PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

theikeeffect
Apr 5, 2014, 06:36 PM
How do you get a rappy mag?

Sizustar
Apr 5, 2014, 07:21 PM
How do you get a rappy mag?

Use the Rappy Mag device, either buy it from other people's shop or trade for it in the recycle shop.

theikeeffect
Apr 5, 2014, 08:01 PM
Thanks! Is it simply called Rappy Mag device?

Skyly
Apr 5, 2014, 09:49 PM
Thanks! Is it simply called Rappy Mag device?

進化デバイス/ラッピー

SallySalSal
Apr 5, 2014, 09:55 PM
Just to double check here; when you craft units, you lose the individual bonus on the unit but the overall set bonus stays right?

Scale of Judgment
Apr 5, 2014, 10:17 PM
Just to double check here; when you craft units, you lose the individual bonus on the unit but the overall set bonus stays right?

Yes that is correct.

Skyly
Apr 5, 2014, 10:28 PM
Yes that is correct.

Here's more info to add to what Judgment just said.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3117209&postcount=5192

Courina
Apr 6, 2014, 03:36 AM
can i ask what it saying there?

http://puu.sh/7WIB2.jpg

and there ?

http://puu.sh/7WICB.jpg

these from pso2 es front screen where the-supposed news , then one blue button for login and 2 unknown button that goes to these two,

Sizustar
Apr 6, 2014, 04:33 AM
can i ask what it saying there?

http://puu.sh/7WIB2.jpg

and there ?

http://puu.sh/7WICB.jpg

these from pso2 es front screen where the-supposed news , then one blue button for login and 2 unknown button that goes to these two,

Top one

PSO2es Character
PSO2(PC/Vita) shared character
Confirm device(Most likely where you input your code to switch device)

2nd

Sega ID maintance(Change password, etc?)

dhman2011
Apr 6, 2014, 10:55 AM
hello guys can i ask u how can i know why i cant use some weapons where is i can see what i need please help me

Sizustar
Apr 6, 2014, 12:55 PM
hello guys can i ask u how can i know why i cant use some weapons where is i can see what i need please help me

It's either Job or stat related, so if you don't meet the stat requriement, you can use the gear

When you check a gear, below the rarity star, there is two number
Required stat(Your current stat)

If your current stat doesn't meet it, you won't be able to equip it

You can also check the 2nd screen it will show the other requiremnt, Sex/race, stat and job

Home Dog
Apr 6, 2014, 06:52 PM
Okay so if I expand my room to 3 rooms, is there any way I can get it to go back to 1 room?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 07:05 PM
i cant seem to find the thread to this again, but doesn anyone know how to colorize their overhead custom message?

Skyly
Apr 6, 2014, 07:20 PM
Can someone elaborate on this post by me?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3118498&postcount=43

Scale of Judgment
Apr 6, 2014, 07:28 PM
Can someone elaborate on this post by me?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3118498&postcount=43

So are you trying to hybrid melee into gunner build?

If not, you don't actually need any other skills besides maxing fury stance with its crits and JA successive buff.

For gu main, your hu sub is just pure stance related. Don't even need reversal for knockdowns. Or need to block.

For cookie cutter gu, just plain ratk and max pp regen attack. Also perfect keeper especially if you have guld milla.

Home Dog
Apr 6, 2014, 07:30 PM
i cant seem to find the thread to this again, but doesn anyone know how to colorize their overhead custom message?

Put the color code then the message. Examples:

{gre} hello!

{red} = red
{ora} = orange
{yel} = yellow
{gre} = green
{blu} = blue
{pur}= purple
{vio} = pink?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 08:16 PM
but how would you be able to fit it in the custom message box, i see people with long statements above their heads in several differnt colors O.O

Home Dog
Apr 6, 2014, 08:25 PM
but how would you be able to fit it in the custom message box, i see people with long statements above their heads in several differnt colors O.O

I think you need to type the colors with the JP IME (japanese keyboard) on. Anyone can enable this on their computer. When you type with this on you can keep typing outside of the box and it will be highlighted in blue. Once you have everything typed, hit enter and it should all be there in the colors you wanted.

Check if you have the JP IME thing enabled. Hit alt+shift then alt+`.

The " ` " is above tab. If you don't have it enabled, Google how to enable it.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 08:32 PM
yea i can speak mandarin so i know how to enable the different languages for your keyboard, thanks for the answer!

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 10:25 PM
Is sega making plans on ever changing up the lobby anytime soon? I'm really sick and tired of it :/

Invader J
Apr 6, 2014, 10:34 PM
Hey, is it just me or is the Warp function not working in the (in-game) SA Editor? It used to work, for sure. Now, I select it, and the mode doesn't change at all. Dragging the handles always Resizes. (And yes I am accounting for the horrible UI.) Anyone else?

UnLucky
Apr 6, 2014, 11:08 PM
Is sega making plans on ever changing up the lobby anytime soon? I'm really sick and tired of it :/

Yeah I wanted it gone day one, but it hasn't been active for two weeks yet.

Maybe they'll switch it out this maintenance to usher in the new AC scratch, but if not then it'll stay till the AoT scratch disappears (another two weeks).

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 6, 2014, 11:11 PM
How can I private message someone? I've got their ID but they haven't accepted my friend request. Is there a way to PM them wihtout being friends? I DC'd and can't find the block they were in ><

Tifa

UnLucky
Apr 6, 2014, 11:18 PM
You'll have to look them up at the Visiphone and do an ARKS search.

No other way to quickly message someone not on your list unless they're close enough to shout at them face to face.

Sandmind
Apr 7, 2014, 02:17 AM
Actually, you can pm people with who you recently partied with. I think it's under communication history.

Niagara
Apr 7, 2014, 09:04 AM
So, the story will be updated soon...

Do I need to complete the last matterboard entirely to get the next chapter after the update ? Or just getting all Key Matter will suffice ?

Scale of Judgment
Apr 7, 2014, 09:16 AM
So, the story will be updated soon...

Do I need to complete the last matterboard entirely to get the next chapter after the update ? Or just getting all Key Matter will suffice ?

Key Matter and Story mission is all you need to proceed to the next chapter.

dhman2011
Apr 7, 2014, 11:02 AM
Where is i can buy i mag desing like miku or kube on madoka

Can i buy it on player shop ..? And what is it name

WildarmsRE5
Apr 7, 2014, 11:20 AM
Where is i can buy i mag desing like miku or kube on madoka

Can i buy it on player shop ..? And what is it namethe Mikudayo MAG is still going strong at 10 mil (cause Miku = expensive)

Kyubey has been forever in 2 mil.

進化デバイス/ミクダヨー
for Miku MAG.

進化デバイス/キュゥべえ
for Kyubey.

pkemr4
Apr 7, 2014, 02:03 PM
can a weapon that is 50 ele still be able to change elements?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 7, 2014, 02:33 PM
where is the best place to hunt/farm/collect eggshaped objects for the gloam set? ing plate?

Edson Drake
Apr 7, 2014, 02:38 PM
can a weapon that is 50 ele still be able to change elements?

Curious about this as well as I was wondering about it the other day.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 7, 2014, 02:44 PM
where is the best place to hunt/farm/collect eggshaped objects for the gloam set? ing plate?you have better luck getting the Gloam Set in Tundra XQ in floors 51-60.

got 2 in one run and another one during getting the ores for a Bio weapon that I DID NOT get cause I saw another weapon that looks more good than it. (screw me for not prioritizing attack over looks.):nono:

which is why my spellstones are sitting in my storage gaining dusts.

Ing drops on Code Avoid Visbolts. there's a reason why they aren't cheap. there's always a reason why expensive things are expensive. :nono:

I've heard Visbolts appear on Quarry or F cont (I forgot) more frequently. not sure If true though. Honestly, I really won't waste my time farming them. . . I just do the codes whenever they pop up. even code: captures.(cause white tail.)

nathanielzor
Apr 7, 2014, 02:46 PM
I've heard Visbolts appear on Quarry or F cont (I forgot) more frequently. not sure If true though.
F Cont. is supposedly more frequent with visibolts. It's too bad I can never grab a red code visibolt in White Day. ):

WildarmsRE5
Apr 7, 2014, 02:50 PM
F Cont. is supposedly more frequent with visibolts. It's too bad I can never grab a red code visibolt in White Day. ):the units are not bound by red codes, they drop from normal codes as well.

nathanielzor
Apr 7, 2014, 02:53 PM
the units are not bound by red codes, they drop from normal codes as well.
The 10* versions can only be obtained as rewards from Red Codes. Ing Plate only drops from red code visibolt trials, and White Tail drops only from red code capture. Hence why they're so expensive.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 7, 2014, 02:56 PM
The 10* versions can only be obtained as rewards from Red Codes. Ing Plate only drops from red code visibolt trials, and White Tail drops only from red code capture. Hence why they're so expensive.._. just stating my point lol (which is completely irrevelant):wacko:

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 7, 2014, 06:33 PM
what affects drops at the end of SHAQs? i try to use boosters for the last 5-10 minutes before we get to the boss so i have 250% rdr on when we break open the red core, and i ussually let the jpn players break open teh core with their nyoibos (is that wrong?). should i have rdr longer before i get to the boss? because i literally flipped teh table and rage quitted when only razrails and crys units droopped from a MUTATED LVL 70 CRYS DRAAL on FULL BREAK. if only i had premium... this wouldnt even matter to me, but im stuck here for another year before i can get premium for myself... so can anyone tell me how this rdr boost works in SHAQ drops

nathanielzor
Apr 7, 2014, 06:33 PM
Is it possible to get Red Codes from Arks Quests? Or am I better running around a Free Exploration to find a specific code.

UnLucky
Apr 7, 2014, 06:39 PM
what affects drops at the end of SHAQs? i try to use boosters for the last 5-10 minutes before we get to the boss so i have 250% rdr on when we break open the red core, and i ussually let the jpn players break open teh core with their nyoibos (is that wrong?). should i have rdr longer before i get to the boss? because i literally flipped teh table and rage quitted when only razrails and crys units droopped from a MUTATED LVL 70 CRYS DRAAL on FULL BREAK. if only i had premium... this wouldnt even matter to me, but im stuck here for another year before i can get premium for myself... so can anyone tell me how this rdr boost works in SHAQ drops
Not sure what you were expecting. Razrail, Quartz Calibur and the units are the most likely rares to drop.

Sandmind
Apr 7, 2014, 06:42 PM

A 250% RDR could be said to as if you had 2,5 crys draal as far as rare drop are concerned. Considering how rare got abysmal drop rate in the first place...

WildarmsRE5
Apr 8, 2014, 01:30 AM
what affects drops at the end of SHAQs? i try to use boosters for the last 5-10 minutes before we get to the boss so i have 250% rdr on when we break open the red core, and i ussually let the jpn players break open teh core with their nyoibos (is that wrong?). should i have rdr longer before i get to the boss? because i literally flipped teh table and rage quitted when only razrails and crys units droopped from a MUTATED LVL 70 CRYS DRAAL on FULL BREAK. if only i had premium... this wouldnt even matter to me, but im stuck here for another year before i can get premium for myself... so can anyone tell me how this rdr boost works in SHAQ dropsthis here, is a perfect example of how RNG works.

just like how I got rare Bantha Pair mutated in SH AQs and popped an 50% tri-boost (cause I forgot to bring 250%, screw me.) and let them break the crystal and I ended up getting 2 Kitty Paws. which were 3.3 mil the last time I checked. RNG.

Jim
Apr 8, 2014, 01:33 AM
Long time no see, PSOW.

I just reinstalled the game on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and I'm not getting any sound. It's not even appearing in the volume mixer. My audio is coming from my GPU via HDMI.

My Nvidia drivers and Direct X are up-to-date. Ideas?

Edit: I'm currently reinstalling my motherboard drivers because I think I may have neglected a few of them when I reinstalled Windows last week. Let's assume that isn't going to work, and I'll post again if it does.

Edit again: No dice. Updated everything except for LAN (Which I KNOW I just installed), and no change.

Miitsu: Still trying to figure out Directx stuff.. Never did bother becoming an expert with it... Apparently PSO2 only likes DX9? Not sure how to accomodate that, but I'm still digging...

I ran the DirectX installer (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35), but I've never had any serious issues with it, so I'm not sure where to go next from a troubleshooting standpoint.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Fixed. I got it to work by telling the Tweaker to check for PSO2 updates. [SPOILER](Though I WAS up to date. I was in-game several times while troubleshooting this.) I started to suspect that there was a problem with my game files, and this seems to confirm it.

Kheben
Apr 8, 2014, 03:40 AM
Hello everyone! Long time lurker/just signed up after giving in to the urge to play and all that. Apologies in advance for posting a quick noob inquiry but I figured it'd be better to post here than in a new thread.

I'm worried about essentially screwing myself over without realizing it until later. As I understand it this means I'll need to at least figure out how I want to work up my MAG and skills ahead of time (or just not touch/spend them until I've got it figured out, if that's an option). I was a bit confused over the Matter Board, though I think I understand how it works and don't have to worry about missing anything on it. Also as I understand it I can't redo my physical appearance without paying.

Is there anything else I need to be watching out for?

Also a quick MAG question - I'm guessing if I want to go melee I should just be working up S-Attack and nothing else? Which basically means feeding it Monomates, Melee Weapons, and 4* Room Items to work that up while keeping Dex from leveling.

Sorry again if this is answered somewhere fairly obvious. Would love to play with any of you guys in game sometime.

UnLucky
Apr 8, 2014, 04:08 AM
Yeah, you can't change your character itself, but your voice, accessories, and hair style can be changed for free (not hair color, though). Casts can change their part colors with a costume color change pass, which requires trading in AC items at the recycle shop (you can just buy the cheapest stuff from other players using meseta). Caseals can change their skin color this way, since it's just one of their colors, but Casts will need to spend AC since it's separate.

Other than that, common pitfalls include screwing up the single free mag and your skill trees. However, they now give out free skill resets any time something major gets changed or added, so you won't have to delete your character if you wait long enough. You'll have to live with your mag forever, though.

isCasted
Apr 8, 2014, 04:19 AM
Hello everyone! Long time lurker/just signed up after giving in to the urge to play and all that. Apologies in advance for posting a quick noob inquiry but I figured it'd be better to post here than in a new thread.

I'm worried about essentially screwing myself over without realizing it until later. As I understand it this means I'll need to at least figure out how I want to work up my MAG and skills ahead of time (or just not touch/spend them until I've got it figured out, if that's an option). I was a bit confused over the Matter Board, though I think I understand how it works and don't have to worry about missing anything on it. Also as I understand it I can't redo my physical appearance without paying.

Is there anything else I need to be watching out for?

Also a quick MAG question - I'm guessing if I want to go melee I should just be working up S-Attack and nothing else? Which basically means feeding it Monomates, Melee Weapons, and 4* Room Items to work that up while keeping Dex from leveling.

Sorry again if this is answered somewhere fairly obvious. Would love to play with any of you guys in game sometime.

There are quite a few things you can mess up. I can't count them all, but the first things I can recall are:

1) Don't mess with crafting. If you get a good weapon, never craft it. You can craft a so-so weapon (1-6* and 1-9* from Normal-VH difficulties) but won't be able to equip it until lv30 and you can lose multiclassness. Never EVER craft 10*. If you are not sure if you want to craft some weapon/unit, you can look at recipes at crafting menu at Visiphone, but note that 7*+ weapons will lose DEX bonus, which results in higher damage variance.

2) Don't join parties that can do quests that you haven't unlocked by yourself. Doing so can unlock those quests for you, which can become confusing since you have to do them in a proper order.

3) If you find a good weapon for another class, keep it in storage. If you decide to try that class you may need it. Also store discs you can't learn because of requirements.

4) Feeding weapons to your mag can have different effects depending on rarity. DEX given by them is always the same, but ATK raises with rarity. This way you'll need much less 4* room goods if you feed mag with weapons of highest rarity possible. Right now it's 6*, but in next updates feeding up to 9* will be allowed. Use that to your advantage.

5) Pure ATK mag is an option, but there's a tendency of weapons with DEX requirements. You might want to keep around 25-30 DEX.

6) Don't feed mag/keep mag food in inventory during EQs, TAs and other times when your performance is important. A rush can result into feeding a wrong item, which can make you mess up if you do so more than once.

Kheben
Apr 8, 2014, 05:54 AM
Alright, so my biggest "worry" is the MAG, which I now more or less know what to go for; I found the charts over at Cirnopedia so I at least know which items give which stats. Skill wise, I'm guessing I'll probably just follow through one of the build guides for now. I figure if I at least go for the stuff that's "universally" considered good either way I can't go too wrong. ^^

As for holding onto items... I am the ultimate pack rat. So no worries there! And I definitely won't mess with crafting until I know what the deal with it is; I haven't really looked up much on it since I figured it'd come later if at all.

Thanks much for the responses, I really appreciate it.

Sizustar
Apr 8, 2014, 06:50 AM
Alright, so my biggest "worry" is the MAG, which I now more or less know what to go for; I found the charts over at Cirnopedia so I at least know which items give which stats. Skill wise, I'm guessing I'll probably just follow through one of the build guides for now. I figure if I at least go for the stuff that's "universally" considered good either way I can't go too wrong. ^^

As for holding onto items... I am the ultimate pack rat. So no worries there! And I definitely won't mess with crafting until I know what the deal with it is; I haven't really looked up much on it since I figured it'd come later if at all.

Thanks much for the responses, I really appreciate it.

You don't want a "universal" mag, that will really limit what you can equip.

Ranji
Apr 8, 2014, 07:03 AM
Dumber question that has likely been answered prior but I'm at work atm. With the patch today, will this break/affect my Tweaked game? I mean, do I have to wait for updates through Tweaker to play again, or can I just carry on as normal.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 8, 2014, 07:09 AM
Dumber question that has likely been answered prior but I'm at work atm. With the patch today, will this break/affect my Tweaked game? I mean, do I have to wait for updates through Tweaker to play again, or can I just carry on as normal.what patch? you mean tomorrow's patch?

probably only the Main patch will get the 1st priority. the Sub, Story, Item Patches comes later. so, other stuff won't be translated, only the major ones.

Ranji
Apr 8, 2014, 07:12 AM
Ok, but what I'm asking is, to what extent will my game be broken? Will it just revert to JP, will I have to run JP launcher til Tweaker patch, what? Fairly new to playing mmo's translated

dhman2011
Apr 8, 2014, 07:12 AM
the Mikudayo MAG is still going strong at 10 mil (cause Miku = expensive)

Kyubey has been forever in 2 mil.

進化デバイス/ミクダヨー
for Miku MAG.

進化デバイス/キュゥべえ
for Kyubey.

Thanks but where is i can get it

I cant found it on player shop

Is it on Others then mag device ??

WildarmsRE5
Apr 8, 2014, 07:15 AM
Ok, but what I'm asking is, to what extent will my game be broken? Will it just revert to JP, will I have to run JP launcher til Tweaker patch, what? Fairly new to playing mmo's translatedyou can run the game through the tweaker as usual. naturally, the main patch covers the major Client Orders, menus, and stuff in class trees.

Thanks but where is i can get it

I cant found it on player shop

Is it on Others then mag device ??just copy and paste them and don't put anything on the sub categories.

Kheben
Apr 8, 2014, 07:43 AM
You don't want a "universal" mag, that will really limit what you can equip.

Ah no I was referring to skills. As in if everyone says X skill is good/essential then no reason for me to wait on deciding whether or not to get it. Thanks for lookin' out for me though!

UnLucky
Apr 8, 2014, 10:35 AM
Ok, but what I'm asking is, to what extent will my game be broken? Will it just revert to JP, will I have to run JP launcher til Tweaker patch, what? Fairly new to playing mmo's translated

Tweaker can patch the game normally to be 100% Japanese just like the regular launcher. If there's no EN patch update, you can still log onto the game just fine after maintenance.

Sizustar
Apr 8, 2014, 11:25 AM
Tweaker can patch the game normally to be 100% Japanese just like the regular launcher. If there's no EN patch update, you can still log onto the game just fine after maintenance.

And check compabatility before installing English patch, check the translation topic first, especially after any major update.

Dark Matter
Apr 8, 2014, 10:27 PM
With every new difficulty there's a level requirement but my question is purely theoretical if possible.

When do you believe difficulties will implement sub class level requirements to accompany the main class requirements to fields and emergency quests?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 8, 2014, 10:50 PM
With every new difficulty there's a level requirement but my question is purely theoretical if possible.

When do you believe difficulties will implement sub class level requirements to accompany the main class requirements to fields and emergency quests?

I'm really hoping sega does something like that. Subclasses now really do matter. Especially with hunter fury stance as the key to hitting hard in this age. I get really nervous when i see lvl 50/25's in SH TD thinking that they can just get carried and do nothing in return.

Dark Matter
Apr 8, 2014, 11:16 PM
I'm really hoping sega does something like that. Subclasses now really do matter. Especially with hunter fury stance as the key to hitting hard in this age. I get really nervous when i see lvl 50/25's in SH TD thinking that they can just get carried and do nothing in return.

A while back I had done a TD2 and someone had started the teleporter early with only 10 people, but what caused me to really the grief was the fact there was a te/br in the group that was 60/2. Somehow it ended with an "A" rank but it still gives me gray hairs when I see stuff like that.

I mostly blame the person that came up with the idea to let exp trickle down to subclasses, cause it will only enable and inspire the player to make decisions like this hindering the groups overall success possibility.

Tsuki Kanade
Apr 9, 2014, 02:57 AM
How hard is it to start over again? Due to my forgetfulness, I have seem to have forgotten what my SEGA ID registered email address is. This means that if I ever do move, I may be locked out of my current account. So I plan on starting over from a 38/26 Br/Hu (with a Sigalga, my prized weapon). How hard is it to rebuild everything from scratch? (with a new account and all).

P.S. For more reading: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218492

Endler
Apr 9, 2014, 03:00 AM
How hard is it to start over again? Due to my forgetfulness, I have seem to have forgotten what my SEGA ID registered email address is. This means that if I ever do move, I may be locked out of my current account. So I plan on starting over from a 38/26 Br/Hu (with a Sigalga, my prized weapon). How hard is it to rebuild everything from scratch? (with a new account and all).

P.S. For more reading: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218492

Not hard at all. It's easier than ever to level up now, and you weren't that high to begin with. It shouldn't take more than 12 hours* or so to hit 40 on a fresh character. Even less if you have friends to help you.

*random number I pulled out of thin air. But seriously, it's pretty fast now

Jim
Apr 9, 2014, 03:16 AM
Wow, can't believe I'm back here asking this question... but it's been a looong time for me.

What time are the servers expected to be online again?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 03:20 AM
2 hours

Jim
Apr 9, 2014, 03:21 AM
2 hours

Yeah, I literally just found a link in the Tweaker to an article saying it'll be 1900 JST. Guess I'm just gonna watch some Log Horizon in the meantime...

Thanks, dude!

Jim
Apr 9, 2014, 05:01 AM
What's an Emergency Code Judgment? Can you eat it?

diamondx
Apr 9, 2014, 05:07 AM
I have a weird question, where does the psycho wand drop at or does it drop at all? if so what mission?

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 05:14 AM
I have a weird question, where does the psycho wand drop at or does it drop at all? if so what mission?

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_11.php#nav

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 05:23 AM
I have a weird question, where does the psycho wand drop at or does it drop at all? if so what mission?drops at Elder Falz, the big one.

I'd rather give up on it, now If you're really that dedicated to have one, I suggest having 12 characters right now, all at 65/65 cap and run Dark Falz Elder 12 times.:sleepy:

btw, this isn't a foolproof plan to get one either. just having more dicerolls means more chance at getting one. cause it has a 0.0000000001% drop rate.

UnLucky
Apr 9, 2014, 05:38 AM
And you're gonna need at least two of them for 50% element or any old 10* is going to be stronger.

Limiel
Apr 9, 2014, 07:08 AM
Does one only get one MAG per character? For example, if I were to switch from Hunter to Ranger, would I have to stick with the MAG i raised specifically for my hunter?

Arada
Apr 9, 2014, 07:10 AM
Yes, only 1 mag per player for free. You can get others if you pay some real money.

Limiel
Apr 9, 2014, 07:15 AM
Thanks. I actually have a lot of questions now that I think about it, as a new player.

I've heard rumors that hunters are sort of a weak class right now. Is this true?

Kondibon
Apr 9, 2014, 07:19 AM
I've heard rumors that hunters are sort of a weak class right now. Is this true?In terms of damage no, but they require more build up so they have a hard time keeping up with other classes.

TaigaUC
Apr 9, 2014, 07:20 AM
Hunters are not very good as a main, but they have the best non-caster damage-boosting skills, so they are an essential sub-class to all non-casters.

The reason they're not very good as a main is because their weapon PAs are kinda... meh. Too much "requires charging" stuff. Slow, not great damage/range/speed. Etc.
Their weapons also rely heavily on their Gears, when your skill points are probably better spent maxing Fury stuff first.

So, in other words... you'll have to level Hunter whether they suck or not.
It's just easier to do it if you're subbing an imba class like Gunner or Braver.
Though that will likely change soon with the upcoming balance fixes.
Or have they already nerfed them?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 07:20 AM
Thanks. I actually have a lot of questions now that I think about it, as a new player.

I've heard rumors that hunters are sort of a weak class right now. Is this true?they're mediocre as a Main Class.

aaaaaaand broken as a Subclass.

EDIT: Double ninja'd

Kheben
Apr 9, 2014, 07:24 AM
Sort of a silly noob question - I understand that Ship 2's generally the place to be for English speakers (and I'm already on it anyway) but are there any particular lobbies that people tend to stick to, or is it just wherever whenever?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 9, 2014, 07:28 AM
Sort of a silly noob question - I understand that Ship 2's generally the place to be for English speakers (and I'm already on it anyway) but are there any particular lobbies that people tend to stick to, or is it just wherever whenever?B-20, I'll warn you now. . . the place is full of unexpected things.

just get on a good team. (english or japanese)

or learn to play with japanese. or make friends with them.
that way, you'll need to learn Hiragana and Katakana to atleast understand them. means more life experience to you.

Kheben
Apr 9, 2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks much. I doubt I'll be able to play with anyone for a while since I'm new to the game. Gotta make some progress and level up. @_@

TaigaUC
Apr 9, 2014, 07:49 AM
I'm pretty sure there are teams that will help you level up.
Just have to find a good one, which is probably difficult to accomplish.
I bet there are tons of asshole teams full of drama and other stupidity.

Limiel
Apr 9, 2014, 07:58 AM
What's the deal with B-20?

EDIT: and in response to the responses for my previous question, is Hunter better as a sub class just because of its playstyle + stats it gives compared to Fighter or Braver?

Inazuma
Apr 9, 2014, 07:59 AM
And you're gonna need at least two of them for 50% element or any old 10* is going to be stronger.

Thankfully the element doesn't affect Il Zonde travel, which is what Psycho Wand does better than any other weapon.

Kondibon
Apr 9, 2014, 08:08 AM
What's the deal with B-20?

EDIT: and in response to the responses for my previous question, is Hunter better as a sub class just because of its playstyle + stats it gives compared to Fighter or Braver?B-20 is where english speaking players congregate. The end result though is the majority of them there hanging out in the lobby messing around, or not knowing how to play the game well.

And Hunter is a better sub because it get so many multipliers on it's skill tree that other classes can use. Hunter is a good sub for every class except force.

Limiel
Apr 9, 2014, 08:32 AM
I see. Thanks for the answer.

I've made a CAST HU, and I'm satisfied with how he looks for now. Down the line though I'm sure to get tired of it; are there a lot of costume parts for CAST like there seem to be for the other races?

HIT0SHI
Apr 9, 2014, 08:39 AM
are there a lot of costume parts for CAST like there seem to be for the other races?

Yep! Not as many in comparison to non-casts but there's still a lot.

Male:
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/costumes_3.php#nav

Female:
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/costumes_4.php#nav

diamondx
Apr 9, 2014, 08:47 AM
i have a 50% fire vibras rod grinded at 10, my question is do i need any elemental rods besides this one to achieve damage with the other elements. Like example using my 50% fire vibras rod with all ice elements spells on it vs. 20% ice vibras rod which will give me more damage? also can i just use the same rod the 50% fire vibras rod and just equip the 4 elements of fire, ice, dark, light, wind, and lighting on all 6 slots, instead of carrying 6 different elements of rods and and just use that one, i hope i am making since? Also i like the vibras armor unit bonus :)

Sandmind
Apr 9, 2014, 09:43 AM
i have a 50% fire vibras rod grinded at 10, my question is do i need any elemental rods besides this one to achieve damage with the other elements. Like example using my 50% fire vibras rod with all ice elements spells on it vs. 20% ice vibras rod which will give me more damage? also can i just use the same rod the 50% fire vibras rod and just equip the 4 elements of fire, ice, dark, light, wind, and lighting on all 6 slots, instead of carrying 6 different elements of rods and and just use that one, i hope i am making since? Also i like the vibras armor unit bonus :)

Cannot answer this question until the new FO main skill come out later this month, since apparently it seem we might still get some bonus damage even if the element doesn't match. Only confirmed stuff is up to 25% damage for 50% element.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 9, 2014, 10:02 AM
I checked the swiki today for the new 11 star katanas and I'm GREATLY DEPRESSED to see how 2 out of the three katanas is fuggin satk equip req. the last one's equip requirement has yet to be revealed as it drops from dragon ex shaqs. Has anyone seen it's equip reqs yet?

TaigaUC
Apr 9, 2014, 10:10 AM
I checked the swiki today for the new 11 star katanas and I'm GREATLY DEPRESSED to see how 2 out of the three katanas is fuggin satk equip req. the last one's equip requirement has yet to be revealed as it drops from dragon ex shaqs. Has anyone seen it's equip reqs yet?

JP wiki says 425 TDEF.
I'm amazed that some of the new katanas actually look like katanas.

NexusAZ
Apr 9, 2014, 10:12 AM

http://puu.sh/827a0/a306df75aa.png

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 9, 2014, 10:21 AM
http://puu.sh/827a0/a306df75aa.png

YESSS TDEF REQ EASYYYYYY Im spamming sanctum shaqs for it! I don't care about its shitty latent, anything 11 star shall suffice for a poor freemium user like me! It's been painful getting 11 star weaps for all other classes and weapon category except for katana, which further reaffirms my belief that sega is secretly nerfing drops for the weapon you use the most, this way you will buy premium.

diamondx
Apr 9, 2014, 10:21 AM
where does the new tech element illmegid drop at level 11+ and higher? what mission, please help thank you so much.

dhman2011
Apr 9, 2014, 10:47 AM
please guys im play this game today and my small brother watching me im playing

but there is bad photos for anime .can i make things for that ?

and u can i make photo like that

munekun
Apr 9, 2014, 10:57 AM
This has happened to me twice and i am wondering if anyone knows what is causing it. I play the game fine with 0 problems but occasionally[ has happened twice in about 3 weeks or so] When i close the game a few seconds later i get a pso2.exe error code with nothing to click but "close" and when i click close it immediately restarts my computer..

Galax
Apr 9, 2014, 11:38 AM
This has happened to me twice and i am wondering if anyone knows what is causing it. I play the game fine with 0 problems but occasionally[ has happened twice in about 3 weeks or so] When i close the game a few seconds later i get a pso2.exe error code with nothing to click but "close" and when i click close it immediately restarts my computer..

I have this sometimes too, though it should be noted you can shift the pso2 error to the side and ignore it, and your PC won't restart until you hit "OK".

chaoko99
Apr 9, 2014, 11:45 AM
please guys im play this game today and my small brother watching me im playing

but there is bad photos for anime .can i make things for that ?

and u can i make photo like that

wait for an explosion of porn in 6, then play it off as something else entirely, then wait for the extreme awkwardness to come in later years, pick the fruit when its ripest, as they say

diamondx
Apr 9, 2014, 11:55 AM
where does the new dark tech element illmegid drop at level 11+ and higher? what mission, please help thank you so much.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 9, 2014, 02:38 PM
where does the new dark tech element illmegid drop at level 11+ and higher? what mission, please help thank you so much.

all the new technics, doesn't matter what level, all lvl 1-16 of the technics only drop in SHAQs (SUPER HARD Advanced quests, not the original level 55+ VHAQs, you unlock SHAQs at level 55 i believe) which is level 66+ enemies. So if you have not unlocked SHAQs yet, dont even dream about it. Sorry if i only answered half of your question, but my guess is that it drops in Urban SHAQS.

ShinKai
Apr 9, 2014, 02:53 PM
all the new technics, doesn't matter what level, all lvl 1-16 of the technics only drop in SHAQs (SUPER HARD Advanced quests, not the original level 55+ VHAQs, you unlock SHAQs at level 55 i believe) which is level 66+ enemies. So if you have not unlocked SHAQs yet, dont even dream about it. Sorry if i only answered half of your question, but my guess is that it drops in Urban SHAQS.

Very Hard AQs are level 45+, but everything else is right. I haven't had much time with the new SHAQs myself, so I don't know which one Il Megid drops from either, sorry. I do know, it's either Urban, Ruins, or Sanc.

Kamekur
Apr 9, 2014, 03:54 PM
my guess is that it drops in Urban SHAQS.

It drops in Ruins SHAQ.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 9, 2014, 04:05 PM
is there any way i can get a new mag or restart my mag wihtout premium or AC?

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 04:05 PM
is there any way i can get a new mag or restart my mag wihtout premium or AC?

No there isn't.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 9, 2014, 04:18 PM
welp, that means i will never be able to equip any good katanas, thank you sega, especially for making dex requirements the thing back in the 10 star age, now im stuck with a half assed dex mag that cant equip anything 11 star.

Otokonokotron
Apr 9, 2014, 05:54 PM
hey that quest for collecting up to 99 drops from vol dragon showed up on the left most quest counter in the main lobby. do i only have 24 hours to turn the quest in, or does it not matter? (cuz that daily quest person is always there)

Friyn
Apr 9, 2014, 05:56 PM
hey that quest for collecting up to 99 drops from vol dragon showed up on the left most quest counter in the main lobby. do i only have 24 hours to turn the quest in, or does it not matter? (cuz that daily quest person is always there)

You can keep it on your CO log as long as you want and turn it in whenever you want to. There's no time limit on daily COs.

Otokonokotron
Apr 9, 2014, 05:59 PM
o wow thats great thanks

munekun
Apr 9, 2014, 06:02 PM
I keep getting a gamegaurd error that refuses to allow the game to open. I know restarting fixes this specific problem but is there any way to fix this without a restart? as for some reason it is happening almost everytime i try to open the game today.

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 06:06 PM
I keep getting a gamegaurd error that refuses to allow the game to open. I know restarting fixes this specific problem but is there any way to fix this without a restart? as for some reason it is happening almost everytime i try to open the game today.

Download and use the fix gameguard function of the PSo2 english tweaker
http://arks-layer.com/

Remz69
Apr 9, 2014, 06:08 PM
welp, that means i will never be able to equip any good katanas, thank you sega, especially for making dex requirements the thing back in the 10 star age, now im stuck with a half assed dex mag that cant equip anything 11 star.

quite a few decent 11* require dex and susano requires t-def i think sooo

munekun
Apr 9, 2014, 06:08 PM
Download and use the fix gameguard function of the PSo2 english tweaker
http://arks-layer.com/
That was my first guess but as i try it says ERROR - Access to the path 'GameMon.des' is denied.

tuxdude143
Apr 9, 2014, 06:22 PM
Why the hell does gameguard SUCK so much?

Sizustar
Apr 9, 2014, 06:24 PM
Why the hell does gameguard SUCK so much?

Because it's technically a malware that's being advertised as a "Security" program for lazy game company to pay money for sub-par service that doesn't give any advantage.

tuxdude143
Apr 9, 2014, 06:26 PM
Because it's technically a malware that's being advertised as a "Security" program for lazy game company to pay money for sub-par service that doesn't give any advantage.

My point exaclly (Is it really malware though or was that just used for effect?)

tuxdude143
Apr 9, 2014, 06:31 PM
Ok, apparently gameguard is not only a piece of broken shit but it logs your fricking keyboard keystrokes!!! What the hell!!! Whats that gonna do to stop hacking?!?!?

Shadowth117
Apr 9, 2014, 06:34 PM
Ok, apparently gameguard is not only a piece of broken shit but it logs your fricking keyboard keystrokes!!! What the hell!!! Whats that gonna do to stop hacking?!?!?

To be fair, SEGA logs your keystrokes when you're ingame. Not that they care to do anything with that. But yeah, Gameguard is by definition a rootkit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootkit

tuxdude143
Apr 9, 2014, 07:25 PM
Yeah, interesting. Upon further inspection of my systems registry and some of gameguards files after having them decompied I can see that gameguard loads itself into the system at boot time. Basically it injects itself into the kernel of the PC at boot time giving it full admin permission allowing it to hide itself in task manager. It also injects itself into other programs to hide itself and leach off your memory. Its like a virus except without the payload.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 9, 2014, 07:27 PM
quite a few decent 11* require dex and susano requires t-def i think sooo

well i spammed rockbear SHAQs around 30 times and got nothing out of him, and now no one spams forest SHAQs anymore, so i have no one to party with. And no i have no friends up to level in this game. i've soloed through the whole game so far.

Edit: i dont have premium either, and im probably not getting it anytime soon... so the susano is probably impossible.

schnee4
Apr 9, 2014, 07:33 PM
well i spammed rockbear SHAQs around 30 times and got nothing out of him, and now no one spams forest SHAQs anymore, so i have no one to party with. And no i have no friends up to level in this game. i've soloed through the whole game so far.

Edit: i dont have premium either, and im probably not getting it anytime soon... so the susano is probably impossible.

solo farm + farm item in pso2????
maximum useless

Coreven
Apr 9, 2014, 08:22 PM
That was my first guess but as i try it says ERROR - Access to the path 'GameMon.des' is denied.

Oh, well, this is kinda late, but that means gayguard hasn't properly closed (I believe). I can only fix it by rebooting my computer.

diamondx
Apr 9, 2014, 08:53 PM
i have a female newman that is level 65/65 force/techer, my question is what is the best units for a force, i want good defense from enemies that strikes me with claws or weapons.

munekun
Apr 10, 2014, 01:23 AM
Oh, well, this is kinda late, but that means gayguard hasn't properly closed (I believe). I can only fix it by rebooting my computer.
Oh.. It's never really gotten on my nerves as much as it has today as in a total of around 60days playing it had only happened once or twice until today. It happened around 5 times until i just gave up. but i did notice it may have something to do with the fact that the tweaker can't download the translation, That may not be related but it's the only difference i can pinpoint to accuse of the change. If i see it say Failed to download translation files! (An exception occurred during a WebClient request.) [WARNING!] Done! and play the game, gamegaurd gets an error. May not be connected but i assume it's too coincidental to not be as i'm not sure what that error means in the first place.

UnLucky
Apr 10, 2014, 01:37 AM
I imagine it has something to do with:

Deleting item_name_cache.dat file to prevent issues with vanilla PSO2... [OK!] Done!
Which the Tweaker does when you disable item translation, but apparently not it when there's an error. Whatever it is, it causes GameGuard to crash, which locks up a few files, which makes GG keep crashing every time after that.

SquashDemon
Apr 10, 2014, 04:35 AM
Just seeing if anyone else is having this problem, my wife's rig is running on integrated graphics, and every time there's an update she has a bad chunk of lag for a while.

Long story short, we made new characters today, and every time she enters the lobby when an NPC talks to her, PSO2 forgets what memory capacity is, and just leaks memory everywhere, eventually consuming all memory and cpu threads while it sits there HNNNNGing at a single frame of the lobby.

Anyone know why that is/what I can do to prevent it?

Sizustar
Apr 10, 2014, 05:02 AM
Just seeing if anyone else is having this problem, my wife's rig is running on integrated graphics, and every time there's an update she has a bad chunk of lag for a while.

Long story short, we made new characters today, and every time she enters the lobby when an NPC talks to her, PSO2 forgets what memory capacity is, and just leaks memory everywhere, eventually consuming all memory and cpu threads while it sits there HNNNNGing at a single frame of the lobby.

Anyone know why that is/what I can do to prevent it?

If I remember, that's usually the client trying to download the lobby video.

SquashDemon
Apr 10, 2014, 05:09 AM
If I remember, that's usually the client trying to download the lobby video.

...Yeah, that sounds right, If I recall there's no way to set that video not to load by tweaker, is there?

mctastee
Apr 10, 2014, 06:06 AM
What's the best way to grind a weapon to +10? Should I just save up money and hope I get a streak of success to +10? Or should I buy the grinding support items?

Coreven
Apr 10, 2014, 06:21 AM
Get full protection for every stage that can take you down and pray for success.

Crystal_Shard
Apr 10, 2014, 06:25 AM
If it's a 1 - 6 * weapon, go wild. Those are pretty easy without protects and boosters. 7 - 9*, might want to use a +1 protect at the final levels, especially if you're going all the way to +40 it. 10*s, definitely use a +1 at least from +8 onwards. 11*s might need a +2 protect and +5% boosters to get you by the -3 hurdles from +8 onwards.

12*s?

<_<

>_>

... spend the meseta on full protects. You'll thank me later..

SquashDemon
Apr 10, 2014, 06:52 AM
Update on that, due to how vram is calculated and prioritized in Fullscreen mode, the lag has become at least manageable, oddly, lag spikes during the most recent Lillipa intro, you know the one. Also of note is that none of the new vids are playing ._.

SquashDemon
Apr 10, 2014, 08:35 AM
checked for missing/old files in the tweaker, seems to have worked. must not have patched right.

Impotent Symptom
Apr 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
How would I find/farm Sazan 16?

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2014, 10:07 AM
How would I find/farm Sazan 16?Most people suggest SH rare ore mining. Break all the boxes, farm red Barfs Wulfs, break all the domes, and use all the ore machines to find the one that drops more stuff (since they drop disks too).

BarbblerElf
Apr 10, 2014, 10:39 AM
...Yeah, that sounds right, If I recall there's no way to set that video not to load by tweaker, is there?

You can set those videos to "off" inside the ingame menu options.

Edit: They do? Good to know.

jooozek
Apr 10, 2014, 10:40 AM
You can set those videos to "off" inside the ingame menu options.

they download nonetheless

Limiel
Apr 10, 2014, 10:56 AM
Do weapon drops have a random stat requirement or something? I can't seem to find any guides out there that'll tell me how I should raise my mag to be able to equip all weps available for my main class.

edit: also stuck in loading screen after character select.

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2014, 11:11 AM
Do weapon drops have a random stat requirement or something? I can't seem to find any guides out there that'll tell me how I should raise my mag to be able to equip all weps available for my main class.Weapon stat requirements are always the same. You might be picking up alva and vita versions of the 1-3* weapons if you're getting weapons that look the same but have higher requirements.

If you want to figure out if you'll be able to use a weapon you can use this (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php). Make sure you select the race, class, and subclass you want, then put in the mag stats. It includes stats from skills aswell so if you know what you want to do with your skill trees put those in too.

For refrence, you can find the stats and requirements of the weapons on the jp wiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%BD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89). You can just sort them by requirement and find the highest to see how much you need.

That said, most people just go full into one stat on their mags.

edit: also stuck in loading screen after character select.That usually happens if there are missing files. Do you use the english patch?

nathanielzor
Apr 10, 2014, 11:35 AM
How would I find/farm Sazan 16?
Honestly if you wanna be really efficient, just run Desert SHAQs. That way you're actually doing something besides straight up hunting Sazan. (You'll get picked up by tornadoes a lot, which is gaurantee'd red boxes) But if you really wanna go hardcore hunt mode do what Kondibon said.

Sizustar
Apr 10, 2014, 11:57 AM
Which gear is this?
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/30234.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shadowth117
Apr 10, 2014, 12:04 PM
Which gear is this?
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/30234.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

リア/ウィングセレス, according to the JP wiki.

Lorne
Apr 10, 2014, 01:33 PM
Does Ancient Oath on Falclaw boost technic damage when using the correct element, or does it strictly only apply to the weapon attacks?

Kikikiki
Apr 10, 2014, 01:41 PM
Does Ancient Oath on Falclaw boost technic damage when using the correct element, or does it strictly only apply to the weapon attacks?

I think it does, based on the description, but I'm not sure myself. And even then the combination would be bad for Technic users that you would just ignore it anyway.

CricketJam
Apr 10, 2014, 02:09 PM
I'm trying to plan out gear for the future when force's element convert is a thing and need to know if I should bother making the +20% species damage talises and green duel gaze for wind for specific elements.

The tatk lost hover around 75~100 along with latents like light formation and splendid recovery being given up. Should I bother making these specialized talises?

Tsuki Kanade
Apr 10, 2014, 04:04 PM
And if I may ask, how many items can a gift box contain? I know it has a maximum of 100k meseta, but I can't seem to find any limit to how many items it could contain.

Skyly
Apr 10, 2014, 05:53 PM
Is there any difference between the 10* and 11* rare stone shop weapons other than the 11*s have more affixes?

NexusAZ
Apr 10, 2014, 05:55 PM
Is there any difference between the 10* and 11* rare stone shop weapons other than the 11*s have more affixes?

If you're talking about the AQ weapons, they're both 10*. The differences are the Affixes and Element, which aren't too bad and can be used for fodder in certain cases(if you like to live dangerously).

And if I may ask, how many items can a gift box contain? I know it has a maximum of 100k meseta, but I can't seem to find any limit to how many items it could contain.

One item each I believe.

Limiel
Apr 10, 2014, 06:47 PM
Weapon stat requirements are always the same. You might be picking up alva and vita versions of the 1-3* weapons if you're getting weapons that look the same but have higher requirements.

If you want to figure out if you'll be able to use a weapon you can use this (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php). Make sure you select the race, class, and subclass you want, then put in the mag stats. It includes stats from skills aswell so if you know what you want to do with your skill trees put those in too.

For refrence, you can find the stats and requirements of the weapons on the jp wiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%BD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89). You can just sort them by requirement and find the highest to see how much you need.

That said, most people just go full into one stat on their mags.

That usually happens if there are missing files. Do you use the english patch?

thanks for the help! I heard that one stat mags usually result in people not being able to equip certain pieces of gear. Do you have a general idea of what kind of MAG I want if I want to be able to equip what I want as a Fighter / Hunter?

invadrgir
Apr 10, 2014, 08:40 PM
Where's the best place to find Satellite Cannon discs?Am I just better off buying them from player shops?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
does the new 11 star mining base weapons only drop in TD2? or also in TD1? I'm looking for the 11 star mining base katana and im just wondering if it can drop from either one of the TD's.

RedRaz0r
Apr 10, 2014, 09:22 PM
One of my buddies is having an issue with the english patch. When he tried to overwrite the files, it says access is denied. He has windows 7 64bit, and just got the os. Anyone have any ideas?

Rien
Apr 10, 2014, 09:30 PM
does the new 11 star mining base weapons only drop in TD2? or also in TD1? I'm looking for the 11 star mining base katana and im just wondering if it can drop from either one of the TD's.

td2 only.

Skyly
Apr 10, 2014, 09:48 PM
Where's the best place to find Satellite Cannon discs?Am I just better off buying them from player shops?

Tunnels AQ if I'm not mistaken

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 10, 2014, 10:42 PM
td2 only.

Shit. Bad news. Why sega why. Success rate of td2 with scrubs is so much lower than td1

Otokonokotron
Apr 10, 2014, 10:48 PM
Can u use passes to purchase 10*+ items only during active premium? (or can u liike stock up on passes during premium and use them even after premium has expired)

Scale of Judgment
Apr 10, 2014, 10:53 PM
Can u use passes to purchase 10*+ items only during active premium? (or can u liike stock up on passes during premium and use them even after premium has expired)

You can only purchases the passes with premium. You can use passes whenever.

Otokonokotron
Apr 10, 2014, 10:58 PM
ok so as long as u have a pass, u can still use it to purchase soemthing even without premium?

Sizustar
Apr 11, 2014, 02:41 AM
ok so as long as u have a pass, u can still use it to purchase soemthing even without premium?

That is correct

WildarmsRE5
Apr 11, 2014, 02:43 AM
ok so as long as u have a pass, u can still use it to purchase soemthing even without premium?yesh.
EDIT: Godam it, ninjaaaaaaa'd

Skyly
Apr 11, 2014, 04:38 AM
PSO2 SEA Beta Livestream

http://www.twitch.tv/playparksea/

Kikikiki
Apr 11, 2014, 04:39 AM
yesh.
EDIT: Godam it, ninjaaaaaaa'd

http://puu.sh/84ki3.png

Not like I'm in a proper place to point this out but hey.

bitCrusher
Apr 11, 2014, 07:25 AM
Which ship has the most English players besides Ship 2?

Sizustar
Apr 11, 2014, 08:00 AM
Which ship has the most English players besides Ship 2?

Ship 2 has 99% of the English player base
There are small community of people on other ship..I believe there's a 6 person english team on Ship 7

And I think Ship 10 has give or take about 100 English player too?

rpgstar1
Apr 11, 2014, 08:54 AM
I have 2 questions.

10 star passes. How do I get them? I was trying to buy a weapon from the player shop this morning, and it wouldn't let me because I don't have any 10 star passes.

2nd question.. adding attributes to weapons and armor.. I have been wanting to upgrade my armor for a few levels (my strike defense is just too low I think) but anything I am changing it to I will lose a lot of HP, PP, etc due to the attributes on the gear I currently have. I've tried to switch them or even look at buying other items and again switching it around, but it never let's me, some pieces tell me there is nothing I can put on it, and other's show me everyting.. I just don't understand how it works.

Scale of Judgment
Apr 11, 2014, 09:09 AM
I have 2 questions.

10 star passes. How do I get them? I was trying to buy a weapon from the player shop this morning, and it wouldn't let me because I don't have any 10 star passes.

2nd question.. adding attributes to weapons and armor.. I have been wanting to upgrade my armor for a few levels (my strike defense is just too low I think) but anything I am changing it to I will lose a lot of HP, PP, etc due to the attributes on the gear I currently have. I've tried to switch them or even look at buying other items and again switching it around, but it never let's me, some pieces tell me there is nothing I can put on it, and other's show me everyting.. I just don't understand how it works.

You get 10* passes from purchasing them from the exchange shop at the same corner you get the to trade in your 10* for excubes or 5 10* units for photon spheres. In order for you to purchase the passes you need a premium account. The passes can be used without premium

Weapons and units have requirements to wear them. For units you need to meet those requirements to wear them.
Units also have abilities that boost whats already there. In some cases you may have to affix them with the proper abilities for them to shine.

red1228
Apr 11, 2014, 10:10 AM
Not sure if this is the appropriate area to be asking about network connection issues... but since this happened mid game & hasnt been resolved yet, I figured to try asking here:

Yesterday at about 10:30pm (pacific) I got a 630 error in the middle of a TACO run. Wasnt able to get back online so I checked network notification & it said I had no internet connection. Yet my sister's tablet (using it to post this right now) & housemate's PC are connecting wirelessly just fine. When I run the troubleshoot, it says my network adapter is having a "hardware and/or driver problem". I have reinstalled my network sdapter twice since last night & no success. When I try to connect my PS3 to a wired connection, it fails to obtain the IP address or will tell me that my ethernet cord is not plugged in (it most certainly is). I don't see any damage on the cord & I have not installed any new programs or made any major administrative changes to my PC.

Anyone know what might have caused this? I'm still trying to look it up on google, but its slow & frustrating on a tablet (I personally dont own a smartphone or tablet device, thus they are cumbersome for me). Any help would be appreciated. If this kind of question doesn't belong here, then I apologize.

rpgstar1
Apr 11, 2014, 10:35 AM
You get 10* passes from purchasing them from the exchange shop at the same corner you get the to trade in your 10* for excubes or 5 10* units for photon spheres. In order for you to purchase the passes you need a premium account. The passes can be used without premium

Weapons and units have requirements to wear them. For units you need to meet those requirements to wear them.
Units also have abilities that boost whats already there. In some cases you may have to affix them with the proper abilities for them to shine.

Okay so then I need to become a premium member to get the passes, no other way of getting them?

And what I'm trying to figure out with units..

What I have equipped right now is a Arm / Circlidua b, which has Lovey Fever and Rappy soul on it, transfer these abilities to a Arm / Titeldum a which has a Body 1 on it. Now I do understand that I will be overwriting the Body 1 and have a lower percent chance to transfer the Lovey Fever and Rappy soul, but when I attempt to do it, it won't give me an option to select and transfer these abilities, I do pick the equipment but it just says none available.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 11, 2014, 10:40 AM
Okay so then I need to become a premium member to get the passes, no other way of getting them?

And what I'm trying to figure out with units..

What I have equipped right now is a Arm / Circlidua b, which has Lovey Fever and Rappy soul on it, transfer these abilities to a Arm / Titeldum a which has a Body 1 on it. Now I do understand that I will be overwriting the Body 1 and have a lower percent chance to transfer the Lovey Fever and Rappy soul, but when I attempt to do it, it won't give me an option to select and transfer these abilities, I do pick the equipment but it just says none available.certain stats such as Souls and Fever, Flict, Mutation, etc, are not affixed normally, you need 2 or 3 of those same stats to transfer them to another weapon, in Flict, you need 3. Souls only need 2 to transfer it. . .

actually, screw it, here DIY affixing. http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#

invadrgir
Apr 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
Tunnels AQ if I'm not mistaken

Well,crap.Any idea what a good price for Satellite Cannon is on the shops?

Skyly
Apr 11, 2014, 01:25 PM

Just buy the cheapest LV 10. 11 - 16 would have to be found since you can't buy them.

NexusAZ
Apr 11, 2014, 01:25 PM

Not super expensive. I've seen a lot of level 10 versions going for 50k or so, but that wasn't recently, so it could be even lower now.

UnLucky
Apr 11, 2014, 01:27 PM
Or get lv1 from the Photon Shop, or a lv8 since those seem to be the most common.

lv10 really isn't going to be that much stronger, unless you'll absolutely never AQ.

Triple_S
Apr 11, 2014, 01:28 PM
Or get lv1 from the Photon Shop, or a lv8 since those seem to be the most common.

lv10 really isn't going to be that much stronger, unless you'll absolutely never AQ.

Which you should, if for no other reason than the fact that the Super Hard variations are abbreviated easily as "SHAQs" and that's just fucking wonderful.

You can tell your friends that you're busy doing SHAQs!

KrimzoneReaver
Apr 11, 2014, 01:53 PM
For enemies with a multiple weakpoints is the damage multiplier the same no matter which weakpoint I hit? For example, will I be doing the same damage regardless of which weakpoint I hit for Dark Falz Hands?

Kondibon
Apr 11, 2014, 01:56 PM
For enemies with a multiple weakpoints is the damage multiplier the same no matter which weakpoint I hit? For example, will I be doing the same damage regardless of which weakpoint I hit for Dark Falz Hands?Every hit box on an enemy has it's own resistances and weaknesses. So in some cases, the multiplier is different.

Nulve
Apr 11, 2014, 06:36 PM
So, which ship is the American/Europe people playing the SEA beta on?

invadrgir
Apr 11, 2014, 07:41 PM
Not super expensive. I've seen a lot of level 10 versions going for 50k or so, but that wasn't recently, so it could be even lower now.
I wish.I've only seen them go for 300k+.Maybe I should double-check.

You can buy it from the shop?That's news to me.

Thanks for the advice,guys.

Kondibon
Apr 11, 2014, 08:22 PM
So, which ship is the American/Europe people playing the SEA beta on?The SEA servers are IP locked.

The Walrus
Apr 11, 2014, 08:25 PM
I don't think that has really stopped the dedicated group of english speakers wanting to play a worse version of PSO2 just because it's in a language they understand judging by the facebook page for it...

Daiyousei
Apr 11, 2014, 10:01 PM
So, which ship is the American/Europe people playing the SEA beta on?

Well if you are playing, me and a friend are on ship 1. but it's a closed beta anyways so either way there will be a wipe so I'm not too concerned about it

and the reason I'm playing it is just to see how badly the translations are, I love a good laugh.

Skyly
Apr 12, 2014, 12:50 AM
Is there anyway to adjust the price of items in shop without putting them back in inventory/storage first?

trymantha
Apr 12, 2014, 03:51 AM
Just a few quick questions.

1. I know extending 7* and up weapons is bad but what about armour(units)?

2. Is there any way to increase the chance of rare versions of bosses spawning and/or any guaranteed spawns?

3. Are there any other ways besides meseta to get advance capsuials d/e/f?

4. What are the better late game armour units(currently fi/hu)?

thanks for the help :)

Sizustar
Apr 12, 2014, 04:31 AM
Is there anyway to adjust the price of items in shop without putting them back in inventory/storage first?

Unfortunately, No.

Just a few quick questions.

1. I know extending 7* and up weapons is bad but what about armour(units)?

2. Is there any way to increase the chance of rare versions of bosses spawning and/or any guaranteed spawns?

4. What are the better late game armour units(currently fi/hu)?

thanks for the help :)

1. You lose the inate bonus, and get a set bonus depending on the type of def you choose, so still not very good.

2. Boost day, and the Boost from photon pillar is the best chance.

3. There are sometime weekly events that give capsule, but usually 50% exp drop.

4. Depends on your budget and need.

Kondibon
Apr 12, 2014, 05:57 AM

Sizustar answered the rest of your questions, but you can also trade 10 a, b, or c caps for 1 d, e, or f respectively.

Taters
Apr 12, 2014, 09:09 AM
If you only have access to 1 skill tree per class and 1 mag, anyone think it would be a good idea to reset to change from Wind + Elysion TE/FO to Dark + Dark Talis FO/TE after the update? Since FO's new skill is main class only and I won't be able to equip Elysion, I'm not sure if it would be worth giving up Sazan for Il Megid spam.

I probably won't (at least not till Efficient Il Megid exists), but Il Megid's still so fun... :c need easier ways to charge ac

sesshymon
Apr 12, 2014, 08:46 PM
Quick question:

What is the current file size ( in hard disk) for the whole pso2 installation?

According to my HD, SEGA folder alone registers a 33.5GB file size.

Things I have installed are:

PSO2
tweaker + backups made by tweaker

Is this really the correct file size?

Sizustar
Apr 12, 2014, 08:48 PM
Quick question:

What is the current file size ( in hard disk) for the whole pso2 installation?

According to my HD, SEGA folder alone registers a 33.5GB file size.

Things I have installed are:

PSO2
tweaker + backups made by tweaker

Is this really the correct file size?

That seems overly large, it should be about 18~20G without any back-up.
Most likely, you have old back up.

sesshymon
Apr 12, 2014, 09:00 PM
That seems overly large, it should be about 18~20G without any back-up.
Most likely, you have old back up.

The only back ups I have are tweaker related. :/

Sizustar
Apr 12, 2014, 09:05 PM
The only back ups I have are tweaker related. :/

Delete and make new back-up?

But tweaker question, should go in t he tweaker topic

invadrgir
Apr 13, 2014, 01:33 AM
Back again,but with a unit question.

Is the Electric Set (tier 2 or 3,I think) good on a lvl 45 RA/HU?I think the +7PP each part gives is great but is there any better set at my level I should be looking into?

A cheap and a not-so-cheap recommendation is fine.

Natsu Nem
Apr 13, 2014, 05:36 AM
I'm gathering a rainbow set in preparation for the FO elemental weapon skill. What is the full list of weapons that posses the latents to increase damage for a specific element?

Dnd
Apr 13, 2014, 05:51 AM
I'm gathering a rainbow set in preparation for the FO elemental weapon skill. What is the full list of weapons that posses the latents to increase damage for a specific element?

Go here: http://tinyurl.com/cso35ed ctrl+f 'フォース・テクター系' then its the first 6 latents (or Force - Tekuta system if you have auto google translate)

Macmaxi
Apr 13, 2014, 06:25 AM
How do people get their AQ risk so high? Doesn't it reset after one week? Do they really play the same map 60 to 70 times a week? (Not even mentioning that they need to rotate capsules)

Alma
Apr 13, 2014, 06:30 AM

for *10 rarity and above:

Fire:
Belt rodan (rod *11)

Ice: none

Lightning:
Satelite Riser (rod*10)

Wind:
Maisen (talis*10)
green dual gaze (talis*10)
Windmill (wand*10)

Light:
Divine Staff Amaterasu (rod*10)
Divine Staff Tsukuyomi (wand*10)
Magical Wand (wand*10)
Precious Sword Balmung(wand*11)

Dark:
Demonic Fork(rod*10)
Seimei Kikami (talis*10) (the new kikami series)
Evil curst (wand*10)
Weedle Park (rod*11)

Rien
Apr 13, 2014, 10:13 AM
If you're moving when you hit Satellite Cannon button, will you get standing snipe bonus if you charge until full? Or will it only apply to the next shot?

Bellion
Apr 13, 2014, 10:21 AM
If you stand still for a second before using the PA itself, it'll apply.
You won't get it while charging, everything for SS applies before you use the PA. Of course, charging a SC and then using another from the same spot means that the second one will get SS.

Apr 13, 2014, 11:07 AM
Can someone explain to me how boxes respawning works? I noticed sometimes I can open a set of boxes, go die and come back, and the boxes will respawn and maintain their colors. Sometimes however they don't seem to respawn ever. I haven't looked into it that closely but it seems like they only respawn in multi-party areas? Idk. Is there a way to abuse this to make hunting some of the rare techs easier?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
Back again,but with a unit question.

Is the Electric Set (tier 2 or 3,I think) good on a lvl 45 RA/HU?I think the +7PP each part gives is great but is there any better set at my level I should be looking into?

A cheap and a not-so-cheap recommendation is fine.If you can buy 10* units, I guess you can buy Varder Units. then move on to either Gwanman+White Tail /Ing Plate or Calbun Set.

How do people get their AQ risk so high? Doesn't it reset after one week? Do they really play the same map 60 to 70 times a week? (Not even mentioning that they need to rotate capsules)they do, they don't rotate runs at all.

theikeeffect
Apr 13, 2014, 02:34 PM
While running on a map for a quest, weird pop ups of sound/bar graphs, circles with dots, and distorted effects (with roaring) randomly happen. What does this stuff do?

invadrgir
Apr 13, 2014, 02:36 PM
If you can buy 10* units, I guess you can buy Varder Units. then move on to either Gwanman+White Tail /Ing Plate or Calbun Set.

Gotcha.But for a cheap budget would an electric set be best for my ranger or are there better alternatives for cheap?

Zysets
Apr 13, 2014, 02:59 PM
While running on a map for a quest, weird pop ups of sound/bar graphs, circles with dots, and distorted effects (with roaring) randomly happen. What does this stuff do?

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the PSE stuff. In multiparty areas you get PSE buffs that boost meseta, EXP, attack, etc. and by killing stuff quickly throughout the area you can max those out and get a "PSE Burst".

WildarmsRE5
Apr 13, 2014, 03:14 PM
Gotcha.But for a cheap budget would an electric set be best for my ranger or are there better alternatives for cheap?Varder is already cheap.

Reaver7
Apr 13, 2014, 03:33 PM
hello, i'm a noob on this game, i was making my quests and suddently i got a "persona" who's attacking me and chain killing me, when i try to avoid him, or to fight him, he's killing me.
Does somebody can give e tips to kill him, or come in my game for kill him?
I'm level 13 Hunter
Sega id: projectreaver
Character: Reaver
Ship: 02

rpgstar1
Apr 13, 2014, 03:41 PM
hello, i'm a noob on this game, i was making my quests and suddently i got a "persona" who's attacking me and chain killing me, when i try to avoid him, or to fight him, he's killing me.
Does somebody can give e tips to kill him, or come in my game for kill him?
I'm level 13 Hunter
Sega id: projectreaver
Character: Reaver
Ship: 02

I didn't know they appeared on normal, thought it was only hard and above, but yeah he is kinda rough to fight, if you are going in by yourself, bring some of the pc characters with you, but I'd recommend the player one's, that way you stand a chance of getting someone with the more powerful techs, then play the dodge game. I fight him as a force, so I have the advantage of I'm not suppose to be next to him lol, but if he can get me, it's usually a one or two shot :(

Reaver7
Apr 13, 2014, 04:13 PM
finally i killed him, i just looted a rare weapon and bought 10 dimates and i did it. Thank you :)

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 13, 2014, 04:18 PM
lol persona is a weak boss, dont even worry about him. His rares drops are completely useless as well.

Triple_S
Apr 13, 2014, 04:23 PM
lol persona is a weak boss, dont even worry about him. His rares drops are completely useless as well.

When you're just starting out, this isn't the case. His damage can get downright psychotic for lower-leveled players. Combine that with being new to the game and you have one nasty random encounter.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
hmmm yea thats actually kinda true :/ ... considering that most people arent used to persona's sudden sonic arrows and rising edges XD

Reaver7
Apr 13, 2014, 04:58 PM
i was with 300 HP, he was hitting me at 160-80 with a "big" hit. and 67-80 with a normal hit :D

Taskus
Apr 13, 2014, 06:40 PM
QQ: Is it possible to revert a mag to its original evo (ceph, leo, ect) after you have used a mag evo device? Thanks :D

Galax
Apr 13, 2014, 07:35 PM
Do I have any reason not to extend Units? Do they have a hidden boost like rare weapons do, or...?

Gardios
Apr 13, 2014, 07:39 PM
Some units give hidden striking/shooting/technique resistance that are lost upon extending.

Sizustar
Apr 13, 2014, 07:40 PM
QQ: Is it possible to revert a mag to its original evo (ceph, leo, ect) after you have used a mag evo device? Thanks :D

After 4/23 update, any mag evolution device used, will enable you to switch between any other used Mag device(So you can switch the look of Mag) but this doesn't entail any mag evolution device used prior to this, but this might also mean that you can switch the look to the "default" one you should have.
But we won't know till the update

Do I have any reason not to extend Units? Do they have a hidden boost like rare weapons do, or...?

Do you mean crafting it?
You lose any hidden bonus of the defense gear, such as PP/HP increase, and strike/other defense too.

Skyly
Apr 14, 2014, 03:01 AM
How much dex should me Gu/Hu mag include?

musicmf
Apr 14, 2014, 03:46 AM
OTP Storage (http://pso2.jp/players/update/20140423/09/)

One-time Password account holders have access to an exclusive storage box that can hold up to 200 items.

Does this sound like a permanent increase of storage? Or is this just like a one month promotional increase to get people to use the One Time Password?
If it is permanent; could anybody please quickly sum up what a One-Time Password (hopefully without "It's a one time password.") is, and where do you set one up at?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 14, 2014, 06:03 AM
How much dex should me Gu/Hu mag include?like none?

or about 25 - 30. (optional)

munekun
Apr 14, 2014, 12:22 PM
Is there anything you can do with an 11-star weapon that isn't useable by your class other than wait for a myshop to sell it? As in can it be recycled or something?

WildarmsRE5
Apr 14, 2014, 12:24 PM
Is there anything you can do with an 11-star weapon that isn't useable by your class other than wait for a myshop to sell it? As in can it be recycled or something?If you have prem, you can recycle it for a 11* pass.

pkemr4
Apr 14, 2014, 05:06 PM
How much dex should me Gu/Hu mag include?

none.

Skyly
Apr 14, 2014, 06:44 PM
Would the Kings Set be a good budget armor for Gu/Hu Hu/Fi ?

umbrellacorp575
Apr 14, 2014, 06:52 PM
Is anyone having problem's trying to join there ship? Cause i am not able to join my ship with my character. It just stay's at the loading screen for a long time. I don't know if it is my internet connection or if that ship is down or something. If someone could help me out that would be happy. I am on ship 02

Skyly
Apr 14, 2014, 07:46 PM
Game is perfect.

umbrellacorp575
Apr 14, 2014, 09:01 PM
never mind. i had the wrong patch installed. once i got the new patch installed for English. it went through.

Skyly
Apr 14, 2014, 11:37 PM
I'm trying to delete my character and I was informed that it takes 24 hours to do so.

To initiate the deletion..
1. Click my character
2. Go to delete character then
3. Hold Ctrl and push yes

Does this say something like "Do you want to cancel?"
[spoiler-box]http://s7.postimg.org/jtwriseef/pso20140414_213106_000.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/jtwriseef/)[/spoiler-box]

Does this mean that my character will be deleted?
[spoiler-box]http://s29.postimg.org/mol3yzv83/pso20140414_214419_001.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mol3yzv83/)[/spoiler-box]

LK1721
Apr 15, 2014, 12:20 AM
I'm trying to delete my character and I was informed that it takes 24 hours to do so.

To initiate the deletion..
1. Click my character
2. Go to delete character then
3. Hold Ctrl and push yes

Does this say something like "Do you want to cancel?"
[spoiler-box]http://s7.postimg.org/jtwriseef/pso20140414_213106_000.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/jtwriseef/)[/spoiler-box]

Does this mean that my character will be deleted?
[spoiler-box]http://s29.postimg.org/mol3yzv83/pso20140414_214419_001.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mol3yzv83/)[/spoiler-box]
Yes. Just wait a day and your character should be gone.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 15, 2014, 06:31 AM
Is there a mag gallery for the mag skins? I'd life to see what they look like before getting one of the Evolution Devices

Tifa

Rien
Apr 15, 2014, 06:52 AM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B0%E3%83%87%E3%83%90%E3% 82%A4%E3%82%B9%E7%B3%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86 %E3%83%A0#b82a5017

click the name you wanna see

Zysets
Apr 15, 2014, 11:17 AM
If you level a mag to level 100 and use a mag device, would changing the stats affect it's form? I didn't know that you can continue adding to stats after level 100 (at least it lets me in PSO2es), and I'd hate to lose the mag device form.

nathanielzor
Apr 15, 2014, 12:19 PM
If you level a mag to level 100 and use a mag device, would changing the stats affect it's form? I didn't know that you can continue adding to stats after level 100 (at least it lets me in PSO2es), and I'd hate to lose the mag device form.
You can go up to level 175 on a mag. If you used a Mag Evolution Device, you wont lose the looks on it. However if you're talking about the natural evolution when you hit level 100, that can be changed if you add different stats on later.

Zysets
Apr 15, 2014, 12:40 PM
You can go up to level 175 on a mag. If you used a Mag Evolution Device, you wont lose the looks on it. However if you're talking about the natural evolution when you hit level 100, that can be changed if you add different stats on later.

So it'll keep it's device form no matter what it's stats are from now on? Alright thanks a lot!

Skyly
Apr 15, 2014, 04:50 PM
What's OTP Storage?

schnee4
Apr 15, 2014, 05:00 PM
one time password storage
for useless player or new to mmo

Skyly
Apr 15, 2014, 05:09 PM
one time password storage
for useless player or new to mmo

How do you get an OTP password? I hear it gives you an extra 200 storage if you use it..

Radical Dreamer
Apr 15, 2014, 05:20 PM
Sorry if this question was already asked, but I just wanna know.

Are those new SHAQ weapons that need 30 large stones worth all the trouble, or should I just get the ones that only need 3 stones but have less affixes? I mean, 6 affixes are nice, but... Well, I'd like to hear some other opinions first.

Kikikiki
Apr 15, 2014, 05:28 PM
How do you get an OTP password? I hear it gives you an extra 200 storage if you use it..

http://bumped.org/psublog/otp-one-time-password-registration-guide-for-pso2/

Also, ignore the autist.

pkemr4
Apr 15, 2014, 06:22 PM
does standing snipe apply to consecutive Add bullets?

Wise Man
Apr 15, 2014, 09:08 PM
Greetings everyone! With the servers down for maintenance, a question comes to mind; is it easier to play through all of the areas, gaining access to everywhere(missions included) before doing the matter board missions?

I think an easier way of putting this is do you follow the matter board areas and only move forward with the story? I'm new at this and have always been a stickler for that lol

Triple_S
Apr 15, 2014, 09:14 PM
Greetings everyone! With the servers down for maintenance, a question comes to mind; is it easier to play through all of the areas, gaining access to everywhere(missions included) before doing the matter board missions?

I think an easier way of putting this is do you follow the matter board areas and only move forward with the story? I'm new at this and have always been a stickler for that lol

Do them as you go until it starts becoming a bother.

Basically, it's gonna send you back to Forest when you're already starting Desert. Save that for when you hit Hard.

Honestly, the problem is that early Matter Board (most if not all of Ep 1 IIRC) was paced in accordance to older leveling rates. You hit Hard a lot faster than before. This also causes Matter Board rewards to become somewhat undesirable aside from maybe affix fodder, up until the later ones that'll actually give some good stuff.

Y'know, if each matter board bubble gave a small amount of scaled-within-reason EXP I could see it being more worthwhile. Give better bonuses for filling a whole board out, too. Then again, I actually don't remember the rewards you get for filling a matter board entirely...

Skyly
Apr 15, 2014, 10:14 PM
Sorry if this question was already asked, but I just wanna know.

Are those new SHAQ weapons that need 30 large stones worth all the trouble, or should I just get the ones that only need 3 stones but have less affixes? I mean, 6 affixes are nice, but... Well, I'd like to hear some other opinions first.

I may be wrong but the 3 stone ones are easier so I'd go with those.

Vetur
Apr 16, 2014, 07:31 AM
Couldn't find an answer searching with Google, so wanted to ask here...

Does the dialogue answer choices from story quests affect anything? I've tried choosing different ones on different characters, but it doesn't seem to do anything differently, unless it's something later in the game.
Will this affect the story eventually in any way, or give good/bad endings, or is it just there for our own preference?

PS: This thread should be stickied.

btw-Niji
Apr 16, 2014, 07:58 AM
does standing snipe apply to consecutive Add bullets?
Yes, SS can apply to perfectly timed Addition Bullets in air.

Galax
Apr 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
How do I use a Color Change Pass? I'd like to make my Cathedral Suit green, if possible, but the Makeover Salon has "set costume color" in gray, even though I own a CCP.

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 12:02 PM
How do I use a Color Change Pass? I'd like to make my Cathedral Suit green, if possible, but the Makeover Salon has "set costume color" in gray, even though I own a CCP.

Not all outfit can be color changed

Galax
Apr 16, 2014, 12:06 PM
Well, is there any list of costumes that can't be color changed?

I'd rather not end up buying something else that might work, only to find it can't be changed...Again.

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 12:07 PM

I'd rather not end up buying something else that might work, only to find it can't be changed...Again.

The costume list on cirnopedia list what can and cannot be recolored
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/

Kikikiki
Apr 16, 2014, 12:45 PM

I believe if the costume has a color palette displayed on the information bar (the place where it shows the rarity), then you can change its color. If it doesn't, you cannot.

Makasete
Apr 16, 2014, 01:56 PM
How do I zoom out a bit when I click z(Change view). I like not needing to lock on to 1 enemy with changed view but I have a hard time seeing enemies behind me. Is there way to make it so I can still be in changed view mode but be zoomed out a bit so I can see things behind me?

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 02:05 PM
How do I zoom out a bit when I click z(Change view). I like not needing to lock on to 1 enemy with changed view but I have a hard time seeing enemies behind me. Is there way to make it so I can still be in changed view mode but be zoomed out a bit so I can see things behind me?

Wait for the 4/23 update where we get more camera mode.

icewindz
Apr 16, 2014, 03:40 PM
How does party exp bonus works?

if i have more ppl in the party would it be more exp bonus? Or it's just the same percent no matter how much ppl in the party?

Shadowth117
Apr 16, 2014, 05:00 PM
How does party exp bonus works?

if i have more ppl in the party would it be more exp bonus? Or it's just the same percent no matter how much ppl in the party?

I know it maxes out at 20% by having a 4 players in a party, or 3 extra people. I want to say its 10% for 2 people, 15% for 3 people, and 20% for 4 people.

Tsuki Kanade
Apr 16, 2014, 05:13 PM
Real quick, what could be blocked by the Braver's counter? I know I could block melee strikes, turret (Lilipa) shots, and Dark Falz's meteor things. I'm assuming, at this point, that pretty much anything could be countered.

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2014, 05:57 PM
Real quick, what could be blocked by the Braver's counter? I know I could block melee strikes, turret (Lilipa) shots, and Dark Falz's meteor things. I'm assuming, at this point, that pretty much anything could be countered.

Not sure about Dark Vader's laser beam(Front and chest cannon.
Any Braver want to try?

Sacrificial
Apr 16, 2014, 05:58 PM
Not sure about Dark Vader's laser beam(Front and chest cannon.
Any Braver want to try?

katana can justguard it