PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Sizustar
Sep 17, 2014, 09:43 AM
I've done City a lot, and I've gotten quite a few 11* from there. Forest still tops it, but City isn't bad. (You also get a crap ton of capsules from it too).

City I think it's like Sky island, sometime you just get a short map.

Achelousaurus
Sep 17, 2014, 09:48 AM
Why exactly haven't I done Forest Shaqqing yet?
Got to do this today.

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how Ranger special Bullets and all those skills work.
So, when I activate Weak / Mirage / etc. Bullet, I got the amount of shots according to skill lvl.

I use a normal attack to actually get the effect, right?? What if I activate it, then spam PAs?

And, what is the time limit?
If I load Weak Bullet, will it stay active until Kingdom Come if you don't use up all the shots?

So, considering bullet skills are weapon specific, if I load Weak bullet and then switch to Launcher or Mirage Bullet and then switch to Rifle, could I actually run around with all the special bullet boost skills active for the rest of the quest?
If so and I for example activate mirage bullet, then switch to rifle and use wb with all shots, will wb override mirage bullet as active bullet and thus when wb ends, my bonus ends, too?
Either way, I don't get the the bonus for every special bullet but only once, right?

Kondibon
Sep 17, 2014, 10:38 AM
I use a normal attack to actually get the effect, right?? What if I activate it, then spam PAs?PAs don't waste the bullets

And, what is the time limit?
If I load Weak Bullet, will it stay active until Kingdom Come if you don't use up all the shots?There's no time limit but they go away if you switch to a different weapon type.

So, considering bullet skills are weapon specific, if I load Weak bullet and then switch to Launcher or Mirage Bullet and then switch to Rifle, could I actually run around with all the special bullet boost skills active for the rest of the quest?
If so and I for example activate mirage bullet, then switch to rifle and use wb with all shots, will wb override mirage bullet as active bullet and thus when wb ends, my bonus ends, too?
Either way, I don't get the the bonus for every special bullet but only once, right?If you switch two a different weapon type then you lose the bullets normally. If you have the bullet keep skill and are main-class ranger then you'll keep them as long as you switch to another ranger weapon (rifle or launcher).

Loading another bullet or shot regardless of which one you had loaded before gets rid of the old ones. Also, you don't get the benefits of PP save bullet when switching weapons even with bullet keep.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
Is there a list of PAs that prioritizes weak points (and headshots for ranged)?

pkemr4
Sep 17, 2014, 01:06 PM
does anyone know what voice that is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1mq-y1Z0o found it 女性追加ボイス50

SakuRei
Sep 17, 2014, 01:45 PM
Small Ranger Class Question:

For Rangers or grenadiers, what's the most efficient Grenades you guys use?

-- Stun Grenade? Or Gravity Bomb? --

Note (1): I can't pick both since I have only 1 SP Point left free for the Ranger Class to the skill tree I made for my future 70 Ranger Class.

Hatsodoom
Sep 17, 2014, 02:07 PM
Sound static/distortion still happens, but ONLY on Falz Luther now. However, it happens very readily. There seems to be no pattern to it, although it seems, I repeat SEEMS like when I turn off the sound effects, the frequency goes down. I have all display options in-game off except Terrain Lighting, playing in windowed mode, FPS at unlimited, but I don't even think its a frame rate issue since there's no FPS problem during the fight. Also it happens more often at the beginning of the fight. After a few minutes, the frequency of it goes down a bit. What could be the issue at this point?

Hatsodoom
Sep 17, 2014, 02:09 PM
Small Ranger Class Question:

For Rangers or grenadiers, what's the most efficient Grenades you guys use?

-- Stun Grenade? Or Gravity Bomb? --

Note (1): I can't pick both since I have only 1 SP Point left free for the Ranger Class to the skill tree I made for my future 70 Ranger Class.

Gravity Bomb, throw it down and suck in 5 guys, use a Launcher and blow them up. Fun as heck.

IndignationSWF
Sep 17, 2014, 02:14 PM
Anyone else noticing a problem on Luther where Mirage refuses to work after the first time? I just got done with a HM run where he seemed to have VH-SH stats since even at almost 20 levels higher we were doing no damage with even high-damage techs and PAs to the arms. Even with two Forces and myself casting Wind techs left and right Mirage only worked once.

I dunno if it's a bug or what, but I've never had a problem dealing with him before now.

Hatsodoom
Sep 17, 2014, 02:18 PM
Anyone else noticing a problem on Luther where Mirage refuses to work after the first time? I just got done with a HM run where he seemed to have VH-SH stats since even at almost 20 levels higher we were doing no damage with even high-damage techs and PAs to the arms. Even with two Forces and myself casting Wind techs left and right Mirage only worked once.

I dunno if it's a bug or what, but I've never had a problem dealing with him before now.

Dunno, but if you fail to break the clock after the third try it stays shut.

IndignationSWF
Sep 17, 2014, 02:22 PM
Dunno, but if you fail to break the clock after the third try it stays shut.

True, though we never even got a second. Only time we got it to open up again was a weird sequence when we took out the left shoulder and the animation seems to lock up for a few moments.

Sorry, if I'm a bit incoherant but that kind of got to me since it shouldn't have been an issue blitzing it with my group.

Hatsodoom
Sep 17, 2014, 02:25 PM
True, though we never even got a second. Only time we got it to open up again was a weird sequence when we took out the left shoulder and the animation seems to lock up for a few moments.

Sorry, if I'm a bit incoherant but that kind of got to me since it shouldn't have been an issue blitzing it with my group.

Beats me, see if it happens next time. At least you don't get sound distortion during the fight. =(

airprinzh2o
Sep 17, 2014, 04:08 PM
Is there any monster soul that boosts the success rate of adding multi-stat abilities such as Ability and Mutation?

Hatsodoom
Sep 17, 2014, 04:42 PM
I think I noticed something about the sound distortion. It might be a framerate issue, not with the video, but with just the AUDIO. I don't think it's distortion either, I think its the sound being played very slowly. (I hear the VA for "Emergency Code" speak slowly.) It also seems to happen when there's a high influx of sound, whether or not the sound is actually playing. As in I turn the Sound effects off, but it still happens with the music. (Darker Nest EQ does this CONSTANTLY.)

Any ideas?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 17, 2014, 04:53 PM
Is there any monster soul that boosts the success rate of adding multi-stat abilities such as Ability and Mutation?

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/abilities.php#souls

airprinzh2o
Sep 17, 2014, 05:58 PM

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/abilities.php#souls

So the answer is a no

Magicks
Sep 17, 2014, 07:24 PM
Question; is it possible to control the damage of NaMegido? If so, is it just uncharged/charged, or are there times during the cast where I can just cast it and it would do a certain amount of damage depending on how long it's been charged?

Kondibon
Sep 17, 2014, 07:35 PM
Question; is it possible to control the damage of NaMegido? If so, is it just uncharged/charged, or are there times during the cast where I can just cast it and it would do a certain amount of damage depending on how long it's been charged?It's just uncharged or charged like any other tech.

the_importer_
Sep 17, 2014, 08:33 PM
Can anyone translate this for me:

http://i57.tinypic.com/33d845d.png

Chdata
Sep 17, 2014, 08:36 PM
help I need $3000 can anyone help me please

it is for AC

the_importer_
Sep 17, 2014, 08:39 PM
help I need $3000 can anyone help me please

it is for AC

What?

Syklo
Sep 17, 2014, 10:03 PM
The password is active the one time you login, but everytime you log in, it requires a new one time password.
Oh so that's what they meant by "one-time"...
and here I was hoping it'd be like the IP code where you only need to do it once everytime you connect with a new IP...darn

Is it additional to the normal account password or does it replace that until the OTP is disabled?

OTP is easy to deal with. Very much worth the extra storage and monthly rewards.
There're monthly rewards for that!??!?!

EDIT: About bouncer's Jet Boost Strike skill, does it change the jet-boots requirement from T-atk to S-atk or does it just use S-atk in damage calc's when learnt? Or does it add s-atk additional to t-atk when calculating damage??

airprinzh2o
Sep 17, 2014, 10:32 PM
Is it additional to the normal account password or does it replace that until the OTP is disabled?

It's additional to normal account password. I also read there will be monthly rewards for using OTP but I just started using it this week so I haven't gotten any yet. 200 additional slots of storage is very useful especially when I'm not planning on paying any cash for the game.

Hatsodoom
Sep 18, 2014, 12:19 AM
Question about Photon Trees. I understand how "water" is used up as buffs run their duration, it's more about the watering menu itself. "To the Brim" clearly means, refill the tree. When I first got the Team Room it was at a 40k TP cost. Does it not start at full? Does it really start at -40k water?

Sidenote to above post, I can't setup an OTP. No android or smartphone, not that I want one.

Skyly
Sep 18, 2014, 12:40 AM
Oh so that's what they meant by "one-time"...
and here I was hoping it'd be like the IP code where you only need to do it once everytime you connect with a new IP...darn

EDIT: About bouncer's Jet Boost Strike skill, does it change the jet-boots requirement from T-atk to S-atk or does it just use S-atk in damage calc's when learnt? Or does it add s-atk additional to t-atk when calculating damage??

You enter your normal password first then followed by the OTP password. It's only available for 1 minute then you have to try again.

saphirkatze
Sep 18, 2014, 06:56 AM
Hey guys, I could use a tip about how to level the mag for Bouncers. Besides that, which subclass would you reccomend for them? I've been thinking Force for stronger Techniques for Jet Boots.

IndignationSWF
Sep 18, 2014, 07:00 AM
Hey guys, I could use a tip about how to level the mag for Bouncers. Besides that, which subclass would you reccomend for them? I've been thinking Force for stronger Techniques for Jet Boots.

Tech and Strike is a good mix with Some Dex thrown in if you feel like it imo, but there are most likely some better builds depending on taste.

As for Subs I found Braver to be amazing for added S-ATK Damage values. Hunter's great for DEF, and Force/Tekker's good for T-ATK. It's really all about how you wanna play.

Kondibon
Sep 18, 2014, 07:01 AM
Tech and Strike is a good mix with Some Dex thrown in if you feel like it imo, but there are most likely some better builds depending on taste.

As for Subs I found Braver to be amazing for added S-ATK Damage values. Hunter's great for DEF, and Force/Tekker's good for T-ATK. It's really all about how you wanna play.People are gonna gobble you up for this advice.

IndignationSWF
Sep 18, 2014, 07:04 AM
People are gonna gobble you up for this advice.

*shrugs* It's my opinion based on what works for me since I take adaptability over overspecialization in general.
I'm not saying it's the best by any means, but it gives a basis for comparison.

saphirkatze
Sep 18, 2014, 07:10 AM

As for Subs I found Braver to be amazing for added S-ATK Damage values. Hunter's great for DEF, and Force/Tekker's good for T-ATK. It's really all about how you wanna play.
Thanks for the advice. Since I'm mainly playing Jet Boots, I guess, I'll go with Force and Switch Strike.

Still unsure about the Mag, though. Guess I'll go grab up some guides for basic development and try to figure it out :))

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 18, 2014, 07:17 AM
*shrugs* It's my opinion based on what works for me since I take adaptability over overspecialization in general.
I'm not saying it's the best by any means, but it gives a basis for comparison.

I also run BR/BO or BO/BR (depends on my mood) as I loved being an Acromaster. I like being able to handle any situation. Will I do it as quickly as specialized builds? No, but I can do it reasonably well, and in a game with no PvP, that's all that really matters.

IndignationSWF
Sep 18, 2014, 07:26 AM
I also run BR/BO or BO/BR (depends on my mood) as I loved being an Acromaster. I like being able to handle any situation. Will I do it as quickly as specialized builds? No, but I can do it reasonably well, and in a game with no PvP, that's all that really matters.

Indeed. It allows me to fill in the gaps where needed on my team and still do a lot of damage. I mean goddamn, Kestral Rampage and Moment Gale just completely rip through even high level mobs without me even getting into my BR BnBs.

Cayenne
Sep 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
So I need a VPN (I don't wtf that is and how to do it) to connect to PSO2 now? I leave for a year and I come back to this...*facepalm*

Using tweaker, everything updated with proxy fix. I'm on Chater Cable.

Link to guide, instructions, MSPaint drawing please?

***Edit***

I'm getting the "Server connection timed out" Message when logging in. All ships are online (They're green).

Sizustar
Sep 18, 2014, 04:53 PM
So I need a VPN (I don't wtf that is and how to do it) to connect to PSO2 now? I leave for a year and I come back to this...*facepalm*

Using tweaker, everything updated with proxy fix. I'm on Chater Cable.

Link to guide, instructions, MSPaint drawing please?

***Edit***

I'm getting the "Server connection timed out" Message when logging in. All ships are online (They're green).

http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/2au2va/megathread_for_all_things_vpn_proxy_ddos_isp/

Cayenne
Sep 18, 2014, 05:17 PM
Ty mate.

the_importer_
Sep 18, 2014, 05:37 PM
Can anyone translate this for me:

http://i57.tinypic.com/33d845d.png

just gonna bump this.

Syklo
Sep 18, 2014, 07:16 PM
Bumping this

just gonna bump this.
Had to use handwriting recognition and google translate for one of the kanji lol.

It says that you have no suitable feeders available for ability mixing. This could be because the feeders you want to use are locked, or because you have no feeders with the same # of abilities.

GoldenFalcon
Sep 18, 2014, 07:22 PM
About bouncer's Jet Boost Strike skill, does it change the jet-boots requirement from T-atk to S-atk or does it just use S-atk in damage calc's when learnt? Or does it add s-atk additional to t-atk when calculating damage??
Normal attacks and PA's use your base S-atk + jet boots S-atk
Requirements and Technics are unaffected

It just lets you use boots when you are geared for twin sabers

the_importer_
Sep 18, 2014, 08:56 PM
Bumping this

Had to use handwriting recognition and google translate for one of the kanji lol.

It says that you have no suitable feeders available for ability mixing. This could be because the feeders you want to use are locked, or because you have no feeders with the same # of abilities.

Thank you for the translation. It's probably due to the 2nd reason you've mentioned. I'm having a hard time understanding how to add Special Abilities, it's not very clear for me on Cirnopedia. I've had no issue understanding Attributes and Potentials, but this, I just don't get.

Off topic, I'm trying to do Klotho's orders and I'm up to VH missions to get his client card. Not having any difficulties with the enemies, but the Lillipa mission gave me an A instead of an S even if I did kill everything on site. Does anyone know if Time Attack ranks are based on kills, time or both?

gigawuts
Sep 18, 2014, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know if Time Attack ranks are based on kills, time or both?

time, and only time

kills only matter if they're required to finish the mission, i.e. the mizer in lillipa must die to complete the quest

if you can find shortcuts that allow you to run past enemies, thus saving you time, you should do that

the_importer_
Sep 18, 2014, 09:16 PM
time, and only time

kills only matter if they're required to finish the mission, i.e. the mizer in lillipa must die to complete the quest

if you can find shortcuts that allow you to run past enemies, thus saving you time, you should do that

That's great, killing these enemies was starting to be redundant, this should be a lot quicker now. Thanks

Syklo
Sep 18, 2014, 10:31 PM
Normal attacks and PA's use your base S-atk + jet boots S-atk
Requirements and Technics are unaffected

It just lets you use boots when you are geared for twin sabers

So it's a complete switch from T to S, and only reversible with a skill reset....

Welp, ok. Thanks.

Few more questions to keep this going:

-How does jet boots' elemental burst work?
-Is there any significance with jet boots' weapon action after using a normal attack? (E.g. i-frames)
-So I'm still having issues with storage (no surprise here), but with so much "better" stuff coming, i just want a bit of assistance in selecting what to keep and discard. I'm aware of the "10* or above" only rule, but that's not my problem.
I want to know: what abilities are the most sought after/expensive, and which other ones are worth keeping?
I know the former is dependent on the ability combination on the equipment as well, so just list some examples of good combos (e.g. mizer + shoot 3, if that's still worth having). Mixing abilities for the future is the main reason my storage is so full ^^;
Or if you can justify it, explain why I should not even bother mixing abilities in the first place.

Lastly, how do I get the "Mark of ___" abilities?

the_importer_
Sep 18, 2014, 10:57 PM
Alright, so I needed some scratch items in order to trade in the recycling shop, so I bought 12 tickets. One of the items I got was "Add Class (Techer)". If I've been reading Cirnopedia correctly, this means that I could add the Techer class to a non-Techer weapon right? If this is correct, could I add Techer class to my Esca Hermes rod? If yes the previous question, then I have a bunch others cause I have yet to use crafting in the game.

1- Will I still be able to use it for both Force and Techer?
2- What do I need to do to add this to my weapon (step by step with items please)
3- What is the percentage rate of successfully adding Techer class to my weapon?
4- Are their any risks in doing so, could I loose grinding value, attribute, potential or anything else?

Thank you

horseship
Sep 18, 2014, 11:16 PM
Alright, so I needed some scratch items in order to trade in the recycling shop, so I bought 12 tickets. One of the items I got was "Add Class (Techer)". If I've been reading Cirnopedia correctly, this means that I could add the Techer class to a non-Techer weapon right? If this is correct, could I add Techer class to my Esca Hermes rod? If yes the previous question, then I have a bunch others cause I have yet to use crafting in the game.

1- Will I still be able to use it for both Force and Techer?
2- What do I need to do to add this to my weapon (step by step with items please)
3- What is the percentage rate of successfully adding Techer class to my weapon?
4- Are their any risks in doing so, could I loose grinding value, attribute, potential or anything else?

Thank you

1. Yes. When crafting a weapon, the original class(es) the weapon is intended for will always be able to equip it. A crafted talis will always be equippable by force or techer, for example. Crafting an all class talis will make it lose its all class property though (unless you get lucky).

2. When you go to craft the weapon, it'll be selectable under support items.

3. The chance is 100%, but you will not be able to get any other extra multiclasses if you use one of those tickets. As in, you will only get Force + Techer on your weapon, no chance for anything else. If you didn't know, crafting a weapon gives you a small chance to add other classes to the weapon or even make it all class. Emphasis on small chance though.

4. Nope, you lose none of that. However, the base attack of the weapon now becomes based on its rarity and extend level. Look here (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_2_13.php#nav) for extended rod stats. 7 star and higher weapons will lose their 90% minimum damage floor, which is okay for weak 7-9*s, but it's not recommended to craft 10* or higher weapons for this reason (unless you have a crit build).

Sizustar
Sep 18, 2014, 11:23 PM
1. Yes. When crafting a weapon, the original class(es) the weapon is intended for will always be able to equip it. A crafted talis will always be equippable by force or techer, for example. Crafting an all class talis will make it lose its all class property though (unless you get lucky).

3. The chance is 100%, but you will not be able to get any other extra multiclasses if you use one of those tickets. As in, you will only get Force + Techer on your weapon, no chance for anything else. If you didn't know, crafting a weapon gives you a small chance to add other classes to the weapon or even make it all class. Emphasis on small chance though.

4. Nope, you lose none of that. However, the base attack of the weapon now becomes based on its rarity and extend level. Look here (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_2_13.php#nav) for extended rod stats. 7 star and higher weapons will lose their 90% minimum damage floor, which is okay for weak 7-9*s, but it's not recommended to craft 10* or higher weapons for this reason (unless you have a crit build).

The only "risk" is that the item is now bind to you, even if you remove the craft.
It can't be sold or traded anymore.

the_importer_
Sep 18, 2014, 11:31 PM

Thank for your the great reply. About point #4, are you talking about the damage variance ? If so, isn't it of a maximum of 45% instead of a maximum of 10% if I extend it (according to cirnopedia)?

horseship
Sep 18, 2014, 11:40 PM
Yeah, I believe that's correct. Dex will increase your minimum damage, but your damage will definitely vary wildly with crafted weapons, up to 45% if their numbers are correct. With an uncrafted rare, your min damage becomes 90% of your max.

Also sizustar is right, you can't trade anything you craft, even if you decide to uncraft it. Totally forgot about that.

EspeonageTieler
Sep 19, 2014, 03:38 AM
when does the new arks ship competition start?

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2014, 04:59 AM
when does the new arks ship competition start?

The date is on the official site...
http://pso2.jp/players/competition/20140926/

9/26~10/5

SakuRei
Sep 19, 2014, 07:37 AM
Small Ranger Class Question again...

The traps and grenades are gone in the usual item shop NPC or the campship item shop, what NPC or new NPC did they move those items with?

Kondibon
Sep 19, 2014, 07:40 AM
So it's a complete switch from T to S, and only reversible with a skill reset....
It's a toggle skill. You turn it on or off like wand lovers.

Scale of Judgment
Sep 19, 2014, 07:41 AM
Small Ranger Class Question again...

The traps and grenades are gone in the usual item shop NPC or the campship item shop, what NPC or new NPC did they move those items with?

You automatically generate them every 10-30 seconds upon usage. You no longer need to buy them ever again.
Edit: It's now a skill that you need SP for.

SakuRei
Sep 19, 2014, 07:43 AM
You automatically generate them every 10-30 seconds upon usage. You no longer need to buy them ever again.
Edit: It's now a skill that you need SP for.

Ahh... I see... That gave me a mini heart attack when the grenades are gone in the shop, It's a skill now eh... Anyways, thank you!

the_importer_
Sep 19, 2014, 07:52 AM
Yeah, I believe that's correct. Dex will increase your minimum damage, but your damage will definitely vary wildly with crafted weapons, up to 45% if their numbers are correct. With an uncrafted rare, your min damage becomes 90% of your max.

Also sizustar is right, you can't trade anything you craft, even if you decide to uncraft it. Totally forgot about that.

Ya, after reading all of this on Cirnopedia, I don't think that it's worth it. Reason I'm actually kicking ass in Super Hard when soloing with dumb NPCs is because of that Weapon, might not be wise to lower it's power.

NEW QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS:

Regarding Special Abilities, I think I'm beginning to understand how this works but I'll need a few clarifications:

1- When trying to add new abilities, it's all or nothing, there's no way to tell the game not to remove the old ones, there's always a change that you could loose them if the success rate is not 100%, right?

2- If my weapon only has 1 slot, can I use a 1 slot weapon with a weak attribute as material to gain an extra one, then use a 2 slot weapon to add a 3rd one, 3 slot one to add a 4th one and so on until I reach the maximum amount of slots?

EDIT: BONUS QUESTION:

Do people really buy those Lv3 Potential Weapons at 10 000 000+ ? If so, I could be rich :)

Anduril
Sep 19, 2014, 08:29 AM
Ya, after reading all of this on Cirnopedia, I don't think that it's worth it. Reason I'm actually kicking ass in Super Hard when soloing with dumb NPCs is because of that Weapon, might not be wise to lower it's power.

Regarding Special Abilities, I think I'm beginning to understand how this works but I'll need a few clarifications:

1- When trying to add new abilities, it's all or nothing, there's no way to tell the game not to remove the old ones, there's always a change that you could loose them if the success rate is not 100%, right?

2- If my weapon only has 1 slot, can I use a 1 slot weapon with a weak attribute as material to gain an extra one, then use a 2 slot weapon to add a 3rd one, 3 slot one to add a 4th one and so on until I reach the maximum amount of slots?

Do people really buy those Lv3 Potential Weapons at 10 000 000+ ? If so, I could be rich :)
1. Pretty much.
2. In theory, yes; in practice it is a bit harder to do since success goes down with the use of the extra slot.

Kondibon
Sep 19, 2014, 08:31 AM

Yes
Yes, just be aware there's a penalty to all your slots when adding new ones entirely.
Yes people buy them. I assume that price is from them being 11*s with good latents though. Most 10* weapons I see go for like 5m and anything lower is like 2-3m. Don't forget to take into account the costs of grinding them to +10 multiple times though.

Syklo
Sep 19, 2014, 08:44 AM
It's a toggle skill. You turn it on or off like wand lovers.
Oh.
Because the skill simulator said it was passive so I thought otherwise....
that's ok then :D.

Few more questions to keep this going:

-How does jet boots' elemental burst work? Figured it out
-Is there any significance with jet boots' weapon action after using a normal attack? (E.g. i-frames)
-So I'm still having issues with storage (no surprise here), but with so much "better" stuff coming, i just want a bit of assistance in selecting what to keep and discard. I'm aware of the "10* or above" only rule, but that's not my problem.
I want to know: what abilities are the most sought after/expensive, and which other ones are worth keeping?
I know the former is dependent on the ability combination on the equipment as well, so just list some examples of good combos (e.g. mizer + shoot 3, if that's still worth having). Mixing abilities for the future is the main reason my storage is so full ^^;
Or if you can justify it, explain why I should not even bother mixing abilities in the first place.

bump.

Kondibon
Sep 19, 2014, 08:57 AM
This is the only one I have a straight answer to, and untekked weapons have a chance to have them when identified.

the_importer_
Sep 19, 2014, 09:03 AM
Yes
Yes, just be aware there's a penalty to all your slots when adding new ones entirely.
Yes people buy them. I assume that price is from them being 11*s with good latents though. Most 10* weapons I see go for like 5m and anything lower is like 2-3m. Don't forget to take into account the costs of grinding them to +10 multiple times though.

Yes, I did read about this nasty penalty but here's my plan: I grind the slots by using cheap 100% abilities (Body I, Tech I, etc...) and use that crap ton of Ability Success Rate +10 that I got with fun scratches over the months. So up to going from 4 to 5 slots, I should still be in the green.

Now What I really need to know is about those "Add Special Ability" items. Do these create their own slot when used or do you need to replace an existing slot for one?
Example: I have 5 slots and I want to use【Add Special Ability (HP)】, will it ask me to replace of of my existing 5 abilities or will it create a 6th one by itself?

Kondibon
Sep 19, 2014, 09:06 AM
Yes, I did read about this nasty penalty but here's my plan: I grind the slots by using cheap 100% abilities (Body I, Tech I, etc...) and use that crap ton of Ability Success Rate +10 that I got with fun scratches over the months. So up to going from 4 to 5 slots, I should still be in the green.

Now What I really need to know is about those "Add Special Ability" items. Do these create their own slot when used or do you need to replace an existing slot for one?
Example: I have 5 slots and I want to use【Add Special Ability (HP)】, will it ask me to replace of of my existing 5 abilities or will it create a 6th one by itself?Well I wasn't saying not to try it, just making sure you knew. :P

And they add their own slot but can't be transferred as far as I know so make sure you only use them for your last attempt.

the_importer_
Sep 19, 2014, 09:12 AM
Well I wasn't saying not to try it, just making sure you knew. :P

And they add their own slot but can't be transferred as far as I know so make sure you only use them for your last attempt.

Excellent, this is great news, thank you. In theory, I could add Stamina V and 【Add Special Ability (HP)】 to my weapon and units and gain an extra 460 HP to my Force, which should help a lot :)

Achelousaurus
Sep 19, 2014, 09:29 AM
I just asked.
if you have one in your inventory (don't ask me what happens when you have more than one, though I assume you can have only one boost ability on an item) you will be asked with a popup window if you want to use it.

They have a basic success rate of 100% and count simply as additional ability you can choose, if you want to upslot, it will get the regular penalty for upslotting (10% was it?).

Also, atk ones cost 3-4 mil in the shop, stamina is a bit cheaper.

Also, a question of my own:
My Katana damage is lower than before, and that is just bizarre.
With my Boulay Obs with 994 S-atk and maxed potential I did about 2000-2100 with a Ja normal attack. About 10-11k With Tsukimi (no weakpoint).
Now I upgraded, my Hu is lvl 70 instead of 68, I put those 2 points into S-atk up (like 12 more points or something), I upgraded to a Zam Ranazan with 1005 S-atk and the same potential maxed.
Before I had 50 light, now I have 50 lightning.
I now do about 1800 with normal ja and about 9000-9500 with Tsukimi.
And that on dragonkin weak to lightning.
Sure, it never was a big boost but when literally everything I changed should have raised damage, how the friggin hell am I doing less damage?

And yes, both in Sanctum SH.

Ordy
Sep 19, 2014, 09:45 AM
I know the former is dependent on the ability combination on the equipment as well, so just list some examples of good combos (e.g. mizer + shoot 3, if that's still worth having). Mixing abilities for the future is the main reason my storage is so full

1. I don't jetboots, can't help on that one
2. What you should and shouldn't keep depends of the market and of your definition of money: some players would NPC 100k worth units, others would sell them because they've nothing better or more valuable to sell.

It's always safe to double check and ability search fodders before trashing them to the NPC. Here is a list of things "worth" selling.

Units
3s units with Power Ⅲ, Shoot Ⅲ, Tech Ⅲ, Spirita Ⅲ are usually 100-150k
4s units with Power Ⅲ, Shoot Ⅲ, Tech Ⅲ are usually 350-600k
4s units with Mind Ⅲ, React Ⅲ are usually 200-350k
5s units with Power Ⅲ, Shoot Ⅲ, Tech Ⅲ are usually 1,9m - 3m (offer and depend)
6s and more -> you don't NPC that (>_>)

Soul: check the market, depends if people are farming the boss, if we get an EQ/LQ... Mizer/QD/Elder are the most wanted souls, always make sure to check and keep these (eq: 4s QD are 500k, 5s are 2m or more)

Weapons
I usually trash most of them unless you have 5 or more slots, a decent soul + some Stat Ⅲ

Check 10&11☆ weapons, it would be sad to cube a 10m worth weapon (´・ω・`)

One more thing: make sure of what you'll be doing before you fusion fodders, could lose a lot of money if you don't plan your fodders affixing.

Example: I have 5 slots and I want to use【Add Special Ability (HP)】, will it ask me to replace of of my existing 5 abilities or will it create a 6th one by itself?

1. Keep in mind that extending to 5s isn't cheap (especially top tier items). Even if you are using 10% affix boost items and 100% junk abilities, extending a 4s item to 5s will be 60%/60%/60%/60%/60% -> turn the 60% into 70% with your 10% boost and that's less than 1/5 chance to to succeed all of them.
3->4 then? quad 80% ... that's something like 40% chance to extend the item, trust me ... you are going to fail them a lot.

Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game. - Winston Churchill

I hope you are ready to lose.

Megidolaon answered before my post (. _.)

2. Before selecting your fodders, the game will detect that you have an ability item in your inventory and will ask if you want to use it. If yes, then you'll have all the abilities from your weapon + fodders + that "add ability (x)" item. It's 100% and uses a affix slot like any other stat. If you are extending from 4->5 USING that item, it's not 100% anymore but 60% like any other trash affix. So it won't simply grand you a free 100% extra slot.

Pugas87
Sep 19, 2014, 10:19 AM
I just asked.
if you have one in your inventory (don't ask me what happens when you have more than one, though I assume you can have only one boost ability on an item) you will be asked with a popup window if you want to use it.

They have a basic success rate of 100% and count simply as additional ability you can choose, if you want to upslot, it will get the regular penalty for upslotting (10% was it?).

Also, atk ones cost 3-4 mil in the shop, stamina is a bit cheaper.

Also, a question of my own:
My Katana damage is lower than before, and that is just bizarre.
With my Boulay Obs with 994 S-atk and maxed potential I did about 2000-2100 with a Ja normal attack. About 10-11k With Tsukimi (no weakpoint).
Now I upgraded, my Hu is lvl 70 instead of 68, I put those 2 points into S-atk up (like 12 more points or something), I upgraded to a Zam Ranazan with 1005 S-atk and the same potential maxed.
Before I had 50 light, now I have 50 lightning.
I now do about 1800 with normal ja and about 9000-9500 with Tsukimi.
And that on dragonkin weak to lightning.
Sure, it never was a big boost but when literally everything I changed should have raised damage, how the friggin hell am I doing less damage?

And yes, both in Sanctum SH.

When did you upgrade weapons? Hunter's fury stance got nerfed with episode 3.

the_importer_
Sep 19, 2014, 10:33 AM
1. Keep in mind that extending to 5s isn't cheap (especially top tier items). Even if you are using 10% affix boost items and 100% junk abilities, extending a 4s item to 5s will be 60%/60%/60%/60%/60% -> turn the 60% into 70% with your 10% boost and that's less than 1/5 chance to to succeed all of them.
3->4 then? quad 80% ... that's something like 40% chance to extend the item, trust me ... you are going to fail them a lot.

Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game. - Winston Churchill

I hope you are ready to lose.

Megidolaon answered before my post (. _.)

2. Before selecting your fodders, the game will detect that you have an ability item in your inventory and will ask if you want to use it. If yes, then you'll have all the abilities from your weapon + fodders + that "add ability (x)" item. It's 100% and uses a affix slot like any other stat. If you are extending from 4->5 USING that item, it's not 100% anymore but 60% like any other trash affix. So it won't simply grand you a free 100% extra slot.

I am well aware that I'll be loosing cash at first, but once I do get the proper amount of slots, the bigger risk is gone and I'll be able to use actual good material with the 20% boost I got at the recycling shop. That being said, since 2 of you have now confirmed that add ability items work the same way as the others, I may indeed stick to 4 instead of 5. Also, seeing how there doesn't seem to be such a thing as a weapon that comes abilities at V, I'll probably stick to IV since fusion rates to get an ability at V is like 30%.

Poyonche
Sep 19, 2014, 12:02 PM
Quick question :3

I plan to get Bio Jet Boots, put Technique III, Elder Soul, Spirita II/III + Spirita Boost, but here is my question, lets say dat i get elder soul and technique III on my bio jetboots, then I put Spirita II/III + Spirita Boost, but if something fail to add, will my Spirita Boost always be in Jetboots ? OR i'll have to buy a new one ? :c

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2014, 12:10 PM

I plan to get Bio Jet Boots, put Technique III, Elder Soul, Spirita II/III + Spirita Boost, but here is my question, lets say dat i get elder soul and technique III on my bio jetboots, then I put Spirita II/III + Spirita Boost, but if something fail to add, will my Spirita Boost always be in Jetboots ? OR i'll have to buy a new one ? :c

New one, that it won't carry over, when you try to increase slots either.
Only potentional is not effected.

Ordy
Sep 19, 2014, 12:29 PM

can't say that you have the most effient way to affix your stuff. Here is what I'd do.

So you want Elder Soul/Technique Ⅲ/Spirita Ⅲ/Spirita Boost on your bio boots?

1. Extend your boots to 4 slots using 100% rate stats (power I, Mind I, Stamina I...)
2. When you have 4 slots, buy 2 fodders with: Elder Soul/x/x/x (x could be whatever you want) and affix your boots with Elder Soul/x/x/x (x being 100% affix junk stats)
----- IF #2 fails (it's a 50%/100%/100%/100% chance), repeat #1 and #2 -----
3. Buy 2 fodders with Elder Soul/x/x/x and 1 with Technique Ⅲ/x/x/x
4. Affix one of them with the 2 others to get Elder/Technique Ⅲ/x/x
----- IF #4 fails (it's a 50%/80%/100%/100% chance), repeat #3 and #4 -----
5. Buy 2 fodders with Elder Soul/x/x/x and 1 with Spirita Ⅲ/x/x/x
6. Affix one of them with the 2 others to get Elder/Spirita Ⅲ/x/x
----- IF #6 fails (it's a 50%/80%/100%/100% chance), repeat #5 and #6 -----
7. Get your Spirita Boost item
8. Get a 20% Affix boost (1m) or a 30% Affix boost (20 Excubes)
9. Affix your Bio boots using fodders from step #4 and step #6
10. Pick Elder Soul/Technique Ⅲ/Spirita Ⅲ/Spirita Boost
10. Add the 20 or 30% affix boost
----- Affix your weapon with a 100%/100%/100%/100% chance -----

Achelousaurus
Sep 19, 2014, 01:43 PM
When did you upgrade weapons? Hunter's fury stance got nerfed with episode 3.
About a week after Ep 3 started.

jeremycards
Sep 19, 2014, 08:18 PM
Quick question (duh!) for Bouncer.

Is the breaking stance worth it AT ALL!?, for what i can gather, basically it gives a damage boost when (and only) you are hitting breakable parts, meaning, if you are hitting anywhere else of the mob, or if the breakable part is already broken, the damage boost ends (and if the stance is less than lvl 10, you actually do less damage). Also, the boost is exactly the same as the one you get with elemental stance.

So basically, this stance only works against bosses with breakable parts, untill said parts break, while the elemental stance works all the time except when you are hitting a breakable part without an elemental weakness (because when it does have a weakness, its exactly the same boost as the breaking stance). So yeah... this sound absolutely freaking useless!, i gave it 1 point to try it out, but im wondering if its even worth it giving any more points even when i have no idea what else to give points to. Am i missing something huge here?? or is this stance really as bad as im thinking???

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2014, 08:24 PM
Quick question (duh!) for Bouncer.

Is the breaking stance worth it AT ALL!?, for what i can gather, basically it gives a damage boost when (and only) you are hitting breakable parts, meaning, if you are hitting anywhere else of the mob, or if the breakable part is already broken, the damage boost ends (and if the stance is less than lvl 10, you actually do less damage). Also, the boost is exactly the same as the one you get with elemental stance.

So basically, this stance only works against bosses with breakable parts, untill said parts break, while the elemental stance works all the time except when you are hitting a breakable part without an elemental weakness (because when it does have a weakness, its exactly the same boost as the breaking stance). So yeah... this sound absolutely freaking useless!, i gave it 1 point to try it out, but im wondering if its even worth it giving any more points even when i have no idea what else to give points to. Am i missing something huge here?? or is this stance really as bad as im thinking???

Some enemy also has breakable parts, such as the running darker in TD with the back, Volcano dragons and their horns.

But it's not that useful, and people only put point into it after running out of stuff to put point into.

And for class specific question, you should use the specific topic in the build and guide section.
Here is the bouncer topic
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221079

infiniteeverlasting
Sep 19, 2014, 09:03 PM
how do I fix the HP restoration thingy during an extreme quest?
It gets really frickin annoying during a vardha boss fight where bullets fly everywhere. I survive on my automate halfline in this game... it's painful without it :(

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2014, 09:04 PM
how do I fix the HP restoration thingy during an extreme quest?
It gets really frickin annoying during a vardha boss fight where bullets fly everywhere. I survive on my automate halfline in this game... it's painful without it :(

Find the switch, consle or pad to step on, or survive the time limit.

mopdog
Sep 19, 2014, 09:59 PM
Are having multiple accounts bannable? Like I know theres a character limit (for free) per account is two, but can I make two accounts (with two different emails,) and play on the SAME computer and not be banned?

Like one account is |

Acount A and has Char 1 2

and Account B and has char 3 4?

Walkure
Sep 19, 2014, 10:01 PM
I'm pretty sure multiple accounts wasn't a problem. You just screw yourself over if a rare dropped that none of your characters on that account could use.

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2014, 10:25 PM
I'm pretty sure multiple accounts wasn't a problem. You just screw yourself over if a rare dropped that none of your characters on that account could use.

Incorrect, Multiple account is against the TOS, and can get you 816ed, which happened to a friend of mine with 11 accounts.
In the end, he only got 8~9 of them back.

Sp-24
Sep 19, 2014, 11:47 PM
Are having multiple accounts bannable? Like I know theres a character limit (for free) per account is two, but can I make two accounts (with two different emails,) and play on the SAME computer and not be banned?

Like one account is |

Acount A and has Char 1 2

and Account B and has char 3 4?

Having multiple accounts is against the ToS as of the latest revision (March 5th, 2014). Article 8, paragraph 4:

同一のお客様が、複数の本件IDを使用して、本ゲームサーバーに接続している場合、弊社は当該のお客様が使 用すると判断される他の全ての本件IDについて、サービスを提供しないことができるものとしま す。

Chdata
Sep 20, 2014, 04:02 AM
When using timed abilities on units, do the bonus ATK points only apply in the area your unit is set to work in? Or is it just like affixing extra ATK points onto your unit for all areas?

Syklo
Sep 20, 2014, 05:15 AM
1. I don't jetboots, can't help on that one
2. What you should and shouldn't keep depends of the market and of your definition of money: some players would NPC 100k worth units, others would sell them because they've nothing better or more valuable to sell.

It's always safe to double check and ability search fodders before trashing them to the NPC. Here is a list of things "worth" selling.

Units
3s units with Power Ⅲ, Shoot Ⅲ, Tech Ⅲ, Spirita Ⅲ are usually 100-150k
4s units with Power Ⅲ, Shoot Ⅲ, Tech Ⅲ are usually 350-600k
4s units with Mind Ⅲ, React Ⅲ are usually 200-350k
5s units with Power Ⅲ, Shoot Ⅲ, Tech Ⅲ are usually 1,9m - 3m (offer and depend)
6s and more -> you don't NPC that (>_>)

People actually buy stuff beyond 5s?
Ok so level 3's seem to be most popular - fair enough.
Why are the like of spirita/mind/react 3's in demand, though?

Soul: check the market, depends if people are farming the boss, if we get an EQ/LQ... Mizer/QD/Elder are the most wanted souls, always make sure to check and keep these (eq: 4s QD are 500k, 5s are 2m or more)

Weapons
I usually trash most of them unless you have 5 or more slots, a decent soul + some Stat Ⅲ

Check 10&11☆ weapons, it would be sad to cube a 10m worth weapon (´・ω・`)

One more thing: make sure of what you'll be doing before you fusion fodders, could lose a lot of money if you don't plan your fodders affixing.

Do'h, that's probably why I kept my elder rod (though idk how much it's worth now).

Well it's gonna be tough getting those my shop passes though...^^;
On that note, is there anything worth grabbing from the FUN SHOP?

Vent
Sep 20, 2014, 08:38 AM
I sometimes get that my Shifta Drink EX gets the Attack Up (Mid) effect. Is it intended that they have a chance of getting a lower effect?

milranduil
Sep 20, 2014, 08:52 AM
I sometimes get that my Shifta Drink EX gets the Attack Up (Mid) effect. Is it intended that they have a chance of getting a lower effect?

Only if premium set is not active. If it is, always Attack Up (Large).

the_importer_
Sep 20, 2014, 12:40 PM
Well now, I found a fatal flaw in my plan, it's a pain in the ass to find items with the abilities that you need in the player shops!

Why the hell didn't SEGA implement a way to search for a specific ability within an item?

BIG OLAF
Sep 20, 2014, 01:16 PM
Are there any items that increase S-ATK and lower DEX when fed to a Mag? I can't seem to find any.

Chdata
Sep 20, 2014, 01:19 PM
Are there any items that increase S-ATK and lower DEX when fed to a Mag? I can't seem to find any.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/mag_4.php#nav

BIG OLAF
Sep 20, 2014, 01:28 PM
Oh, so, the seemingly most uncommon level of room item in the game, 4★. That's nice. Thanks, SEGA.

Anduril
Sep 20, 2014, 01:36 PM
Oh, so, the seemingly most uncommon level of room item in the game, 4★. That's nice. Thanks, SEGA.
They are 3000 meseta a piece, but the MyRoom shop always has 4* benches.

Jim
Sep 20, 2014, 01:46 PM
I'm kind of curious... Does anyone know why the Partisan PA ピークアップスロー is translated as "Zenith Throw"? It looks more like it should be "Pickup Throw" or something.

arnd
Sep 20, 2014, 02:03 PM
I'm kind of curious... Does anyone know why the Partisan PA ピークアップスロー is translated as "Zenith Throw"? It looks more like it should be "Pickup Throw" or something.

Copy/pasting translator's input on the matter from psumods.co.uk:

Last Nemesis became Final Nemesis because I thought it sounded better. I don't shy away from changing names when I think they would sound better in English, but I do try and keep the meaning (compare 'Peak Up Throw', the literal Japanese name, with 'Zenith Throw', the name I gave it).

If you would like to further discuss the fan localization, you can ask the english patch team yourself here (http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=971).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 20, 2014, 02:04 PM

You could also alternate 5* with 2* furniture iirc to drop dex and cancel out the extra R atk/def stat growth 5, and 2*'s cause.

It was a long time ago I had to do that, so I'm not 100% sure if it was 2*s that dropped dex and R atk while upping R def. Should be, though since I remember buying alot of ミステリーエッグ (mystery eggs) from the my room shop.

They're only 2-300 meseta per, while 5*s drop all the time. You're just missing out on the small S atk growth per 4* furniture doing it this way, though.

horseship
Sep 20, 2014, 02:14 PM
Well now, I found a fatal flaw in my plan, it's a pain in the ass to find items with the abilities that you need in the player shops!

Why the hell didn't SEGA implement a way to search for a specific ability within an item?

There is a way, and it's very easy. If you have the English translation patch (I assume you do), you can type the ability name in plain English into the second field of the item search (labeled Ability Name, I believe). You can leave the item name blank, and specify below if you want a weapon or unit, and how many slots (# Of Abilities) you want on the item.

So if you want a 4 slot unit with Mizer Soul, you would type in "mizer soul" (not case sensitive) into the ability name field, select units under item type (don't specify which type), and change # of abilities to 4.

Jim
Sep 20, 2014, 02:18 PM
Copy/pasting translator's input on the matter from psumods.co.uk:

If you would like to further discuss the fan localization, you can ask the english patch team yourself here (http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=971).

Gotchya. I figured it was probably something like that. Thanks a lot!

Nitro Vordex
Sep 20, 2014, 02:48 PM

You can narrow the items down by just searching weapons or units, then further by rarity and number of abilities. What exactly are you searching for?

Chdata
Sep 20, 2014, 02:58 PM
You can search for a single specific ability at a time, but not multiple ones. That's why it's annoying to search for different types of fodder.

the_importer_
Sep 20, 2014, 03:15 PM
There is a way, and it's very easy. If you have the English translation patch (I assume you do), you can type the ability name in plain English into the second field of the item search (labeled Ability Name, I believe). You can leave the item name blank, and specify below if you want a weapon or unit, and how many slots (# Of Abilities) you want on the item.

So if you want a 4 slot unit with Mizer Soul, you would type in "mizer soul" (not case sensitive) into the ability name field, select units under item type (don't specify which type), and change # of abilities to 4.

Oh you're kidding, I have to write down the item in Japanese to get an English result but the ability has to be written English? I've been trying to write the ability in Japanese and got no results, so I figured this thing only worked when you added an item in the search as well.

Well thanks man, this should make things easier.

EDIT: New question: Is the price for adding abilities fixed or does it increase every time you have more abilities (trying to make a budget).

Achelousaurus
Sep 20, 2014, 04:48 PM
What class to use for max boot dmg?
Fo/Bo for Element conversion?
Damage wise, how far behind are Bo/Fo and Te/Bo?
I'm going for bio boots but I don't know what classes or build to get for them.

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2014, 04:54 PM
What class to use for max boot dmg?
Fo/Bo for Element conversion?
Damage wise, how far behind are Bo/Fo and Te/Bo?
I'm going for bio boots but I don't know what classes or build to get for them.Element conversion is still based off your boot's main element. If you're pure teching with them then Fo is good, but I think for general damage fighter would be better. Someone else will have numbers.

horseship
Sep 20, 2014, 05:08 PM
Is upgrading and maintaining a photon tree feasible for a team of only 2 members?

Valcron
Sep 20, 2014, 05:42 PM
I finally got a tablet capable of running PSO2es! It's pretty great!

However my account was registered under an @hotmail.com address (Way back in beta) and apparently I can't receive emails from Sega?

PSO2es is asking for what looks like a 16 digit password to unlock my account and I have no way to access that code.

What can I do?

BIG OLAF
Sep 20, 2014, 07:02 PM
Was probably answered long ago, but-

Does anyone have any idea what the drinks in the casino do? Like, what the symbols and the amount of each symbol actually does?

the_importer_
Sep 20, 2014, 07:18 PM

Does anyone have any idea what the drinks in the casino do? Like, what the symbols and the amount of each symbol actually does?

Makes the girls look prettier :p j/k

mopdog
Sep 20, 2014, 07:27 PM
oooo okies. Thanks for the fast replies about accounts

Sizustar
Sep 20, 2014, 08:06 PM

It's a fortune teller feature that Japanese vending machine has.
Somethine like a Magic Eight Ball if you buy a drink from a vending machine.

Skyly
Sep 20, 2014, 08:14 PM
Best rifle?
Best launcher?

BIG OLAF
Sep 20, 2014, 08:17 PM
Makes the girls look prettier :p j/k

Ha!

HAHA!

This guy. What a card!

It's a fortune teller feature that Japanese vending machine has.
Somethine like a Magic Eight Ball if you buy a drink from a vending machine.

Thank you for the culture lesson, but that doesn't really answer the question. Music notes, diamonds, stars?

Achelousaurus
Sep 20, 2014, 08:21 PM
Element conversion is still based off your boot's main element. If you're pure teching with them then Fo is good, but I think for general damage fighter would be better. Someone else will have numbers.
Wise/Brave stance raise t-atk?
Or does this require the boots > s-atk switch?

And one more question, are there any 10-11* melee weapons with Supreme Blessing Potential (stronger pp use reduction)?

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2014, 08:31 PM
Wise/Brave stance raise t-atk?
Or does this require the boots > s-atk switch?

And one more question, are there any 10-11* melee weapons with Supreme Blessing Potential (stronger pp use reduction)?Wise and brave stance increase your damage by a percent, they don't do anything to your stats. I specified fighter because Hunter stances only work for striking damage so your techs would suffer. Fighter also has better synergy with bouncer in general with things like adrenaline and the chase skills.

I can't answer that second one.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 20, 2014, 11:14 PM
What are the affix rates on the seasonal rappy fever abilities?

horseship
Sep 20, 2014, 11:42 PM
Fevers affix at 100% with only one needed.

the_importer_
Sep 21, 2014, 12:11 AM
Does anyone know what Alice is asking me here:

[spoiler-box]http://i59.tinypic.com/2ro5ger.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Syklo
Sep 21, 2014, 03:04 AM
Does anyone know what Alice is asking me here:

[spoiler-box]http://i59.tinypic.com/2ro5ger.jpg[/spoiler-box]

As funny as it might sound, alis is asking you what do you want to ask her.
First one being "nothing (that I want to ask)"
2nd one being "Alis, who?" (Who r u)

3rd one, i dunno.

Maenara
Sep 21, 2014, 03:09 AM
Thank you for the culture lesson, but that doesn't really answer the question. Music notes, diamonds, stars?

Absolutely nothing! Like Sega would make something that has an impact free!

Chdata
Sep 21, 2014, 03:53 AM
When using timed abilities on units, do the bonus ATK points only apply in the area your unit is set to work in? Or is it just like affixing extra ATK points onto your unit for all areas?

bump.

IndigoNovember
Sep 21, 2014, 04:17 AM
Best rifle?
Best launcher?

If not utilizing enemy type slayers or PA specific weapons, フブキライテイ is the strongest assault rifle and レッドスコルピオ is the strongest launcher.

Lifebeat
Sep 21, 2014, 04:19 AM
any way to completely reset account info?
lost a lot of info, including secret question and such, can't make a new one since stuck on email
or have i lost everything? :(

Cure Shock
Sep 21, 2014, 04:22 AM
I wanted to add a class to a weapon so it can be equipped to another class, but reading Cirno it says "Adds Ranger to the classes that can equip the extended item. "

So I'm forced to extend that weapon to add another class or there's a way to avoid it?

IndigoNovember
Sep 21, 2014, 04:29 AM
No other way besides Equipment Extension.

Cure Shock
Sep 21, 2014, 05:37 AM
No other way besides Equipment Extension.

Oooooookay, but I mean, that weapon has to be crafted? Or can I add another class without crafting? Because I want to do this on a 10* and extend it is an utter waste.

KazukiQZ
Sep 21, 2014, 07:13 AM
^Yes, the weapon has to be crafted. Crafting without anything can also give you additional class if you're lucky. The AC item, Add (Class name here) just quicken the process by guarantee it :)

If you plan to use that 10* weapon to level-up sub class as main, you can craft-add class it, and reset it later. BUT beware, crafting makes the weapon bind to you, EVEN after resetting the crafting.

Hope this helps.

Cure Shock
Sep 21, 2014, 07:19 AM
^Yes, the weapon has to be crafted. Crafting without anything can also give you additional class if you're lucky. The AC item, Add (Class name here) just quicken the process by guarantee it :)

If you plan to use that 10* weapon to level-up sub class as main, you can craft-add class it, and reset it later. BUT beware, crafting makes the weapon bind to you, EVEN after resetting the crafting.

Hope this helps.

Yep, very clear! Thank you very much.

Lifebeat
Sep 21, 2014, 08:04 AM
lost a lot of info, including secret question and such, can't make a new one since stuck on email

bumping, really really want to start playing again :(

KazukiQZ
Sep 21, 2014, 08:46 AM
PSO2es related:

After opening it for the 1st time, and done donwloading the updates and all, which bring me back to the main screen. After that, it tried 'Connecting...' without success, and prompting a window popup after that, with the 1st button I guess would be 'Try again' with the other is 'Back to main screen'. This happens endlessly.

How to get past this problem? x_x

the_importer_
Sep 21, 2014, 08:57 AM
As funny as it might sound, alis is asking you what do you want to ask her.
First one being "nothing (that I want to ask)"
2nd one being "Alis, who?" (Who r u)

3rd one, i dunno.

Oh, guess it's just a joke conversation then.

Thanks

LovelyCorinn
Sep 21, 2014, 09:10 AM
Why wont my PSO2 char delete? it just sits there after i delete it, before it would just instantly vanish so whats the deal now?

KazukiQZ
Sep 21, 2014, 09:39 AM
Why wont my PSO2 char delete? it just sits there after i delete it, before it would just instantly vanish so whats the deal now?
There is 24 hours waiting time before the character disappear forever, you can cancel the deletion during that time period. This feature Had been added in an update long ago (few months ago iirc)

LovelyCorinn
Sep 21, 2014, 10:10 AM
Ah ok i just returned after being gone a few months lol thanks for the response :-)

Ordy
Sep 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
People actually buy stuff beyond 5s?
Ok so level 3's seem to be most popular - fair enough.
Why are the like of spirita/mind/react 3's in demand, though?

Do'h, that's probably why I kept my elder rod (though idk how much it's worth now).

Well it's gonna be tough getting those my shop passes though...^^;
On that note, is there anything worth grabbing from the FUN SHOP?

1. Yes, people buy 5s/6s/7s units with good affix. I have no problem selling my Stat3 5s units, it usually takes longer than 4s and have to check the market more often so people don't undercut you.

2. If you don't want to FUN scratch, you can get some grind success rate +10% or risk reductions, get the craft machines room item, room items? some lobby actions? that's up to you.

EDIT: New question: Is the price for adding abilities fixed or does it increase every time you have more abilities (trying to make a budget).

Fixed if using 2 items, add 4-5k to affix cost when using 3 items. If it costs 40k to 3 slots a unit, 6 slotting will still cost 40k

Is upgrading and maintaining a photon tree feasible for a team of only 2 members?

Capped TP: max 4,500 TP per week. So, with 2 members, that's 9,000TP per week.

You need 17,400 TP to reach lv5 (2 weeks if you are starting from scratch).
Then if you want to level shifta, you need:

5,000 for Lv.2 (8%)
16,000 for Lv.3 (10%)
24,000 for Lv.4 (12%)
40,000 for Lv.5 (14%)
60,000 for Lv.6 (16%)
62,000 for Lv.7 (18%)

23 weeks of maxed TP to reach lv7 Shifta ... then level the other buffs, fun!

iirc, watering the tree is 4TP * 5 minutes * number of members using the buff or some shit .. can't really tell you how much it's going to cost you :(

Best rifle?
Best launcher?

If not utilizing enemy type slayers or PA specific weapons, フブキライテイ is the strongest assault rifle and レッドスコルピオ is the strongest launcher.

Red Scorpio (レッドスコルピオ) wins hands down, XQ launcher with sunny weather latent is pretty good too for boss and TA and ... when it's sunny

I can't agree with Fubu (フブキライテイ) being the best AR because:
a 10503 Yas7kv is the non-elem/race AR with the highest average dps (but QQ I dun 12☆ QQ, well you asked for best ...there you go).
a rainbow set > best rifle
Fubu latent is pretty bad for a rifle but awesome on a launcher. Why? Because most of the time, you are mobbing with a launcher and run out of PP or stay half PP pretty often. Then the AR PA are low PP, with 150PP it's going to take forever to reach half PP. Going to boss with that AR? well have fun wasting time trying to reach the 50% PP when you can use an arao. Most of my boss kills happen in the 60-100% PP range: Impact slide > reposition > sat cannon (or HE/cosmos)
That AR should have the same damage than an Arao Cylinder (16% latent), but it'd be easier to ZRA than black heart with an AR.

Nope, Area only bonus (or FF only or Arks Quest only ... depends how you unlock it).

horseship
Sep 21, 2014, 12:47 PM
Capped TP: max 4,500 TP per week. So, with 2 members, that's 9,000TP per week.

You need 17,400 TP to reach lv5 (2 weeks if you are starting from scratch).
Then if you want to level shifta, you need:

5,000 for Lv.2 (8%)
16,000 for Lv.3 (10%)
24,000 for Lv.4 (12%)
40,000 for Lv.5 (14%)
60,000 for Lv.6 (16%)
62,000 for Lv.7 (18%)

23 weeks of maxed TP to reach lv7 Shifta ... then level the other buffs, fun!

iirc, watering the tree is 4TP * 5 minutes * number of members using the buff or some shit .. can't really tell you how much it's going to cost you :(

23 weeks just for shifta? Jesus. Shifta is the only buff I'm really interested in though so I might get it capped someday... I just have no interest in being in a team of randoms. My team/friend list is literally just me and an IRL friend, so shows how much I really care about the social aspect of this game. I do enjoy playing with randoms, but I just don't want to be your friend, have obligations to help you/play with you, etc. So, sucks for me I guess.

Thanks for the thorough answer.

IndigoNovember
Sep 21, 2014, 01:30 PM
I can't agree with Fubu (フブキライテイ) being the best AR because:
a 10503 Yas7kv is the non-elem/race AR with the highest average dps (but QQ I dun 12☆ QQ, well you asked for best ...there you go).

Yeah, I probably should have listed it as a reasonably easy to obtain best rather than the best possible. What do you mean by 10503 though?

Fubu latent is pretty bad for a rifle but awesome on a launcher. Why? Because most of the time, you are mobbing with a launcher and run out of PP or stay half PP pretty often. Then the AR PA are low PP, with 150PP it's going to take forever to reach half PP. Going to boss with that AR? well have fun wasting time trying to reach the 50% PP when you can use an arao. Most of my boss kills happen in the 60-100% PP range: Impact slide > reposition > sat cannon (or HE/cosmos)
That AR should have the same damage than an Arao Cylinder (16% latent), but it'd be easier to ZRA than black heart with an AR.

I agree that it takes longer than it should to get below 50% PP, but once you're there I don't find too much trouble staying below 50% PP and regaining PP through Gravity Bomb/Stun Grenade and Tactics Trap. Regaining PP without them is definitely a hassle though, so I guess I was at fault for recommending フブキライテイ with those skills in mind.

Isn't using Satellite Cannon close enough to get Zero Effort potential kinda dangerous? Wouldn't ヒュリオスニフ be better for Satellite Cannon and other long range Photon Arts if you didn't want to deal with 50% PP, slayers, or weather?

I definitely agree that アラオシリンダー or エヴァレカーサ are better for Homing Emission, Diffuse Shell, and other close range Photon Arts though. I guess I should have recommended a long range assault rifle and a short range assault rifle since that's what I'm doing.

Kondibon
Sep 21, 2014, 01:32 PM
What do you mean by 10503 though?

+10, 50% element, level 3 latent.

IndigoNovember
Sep 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
+10, 50% element, level 3 latent.

Ah, thanks. Was thinking there was some magical way to get ヤスミノコフ7000V's R-ATK up an extra digit @_@ .

Achelousaurus
Sep 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks Kondibon.
I will sub Hu thought cause I always prefer unconditional dmg.

One more question, what is B2 on the Moonview Bingo?
Something about Astarte but I talked to her, did the quiz thing, completed like 5 Arks Road cards and still nothing.
What do I have to do to complete it?

Ordy
Sep 21, 2014, 03:46 PM
Isn't using Satellite Cannon close enough to get Zero Effort potential kinda dangerous?

Nothing is dangerous anymore when you have a hunter sub with automate heal and Massive Hunter. I just pop Massive Hunter and have a 40sec knock back/down resist. I just WB and charge sat cannon, don't have to dodge, don't have to heal. Fighting a boss like Ragne as a RaHu is a joke with massive hunter.

IndigoNovember
Sep 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
Nothing is dangerous anymore when you have a hunter sub with automate heal and Massive Hunter. I just pop Massive Hunter and have a 40sec knock back/down resist. I just WB and charge sat cannon, don't have to dodge, don't have to heal. Fighting a boss like Ragne as a RaHu is a joke with massive hunter.

Oh man, that's smart.

KazukiQZ
Sep 21, 2014, 07:53 PM
PSO2es related:

After opening it for the 1st time, and done donwloading the updates and all, which bring me back to the main screen. After that, it tried 'Connecting...' without success, and prompting a window popup after that, with the 1st button I guess would be 'Try again' with the other is 'Back to main screen'. This happens endlessly.

How to get past this problem? x_x

Bumping this and adding a SS for it, hope anyone can help.

MarvinTheMartian
Sep 21, 2014, 07:56 PM
IDK if this is the right place to ask this but, any teams/guilds in ship2 that are mainly english speaking?

the_importer_
Sep 21, 2014, 08:17 PM

Not 100% sure, but I think I get the same message when I loose the Wi-Fi connection on my phone since the router at my office sucks.

If you're using Android, in the game, make your taskbar appear by scrolling down from the top and see if you're still connected to you network.

CocoCrispy
Sep 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
Have you been able to connect to pso2es at all? It could be timing out. If you need to use VPN/Softether/proxy whatever to connect to pso2, you'll need it to connect to es as well.

KazukiQZ
Sep 21, 2014, 09:15 PM
^Hmm, I've managed to update the game tho, the point where the operator Seraphy is giving introductions (i think), and during that the game updates. But after that, it brings me back to main screen and that error happens.

And I thought you don't need VPN sort of things for PSO2es? If it is needed, any suggestion as to how to do it?

suzaku0zero0
Sep 21, 2014, 09:51 PM
Is the Lvl cap gona be raised to 75 or 80?

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 21, 2014, 10:06 PM
Is the Lvl cap gona be raised to 75 or 80?

80 iirc.

CocoCrispy
Sep 21, 2014, 10:09 PM
^Hmm, I've managed to update the game tho, the point where the operator Seraphy is giving introductions (i think), and during that the game updates. But after that, it brings me back to main screen and that error happens.

And I thought you don't need VPN sort of things for PSO2es? If it is needed, any suggestion as to how to do it?

Oh! Well if you're able to log in without any problems I guess you wouldn't need any vpnshenanigans. I have no idea how the official phone version works, so maybe try importer's suggestion above. Your connection might just be on the fritz, but I do know there have been lag issues lately with some users.

I use Bluestacks to play the game and have the es tweaker download updates so I only know how to deal with some pc issues pahaha.

KazukiQZ
Sep 21, 2014, 10:26 PM
^Welp, I might need VPN after all ._.
Now, if only if I can open PSO2es on Bluestacks so I can retrieve the godemn 16 digit code and transfer it to my phone xD

suzaku0zero0
Sep 21, 2014, 10:56 PM
80 iirc.

Did they mention new skills for each class?

the_importer_
Sep 21, 2014, 11:59 PM
80 iirc.

I'm more interested in this:

"As of now, some players avoided crafting high rarity weapons since it dropped the minimum attack power considerably low, resulting in wider damage variations. In October, expect to see some improvements to the minimum damage values for these crafted weapons, helping to make their variances a little more stable."

As well as this: "Mag Level 190"

Nihility
Sep 22, 2014, 02:50 AM
When I was cleaning out storage I came across what I think is a mag evolution device. No clue where/when I got it. With that said, could someone tell me if this is indeed an evolution device, and if so, it's name? Thanks.

final_attack
Sep 22, 2014, 03:48 AM
I believe that's a Tsukimi-Rappy

DJcooltrainer
Sep 22, 2014, 04:21 AM
Where do Big Vharda's stupid homing missiles come from, and is that a breakable? That shit is super annoying when you're trying to solo. It seems like you spend the entire fight just dodging those stupid things when you're trying to break his other parts.

UnLucky
Sep 22, 2014, 04:29 AM
He's got a lot of missiles. Most obvious are at the far back behind the flamethrowers as well as the ones along the sides that you can break before going up the stairs, but a lot of people miss the two on his head.

Shear
Sep 22, 2014, 04:29 AM
They are coming from a weapon on his shoulders and on the Back of the ship, I remember them all being breakable but I'm not sure.

:edit: below is the much better anwer

Ordy
Sep 22, 2014, 04:40 AM
This > both sides

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/kPkk91X.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
+

These two ...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/sToDL6M.jpg?1[/SPOILER-BOX]
... are the only "homing missiles"

Note: in SH mode, drones can heal the missile launchers, gotta go fast.

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 22, 2014, 05:43 AM
Did they mention new skills for each class?

I don't know but we're not getting the lvl increase just yet, more details are to follow I'm sure.

Sp-24
Sep 22, 2014, 06:47 AM
Level cap is getting increased somewhere around the time story quest 3-3 comes out, before the December raid boss, according to the roadmap. So, probably in November. There's no mention of new skills there, if I recall. Plus, we just got some a month ago.

Lifebeat
Sep 22, 2014, 11:39 AM

bumping again, it's been days and it's still fucked up
anyone?

DJcooltrainer
Sep 22, 2014, 11:55 AM
This > both sides

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/kPkk91X.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
+

These two ...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/sToDL6M.jpg?1[/SPOILER-BOX]
... are the only "homing missiles"

Note: in SH mode, drones can heal the missile launchers, gotta go fast.

Thanks, it looks like I was missing the ones above his head on his shoulders. Those are the ones that piss me off, spending the whole fight running away from his stupid red lock-on circles. It might be tough to get up there with some classes, but do-able. This should save me much frustration in the future.

Nihility
Sep 22, 2014, 02:03 PM
I believe that's a Tsukimi-Rappy

Thanks.

Can you evolve your mag as many times as you have devices, or is it a one time only thing?

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2014, 02:16 PM
Thanks.

Can you evolve your mag as many times as you have devices, or is it a one time only thing?

One mag per device, but you can change it back to an earlier device you used with the mag exchange pass in the recycle pass

airprinzh2o
Sep 22, 2014, 03:32 PM
Few questions regarding weapon attributes:

1) Do they only boost damage when the enemies are weak against them?
2) Do attributes weaken each other? For example if an enemy is weak against Light and my weapon is Dark, do I deal less damage?
3) If a weapon has 30 Darkness, what does that mean? 30% more damage?
4) Which attributes are more "useful," as in more enemies are weak against them?

Kondibon
Sep 22, 2014, 03:46 PM

2) Do attributes weaken each other? For example if an enemy is weak against Light and my weapon is Dark, do I deal less damage?
4) Which attributes are more "useful," as in more enemies are weak against them?
No, they always increase your damage. The only way they wouldn't increase your damage from a 0% element weapon would be if the target had 100% resistance against that element, but there's nothing like that in the game so far.
No
the extra damage is a % of your weapon's damage. So it would 30% of your weapon's attack.
You can't go wrong with light, but if you're trying to take advantage of things that proc on elemental hits (like elemental stance or element weak hit) you might want to get a rainbow set of weapons. Someone who knows more can give you a better rundown of which to prioritize.

AgentLeopard
Sep 22, 2014, 03:46 PM
Hey.
So I see that in Book 1 of the subpalette menu there are 3 subpalettes which also have checkmarks next to them.
What am I missing that I can't activate, deactivate, or switch my active subpalette?
Is it something I need to unlock?

Also I apparently can't use casting Techs if I'm not a in a Force class?
I know that sounds self-apparent, but I'm coming to PSO2 from PSO1 and in that your race determined when and if you could use any Tech you'd learned.

Ordy
Sep 22, 2014, 03:50 PM

1. Not only. To make it short, that's how it works: damage * 1.xx (xx being your weapon element). If the mob is weak to that element then it's damage * 1.xx * 1.2
2. No, it's not like pokemon. I don't see a damage drop when I use a dark elem weapon on darkers.
3. 1.30 multiplier in the damage formula
4. I'd say Light/Fire/Lightning

Edit: orz too slow

Kondibon
Sep 22, 2014, 03:59 PM
Hey.
So I see that in Book 1 of the subpalette menu there are 3 subpalettes which also have checkmarks next to them.
What am I missing that I can't activate, deactivate, or switch my active subpalette?
Is it something I need to unlock?

Also I apparently can't use casting Techs if I'm not a in a Force class?
I know that sounds self-apparent, but I'm coming to PSO2 from PSO1 and in that your race determined when and if you could use any Tech you'd learned.I don't remember the default controls but you should be able to switch to your subpaletts when you open the weapon palettes.

You need to have Force, Techer, or Bouncer as your main or sub class to use techs.

AgentLeopard
Sep 22, 2014, 04:26 PM
I don't remember the default controls but you should be able to switch to your subpaletts when you open the weapon palettes.

You need to have Force, Techer, or Bouncer as your main or sub class to use techs.

Thanks for replying.
Yeah, I can edit them but I can't actually swap between them. Oh well, I'll keep working around it.
Subclass options unlock at 20, right?

Ah, new query: what's up with editing my room?
Do I have to have a VIP subscription to change it beyond the 5-item cap?

airprinzh2o
Sep 22, 2014, 05:05 PM
You can't go wrong with light[/LIST]

I'd say Light/Fire/Lightning

Ahh, so my Kenei with 30 Dark isn't really that great, I may have to switch it to Light or Fire then.

I know that it's best to use 2 weapons with same name and attribute when grinding because the 2 attribute amounts will be added (up to 50) instead of just +1 or +10. But what if I want to grind attribute AND switch attribute at the same time? Does the Attribute Change item kick in before or after the grind?

For example if I do Kenei (30 Dark) + Kenei (30 Dark) + Attribute Change (Light), how would it work?

1) Attribute grind first: Kenei (30 Dark) + Kenei (30 Dark) = Kenei (50 Dark) then switch to Light = Kenei (50 Light)?
2) Attribute change first: base Kenei becomes Kenei (30 Light), then + Kenei (30 Dark) = Kenei (40 Light)?

I'm hoping it's #1 cuz it would be easier. Btw where can I get those Attribute Change items other than AC Scratch? Player Shops?

KazukiQZ
Sep 22, 2014, 05:05 PM
@agentleopard
Not really, you can obtain a 3 days myroom ticket via FUN scratch(have to get lucky tho) or exchange for 1 excube in the excube shop. After using it,go to Your room, head totheroom terminal, select 'change room layout' pick either A Or B. These two layouts are the ones you can edit to whatever u like with limit as high as 250 iirc.hope this help

horseship
Sep 22, 2014, 05:17 PM
Ahh, so my Kenei with 30 Dark isn't really that great, I may have to switch it to Light or Fire then.

I know that it's best to use 2 weapons with same name and attribute when grinding because the 2 attribute amounts will be added (up to 50) instead of just +1 or +10. But what if I want to grind attribute AND switch attribute at the same time? Does the Attribute Change item kick in before or after the grind?

For example if I do Kenei (30 Dark) + Kenei (30 Dark) + Attribute Change (Light), how would it work?

1) Attribute grind first: Kenei (30 Dark) + Kenei (30 Dark) = Kenei (50 Dark) then switch to Light = Kenei (50 Light)?
2) Attribute change first: base Kenei becomes Kenei (30 Light), then + Kenei (30 Dark) = Kenei (40 Light)?

I'm hoping it's #1 cuz it would be easier. Btw where can I get those Attribute Change items other than AC Scratch? Player Shops?

#1 is how it works. And yes, you can buy those items in the player shop.

airprinzh2o
Sep 22, 2014, 05:19 PM
Thanks for replying.
Yeah, I can edit them but I can't actually swap between them. Oh well, I'll keep working around it.

The default way to swap sub palettes is a pain in the ass. Basically you have to open main palette switch FIRST (by scrolling your mouse or press R or F), hit G or H to bring up the sub palette switch, THEN you scroll up or down to select your desire sub palette.

There is, however, a chat command to switch sub palette much faster, the /spal# command. If you wana switch to 2nd sub palette, type /spal2 in the chatbox, type /spal3 if you wana 3rd sub palette, so on and so forth. With that in mind, you can assign these commands to your chat shortcut (by default they are F1 ~ F10), so in the future you can 1-click switch your sub palettes.

Kondibon
Sep 22, 2014, 05:28 PM
Thanks for replying.

Do I have to have a VIP subscription to change it beyond the 5-item cap?No, I mean when you open up that menu at the bottom to switch weapons there should be a way to siwth that to subpalettes. I just don't remmeber the default hotkey for it. Do you have the english patch. Try checking your hotkey menu.

You need to be premium or use a 3 day room ticket. You can get the tickets from the fun scratch or buy them with excubes.

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks for replying.

Premium gets 2 room, or you can use the 3 day Room pass from Fun scratch, or from the Excube shop.

KazukiQZ
Sep 22, 2014, 05:40 PM
Yes, however both maxing element an changing its type can be done during the same attribute grinding. You take adark Kenai with another, and when prompted to use item, select element changer light. And there u have, a50 Light Kenei

Just pointing it out as original asker might try to element grind it first and then use light changer on separate grinding, wasting 30synth and another 10* katana. And typing on aphone is hard xD

IndigoNovember
Sep 22, 2014, 05:50 PM
Yes, however both maxing element an changing its type can be done during the same attribute grinding. You take adark Kenai with another, and when prompted to use item, select element changer light. And there u have, a50 Light Kenei

Just pointing it out as original asker might try to element grind it first and then use light changer on separate grinding, wasting 30synth and another 10* katana. And typing on aphone is hard xD

He knows what to do:

airprinzh2o
Sep 22, 2014, 05:53 PM

Cool Thanks!

Oh yeah I know I can grind attribute and change attribute all in one attempt, was just wondering whether the attribute change will occur before of after the attribute grind, since the result would be different. Still thanks for the reply though!

KazukiQZ
Sep 22, 2014, 06:19 PM
Good to know :)

Ranger related: does stun grenade and gravity bomb proc Tactics Trap?

Sandmind
Sep 22, 2014, 06:30 PM

Ranger related: does stun grenade and gravity bomb proc Tactics Trap?

I readed those two were the most usefull trap type to use and worked with Tactics Trap.

Kondibon
Sep 22, 2014, 06:33 PM

Ranger related: does stun grenade and gravity bomb proc Tactics Trap?Yup. Gravity bomb is a bit finicky with it though. It only procs from the initial hit, not after sucking enemies in.

KazukiQZ
Sep 22, 2014, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the reply :D

GreenArcher
Sep 22, 2014, 07:45 PM
PSO2es question : what do bursts do?

XbikXBd
Sep 22, 2014, 09:31 PM
Is anyone else getting random 630's? i dont use vpn. just started recently for me.

Hatsodoom
Sep 22, 2014, 10:16 PM
Welp, my horrid lag is back during Falz Luther. Fun... but the good(ish) news is that JP players are suffering too. Saw two players who seemed to have it even worse than me.

IndignationSWF
Sep 22, 2014, 10:32 PM
Most likely a dumb question, but I must ask it.
I purchased a Yuuei(11* Katana) from the Rare Stone shop and was thinking of Extending it. I assume it would remove the multi-class stat, but a friend told me otherwise(I know the rule in general, but am not sure if the bought items differ). Do I have anything to worry about, or am I just over-thinking this?

crazyzoura
Sep 22, 2014, 10:39 PM
is it possible to get the game now? if so can I have a link

gigawuts
Sep 22, 2014, 10:40 PM

pso2.jp

UnLucky
Sep 22, 2014, 10:49 PM
Most likely a dumb question, but I must ask it.
I purchased a Yuuei(11* Katana) from the Rare Stone shop and was thinking of Extending it. I assume it would remove the multi-class stat, but a friend told me otherwise(I know the rule in general, but am not sure if the bought items differ). Do I have anything to worry about, or am I just over-thinking this?

When you extend equipment, everything displayed in the "Recipe Information (After Extension)" window will be exactly what you get. Stats, requirements, and which class can equip the item will all be replaced.

These values can be changed with random chance or specific booster items, but it doesn't matter what the original equipment was.

All that remains is the name of the item, its skin/model, set bonus, and weapon specific latent/potential. Oh, and grind level and affixes are untouched.

You also can't trade extended equipment, whether or not the original was already account bound.

Sp-24
Sep 23, 2014, 01:24 AM
Welp, my horrid lag is back during Falz Luther. Fun... but the good(ish) news is that JP players are suffering too. Saw two players who seemed to have it even worse than me.
EQ lag is nothing new to the game, but it's going to be even worse than usual for a while, since Sega is trying to find the cause of lag, and doing that makes the game lag hard.

I can't check the Player's Site right now, but I assume that there haven't been any updates on the situation since the yesterday's 20:20 post.

.Jack
Sep 23, 2014, 02:22 AM

If you're no longer able to access pso2.jp with you're current ISP you'll need a VPN or other way to access the game server. I'd suggest hotspotshield but that is only free for a few days but pretty cheap only about 3$ a month.

Cure Shock
Sep 23, 2014, 05:23 AM
EQ lag is nothing new to the game, but it's going to be even worse than usual for a while, since Sega is trying to find the cause of lag, and doing that makes the game lag hard.

I can't check the Player's Site right now, but I assume that there haven't been any updates on the situation since the yesterday's 20:20 post.

Oh well, so I'm not the only one. Once I had to exit game in TD3 due to lag issue and it was very annoying. I hope Sega fix the issue soon.

suzaku0zero0
Sep 23, 2014, 06:46 AM
Where does it say lvl cap will be raised to 80?
I only found that there will be a level raise in autumn-winter on the road map

the_importer_
Sep 23, 2014, 07:14 AM
Anyone knows if rare monsters pop-out more in higher difficulties or do I have just as much chances to find them on Normal as I would on SHard? Reason I'm asking is because I haven't done too many of Girard's Client Orders and I'd like to start doing them. If difficulty is not a factor, then I could just walk though open fields in Normal like a kid in a candy store looking for those rare monsters.

landman
Sep 23, 2014, 07:27 AM
The only rare enemy that spawns on normal and hard are rappys I believe, everything else is exclusive to at least VH.

the_importer_
Sep 23, 2014, 07:31 AM
The only rare enemy that spawns on normal and hard are rappys I believe, everything else is exclusive to at least VH.

Now that I think about it, you may be right. I just recall when I was playing on Normal and Hard and was viewing my rare enemy records, it was full of rappies. Oh well, VHard it is then.

Thank you

SakuRei
Sep 23, 2014, 08:39 AM
PSO2 AC Question:

Besides the use of webmoney, arks-layer AC, PSO2es/Bluestacks/Credit Card Method. Does anyone here already used a Phantasy Star Online 2 AC Card that can be bought in Seven Eleven / or legitimately bought inside japan? Is there a guide to use their original AC card or how to top up their original AC card? Since I have a relative that lives/works in japan where I requested a favor on buying a PSO2 AC Card there.

final_attack
Sep 23, 2014, 08:51 AM
I thought that one is actually WebMoney? Only with Phantasy Star Online 2 printed on it ._.

Rehal
Sep 23, 2014, 08:55 AM
PSO2 AC Question:

Besides the use of webmoney, arks-layer AC, PSO2es/Bluestacks/Credit Card Method. Does anyone here already used a Phantasy Star Online 2 AC Card that can be bought in Seven Eleven / or legitimately bought inside japan? Is there a guide to use their original AC card or how to top up their original AC card? Since I have a relative that lives/works in japan where I requested a favor on buying a PSO2 AC Card there.

Thats just prepaid WM card.
Top up process is the same as how you use WM code.

Hatsodoom
Sep 23, 2014, 09:03 AM

Oh! Well if it's worse cuze they're trying to find out why it's happening then by all means, continue Sega.

SakuRei
Sep 23, 2014, 09:07 AM
Thats just prepaid WM card.
Top up process is the same as how you use WM code.

Guess that means I still need confirmation about my registered japanese name and address along or it's straight up top-up?

-Edited-

Ah nvm, it works just like UGC even without an account, the load is still in the code itself, thanks anyways.

Ordy
Sep 23, 2014, 09:09 AM
Where does it say lvl cap will be raised to 80?
I only found that there will be a level raise in autumn-winter on the road map

Nowhere

Nihility
Sep 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
Are Advanced Quests the only place I can find lv.66+ Spargun? Trying to farm a Helen Trager.

KazukiQZ
Sep 23, 2014, 10:14 AM
Are Advanced Quests the only place I can find lv.66+ Spargun? Trying to farm a Helen Trager.
Atm yes, but things might change after Halloween EQ arrived,coz IIRC last Halloween EQ did spwn spargun.

Achelousaurus
Sep 23, 2014, 10:22 AM
So, much damage continues being low as fuck.
I think it's the element, my Zam Ranazan has Lightning, whereas before I had Light.

Which is the best element?
Light/Fire?
Any real difference between the two?
In got a fire change, is it worth using that or should I rather sell it for 4 million?

Rien
Sep 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
When it's melee and element weak potentials/skills (element stance, ancient oath etc) are not in play, what matters most is the number after the element. The higher, the better (up to 50 element)

It's actual element itself does not matter, though Light fights non-rare darkers well and fire/ice/lightning kills infected mobs well.

Most of the current endgame content is dark/light/wind/lightning/fire weak, but the upcoming content is ice weak.

airprinzh2o
Sep 23, 2014, 11:13 AM
I was having trouble finding things in Player Shop, like Attribute Change items and weapons with Soul Receptor. I tried searching by typing in English and copy-pasting Japanese text in the search boxes but no results were found. I ended up having to manually scroll through the "Other" category to look for Attribute Change items, it took a bit time but at least I can find it. However with Soul Receptor it's not as easy... One of my teammates told me it may be due to item translation patch, so I turned it off but my search still return no results. Is anyone else having the same problem and/or know the way to work around it?

Xayu
Sep 23, 2014, 11:28 AM
Hey, guys. I'm wondering about current end game weapons for Force now. I've been scratching my head for a while as I stare at both en and jp wiki, I'm really undecided on what talis or rod to invest in. At the moment, I'm still using a Seimei Kikami.

Is a Premicheros still worth buying? If so, what element should I place on it? I'm considering Ice on it at the moment. Thank you for any advice you guys can give. c:

Sizustar
Sep 23, 2014, 12:03 PM
Hey, guys. I'm wondering about current end game weapons for Force now. I've been scratching my head for a while as I stare at both en and jp wiki, I'm really undecided on what talis or rod to invest in. At the moment, I'm still using a Seimei Kikami.

Is a Premicheros still worth buying? If so, what element should I place on it? I'm considering Ice on it at the moment. Thank you for any advice you guys can give. c:

Fire, Ice, Dark, Light are the current flavor of the month

Fire - TD serie
Ice - Boss killer
Dark - New area enemy are weak to them
Light - Darker Boss + Il Grant

And people generally go for the rod/tali that give an extra 16% element bonus to the element.

Xayu
Sep 23, 2014, 12:50 PM
Fire, Ice, Dark, Light are the current flavor of the month

Fire - TD serie
Ice - Boss killer
Dark - New area enemy are weak to them
Light - Darker Boss + Il Grant

And people generally go for the rod/tali that give an extra 16% element bonus to the element.

Thank you! In that case, I suppose the old school Bert Rodan and a Gadianna would be in my shopping list. Keeping Seimei Kikami, too. What was the ice one called again...?

Sizustar
Sep 23, 2014, 01:01 PM
Thank you! In that case, I suppose the old school Bert Rodan and a Gadianna would be in my shopping list. Keeping Seimei Kikami, too. What was the ice one called again...?

Fire
Rod - ベルトロダン
Tali - コウショウセン

Ice, it's easier to just use a Tali..Choice is yours.
Popular choice is プルミケロース (Reduce PP on casting) or バイオビロリア(Higher attack and easier to obtain, as you trade in stone from XQ for it)

Light
カジューシース - Drop from DF loser
神杖アマテラス - Cheaper option.

You can also get a Lightning rod, サテライトライザー, but it'll only be used for Mechs, and only ignite Zondeel if soloing

Xayu
Sep 23, 2014, 01:21 PM
So the Premicheros is worth it in the end. I'll get that first then, due to the high cost, along with an ice element changer.

Thank you again for your help! And yes, I do actually prefer talises. That's why I'm opting for Gadianna rather than Divine Amaterasu, and why I have Seimei Kikami over Weddle Park. I'm only using Bert Rodan as I find rods more comfortable with fire techs.

Oh, one more thing - I only ever use Wind techs in specific situations such as Dark Falz Loser, but is it still worth investing a Green Duel Gaze? I'm guessing it might be, but I don't use them that often so I'll have it on low priority.

Sizustar
Sep 23, 2014, 01:41 PM
So the Premicheros is worth it in the end. I'll get that first then, due to the high cost, along with an ice element changer.

Thank you again for your help! And yes, I do actually prefer talises. That's why I'm opting for Gadianna rather than Divine Amaterasu, and why I have Seimei Kikami over Weddle Park. I'm only using Bert Rodan as I find rods more comfortable with fire techs.

Oh, one more thing - I only ever use Wind techs in specific situations such as Dark Falz Loser, but is it still worth investing a Green Duel Gaze? I'm guessing it might be, but I don't use them that often so I'll have it on low priority.

If you just want to get his chest open, get a cheap all class twin mech gun, add Mirage onto it, and go pew pew pew on Loser

IndignationSWF
Sep 23, 2014, 01:43 PM
Any suggestions on the quickest way to level a Hunter from the mid-thirties to the fifties?

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2014, 03:04 PM
Going to ask here since no reply in other thread yet.
is there a guide for character creator for making Luther?
I'd really like to make my male char look like him.

Chdata
Sep 23, 2014, 03:19 PM
Fire
Rod - ベルトロダン
Tali - コウショウセン

Ice, it's easier to just use a Tali..Choice is yours.
Popular choice is プルミケロース (Reduce PP on casting) or バイオビロリア(Higher attack and easier to obtain, as you trade in stone from XQ for it)

Light
カジューシース - Drop from DF loser
神杖アマテラス - Cheaper option.

You can also get a Lightning rod, サテライトライザー, but it'll only be used for Mechs, and only ignite Zondeel if soloing

ガディアンナ
Gadianna

Actually has the 16% light latent too. But most light techs are probably easier to cast from a rod.

There's also more options for lightning now, but just boots/wand.

Skyly
Sep 23, 2014, 03:25 PM
Any suggestions on the quickest way to level a Hunter from the mid-thirties to the fifties?

Basically get to 45 by whatever means.. EQs. TAs. DOs. TOs. and COs... then play the same the AQ.. Doesn't matter.. Whichever is the easiest to build your risk.. Doing this you'll have access to lv 60 enemies.. THEN you'll hit 50 quick. That's when you clan play old EQs on SH. Do that until 55 and then you can play TD3.. You'll be 70 in a week at the most depending on how much you play.

airprinzh2o
Sep 23, 2014, 04:17 PM
I was having trouble finding things in Player Shop, like Attribute Change items and weapons with Soul Receptor. I tried searching by typing in English and copy-pasting Japanese text in the search boxes but no results were found. I ended up having to manually scroll through the "Other" category to look for Attribute Change items, it took a bit time but at least I can find it. However with Soul Receptor it's not as easy... One of my teammates told me it may be due to item translation patch, so I turned it off but my search still return no results. Is anyone else having the same problem and/or know the way to work around it?

bump before it gets buried...

KazukiQZ
Sep 23, 2014, 04:50 PM
^For attribute changer, copy the JP name and paste it into the 1st box when in item search menu, for example:
属性変化(炎属性) for fire one. Then just click search by Price.

As for weapon with SOul receptor; 1st select weapon from the item type, and the weapon category (optional). Next, in the ability box, type Soul receptor <--not case sensitive. Press search by price.

Mine is done with item and english patches enabled. Hope yours work too this way.

airprinzh2o
Sep 23, 2014, 05:12 PM
^For attribute changer, copy the JP name and paste it into the 1st box when in item search menu, for example:
属性変化(炎属性) for fire one. Then just click search by Price.

As for weapon with SOul receptor; 1st select weapon from the item type, and the weapon category (optional). Next, in the ability box, type Soul receptor <--not case sensitive. Press search by price.

Mine is done with item and english patches enabled. Hope yours work too this way.

Yeah I already tried that but didn't work for me. I even copied it from the Jap wiki thinking maybe Cirnopedia had the words wrong but still no dice.

So no one else is experiencing this problem?? I only started looking for these items last night, so if it worked for you in the past can you please try again today and see if it still works? Though very unlikely but MAYBE the patch updates screwed it up in some way? I don't know... ugh

EDIT: I tried again just now and it worked... I wonder why hmmm... oh well

munekun
Sep 23, 2014, 07:52 PM
This is a stupid question but are mags shared between characters on the same ship?
As in if i create a second character and get to the point to gain a mag would i be able to use it on my original character? I'm assuming no, but unfortunately i am in the need of a new mag and if i purchased ac now i don't think i would be able to apply it to my account due not to being able to reach pso2.jp

Sizustar
Sep 23, 2014, 08:02 PM
This is a stupid question but are mags shared between characters on the same ship?
As in if i create a second character and get to the point to gain a mag would i be able to use it on my original character? I'm assuming no, but unfortunately i am in the need of a new mag and if i purchased ac now i don't think i would be able to apply it to my account due not to being able to reach pso2.jp

No, Mag is character locked, same as Accessories, voice ticket, hairstyle, etc.
Only lobby action is account based

airprinzh2o
Sep 23, 2014, 08:20 PM
Another quick question... in order to buy 10* or 11* weapons from player shop it requires the corresponding weapon exchange pass, but I need Premium to get those exchange passes from Recycle Shop. I'm not sure how Premium works but I assume I will have to pay real money for it? So does that mean there's no way for me to buy 10* or 11* weapons from player shop without paying real money?

GreenArcher
Sep 23, 2014, 08:50 PM
Another quick question... in order to buy 10* or 11* weapons from player shop it requires the corresponding weapon exchange pass, but I need Premium to get those exchange passes from Recycle Shop. I'm not sure how Premium works but I assume I will have to pay real money for it? So does that mean there's no way for me to buy 10* or 11* weapons from player shop without paying real money?

That is correct. Premium costs 1300 AC for 30 days, 2300 for 60 days, 3300 for 90 days. 1000 AC will cost about $10 if you buy directly using PSO2es, or about $14-$15 if you buy indirectly (webmoney codes).

However you can stockpile the exchange passes and use them even after your premium expires if you are looking to spend as little real money as possible.

suzaku0zero0
Sep 23, 2014, 10:07 PM
I remember in a patch sEGA said they changed the mag's hunger bar to be blankunder a certain condition, anyone remember what it was?

Don't want to keep waiting for the mag to get hungry everytime to feed it

Anduril
Sep 23, 2014, 10:17 PM
I remember in a patch sEGA said they changed the mag's hunger bar to be blankunder a certain condition, anyone remember what it was?

Don't want to keep waiting for the mag to get hungry everytime to feed it
The only change to mags and hunger that I recall that has been made recently is that the hunger goes down even when you're not logged in (with the exception of lv175 mags).

the_importer_
Sep 23, 2014, 10:29 PM
The only change to mags and hunger that I recall that has been made recently is that the hunger goes down even when you're not logged in (with the exception of lv175 mags).

But that was fixed/reverted not long after.

Anduril
Sep 23, 2014, 10:33 PM
But that was fixed/reverted not long after.
No, that was the change. Before, your mag's hunger would stay static while you were logged off, but now it empties even if you aren't logged in.

suzaku0zero0
Sep 23, 2014, 11:52 PM
No, that was the change. Before, your mag's hunger would stay static while you were logged off, but now it empties even if you aren't logged in.

Thanks, was trying to feed then relog in and feed again, but cannot

TaigaUC
Sep 24, 2014, 04:51 AM
When I play as Bouncer, and I use Step to avoid an attack, I keep getting hit during my invulnerability time (right at the start of the step), even though I hear the step sound effect.

Possible bug?

suzaku0zero0
Sep 24, 2014, 06:19 AM
what other uses are there for Large Pyroxene Stones other than to exchange for 10 star weapons?/ can they be sold on player shop or used for other things?

KazukiQZ
Sep 24, 2014, 06:25 AM
^Other than the 2nd stage AQ Pyroxene weapons, no other usage for them.

SeYc
Sep 24, 2014, 07:23 AM
Does anyone know how the AC scratch revivals works? Does it follows some kind of schedule? Someone choose it? Totally random? People vote?

I've been diying to see an specific hairstyle, which right now there are only 3 of them on sale and for like 30M.
I could save the money to buy it, but it would be a real #%&@! to get it for that price just to see it coming back some time later a lot of cheaper

Ordy
Sep 24, 2014, 07:34 AM
it's pretty random, no vote, PSO2 staff picks the revival items.

However, you can see some kind of revival pattern and predict some AC scratch items.
The odds are pretty high that we get winter AC hairstyles during a new winter themed AC scratch. Shining Girls Festa AC scratch = remodeled Shining Girls Festa from 2013 + Shining Girls Festa 2013 revivals.

But it doesn't mean that they will revive ALL of them.

the_importer_
Sep 24, 2014, 07:37 AM

Ya, it did that for a few weeks, but it hasn't done it in a while. I stop playing before going to sleep and the next day, I log on to the game after souper and my Mag still has some green in it's meter.

Xayu
Sep 24, 2014, 07:54 AM
Can anyone teach me how to use an Attribute Change item?

For instance, I have my Premicheros with 21 Light. I'm trying to make it 50 Ice. What would be the best way to go about this? Should I use a fodder talis to convert it to ice first, before making it 50 ice? Or convert it to 50 light first, before turning it to 50 ice?

the_importer_
Sep 24, 2014, 08:12 AM
Can anyone teach me how to use an Attribute Change item?

For instance, I have my Premicheros with 21 Light. I'm trying to make it 50 Ice. What would be the best way to go about this? Should I use a fodder talis to convert it to ice first, before making it 50 ice? Or convert it to 50 light first, before turning it to 50 ice?

Never changed it myself (I only grinded the attribute), but if it's like using an item for special abilities, simply having the "Attribute Change (Ice)" item on you should prompt a question on if you wish to use it or not. After that, it's best to use this guide to get your weapon's attribute to 50:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_2.php#nav

Xayu
Sep 24, 2014, 09:42 AM
Thank you! What I'm wondering about is the minimal expenses. A Premicheros costs about 2m at the least, so I'm trying to avoid needing two of them or so.

If I convert it to ice first, is it possible that I use a different talis just to change the element to ice? And then buy a single ice Premicheros for the 50 ice?

horseship
Sep 24, 2014, 09:55 AM
Thank you! What I'm wondering about is the minimal expenses. A Premicheros costs about 2m at the least, so I'm trying to avoid needing two of them or so.

If I convert it to ice first, is it possible that I use a different talis just to change the element to ice? And then buy a single ice Premicheros for the 50 ice?

Easiest way to do it would be to get a light Premicheros with at least 29 element, then just combine with your 21 light one and change to ice at the same time. This way you won't need a 3rd talis just to change element.

Drifting Fable
Sep 24, 2014, 10:06 AM
Any ideas which Tundra XQ stage is good for dropping Scarlet Ores? I just need 13 more.

airprinzh2o
Sep 24, 2014, 11:10 AM
I got the Kenei (30 Dark) from Matter Board. I want to grind the attribute to 50, but since I am not a Premium user, I cannot get the 10* Weapon Exchange Pass needed to buy another Kenei from Player Shop. Does this mean the only way to grind my Kenei up to 50 Dark is by attribute grinding with another 10* katana 20 times??? Or can I get another Kenei to drop somehere somehow? Which I kinda doubt since it's MB exclusive item, but won't hurt to ask right?

Friyn
Sep 24, 2014, 11:14 AM
Any ideas which Tundra XQ stage is good for dropping Scarlet Ores? I just need 13 more.

Full clear, unfortunately. That's the best way to approach it. I wouldn't recommend spamming stages unless you're only ~5 ores short and dont care that much about passes.

Rain Walker
Sep 24, 2014, 12:04 PM
I got the Kenei (30 Dark) from Matter Board. I want to grind the attribute to 50, but since I am not a Premium user, I cannot get the 10* Weapon Exchange Pass needed to buy another Kenei from Player Shop. Does this mean the only way to grind my Kenei up to 50 Dark is by attribute grinding with another 10* katana 20 times??? Or can I get another Kenei to drop somehere somehow? Which I kinda doubt since it's MB exclusive item, but won't hurt to ask right?

2nd char let's go

horseship
Sep 24, 2014, 12:08 PM

You can use attribute enhance+5% (属性強化+5%) to get 5% more element when element grinding, but they're not cheap. You should only use them on 11*s that are hard to come by (which is pretty much all of them without premium). For 10*s just suck it up and element grind 2 at a time.

the_importer_
Sep 24, 2014, 12:35 PM
Easiest way to do it would be to get a light Premicheros with at least 29 element, then just combine with your 21 light one and change to ice at the same time. This way you won't need a 3rd talis just to change element.

So I guess it really is like adding an ability item, you do it in 1 transaction.

kurokyosuke
Sep 24, 2014, 12:42 PM
What are the most useful Photon Blasts for a Hunter aside from Cetos Proi?

airprinzh2o
Sep 24, 2014, 01:20 PM
I've only played PSO2 for couple months so I am not sure... do we get those grind success boost weeks often or is it more like once in a blue moon type of thing? And where can I check for those upcoming boost and/or bonus events? I know the official game site probably has it but it's in Japanese. Does bumped translate all the announcements?

Ninjq
Sep 24, 2014, 01:27 PM
what are the best items to sale in player shop ??

Achelousaurus
Sep 24, 2014, 01:28 PM
I guess lock-on will never change target as long as you hold the lock on button and the target remains (neither killed or an enemy part that is destroyed)?

Cause I still have the problem that I keep pressing my lockon button but my target changes randomly every few seconds.

Sandmind
Sep 24, 2014, 03:37 PM
I guess lock-on will never change target as long as you hold the lock on button and the target remains (neither killed or an enemy part that is destroyed)?

Cause I still have the problem that I keep pressing my lockon button but my target changes randomly every few seconds.

Weird. My own lock-on is in "set" mode instead of holding, so I don't know.

Or if you're a gamepad user, maybe your analog button that is used for switching lock target is twichy maybe?

airprinzh2o
Sep 24, 2014, 03:44 PM
My lock-on is also set on click instead of hold and it doesn't randomly switch targets on me either. However when I use the switch target key somehow it doesn't really cycle through all the availble targets, it usually just goes back and forth between 2, of the many, targets on screen.

Cure Shock
Sep 24, 2014, 04:00 PM
What's called the lobby action where your char start typing on a floating monitor? I want to buy it really bad lol

KazukiQZ
Sep 24, 2014, 04:18 PM
^ /la console @ Terminal
追加ロビーアクション130

edit: My planned FOFI tree:
http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?08hCbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbbIkbsIk jcvIY6dodBIbHnIkI2ip8JksAI2000000doIniNfeAGKGKfHnI NI200008doib0000006do000000jdBbsiN2SGAIk8cKIk00000 ioInidjGAqBIbcK4IGNcA00000ibdB4OGAIn6rIHQAX0000jdo Ib4N0jGK0000j

Any opinion on where to put the last 10 points for Fighter?

GoldenFalcon
Sep 24, 2014, 04:40 PM
Any opinion on where to put the last 10 points for Fighter?
I would say Half Line Boost and Crazy Heart, but those are silly

HP up?

HeyItsTHK
Sep 24, 2014, 04:42 PM
What's called the lobby action where your char start typing on a floating monitor? I want to buy it really bad lol

Was in the last fun scratch, might still be in (while Hope/Wish is cycled out)

Skyly
Sep 24, 2014, 04:53 PM
Ra/Hu or Ra/Gu?

HeyItsTHK
Sep 24, 2014, 05:02 PM
Ra/Hu or Ra/Gu?

Ra/Hu