PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Rayden
Oct 1, 2014, 05:34 PM
Ah, so it doesn't really work, then? That's disappointing. :/

NotRankin
Oct 1, 2014, 05:45 PM
Probably won't work correctly till consumer preview or release. That's what happened with both 8/8.1

I did find this (http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/1jqd75/problem_solved_np1002_and_np0_fix/) though, I might try it out. Who knows, might work.

EDIT: Nope, tried fully updating, other fixes, dunwanna work.

Rayden
Oct 1, 2014, 06:06 PM
That's sad news, but thanks for checking and posting.

Schrodinger
Oct 1, 2014, 07:33 PM
Here's what Swiki has to say about it: LINK (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3% 83%BB%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC %E3%83%89#h6fc4a19).
If you can't read moonrunes the ohpso2wiki is pretty informative: LINK (http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Chat_Commands)

Question: I got one of them spiffy new Fubuki Raitei (フブキライテイ) rifles from Shironia. Should I go ahead and try grinding it and getting the potential for it, or should I go for something else? I've been planning on getting a Bio Triner, but now I'm not so sure.

Bellion
Oct 1, 2014, 08:06 PM
Go for the Bio or Hurio.

KayinCloud
Oct 1, 2014, 10:10 PM
In a team merge, does the joining team apply to the other or vice versa?

Fusionxglave
Oct 1, 2014, 10:32 PM
I need help I am looking for a Team on ship 10 but most of the teams are Japanese and I do not know a reliable Team.

I am afraid of getting ban because I am a outsider playing and the other players may report me.

Am I paranoid?

Some advice would be nice

Aquanos
Oct 1, 2014, 11:01 PM
How do I get status effect to 100% / what boost status effect

Brizone
Oct 2, 2014, 05:38 AM
Guys, when you extend a weapon, say, Oboro (8* twin dagger) to its max level, will you lose the augmentations and/or potentials on it?

Sorry for the noob question :-D

Sanguine2009
Oct 2, 2014, 05:46 AM
Guys, when you extend a weapon, say, Oboro (8* twin dagger) to its max level, will you lose the augmentations and/or potentials on it?

Sorry for the noob question :-D

no, you keep those.
do keep in mind that unless you stack crit out the wazoo the damage variance will be enough to make it weaker than things with much lower stats. (sega has said they plan to address this variance somewhat soon, but it remains to be seen how effective a fix it will be)

isCasted
Oct 2, 2014, 07:05 AM
I keep getting this error when I try to transfer my account to another device right after putting my code in. What am I doing wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/V3BKaMN.png

I assume this could have something to do with OTP, as game never asked me for it after I typed in my username and password.

EDIT: nvm, I was typing transfer code into OTP window because I remember OTP window looking differently on my tablet. Also, proportions are hella confusing.

LotusFX
Oct 2, 2014, 07:08 AM
I need help I am looking for a Team on ship 10 but most of the teams are Japanese and I do not know a reliable Team.

I am afraid of getting ban because I am a outsider playing and the other players may report me.

Am I paranoid?

Some advice would be nice

There are lots of English players but a few teams on ship 10. You won't get banned. I've met and played with Japanese people. No problems so don't worry about that. :wacko: If you want, I'll invite you to our team. We're also on the lookout for English players out there.

horseship
Oct 2, 2014, 11:45 AM
Is there any reliable way of soloing stage 57 of Forsaken Aquatics XQ? The stage order is defeat Persona from behind. I'm doing this as FO/TE. I've failed this stage 4 times, which makes clearing the next stage almost impossible due to the resistances and I don't want to waste any more passes. Will Persona target support partners if I bring them? I'm having trouble getting in ANY hits from behind, as it's always focused on me.

Kondibon
Oct 2, 2014, 11:49 AM
Is there any reliable way of soloing stage 57 of Forsaken Aquatics XQ? The stage order is defeat Persona from behind. I'm doing this as FO/TE. I've failed this stage 4 times, which makes clearing the next stage almost impossible due to the resistances and I don't want to waste any more passes. Will Persona target support partners if I bring them? I'm having trouble getting in ANY hits from behind, as it's always focused on me.If you're a Fo you can get him to target SPs by using grants techs until they cause panic. Then just make sure you're farther from him than they are.

horseship
Oct 2, 2014, 11:57 AM
Wow, that actually worked. Never thought about using panic for that. Thanks a bunch.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 2, 2014, 11:57 AM
Is it really against ToS to have multiple accounts?

Kondibon
Oct 2, 2014, 12:10 PM
Pretty sure it's not. Not like it's detectable anyway. There's a such thing as shared computers.

Sp-24
Oct 2, 2014, 12:17 PM

Pretty sure it's not. Not like it's detectable anyway. There's a such thing as shared computers.

Are having multiple accounts bannable? Like I know theres a character limit (for free) per account is two, but can I make two accounts (with two different emails,) and play on the SAME computer and not be banned?

Like one account is |

Acount A and has Char 1 2

and Account B and has char 3 4?

I'm pretty sure multiple accounts wasn't a problem. You just screw yourself over if a rare dropped that none of your characters on that account could use.
Having multiple accounts is against the ToS as of the latest revision (March 5th, 2014). Article 8, paragraph 4:

同一のお客様が、複数の本件IDを使用して、本ゲームサーバーに接続している場合、弊社は当該のお客様が使 用すると判断される他の全ての本件IDについて、サービスを提供しないことができるものとしま す。
source (http://pso2.jp/players/support/rule/)

Kondibon
Oct 2, 2014, 12:34 PM
I can't japanese, but are you sure that's not saying you can't have multiple accounts online at the same time? There's a pretty big difference.

Sp-24
Oct 2, 2014, 12:46 PM
It's possible.

Zer0_D4RK
Oct 2, 2014, 01:07 PM
I need a premium account for do a trade?

P.D: Sorry for the "engrish".

Galax
Oct 2, 2014, 01:32 PM

Yes, trading is Premium only.

Sp-24
Oct 2, 2014, 01:39 PM

You and the person you're trading with both need to have an active Premium Set, yes. You can do ghetto trading if you have a My Shop ticket, but doing that bears the risk of somebody buying the item before your friend.

There also were trading crates being sold in the FUN Shop last time I checked, but I don't know how do they work exactly, aside from My Room being involved. But Swiki comments seem to say that only premium users can put such box in somebody's room, though the recipient doesn't need premium to open it. There also are some restrictions - you can't trade 11☆+ items with those boxes, for example.

Achelousaurus
Oct 2, 2014, 01:56 PM
Has anything happened recently making bravers weaker on Shironia?
I had Sakura Endo's with under 3000 damage (Oni legs). And that's with a 50 lightning lvl 3 potential Zan Ramazan at 2007 total S-atk.
Oh and Braver 70 / Hunter 70 with max avg / fury stance.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 2, 2014, 02:05 PM
Has anything happened recently making bravers weaker on Shironia?
I had Sakura Endo's with under 3000 damage (Oni legs). And that's with a 50 lightning lvl 3 potential Zan Ramazan at 2007 total S-atk.
Oh and Braver 70 / Hunter 70 with max avg / fury stance.

Their helmets/bare face is the only part of them that doesn't resist damage.

-Lock on to any part that isn't their face
-Jump if on ground
-Full shunka with 2x overhead slashes

If there's no lag, you have just killed an oni in one PA.

Oobershire
Oct 2, 2014, 02:51 PM
Did they nerf the Elysion yet?

gigawuts
Oct 2, 2014, 03:12 PM
No you still have time to spam the same tech repeatedly while being mostly immobile.

Tyreek
Oct 2, 2014, 07:08 PM
Can you do lobby actions in autowords? Especially for friend partners?

Syklo
Oct 2, 2014, 07:24 PM
Can you do lobby actions in autowords? Especially for friend partners?
Yes.

To get the chat command for the lobby action you want:
-Go to your chat menu
-Go to the lobby actions button below it
-Select your action
-Copy/cut & paste the command into your autowords
-Update your friend partner with the new autowords

sol_trigger
Oct 2, 2014, 07:43 PM
i heard about this ID / character name changeable

so how does it work ? if i spend 3k AC i can change the ID and the character name or only the ID ? if i want to change both ID and character name i have to spend 3000+1500 = 4500 AC ?

Aquanos
Oct 2, 2014, 09:15 PM
How do I get status effect to 100% / what boost status effect

bump

/5char

horseship
Oct 2, 2014, 09:36 PM
bump

/5char

There aren't any techs that have 100% status rates, so I assume you're talking about weapon affixes.

If you're talking about status effects on weapons, you need a III or higher affix to get the soul boost. For exaample, Quartz soul will boost Panic III to 80% but for some reason Panic I and II will still have shit chances for some reason. Look on Cirnopedia to see what soul boosts what status.

On the off chance you actually are talking about techs: Sazan, Ilgrants, Ramegid, and Zonde are pretty good for status. I dunno about burn or freeze. Maybe Barta for freeze, and who cares about burn.

Aquanos
Oct 2, 2014, 09:48 PM
There aren't any techs that have 100% status rates, so I assume you're talking about weapon affixes.

If you're talking about status effects on weapons, you need a III or higher affix to get the soul boost. For exaample, Quartz soul will boost Panic III to 80% but for some reason Panic I and II will still have shit chances for some reason. Look on Cirnopedia to see what soul boosts what status.

this is what I wanted to know

thank you.

Onvirtual
Oct 2, 2014, 11:29 PM
Since Jet Boots have Switch Strike, which is best to add abilities into Jet Boots: SATK or TATK?

gigawuts
Oct 2, 2014, 11:33 PM
Since Jet Boots have Switch Strike, which is best to add abilities into Jet Boots: SATK or TATK?

Do you use techs or melee more?

This is a bit like asking whether fire or ice is better on force. That depends...what do you do with force?

Onvirtual
Oct 2, 2014, 11:39 PM
I use melee more but please correct me if I'm wrong, even if I add TATK into my jetboots, will they be converted to SATK by switch strike?

gigawuts
Oct 2, 2014, 11:41 PM
Switch Strike merely changes what stat you use to deal damage. It doesn't convert anything to anything.

Jetboots natively use tech attack input to deal strike damage output. Like mechgun kicks - they use ratk, but the kicks are counted as striking (So they can't get bonus headshot damage, for instance).

Switch Strike just flips a switch and says boots use SATK now. Your affixes are left alone, so you'd want SATK if you're using Switch Strike. Without Switch Strike you want TATK. Which is better for you? I couldn't say.

LonelyGaruga
Oct 2, 2014, 11:42 PM
No. Switch Strike makes Jet Boots' melee attacks calculate using your S-ATK instead of T-ATK. If you affix T-ATK and use Switch Strike, the only use for T-ATK is techs.

EDIT: Ff, beaten to it.

Brw if you only use Jet Boots T-ATK is better, since it applies to everything instead of just melee like S-ATK would.

Syklo
Oct 2, 2014, 11:51 PM
This may sound like a silly question, but is there at all a way to completely close a terminal UI with the keyboard (apart from spamming esc/the other cancel button)?

I'm referring to the [X] button that may appear on the top right.
There has to be something like that...right?
I mean, the numpad 1/numpad 3 keys aren't mentioned in the keyboard config or any manual that I've read but they have the function of changing window focus, so surely there's a key (combination) that terminates terminal usage.....right?

UnLucky
Oct 2, 2014, 11:51 PM
Switch Strike is main class only, so if you wanted to sub Bouncer you have to go T-Atk for multiclass Jet Boots.

If you want to also cast offensive techs, obviously you'd want T-Atk, but it's not the optimal class or weapon type for that.

If you also want to use Dual Blades, then you'd definitely want S-Atk from other sources, so doing the same for your boots saves you a lot of work.

If the only thing you ever plan on using are Jet Boots, and you have a fresh mag and no affixes or even any units at all, then you can go either way. But it's probably a safer bet to go for S-Atk, since you'll likely want to branch off into other melee classes (if only to level them up) and they'll depend on S-Atk for their weapons.

That, and your race and class will likely end up with more base S-Atk, so you could squeeze out a bit higher damage by stacking onto that. But then again you have to spend an extra skill point just for that, so it's your call.

UnLucky
Oct 3, 2014, 12:05 AM
This may sound like a silly question, but is there at all a way to completely close a terminal UI with the keyboard (apart from spamming esc/the other cancel button)?

I'm referring to the [X] button that may appear on the top right.
There has to be something like that...right?
I mean, the numpad 1/numpad 3 keys aren't mentioned in the keyboard config or any manual that I've read but they have the function of changing window focus, so surely there's a key (combination) that terminates terminal usage.....right?
Isn't that exactly what Esc does? Clicking the X only closes the one window and goes back to the previous menu.

If you mean close everything to regain full control of your character, I have no idea and I'd love to know myself. Best I've found is to toggle inventory on then off since it skips the main menu bar.

gigawuts
Oct 3, 2014, 12:06 AM
The [ key also backs out of menus.

And yeah I like to tap some random menu I never have open twice to do that.

I'd try to be more helpful, but I've messed with all my keybinds and forget what the defaults were.

Onvirtual
Oct 3, 2014, 12:10 AM
Yea thanks I've been into a lot of thought lately about if TATK would be converted into SATK with Switch Strike or not. Anyway, thanks for all the answers, I'm fixed to add SATK to my boots.

Syklo
Oct 3, 2014, 03:53 AM
Isn't that exactly what Esc does? Clicking the X only closes the one window and goes back to the previous menu.

If you mean close everything to regain full control of your character, I have no idea and I'd love to know myself. Best I've found is to toggle inventory on then off since it skips the main menu bar.
For that second part, if you're referring to something like selecting a tech for the subpalette where you have multiple windows (or something like that), press f1 (default for main menu toggle) - should close everything, i think.

I'm talking about those times when there's an [X] at the very top right of the screen. An example would be when you're searching the player shops - that's about 5 hits of esc needed to restore control.

The [ key also backs out of menus.

And yeah I like to tap some random menu I never have open twice to do that.

I'd try to be more helpful, but I've messed with all my keybinds and forget what the defaults were.
Yeah, the main menu toggle key (f1 by default) would do just that. Usually.

Cure Shock
Oct 3, 2014, 04:18 AM
Okay I was trying to get my last 2 points to get that Arkuma camo. So Dragonkins are the target today. I literally did a Dragonkin genocide but I didn't get any single point. Why?

Rien
Oct 3, 2014, 04:41 AM
Okay I was trying to get my last 2 points to get that Arkuma camo. So Dragonkins are the target today. I literally did a Dragonkin genocide but I didn't get any single point. Why?

Same thing happened with the naberius natives: things stopped registering after a specific time period, way before the match ends.

Cure Shock
Oct 3, 2014, 06:22 AM
Same thing happened with the naberius natives: things stopped registering after a specific time period, way before the match ends.

Ouch. Well thanks, at least I know what happened.

Another question: if I play Bo/Hu with Switch Strike, Jet Boots' PAs would be boosted by Fury Stance?

Kondibon
Oct 3, 2014, 06:25 AM
Ouch. Well thanks, at least I know what happened.

Another question: if I play Bo/Hu with Switch Strike, Jet Boots' PAs would be boosted by Fury Stance?
Jet boot PAs are always boosted by fury stance even without switch strike.

Sp-24
Oct 3, 2014, 06:40 AM
Did it happen an hour before you expected it to? Because that's how all species genocide rounds work - your kills don't count anymore when there's only an hour left until the next round.

landman
Oct 3, 2014, 08:34 AM
How do I save a tracert into a txt? can't find the original post where I read it...

edit: solved :P

diamondx
Oct 3, 2014, 03:38 PM
Did they nerf the elyison percent already or is it going to happen this month. also what about the nabarta and ilbarta are they already nerf too?

Rien
Oct 3, 2014, 04:38 PM
Did they nerf the elyison percent already or is it going to happen this month. also what about the nabarta and ilbarta are they already nerf too?

Not yet. Enjoy them while they last. Also it's nabarta not ilbarta

airprinzh2o
Oct 3, 2014, 04:57 PM
How does the Photon Tree in Team Room works? More specifically:

1) Are we only allowed to get each type of the available boost once per day?
2) If that's the case when does it reset?
3) Some of the boosts are grayed out when I check the tree (first time in many days). Does this mean the boost availability is random?

Magikarp
Oct 3, 2014, 05:00 PM
I know how to switch targeted parts while locked onto an enemy with the keyboard but how can you make it target certain body parts in a direction?

On a controller I can do this by moving the right analog stick up, down, left or right to target parts in that direction. When I press the switch target button on keyboard it seems to target random parts on the monster and I can't manage to lock onto the part I want to.

Is there a way to target body parts that are either below or above the monster instantly without having to press the switch target button and hope it randomly picks the right part with a keyboard? Can this only be done with a controller?

Syklo
Oct 3, 2014, 07:06 PM
How does the Photon Tree in Team Room works? More specifically:

1) Are we only allowed to get each type of the available boost once per day?
2) If that's the case when does it reset?
3) Some of the boosts are grayed out when I check the tree (first time in many days). Does this mean the boost availability is random?
Iirc, the photon tree's available buffs cycle/change every (few) hour(s). Some hours you can't get any buffs, others you can select some.
One of the photon tree upgrades improves this availability period.
So yes it is random.
One other thing to note is that the photon tree buff duration (when you acquire one) decays while you're in the lobby, like the daily triboost but not like buff items.

I know how to switch targeted parts while locked onto an enemy with the keyboard but how can you make it target certain body parts in a direction?

On a controller I can do this by moving the right analog stick up, down, left or right to target parts in that direction. When I press the switch target button on keyboard it seems to target random parts on the monster and I can't manage to lock onto the part I want to.

Is there a way to target body parts that are either below or above the monster instantly without having to press the switch target button and hope it randomly picks the right part with a keyboard? Can this only be done with a controller?
Gee, I'd like to know this too.
I think there was a way but I forgot....
apart from unlocking and attempting to get the normal crosshair over the part manually and locking it there..

UnLucky
Oct 3, 2014, 07:15 PM
The targeting isn't random or in sequence, it will always select the closest part, excluding what you're already locked onto.

Which can be infuriating to watch as it switches between the same two parts forever.

But with a bit of positioning you can consistently target the right thing.

Rayden
Oct 3, 2014, 09:23 PM

Wait, what? How did you set that up? I use a controller and I just have a switch target button that locks-on randomly like you described for the keyboard.

Killerwing
Oct 3, 2014, 09:38 PM
I've been trying to do some tweaks with NVIDIA Inspector in order to improve the graphics on my PSO2 game. While so far I have managed some acceptable stuff, I wanted to see how far I can still improve.

At the moment, I'm using multisampling for the main Anti-Aliasing, however I wanted to try Supersampling, which I know is in the options for AA.

And what's nice is I can get some nice results for sharpness and details, while retaining overall good fps and smoothness, however, there is another problem that emerged.

There's a really nasty issue with the lighting.

This is a screenshot of how my game looks like with the current normal settings I have in Inspector.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://oi60.tinypic.com/33bl5rb.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

This is a screenshot using Supersampling AA instead of Multisampling. As you can see, I don't even have the proper lighting present.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://oi58.tinypic.com/289eiwg.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Here's another screenshot to better demonstrate the lighting issue. What basically happens is that there will always be a rectangle of light in front of my camera, no matter where I move it. Everything else will remain shadowed in the image.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://oi58.tinypic.com/aa9ki0.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I'm really not sure where the issue might be regarding this problem, especially since I didn't thought I could have pushed my graphics this far and still retain smooth gameplay. So any help from anyone that knows how to use NVIDIA Inspector would be gladly appreciated.

Also, here's some screenshots of my current Inspector settings. For the supersampling, I tried changing the AA setting from "4x [4x Multisampling]" to "8xS [Combined: 1x2 SS + 4x MS]" ((I've also been trying 8xCSAA with 8xSGSAA and I get similar quality results than 4xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA))
My GPU is an EVGA GeForce GTX 770 with 2GB Dedicated Video Memory.
Also running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits, Intel Core i7-4770K @ 3.50GHz with 16 GB RAM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.techpowerup.org/141003/nvidia_20141003_210759.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I was also told a 1440p resolution would fix the issue, however the problem is that I'm using a 1080p/144Hz monitor, and any kind of virtual resolution I tried to create in NVIDIA Control Panel can't run at 144Hz. So I'm stumped on that matter as well. And also, I'm running the game with Virtual Fullscreen.

Also, at the moment my NVIDIA drivers are at 337.88, and I only just noticed now that they were outdated by many versions. For some reason my GeForce Experience program didn't pick up the updates. I've also heard about some issues related to the graphics and Inspector if I were to update. I would kinda like to update the drivers, but at the same time, I'm kinda unsure what else I would need to change in my Inspector settings.

I'm really desperate for an answer, as these graphical issues have been bugging me for weeks now. So I'm begging you for an answer...and please don't be rude...I'm already enough of a nervous wreck as it is right now... >_<

EDIT: Problem kinda fixed, can be ignored now.

Brizone
Oct 4, 2014, 12:23 AM
Hey guys uh so i have finally configured on how to solo bosses with a rifle.

But i'm just curious on how this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimkPOkcvlg
make it function like a shotgun on bosses like Gwanahda and Transmizer (dual shot)

As you can see the char did not move at all and just simply spamming the Homing Emission w/o multi-target, how to do it? Or am i seeing things wrong?

Thanks in advance :-D

Bellion
Oct 4, 2014, 12:35 AM
Lock-on to the target, use the switch target button twice, and release PA.

AgentLeopard
Oct 4, 2014, 01:41 AM
Hey, is it possible to unlock Barbara as a combat comrade?

Youkai-Sama
Oct 4, 2014, 01:44 AM
Alis won't give me her 4th CO. I want to get her Partner card.

landman
Oct 4, 2014, 02:39 AM
Alis won't give me her 4th CO. I want to get her Partner card.

Did you complete the previous ones?

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/orders_client_33.php#nav

Syklo
Oct 4, 2014, 03:44 AM
If i request something to be crafted by someone else, does it still contribute to my crafting achievements?

Dark Matter
Oct 4, 2014, 06:16 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/PSO2-My-Room1.jpg

Whats this room item called?

Kondibon
Oct 4, 2014, 06:21 AM
If i request something to be crafted by someone else, does it still contribute to my crafting achievements?It counts for theirs but not yours.

gigawuts
Oct 4, 2014, 06:31 AM
Hey, is it possible to unlock Barbara as a combat comrade?

Yes.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AF%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%82%A2%E3% 83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC %2F%E3%83%90%E3%83%AB%E3%83%90%E3%83%A9&word=%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%8A%E3%83%BC %E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89

As for what specific COs you need to do to get or partner card order to appear, it appears to be the Ruins Free Field order from Koffee as well as one of the weapon-specific orders of Techer from Marlu, Gunner from Lisa, or Fighter Ohza (So the ones where you have to get X kills with Wands, Mechguns, Daggers, Knuckles, or Doublesabers).

Rien
Oct 4, 2014, 06:31 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/PSO2-My-Room1.jpg

Whats this room item called?

picture does not show.

Dark Matter
Oct 4, 2014, 06:43 AM
picture does not show.

I understand the mat is オリエントマット and the futon is フトン but I cant seem to find what that table is.:-?

gigawuts
Oct 4, 2014, 06:53 AM
I'm not sure that was ever added to the game. How old is the image? I've never seen it before, and I'm not finding anything like it on swiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E3%82%B0%E3% 83%83%E3%82%BA).

edit: The image for people who can't see it
http://puu.sh/bYKB3/5762d52b98.jpg

edit2: Oh, 2011. They might have just scrapped it, or held it off for a promo then forgot about it.

Dark Matter
Oct 4, 2014, 07:41 AM
I'm not sure that was ever added to the game. How old is the image? I've never seen it before, and I'm not finding anything like it on swiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E3%82%B0%E3% 83%83%E3%82%BA).

edit: The image for people who can't see it
http://puu.sh/bYKB3/5762d52b98.jpg

edit2: Oh, 2011. They might have just scrapped it, or held it off for a promo then forgot about it.

Thank you

landman
Oct 4, 2014, 10:00 AM
They used PSU furniture back in promotion: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/2741/ko_tats_table/

Brizone
Oct 4, 2014, 11:39 AM
Guys, when i look at weapon that drops from certain enemy at certain level, will i get it when the level is equal to the lvl the item drops?

e.g. Calci Weapon drops at Kartagot lvl 46+, i search at Kartagot lvl 46, will i able to get it?

Thanks again :-D

gigawuts
Oct 4, 2014, 11:50 AM
Guys, when i look at weapon that drops from certain enemy at certain level, will i get it when the level is equal to the lvl the item drops?

e.g. Calci Weapon drops at Kartagot lvl 46+, i search at Kartagot lvl 46, will i able to get it?

Thanks again :-D

Yes, 46+ means 46 and up.

Youkai-Sama
Oct 4, 2014, 12:29 PM
Did you complete the previous ones?

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/orders_client_33.php#nav

i did the first 3 and she won't give me any more.

Schmoofy
Oct 4, 2014, 01:06 PM
TWC's backbone to Japan servers went down recently, so now I have to use a VPN. Tried Cyberkitsune's, says server connection has timed out everytime. what's wrong? Apologize if this is answered blatantly somewhere . _.

airprinzh2o
Oct 4, 2014, 03:01 PM
Which one is better?

Steam Knuckles: @+10 S-Atk is 923, with Direct Style potential
Gigur Jihro: @+10 S-Atk is 1088, no potential learned

Let's assume I will affix the same abilities to them so that part will not be a factor. I know from looking at the S-Atk number, Gigur Jihro is the winner but the thing is I don't like it's potential, Last Stand. Last Stand only triggers when my HP goes down to 25%, I'm not good at dodging attacks so whenever my HP gets that low I will always heal, which means that potential is pretty much useless to me. However with Steam Knucks' Direct Style, I can get a 6% attack boost (during Brave Stance, which I almost always have on) if I get it to level 3. So will a Steam Knuckles +10 with level 3 Direct Style have more S-Atk than Gigur Jihro +10 with no potential?

emanresuj
Oct 4, 2014, 04:25 PM
Is anyone having a problem where the visiphone doesn't remember previous searches for items or abilities (using the button to the right of the field) between game restarts?

Deleting item_name_cache.dat does not help.

Achelousaurus
Oct 4, 2014, 05:52 PM
A) What's that bandaged Katana called Azanami used in the Beach Wars 2 EQ and what are the stats?

B) which AQ gives Blue Dual Blades?
And does it drop at a reasonable rate even if I am not main or sub bouncer?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 4, 2014, 06:02 PM
A) What's that bandaged Katana called Azanami used in the Beach Wars 2 EQ and what are the stats?

It's a cool sheath, but it's a fan (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BB%E3%82%BB%E3% 83%B3).

Sirius-91
Oct 4, 2014, 08:01 PM
It's a cool sheath, but it's a fan (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BB%E3%82%BB%E3% 83%B3).

It's also a very great novelty item.

Skyly
Oct 4, 2014, 08:05 PM
TWC's backbone to Japan servers went down recently, so now I have to use a VPN. Tried Cyberkitsune's, says server connection has timed out everytime. what's wrong? Apologize if this is answered blatantly somewhere . _.

Try this.

From the proxy click other tasks > revert to pso2proxy settings to jp
Then configure the proxy again. hopefully it works.

Takatsuki
Oct 4, 2014, 10:22 PM
I want to put in a suggestion for the player survey. How would I write "Add a 3rd makeup slot" in Japanese?

Also, slightly more complicated, how would I write "Make it so that chat windows/symbol arts do not cover the mini-map"?

Syklo
Oct 5, 2014, 04:31 AM
Is there a list of tower defence codenames and criteria to achieve them?

I can't find it :S

Ryukan
Oct 5, 2014, 06:08 AM
hi, i've read what to do with tweaker, i've put in my e-mail address to get an email about creating an id but it doesnt send me an email i just get
Error (027)
is a network error.

any ideas what i need to do?

Ordy
Oct 5, 2014, 06:42 AM
Which one is better?

Steam Knuckles: @+10 S-Atk is 923, with Direct Style potential
Gigur Jihro: @+10 S-Atk is 1088, no potential learned

Let's assume I will affix the same abilities to them so that part will not be a factor. I know from looking at the S-Atk number, Gigur Jihro is the winner but the thing is I don't like it's potential, Last Stand. Last Stand only triggers when my HP goes down to 25%, I'm not good at dodging attacks so whenever my HP gets that low I will always heal, which means that potential is pretty much useless to me. However with Steam Knucks' Direct Style, I can get a 6% attack boost (during Brave Stance, which I almost always have on) if I get it to level 3. So will a Steam Knuckles +10 with level 3 Direct Style have more S-Atk than Gigur Jihro +10 with no potential?

Jihro without latent will outdps steam, should notice a 1k damage difference on a 10-15k PA .. more if you crit, weakspot ....

I'd like to point that Jihro's latent synergizes perfectly with the Limit Break skill, which drops your HP to 25% and trigger the Jihro latent for a +14% extra damage. Up to you.

Is there a list of tower defence codenames and criteria to achieve them?

I can't find it :S

Yes, in japanese on the swiki:

Scroll to コードネーム (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%8E%A1%E6%8E%98%E5%9F%BA%E5%9C%B0%E9% 98%B2%E8%A1%9B%E6%88%A6%EF%BC%9A%E8%A5%B2%E6%9D%A5 ) (forgot how to direct link the section)

hi, i've read what to do with tweaker, i've put in my e-mail address to get an email about creating an id but it doesnt send me an email i just get
Error (027)
is a network error.

any ideas what i need to do?

Why don't people search a forum or even google, before asking something (~_~)

This is a known (and documented) error - Hotmail addresses do not work for registration. - AIDA

You are maybe using a email domain name like hotmail that's on the registration blacklist.

Achelousaurus
Oct 5, 2014, 08:26 AM
Could someone make a screenshot of the minimum distance required for Ranger's Sharpshooter and of the maximum distance allowed for Gunner's Zero Range Advantage?

Without knowing this, putting even a single point into these skills is pointless (pardon the pun).

Ordy
Oct 5, 2014, 09:06 AM
Could someone make a screenshot of the minimum distance required for Ranger's Sharpshooter and of the maximum distance allowed for Gunner's Zero Range Advantage?

Without knowing this, putting even a single point into these skills is pointless (pardon the pun).

MetalDude's shot right after the Sharp Shooter release:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/113jFdq.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

"The rappy on the left got the Sharp Shooter bonus while the rappy on the right did not."

Not sure about GU ZRA, but if it's like for rifles, must be the same than Diffuse Shell range.

Note: you can find some old threads about GU ZRA, but keep in mind that SEGA buffed the range a year ago, so read them with a pinch of salt.

Cure Shock
Oct 5, 2014, 09:37 AM
What's the Arkma Tail in Prize Shop? Since it's written all in kanji I can't find it out. Thanks ^^;

Hobu
Oct 5, 2014, 09:55 AM
I asked this in the Braver Discussion thread too:

Is Judgment Time still good? Its the Katana PA that boosts Average Stance by 5%.

4O4Skillnotfound
Oct 5, 2014, 11:04 AM
Hi !

Where I get the easiest 10* weapon ? I'm just Fighter lvl34/Hunter lvl29 :/

Hobu
Oct 5, 2014, 11:12 AM
Mining base Emergency Quest. Easiest place to farm 10*.

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 5, 2014, 12:02 PM

Is Judgment Time still good? Its the Katana PA that boosts Average Stance by 5%.

of course it is still good!!!

my old 50 dark lvl 3 potential kenei always does more consistent damage on all enemies than a darker potential level 3 katana with 50 light.

Rien
Oct 5, 2014, 12:44 PM
Hi !

Where I get the easiest 10* weapon ? I'm just Fighter lvl34/Hunter lvl29 :/

Matterboard or myshops. You cannot find a 10* until very hard.

the_importer_
Oct 5, 2014, 02:53 PM
Can anyone tell me what this EP3 ticket is for: [spoiler-box]http://i59.tinypic.com/301jy53.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Thank you

Achelousaurus
Oct 5, 2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks!
That is a very, very nice range, it's comfortably mid range and not actually long so Sharpshooter gives a consistent damage boost.

Why would that have changed?
Best potential for Katana aside from Immediate Destruction (8% ja boost) or having a Yasha rainbow (will cost you over 100 mil).

LonelyGaruga
Oct 5, 2014, 02:57 PM
Can anyone tell me what this EP3 ticket is for: [spoiler-box]http://i59.tinypic.com/301jy53.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Thank you

It is a sticker. Like the ARKS logo or the outfit themed ones.

the_importer_
Oct 5, 2014, 03:06 PM
It is a sticker. Like the ARKS logo or the outfit themed ones.

oh, ok, thanks mate.

Achelousaurus
Oct 5, 2014, 04:51 PM
So, I heard the lower the number for a status effect, the higher the odds of applying it?
So with Poison I, I am more likely to apply it on the enemy than with poison V?

horseship
Oct 5, 2014, 05:07 PM
So, I heard the lower the number for a status effect, the higher the odds of applying it?
So with Poison I, I am more likely to apply it on the enemy than with poison V?

Super old post by Z-0, but should still be accurate.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207093

All affix levels have the same chance of proccing the status.

Achelousaurus
Oct 5, 2014, 07:13 PM
Thanks, then why do people say lower numbers have higher proc rates?
I heard that several times on this board.

milranduil
Oct 5, 2014, 08:16 PM
The only difference is length of the duration of the SE or, in the case of DoT, the amount of damage per tick as well.

Arrow
Oct 5, 2014, 09:45 PM
Just suddenly wondered...
Is there actually a comprehensive lore to Phantasy Star somewhere?
I recall a thread about the story...but what about everything else?
I know Sega doesn't exactly have such a thing in the games aside from a few snippets that make ya wonder...

Cure Shock
Oct 6, 2014, 03:46 AM

Thank you

In this screen, where Arkuma Tail is? I want to buy it but I don't want take something else for mistake. Thanks.

Vandread
Oct 6, 2014, 03:59 AM
In this screen, where Arkuma Tail is? I want to buy it but I don't want take something else for mistake. Thanks.

Arkuma Tail is the 1.000 stars item right above the item on the quoted picture.
Translate link (https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%9E%0A%E3%83%86%E 3%82%A4%E3%83%AB) for that item name.

Cure Shock
Oct 6, 2014, 04:10 AM
Arkuma Tail is the 1.000 stars item right above the item on the quoted picture.
Translate link (https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%9E%0A%E3%83%86%E 3%82%A4%E3%83%AB) for that item name.

Thanks!

Hobu
Oct 6, 2014, 06:03 AM
終わりなき物語 and Our Fighting ver. MIYABI (?)

Are these musics disc available in PSO2 yet? I'm looking for these soundtracks to place in my room.

the_importer_
Oct 6, 2014, 07:58 AM
終わりなき物語 and Our Fighting ver. MIYABI (?)

Are these musics disc available in PSO2 yet? I'm looking for these soundtracks to place in my room.

I keep a nice spreadsheet of all the songs I have and don't have, neither of these are on my list.

Hobu
Oct 6, 2014, 08:40 AM
I looked at the JP wiki too and those aren't there yet as well.

But I did find something that I really like! さむらい演舞 [Samurai Enbu] and it suits my room theme perfectly.

Ninjq
Oct 6, 2014, 02:21 PM
how do you dismantle Pa discs, cant find the option ??

Vandread
Oct 6, 2014, 02:41 PM
how do you dismantle Pa discs, cant find the option ??
From the top of my head; Visiphone -> Crafts -> My Crafts -> Item Desynthesis

Needs lvl11+ discs.

Nihility
Oct 6, 2014, 05:04 PM
Brother said he came across a post saying both color change passes at the recycle shop are for casts. Neither of us can find it now. Is this correct?

If one pass is for costumes and one for casts (as I thought they were), is the color randomized or do you get a slider like I've read in some places?

Sandmind
Oct 6, 2014, 05:34 PM
From the top of my head; Visiphone -> Crafts -> My Crafts -> Item Desynthesis

Needs lvl11+ discs.
Actually, it's your room's console for desynth and crafting. Visiophone only allow for searching for recipe and user displaying those recipe.

Brother said he came across a post saying both color change passes at the recycle shop are for casts. Neither of us can find it now. Is this correct?

If one pass is for costumes and one for casts (as I thought they were), is the color randomized or do you get a slider like I've read in some places?

Color Change Pass are to change the main color of "fleshy only" outfit (aka with a colored square under their description). The very same ticket can also be used if you're a cast wearing cast part in the makeover shop to access all 4 color slider as when you made your character. In both case, you need to already own the pass to play with the color slider. The pass is consumed when you click confirm.

KazukiQZ
Oct 6, 2014, 05:39 PM
^iirc the two recolour passes in recycle shop are 1- colour change pass which can change the recolourable costumes' colour and change cast colour set.the 2nd one is mag colour change which is for changing mag that can change colour such as the original mag type, making the colour u choose permanent( not sure about the mag one, correct ke if I'm wrong)

Edit: ninja Sandmind :D

Nihility
Oct 6, 2014, 05:46 PM
Color Change Pass are to change the main color of "fleshy only" outfit (aka with a colored square under their description). The very same ticket can also be used if you're a cast wearing cast part in the makeover shop to access all 4 color slider as when you made your character. In both case, you need to already own the pass to play with the color slider. The pass is consumed when you click confirm.

Thanks for the info.

9Hopper
Oct 6, 2014, 05:58 PM
guess ill ask here

For a caster, with the new skill trees, is a hybrid tree any good? Or is the loss of Photon Flare noticeable for Elysion.

Something like

1 (http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?08fbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIk0 jdodBIb00000000jdoIn0000008doib0000006do000000jdBb siN2SJfklkGA000007oInidjGAInIkcKcAGAcA00000ibIo000 000fdoIb000000f)
vs
2 (http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?08fbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIk0 jdodBIb00000000jdoIn0000008doib0000006do000000jdBb niN2ScA2NIkikGA000007oInidjGAikcKcAGAcA00000ibIo00 0000fdoIb000000f)

Im planning to get a skill tree for fo for fire/ele charge, but ely build on it's own feel SOL for mobbing

Aquanos
Oct 6, 2014, 05:59 PM
whats the recommended SHAQ for the most 10 Stars (weapons)

supersai8
Oct 6, 2014, 07:54 PM
Sfera Rain (13% Darker damage potential) vs Hurio Sniff (7% weak point damage potential)

Assuming that both are properly affixed, 50 light element and are at +40, which rifle would be better to use for Darkers?

Ordy
Oct 6, 2014, 08:57 PM
whats the recommended SHAQ for the most 10 Stars (weapons)

I'd say Quarry because:
- Bloody Art are pretty common
- High chance of Burial Saw if you get Soma
- High chance of multi Amun Tum if yo get Blu Ringahda

but the other places are fine too, like city for Daganslash and Gunbraver.

Sfera Rain (13% Darker damage potential) vs Hurio Sniff (7% weak point damage potential)

Assuming that both are properly affixed, 50 light element and are at +40, which rifle would be better to use for Darkers?

Sfera Rain wins, best Darker AR.

BIG OLAF
Oct 6, 2014, 10:51 PM
How much longer is the ship race event thing up?

_mist
Oct 7, 2014, 05:08 AM
Why Infinite Corundum and not...anything else...

Why PP potential's at all in that remark. Why use a potential that doesn't deal damage but hands out recovery PP? Perhaps the weapon doesn't need damage to 1 shot Despair Wolgahda's or even Ragne's in that matter? I Don't know, i've been curious to grab a damage potential like Bio Triner for example, yet I see people use the Grizz Rifle.

then you've got DEX mag users + Firearms.
I Wouldn't use this method (Personally)

Rien
Oct 7, 2014, 05:33 AM

Why PP potential's at all in that remark. Why use a potential that doesn't deal damage but hands out recovery PP? Perhaps the weapon doesn't need damage to 1 shot Despair Wolgahda's or even Ragne's in that matter? I Don't know, i've been curious to grab a damage potential like Bio Triner for example, yet I see people use the Grizz Rifle.

Grizz Rifle now has native hunter.

Ordy
Oct 7, 2014, 05:58 AM
How much longer is the ship race event thing up?

The race ended two days ago. Arkuma will be in the lobby until October 22nd.

People are using Infinite Corundum because:

1. Highest raw R-ATK multi-class rifle
2. Not bound to account
3. Looks fucking badass

Is it a good dps rifle? Well, I can't say it's "bad" because it's a 990 R-ATK AR ... but it doesn't come even close to the top tier dps rifles. Evarecasa would be the best multi-class AR, but account bound.

People using Grizz Rifle most likely have a rainbow set of rifles (fire, thunder, light, ice, dark) with potentials boosting damage against a specific type of target (Machines, dragons, natives...)
A 10503 Lightning Anti Android Rifle with a +20% damage latent would outdps a 10503 Lightning Bio Rifle vs machine mobs.

Bio isn't a bad choice for someone that can't (or doesn't want to) afford a rainbow set.
Arao and Evarecasa have a higher dps when in ZRA range, but you'd lose the sharp shooter bonus, so it's 50/50. Like to spam Sat Cannon a lot? > Bio, Diffuse Shell or HE? > Arao/Eva

DEX mag users + Firearms? Throw rocks at them

sol_trigger
Oct 7, 2014, 06:15 AM
to double the set bnous of vol dragon set, do i need to USE the fin vol or vol scale to get the bonus or only EQUIP them in my pallete will give me the double bonus ?

Ordy
Oct 7, 2014, 06:21 AM
You have to use them. Any other weapon will just give you a +30 ATK bonus

sol_trigger
Oct 7, 2014, 06:31 AM
ok thanks... that's pretty sad /_/

SilenWhisper
Oct 7, 2014, 06:37 AM
Ailment Boost (Burn,Poison,etc.) applies on techs only or on weapon abilities as well?

Aquanos
Oct 7, 2014, 07:13 AM
Is it a good dps rifle? Well, I can't say it's "bad" because it's a 990 R-ATK AR ... but it doesn't come even close to the top tier dps rifles. Evarecasa would be the best multi-class AR, but account bound.
What makes multi-class so special though. Only thought that comes to mind is Braver Main.

People using Grizz Rifle most likely have a rainbow set of rifles (fire, thunder, light, ice, dark) with potentials boosting damage against a specific type of target (Machines, dragons, natives...)
I've already ask this but i'll ask again...does this make Grizz Rifle worth using in Mining Base?

Arao and Evarecasa have a higher dps when in ZRA range, but you'd lose the sharp shooter bonus, so it's 50/50. Like to spam Sat Cannon a lot? > Bio, Diffuse Shell or HE? > Arao/Eva
In your opinion is the Arao/Evarecasa sat cannon dmg highly noticable?

DEX mag users + Firearms? Throw rocks at them
I Don't get it...I thought the firearms was good :-?

Z-0
Oct 7, 2014, 07:27 AM
1. Levelling other classes (mainly for subs), but not wanting to actually play that class.
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. It's an 8*. It's not very good at all.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Oct 7, 2014, 07:33 AM
I remember seeing this float around, but I think this should still be relevant today.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/g6SikYm.png[/spoiler-box]

usagi2607
Oct 7, 2014, 07:35 AM
Is it possible to search for more than one "specific" ability on a weapon/unit in "My Shop"? For example if I want to look for a weapon which has "Vol Soul" and "Power III"... what should I do?

Horo The Wise Wolf
Oct 7, 2014, 07:37 AM
No you cannot. The best thing to do is to search up Vol Soul, and then sort by the number of slots and scroll until you find one.

Achelousaurus
Oct 7, 2014, 07:57 AM
No one answered yet, in which SHAQ can I find blue Dual Blades?
And how is the SHAQ blue drop rate for a weapon type your class cannot equip?
Can I do the SHAQ as Br/Hu and still expect a couple of drops or should I go something like Br/Bo instead?

Ordy
Oct 7, 2014, 08:58 AM
From swiki:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/wnmFKD1.jpg[/spoiler-box]

So it drops in: Forest, Desert, Tundra, Sanctum and Quarry (forgot a number on Forest)

I equally drop all kind of red and blue weapons even though I'm always on my RA.

sol_trigger
Oct 7, 2014, 09:02 AM
How many Gunne Ginga Nam did you guys killedo n average before you guys get a full set of unit , I killed over 200 rares and still counting and I only see 1 unit ... am I just unlucky ?

Crazyleo
Oct 7, 2014, 09:26 AM
I'm wanting to d/l PSO2 on the vita...but I'm uncertain of the routing situation (have not been able to connect to pso2.jp). Since I don't have a PC, how easy would it be for me to set up a Von or proxy connections?

gigawuts
Oct 7, 2014, 09:39 AM
How many Gunne Ginga Nam did you guys killedo n average before you guys get a full set of unit , I killed over 200 rares and still counting and I only see 1 unit ... am I just unlucky ?

in 36 kills i had 3 full sets (2 on the 36th kill, making a perfect 3 rears 3 arms and 3 legs) and my friend found the last unit for his set on his 12th kill

sol_trigger
Oct 7, 2014, 09:02 PM
is there a site with new skill tree in English ? Cirnopedia is so outdated

Kondibon
Oct 7, 2014, 09:03 PM
is there a site with new skill tree in English ? Cirnopedia is so outdatedhttp://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php

xxmadplayerxx
Oct 7, 2014, 09:07 PM
in 36 kills i had 3 full sets (2 on the 36th kill, making a perfect 3 rears 3 arms and 3 legs) and my friend found the last unit for his set on his 12th kill

I killed 12 and funny thing is i got 3 units all happen to be rear / arm and leg. It was a great day, but then i went to 5x affix Mizer Soul and it failed. Not so lucky haha

But anyway did you use Boosters Sol_Trigger?

sol_trigger
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 PM
i always use triboost 100% and exp 75% in an EQ, still no luck tho

Hobu
Oct 7, 2014, 10:12 PM
So, anything getting nerfed this patch?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 7, 2014, 10:39 PM

The amount of clothing female characters will wear.

Sizustar
Oct 7, 2014, 10:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SwgCgnJ.jpg
The patchnote is live in the Vita version

Weapon potentional
Meteor Cudgel and Innocent Appearance are getting tweaked, the first will have a upper limit on the effect it cause, the latter will have it's efficiencies reduced
Custom Tech that are being balanced are Ice Fang Nabarta and Umbral Namegid

Hobu
Oct 7, 2014, 11:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SwgCgnJ.jpg
The patchnote is live in the Vita version

Weapon potentional
Meteor Cudgel and Innocent Appearance are getting tweaked, the first will have a upper limit on the effect it cause, the latter will have it's efficiencies reduced
Custom Tech that are being balanced are Ice Fang Nabarta and Umbral Namegid

Weapon potential for those items?
Correct me if I'm wrong but they're also nerfing Nabarta and Namegid?

Qualia
Oct 7, 2014, 11:24 PM
Is damage variance calculated off of your weapon's attack, or your total attack? If I extend a Strength Crystal potential weapon, would the reduced average damage apply to the S-ATK bonus from Wand Reactor?

Sizustar
Oct 7, 2014, 11:26 PM

What item?
Innocent appearance and Meteor Cudgel are weapon potetional that are getting tweaked this time.

Sp-24
Oct 7, 2014, 11:27 PM
They are nerfing two weapon potentials and 2 custom techniques.

Hobu
Oct 7, 2014, 11:33 PM
They are nerfing two weapon potentials and 2 custom techniques.

Okay, thanks! Much appreciated. I don't play FO/TE but a friend of mine does. I don't know how she'll take it.

Zorua
Oct 7, 2014, 11:45 PM
Are the servers up? My tweaker said they were, but I can't even get the ships to appear.

Sizustar
Oct 8, 2014, 12:15 AM
Are the servers up? My tweaker said they were, but I can't even get the ships to appear.

Maintaince time is 8:00 ~ 17:00 JST

sol_trigger
Oct 8, 2014, 02:36 AM
extended to 20JST now >_> .

NotRankin
Oct 8, 2014, 02:44 AM
Is pso2es affected by extended maint?

Rain Walker
Oct 8, 2014, 02:46 AM
Is pso2es affected by extended maint?

No note on the es site so i guess it'll end @ 17:30 JST

EDIT: Extended to 20:30 =w=

sol_trigger
Oct 8, 2014, 04:25 AM
1. does hunter skill "JA bonus" applied for PAs too or only normal attack ?

2. same question for fighter skill "Tech Arts JA Bonus"

3. if i use fighter skill "Limit Break" and had the skill "Halfline Slayer", "Deadline Slayer" then use item to restore my HP, are their boost effect still there ?

4. what does the fighter skill "Aptitude Up 1" do ? i dont understand

5. does "Braver Mag" stack with "Bouncer mag" ? and applied as sub class ?

that's all for now thanks

Selphea
Oct 8, 2014, 04:30 AM
1. does hunter skill "JA bonus" applied for PAs too or only normal attack ?

2. same question for fighter skill "Tech Arts JA Bonus"

3. if i use fighter skill "Limit Break" and had the skill "Halfline Slayer", "Deadline Slayer" then use item to restore my HP, are their boost effect still there ?

4. what does the fighter skill "Aptitude Up 1" do ? i dont understand

5. does "Braver Mag" stack with "Bouncer mag" ?

that's all for now thanks

1. Yes
2. Yes, in fact you need to alternate PAs to get the bonus
3. Limit Break drops your max HP so the item would do nothing although afaik you can Anti out of it but lose the effect of Crazy Heart/Beat. Not to mention Halfline Slayer isn't very good value for your skill points.
4. It's Dex Up.
5. Yes but the extra 95 SATK you get from Braver/Bouncer Mag does not offset the low multipliers on Braver/Bouncer.

sol_trigger
Oct 8, 2014, 06:39 AM
2. alternate ? you mean craft ? i havent touched the function tho
5. more specific pls i dont understand

Syklo
Oct 8, 2014, 06:48 AM
2. alternate ? you mean craft ? i havent touched the function tho
5. more specific pls i dont understand
2. Alternate (as distinct from alternative), meaning use different PAs in succession (e.g. Riding slash > Over end would trigger tech arts JA boost but not Riding slash > Rising slash)
5. They're just saying that it does stack, although the effect it does give is relatively insignificant compared to the multipliers of other classes/skills.

KazukiQZ
Oct 8, 2014, 06:52 AM
^Iirc:

2. Means you need to use different PAs for the bonus to apply. Such as using Heel Stab > Reverse Tap > Heel Stab. RT and the 2nd HS gets the bonus. If you use 2 consecutive Heel stab, no damage bonus from Tech PA Arts.

5. As BR/BO didn't sync well ( a kinda meh class combo), even with maxed 175 Dex mag (Now 190), maxed Bouncer Mag and Braver Mag (Means you can get 95 T-atk, 95 R-atk, and 175 S-atk), this class combo still do lower damage than other viable option, such as BR/HU or BO/FI.

the_importer_
Oct 8, 2014, 10:59 AM
Anyone knows what this message means in PSO2es

[spoiler-box]http://i62.tinypic.com/oax5oo.png[/spoiler-box]

Crazyleo
Oct 8, 2014, 11:26 AM
I'm wanting to d/l PSO2 on the vita...but I'm uncertain of the routing situation (have not been able to connect to pso2.jp). Since I don't have a PC, how easy would it be for me to set up a Von or proxy connections?

Bumped

Freshellent
Oct 8, 2014, 12:58 PM
So I haven't played in quite some time- I can swear I read somewhere there was something about a character makeover pass that was given out. Seems like all I could find was a color change pass.

Am I delusional? Or did I miss something? I'm guessing I just made it up and thought it to be the truth.

Skyly
Oct 8, 2014, 06:14 PM
Is there a bug with the new area? For some reason it isn't unlocked for me.. Not even the new arks quest. And I have also completed the free field coast required to unlock the new area.

Xaeris
Oct 8, 2014, 06:25 PM
Can anyone confirm which rod got the ice casting time latent? Chey Draken was the popular guess, but I'd like to be sure before I spend that kind of meseta.

the_importer_
Oct 8, 2014, 06:45 PM
Did we get a new matter board with this new planet?

Also bumping this at the same time:

FotoPhinish
Oct 8, 2014, 07:00 PM
How long does it generally take for a new dance to drop in price.

Chdata
Oct 8, 2014, 09:07 PM
New dances always rise in price over time but it'll be lowest when it's in scratch. I usually wait a few days and see.

sol_trigger
Oct 8, 2014, 09:45 PM
how can i get ベレイMk2 mag ? i searched ベレイMk2 on ship 2 player shop but nobody is selling it

suzaku0zero0
Oct 8, 2014, 11:40 PM
Does soul receptor transfer flict trio at 100%?

LonelyGaruga
Oct 9, 2014, 12:10 AM
Can anyone confirm which rod got the ice casting time latent? Chey Draken was the popular guess, but I'd like to be sure before I spend that kind of meseta.

Bal Rodos Rod got it. Chey Draken didn't get a second latent in this update.

Nepto Rod has 16% more Ice tech damage in case that matters.

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2014, 12:15 AM

Never mind about this, just found out there was a Google translation app on Android that allows you to take pictures of text and it will translate for your. The message was just telling me that I was over my limit of Rappy coins

Chdata
Oct 9, 2014, 01:53 AM
Bal Rodos Rod got it. Chey Draken didn't get a second latent in this update.

Nepto Rod has 16% more Ice tech damage in case that matters.

Know the stats on the ice charge speed latent?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 9, 2014, 01:56 AM
Could some provide me with a quality picture of the zeno costume on all races?

MistahBlob
Oct 9, 2014, 02:10 AM
Anyone know if (追加ロビーアクション95) "/la momoi" dance is still available to get? Market gives me nothing ;_;

Also.. is anyone else having problems with the "Check Price" feature for selling items? Every item I check it gives no results.. but when I search to browse/buy there's hundreds of it..

Achelousaurus
Oct 9, 2014, 03:38 AM
From swiki:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/wnmFKD1.jpg[/spoiler-box]

So it drops in: Forest, Desert, Tundra, Sanctum and Quarry (forgot a number on Forest)

I equally drop all kind of red and blue weapons even though I'm always on my RA.
Thanks.

Rain Walker
Oct 9, 2014, 03:58 AM
Anyone know if (追加ロビーアクション95) "/la momoi" dance is still available to get? Market gives me nothing ;_;

All the lobby actions names have been changed.

isCasted
Oct 9, 2014, 04:47 AM
Does new area have any swords with good potential (preferably multiclass with Fighter equipability). My current sword is 11* from Magi-Knight Gear (one that boosts freeze rate) and I thought about upgrading to Bio.

Achelousaurus
Oct 9, 2014, 05:10 AM
How much dmg boost do I get from TMG gear?
Been trying to make a decent gu (lol) and looking for consistent dmg boosts.
With Showtime being available every 45/60 seconds High Time is quite nice, but TMG gear accumulates from shooting (only regular attacks or Pas as well?) and putting a couple more points into Showtime means faster gear = more damage.

Rakurai
Oct 9, 2014, 05:11 AM
TMG gear is a 30% damage increase at most, I believe.

It fills up really quickly, as hits from both regular attacks and PAs increase it.

Achelousaurus
Oct 9, 2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks.
I guess then Toughness time isn't as bad as it's made out to be cause it's a quite unconditional way to keep a big damage boost.

MistahBlob
Oct 9, 2014, 11:38 AM
All the lobby actions names have been changed.

That would explain a lot...

There a place I can see new names? Cirnopedia seems to be outdated now and pso2 jp site won't load for me..

Too much changed since I stopped played months ago.. o.o

Sizustar
Oct 9, 2014, 11:47 AM
That would explain a lot...

There a place I can see new names? Cirnopedia seems to be outdated now and pso2 jp site won't load for me..

Too much changed since I stopped played months ago.. o.o

The new format is
Number[Lobby action type]

SO for the current AC scratch it'll be
137[Dance27]
137「ダンス27」

You can find a list of it on the Japanese wiki too
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%93%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A2%E3% 82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3

MistahBlob
Oct 9, 2014, 12:02 PM
The new format is
Number[Lobby action type]

SO for the current AC scratch it'll be
137[Dance27]
137「ダンス27」

You can find a list of it on the Japanese wiki too
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%93%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A2%E3% 82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3

Oh nice.. Another site added to bookmarks~

Thanks

IndigoNovember
Oct 9, 2014, 12:30 PM
Does new area have any swords with good potential (preferably multiclass with Fighter equipability). My current sword is 11* from Magi-Knight Gear (one that boosts freeze rate) and I thought about upgrading to Bio.

サファイザリア (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B5%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%A4%E3% 82%B6%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2) boosts Brave Stance damage and drops from Bal Rodoss who does spawn in the new area.

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2014, 02:10 PM
How common are the Saiki set parts when killing Gigur Gunne-gam on SHard?

Titan
Oct 9, 2014, 03:30 PM
How common are the Saiki set parts when killing Gigur Gunne-gam on SHard?

I killed 8, with all parts broken, during boost week with 250% RDR+100% Tri-Boost and got 0 units.

What are the new rod potentials?
ルーチェフラーシュ
ネプトロッド
ロドスコルジュ

Evangelion X.XX
Oct 9, 2014, 03:37 PM
Honestly, it took me about a week of hardcore farming with triboosts and 250 rdr running to get a complete set. In the end, I ended up with 1 rear piece, 3 arm pieces, and 1 leg piece. This was done during boost week.

Sizustar
Oct 9, 2014, 03:50 PM
I killed 8, with all parts broken, during boost week with 250% RDR+100% Tri-Boost and got 0 units.

ルーチェフラーシュ
ネプトロッド
ロドスコルジュ

ルーチェフラーシュ - Reduce cast time on lightning tech
ネプトロッド - Ice element Tech - 12/14/16% up
ロドスコルジュ - Reduce cast time on Ice Tech

Zorua
Oct 9, 2014, 07:47 PM
Did the new story quest come out?

IndigoNovember
Oct 9, 2014, 07:56 PM
Did the new story quest come out?

Believe it's next AC Scratch update.

sol_trigger
Oct 9, 2014, 08:07 PM
is the braver skill "Average S Charge" applied for katana red ring charge too ?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 9, 2014, 08:18 PM
is the braver skill "Average S Charge" applied for katana red ring charge too ?

Yes it does now.

Ninjq
Oct 9, 2014, 08:35 PM
i accidentally used a device to change my mages PB before it was 100 is there any way to change it back to illios proi ??

LordKaiser
Oct 9, 2014, 10:13 PM
Got this message on PSO2 "プレイ中の皆様にお知らせいたします。  10月8日(水)定期メンテナンスにて、マグのレベル上限が「L v.190」まで解放されております。  支援レベルのゲージがレベルアップ直前まで上昇しているマグにア イテムを与えることで、意図しない箇所の支援レベルが上昇してしまうことが想定されます。  マグにアイテ ムを与える際はパラメーターを確認の上でアイテムを与えるようお願いいたします。 So what it means? It got shown as a golden message.

Nvm google translate gave me this "I will inform you to everyone in play. October 8 at the (water) Periodic maintenance, level upper limit of the mug will have been released until "Lv.190". By giving the item to the mug gauge support level is increased to level up just before, the level of support unintended point rises is assumed. We ask that you give the items on a check a parameter when you give the items to the mug." But I still don't understand it.

Rain Walker
Oct 9, 2014, 10:22 PM
Got this message on PSO2 "プレイ中の皆様にお知らせいたします。  10月8日(水)定期メンテナンスにて、マグのレベル上限が「L v.190」まで解放されております。  支援レベルのゲージがレベルアップ直前まで上昇しているマグにア イテムを与えることで、意図しない箇所の支援レベルが上昇してしまうことが想定されます。  マグにアイテ ムを与える際はパラメーターを確認の上でアイテムを与えるようお願いいたします。 So what it means? It got shown as a golden message.

Nvm google translate gave me this "I will inform you to everyone in play. October 8 at the (water) Periodic maintenance, level upper limit of the mug will have been released until "Lv.190". By giving the item to the mug gauge support level is increased to level up just before, the level of support unintended point rises is assumed. We ask that you give the items on a check a parameter when you give the items to the mug." But I still don't understand it.

It's to remind players that the mag cap has raised and players have to pay attentions to what they feed their mags to not fuck up their mag stats.

LordKaiser
Oct 9, 2014, 10:29 PM
It's to remind players that the mag cap has raised and players have to pay attentions to what they feed their mags to not fuck up their mag stats.It makes sense that it's a reminder but it confused me a bit since it's being 2 days already and the gold messages are a bit alarming. Thanks for the reply.

Rain Walker
Oct 9, 2014, 10:35 PM
It makes sense that it's a reminder but it confused me a bit since it's being 2 days already and the gold messages are a bit alarming. Thanks for the reply.

Don't underestimate the world ^^;

Touka
Oct 10, 2014, 12:45 AM
Is the PSO2 proxy down for anyone else?

kurokyosuke
Oct 10, 2014, 01:16 AM
Does Ancient Oath apply to Technic damage as well? (dat リカウテリ)

Sizustar
Oct 10, 2014, 02:13 AM
i accidentally used a device to change my mages PB before it was 100 is there any way to change it back to illios proi ??

Get Exciube and go to the Excube shop and get the one you want.

LonelyGaruga
Oct 10, 2014, 02:32 AM
Does Ancient Oath apply to Technic damage as well? (dat リカウテリ)

Yes, it does.

Achelousaurus
Oct 10, 2014, 04:17 AM
Yes it does now.
Now?
It didn't before? when did it start?
Cause I thought it has always applied to Katana.

PB can be changed anytime.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 04:20 AM
Now?
It didn't before?

Early episode 2. One of the many problems katana bravers had at the time.

when did it start?

Sometime between coast and quarry.

sol_trigger
Oct 10, 2014, 04:22 AM
what mag food increase Satk while decreasing Dex ?

horseship
Oct 10, 2014, 04:25 AM

4* room goods. Cheapest you can get them is 3k each in the room goods shop unfortunately.

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2014, 05:34 AM
Another way is to alternate between 2* and 5* furniture. I use Fruity Gift and Mushroom Table from Myroom shop, only 300/400 meseta each respectively.

Feed Fruity Gift to increase R-atk, and decreasing R-def and Dex.
Feed Mushroom Table to increase R-def, and decreasing R-atk and Dex.

So, these two cancel out each other, only decreasing Dex.

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2014, 07:17 AM

ルーチェフラーシュ
ネプトロッド
ロドスコルジュ

Honestly, it took me about a week of hardcore farming with triboosts and 250 rdr running to get a complete set. In the end, I ended up with 1 rear piece, 3 arm pieces, and 1 leg piece. This was done during boost week.

Yikes, I got some work to do then :(

Thanks guys

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
How to unlock the latest Matterboard? The one that happen in Emerging Facility.

I already finished Matterboard Episode 3 Chapter 1 btw.

Stealthcmc1974
Oct 10, 2014, 08:22 AM

The Matterboard isn't here yet. Its coming in the Late October update.

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2014, 08:32 AM

I don't think there's a new matterboard, hell, I didn't see a single cut scene in the Emerging Facility area.

sol_trigger
Oct 10, 2014, 08:57 AM
where can i buy tri-boost ? there isnt in AC shop

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2014, 09:03 AM
I don't think there's a new matterboard, hell, I didn't see a single cut scene in the Emerging Facility area.
Ah, must be confused with the later Oct update, my bad :3

Kilich
Oct 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
Where's rockbear in nab2?

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2014, 12:01 PM
Where's rockbear in nab2?

Always go left if I recall, you'll get Rockbear and later on, the big Kitty cat.

Crazyleo
Oct 10, 2014, 12:59 PM
When signing up for the jp PSN store, Do I need a different email account?

Rain Walker
Oct 10, 2014, 01:13 PM
When signing up for the jp PSN store, Do I need a different email account?

Different from your US one? Yes

Crazyleo
Oct 10, 2014, 01:17 PM
Thanks...

BubblyBoar
Oct 10, 2014, 01:29 PM
Sometimes when I exit PSO2, I had problems opening other problems on my computer. I'll click them and they won't open at all. I have to go to my task manager and open them with "New Task." Only way of fixing it is by restarting my comp. I've been told it was a memory leak issue, but no idea how to fix it.

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2014, 01:34 PM
Posted this in someone's topic, but I think it will get more views here:

I'm not too familiar with weapon crafting and I want to craft my Esca Hermes to add Techer compatibility. With Lv3 Discerning Eye and the usage of the proper Tree and Tech, it currently kicks some serious ass for enemies with elemental weakness, so I wouldn't want to loose too much damage if I were to craft it. So, has anything changed for Esca Hermes with the recent update or would crafting it still lower it's damage considerably?

mopdog
Oct 10, 2014, 02:26 PM
Could anyone confirm the likelyhood of Jetboots getting more Photon Arts?

Much appreciated

gigawuts
Oct 10, 2014, 02:45 PM
Could anyone confirm the likelyhood of Jetboots getting more Photon Arts?

Much appreciated

the likelihood is 100%

the better question is when they'll be added

SecretAether
Oct 10, 2014, 03:08 PM
Are the servers up? for two weeks it said offline...

Sizustar
Oct 10, 2014, 03:19 PM
Sometimes when I exit PSO2, I had problems opening other problems on my computer. I'll click them and they won't open at all. I have to go to my task manager and open them with "New Task." Only way of fixing it is by restarting my comp. I've been told it was a memory leak issue, but no idea how to fix it.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6106453_can-computer-memory-leak-problem_.html

BubblyBoar
Oct 10, 2014, 04:33 PM
http://www.ehow.com/how_6106453_can-computer-memory-leak-problem_.html

This is not a permanent solution. It only fixes the issue until I quit out of PSO2 again.

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 10, 2014, 06:24 PM
i'm at stage 56 in the tundra/mechs XQ, I'm a little hesitant on going on to finish to 60 since i heard that you start all over again after that, is there any reason to finish? Do you get heartkey catalysts?

SecretAether
Oct 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
Are the servers online now?

IndigoNovember
Oct 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
Are the servers online now?

Servers are up. You might have to use a proxy to gain access though.

i'm at stage 56 in the tundra/mechs XQ, I'm a little hesitant on going on to finish to 60 since i heard that you start all over again after that, is there any reason to finish? Do you get heartkey catalysts?

You finish the full run after you complete stage 70. You get 25 tier 2 stones and the catalyst for completing the full run.

Syklo
Oct 10, 2014, 06:52 PM
Idk if it's just me, but since I've been absent from this game, Photon Blasts have gotten a buff (I noticed my Julius P Doing more damage & lasting longer :O). Whether this is true or not, i don't think that matters right now:

I recently switched my PB to Ilios P and realised how much worse it is, I think. So I'd like to ask if Ilios P is actually a *good* PB (Esp in comparison to the likes of helix & Julius P).

Ilios I seems to be superior in everyway to Ilios P (from the video I watched, at least). However, I'm aware that PB's use the respective stat in damage calcs, and I am not specced into R-atk at all, so is Ilios I still better than Ilios P for me?
And is Ilios N even good? From the vid, it doesn't seem to do any AoE (and has a really long charge up time too).

But what I really want to ask is, out of Helix I/N, Ketos I/N, Julius P and the Ilios' trio, which one is "best"?
(Bo/Fi here, so mostly S-atk but ok with T-atk)

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 10, 2014, 07:10 PM
they say the XQ drop rates get good at around stage 51+.... how come i'm getting nothing but shit?
I'm watching youtube vids of scrubby guys using 2 slot ungrinded vardha gear who can't even JA doing stage 50+ XQ's and they're getting 11 star shit.... life is so unfar right now =.=".
I'm using 250% rdrs here as well, what am i doing wrong? o.O is it because i'm soloing?

edit: i also heard about something called "rare stages" what are they exactly?

and also, what is the best weapon choice for a heartkey stone set of 6? i'm debating between the bio sword and the bio boots...
but the thing is that getting a multiclass bio sword is almost pointless if you can't have access to fury gear boost without maining hunter... so i really don't know here.

sol_trigger
Oct 10, 2014, 07:36 PM
where can i buy tri-boost ? there isnt in AC shop

quote again

Celille
Oct 10, 2014, 07:45 PM
11* unit drop rates are extremely low in XQs, and weapon drop rates are even lower. The only stages that have decent drop rates are mobs on "rare floors." Drops are still just luck in XQs like the rest of the game. Also just fyi 11* drops from XQs are really outdated compared to what we have now and really are not worth your time. If you want 11* weapons for passes then do SHAQs.

Rare floors are when the window telling you the mission objective is filled with static for a few seconds then it tells you the objective. These floors are still set but can only happen on certain floors. JP wiki has all the floor data and rare floor mobs/drops.

XQ stones can be converted into any other type of XQ stone at tier 3 as long as you have a catalyst. You get catalysts from completing floors 1-70 in order of any XQ, each XQ has their own catalyst. So instead of asking which heart key weapon you should get why don't you get a weapon for a job you need a weapon for by converting your stones.

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 10, 2014, 07:49 PM
11* unit drop rates are extremely low in XQs, and weapon drop rates are even lower. The only stages that have decent drop rates are mobs on "rare floors." Drops are still just luck in XQs like the rest of the game. Also just fyi 11* drops from XQs are really outdated compared to what we have now and really are not worth your time. If you want 11* weapons for passes then do SHAQs.

Rare floors are when the window telling you the mission objective is filled with static for a few seconds then it tells you the objective. These floors are still set but can only happen on certain floors. JP wiki has all the floor data and rare floor mobs/drops.

XQ stones can be converted into any other type of XQ stone at tier 3 as long as you have a catalyst. You get catalysts from completing floors 1-70 in order of any XQ, each XQ has their own catalyst. So instead of asking which heart key weapon you should get why don't you get a weapon for a job you need a weapon for by converting your stones.

got boots,
and i'm hunting for the gloam unit... which is why i'm so set upon doing XQs.

Crazyleo
Oct 10, 2014, 08:05 PM
Is the SEA version of PSO2 available for the Vita?

SecretAether
Oct 10, 2014, 09:09 PM
Servers are up. You might have to use a proxy to gain access though.

You finish the full run after you complete stage 70. You get 25 tier 2 stones and the catalyst for completing the full run.

What do you mean use a proxy? Also I'm using a PSO tweaker.

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2014, 09:16 PM
Posted this in someone's topic, but I think it will get more views here:

I'm not too familiar with weapon crafting and I want to craft my Esca Hermes to add Techer compatibility. With Lv3 Discerning Eye and the usage of the proper Tree and Tech, it currently kicks some serious ass for enemies with elemental weakness, so I wouldn't want to loose too much damage if I were to craft it. So, has anything changed for Esca Hermes with the recent update or would crafting it still lower it's damage considerably?

bumping this one more time

TaigaUC
Oct 10, 2014, 09:32 PM
got boots,
and i'm hunting for the gloam unit... which is why i'm so set upon doing XQs.

For your support partners?
Otherwise XQ units aren't very good.

Assuming gloam is an 11 star XQ unit. I don't know what that is.

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 10, 2014, 09:40 PM
For your support partners?
Otherwise XQ units aren't very good.

Assuming gloam is an 11 star XQ unit. I don't know what that is.

no gloam set is the 10 star unit that gives shitton of PP

LonelyGaruga
Oct 10, 2014, 10:15 PM
The drop rates for Gloam units and other 10*s aren't bad at all in XQs once you hit floor 51+. Just keep trying. They don't drop like candy, but they're reliable.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 11, 2014, 12:23 AM
What happens when we get so many extra areas that b20 becomes the primary all purpose SH quest block? :-o

Sizustar
Oct 11, 2014, 01:29 AM
Idk if it's just me, but since I've been absent from this game, Photon Blasts have gotten a buff (I noticed my Julius P Doing more damage & lasting longer :O). Whether this is true or not, i don't think that matters right now:

I recently switched my PB to Ilios P and realised how much worse it is, I think. So I'd like to ask if Ilios P is actually a *good* PB (Esp in comparison to the likes of helix & Julius P).

Ilios I seems to be superior in everyway to Ilios P (from the video I watched, at least). However, I'm aware that PB's use the respective stat in damage calcs, and I am not specced into R-atk at all, so is Ilios I still better than Ilios P for me?
And is Ilios N even good? From the vid, it doesn't seem to do any AoE (and has a really long charge up time too).

But what I really want to ask is, out of Helix I/N, Ketos I/N, Julius P and the Ilios' trio, which one is "best"?
(Bo/Fi here, so mostly S-atk but ok with T-atk)

There isn't a best, it just depends on your play style

.Jack
Oct 11, 2014, 01:46 AM
Which 11* wind rod is this (post #6)? I haven't seen any new 11* wind rods in shops.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222204

Alma
Oct 11, 2014, 02:44 AM
Which 11* wind rod is this (post #6)? I haven't seen any new 11* wind rods in shops.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222204

im interested in this.

swiki hasn't list anything regarding wind rod.
also none in shop so far, (at least at ship 2)

anyone have info?

Rakurai
Oct 11, 2014, 02:50 AM
I derped. Mistook the kanji for lightning as wind.

The actual latent on the rod reduces the charge time of lightning techs

Alma
Oct 11, 2014, 02:51 AM
oh i see.

thanks for the clarification :)

.Jack
Oct 11, 2014, 03:43 AM
I derped. Mistook the kanji for lightning as wind.

The actual latent on the rod reduces the charge time of lightning techs

No worries, thanks for the clarification as Alma said. ^^

Nihility
Oct 11, 2014, 04:08 AM
Ideal units for a 50+ FO? How about affixes?

Syklo
Oct 11, 2014, 05:08 AM
There isn't a best, it just depends on your play style
I was hoping for a comprehensive response outlining the pro/con's of each of those PB's :|

sol_trigger
Oct 11, 2014, 05:20 AM
how do i loop a lobby action ?

Sizustar
Oct 11, 2014, 05:32 AM
how do i loop a lobby action ?

You do it manually, or use a third party program to help you do it.

Syklo
Oct 11, 2014, 05:33 AM
Or use a lobby action that already loops itself.