PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Poyonche
Dec 14, 2014, 07:42 AM
Personally, I'm using Zero Effort tmg specifically for Satellite Aim / Messiah Time purpose only ..... and Perfect Keeper tmg for general runs (I changed between Launcher or Rifle for some cases)

Getting both should be nice too, of course. Since Perfect Keeper boost all kind of damage (helps with Dead Approach + Reverse Tap as GuRa because Zero Effort didn't boost them), also, it affect long range attacks (looking at PSE Burst + Shift Period + Standing Snipe).

If you're low on budget (can't get both) and not aiming for maximum damage possible as Gu, just keeping Perfect Keeper tmg is cool.

Okay thanks for your help.

Ordy
Dec 14, 2014, 10:08 AM
A Japanese player whispered me (and disappeared), asked if I wanted to join their team, but I don't. I tried looking for the person's character's name in the "Communication History" Tab so I can whisper back, but I can't find it (only has GJ comment, players you've partied with, etc.).

I also tried the "Arks Search" function on the Visiphone but there are 7 people with the same name.

Is there another way to respond back to him/her for the sake of being polite?

Yes, read your chatlog files, find the ID, use the visiophone, whisper or send a mail.

Velad
Dec 14, 2014, 10:22 AM
What's a good class combination for soloing?

Fusionxglave
Dec 14, 2014, 10:24 AM
Your wish is Sega's command

[SPOILER-BOX]www.youtube.com/watch?v=zURMbWMOL4E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zURMbWMOL4E)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hmm so Ra/Br is the boss killer class.

I definitely have to reinvest some time to Ra/Br.

Thanks for the clip

^^^^^^^^

Z-0
Dec 14, 2014, 10:28 AM
What's a good class combination for soloing?
FoTe.

Beep beep beep.

Fusionxglave
Dec 14, 2014, 10:36 AM
Atm, only 3 MBs for EP3 are included.

@Fusion
It just mean Braver is not your easy-to-play class anymore. But it's still easier compared to Hunter and Fighter main.
Braver SH solo bossfight is still fast as ever, but you don't depend on just Shunka only now, Katana has other useful PAs at the right time.
And all those Hunter's Fury nerf, iirc, the power got shifted to the class' weapons (Sword/Partizan/W Lance). Fury nerf didn't affect other melee class too much, except Gunner/Hunter...

so with nerfing, players use more of the PAs given to them and play a more challenging game. instead of spaming one powerful PAs.

at this cost; the developer had to destroy an entire group of people who invested so much time and effort to make a Gunner/Hunter.

then again buffing does have its down.

If buffs do come back people rush to the class with the best buff attack power and soon that one class becomes the only class for real damage (force I assumed).

Buffs in a way, makes people give up the class they already have played and choose the class with the best states for over power.

Having over power makes the game easier but no players feels the challenge of killing a monster anymore and quite the game till they can see a better challenge.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Z-0
Dec 14, 2014, 10:41 AM
Since people complain so much about there not being challenge in PSO2, it's a wonder why people don't make their own challenges. PSO2 gives you plenty of opportunities to do it.

Like multiple Tower Defense runs, or something!

Fusionxglave
Dec 14, 2014, 10:46 AM
Because it was an outlier, and so is Ra/Br. They just don't know what they want to do about Ra/Br, especially since the devs trapped themselves behind balancing the game around WB.

ohohohoho~ poor pe... gunners!

Ra/Br seems pretty good.

the gunners/hunter have been really good class till the nerfing.

:-(

Fusionxglave
Dec 14, 2014, 10:50 AM
Since people complain so much about there not being challenge in PSO2, it's a wonder why people don't make their own challenges. PSO2 gives you plenty of opportunities to do it.

Like multiple Tower Defense runs, or something!

Yeah totally agreed with this, some people like to be overpower, if a challenge is need then players can make a challenge that really is hard.

If game developers have to insert a challenge then it affects everyone and that just awful.

but if one person makes a challenge for themselves that one person is the only person to be affected by his or her change and everyone else can simply play they way the enjoy at the most.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ordy
Dec 14, 2014, 11:15 AM
Ra/Br seems pretty good.

the gunners/hunter have been really good class till the nerfing.

:-(

You shouldn't so easily jump to conclusions just by watching a random Banish+LN RaBr video compilation.

You can find GuRA boss killing videos with EP3 balance doing just as fine with WB, chain and Sat Aim. Sure, WB+Banish+LN is cheap, faster and preschool difficulty level but that's it. Outside of boss killing, you aren't going to be faster at mobbing than lots of other classes.

And gunners are almost like Force players, they love to QQ A LOT when SEGA nerfs the skill tree or PA/tech multipliers.

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2014, 12:22 PM
Does anyone have a list of the Force weapons that were added recently? Cirnopedia has not been updated since November, so I have no clue on what's new.

MRLADYBOY
Dec 14, 2014, 12:27 PM
Does anyone have a list of the Force weapons that were added recently? Cirnopedia has not been updated since November, so I have no clue on what's new.

Everything you'll need is here. Hope it helps.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2014, 12:44 PM
Everything you'll need is here. Hope it helps.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/

It does help, looks like I found my next weapon replacement, Guravu~iriosu (グラヴィリオス). This has the next evolution of Discerning Eye, Oath of old, which can give up to 14% more damage when using elemental weakness.

I just don't know what's gonna be the biggest pain in the ass, finding one in Ult or grinding it to Lv10 X4 :(

LonelyGaruga
Dec 14, 2014, 12:48 PM
Ares Rod is the best rod right now. Drops in the same area too.

13*s have very high success rates too, roughly between 10* and 11*s.

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2014, 01:24 PM
Ares Rod is the best rod right now. Drops in the same area too.

13*s have very high success rates too, roughly between 10* and 11*s.

Which one will cause more damage in this scenario?

Battle against Falz Elder using charged Ilgrants via the ______

-Guravu~iriosu Lv10 with Oath of old at Lv3 and Light Attribute at 50
-Ares Rod Lv10 with Maboroshisei blessing at Lv3, Light Attribute at 50 and PB meter full

LonelyGaruga
Dec 14, 2014, 01:33 PM
13*s have max attribute of 60. They are quite literally the strongest in very possible situation even with an empty PB gauge, in every category.

It's kinda silly, but yeah. 13*s are that good.

Also use Ragrants against Elder.

PokeminMaster
Dec 14, 2014, 01:39 PM
I know of one video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTVFIWkiseY), but is there a higher-quality version of the game's fourth opening?
Anyone know of one?

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2014, 01:44 PM
13*s have max attribute of 60. They are quite literally the strongest in very possible situation even with an empty PB gauge, in every category.

It's kinda silly, but yeah. 13*s are that good.

Also use Ragrants against Elder.

Hmm, interesting. How about with this scenario?

Battle against Biol Meduna using charged Ilbarta via the ______

-Ares Rod Lv10 with Maboroshisei blessing at Lv3, Light Attribute at 60 and PB meter full

(Main difference is that we're removing weapon attribute out of the equation since Biol Meduna is not weak to Light)

Also, I'm a big fan of numbers. Can you break this down with a bit of math?

Thank you

Sizustar
Dec 14, 2014, 01:52 PM

-Ares Rod Lv10 with Maboroshisei blessing at Lv3, Light Attribute at 60 and PB meter full

(Main difference is that we're removing weapon attribute out of the equation since Biol Meduna is not weak to Light)

Thank you

Use the damage calculator
http://4rt.info/psod/

And if you have Elemental Conversion, you still get a 12.5% Elemental bonus if the elemental weakness don't match, 25% if it match.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 14, 2014, 02:02 PM

Thank you

Element's still a factor because Element Conversion gives half bonus for non-matching element, so we're looking at a 12.5% modifier for Gravirios instead of 25%, and 15% instead of 30% for Ares Rod. They're 2.5% closer now, but that doesn't help. Ares Rod has 271 more T-ATK than Gravirios. That's a big deal, especially when considering Gravirios has merely 70 more T-ATK than the 11* with the highest T-ATK. Gravirios has only 4-8% more damage from its potential, but Ares Rod gets 2.5-5% more damage from Element Conversion, meaning that at max PB, Ares Rod has higher T-ATK and higher multipliers than Gravirios does, and doesn't require you to use a matching weakness to get full damage.

It takes an extremely potent potential like Niren Orochi's Soul Rending Stance or Elysion's Innocent Appearance to be able to compete with 13*s in terms of damage. There are still other weapons with utility latents like charge time reduction, but 13*s have the best damage in every weapon category, barring those extreme examples.

I'd like to give math right now, but I have to leave for work right now, so I'll give you numbers when I get back.

the_importer_
Dec 14, 2014, 02:32 PM
Element's still a factor because Element Conversion gives half bonus for non-matching element, so we're looking at a 12.5% modifier for Gravirios instead of 25%, and 15% instead of 30% for Ares Rod. They're 2.5% closer now, but that doesn't help. Ares Rod has 271 more T-ATK than Gravirios. That's a big deal, especially when considering Gravirios has merely 70 more T-ATK than the 11* with the highest T-ATK. Gravirios has only 4-8% more damage from its potential, but Ares Rod gets 2.5-5% more damage from Element Conversion, meaning that at max PB, Ares Rod has higher T-ATK and higher multipliers than Gravirios does, and doesn't require you to use a matching weakness to get full damage.

It takes an extremely potent potential like Niren Orochi's Soul Rending Stance or Elysion's Innocent Appearance to be able to compete with 13*s in terms of damage. There are still other weapons with utility latents like charge time reduction, but 13*s have the best damage in every weapon category, barring those extreme examples.

I'd like to give math right now, but I have to leave for work right now, so I'll give you numbers when I get back.

Alright, I'll wait for your return. Just for the sake of simplicity, why don't we remove Element Conversion from the equation. Should give us similar result with less complications.

Z-0
Dec 14, 2014, 02:33 PM
Everyone has Elemental Conversion so removing it from the equation is utterly pointless.

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 03:10 PM
Are EQs still the best way to level up quickly? If so, which ones?

PokeminMaster
Dec 14, 2014, 03:17 PM
Are EQs still the best way to level up quickly? If so, which ones?
Yes; though Super Hard Advanced Quests are pretty good as well

Mining Base Defense: Despair, anything for events/holidays (Merry Christmas on Ice 3 right now), both Dark Falz...es (as long as you repeatedly run Falz Arm/Apos Dorios on your current difficulty), as well as maybe the Shironia one and Lead Border Break (though those may require Client Orders to be effetive) come to mind

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 04:07 PM
Thanks! One more, is the best way to farm meseta just TACOs still? I have some AC so I could buy a shop if needed

Sacrificial
Dec 14, 2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks! One more, is the best way to farm meseta just TACOs still? I have some AC so I could buy a shop if needed

gathering fodders has always been the way. AQ's drop one of the best. So you can level (from rare bosses) and gain money. Of course with drops you need some luck.

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 04:22 PM
gathering fodders has always been the way. AQ's drop one of the best. So you can level (from rare bosses) and gain money. Of course with drops you need some luck.

Heh, this may sound nooby, but what are fodders? And do you sell them on the player shop or just elsewhere?

Sizustar
Dec 14, 2014, 04:23 PM

PSO2es EQs, get and sell Soul/Gift receptor fodders.

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 04:31 PM
PSO2es EQs, get and sell Soul/Gift receptor fodders.

Hm, you can get money on PSO2es? I'm not sure what fodders are though.

PokeminMaster
Dec 14, 2014, 04:33 PM
It's just a general term used to refer to anything that may drop

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 04:36 PM
It's just a general term used to refer to anything that may drop

Ahh, alright. So, to farm meseta, just go on AQs and, if an item drops, then sell it on the player shop?

I'm not exactly sure what qualifies as something being rare, however. I know star value comes into play, but sometimes items that are 9*+ still dont' sell for that much.

Sizustar
Dec 14, 2014, 04:37 PM

You can get items, money and exp that carry over to the main game.
Specifically, PSO2es offers PSO2es only affix, called Soul receptor that make a soul transfer rate 100%, and Gift receptor that allow you to transfer Lucky Rise I,II,III.

And there are also emergency quest that you can earn item to trade in 11* weapon that can sell for alot of money.

Ahh, alright. So, to farm meseta, just go on AQs and, if an item drops, then sell it on the player shop?

I'm not exactly sure what qualifies as something being rare, however. I know star value comes into play, but sometimes items that are 9*+ still dont' sell for that much.

Item rarity is only a select few, the main thing you want is Affix.
5s+ Affix with specific trait <Soul+X-Atk III+Fever+Junk+Junk> can sell for alot of money.

PokeminMaster
Dec 14, 2014, 04:38 PM

I'm not exactly sure what qualifies as something being rare, however. I know star value comes into play, but sometimes items that are 9*+ still don't sell for that much.
Well, not just anything; more specifically to this case, fodder refers to items that, even if they are only 9* or so, might sell for higher prices if they have a good affix on them

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 04:49 PM
You can get items, money and exp that carry over to the main game.
Specifically, PSO2es offers PSO2es only affix, called Soul receptor that make a soul transfer rate 100%, and Gift receptor that allow you to transfer Lucky Rise I,II,III.

And there are also emergency quest that you can earn item to trade in 11* weapon that can sell for alot of money.

Item rarity is only a select few, the main thing you want is Affix.
5s+ Affix with specific trait <Soul+X-Atk III+Fever+Junk+Junk> can sell for alot of money.

Okay. One more thing, what do you mean by 5s+ affix? (Affix, if I'm not mistaken, is just an ability on an item (e.g. Power III), correct?)

Sizustar
Dec 14, 2014, 04:55 PM
Okay. One more thing, what do you mean by 5s+ affix? (Affix, if I'm not mistaken, is just an ability on an item (e.g. Power III), correct?)

No, 5 slot+
So, X-Soul+X-Atk III+X-Fever + Junk+Junk would be a good fodder.

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 05:08 PM
Alright. Thanks for all the help! I'll come back here for a price check if I find a decent weapon

PokeminMaster
Dec 14, 2014, 07:03 PM
I hear that Fi/Bo or Bo/Fi, using Dual Blades, is a good class combination... what exactly about it is good? (I'm not criticizing it, I'm honestly curious)

Like, what do you build on the skill tree, and what PAs do you use?

KatsuraJun
Dec 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
I hear that Fi/Bo or Bo/Fi, using Dual Blades, is a good class combination... what exactly about it is good? (I'm not criticizing it, I'm honestly curious)

Like, what do you build on the skill tree, and what PAs do you use?

Because Bouncer can reach 90% or so crit, and Fighter has a skill that gives +15% damage while critting that only works when you have Fighter as your main class. Reaching that high of a crit rate is also beneficial because you will probably be crafting weapons to make a rainbow set of elements for Elemental Stance + craft mastery, and crit removes the increased damage variance.

On the other hand, Bouncer as a main class offers nothing worthwhile for a dual blades user.

As a bonus, you can also get Limit Break, another Fighter main class only skill as Fi/Bo.

As for PAs, you use the same thing as any other Dual Blade combination.

Kiyumi
Dec 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
Alright. Thanks for all the help! I'll come back here for a price check if I find a decent weapon

You can run price checks for yourself, I do it all the time. Type the name of the ability on the item you got (for example Power III) and select the option for "weapons" or "units" and select where it says " # of abilities".

Some general things:

Nearly all 9* or less items have no sale value. You can look them up but youll see a long list of it selling for less then 10k. Dont be fooled by the "RARE DROP!" thing that pops up your screen, its really just different colored junk.

In fact, most 10* items also have no sale value, but you should look them up anyway. The only valuable weapons are the ones with strong potentials, a lot of 10* are really just fodder to turn into excubes.

Abilities for units are much more valuable then abilities on weapons. Youll have to get to 4 or 5 abilities on a weapon for something desired like Spirita III to be worth anything, but unit fodders can be valuable with even only 1 or 2 abilities.

I would advise you to look around at some pro players (just click anywhere around you really) and check what they have on their gear. Then go play around with the visiphone and search for combinations of their abilities and "weapons/units" and different numbers of abilities to get a sense of which things are valuable and which are not.

LordKaiser
Dec 14, 2014, 08:27 PM
Anyone having trouble to connect right now?... heavy DC, will try fix permissions again.

Skyly
Dec 14, 2014, 08:29 PM
Anyone having trouble to connect right now?... heavy DC, will try fix permissions again.

Proxy shitted itself

Kuhwae
Dec 14, 2014, 08:31 PM
Proxy shitted itself
Yes, half of the people who got on also shitted themselves.

un1t27
Dec 14, 2014, 08:31 PM

happened yesterday too around the same time.

LordKaiser
Dec 14, 2014, 08:34 PM
Damn it! well thanks for the info. I will keep trying to log before the beach EQ starts...

OmegaNexus
Dec 14, 2014, 09:02 PM
Someone recommend me a team, back since the I.P. Glitch I've had issues connecting, got it fixed now though.

Kiyumi
Dec 14, 2014, 10:16 PM
Does Zero Effort work for melee?

Walkure
Dec 14, 2014, 10:19 PM
Nope. Doesn't even work for Striking-based attacks that TMGs have.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 14, 2014, 10:31 PM
What's the quickest way to get levels in crafting?

Qualia
Dec 14, 2014, 10:55 PM
What's the quickest way to get levels in crafting?

Work on easy to obtain crafting achievements. There's no real shortcut aside from getting friends to place requests for you.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 14, 2014, 10:56 PM
Fair enough thanks :P

manthisis
Dec 14, 2014, 11:16 PM
Do you have to manually add souls onto items, or do they naturally come with the boss they were dropped with?

Kiyumi
Dec 14, 2014, 11:42 PM
Do you have to manually add souls onto items, or do they naturally come with the boss they were dropped with?

Souls can be transferred to anything you want.

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 01:27 AM
Souls can be transferred to anything you want.

I mean, like, does a weapon with Quartz Soul drop from a Quartz Dragon during AQ?

Rakurai
Dec 15, 2014, 01:35 AM
Souls only have a chance to be on items dropped from their respective boss.

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 02:05 AM
should i wait to sell the christmas items i got from ac scratch or sell them asap?

Chigun
Dec 15, 2014, 02:08 AM
Is Ep3 matter board 1 translated into English? If so my story patch must be borked. Been wondering this for months actually.

should i wait to sell the christmas items i got from ac scratch or sell them asap?

The Christmas AC scratch is pretty "meh" other than that Another Sharp Long haircut that inexplicably sells for 30-40 million meseta (Why? Who knows... You got other haircuts that look better and are long off from being released selling for less). I wouldn't expect prices of much of the stuff to go up that much. But that's just my opinion.

Keep in mind the female Arks Coat was released like last year if I'm not mistaken and they still haven't exceeded 5 million for long. I don't expect the punkish outfits to do any better.

suzaku0zero0
Dec 15, 2014, 02:27 AM
When you press esc -> Character info -> equipment info -> set effect info, there are two sets,

is it possible to "set" what armor are used in these 2 sets and interchange between these sets during a quest?

Walkure
Dec 15, 2014, 02:32 AM
No, those sets refer to two different set bonuses as far as I can tell.

It's possible with a weapon+equip and a 2-equip set bonus to have two different set bonuses active.

Vinnchente
Dec 15, 2014, 05:05 AM
Can someone link me to a Bouncer/Fighter build for Dual Blades? I mostly need a skill tree for fighter w. DB.

Sizustar
Dec 15, 2014, 05:39 AM
Can someone link me to a Bouncer/Fighter build for Dual Blades? I mostly need a skill tree for fighter w. DB.

Go Fi/Bo, and Crit build with crafted DB.

For Fi, you can go with LMB for max damage, or Stance for max critical.

So something like this
http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/old/08/skillcalc.html?08AnbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsI k0jdodBIb00000000jdoInI2bnjJkJk000006doib0000006do 000000lo00000007oIn0000000lbIo000000fdoGB4NfqofrAb sjJk0000j

Syklo
Dec 15, 2014, 06:44 AM
No, those sets refer to two different set bonuses as far as I can tell.

It's possible with a weapon+equip and a 2-equip set bonus to have two different set bonuses active.
This is correct.
Example combination is Zesh set (arm+katana) + Fegali set (rear+leg)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 15, 2014, 07:37 AM
Been trying to make sense of the compiled information on bumped, but no luck (or i fail at reading).

When are we getting this scratch? The 1st or the 14th?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Kotoshiro-Suit.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

KazukiQZ
Dec 15, 2014, 07:40 AM
^14th. 1st would be the Year of Sheep scratch, with recycled but popular items throughout the year (One of the items is Eternal Form Layer hairstyle, i think)

edit: video for 1st Jan update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRT1pfI4c3g

Vinnchente
Dec 15, 2014, 08:45 AM
Go Fi/Bo, and Crit build with crafted DB.

For Fi, you can go with LMB for max damage, or Stance for max critical.

So something like this
http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/old/08/skillcalc.html?08AnbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsI k0jdodBIb00000000jdoInI2bnjJkJk000006doib0000006do 000000lo00000007oIn0000000lbIo000000fdoGB4NfqofrAb sjJk0000j

But I like to use Dual blades for bouncer class. If I main as a fighter I won't be able to use Dual blades only Twin Daggers right?

Sizustar
Dec 15, 2014, 08:50 AM
But I like to use Dual blades for bouncer class. If I main as a fighter I won't be able to use Dual blades only Twin Daggers right?

No, that's incorrect.

Vinnchente
Dec 15, 2014, 10:01 AM
No, that's incorrect.

Hmm. Thats weird because I can't seem to equip my dual blades while fighter is my main. Any suggestions?

Anduril
Dec 15, 2014, 10:03 AM
Hmm. Thats weird because I can't seem to equip my dual blades while fighter is my main. Any suggestions?
There are a few all/multi-class Dual Blades, but Crafting can also net you multi-class effects, either through Great Success or the Add Class (Fighter) support item.

Vinnchente
Dec 15, 2014, 10:09 AM
There are a few all/multi-class Dual Blades, but Crafting can also net you multi-class effects, either through Great Success or the Add Class (Fighter) support item.
I see. Thanks

reaper527
Dec 15, 2014, 01:24 PM
are there any buried settings to make rares stop following me? it's kind of a pain in the ass when there's a cluster of rares and i'm trying to see what's what and then they all move closer to me (making it hard to keep track of which ones i already looked at since everything moved).

at first i used to think that the rares moving was just lag, but it definitely looks to be a "feature"

Ephidiel
Dec 15, 2014, 01:30 PM
yea it's a feature even Boss Crystals follow you
they implemented that feature because people lost track of their rares

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 15, 2014, 01:45 PM
are there any buried settings to make rares stop following me?

Watch your back, and don't go down dark allys. You might get twin daggers to the back, or held up by some TMGs.

Kiyumi
Dec 15, 2014, 04:03 PM
Where do you find accurate schedules for EQs? Bumped has an incomplete schedule that doesnt show everything.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/dw7kT/f80626a809.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

PokeminMaster
Dec 15, 2014, 04:05 PM
The schedule only applies to those that were announced by SEGA beforehand; any other EQs are random, though PSO2es will give you a 1 hour advance warning

Sizustar
Dec 15, 2014, 04:19 PM
The schedule only applies to those that were announced by SEGA beforehand; any other EQs are random, though PSO2es will give you a 1 hour advance warning

PSO2es gives 1 hour warning if you are Premium.

PokeminMaster
Dec 15, 2014, 04:20 PM
PSO2es gives 1 hour warning if you are Premium.
Oh, alright, I wasn't aware; I mean, I just signed up for PSO2es to buy premium... I guess I could have figured

Kiyumi
Dec 15, 2014, 04:24 PM

My friend in the game seems to know when events are happening even a few hours before. His English is very limited though and hes not JP either so its kinda hard to ask him.

Syklo
Dec 15, 2014, 05:54 PM
My friend in the game seems to know when events are happening even a few hours before. His English is very limited though and hes not JP either so its kinda hard to ask him.
Maybe those ones are scheduled?

Timezones maybe?

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 15, 2014, 05:59 PM
Oh, alright, I wasn't aware; I mean, I just signed up for PSO2es to buy premium... I guess I could have figured

If you use the PSO2Proxy it pings you in game like a server message an hour in advance, even without premium. Very handy.

7mmphoenix
Dec 15, 2014, 06:02 PM
Stealth's right about that. GJ Buddy ;)

Chigun
Dec 15, 2014, 06:48 PM
Is Ep3 matter board 1 translated into English? If so my story patch must be borked. Been wondering this for months actually.

Guys, please. :P Someone has to know this simple yes or no question.

Assuming no.

Anduril
Dec 15, 2014, 06:52 PM
Guys, please. :P Someone has to know this simple yes or no question.

Assuming no.

Check the story patch thread. The story team is in the process of finishing ep.2.

Chigun
Dec 15, 2014, 06:55 PM
Check the story patch thread. The story team is in the process of finishing ep.2.

Alright thanks for the response.

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 08:41 PM
Which classes are pretty weak ATM?

Selphea
Dec 15, 2014, 08:45 PM
Which classes are pretty weak ATM?

Every class is strong. Some weapons have weaknesses that need to be covered with other weapons.

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 08:48 PM
Every class is strong. Some weapons have weaknesses that need to be covered with other weapons.

Alright, thanks!

Also, would, say, 30-40 S-ATK difference b/w two katanas make a big difference in DPS?

Sizustar
Dec 15, 2014, 09:16 PM
Alright, thanks!

Also, would, say, 30-40 S-ATK difference b/w two katanas make a big difference in DPS?

About..1~2% damage difference?
What's the potentional and element on the weapon?
Those would make a bigger difference.

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 09:38 PM
About..1~2% damage difference?
What's the potentional and element on the weapon?
Those would make a bigger difference.

For example, this:
http://i.gyazo.com/4f06e4e875ce07610653571e05eabcc7.png

vs. this:
http://i.gyazo.com/8bd794eb75b4dcdfc8ed81bae6a2c15b.png

Both have Judgement Time.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 15, 2014, 09:41 PM
One has 50 element, and the other does not. That's a big deal.

Other than that, boulay is at least 2% stronger.

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 09:44 PM
One has 50 element, and the other does not. That's a big deal.

Other than that, boulay is at least 2% stronger.

Here's one that has 50 element and like 10 more S-ATK, but only has level 1 Judgement Time. Would the lower level potent make a big difference?

http://i.gyazo.com/029606f03feab970ab084d1d84af11d8.png

Chigun
Dec 15, 2014, 09:46 PM
Here's one that has 50 element and like 10 more S-ATK, but only has level 1 Judgement Time. Would the lower level potent make a big difference?

http://i.gyazo.com/029606f03feab970ab084d1d84af11d8.png

I think that's only 2% weaker in average stance. But 2% nonetheless. Depends on how much you value that.

Light is still the best element barring UQ mode (which is Ice). But the important thing is having 50.

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 09:48 PM
I think that's only 2% weaker in average stance. But 2% nonetheless. Depends on how much you value that.

Light is still the best element barring UQ mode (which is Ice). But the important thing is having 50.

Heh, if it's only going to make a very minor difference, then I don't mind. I just want to not be a guy who has extremely low DPS.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 15, 2014, 10:46 PM
Are you unable/don't know how to bring up element/potential yourself by chance? You're giving me the impression that you can't/don't.

On that note, do you know much about affixing?

otakun
Dec 15, 2014, 10:48 PM
Is it a good idea to complete the matterboard if all you're interested in is better weapons since the update? ie. good 10* exclusives

manthisis
Dec 15, 2014, 10:58 PM
Are you unable/don't know how to bring up element/potential yourself by chance? You're giving me the impression that you can't/don't.

Sorry, pretty nooby when it comes to affixing, potentials, crafting, etc. I don't know much ><

manthisis
Dec 16, 2014, 01:31 AM
How often do the Dark Falz EQs come on? I don't see them that much

NexusAZ
Dec 16, 2014, 01:33 AM
How often do the Dark Falz EQs come on? I don't see them that much

Pretty sure Falz-chan is seeing somebody else... he doesn't come around much anymore. ;_;

MRLADYBOY
Dec 16, 2014, 06:13 AM

ELEMENT GRIND

To increase element on weps you need:

Another of the same target wep and sam element = the sum total of both weps element (i.e brand 25 + brand 25 = 50%)

Another of the same target wep but diff element = target wep + 10%

Another of the same wep type but diff wep = target wep +1%

There are affixing guides in the forum so prob best to go there. Its a bit long winded explanation

POTENTIALS

You can unlock potentials when you grind a wep to +10. Simple :D

Vinnchente
Dec 16, 2014, 08:00 AM
What does the yellow border around a weapon mean, I'm looking at people's weapons from the playershop. If i need something to buy it or equip it, what is it?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 16, 2014, 08:06 AM
It means its unique potential is active.

Pewpewgun
Dec 16, 2014, 01:32 PM
These are my current tentative unit affixing plans (http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/#!/s=ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&1=AB03.ZA01.ZB01&2=AB03.ZB01.ZC01&3=TD05.ZA01.ZB01&4=RA14.ZA01.ZB01&5=RA51.XA01.ZC01&r=AB03.RA14.TD05&o=B05.A05/s=AB03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&1=RA14.XA01.ZA01.ZB01&2=TD05.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&3=TC01.AB03.ZA01.ZB01&4=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=AB03.RA14.TC01.TD05&o=A04/s=ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=RA14.XA01.ZA01.ZB01&2=TD05.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&3=AB04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&4=AB04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=AB04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=AB04.RA14.TD05&o=B05.A04/s=RA14.AB03.TD05.EB03&1=XA01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&2=RA51.AB03.ZA01.ZB01&3=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&4=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=AB03.RA14.TC01.TD05&o=B05.A05/s=RA14.AB03.TD05.EB03&1=XA01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&2=RA15.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&3=EB03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&4=AB03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=&r=AB03.EB03.RA14.TD05&o=B05.A05) (for a ranged class).

Panel 1: Simple 3-slot base
Panel 2: 4-slot base for only 5 more r-atk
Panel 3: Alternative to 2

Alternatively, I get some filler instead of Shoot Boost in option 1, and then wait for a 10% boost week.

Panel 4: Pray for Modulator
Panel 5: Safer Spirita alternative

What would make for better cost efficiency or better affix choices over these?

Sizustar
Dec 16, 2014, 01:41 PM
These are my current tentative unit affixing plans (http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/#!/s=ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&1=AB03.ZA01.ZB01&2=AB03.ZB01.ZC01&3=TD05.ZA01.ZB01&4=RA14.ZA01.ZB01&5=RA51.XA01.ZC01&r=AB03.RA14.TD05&o=B05.A05/s=AB03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&1=RA14.XA01.ZA01.ZB01&2=TD05.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&3=TC01.AB03.ZA01.ZB01&4=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=AB03.RA14.TC01.TD05&o=A04/s=ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=RA14.XA01.ZA01.ZB01&2=TD05.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&3=AB04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&4=AB04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=AB04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=AB04.RA14.TD05&o=B05.A04/s=RA14.AB03.TD05.EB03&1=XA01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&2=RA51.AB03.ZA01.ZB01&3=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&4=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=TC01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&r=AB03.RA14.TC01.TD05&o=B05.A05/s=RA14.AB03.TD05.EB03&1=XA01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&2=RA15.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&3=EB03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&4=AB03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01&5=&r=AB03.EB03.RA14.TD05&o=B05.A05) (for a ranged class).

Panel 1: Simple 3-slot base
Panel 2: 4-slot base for only 5 more r-atk
Panel 3: Alternative to 2

Alternatively, I get some filler instead of Shoot Boost in option 1, and then wait for a 10% boost week.

Panel 4: Pray for Modulator
Panel 5: Safer Spirita alternative

Try and get Flict Tiro or Alter Tirox3 for R-atk+20 for 80% success?

.Jack
Dec 16, 2014, 07:32 PM

The new soul, IV and modulator will give you 100 attack. It shouldn't cost much for just 3 slots.

manthisis
Dec 16, 2014, 09:43 PM
How would I be able to affix 4 abilities (Quartz Soul, Power III, Spirita III, Ability III) onto a katana? I tried looking at the affix guide but it's kinda confusing.

Dephinix
Dec 16, 2014, 10:39 PM
If you want the best chances something like

Base Weapon: Quartz Soul, Junk A, Junk B, Junk C
Weapon 1: Quartz Soul, Power III, Tech III, Junk A
Weapon 2: Quartz Soul, Spirita III, Shoot III, Junk B

Having Power, Shoot, and Tech IIIs will give you Ability III with a 60% chance, or so it should still be. So even after a 30% ability affix boost, you'll end up with 90% chance of adding Ability III or losing that slot. Instead of three Quartz Souls, you could get a 4s with Quartz Soul and Soul Receptor, but I imagine that costing more, and since we're in maint, I can't help ya there.

manthisis
Dec 16, 2014, 10:41 PM

Having Power, Shoot, and Tech IIIs will give you Ability III with a 60% chance, or so it should still be. So even after a 30% ability affix boost, you'll end up with 90% chance of adding Ability III or losing that slot. Instead of three Quartz Souls, you could get a 4s with Quartz Soul and Soul Receptor, but I imagine that costing more, and since we're in maint, I can't help ya there.

Great, this helps alot! One more thing, is it possible to search for items with more than one specific ability (e.g. searchinng for a weapon with both Quartz Soul and Power III)

Dephinix
Dec 16, 2014, 11:15 PM
Not yet, but I heard it's being worked on with the new director, or something. I usually just look for a certain price range, like Quartz Soul with Power III/Spirita III were around 100k last week. 4 slots will probably have a range like 400k-600k, haven't looked yet myself. Every popular soul has a pattern, shouldn't take more than 3 pages to find what ya need.

Vinnchente
Dec 16, 2014, 11:21 PM
Are the Pso servers down right now?

Anduril
Dec 16, 2014, 11:24 PM
Are the Pso servers down right now?
Maintenance is every Tuesday 6PM~12AM PST, though sometimes it is extended for big content updates (like today) and it starts at 4PM. Usually comes back up a bit before 12AM, though.

KatsuraJun
Dec 16, 2014, 11:40 PM
Planning out unit affixes, I want to confirm - Anga Soul boosts Vinculum correct?

Dephinix
Dec 16, 2014, 11:48 PM
Yes, by 20%, so with 3 Vinculums and Anga Soul you get 70%.

Shady3011
Dec 16, 2014, 11:55 PM

Just so you know, you can have up to five fodders now. That makes it a lot easier to do this since you don't have to get multiple abilities onto a single weapon. I'm not sure if a 4s Soul Receptor weapon is more expensive right now than just failing and trying again though. However, 3s Soul Receptor and Quartz Soul weapons should be cheap because of the recent rare boss EQ in PSO2es (it was Crys Draal). That might be a cheaper option forcing to 4s if you are feeling lucky.

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 12:07 AM
You can, for a higher price, and because of all the quartz souls flying about now, my method should be the cheapest. 3 items was around 40-50k for me on 11 stars, Im not sure about 4, but 5 items was 300k with little benefit(all he needs are easy Stat up IIIs), and 6 items makes is 850kish. If manthisis wants to go that route, that's fine, but I can't say it's cheapest without looking at the costs. Also, forcing to 4s? Everything's maxed rate goes to 70% at 3>4slots. So that soul receptor is now a 70%, while ability III is now a 60%. You must be feeling all types of lucky, but I will never walk that route for my personal upgrades. Fodders maybe.

reaper527
Dec 17, 2014, 12:15 AM
any idea where i can find some of the sound effects from the game? i came across this thread about a month ago:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214269

but all the links are dead, and when i bumped it asking for more info a month ago, it never got a response.

i'd love to have the "emergency code disaster", "one more", and a few other sound bytes for my phone. if anyone knows of any mirrors for those files or good tools to extract the sounds right out of the game files myself, that would be greatly appreciated.

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 12:21 AM
On that note, does anyone have a suggestion on the cheapest way to get:

Anga Soul
Vinculum
Mutation I
Abi III

on a unit? Trying to figure this out is a mess for me.

Bellion
Dec 17, 2014, 12:39 AM
Anga/Vinc/x/x
Anga/Mut/x/x
Vin/Mut/x/x
Vin/Mut/x/x
Anga/x/x/x
Pow3/Tech3/Shoot3/x or Mind3/Bod3/React3/x depending on which would be cheaper.

Idk 4s Soul Receptor prices for a unit but it could be cheaper and save you a bit of time.

dekopong
Dec 17, 2014, 12:41 AM
On that note, does anyone have a suggestion on the cheapest way to get:

Anga Soul
Vinculum
Mutation I
Abi III

on a unit? Trying to figure this out is a mess for me.

I can't tell which method is the best since I can't look up for the prices now, but I recommend using units dropped by NX cougar. Like: cougar soul, mutation, vinculum, ability. If soul receptor is in a reasonable price, 1 anga soul 2 cougar 3 cougar 4 cougar 5 soul receptor will be fast. If not, you have to make a middle material like: anga soul+vinculum+ability+mutation in advance.

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 12:48 AM
aaah that's what I was afraid of. I was hoping there was something I was missing.

Though I didn't know Mind/Body/React could get me abi3, that should be a lot cheaper, thanks for that tip.

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 12:52 AM
Not only will going with power/shoot/tech or body/react/mind give you ability, it gives you 60% instead of 50% from just throwing 3 ability IIIs together. If you don't mind a maximum of 80% success, then Cougar units can be viable.

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 12:54 AM
Oh yeah, I know that power/shoot/tech is improved chances over Abi III x3, I just didn't know you could use Mind/React/Body, which should be considerably cheaper, I think. Most people don't affix Abi nowadays and just use fevers after all, which are better for mono-stat and have no chance of failing, so there shouldn't be much demand on 4slot mind/react/body fodders.

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 12:56 AM
It's usually the last used option probably because until Anga, most people still built separate units based on atk affixes, meaning you probably already had power/shoot/tech on the unit's planogram to begin with. With Anga, yeah, definitely try for it.

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 01:00 AM
I'm building this specifically for a gunslash, so I wanted both R and S-atk. Don't need PP on the account of my crafted Saikis.

After trying to plan it out for a while, I realized that I may as well grab Mutation and Ability III over Power III and Shoot III in case I ever play a teching class sometime soon since it's only a 5-atk difference.

If only modulator wasn't so bloody expensive I could get 100atk for everything

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 01:26 AM
On that note, instead of Mutation I and Vinculum, you could just get Power III and Shoot III, and all you would lose is 10hp, no?

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 01:31 AM
On that note, instead of Mutation I and Vinculum, you could just get Power III and Shoot III, and all you would lose is 10hp, no?

I figure I may as well go from Vinc and Mutation since I could use them as tech units if I ever decide to play a tech class. Which is possible, I'm looking at TE/HU right now and I'm a bit interested.

Though only after I finish this Hawk Fiamma and... whatever that Add Bullet gunslash is called.

Dephinix
Dec 17, 2014, 01:36 AM
I want to say that Te/Hu was the worst at casting when compared to Te/Br and Te/Fi. I agree though, if you want all around everything, go for it!

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 03:05 AM
Oh, do T-atk bonuses not increase wand explosion damage?

Bellion
Dec 17, 2014, 03:08 AM
They do increase the booms. Delphinix is just saying the tech multipliers are low for techs.

KatsuraJun
Dec 17, 2014, 03:12 AM
They do increase the booms. Delphinix is just saying the tech multipliers are low for techs.

Ah yeah, I'm well aware of that. But maximizing the striking and explosion damage seems like a wise idea since that's all Te/Hu can do from what it seems.

Kiyumi
Dec 17, 2014, 05:17 AM
What happened to Meteor Cudgel? Is it still good? Because I have one somehow and dont know whether to invest in it or not.

Also its Wind element, would that make it useless if its a bad element and I cant +50 it?

Obviously I have no prem or +13*.

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:23 AM
What happened to Meteor Cudgel? Is it still good? Because I have one somehow and dont know whether to invest in it or not.

Also its Wind element, would that make it useless if its a bad element and I cant +50 it?

Obviously I have no prem or +13*.
One of the potentials it had which increases gear accumulation or something was nerfed in the past. I haven't tried it recently so I can't say it's good or not. And about the element, I guess if the element number is over 30 then you shouldn't worry about it too much. :V

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 17, 2014, 06:34 AM
It's kind of a big deal if the element isn't maxed out. For just about any weapon that isn't 13*, that could mean being better off with max element crafted weapons, uncrafted 10*s, or maybe even 9*s.

To be more specific, meteor cudgel wasn't directly nerfed; there's a two-tornado-cap on d saber gear.

Asuka~
Dec 17, 2014, 06:43 AM
It's kind of a big deal if the element isn't maxed out. For just about any weapon that isn't 13*, that could mean being better off with max element crafted weapons, uncrafted 10*s, or maybe even 9*s.

To be more specific, meteor cudgel wasn't directly nerfed; there's a two-tornado-cap on d saber gear.

Yeah, you're right about that. Reminds me of my crafted Quartz Calibur until I accidently discarded it (bought a Crys Calibur after raging for a few minutes lol). Hmm... so that's what the 'nerf' was.

Kiyumi
Dec 17, 2014, 07:02 AM

9* and 10* with 50 element is better then 11*? I see. The nerf to the infinite tornado spam makes it not worth it then. Thanks. Guess I wont use it.

I have a crafted Lambda Spirita now, but it wont go past extend 6. How do I unlock higher extend levels or whatever?

Selphea
Dec 17, 2014, 07:15 AM
9* and 10* with 50 element is better then 11*? I see. The nerf to the infinite tornado spam makes it not worth it then. Thanks. Guess I wont use it.

I have a crafted Lambda Spirita now, but it wont go past extend 6. How do I unlock higher extend levels or whatever?

You can either make a crafting request to someone else or check your Crafting Achievements - it will tell you what you need to do to unlock the next extend level.

If you're on Ship 2 I can do it for you :3

Kiyumi
Dec 17, 2014, 07:32 AM
You can either make a crafting request to someone else or check your Crafting Achievements - it will tell you what you need to do to unlock the next extend level.

If you're on Ship 2 I can do it for you :3

Okay thanks. Im on ship 4 sorry ):

ArdentViper
Dec 17, 2014, 09:33 AM
Sorry if this question has been asked already multiple times, but how do %'s really work?

I'm thinking that the potentials from weapons such as Hurio sniff (6,7,9% weak point dmg) isn't that much different than bio triner's (6,7,8% JA bonus).

Am I missing something that a weak point % increase would be better than a JA bonus% increase? I have a hurio sniff atm, but I'm not sure if a Bio triner would be better in general.

landman
Dec 17, 2014, 09:39 AM
The new team room has an altar with some kind of blessing, it was in japanese and told me with red letters something about nš 18. Please tell me this is the slot machine that will make me rick.

wefwq
Dec 17, 2014, 09:59 AM
The new team room has an altar with some kind of blessing, it was in japanese and told me with red letters something about nš 18. Please tell me this is the slot machine that will make me rick.
It felt like advice more than fortune telling most of time, if you want real luck test go to casino and take a sip from free drink stand.

Also anyone here got a issue where storage/player shop window beig invicible?
This getting kind of annoying, since it make lots of stuff dissappear until i close shop/storage window menu.

Ordy
Dec 17, 2014, 10:03 AM
Sorry if this question has been asked already multiple times, but how do %'s really work?

I'm thinking that the potentials from weapons such as Hurio sniff (6,7,9% weak point dmg) isn't that much different than bio triner's (6,7,8% JA bonus).

Am I missing something that a weak point % increase would be better than a JA bonus% increase? I have a hurio sniff atm, but I'm not sure if a Bio triner would be better in general.

Hurio will give you - barely noticeable - higher damage on weak spots. 0% boost on non-weak spots where the bio still gets 8%, so the bio will have a higher average dps. However, I wouldn't invest on a bio if you already have a Hurio. Save your money for +120 ATK unit affixing, wait for a 13☆ rifle or for SEGA to release a 11/12☆ one that could outdps the Ares.

ArdentViper
Dec 17, 2014, 10:26 AM
Hurio will give you - barely noticeable - higher damage on weak spots. 0% boost on non-weak spots where the bio still gets 8%, so the bio will have a higher average dps. However, I wouldn't invest on a bio if you already have a Hurio. Save your money for +120 ATK unit affixing, wait for a 13☆ rifle or for SEGA to release a 11/12☆ one that could outdps the Ares.

Thanks, I guess I'll use zieg as fodder to make my hurio 50 attribute and use my stones for something else then.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
Ah yeah, I'm well aware of that. But maximizing the striking and explosion damage seems like a wise idea since that's all Te/Hu can do from what it seems.

It can also use partisans and wired lances reasonably competently, but if you mean just what Techer main has to offer in the combo, yeah.

Go S-ATK + T-ATK for any Techer main combination.

PokeminMaster
Dec 17, 2014, 04:22 PM
Do Zieg's weapons come with a set element, or are they random?

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 04:23 PM

Random, have fun :V

Stealthcmc1974
Dec 17, 2014, 04:26 PM

Random. But if you are not satisfied with what you get, keep the weapon you used to get it in the first place. Trade back ziegs weapon, retake his CO, and just recraft your lvl 15 extended weapon. Saves you time and meseta.

PokeminMaster
Dec 17, 2014, 04:28 PM
Random, have fun :V
Yeah, I noticed the element space in the reward preview was blank... I'm happy on got light on my first, but I only got 19; I might go after a couple more later

Aquanos
Dec 17, 2014, 04:41 PM
Can I get a list of units that can be dismantled for the following items

Silvaams
シルバアムス

Silvalegs
シルバレグス

Silvarias
シルバリアス

Z-0
Dec 17, 2014, 04:45 PM
11★ units dismantle into Silver items.

You can also trade 20 I- materials for one, too

NexusAZ
Dec 17, 2014, 04:45 PM
I lost.

Shirousagi
Dec 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
Will Skilled Trainer Charm still work if I can't equip Monkey King Bar?

Sizustar
Dec 17, 2014, 05:07 PM
Will Skilled Trainer Charm still work if I can't equip Monkey King Bar?

You just need to complete zieg's quest, and have the gear in your inventory.

manthisis
Dec 17, 2014, 06:50 PM
So I have this katana with 3 slots. And I see this item on the market:

http://i.gyazo.com/5bbab1d75cd698bab1f1b9c4a4503a5a.png

So if I try to affix my katana with that, will all the abilities transfer from that weapon to my katana 100%? (since it has soul receptor)

Xaeris
Dec 17, 2014, 07:07 PM
Soul Receptor only works on souls, so only Quartz Soul will transfer 100%.

manthisis
Dec 17, 2014, 07:47 PM
Anybody got links to a reliable EQ announcer for ship 2?

Sayara
Dec 17, 2014, 07:56 PM

People use the psoES thingy often.

.Jack
Dec 17, 2014, 08:07 PM
Any new tech weapons added?

manthisis
Dec 17, 2014, 08:12 PM
People use the psoES thingy often.

What do you mean?

.Jack
Dec 17, 2014, 08:14 PM

Check in the first 5 minutes of the hour. It'll tell you which EQ is coming if there is one in the following hour.

https://twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

PokeminMaster
Dec 17, 2014, 08:28 PM
Do we know anything about the next Ultimate Quest? or anything about the "armored" forms of Falz [Double]?

Rakurai
Dec 17, 2014, 08:38 PM
The next UQ is going to be Lillipa if the datamining is anything to go by.

Sizustar
Dec 17, 2014, 08:49 PM
What do you mean?

The smartphone version of PSO2
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.PhantasyStarOnline2es

If you have premium account, it gives you 1 hour notice before hand.
Also it's the only way to earn soul/gift receptor by killing monster in it, and the exp you earned transfer to it too.

You can find guide for it on bumped
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/

Stickboy
Dec 17, 2014, 09:18 PM
whats a good tmg to use currently, beside 13*

Syklo
Dec 17, 2014, 10:08 PM
So I have this katana with 3 slots. And I see this item on the market:

http://i.gyazo.com/5bbab1d75cd698bab1f1b9c4a4503a5a.png

So if I try to affix my katana with that, will all the abilities transfer from that weapon to my katana 100%? (since it has soul receptor)
Soul receptor only boosts soul transfer rates to 100%.

However, Quartz Soul does serve as a catalyst for Power III, boosting its transfer rate to 80%. Add another item with power III on it and it'll transfer at 100%.

GL with ability III though, as it'll still transfer at 10% with nothing else.

AsuravonD
Dec 17, 2014, 10:13 PM
What is the potential of Sange Yasha?

Sizustar
Dec 17, 2014, 10:20 PM
What is the potential of Sange Yasha?

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%8A
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_14.php

manthisis
Dec 17, 2014, 10:22 PM
how much does it cost to unlock an 11 star weapon potential?

AsuravonD
Dec 17, 2014, 10:27 PM
I'm referring to the dual blades btw, but thanks, ancient oath is good :3

Memo
Dec 17, 2014, 11:00 PM
Is there a way to off the skill graphic effects from the game?

un1t27
Dec 17, 2014, 11:05 PM
Lol everyday at the same time of day PSO2Proxy goes down.. i wonder why this is?

EvilMag
Dec 17, 2014, 11:07 PM
The host they're using (which is linode) is a piece of shit. They need to seriously change hosts.

manthisis
Dec 17, 2014, 11:48 PM
Is there any other way to fight Dark Falz Loser other than the EQ? Trying to get the Pyroxene he drops cuz i need just 9 more

Shady3011
Dec 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
Is there any other way to fight Dark Falz Loser other than the EQ? Trying to get the Pyroxene he drops cuz i need just 9 more

No, sorry.

Biolizard13
Dec 18, 2014, 12:22 AM

Nope, the only way to get his pyroxenes is to do the EQ sadly.

My question is if its possible to log onto my PSO2 account with a different PSN? and if not, can a e-mail to SEGA fix that?

Anduril
Dec 18, 2014, 12:28 AM
My question is if its possible to log onto my PSO2 account with a different PSN? and if not, can a e-mail to SEGA fix that?
Not sure how up to date this is, but try looking though this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208244

Biolizard13
Dec 18, 2014, 01:19 AM
Not sure how up to date this is, but try looking though this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208244

Thanks! Hopefully SEGA decides to go through with it soon.

Kamigamini
Dec 18, 2014, 04:28 AM
Aside from Alis and Kuroto, are there other client orders that give you extreme passes on a weekly/daily basis?

Infinity Series
Dec 18, 2014, 04:57 AM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-and-patch-12172014/

PSO2 x PSO2es Linking Campaign #5

if we already play PSO2ES using our PSO2 ID, do we still qualified?

its been a long time since last i played PSO2ES

Aside from Alis and Kuroto, are there other client orders that give you extreme passes on a weekly/daily basis?

AFAIK.. No

fay
Dec 18, 2014, 06:36 AM
Haven't logged on in about 2 weeks. Now it seems I can't log in even when I'm using my VPN. Has anything changed lately?

Aquanos
Dec 18, 2014, 09:05 AM
Whens the best time to do Untekk timed ability

Dragonpie852
Dec 18, 2014, 02:09 PM
Has anyone who lives in the united states ever ordered deluxe packages or music from pso2. I was wondering if there is a specific site to go to for ordering them or if there would be any extra fees.

Daiyousei
Dec 18, 2014, 02:30 PM
Has anyone who lives in the united states ever ordered deluxe packages or music from pso2. I was wondering if there is a specific site to go to for ordering them or if there would be any extra fees.

I get mine from http://www.amiami.com/ when they're available, but I'm sure there are other sites.

Dragonpie852
Dec 18, 2014, 02:41 PM
Did you get charged anything for importing?

Sizustar
Dec 18, 2014, 02:56 PM
Did you get charged anything for importing?

That would depend on the shipping service, and your countries import law.

Shady3011
Dec 18, 2014, 07:47 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-and-patch-12172014/

PSO2 x PSO2es Linking Campaign #5

if we already play PSO2ES using our PSO2 ID, do we still qualified?

its been a long time since last i played PSO2ES

If you already linked it before, you won't qualify for this or future campaigns.

Haven't logged on in about 2 weeks. Now it seems I can't log in even when I'm using my VPN. Has anything changed lately?

There have been no changes recently. You might want to check if you can still access pso2.jp without a proxy.

Whens the best time to do Untekk timed ability

I'm not sure, but you might not want to bother now that we can have Fortunate Omen passively by doing Zeig's CO.

To get the charm, you'll need any weapon with Fortunate Omen Lvl3 unlocked and then craft it to Lvl8. Once you have the charm, as long as you have a weapon with at least Fortunate Omen Lvl1 unlocked on it in your inventory you will passively have Fortunate Omen Lvl3 active at all times.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 18, 2014, 08:16 PM
Really? Didn't know about that :o

manthisis
Dec 18, 2014, 08:37 PM
any way to get a 11 star weapon quickly on VH difficulty? not level 55 yet and I want to get a 11 star pass before premium expires

Sizustar
Dec 18, 2014, 08:39 PM
any way to get a 11 star weapon quickly on VH difficulty? not level 55 yet and I want to get a 11 star pass before premium expires

Run AQ with boost and daily boost.

manthisis
Dec 18, 2014, 08:47 PM
Run AQ with boost and daily boost.

Any AQ or a specific one? And I'm assuming the 11 star drops from the bosses.

Kiyumi
Dec 18, 2014, 08:54 PM
Any AQ or a specific one? And I'm assuming the 11 star drops from the bosses.

Theres next to a 0% chance of getting an 11* anything on VH mode. I never got anything 11 stars until I was lvl 70. Honestly you probably dont even need premium until you are at least in SH mode and can get useful stuff to sell.

manthisis
Dec 18, 2014, 08:58 PM
Theres next to a 0% chance of getting an 11* anything on VH mode. I never got anything 11 stars until I was lvl 70. Honestly you probably dont even need premium until you are at least in SH mode and can get useful stuff to sell.

Ah, alright. My other method was gonna be to wait till the next Falz Lozer EQ to get the 9 Pyroxene I need to buy an 11 star in the rare stone shop, but Lozer doesn't seem to come around too often

Kiyumi
Dec 18, 2014, 09:11 PM
Ah, alright. My other method was gonna be to wait till the next Falz Lozer EQ to get the 9 Pyroxene I need to buy an 11 star in the rare stone shop, but Lozer doesn't seem to come around too often

Yeah dont bother farming for rare weapons in VH, I dont even know if 11* exist there. Your main priority now should be leveling up so you can do SH.

Loser actually comes around at least once per day I think.

Sizustar
Dec 18, 2014, 09:12 PM

The stone exchange and zieg 11* can't be traded for tickets

manthisis
Dec 18, 2014, 09:42 PM
The stone exchange and zieg 11* can't be traded for tickets

Yeah but they can be traded for 11* weaps which can be traded for a pass, right?

milranduil
Dec 18, 2014, 09:43 PM
Yeah but they can be traded for 11* weaps which can be traded for a pass, right?

He literally JUST said in the quote that you quoted that you can't.... I don't understand how, nvm...

manthisis
Dec 18, 2014, 09:44 PM
He literally JUST said in the quote that you quoted that you can't.... I don't understand how, nvm...

Heh, sorry... assumed he meant that I couldn't directly trade for a pass.

Either way, that's unfortunate. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of leveling.

Gryffin
Dec 18, 2014, 11:12 PM
Any ideas why my camo/clothing macros stopped working out of the blue?? :[

Z-0
Dec 18, 2014, 11:47 PM
Wild guess: Get out of whisper or put /p on your macros. Not sure if whisper actually blocks those.

In another case that happened recently, they sometimes just stop working full stop, so you'll need to relog.

Fusionxglave
Dec 19, 2014, 12:02 AM
not really a question but check out this glitch

[SPOILER-BOX]http://oi58.tinypic.com/dzx8jl.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Walkure
Dec 19, 2014, 12:19 AM

How the hell did that happen?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 19, 2014, 12:23 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't even.

Kiyumi
Dec 19, 2014, 01:18 AM
Is the "Great Sun Diety" Potential useful?
What counts as fine weather? Does it work in the extreme quest? Dark Falz? Mining Base Defense?

I believe any weather patterns in Arks Quest or Free Field stop when you reach area 3 or the boss area so that would be guaranteed "good weather"?

KatsuraJun
Dec 19, 2014, 01:29 AM
Boss rooms are permanently sunny

However, rooms with no concept of weather (Dark Falz for example) do not count as having any sort of weather at all, so they don't work there.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 19, 2014, 01:33 AM
Is the "Great Sun Diety" Potential useful?
What counts as fine weather? Does it work in the extreme quest? Dark Falz? Mining Base Defense?

Boosted waves count as weather, so GSD works in TD unboosted waves. Otherwise, what Katsura said. Only specifying MBD because it isn't necessarily obvious that's a weather effect.

GSD was good for a lot of weapons when they were newer, but nowadays they're mostly outclassed. Especially if you consider 13*s, but that's a given.

Kiyumi
Dec 19, 2014, 01:42 AM
Boss rooms are permanently sunny

However, rooms with no concept of weather (Dark Falz for example) do not count as having any sort of weather at all, so they don't work there.

Oh thanks, so no weather like extreme quests and Falz dont work. Mining Base "weather" is annoying, so I should have a backup weapon to switch to? And also to use if the weather changes in an Arks Quest or Falz.

I know 13* obviously is OP but these 11* weather ones from the extreme quests would be an upgrade over what I have now. I feel like Im not contributing if I go into ult quest with my Heretically WLs.

KatsuraJun
Dec 19, 2014, 01:44 AM
just get bio then

it's like 1 XQ stone more

those weapons are outdated and ded unless you like their looks, then go for it I guess.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 19, 2014, 01:45 AM
You could go Bio instead, 1 more stone for 8% damage on all JAs instead of 12% damage when there's no weather. You'll be contributing more that way.

Beaten to it ;~;

Kiyumi
Dec 19, 2014, 02:16 AM
Ah so Bio is better all the way hmm...

But those Ranma WLs look so cool D:

I see the weather WLs come with light and the Bio ones come with dark and dark really isnt useful, so maybe I can justify myself getting Ranma for the appearance and light element.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 19, 2014, 02:27 AM
You could buy an element changer and grab two Bio WLs for 50 of any element you want (should grab 2 either way for 50 element).

Element doesn't really matter much unless you main/sub a class with tech access, though.

Kiyumi
Dec 19, 2014, 02:56 AM
Oh it doesnt? I thought you want everything to be light?

I look at prices of items and wind is always the lowest price and light costs a lot more.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 19, 2014, 04:17 AM
Anyone main braver in the newly XH'ed EQs can tell me if they've seen sakura end turn up off of a preferably common enemy? Week 5. 21 Br cubes, and still looking for 17.

Rien
Dec 19, 2014, 04:33 AM
Anyone main braver in the newly XH'ed EQs can tell me if they've seen sakura end turn up off of a preferably common enemy? Week 5. 21 Br cubes, and still looking for 17.

Barty member got one off Rockbutt E-trial

Yes, it's not a common enemy, but it's the only one I've seen.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 19, 2014, 04:40 AM
Barty member got one off Rockbutt E-trial

Yes, it's not a common enemy, but it's the only one I've seen.

I know he can. What of volcanic/desert? Seen anything?

BoldHeart
Dec 19, 2014, 04:40 AM
i forgot what my email address to pso2 is. how do i retrieve my email address?

KatsuraJun
Dec 19, 2014, 04:59 AM
Oh it doesnt? I thought you want everything to be light?

I look at prices of items and wind is always the lowest price and light costs a lot more.

having an element is more important than the element itself, but people will always shell out more for a better element.

light kills darkers, and darkers are on every planet, so light is popular

in terms of the actual benefit, it's tiny.

for example:

1000 atk weapon with 50 light element. the element bonus is 50% of the atk, so you get +500 atk from having it at 50 element, regardless of which element.

then, if you're striking something weak to light (say, a darker), you gain an additional % of the BONUS as additional attack. I believe someone said it was 20%, so let's just pretend it is for this example. The bonus is 500 atk, and you get 20% of that, so it's another additional 100 atk.

so in the end, having something at 50 element is way more important than having the "best" element. Plus, "best" element changes a lot between patches thanks to new areas. lightning used to be popular and now its ded. Ice used to be considered shit, now its moderately popular.

the exception is classes that use techs, because Element Conversion gives you an additional 25% more damage for using the same element as the element on your weapon, so the difference is huge then. Dual Blade Bouncer as well, because of elemental stance, and it matters a bit for melee Techer because of Element Weak Hit.

Rien
Dec 19, 2014, 06:15 AM
I know he can. What of volcanic/desert? Seen anything?

Supposedly Duck Ragne/Google Chrome

haven't seen anyone with it though

Hatsodoom
Dec 19, 2014, 09:53 AM
What's better to have on your units? All Resist, or Blow+Shot+Mind Resist?

Cyber Meteor
Dec 19, 2014, 11:42 AM
How you guys do the multi-chars trick for Elder/Loser EQ, how you find the mpas? Are there specific blocks? does it requires to be premium? do you plan this between players in advance?

Just asking cause i have 3 chars now and the only weapons i'm interested in drop from Loser and having it once a week recently doesn't help.

Speaking of Loser, no one knows when we'll get XH for him? (I don't think, but just in case...)

Rien
Dec 19, 2014, 11:50 AM
What's better to have on your units? All Resist, or Blow+Shot+Mind Resist?

Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, PP and HP.

How you guys do the multi-chars trick for Elder/Loser EQ, how you find the mpas? Are there specific blocks? does it requires to be premium? do you plan this between players in advance?

Just asking cause i have 3 chars now and the only weapons i'm interested in drop from Loser and having it once a week recently doesn't help.

Speaking of Loser, no one knows when we'll get XH for him? (I don't think, but just in case...)

Log in to one character -> Do Fartz Arm/Doritos on normal -> Log in to next character -> Do Fartz Arm/Doritos on normal (repeat for more characters).

Then relog onto character #1 and kill Elder/Loser. Log onto the next and kill again. Repeat for more characters.

Premium is recommended for getting into blocks to kill him. Be fast!

Cyber Meteor
Dec 19, 2014, 12:43 PM
Pretty much what i thought, just wanted to know if there was a better tactic to ensure being in a 12 mpa for 2nd/3rd run

Hatsodoom
Dec 19, 2014, 01:04 PM
Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, PP and HP.

I didn't ask you for what abilities to put on my units. I asked out of the two choices, which is better?

.Jack
Dec 19, 2014, 01:36 PM
Anyone have striking craft 6,7 and 8? I'm trying to complete Z's CO for the gunslash OMEN potential.

KatsuraJun
Dec 19, 2014, 01:43 PM
I didn't ask you for what abilities to put on my units. I asked out of the two choices, which is better?

neither because they're both worthless, so don't expect a real answer - there is none

you may as well have asked if it's better to have power III or shoot III on a force.

I guess all resist because you only end up wasting one slot on a junk affix rather than three?

Asuka~
Dec 19, 2014, 01:45 PM
Yeah. Pretty much what KatsuraJun-sama said.

Sandmind
Dec 19, 2014, 01:56 PM

Well, specialist resits are +3 at lv1 and gain +1 by lv, and all resist start at +1 at lv1, but cover everything. I dunno if it cover elemental resist also, if it does, then I'd say go for it.

Edit: Only way to make resist affix worth it would be stacking a lot of defense unit/affix/skill tree together and this game lack the concept of tank/healer/dps trinity of old type mmorpg. As an online action rpg, when you can negate damage by dodging or blocking, defense only matter more when doing lot of solo. Or if you got enough money to throw at a 2nd unit set purely for defense and use chat shortcut to switch on the fly I guess.

KatsuraJun
Dec 19, 2014, 02:12 PM
you can't make defense "worth it," ever, unless there's some kind of offensive use for it (automate, massive hunter, toughness time)

the reality of tank builds is that a guy who can block and step dodge with a full fury tree, atk affixes + massive hunter and war cry tanks just as well as the guy with a full tank tree and defense affixes with war cry.

arguably better because the fury guy is generating even more aggro by actually dealing damage.

stacking more useless shit together doesn't make it not shit, it just makes it an even bigger shit.

Kiyumi
Dec 19, 2014, 02:17 PM
having an element is more important than the element itself, but people will always shell out more for a better element.

light kills darkers, and darkers are on every planet, so light is popular

in terms of the actual benefit, it's tiny.

for example:

1000 atk weapon with 50 light element. the element bonus is 50% of the atk, so you get +500 atk from having it at 50 element, regardless of which element.

then, if you're striking something weak to light (say, a darker), you gain an additional % of the BONUS as additional attack. I believe someone said it was 20%, so let's just pretend it is for this example. The bonus is 500 atk, and you get 20% of that, so it's another additional 100 atk.

so in the end, having something at 50 element is way more important than having the "best" element. Plus, "best" element changes a lot between patches thanks to new areas. lightning used to be popular and now its ded. Ice used to be considered shit, now its moderately popular.

the exception is classes that use techs, because Element Conversion gives you an additional 25% more damage for using the same element as the element on your weapon, so the difference is huge then. Dual Blade Bouncer as well, because of elemental stance, and it matters a bit for melee Techer because of Element Weak Hit.

Oh really is that all it does? I was under the impression that the "weak element" damage did 2x. So I guess its not that much of a big deal then. Thanks for explaining.

KatsuraJun
Dec 19, 2014, 02:20 PM
Oh really is that all it does? I was under the impression that the "weak element" damage did 2x. So I guess its not that much of a big deal then. Thanks for explaining.

nah, this isn't PSU

the only time you really need to pay attention outside the listed class is weapons with racist latents, since having a light native hunter weapon is kind of silly.

Hatsodoom
Dec 19, 2014, 03:56 PM
Ok, nice to see some serious answers. (Also I think All Resist only goes up to Lv3.) So, simply put, what's the best process to Ability Affix these abilities onto a unit?

All Resist3/Spirita5/Stamina5/Technique5/(Monster Soul)

Again, don't tell me what I should or shouldn't have on my units. Just tell me what the process would be.

manthisis
Dec 19, 2014, 04:13 PM
whats the best way to level up past 45 other than EQs?

Digital Pain
Dec 19, 2014, 04:14 PM
you can't make defense "worth it," ever, unless there's some kind of offensive use for it (automate, massive hunter, toughness time)

the reality of tank builds is that a guy who can block and step dodge with a full fury tree, atk affixes + massive hunter and war cry tanks just as well as the guy with a full tank tree and defense affixes with war cry.

arguably better because the fury guy is generating even more aggro by actually dealing damage.

stacking more useless shit together doesn't make it not shit, it just makes it an even bigger shit.

This post is full of win

KazukiQZ
Dec 19, 2014, 04:59 PM
Anyone have striking craft 6,7 and 8? I'm trying to complete Z's CO for the gunslash OMEN potential.
I do. Just search 'KazukiQZ' from Visiphone.
FYI, level 6 can be crafted by yourself tho. Unless, you used to ask other crafter to extend the Vraolet's level 2-5 for you, which makes you never unlock the recipe. (Iirc, crafting level 1-3 by yourself unlocks level 4- 5, while crafting level 4-5 unlocks level 6)

edit: Sent you a mail about this.

ashley50
Dec 19, 2014, 05:04 PM
whats the best way to level up past 45 other than EQs?

Advanced/Extreme Quests if you have the people to go with.

infiniteeverlasting
Dec 19, 2014, 05:21 PM
does anyone have the full soundtrack to the new cinematic opening?

manthisis
Dec 19, 2014, 05:21 PM
Advanced/Extreme Quests if you have the people to go with.

Hm, I don't have many friends that I know that play this game. Anything else?

.Jack
Dec 19, 2014, 05:53 PM
I do. Just search 'KazukiQZ' from Visiphone.
FYI, level 6 can be crafted by yourself tho. Unless, you used to ask other crafter to extend the Vraolet's level 2-5 for you, which makes you never unlock the recipe. (Iirc, crafting level 1-3 by yourself unlocks level 4- 5, while crafting level 4-5 unlocks level 6)

I need striking, the ones in your room are defense. I can't craft the Vaolet with those. =/

Kiyumi
Dec 19, 2014, 05:58 PM
Hm, I don't have many friends that I know that play this game. Anything else?

Who says you need friends that you know. Go with teammates or random people that also want to run the same thing.

PokeminMaster
Dec 19, 2014, 06:26 PM
Is it possible we may do some kind of joint campaign with the Dragonkin in the future, as we did the Lillipans? I know we fight the dragons... but the ones we fight are infected, and even as early as the FC story quest, you've gained the approval of 1 (almost 2) of the clans... (I have not yet run the Sanctum story, though, so I'm not sure what happens there)

Personally, I'd just be really curious to see what they do with the idea, if it ever has any work put into it

KazukiQZ
Dec 19, 2014, 06:49 PM
I need striking, the ones in your room are defense. I can't craft the Vaolet with those. =/
Check private mail /o

manthisis
Dec 19, 2014, 07:48 PM
What benefits can i get from playing PSO2es?

Anduril
Dec 19, 2014, 07:53 PM
What benefits can i get from playing PSO2es?
You can buy AC directly, get extra FUN, get Soul/Gift Receptor and (I think) Modulator affixes, and get EXP/meseta to transfer in the main game.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2014, 10:02 PM
If you want to main RA, what's an ideal sub to use? Or so I guess the pros/cons of any?

I'd assume the only ones would be GU,HU or BR

Scale of Judgment
Dec 19, 2014, 10:10 PM
If you want to main RA, what's an ideal sub to use? Or so I guess the pros/cons of any?

Gu for burst damage from chain trigger
Hu for survival ability and utility.
Br for Weak Stance sniping. Average stance also works for overall dmg increase.

manthisis
Dec 19, 2014, 10:10 PM
What are the best PAs for Bouncer? And can they use techniques?

Saagonsa
Dec 19, 2014, 10:13 PM

Gunner and braver would both be good for burst damage builds, but braver with an all class bow would be better due to banish arrow. Hunter is more for general damage and not getting your shit wrecked the second something hits you.

Anduril
Dec 19, 2014, 10:14 PM
What are the best PAs for Bouncer? And can they use techniques?
Can't help much for the first one; Bouncers can use Techs, but only Jet Boots have a casting animation and the T-ATK to fully utilize them, while Dual Blades are S-ATK based and have no casting animation.

manthisis
Dec 19, 2014, 10:15 PM
Can't help much for the first one; Bouncers can use Techs, but only Jet Boots have a casting animation and the T-ATK to fully utilize them, while Dual Blades are S-ATK based and have no casting animation.

Ah, k. So mates aren't necessary on Bouncers with DBs, just have to get Resta?

Anduril
Dec 19, 2014, 10:16 PM
Ah, k. So mates aren't necessary on Bouncers with DBs, just have to get Resta?
You could see it that way, yeah.

Xaeris
Dec 19, 2014, 10:16 PM
HU is the favorite sub for RA, as it lends the most in damage multipliers, second only to FI, and those multipliers are virtually unconditional (you have to JA and be in Fury Stance, lol, so hard). In addition, HU also has Automate which is useful for obvious reasons, and Massive Hunter, which is incredibly useful for allowing you to use Satellite Cannon with impunity, among other things.

BR is another choice, in that Banishing Arrow and Weak Bullet make a very potent combination. It's a one trick pony, though it's one hell of a trick.

GU is an odd sub for RA in that most of the GU tree is designed to back TMGs and is worthless for anything else. APPR is cool, sure, but honestly, you can do better for a sub.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
BR huh......figured id have to level something else lol

So I suppose Weak/Average Stance > Fury Stance when it comes to damage?

Edit: Didn't notice people responded by the time I replied. Guess I'll be going RA/HU....maybe /BR if I ever level it on this char.

Currently have a Level 12 Crafted Level 3 potential firearm for my rifle....idk what the best launcher is but red scorpio seems to still be nice.

Thoughts?

final_attack
Dec 19, 2014, 11:41 PM
Um ..... 1 question about ship transfer ..... how much is it for ship transfer? And how long is the cooldown for another transfer?

Thank you very much ^^

Ordy
Dec 19, 2014, 11:43 PM
BR huh......figured id have to level something else lol

So I suppose Weak/Average Stance > Fury Stance when it comes to damage?

Edit: Didn't notice people responded by the time I replied. Guess I'll be going RA/HU....maybe /BR if I ever level it on this char.

Currently have a Level 12 Crafted Level 3 potential firearm for my rifle....idk what the best launcher is but red scorpio seems to still be nice.

Thoughts?

I'd like to clear things about RA subs.

RAHU / RAGU / RABR are all viable combo, all capable of doing high damage, especially when it comes to killing bosses. The 3 are good, but 3 different playstyles.

HU sub: unlike the BR sub, you'll get more consistent damage simply because you get a JA bonus > higher damage to break non-weak parts. Massive Hunter+Automate Heal lets you spam 5 SC or more (if you have the PP) Sat. Cannons in the middle of a TD Goldies wave, without dieing, just with 750HP. Massive Hunter doesn't just mean more survivability, it also means less time knocked down/back, less time spent on running from a boss, dodging hits ALL THAT is going to lead to more damage.

BR sub: you go BR and not HU because you want to use a bow. You want to use a bow because Banish Arrow+Last Nemesis on a WB'ed weak spot in a deadly combo. You'll still deal decent damage using a launcher and rifle, but your damage on non-weak parts are going to be shit tier.

GU: Perfect Keeper+Chain Trigger+Zero Distance+200 R-ATK (if you max the R-atk up on GU tree) > that's just as good as a RaHu combo at killing bosses, maybe even better. Access to TMG but IMO RaHu and RaBr will probably be better at mobbing than a GuHu because you want the Sharpshooter boost and Sharpshooter isn't Zero Distance friendly :|

Currently, the best Launchers are:

1. Ares (13☆)
2. Vault Hauser (Fury Combo latent)
3. Red Scorpio (BH latent)
4. Arms Legacy (AO latent)
5. The Fucking Racists

Rifles ... well, the Ares > yas7KV > punisher > racists :| Oh and the Holy Ray has a new +20% HE latent, that's not that bad. And good old Arao still a nice AR.

manthisis
Dec 19, 2014, 11:46 PM
I'd like to clear things about RA subs.

Wasn't my question, but thanks for the info. Thinking about creating a Ra/Br. Is the only thing you do is just WB + Banish Arrow weak spots, or do you also use launchers and rifles as well?

Also, are launchers or rifles better, or do they serve diff. purposes?