jan 26, 2021, 12:15 AM
bouncer , hero sword , etoile in general , Luster and phantomLuster doesn't need it at all. You get shifta and deband from hitting things.

silo1991
Jan 26, 2021, 12:17 AM
Luster doesn't need it at all. You get shifta and deband from hitting things.

really , i trought it was mag buffs XD

ArcaneTechs
Jan 26, 2021, 01:25 AM
Luster doesn't need it at all. You get shifta and deband from hitting things.

you save some SP by not investing into Amplified Assist and while ya, getting 100Vs doesn't take too long, the S/D applied sooner from SDB offers better DPS from the start.

Kondibon
Jan 26, 2021, 03:09 AM
you save some SP by not investing into Amplified Assist and while ya, getting 100Vs doesn't take too long, the S/D applied sooner from SDB offers better DPS from the start.Save some SP for what? Luster isn't exactly starved for it.

I can easily just precast shifta/deband with an eclucio talis and keep it up the entire rest of the time. Anything where I don't have time to do that before the fight doesn't matter. Though I guess the whole game doesn't matter.

The City
Jan 29, 2021, 02:36 PM
First off, sorry if I asked this before....Think I many have, but.....Is there anything that resembles an arm cannon in this mmo? I am thinking Samus or Megaman -esque. Thought I seen something like it, was searching around again, no avail.

mother clusterfck
Jan 31, 2021, 09:52 PM
What does swiki mean exactly on the technique dps charts when it says "DPS at rod SC" and "Tech SCLv 5 o'clock DPS"? ( 'o'clock' is google not understanding this kanji can also mean in case of)
Rod SC dps is not SC lvl 1 dps nor is regular dps talis dps because then the numbers would be much closer. Can't be fo/te main dps vs ph main dps either cause fo and te dps are different enough to warrant an additional number for te alone.

What is the difference between rod SC dps and lvl 5 SC dps?
Damn, I'm confused.

silo1991
Feb 4, 2021, 08:18 PM
has anybody been able to enter to PSO2es since last maintenance?

i been triying but once any char loads , the lobby music sounds on a permanent black screen .

yeah i play that game just for daily SG and extra meseta

Anduril
Feb 4, 2021, 08:59 PM

i been triying but once any char loads , the lobby music sounds on a permanent black screen .

How are you playing the game? On an actual Android device or via an emulator? I have no issue loading it up on my phone.

silo1991
Feb 4, 2021, 11:17 PM
How are you playing the game? On an actual Android device or via an emulator? I have no issue loading it up on my phone.

On android , i tried run the game without the tweaker and still end up in the black screen after log in with any char

Anduril
Feb 5, 2021, 12:36 AM
On android , i tried run the game without the tweaker and still end up in the black screen after log in with any char

Have you tried reinstalling the app with a fresh version of the apk?

Tymek
Feb 5, 2021, 02:53 AM

Same issue here. Actual phone, no tweaker.

silo1991
Feb 5, 2021, 08:29 AM
Have you tried reinstalling the app with a fresh version of the apk?

yes and the problem persist

bhaal
Feb 6, 2021, 10:30 AM
And as suddenly Es stopped to work, started to work again.

silo1991
Feb 6, 2021, 01:21 PM
And as suddenly Es stopped to work, started to work again.

lucky for you , but no change for me

silo1991
Feb 8, 2021, 11:00 AM
intsalled the translation patch and PSO2es worked again .

if anybody still have the blackscreen issue , try that

LamiaCritter
Feb 11, 2021, 03:32 AM
PSO2 New Genesis question; Will Forces still have techniques such as Resta and such? The introduction of just.. grabbable 'Resta pods' (or wahtever they are) makes me worried a bit. I know the idea of PSO2's Force/Techer is primarily damage, but.... I want to be able to support too, I guess?

Tymek
Feb 11, 2021, 04:48 AM
PSO2 New Genesis question; Will Forces still have techniques such as Resta and such? The introduction of just.. grabbable 'Resta pods' (or wahtever they are) makes me worried a bit. I know the idea of PSO2's Force/Techer is primarily damage, but.... I want to be able to support too, I guess?

Resta and Anti as Techniques no longer exist, having been replaced by Resta and Reverser Signs. However, Forces have a skill that enables them to recover the health of nearby players when using Resta Signs.

TenebriS
Feb 11, 2021, 07:11 AM
To add to that, Techer has Shifta/Deband combo as a skill in the skilltree, they can cast it for buffs. It's kinda support together with their skill to use resta and anti in AoE. Look at the upside, it doesn't spend PP anymore?

LamiaCritter
Feb 11, 2021, 10:32 AM
Resta and Anti as Techniques no longer exist, having been replaced by Resta and Reverser Signs. However, Forces have a skill that enables them to recover the health of nearby players when using Resta Signs.

This...... honestly kind of upsets me. More than I care to admit. As a Force/techer, what can I do? Hurray! ..... Damage... And literally... just... only damage... how fun.... I am so spoiled for choice.. /s I was already salty with- but ultmately dealt with how PSO2 did that to Forces. Now Forces honestly sound more one-dimensional than they already became.
The one thing I hate the most is when a class has its abilities taken away in new iterations of games ;_;

Ezodagrom
Feb 11, 2021, 12:51 PM
This...... honestly kind of upsets me. More than I care to admit. As a Force/techer, what can I do? Hurray! ..... Damage... And literally... just... only damage... how fun.... I am so spoiled for choice.. /s I was already salty with- but ultmately dealt with how PSO2 did that to Forces. Now Forces honestly sound more one-dimensional than they already became.
The one thing I hate the most is when a class has its abilities taken away in new iterations of games ;_;
- FO and TE are the only ones with wide area healing in NGS so far.
- There's more to techs than doing damage, there's also status effects which seems to have a bigger effect than they did on PSO2.
- The closed beta only had a very limited amount of skills, each class also only had access to 1 weapon type, so there's some things we just don't know yet.
- You can go TE/FO instead of FO/TE, get access to Shifta/Deband but miss out on Photon Flare, and with the NGS multi weapon system I think it's possible to do something like using rods for techs and automatically switching to wand for melee in the same weapon palette.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 12, 2021, 04:56 AM

gotta break out of the PSO 1/2 days, i mean i get where you're coming from buts its not the case anymore, especially its DPS and Support. Can't really do both anymore in NGS outside healing but its not really a deal breaker. PSU you could do a mix as FT, MFs were pure DPS, AT naturally is Te but weaker techs etc. Could still do a mix in PSO2

LamiaCritter
Feb 15, 2021, 08:24 PM
What I'm seeing for the techer and force new abilities previewed/teased (on mmorpg.com) has me at least somewaht relieved and happy! yey ^_^

mother clusterfck
Feb 19, 2021, 10:05 AM
Did Sega mention any specific requirements for the new graphics, especially which DirectX is needed?

Tippo
Feb 28, 2021, 08:13 PM
For the Primordial Darkness EQ, does Immortal Soul on atlas or similar stuff work for the platform breaking attack?

Sirius-91
Feb 28, 2021, 10:07 PM
Did Sega mention any specific requirements for the new graphics, especially which DirectX is needed?
Direct X 11.

MakanaAzusa
Mar 1, 2021, 09:21 AM
When is the next SG support scratch
I need my marks

Gourd
Mar 2, 2021, 02:06 PM
So I just did an update through Tweaker and my game isn't working.
It doesn't translate and the ships appear offline. There doesn't seem to be maintenance.

EDIT: Nvm it is. Tweaker just said it was still online. Had to check Bumped. :l

MakanaAzusa
Mar 3, 2021, 12:42 AM
Can anyone else launch the game ?
even its in maint we should be able to launch and see greyed out ships
I cannot though

Ezodagrom
Mar 3, 2021, 04:24 AM
Can anyone else launch the game ?
even its in maint we should be able to launch and see greyed out ships
I cannot though
What's your CPU? PSO2 received the graphics engine update which raised the minimum requirements, AVX support is required in the CPU, so cheaper CPUs like Intel Pentium and Celeron series and CPUs released before 2011 like "AMD Phenom II" and "Intel Core 2" series can't run PSO2 anymore.

oratank
Mar 3, 2021, 04:33 AM
and windows 8.1

Ezodagrom
Mar 3, 2021, 04:37 AM
and windows 8.1
I hadn't even thought about that, there's a chance that the game won't run anymore on Windows 7 after the update.

MakanaAzusa
Mar 3, 2021, 05:02 AM
What's your CPU? PSO2 received the graphics engine update which raised the minimum requirements, AVX support is required in the CPU, so cheaper CPUs like Intel Pentium and Celeron series and CPUs released before 2011 like "AMD Phenom II" and "Intel Core 2" series can't run PSO2 anymore.

thanks for replying my comment.

I have the following specs for CPU and windows

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/xX8NQI0.png[/spoiler-box]

GPU

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/KpjWFWA.png[/spoiler-box]

MY CPU, GPU and Ram are all there so what is wrong here

Ezodagrom
Mar 3, 2021, 05:04 AM
thanks for replying my comment.

I have the following specs for CPU and windows

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/xX8NQI0.png[/spoiler-box]

GPU

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/KpjWFWA.png[/spoiler-box]

MY CPU, GPU and Ram are all there so what is wrong here
Hmm, specs wise you should have no problems, I guess try doing a filecheck.
If that doesn't work, maybe you'll need to update to a more recent version of windows 10?

MakanaAzusa
Mar 3, 2021, 05:07 AM
Thanks again.

Here is my tweaker check result

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/6fzXhMP.png[/spoiler-box]

Usagui
Mar 3, 2021, 05:26 AM
I had to do a full check(jp launcher) to get rid of the broken english patch remains to fix black screen , i'm on win7 and can see the blocks.

MakanaAzusa
Mar 3, 2021, 05:29 AM
zzz I use no plugins.

Gourd
Mar 3, 2021, 11:38 AM
Well, I'm not getting a black screen but the game crashed on me for the first time in my 8 years of playing. Is anyone else on fairly up to date hardware having technical issues?
I also see the translation patch is not working. Must have been a substantial change this time around.

MikonX
Mar 3, 2021, 12:17 PM
Is the Tweaker translation for JP PC version broken for anyone else? Tried a file check but it didn't solve the problem.

the_importer_
Mar 3, 2021, 12:46 PM
Is the Tweaker translation for JP PC version broken for anyone else? Tried a file check but it didn't solve the problem.

Probably, it was a big update.

Anduril
Mar 3, 2021, 01:35 PM
The update broke all of the Tweaker's plug-ins, so they released a manual patch on their discord for the time being, last I checked.

otakun
Mar 3, 2021, 04:10 PM
Anyone else not able to connect to the mission pass in JP? or they not add season 5 yet?

Saffran
Mar 3, 2021, 07:15 PM
No matter how many times I change the graphic options, (and log out etc) it doesn't register the fact that I don't want the ultra settings. I wonder if I had some other file overwriting them...

oratank
Mar 3, 2021, 09:25 PM
Anyone else not able to connect to the mission pass in JP? or they not add season 5 yet?

it's up due to some bug they temporarily turn off mission pass screen so we can't see it

Gourd
Mar 3, 2021, 10:18 PM
The update broke all of the Tweaker's plug-ins, so they released a manual patch on their discord for the time being, last I checked.

Could you like PM their tutorial to me or something? Nothing I try lets me join the damn thing. :/

the_importer_
Mar 4, 2021, 12:38 AM
Anyone has direct links to the Tweaker plugins? I don't know much about Discord or how to download files from there.

ralf542
Mar 4, 2021, 10:08 AM
Is there a reason why the game looks like a crap PS2 game(would call it tier 2 or 3, not ultra, that's a joke) compared to the old version?
Tan lines too bright, skin color is ass, textures on support partners are awful

https://i.imgur.com/d5KLvZy.jpg

silo1991
Mar 4, 2021, 10:29 AM
Is there a reason why the game looks like a crap PS2 game(would call it tier 2 or 3, not ultra, that's a joke) compared to the old version?
Tan lines too bright, skin color is ass, textures on support partners are awful

https://i.imgur.com/d5KLvZy.jpg

probably the update mess up to many settings which you have to fix in the beauty salon

in my case my 2 red hair chars end up with a darker tone up to the point of being confuse with brown color
EDIT: those chars in PSO2es have their color hair as they should so i dont know what could be anymore. .

my 2 ice chars skin became darker too , i would fix them when the tweaker translate the game again

and i heard a lot of random mess too : like a guy who had a pale char and after update end up looking like a reboot char with green skin XD

oratank
Mar 4, 2021, 12:14 PM
they update model resolution but old texture still at the same resolution so old costume it gonna look like a crap

ralf542
Mar 4, 2021, 12:34 PM
probably the update mess up to many settings which you have to fix in the beauty salon
How do you fix tanlines so white that it's burning out my eyes? It doesnt change even a bit if I go full chocolat

they update model resolution but old texture still at the same resolution so old costume it gonna look like a crap
So this was a graphics/game downgrade after all? Game even hangs for 1-2 seconds when loading into the lobby on a 970 Evo, lol

silo1991
Mar 4, 2021, 08:12 PM
How do you fix tanlines so white that it's burning out my eyes? It doesnt change even a bit if I go full chocolat

i have no expirience on tans , but i was not joking about the update caused random mess like this case from facebook
[SPOILER-BOX]https://gyazo.com/481291b2fbc8624f79e424e7758eed5e.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Aurorra
Mar 4, 2021, 09:32 PM
I had to do a full check(jp launcher) to get rid of the broken english patch remains to fix black screen , i'm on win7 and can see the blocks.

So you can actually get the game to launch on Windows 7?

Usagui
Mar 5, 2021, 09:39 AM
Yes no issues whatsoever aside from after a few hours the memory load goes over 5gig.

Kole
Mar 5, 2021, 10:57 AM
can someone tell me the weekly and mission pass missions for this week if the translation doesn't come out anytime soon?

Knightsword
Mar 5, 2021, 11:15 AM
can someone tell me the weekly and mission pass missions for this week if the translation doesn't come out anytime soon?

The manual patch translates them. Goto the Arks layer discord and get it.

Kole
Mar 5, 2021, 11:20 AM
The manual patch translates them. Goto the Arks layer discord and get it.

oh, so the tweaker doesn't do that part automatically when I click manual patch - gotta get the info off the discord, ok.

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 5, 2021, 11:48 AM
After March 3, I cant play the game anymore thanks to this error...

Cant Find PSO2Bridge.dll

Anyone else getting this?

Kole
Mar 5, 2021, 03:35 PM
anyone remember which episode 5 mission has the imperial demonic sorcerer enemy

oratank
Mar 6, 2021, 12:44 AM
https://i0.wp.com/bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Gettem-part-2.jpg

this i guess

Kole
Mar 6, 2021, 10:44 AM
does Anthesis Cultivation count unit affixes? (figured I'd ask since anyone can get it now)

Tymek
Mar 6, 2021, 11:27 AM
does Anthesis Cultivation count unit affixes? (figured I'd ask since anyone can get it now)

It only affects the abilities affixed to the current weapon. Also, it does not affect S-Abilities or abilities such as Phrase Decay that grant percentual damage increases.

Gourd
Mar 6, 2021, 02:43 PM
Is there a 100% complete database online of every single obtainable item in the JP game?

mother clusterfck
Mar 8, 2021, 06:46 AM
Sega just randomly invalidated all existing AC scratch tickets to make more money?
Is there any way to exchange them for the new tickets or did Sega really just flat out remove ability to use tickets at all?
Is there anything left you can do with existing scratch tickets?

Tigy
Mar 8, 2021, 10:29 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/27129/
?
They had already made a very clear announcement.
Weird if the information is not on bumped anyway.

Knightsword
Mar 8, 2021, 10:44 AM
Sega just randomly invalidated all existing AC scratch tickets to make more money?
Is there any way to exchange them for the new tickets or did Sega really just flat out remove ability to use tickets at all?
Is there anything left you can do with existing scratch tickets?

http://pso2.jp/players/news/27129/
?
They had already made a very clear announcement.
Weird if the information is not on bumped anyway.

Pretty sure it was in one of the Station posts. But you can still use the tickets at the recycling shop for I think Ep 0 memories.

mother clusterfck
Mar 8, 2021, 07:40 PM
Thanks but still basically the same, the tiny change to AC scratch is that they don't have to manually set the numbers for which you get rewards after the first x times of scratching but it goes on repeat every 30 scratches.
There was no need to invalidate old scratch tickets, it's purely to make more money by screwing people over. If not they'd disabled tickets temporarily until fixing them some time in the future.

Gourd
Mar 9, 2021, 01:41 PM
What is the music called that plays when you're about to kill a raid boss? The uplifting victorious sounding shit that the raid themes always smoothly transition into. Always loved that damn theme. Is it just the main theme of the game tacked on to the end or there an arrange for raids?

Knightsword
Mar 9, 2021, 03:38 PM
What is the music called that plays when you're about to kill a raid boss? The uplifting victorious sounding shit that the raid themes always smoothly transition into. Always loved that damn theme. Is it just the main theme of the game tacked on to the end or there an arrange for raids?

It is The Whole New World/Main Theme. There are a few different versions, but generally don't have unique names.

silo1991
Mar 10, 2021, 08:54 AM
does anybody knows if there are not bugs with characters or if Sega is going to do a character adjustment thing along the month .

im asking because i want to fix the hair color of 2 chars who right now have a very dark red tone up to the point of being confuse with brown

Knightsword
Mar 10, 2021, 09:02 AM
Thanks but still basically the same, the tiny change to AC scratch is that they don't have to manually set the numbers for which you get rewards after the first x times of scratching but it goes on repeat every 30 scratches.
There was no need to invalidate old scratch tickets, it's purely to make more money by screwing people over. If not they'd disabled tickets temporarily until fixing them some time in the future.

Not really, in all likely hood they were forced to remove them due to Global and gambling laws in various countries, since the selling tickets is akin to raffling vs the out right loot boxing that we have other wise.

Loveless62
Mar 10, 2021, 11:20 AM
Is there a 100% complete database online of every single obtainable item in the JP game?
Your best bet is PSO2 SWiki: https://pso2.swiki.jp/

Here is a Google Translate link of the same site: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://pso2.swiki.jp/&prev=search&pto=aue

AzureBlaze
Mar 11, 2021, 02:08 AM
Don't know if this is exactly a quick question but:
The game doesn't open AT ALL any more?
Ever since this graphics upgrade I've heard people hate the graphic, get plugins broken and have game to crash but what about it just...not working any more in any way?
I have had the Tweaker to do all checks on files (big one, takes over 1 hour)
Tweaker troubleshoot
Got 91 missed files fixed
Got this week's update (From Tues)
And watched the Windows Task Manager as I tried to open it.
Tweaker - "All ready you can launch", push the launch button > NProtect Gameguard comes out/normal, > little square pso2 logo comes in the middle of the screen > gfx card fans go up a bit as it always does and then....
Nothing. The TaskManager delists the GG & PSO2 tasks, fans go back down and literally nothing happens. Tweaker continues to run in the background until you TaskManager to close it. No errors ever happen, nothing crashes or goes wrong. Everything just vanishes within 15 seconds.

I've looked around for help but anyone who has this blames the Microsoftstore because they're on NA's.
I wouldn't be worked up about this but I did pay premium & at least want to be able to play till it runs out right before NGS comes out.
Any hints on something to try would be much appreciated

Anduril
Mar 11, 2021, 02:45 AM
Don't know if this is exactly a quick question but:
The game doesn't open AT ALL any more?
Ever since this graphics upgrade I've heard people hate the graphic, get plugins broken and have game to crash but what about it just...not working any more in any way?
I have had the Tweaker to do all checks on files (big one, takes over 1 hour)
Tweaker troubleshoot
Got 91 missed files fixed
Got this week's update (From Tues)
And watched the Windows Task Manager as I tried to open it.
Tweaker - "All ready you can launch", push the launch button > NProtect Gameguard comes out/normal, > little square pso2 logo comes in the middle of the screen > gfx card fans go up a bit as it always does and then....
Nothing. The TaskManager delists the GG & PSO2 tasks, fans go back down and literally nothing happens. Tweaker continues to run in the background until you TaskManager to close it. No errors ever happen, nothing crashes or goes wrong. Everything just vanishes within 15 seconds.

I've looked around for help but anyone who has this blames the Microsoftstore because they're on NA's.
I wouldn't be worked up about this but I did pay premium & at least want to be able to play till it runs out right before NGS comes out.
Any hints on something to try would be much appreciated

How old is your CPU? With the update, the game will no longer run if your CPU does not support AVX, so "CPUs like Intel Pentium and Celeron series and CPUs released before 2011 like "AMD Phenom II" and "Intel Core 2" series can't run PSO2 anymore." (Ezodagrom, Quick Questions Thread post#46710 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?213385-Quick-Questions-Come-here-for-quick-answers!&p=3479696&viewfull=1#post3479696))

Dark Mits
Mar 11, 2021, 10:48 AM
snipAdditionally, check if your antivirus for whatever reason interferes with launching the game. There was a time some years ago when Avast would block pso2.exe from running on my pc.
Try changing some settings to their "default" low values. For example the game might have conflicting information about Borderless Fullscreen at a non-native resolution for your monitor, so try setting it to Fullscreen.
Ensure you have set the game to run on your primary monitor.
Rename the folder at "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2" to something else so that you force the game to create it from scratch in case any of the files there is corrupted.

AzureBlaze
Mar 12, 2021, 03:57 AM
*The game should have invented an error message for this circumstance.
This post is now an explainer for anyone in a similar circumstance where PSO2 just disappears when launched.

Thank you for this info!
Why is the CPU such a deal breaker just because someone put AVX. I thought it was the graphics card that mattered and mine is really good.
I did check and I have the AMD Pheom 9150e Quad Core 1.80 GHZ
But because the windows system is 64 bit and now the game is also 64 bit I thought it would work.
I have now looked up the age of the AMD Phenom 9150e and it says it might have been July of 2008.
So.
I have to buy another of CPU.
But first, learn how to do that.
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cpu-buying-guide,5643.html
But it has to fit into the motherboard you already had so it was named "Product Gateway RS780" Which was maybe 2011.
And answers from 2013 say that it might not work with more CPU's from 2015. So buy another motherboard too? Because CPU won't fit into it.
And so a CPU is like $200 and a motherboard that isn't some weird off-brand is like $200. And maybe pay 100 to get someone to install it all because idk. That's like halfway to another whole PC by that point.

So now I gotta pay 400 to play this game again??
I had no idea this was going to happen, I thought a good graphics card could fix everything and paid premium again so I'd have it till NGS. The good Xbox that has it is like 500 dollars so only 100 more to start over when NGS comes. Meh. Actually really sad now/never see my max level chars again. Wanted to at least tell anyone on the friends list.

What's odd is that they didn't make an error message for if this happens?
You'd think the game would at least cough out an error box saying "well no because X" instead of just putting on a vanishing act.

Thank you also Dark Mits: This WAS the reason I got rid of Avast back in the day! I have Windows Defender now and it has never kicked up any sort of a fuss. This is still good advice though and I have deterred others from getting Avast when they wanted PSO2 .

TLDR: Compy was older than I thought.

Ezodagrom
Mar 12, 2021, 05:00 AM
Why is the CPU such a deal breaker just because someone put AVX. I thought it was the graphics card that mattered and mine is really good.
I did check and I have the AMD Pheom 9150e Quad Core 1.80 GHZ
Graphics card is what matters the most, but that doesn't mean that the CPU doesn't matter, CPU especially matters when it comes to games with large environments.
If it wasn't for the AVX requirement, maybe your CPU would still be enough for the PSO2 graphics update, but I really don't think it would be enough to handle the NGS large environments.

Knightsword
Mar 12, 2021, 05:49 PM
Graphics card is what matters the most, but that doesn't mean that the CPU doesn't matter, CPU especially matters when it comes to games with large environments.
If it wasn't for the AVX requirement, maybe your CPU would still be enough for the PSO2 graphics update, but I really don't think it would be enough to handle the NGS large environments.

Also worth noting a CPU upgrade will go a long way more than a GPU upgrade will for 1080p gaming.

mother clusterfck
Mar 12, 2021, 11:52 PM
Did Sega mention when they want to fix saving / loading fashion?

Knightsword
Mar 13, 2021, 12:23 PM
Did Sega mention when they want to fix saving / loading fashion?

Nope, nothing yet, I would not be surprised if Arks Layer gets the full english patch and plugins working first.

BloodPuddles
Mar 15, 2021, 04:16 PM
snip

You don't need to pay that much for it. I dunno how good of a GPU you have, I bought a Pro Desk with an I5 4570 and got a LP 1050TI and snapped the bracket off fit it in. It was about $250 and runs everything pretty well.

Gourd
Mar 15, 2021, 06:52 PM
Your best bet is PSO2 SWiki: https://pso2.swiki.jp/

Here is a Google Translate link of the same site: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://pso2.swiki.jp/&prev=search&pto=aue

Thanks, man.

Also, I need just one thing to complete my character. Is there somewhere on the forum appropriate to ask for a trade or can I do that here? I don't really know where to ask and I HATE the PSO Discord something *fierce*.
What I want is either not in the player shop or so ludicrously overpriced, there's no possible way to get it before some fiend with that kind of money nabs it.

Weaponslash
Mar 17, 2021, 08:37 AM
Anyone else not being able to select a previously saved "my fashion" at all since patch?
i dont mind not using it but the thing is it wont even let me delete it at all

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2021, 08:47 AM
Anyone else not being able to select a previously saved "my fashion" at all since patch?
i dont mind not using it but the thing is it wont even let me delete it at allEverything associated with the "my fashion" is disabled until they can fix the bugs caused by the character creation changes. Who knows when that'll be.

Weaponslash
Mar 17, 2021, 09:09 AM
Everything associated with the "my fashion" is disabled until they can fix the bugs caused by the character creation changes. Who knows when that'll be.
Well the thing is i can swap to my other normal fashion stuff just fine while a "meme" fallguys fashion quicksave i have is simply greyed out and cant edit/delete it at all

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2021, 10:09 AM
Well the thing is i can swap to my other normal fashion stuff just fine while a "meme" fallguys fashion quicksave i have is simply greyed out and cant edit/delete it at allYou can still edit your fashion normally, you just can't use or edit saved fashions.

Loveless62
Mar 17, 2021, 10:57 AM
Thanks, man.

Also, I need just one thing to complete my character. Is there somewhere on the forum appropriate to ask for a trade or can I do that here? I don't really know where to ask and I HATE the PSO Discord something *fierce*.
What I want is either not in the player shop or so ludicrously overpriced, there's no possible way to get it before some fiend with that kind of money nabs it.
This is not the place to ask for a trade.

The place to ask for a trade on this site is here: PSO2: Trading (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?47-PSO2-Trading)

Anduril
Mar 17, 2021, 11:50 AM
You can still edit your fashion normally, you just can't use or edit saved fashions.

According to the patch notes (http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_maintenance_20210317/) (assuming the Google Translation is close enough), you can use MyFashion now, but only outside of the Salon.

EDIT: It looks like it is still buggy. It looks like you need to already be on the face and body-type you did the original fashion save on (so if you switched to an NGS face/body or opposite gender body, your fashion saves will be greyed out), and it looks like some people just cannot access their previous fashion saves as they appear to have been wiped, but they aren't actually, unless they overwrite them.

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2021, 06:19 PM
According to the patch notes (http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_maintenance_20210317/) (assuming the Google Translation is close enough), you can use MyFashion now, but only outside of the Salon.

EDIT: It looks like it is still buggy. It looks like you need to already be on the face and body-type you did the original fashion save on (so if you switched to an NGS face/body or opposite gender body, your fashion saves will be greyed out), and it looks like some people just cannot access their previous fashion saves as they appear to have been wiped, but they aren't actually, unless they overwrite them.I dunno if that's a bug or not, there's seems to be some sort of back end thing that prevents you from changing body types etc outside of the salon. I'm not expecting that to work at all outside of NGS honestly. The favorites thing is probably a bug though.

Anduril
Mar 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
I dunno if that's a bug or not, there's seems to be some sort of back end thing that prevents you from changing body types etc outside of the salon. I'm not expecting that to work at all outside of NGS honestly. The favorites thing is probably a bug though.

For the MyFashion, you can't even use them to switch between CAST and Fleshie of the same gender on a CAST anymore, though you can still switch between the forms just by equipping/unequipping an outer or Body.

Here's the thing though, you can also change from a CAST form of one gender to the fleshie of another if it was the last one you used in the salon; for example, I played around with a female fleshie body in the salon for my male CAST, then switched back into male CAST form in the salon just by doing a parts switch, then when I came out after confirming some accessory tweaks, I took off my Body part, and I was back in female fleshie form, but couldn't equip the male Body part back (this was before maintenance, so there is a chance this was "fixed;" I'm going to go confirm either way Yep, still works, and to top it off, it also prevents you from equipping any Body part, male or female, after doing so).

wahahaha
Mar 19, 2021, 06:03 PM
For the MyFashion, you can't even use them to switch between CAST and Fleshie of the same gender on a CAST anymore, though you can still switch between the forms just by equipping/unequipping an outer or Body.

Here's the thing though, you can also change from a CAST form of one gender to the fleshie of another if it was the last one you used in the salon; for example, I played around with a female fleshie body in the salon for my male CAST, then switched back into male CAST form in the salon just by doing a parts switch, then when I came out after confirming some accessory tweaks, I took off my Body part, and I was back in female fleshie form, but couldn't equip the male Body part back (this was before maintenance, so there is a chance this was "fixed;" I'm going to go confirm either way Yep, still works, and to top it off, it also prevents you from equipping any Body part, male or female, after doing so).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7KH8yWCI

to swap between male and female, cast - caseal must not have arms and legs equipped

Anduril
Mar 19, 2021, 06:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7KH8yWCI

to swap between male and female, cast - caseal must not have arms and legs equipped

What I am gathering from the video is that you can use the "bug" that I mentioned to be able to switch between the different genders since MyFashion will save the the Fleshie data along with the CAST data. If I saw it right, basically you save some MyFashion where you are F CAST/M Fleshie, F CAST/F Fleshie, M CAST/ M Felshie, and M CAST/F Fleshie, then you can switch between them to get to the gender and form you want, right?

wahahaha
Mar 19, 2021, 06:35 PM
What I am gathering from the video is that you can use the "bug" that I mentioned to be able to switch between the different genders since MyFashion will save the the Fleshie data along with the CAST data. If I saw it right, basically you save some MyFashion where you are F CAST/M Fleshie, F CAST/F Fleshie, M CAST/ M Felshie, and M CAST/F Fleshie, then you can switch between them to get to the gender and form you want, right?

pretty much, just dont equip caseal - cast arms and legs

Anduril
Mar 19, 2021, 06:40 PM
pretty much, just dont equip caseal - cast arms and legs

That is going to be fun to play around with. I just hope they make it so we don't have to go through these gymnastics to change body type outside of the salon.

Gourd
Mar 22, 2021, 04:42 PM
Please tell me there's a realistic way to farm class cubes.
300 for these Cras weapons is the most mindblowing thing I've seen in this game.
I killed Masquerade from depth 26-31 and he dropped two. :l
Treasure shop's a rip off. That's 1.6 mill and 250 SG for 20 cubes.

Dark Mits
Mar 22, 2021, 05:40 PM
There is no realistically fast way to farm them. The majority that I have acquired are from level caps (15 cubes per level cap), and then as direct drops from Tokyo Gold and Rainbow keys.
They are also drops from other content like UQ Masquerade, UH TPD, UH DF Persona, but unfortunately not farmable in a targeted and fast way.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2021, 06:56 PM
300 for these Cras weapons is the most mindblowing thing I've seen in this game.

they kind of expect you to be playing the same class for awhile at cap earning cubes. i mean you can hope RNG gives you rainbow keys, if not, start grinding those silver/gold keys to over level for the cubes.

Knightsword
Mar 23, 2021, 09:47 AM

Just as a reminder you can use any class cube to make the gunslash and then change it to the weapon you want to make.

Loveless62
Mar 23, 2021, 12:14 PM
they kind of expect you to be playing the same class for awhile at cap earning cubes. i mean you can hope RNG gives you rainbow keys, if not, start grinding those silver/gold keys to over level for the cubes.
How do you get rainbow keys through RNG? Are you talking about the gift boxes from Recommended Quests? According to SWiki here (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://pso2.swiki.jp/&prev=search), you cannot get rainbow keys that way.

Knightsword
Mar 23, 2021, 12:22 PM
How do you get rainbow keys through RNG? Are you talking about the gift boxes from Recommended Quests? According to SWiki here (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://pso2.swiki.jp/&prev=search), you cannot get rainbow keys that way.

I think they meant that Rainbow Keys give some class cubes.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 23, 2021, 11:43 PM

oh you know I never actually looked to see if daily gift boxes gave them or not since I haven't been doing them even before Rainbow keys existed, welp then they better start running daily Silvers and weekly Golds, maybe get some free keys out of the gift boxes otherwise they need to start doing EQs (UQs) and other leveling content with Exp, Tri's etc tickets on. even running DQ's isn't too bad

Zulastar
Mar 24, 2021, 03:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aeJWoDQ.png (https://i.imgur.com/aeJWoDQ.png)

does this one even exist? >10 hours of EQ played without a single kill lol.

Tymek
Mar 24, 2021, 04:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aeJWoDQ.png (https://i.imgur.com/aeJWoDQ.png)

EP5 CH2.

Loveless62
Mar 25, 2021, 09:40 AM
They aren't in the EQ. Those are the enemies in Enchanted Forest exploration that you fight in the emergency trial that recharges your dark blast.

Also: see Tymek's post.

Gourd
Mar 27, 2021, 11:29 AM
How do I equip these NG items I got from AC scratch? They're grayed out in the salon.

Anduril
Mar 27, 2021, 11:44 AM
How do I equip these NG items I got from AC scratch? They're grayed out in the salon.

Which items?
If you are talking about accessories, then the only reason they would be greyed out if you are out of points.
For any facial items (eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, makeup), you need to first select an NGS-type face before you can select them, or else they will be greyed out
The only Layeredwear that could be greyed out would be Innerwear, and in that case, you first need to select an NGS-type [Se] or {Ba] to be able to change it.

Gourd
Mar 27, 2021, 11:55 AM
select an NGS-type [Se]

A what?

Nvm. Figured it out. Conveniently didn't get any from my AC scratch. God this NGS crap is so sloppily implemented. Break fashion and fan translation then we have to spend money or millions of meseta to even try the shit the update was for. Whatever... :/

Zulastar
Mar 27, 2021, 06:09 PM
EP5 CH2.

TYVM

God this NGS crap is so sloppily implemented. Break fashion and fan translation then we have to spend money or millions of meseta to even try the shit the update was for. Whatever... :/

And don't forget to buy all shit you already have one more time just for NGS support.

A question: Is there any way to get rid of this annoying DB transform sound which is like 300% louder than a game recently?

Gourd
Apr 1, 2021, 06:53 AM
What are those "S" things people have on weapons? I've never gotten a weapon to drop with those. How do I get them?

Loveless62
Apr 1, 2021, 11:53 AM
What are those "S" things people have on weapons? I've never gotten a weapon to drop with those. How do I get them?
Are you talking about S-Class special abilities?

If so, you can refer to this guide on Bumped: https://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/

If not, then you will need to be more specific with your question.

mother clusterfck
Apr 1, 2021, 07:11 PM
Whatever happened to the 100 SG per class you get to lvl 100 + 500 SG if you have all classes at lvl 100 campaign that was on bumped and was supposed to happen now?

I certainly didn't get those SG and the info seems to have been removed from bumped. Did Sega just go "Sorry, but your SG are in another campaign" and canceled it?

Kondibon
Apr 1, 2021, 07:47 PM
Whatever happened to the 100 SG per class you get to lvl 100 + 500 SG if you have all classes at lvl 100 campaign that was on bumped and was supposed to happen now?

I certainly didn't get those SG and the info seems to have been removed from bumped. Did Sega just go "Sorry, but your SG are in another campaign" and canceled it?It's not like they haven't had campaigns where the rewards were distributed later. We'll probably get them may 12th when the campaign ends.

Kole
Apr 2, 2021, 06:15 AM
hey what's the best way to grind these days? I was thinking just lazily dong VH Endless but is there something better?

mother clusterfck
Apr 2, 2021, 09:08 AM
It's not like they haven't had campaigns where the rewards were distributed later. We'll probably get them may 12th when the campaign ends.
So, it's just a matter of the people running the bumped PSUBlog derping and accidentally deleting the info and not Sega canceling the campaign?

Karen Erra
Apr 2, 2021, 10:26 AM
So, it's just a matter of the people running the bumped PSUBlog derping and accidentally deleting the info and not Sega canceling the campaign?

The PSO2 page states it pretty clearly:

https://pso2.jp/players/event/pso2memorial/levelup/

報酬の配付日 5月下旬予定

Saying reward distribution scheduled for late May.

Also the info on the campaign was not deleted on bumped, it was at the post to the stream and that is still up.

Loveless62
Apr 2, 2021, 11:13 AM
hey what's the best way to grind these days? I was thinking just lazily dong VH Endless but is there something better?
It depends on what you are grinding for. Are you grinding for experience? Money? Equipment? Affixes? Cubes?

Regardless, I'm not sure how VH Endless is the best choice for any of these.

Loveless62
Apr 2, 2021, 11:20 AM

報酬の配付日 5月下旬予定

Also the info on the campaign was not deleted on bumped, it was at the post to the stream and that is still up.
The info seems to now be part of this week's maintenance post.

I am pretty sure I remember the info being absent before, so I believe it was recently added.

Anyways, it looks like the discrepancy was addressed.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 2, 2021, 06:18 PM

There is daily featured level up quest that rotates everyday with 2 of them being really good for exp, you technically only be leveling there with exp tickets along with daily silver tokyo keys

Kole
Apr 3, 2021, 08:40 AM
There is daily featured level up quest that rotates everyday with 2 of them being really good for exp, you technically only be leveling there with exp tickets along with daily silver tokyo keys

which 2?

silo1991
Apr 4, 2021, 02:21 AM
does anybody knows if the darkers den EQ exagerated drops its a bug? because damm the drops were insane i had advices for almost an hour , of my drops and my party too :P

Zulastar
Apr 4, 2021, 07:46 AM
does anybody knows if the darkers den EQ exagerated drops its a bug? because damm the drops were insane i had advices for almost an hour , of my drops and my party too :P

Seems like this too: over 2k cubes from 3 laps is insane... Every PSE burst fill 150-slot inventory in instant!

Gourd
Apr 4, 2021, 11:51 AM
How do you edit and put equipment on your support partners again? The salon and equip options are both grayed out.

Anduril
Apr 4, 2021, 12:20 PM
How do you edit and put equipment on your support partners again? The salon and equip options are both grayed out.

Those Support Partner features have been disabled since the graphics update, so you can't modify your Support Partner for the time being.

Ezodagrom
Apr 4, 2021, 02:06 PM
If it was a bug, I'm sure there would have been an emergency maintenance for it already.

The mothership EQ is the same (already available on the EN version), it also has alot of drops like the darker's den EQ.

Knightsword
Apr 5, 2021, 09:00 AM

Just turn off the option to see party drops and you won't have that problem.

Gourd
Apr 5, 2021, 03:40 PM
Ok, Zieg is straight up not letting me give him the items for an exchange. I have everything he wants and some of the items are even going over what he needs in the exchange menu. They're unlocked and in my inventory but it's not letting me give them up. What's going on?

EDIT: Nvm. Inventory was full. Didn't know it did that. Thought it would just let me input the items and then tell me I was full.

silo1991
Apr 5, 2021, 08:03 PM
Ezodagrom and knightsword thank you for the info

mother clusterfck
Apr 5, 2021, 08:45 PM

報酬の配付日 5月下旬予定

Thanks. I guess I just overlooked it then, probably in some tab I forgot to open again when looking for it again.

Usagui
Apr 9, 2021, 10:08 PM
Can someone show me the recipe for guardian,absolute,mana,ether,crack and returner?

mother clusterfck
Apr 10, 2021, 08:08 PM
Has Sega mentioned anything at all about fixing save / load in the salon or implementing the missing features like Hairstyle Arrangement that appear in the menu but aren't yet usable?

Especially, did they give any estimate when either of these will be done? Are they even working on them?

TenebriS
Apr 11, 2021, 02:26 AM
Has Sega mentioned anything at all about fixing save / load in the salon or implementing the missing features like Hairstyle Arrangement that appear in the menu but aren't yet usable?

Especially, did they give any estimate when either of these will be done? Are they even working on them?

They mentioned at some point on their website that they plan on fixing it until mid-April. So I guess next week or the one after should bring the fix, hopefully.

I think "Hairstyle Arrangement" is the NGS Hair option slider to make em longer or shorter? If thats the case it won't probably ever work with existing PSO2 hairstyles. Just as many new Face Options, it's made for NGS exclusively.
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/dQbCcww.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

the_importer_
Apr 11, 2021, 07:00 PM
Any news on the items translation coming back?

otakun
Apr 12, 2021, 12:29 AM
Any news on the items translation coming back?

Don't think they've broken through the new ICE encryption yet. Will probably have to wait for Global to get it and find a way to rip the encrypted files till someone can crack the encryption. AFAIK it'll be a while until that happens.

the_importer_
Apr 12, 2021, 12:49 AM
Don't think they've broken through the new ICE encryption yet. Will probably have to wait for Global to get it and find a way to rip the encrypted files till someone can crack the encryption. AFAIK it'll be a while until that happens.

How long did it take the first time they did it?

otakun
Apr 12, 2021, 01:33 AM
How long did it take the first time they did it?

You'd have to ask the people in the mod discord. I'm sure one of them know.

BloodPuddles
Apr 12, 2021, 10:10 PM
What do you grind for now? I've been hardly playing for a while, so I don't really know what's going on. Is it just EQs and waiting for NGS now?

Endler
Apr 13, 2021, 06:34 AM
What do you grind for now? I've been hardly playing for a while, so I don't really know what's going on. Is it just EQs and waiting for NGS now?

Always has been.

mother clusterfck
Apr 15, 2021, 11:12 AM
They mentioned at some point on their website that they plan on fixing it until mid-April. So I guess next week or the one after should bring the fix, hopefully.

I think "Hairstyle Arrangement" is the NGS Hair option slider to make em longer or shorter? If thats the case it won't probably ever work with existing PSO2 hairstyles. Just as many new Face Options, it's made for NGS exclusively.
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/dQbCcww.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Thanks.

I've been holding out on using the salon to fix my now bland and boring waifu and to do any fashion stuff at all because without saving and loading it's really annoying. My condolences to everyone playing online rpgs where save and load has never been implemented.

wirbelwindy
Apr 15, 2021, 01:23 PM
Can I level up as many classes as I want on the same character?

silo1991
Apr 15, 2021, 01:33 PM
Can I level up as many classes as I want on the same character?

yes , you can maxout all classes if you want

Gourd
Apr 17, 2021, 12:44 PM
If you put a ring on a character and put another of the same ring in every Unit, please tell me the effect stacks as expected...

Anduril
Apr 17, 2021, 01:08 PM
If you put a ring on a character and put another of the same ring in every Unit, please tell me the effect stacks as expected...

They do not; you only get the effect of one of the duplicate rings, specifically the highest level one.

Zulastar
Apr 17, 2021, 06:11 PM
And where people suppose to get Shop Pass besides Prem when it's no longer available in Fun Scratch?